KillCrites' art and such

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
KillCrites
Interpol Agent

KillCrites' art and such

Post by KillCrites »

Wanted to make a thread to show off my tokusatsu related art to you people. I've been drawing traditionally all my life but I didn't start digital art until only recently, so I'm still kinda figuring this shit out. Anyways, here's a War of the Gargantuas drawing I just made:
why did i have to be the chosen one?

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Re: KillCrites' art and such

Post by Titanoterror98 »

Wow, I really like your art style! It's got a cartoony edge but it's faithful to their appearance in the films, good use of saturated colours, and I really love the expressions you gave them. I have a weakness for arty styles with bright colours and sharp angles, so I'm glad I find your art today! :huge:
Last edited by Titanoterror98 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

KillCrites
Interpol Agent

Post by KillCrites »

Not kaiju related but here's some more recent art I've made:
why did i have to be the chosen one?

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

Man, you're off to a great start! Your Leonardo and your demon dude both look top notch, and I really like how use lines and colour to make them so unique! Do you have any other places where you put your art or just here?
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

Great stuff, man! I really dig the Gargantuas piece!
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Co-host (Nick) of G-Force: A Kaiju Podcast
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

RIP Evan A. Baker :serizawa: