Random Godzilla/Kaiju Fanart

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
GmkGoji
Interpol Agent

Re: Random Godzilla/Kaiju Fanart

Postby GmkGoji » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:17 am

I drew this. Lazy, Dante, Flyleaf, and Titan re my friends. I think you could guess who Goji is. ;)
Why yes. Yes it is.

UltimateDitto
Futurian

Postby UltimateDitto » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:37 am

Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Postby GigaBowserG » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:43 pm

Someone's take of GMK Anguirus. (Bottom left/right is the artist's take of how its Anguirus Ball form could look if it used the move.) Coincidentally, Anguirus would've been a gold-colored monster before Ghidorah took his place. He would've had a freezing body temperature, and his spikes would've been like ice that could extend, break off, and regrow.

Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:27 am

GigaBowserG wrote:Someone's take of GMK Anguirus. (Bottom left/right is the artist's take of how its Anguirus Ball form could look if it used the move.) Coincidentally, Anguirus would've been a gold-colored monster before Ghidorah took his place. He would've had a freezing body temperature, and his spikes would've been like ice that could extend, break off, and regrow.

Translating in Google translate and it says the artist name is Anna and the Snow Queen.

King Ghidorah chasing the Enterprise

By: nickagneta

https://www.deviantart.com/nickagneta/a ... -197739654

Return to “Fan Art, Music, Movies & Games”