Random Godzilla/Kaiju Fanart

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Random Godzilla/Kaiju Fanart

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:Isn't the Godzilla on that last poster from a calendar with nude female versions of movie monsters?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

UltramanGoji wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:
Cryptid_Liker wrote:Isn't the Godzilla on that last poster from a calendar with nude female versions of movie monsters?
I agree.

EDIT: Added a period because I forgot to do that earlier.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Mon May 25, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Kiryu2012 wrote:

tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Post by tbeasley »

Yes...
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/gd0YQ

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Kiryu2012 wrote:

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Kong doing a JoJo pose.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

tbeasley wrote:
Yes...
Yikes...seems like a waste of talent. Making all those awesome models and showing some serious CG Skill, only to try and be artistic and pull some weird shiit!
Image Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

A cool, albeit kinda-cartoony- drawing of Deathla from the scrapped Godzilla 3D film by PumpkinBat.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

KingKong2005 wrote:
tbeasley wrote:
Yes...
Yikes...seems like a waste of talent. Making all those awesome models and showing some serious CG Skill, only to try and be artistic and pull some weird shiit!
He could be a good animator, too. Look at the trailer with the Goblin King. I'd say it looks better than what they actually did in An Unexpected Journey.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SkullGhidorah returns! With a monster based on his namesake.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

tyrantgoji wrote:SkullGhidorah returns! With a monster based on his namesake.

It looks pretty cool. I don't know what that jigsaw piece-looking symbol on his chest is but I like it.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:

It looks pretty cool. I don't know what that jigsaw piece-looking symbol on his chest is but I like it.
Hello Ghidorah, I wanna play a game. You don't know me but I know you. For years you have asserted you are the King of Terror through acts of destruction and combat with not only human and alien society but also your fellow monsters, reveling in the fear you cause. Today you experience how it is to be on the receiving end of that fear. No doubt you've noticed chain tied around your middle brother's neck. The game is simple, a device implanted in your middle head will release a flesh eating disease powerful enough to kill even you and the chains are too powerful to blast off. Your only option is to cut off the middle neck and you will be free. Are you willing to sever the bond with your siblings so they can live or will their fates be conjoined with yours much as your body is? Live or die, the choice is yours.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Living Corpse wrote:
Cryptid_Liker wrote:

Hello Ghidorah, I wanna play a game. You don't know me but I know you. For years you have asserted you are the King of Terror through acts of destruction and combat with not only human and alien society but also your fellow monsters, reveling in the fear you cause. Today you experience how it is to be on the receiving end of that fear. No doubt you've noticed chain tied around your middle brother's neck. The game is simple, a device implanted in your middle head will release a flesh eating disease powerful enough to kill even you and the chains are too powerful to blast off. Your only option is to cut off the middle neck and you will be free. Are you willing to sever the bond with your siblings so they can live or will their fates be conjoined with yours much as your body is? Live or die, the choice is yours.
What if Skull Ghidorah was a victim of this Jigsaw and that symbol is the signature missing skin spot?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Not sure who made this but someone did.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

By AVGK04

Kongzilla

Astrogodzilla

King Godzilla

Powered Gyaos

Armored Gigan
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Powered Gyaos

Armored Gigan
I don't really have much to say about the other three but i love Powerd Gyaos' outlandishness and Gigan getting even more EDGEY

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

That armored Gigan is totally partially traced from one of Matt Frank’s older pieces. I recognize the pose.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Imagine being a kaiju fighting Gigan when suddenly, he pulls out a freaking machine gun!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:Imagine being a kaiju fighting Gigan when suddenly, he pulls out a freaking machine gun!
Something I'd expect from Mechagodzilla or MOGUERA.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

When Chainsaws aren't edgy enough, you have dual CHAIN GUNS.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns