Kreate-a-Kaiju!

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Brad Simmons
Monarch Researcher

Re: Kreate-a-Kaiju!

Post by Brad Simmons »

Name: Sasora
Movie Name: Godzilla vs. Sasora
Description: An ancient scorpion god once worshipped by a now extinct race. It is said its divine “mate” is Kumonga.
Unique Characteristics: None
Power(s): Poisonous stinger, crushing claws, and crunching mandibles

Name: Nekomata
Movie Name: Godzilla vs. Nekomata
Description: Reminscent of a Liberian Lynx, this creature’s origin is unknown but it is able to run on all fours and stand on its hind legs if desired.
Unique Characteristics: A tail that forks in two
Power(s): Razor sharp claws, super speed/agility, tail thrash, and ghostly fireballs shot from its mouth. It can also shape-change into human form.

Name: King Hebirah
Movie Name: Godzilla vs. King Hebirah
Description: A giant mutated cobra having been created by splicing Godzilla genes to that of a snake’s.
Unique Characteristics: Along the back, raised scales into ridges much like Godzilla’s
Power(s): Spits radioactive venom, poisonous bite, and constriction

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

My Shark Week monster, Suris:
http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/#/d45oiqv

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Hey hayes. I will redesign one of your kaiju if you redesign one of mine!
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

I accept your challenge!

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

WOO HOO!!!

Expect mine in a week.

going on vacation monday.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

UnCanny Studios
G-Force Personnel

Post by UnCanny Studios »

HayesAJones wrote:My Shark Week monster, Suris:
http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/#/d45oiqv
I really like this guy, my friend! Very nice composition.
GLENN AMER doesn't battle, he just allows you to Lose.

http://skreeonk.com - The Kaiju Fan Network! Check out the KAIJU FAN MARKETPLACE! Still going strong! Buy, sell, and list with other kaiju fans for free! Buy stuff!

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

RedZillaKing

Post by RedZillaKing »

Bio: With their Champion dead, the Invaders became desperate. They were losing the foothold they had gained on the Earth. As a result, certain forgotten experimental weapons were explored, elaborated upon, and implemented. Bioweapons, the likes of which the earth had never seen, were set loose upon the exhausted Humans and their Defenders. The King was not to have his peace quite yet. For there appeared a Challenger...

Solarus Rex

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Discovered years earlier, the soft tissue cells of an ancient predator lay in cold storage. It was a simple matter of stealing them. Effortlessly, the Invaders were able to outsmart the Humans and it was theirs! The tissue was taken by their scientists and combined with cells from select organisms to make... Something else. The density of the abomination's skin was increased and it was brought to a heretofore unseen hardness. Plant cells and built in sunlight absorbing panels made it possible to absorb solar energy... and mechanisms along the back allowed the beast to conduct that energy to its horn. Though the creature howled in pain and confusion, it was brought under the Invaders' control... And unleashed upon a relieved and unsuspecting Earth and its Defenders.
Height: 60 meters
Weight: 45,000 tons
Powers and Abilities:

Solar Absorption: Sunlight catching metal panels on S. Rex's back work in conjunction with plant cells to store and metabolize solar power.
Sun Blast: A beam of concentrated Solar energy can be fired out of S. Rex's horn. The beam can reach thousands of degress Celsius and melts most solid objects.
Berzerk: S. Rex is in a constant state of pain and confusion and is prone to fits of uncontrollable rage. In this state, he attacks indiscriminately.
Solar Shield: S. Rex can channel solar energy to form a force field around his body. This shield is not constant but can be brought up at will to block attacks for a short period of time.
Unnatural Armor: S. Rex's skin is as hard as diamonds as a result of density experiments. It is virtually impenetrable.
Crushing Bite: The predatory dinosaur that S. rex was engineered from had an incredibly strong bite. as he was made to be MUCH larger the bite's power increased accordingly. It is able to penetrate the hides of most (if not ALL) Kaiju to inflict devastating damage.

Weaknesses:

Lack of Solar Energy: If there is very little or no solar energy, S. Rex will be unable to use his energy based attacks and defenses. If the machinery that absorbs the solar energy is damaged, then his energy weapons and defenses will be unusable.
Relatively soft underbelly: Solarus Rex's blue underbelly is not as well armored as the rest of his body and is relatively vulnerable. That being said it is still as durable as the skin of most other Kaiju and is extremely resistant to conventional weapons.

