Adult Clover eating other kaijus

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Tyrannoraptor
Monsterland Worker

Adult Clover eating other kaijus

Post by Tyrannoraptor »

Here are my pictures from Deviantart: Image this is what will happen if Godzilla meet an adult Clover which is as big as the Empire Sate Building.

Image...eating Zilla too!

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gojora
JXSDF Technician

Re: Adult Clover eating other kaijus

Post by Gojora »

The giant clover would meet the fate that happend to orga and biollante.
TK's Touhou resident.
Basically the only guy here that likes the Shadow Arena.
RIP Shadow Arena, it was my favorite place...
Resized Image
Kaijunator wrote:
Derzerb wrote:Apocalymon makes this fight one-sided since he can flat out delete enemies or he could just wipe out the entire dimension.
Delete enemies. Lol.
Apocalymon: I want to delete my opponents. *goes to computer* and delete! *presses delete button, all enemies get deleted*.

Tyrannoraptor
Monsterland Worker

Post by Tyrannoraptor »

Gojora wrote:The giant clover would meet the fate that happend to orga and biollante.
I thought Clover in the film which is near Godzilla's size is a newborn baby so that's why there was a giant Clover.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Tyrannoraptor wrote:
Gojora wrote:The giant clover would meet the fate that happend to orga and biollante.
I thought Clover in the film which is near Godzilla's size is a newborn baby so that's why there was a giant Clover.
Clover was acting like a newborn baby.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I'm pretty sure the director flat out stated it's a baby.

Also the last time someone tried to eat Godzilla, they ended up regretting it.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Man of Steel
Gotengo Officer

Post by Man of Steel »

Clover would eat Godzilla, Godzilla would survive the digestion and fire his breath though Clover's body to escape. ;)
"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. But I rather believe
that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every
moment - because they'll never come again."
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: Generations)

:godzilla: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla:
GO AND FOLLOW MY TUMBLR
http://trexgoesroar.tumblr.com

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Breakdown wrote:I'm pretty sure the director flat out stated it's a baby.

Also the last time someone tried to eat Godzilla, they ended up regretting it.
No, he stated that Clover was acting like a newborn baby and was lost in New York.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Too be fair, out of the three monsters who got a mouthful of Godzilla's Atomic Breath down their throat, Biollante is the only one to survive and continue the fight.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Living Corpse wrote:
Too be fair, out of the three monsters who got a mouthful of Godzilla's Atomic Breath down their throat, Biollante is the only one to survive and continue the fight.
Two. Orga was killed by the Inner-Radition Blast. ;)

J.J Abrams says Clover is a baby, but then he says it's been in the ocean for thousands of years. And measures by the U.S. Dept of Defense says Clover is 240-300 feet in a quadruped pose and 350 ft upright. The manga states that Clover's parent sunk into the ocean and allowed the ocean to absorb her for a deep slumber. Clover's egg was at the bottom of the ocean. Clover's parent is trapped. So if the parent ever rose from the ocean, she would be around Heisei Ghidorah size, not Empire State Building sized.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Kaijunator wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
Two. Orga was killed by the Inner-Radition Blast. ;).

Which happened in his mouth.

3. :roll:

Tyrannoraptor
Monsterland Worker

Post by Tyrannoraptor »

Kaijunator wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
Two. Orga was killed by the Inner-Radition Blast. ;)

J.J Abrams says Clover is a baby, but then he says it's been in the ocean for thousands of years. And measures by the U.S. Dept of Defense says Clover is 240-300 feet in a quadruped pose and 350 ft upright. The manga states that Clover's parent sunk into the ocean and allowed the ocean to absorb her for a deep slumber. Clover's egg was at the bottom of the ocean. Clover's parent is trapped. So if the parent ever rose from the ocean, she would be around Heisei Ghidorah size, not Empire State Building sized.
Okay I thought Clover as an adult was intended to be as big as 400 meters which must be huge enough to chew up the entire skyscraper! :oops:

Something like this so as to clear things up:Image
Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:58 am, edited 13 times in total.

Tyrannoraptor
Monsterland Worker

Post by Tyrannoraptor »

Living Corpse wrote:
If the adult Clover was as big as the Empire State building & irresistibly threatens to Godzilla alive, that's a crazy idea!
Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Tyrannoraptor wrote: If Adult Clover being was as big as the Empire State building & irrestibly threatens to Godzilla alive, that's a crazy idea!
What's crazy is the structure of this sentence :dizzy: .

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Now that's more like it.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Tyrannoraptor
Monsterland Worker

Post by Tyrannoraptor »

Kaijunator wrote:Now that's more like it.
I once just that the adult Clover's going to be as big as the height of Empire State Building & could eat the femuto like a roast turkey also because the length of the baby one was (stated to be) about 1200ft long.
Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tyrannoraptor
Monsterland Worker

Post by Tyrannoraptor »

Kaijunator wrote: J.J Abrams says Clover is a baby, but then he says it's been in the ocean for thousands of years. And measures by the U.S. Dept of Defense says Clover is 240-300 feet in a quadruped pose and 350 ft upright. The manga states that Clover's parent sunk into the ocean and allowed the ocean to absorb her for a deep slumber. Clover's egg was at the bottom of the ocean. Clover's parent is trapped. So if the parent ever rose from the ocean, she would be around Heisei Ghidorah size, not Empire State Building sized.
Okay Okay I do agree!
Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:05 am, edited 5 times in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

What if Godzilla blew fire in the adult Clover's stomach?

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Oh boy, vore.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Tyrannoraptor
Monsterland Worker

Post by Tyrannoraptor »

LegendZilla wrote:What if Godzilla blew fire in the adult Clover's stomach?
Then Godzilla will get regurgitated/upchucked!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Tyrannoraptor wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:What if Godzilla blew fire in the adult Clover's stomach?
Then Godzilla will get regurgitated/upchucked!
Dude......This thread is dead :lol: