The SUPERTOHOREMIX Mashup Thread 2.0

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
User avatar
GIGAN05
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Re: GIGAN05's Godzilla Mashup Remix Thread 2.0

Postby GIGAN05 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:03 pm

G-Matt wrote:Very nice and chill remix of Minilla's theme! :D


Thank you as always!


And got another, something you don't hear, let alone see everyday.
TK's Jojo. It's MUDA.

User avatar
GIGAN05
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Re: GIGAN05's Godzilla Mashup Remix Thread 2.0

Postby GIGAN05 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:00 pm

Ello, got 2 updates. One is something I finally got working, and the 2nd was just a fun idea made a reality.
Enjoy.
TK's Jojo. It's MUDA.

User avatar
GIGAN05
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Re: GIGAN05's Godzilla Mashup Remix Thread 2.0

Postby GIGAN05 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:51 pm

Got a double dose of Heisei for the next update.
Breath taking crabs and a song about a moth.

Enjoy! Partially pleased with the latter.
TK's Jojo. It's MUDA.

User avatar
G-Matt
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2953
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:10 am
Location: Porvoo, Finland

Re: GIGAN05's Godzilla Mashup Remix Thread 2.0

Postby G-Matt » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:11 pm

I really liked the Destoroyah remix!
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

User avatar
GIGAN05
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Re: GIGAN05's Godzilla Mashup Remix Thread 2.0

Postby GIGAN05 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:35 am

G-Matt wrote:I really liked the Destoroyah remix!


Why thank you!
TK's Jojo. It's MUDA.

User avatar
GodzillaBurgh
Interpol Agent
Posts: 637
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:28 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: The SUPERTOHOREMIX Mashup Thread 2.0

Postby GodzillaBurgh » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:37 am

I FREAKING love the remix of the love theme from GODZILLA 1984. You said you would love to have an instrumental. I have an mp3 file of the instrumental version if you ever work on a remastered version later. You're welcome to PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send it over.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

Image

User avatar
GIGAN05
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Re: The SUPERTOHOREMIX Mashup Thread 2.0

Postby GIGAN05 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:08 pm

GodzillaBurgh wrote:I FREAKING love the remix of the love theme from GODZILLA 1984. You said you would love to have an instrumental. I have an mp3 file of the instrumental version if you ever work on a remastered version later. You're welcome to PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send it over.


Thank you kindly. Just to clarify, is this an actual instrumental, or is it the one included in the 4th Perfect Soundtrack Collection?

Also, got another update. Short and sweet. Enjoy!
TK's Jojo. It's MUDA.

User avatar
GodzillaBurgh
Interpol Agent
Posts: 637
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:28 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: The SUPERTOHOREMIX Mashup Thread 2.0

Postby GodzillaBurgh » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:17 pm

GIGAN05 wrote:
GodzillaBurgh wrote:I FREAKING love the remix of the love theme from GODZILLA 1984. You said you would love to have an instrumental. I have an mp3 file of the instrumental version if you ever work on a remastered version later. You're welcome to PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send it over.


Thank you kindly. Just to clarify, is this an actual instrumental, or is it the one included in the 4th Perfect Soundtrack Collection?

Also, got another update. Short and sweet. Enjoy!

It's from the Perfect Collection, but I altered the pitch to sound like the song. I wouldn't lie. Send me a PM of your email, pleae. I got you.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

Image

User avatar
GIGAN05
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Re: The SUPERTOHOREMIX Mashup Thread 2.0

Postby GIGAN05 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:20 pm

GodzillaBurgh wrote:It's from the Perfect Collection, but I altered the pitch to sound like the song. I wouldn't lie. Send me a PM of your email, pleae. I got you.


I appreciate the gesture, but I am ok thank you. Until a proper and official instrumental comes out (if ever), then I am content with what I have made.

Thanks again.
TK's Jojo. It's MUDA.


Return to “Fan Art, Music, Movies & Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2009MECHAGODZILLA and 2 guests