Edit: sorry about the crooked scan as well as the rub marks. I drag my hand as I draw.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Eye-gor, a monsters based on an inside joke and named after a gag in Young Frankenstein:
http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/#/d4cu4xk

EDIT: Renamed 'im 'Konn Juntivi'.
Last edited by HayesAJones on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jahgee
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jahgee »

Name: Shinomaebure
Height: 250 Meters
Length: 500 Meters
Weight: 100,000 Tons
Description: 11 Headed dragon of myth. Simply looking at it kills humans
Powers:
Shinigami Ray: All eleven heads fire their beams and shoot them together to form the legendary Shinigami Ray
Shinopanchi: The worlds most powerful punch, every single molecule emits as much energy as a H-Bomb
Chishikikku: A kick that rivals the Shinopanchi in power
Unmeinotodoroki: A roar that kills all living things within a one km radius of it.
One of Toho Kingdom's 2 resident NASCAR fans
There was a time where I was Admin

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

Don't have a pic of him on the computer.
Pyrodorah The Earth Guardian of Fire
Born 2 billion years ago
Uses the element of Fire to protect the Earth from external attacks and abominations that threaten the planet (Zilla).
Lived inside Mt. Fuji for over 2,000 years. Lost his Sword 65 Million years ago fight the great space monster, The Terrible One of Plasma. Recovered it at 2006 in New Mexico. I have a lot more info like when he allies himself with the humans right before Godzilla vs. Destoroyah as Codename:Volcanis, but later.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Lutrin, ancient otter monarch of the seas (and bearer of awesome titles):
http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/#/d4dy68a

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Socriodox, the psychotically OCD solenodon:
http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/#/d4fvmvl

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Here is one I invented for my fanfic in-the-making, The Era of the Kaiju (may change to Dawn of the Kaiju). It's only a concept doodle, as I haven't yet finished the full out drawing of him. Sorry about the bad photo quality.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/280oyeb.jpg

Name: Dotoryuu
Height: 80 meters
Weight: Can manipulate it's own density and mass

Origin: Dotoryuu is an ancient being, created by a mystical civilization known as the Elias. Like Gamera, Dotoryuu was a Guardian Monster, one built specifically to combat the rising Gyaos threat. However, from the four Guardians of Fire that were created, the Elias only had enough energy to bring two to life. The great cat, Inferlion, was deemed unfit as he lacked the flight of the Gyaos, while dragon Dotoryuu was discovered to be vulnerable to sonic beams. Thus the turtle and the phoenix, Gamera and Irys respectively, were given the reserved energies, with Irys being secretly reprogrammed into a Guardian killing beast in case Gamera turned out bad like the Gyaos before him. Dotoryuu was hidden in a location that would come to be known as Mt Fuji. Unfortunately, Irys's reprogramers were killed by a rampaging Super Gyaos, and the location of Irys was never found again. But that, is another story...

Powers: Plasma balls like Gamera's, density and mass manipulation, can turn into a molten liquid hotter than lava and back, flight at Mach 1, can sense what is happening in alternate dimensions, can emit an aura that negates another being's powers.

Personality: Very intelligent, but dislikes the other Guardian Monsters due to him being rejected in favor of Gamera and Irys, and will some times go too far to prove his worth.

Greatest Ally: Inferlion

Greatest Enemies: Gyaos, Irys, Razin.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

joe_momma_01
Young Farmer

Post by joe_momma_01 »

I've been on a bit of a kaiju craze the last couple weeks watching hours upon hours of Godzilla, Ultraman and Gamera and thought I'd try my hand at my own creation. This will probably change a bit as I develop him further, I want him to be a little more menacing so he'll probably get a bit more spikes. I'm thinking of adding hornblades like the one on his snout down his back to help him defend against sneak attacks from the rear. Hope you like it.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/ ... on_blu.jpg

I don't really know Kana so I hope Google Translate did not lie to me! :lol:

Edit: His name is Megadoragon.
ジョーママ

omgitsgodzilla
E.S.P.Spy

Post by omgitsgodzilla »

That's a pretty accurate transliteration. I assume you started with Mega Dragon or something?
RED MENACE
Projects YouTube Patreon

joe_momma_01
Young Farmer

Post by joe_momma_01 »

Yes, mega dragon.
ジョーママ

Godzillabrawler
Monarch Researcher

Post by Godzillabrawler »

God-Mech

That link is to his full bio. I took a piece of concept art off of the concept art section and made it a separate creature. It's almost overpowered, but it's massive bulk is limiting. Plus, the Global Defense Force wants it under wraps, so it's not used often so that the world population doesn't get curious.
"There's two things you don't know about the Earth. One is me. And the other is... Godzilla."