Kreate-a-Kaiju!

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Zilla103192
Keizer

Re: Kreate-a-Kaiju!

Post by Zilla103192 »

What would you guys name a Giant Stinkbug?
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Decided on Toxi-Bug.

Meh...
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

hmmmmmm :)

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Godzillatheultimate wrote:
What could it mean!?
Double Kaiju all the way across the sky.........
annnnnnd there it is....

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Nice dragon you have there.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Based off the Cinnamon guy from the Apple Jacks commercials XD
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Pycdon

Description- A white skinned creature, it looks like a giant crocidile jaw with tentacles and four stalk eyes. 120 Ft long.

weapons- Teeth, tentacles that can regenerate when lost, spits a slime that quickly dries in a warm environment,

Bio- Pycdon was a sea spider, but illegal dumping of chemical drums contaminated its food source. The sea spider soon mutated into a horrible form and had to search for new food. It attacked the coasts of several Mediteranian islands, causing the Greek navy to take action. The monster survived the first wave of attacks, but was destroyed when two missiles struck it and the warship it was attacking.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Blackout286
JXSDF Technician

Post by Blackout286 »

There you have it Captain Aktion, though not perfect, its still better than what Santo placed on the table.

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

Mmm, interesting. I don't really go for digital coloring, so in my opinion, I think you may've over done it a bit. Also, the dark nature of the coloring muddies up any of the line work, so I can't really make any calls on that. Not trying to call you out or put down your work, please understand that, but if you're going to be critical of a form you take part in, you've got to be open to return critique.

And just so you don't think I'm talking out of my ass, here's a little 10 minute sketch of my monster. I'm calling Kaijira for lack of a better name at the moment, but I'm sure that one has been used at some point...

http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

Blackout286
JXSDF Technician

Post by Blackout286 »

To be exact, critique about what's posted had already been given to me waay long ago. I already know its faults and flaws that people view from their stand point. So no biggy.

Kaijira? A pretty good drawing, kinda reminds me of that G2 kaiju thing that I've seen on youtube. But just less creepy and freakish looking (Thank God).

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

^Cool. I like your attitude. Keep up the good work...
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

Blackout286
JXSDF Technician

Post by Blackout286 »

Thanks, you too. But I would like to get back to drawing, but I'm having some mental kaiju blockage, I can't really think of a original kaiju to draw lol. I've been this way going on a month now.

godzillard
Samurai

Post by godzillard »

name:snikes

orgin:comtaminated dead cells

powers:nutrient sucking tencals in mouth spider like legs in back sharp claws

apperance:black and skinny v shaped eyes a very creepy creatrure

when a group of fish died and nuclear waste got into the river it brought the fish back to life they conjoined forming snikes
Last edited by godzillard on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

godzillard
Samurai

Post by godzillard »

trinsaur

origin:unknown

powers:mystic blaster power ram

apperance:brown skin t rex posture has a lot of white spikes on it,s backs two each row one curved left one curved right

snikes archenmy one day it attacked the u.s.a. and snike deafteated it

godzillard
Samurai

Post by godzillard »

bracconis

origin:crossed dna

powers:wide spiked vines sonic scream regeneration of cut off limbs

appearance:dark green beak like mouth no eyes vines

made from crossed plant and animal dna snike deafeated in

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

A new critter for the Viperverse. I may upload him to DA once I finish his picture. here are his powers so far.

Name: None yet

Scientific name: Noctis Monstrum (Darkness Monster)

Height: 40 meters

Weight: 80,000 tons

Origin:Unknown. Arrived here via a biologically produced interdemensional portal.

Powers:

- Bulbous organs along its back are able to tap into interdemensional powers and allow it to travel demensions effortlessly. However after it has traveled, it needs 72 hours to recharge before he can use it again.

- Skin is virtually impenetrable. Noctis Monstrum's hide is made of several scales are packed together to form a very dense rock-like skin.

- Sharp horn on chin and nose.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

godzillard
Samurai

Post by godzillard »

name:qetajon

origin:unknown

powers:shoots out quills on his tail can fly has blades an wings

apprerance:brown has batlike wings has long tail that has a regenerating quill on it

height:30 meters

a non-snike monster he was terrizing a city until shot of a sky into the ocean is presumed dead