My Godzilla review series

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Re: My Godzilla review series

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

Welcome to a new video series I am calling Power Rangers vs Super Sentai. In this series, I will be comparing and contrasting the Power Rangers and Sentai episodes that follow the same plot despite having a mildly different execution. In this episode, I take a look at the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episode "Power Punks" and compare it to the Zyuranger episode "Beware of Shaved Ice." How do they compare? Watch to find out.

Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

Tsuburaya Productions teamed up with the South Australian Film Corporation to created an English based Ultraman series titled Ultraman Towards the Future. Known as Ultraman Great in Japan, this series featured a man named Jack Shindo as its lead protagonist who would take on the form of Ultraman when the needed arose. Is this show worthy of being called Ultraman Great in Japan? Or is it really not that great? Watch to find out.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Kaiju no Kami wrote:Tsuburaya Productions teamed up with the South Australian Film Corporation to created an English based Ultraman series titled Ultraman Towards the Future. Known as Ultraman Great in Japan, this series featured a man named Jack Shindo as its lead protagonist who would take on the form of Ultraman when the needed arose. Is this show worthy of being called Ultraman Great in Japan? Or is it really not that great? Watch to find out.

Like I said on YouTube, it’s a shame that we all have to face the truth about whether or not this was an actual good show... Especially since this was the first exposure to Ultraman for most of us.

However, the one thing I'm gonna have to disagree with you on is the show's soundtrack by Shinsuke Kazato.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

See, I have mixed feellings on the soundtrack, but I also tend to rate a soundtrack based on how well I have a track stuck in my head or really enjoy every time it's repeated episodes later. I didn't get any of that with TTF. Oh well.

After using science and technology for its themes from the last several years, Hirosa Soda decided to build Maskman up as a martial arts based series utilizing Ki energy known as Aura Power for its focus, paving the way for concepts that would ferment during the 90s. Is Maskman as energetic as its theme? Watch to find out.

Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

Released in 2002, Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger was the first of many series to utilize the word "ger" after it's theme title as opposed to "ranger." Additionally, it was a show that went back to being about a group of ninjas, but instead of battling Youkai as Kakuranger had done, they are confronted by a group of evil space ninja insects. It sounds quite cool, but how is this series? Does it blow you away or crash like lightning? Watch to find out.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

^Another great review as usual. Keep up the good work KnK. ;)

Also, I think it would be cool if Toei decided to bring back the "man" suffix for a future team as they did frequently in the 80's for the sake of bringing in an old-school spin.