Make your own Godzilla

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
GojiDude
Ronin

Re: Make your own Godzilla

Post by GojiDude »

ManuJM1997 wrote:
GojiDude wrote:
ManuJM1997 wrote:
Use the Img feature, and put the link of the image you want to post between the brackets.
can you teach me how?

You see this right here?
Ok, copy the link of the Image you want to use
And paste it [img]HERE[/img]

Hey, i tried copying the link but i don't see copy link on my MacBook mini
"This world NEVER belonged to us. It belonged to THEM."

Gerdzerl

Post by Gerdzerl »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:My Godzilla would be very Shin like, in the way that it’d be this otherworldly entity. Godzilla would no longer be a ferocious animal, but a god-like being standing so tall, it’d dwarf an entire city. Imagine the Cthulhu of Godzilla’s, standing over the city, leveling the humanity with every blast of its ultra devastating atomic breath. This Godzilla is an imposing nuclear god, aimed to wipe humanity off the Earth with a sea of radioactive fire and brimstone.

https://www.blackgate.com/wp-content/up ... ennium.jpg
Is he taller than the 829.84 meter Burj Khalifa?

Dwarfing an entire city to the degree that artwork shows seems like it'd require your Godzilla to be, at minimum, on the order of 2 miles (3,218.688 meters) tall. He'd literally be as big as a mountain!
Last edited by Gerdzerl on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

I've always thought that a Godzilla that's over 200 meters needs an in universe reason of why he's so goddamn big.
Both in the anime and in my version, it's because a never ending growing Godzilla being incredibly old (Hell, my Godzilla has been alive for over 86% of the Earth's existence)
Last edited by Manuelito Canelito on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Gerdzerl wrote:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:My Godzilla would be very Shin like, in the way that it’d be this otherworldly entity. Godzilla would no longer be a ferocious animal, but a god-like being standing so tall, it’d dwarf an entire city. Imagine the Cthulhu of Godzilla’s, standing over the city, leveling the humanity with every blast of its ultra devastating atomic breath. This Godzilla is an imposing nuclear god, aimed to wipe humanity off the Earth with a sea of radioactive fire and brimstone.

https://www.blackgate.com/wp-content/up ... ennium.jpg
Is he taller than the 829.84 meter Burj Khalifa?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... Height.svg

Dwarfing an entire city to the degree that artwork shows seems like it'd require your Godzilla to be, at minimum, on the order of 2 miles (3,218.688 meters) tall. He'd literally be as big as a mountain!
2-3 miles would be accurate to what I’m describing I think
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GojiDude
Ronin

Post by GojiDude »

Still, i tried everything!! i tried posting my image but it's not happening!!!
Last edited by GojiDude on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

GojiDude wrote:Still, i tried everything!! i tried posting my image but it's not happening!!!
You need to make 50 posts before you are able to post images.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GojiDude
Ronin

Post by GojiDude »

Kiryu2012 wrote:
GojiDude wrote:Still, i tried everything!! i tried posting my image but it's not happening!!!
You need to make 50 posts before you are able to post images.
Oh. Ok. Thanks. for the info.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

ManuJM1997 wrote:I've always thought that a Godzilla that's over 200 meters needs an in universe reason of why he's so goddamn big.
Both in the anime and in my version, it's because a never ending growing Godzilla being incredibly old (Hell, my Godzilla has been alive for over 86% of the Earth's existence)
My Godzilla would be Devine judgment, a being made to punish all of mankind for its arrogance, thus, he stands taller than any human construct, bringing with it mass extinction as it matches across the world.
My Godzilla wouldn’t follow the construct of “growing”, or anything else a living animal would, he’s an otherworldly fury. The Cthulhu of Godzilla’s as I said :lol:
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
ManuJM1997 wrote:I've always thought that a Godzilla that's over 200 meters needs an in universe reason of why he's so goddamn big.
My Godzilla would be Devine judgment, a being made to punish all of mankind for its arrogance, thus, he stands taller than any human construct, bringing with it mass extinction as it matches across the world.
My Godzilla wouldn’t follow the construct of “growing”, or anything else a living animal would, he’s an otherworldly fury. The Cthulhu of Godzilla’s as I said :lol:
So, he's supernatural in origin.
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Very much so, see Giant God Warrior Appears Over Tokyo for reference.
#slatternking

