Monster Zero's Animation and Art (Requests Welcome)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Monster Zero
Futurian

Re: Monster Zero's Animation and Art (Requests Welcome)

Post by Monster Zero »

UPDATE: I have revised the first page a little, but I also am ready to start finalizing the rest of the pages! That means inking, coloring, etc. I will also, simultaneously, be doing extra stuff for the end of the first issue like a guide to the in-universe city that the comic takes place in as well as some extra art. The front cover and the rest will most likely come last.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Here's one of the bonus images that will be at the end of the first issue. It's the main character, Scarabee.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Monster Zero's Art Corner

Post by Monster Zero »

Yes, I'm still working on Roomies. Here's a quick little update for anyone who's interested:
Still working on the first issue of Roomies. Half-way done with the line-art (I'm coloring everything last) and I plan on redoing the first two pages at the end of the process. Here's a couple previews of some panels I've partially colored (One is actually fully colored so I could see how the characters would look in front of the background. It looks good to me!
http://prntscr.com/izihzz
http://prntscr.com/izii6o
Sorry that there isn't much of an update but I hope the next post I make will have something better.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Well, well, well... Here we are. It's been well over a month since my last post and now the first issue is finished! Everything but the cover has been finished and it will be revealed in the next few days on the website Tapas.io! As soon as it is uploaded I will begin working on Issue 2! I will post a link for the comic once it has been posted!

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

https://tapas.io/series/RoomiesofGuyCity
Damn, totally forgot to post this here but Issue 1 is released! Go check it out and read up! Issue 2 is being worked on right now. (You will need to make an account on the website to view it I'm afraid.)
https://twitter.com/RoomiesComic
Also follow us on Twitter for more updates!
Last edited by Monster Zero on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

Here's a color test for Issue 2. Panel 1. I just finished the sketches for both Issues 2 and 3 and I'm currently working on the final line art for Issue 2. I'm trying out some new tools.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Could I please....request a perpendicular art piece

Could you please create a design of Gabera as Freddy Kruger?

Yes

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

ROMG4 wrote:Could I please....request a perpendicular art piece

Could you please create a design of Gabera as Freddy Kruger?

Yes
Holy shit. Yes I will.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

You know in all honesty I don't understand why the idea of a Freddy Krueger Gaber isn't more of a thing

Like it's the most obvious joke ever and people don't do it

Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

I'm sorry I didn't get to it yet. I've been busy lately. To add onto this I also want to do a picture of James Sunderland from Silent Hill 2 as a JoJo character. His stand will be Pyramid Head.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Monster Zero wrote:I'm sorry I didn't get to it yet. I've been busy lately. To add onto this I also want to do a picture of James Sunderland from Silent Hill 2 as a JoJo character. His stand will be Pyramid Head.
Oh it's no problem at all

I'm just happy you plan to do it. Take all the time you need I can wait a long time

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

ROMG4 wrote:
Monster Zero wrote:I'm sorry I didn't get to it yet. I've been busy lately. To add onto this I also want to do a picture of James Sunderland from Silent Hill 2 as a JoJo character. His stand will be Pyramid Head.
Oh it's no problem at all

I'm just happy you plan to do it. Take all the time you need I can wait a long time
Here it is. Had to add a Shinya for good measure. Sorry it's a bit sloppy.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

I expected simply a picture of Gabera with a Fedora

I did not expect this

Awesome job! I can't believe you finished the art piece in one day. Great job on the designm you added Freddy Krueger effects but stylized them along with Gabera's details so he wasn't just Gabera with Freddy's shirit but his own design and monster.

I also really love the Minya tongue it totally seals the design

Thank you for making it for me I really appreciate you dedicating the time to draw him

Also you have created a monster today. I hope you are happy with yourself :lol:

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

If you don't mind I have one more request could you draw ThanOOM? It's a Yellow OOM droid from Star Wars Photo-shopped onto Thanos

Just don't ask the story your better off not knowing the incredibly long backstory behind this idea it's a long story

It's a little too long lol

I mean just don't

The Photoshop pieces we've made of him are down here

https://i.imgflip.com/2ku1hn.jpg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=296
https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/ed ... c6ckg.jpeg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/ed ... e0d4r.jpeg
And we made a Terminator one too for some reason lol

Thank you
Last edited by ROMG4 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.