Secret Monster Santa | A Kaiju Christmas Story

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Secret Monster Santa | A Kaiju Christmas Story

Post by Tomzilla »

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, Toho Kingdom!
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Re: Secret Monster Santa | A Kaiju Christmas Story

Post by Titanoterror98 »

This was so adorable! I especially liked the little details like Anguirus chewing on his present like a little puppy dog, or the Mothra larva in Mothra's. Seeing Kiryu freeze Destoroyah was a nice touch. Seeing Gypsy Danger in there was a nice suprise too! Thank you for making this!
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

Titanoterror98 wrote:This was so adorable! I especially liked the little details like Anguirus chewing on his present like a little puppy dog, or the Mothra larva in Mothra's. Seeing Kiryu freeze Destoroyah was a nice touch. Seeing Gypsy Danger in there was a nice suprise too! Thank you for making this!
Your feedback really means a lot! I had so much fun making it. I didn't think I could have it completed in time for Christmas and, given how much is happening throughout the story, I didn't know if I could do it in the way I imagined. But here it and it's better than I could've hoped for!

I'm happy you liked it. :D
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

Tomzilla wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:This was so adorable! I especially liked the little details like Anguirus chewing on his present like a little puppy dog, or the Mothra larva in Mothra's. Seeing Kiryu freeze Destoroyah was a nice touch. Seeing Gypsy Danger in there was a nice suprise too! Thank you for making this!
Your feedback really means a lot! I had so much fun making it. I didn't think I could have it completed in time for Christmas and, given how much is happening throughout the story, I didn't know if I could do it in the way I imagined. But here it and it's better than I could've hoped for!

I'm happy you liked it. :D
Hey, I'm always happy give a passion project some feedback! I congratulate you on seeing your project through and for putting so much effort into it. It's safe to say, that it was worth it!

Merry Christmas! :huge:
Last edited by Titanoterror98 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)