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

I would love to use Stan Winston's design. Maybe make his neck slightly extend.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I had the idea of mixing the 2000 and 2002 Godzilla suits.
  • 1. Having the colors of the 2000 form.
    2. The more expressive head of 2002 with the 2000 teeth.
    3. The spines of 2000 with the 2002 colors at first but gaining the colors of the 2000 version.
    4. The third point leads to the abilities of the 2000 form with the addition of the conductive touch of the Heisei Godzilla (which is why the colors change.) The atomic breath ability would start as 2002's form while changing enough energy would change it to 1999's version.
The rest of the appearance of suits don't look that different from one another, so that would stay.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cmdmstudios
JXSDF Technician

Post by cmdmstudios »

So, thanks to 2009MECHAGODZILLA, my custom Godzilla is now a rigged 3D model. The original design can be found on the first page of this thread, or you can just look at it here:

https://www.deviantart.com/keyofvalor/a ... -727196663

Honestly, the model is pretty great.
Well, that's certainly a thing.

"Well, you see, the Higgs Bison is the friendliest species of the water buffalo."

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

I've reconsidering Godzilla Extreme's height, perhaps instead of 200 meters, I'd settle for 150 maybe 155 meters in height.

I was curious as to how big that would make him next to the Golden Gate Bridge. Would anyone be willing to help me with a chart? Factoring in the depth of the water below to the bridge itself.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

I'd just give the '84 suit some showa-style spines. Boom, perfect Godzilla.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Can y'all help me with figuring out a good posture for my Godzilla Extreme? See I want a very animalistic type of posture, but not full like theropod, something more like old retro dinosaur posture. Or instead a more hunched over type design. I have two inspirations for the retro dinosaur posture.

https://www.deviantart.com/snake151/art ... -737594003

And

https://www.deviantart.com/fredthedinos ... -723705337

As for the hunched over posture, it's from the initial drawing of Godzilla Extreme.

https://www.deviantart.com/snake151/art ... -580118365

So what do you think?
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I have had vague ideas on this. Nothing specific but here's the main ideas I've had.

-Main basis will be 1954. Not even conditional. Has to happen.
- Besides that, extra features from 1964, 1984, and 2000. In short, make a combined era Godzilla with many classic features of each (arched back, big brows, a expressive but with apathetic rage.)
- Shin spines. I love Shin's spines so much.
- Look to real life irradiated animals for ideas of texture.
- Other inspirations I'd look towards would be snakes, crocodiles and sharks. All animals that look prehistoric, regal and dangerous if you're not careful, all traits a Godzilla needs.
- I'd especially go for a viper for the face. I think that would really work for a Godzilla.
- Keep him big but don't make him look inactive. I'd go Showa here, switching between looming force and energetic fighting.

Anyways, that'd be my Godzilla.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

early draft of my Godzilla.

.his skin texture is the same as Legendary's, but the skin color is navy blue.
.the arms are like that of Megaro, with the claws of KiryuGoji. he has five fingers instead of four.
.the legs are like that of MireGoji.
the tail is also like Legendary's.
the spines are more in tone with FinalGoji.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

cmdmstudios
JXSDF Technician

Post by cmdmstudios »

Got a decent walk cycle animation going for my custom Goji.
Last edited by cmdmstudios on Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well, that's certainly a thing.

"Well, you see, the Higgs Bison is the friendliest species of the water buffalo."

PokeMike14
Young Farmer

My Godzilla

Post by PokeMike14 »

Mine is called G-14 (Primal Godzilla) It shoots lime green atomic-blasts and can create a shield like godzilla earth. It was made in a lab with the DNA of dinosaurs and kaijus. It looks like a mix of Godzilla: Resurgence and Godzilla: Earth (and Dinosaurs!!!) It is in the dinosaur family tree with the Gorgosaurus. :g2k: :D :g2k: :D :g2k: :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: