zilla103192 wrote:Your Godzilla is too thin, and the head looks a bit narrow. And maybe add a few more rows of plates on his back and add some muscle.
Alright, I'll be sure to add some muscle, though he probably won't be any thicker than the GFW Goji. As for the head, I like it narrow, but I'll make it a bit bigger in comparison to the body.
The back plates are similar to the ones on GINO, having the larger spines on the outer rows and the biggest spines being on the shoulder blades. The row depicted is the outer row, and I plan on making them bigger.
Other features include:
1. Double rows of teeth similar to the Heisei Godzilla
2. A tail like the one seen here (similar spikes as well): http://www.flickr.com/photos/44188739@N ... hotostream
3. His eyes are similar to GMK Goji's, but orange rather than white, and are covered in veins
4. Feet similar to the Stan Winston Godzilla (minus the dew claw on the ankle)
5. Vaguely Baryonyx like arms and claws (still has opposable thumbs)
6. I made Godzilla smaller, about 120 feet tall
7. His breath looks vaguely like a mushroom cloud. It's still blue, but has some smoky black highlights.
I also plan to add external ears, but they have a bony look, like the ears on Winston Godzilla.