Random Godzilla/Kaiju Fanart

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Chlorph
Yojimbo

Re: Random Godzilla/Kaiju Fanart

Post by Chlorph »

ScottA wrote: -Snip-
I'm just gonna saynthis, I don't care if I get a warning as I never go on here anyway
FUCKING BLOCK HIM SO YOU CAN'T SEE HIS POST AND STOP BEING AN ATTENTION WHORING TWAT
Ask me anything - askmrtoots.tumblr.com

ScottA
Monsterland Worker

Post by ScottA »

SpaceG92 wrote:
ScottA wrote:But the situation goes deeper than this thread.
#IWantToBelieve
ScottA wrote:The mods have been very rude and unprofessional with me for quite a while.
This thread is not an isolated incident.
I want to ask for evidence of this - since you know - Admin>Mod. However, the PM's are down. If you care to give specific reasons and links to such infractions then post them in a new thread the "Comments, Suggestions, Submissions" Thread and make sure you link this post so it doesn't get locked.
ScottA wrote:In this thread we got these amazing rules from the mods:
- Half naked girls are considered "Kaiju"
/shrug
Honestly, at this point. This is turning into "my view is right, yours is wrong I have to drag a thread threw the mud."

Are these Kaiju gijinka or Kgirls relevant? Yes. As long as they are GODZILLA/Kaiju RELATED. Which they are. I'm sorry but that does not violate thread topic. One image did in fact get close to breaking it- but that's a one off case.
ScottA wrote:- You can't tell a member who is being rude and disrespectful to you that you're reporting him for it. Because it might upset him and hurt his feelings.
Don't straw man. As another member told you. That is NOT the reason.

What happens when you tell a bully that your going to the principle to taddle on him? You get your ass kicked.

Same situation here. Don't draw attention to yourself that your reporting them - it only stirs the pot and causes trouble. This isn't just here either - anywhere you go. You actively call out a member and report him, they will react. Something we the staff would appreciate members not doing. It saves on drama, potential warnings and clean up, if the need be,
ScottA wrote:I'm without words. Nobody will believe me when I tell them this was something moderators actually said to their members.
Example?
ScottA wrote:I'm clearly too old for this site. And there are no websites that talk about Godzilla films where the members are mostly older, mature, respectful fans like me.
So I think it's just time for me to stop messing around and step away from anything related to Godzilla.
Try Facebook groups - a lot of people who play the "My maturity is depicted by my age" card flock there apparently. Not trying to be rude but genuinely helpful.

^Thank You.
Now everyone who has not seen our previous interactions can get an idea what kind of treatment I've been getting here from you and the others.
I could not have explained it any better. Sums everything up quite nicely. And I never needed to say a single word.
Bye.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

^Okay, woah, I'm gonna try to guess this.

A Kong and Godzilla fan are debating about who is better, Kong fan realizes Kong may lose, but keeps his faith in him.

Kong and Godzilla fan realize that Kong and Godzilla don't have to be enemies and can enjoy their favorite monster.

Striker is pitted against an army of kaiju, wondering when the calvary will arrive, oh, there it is, who could it b-...

The Monsterverse has come to save the Skreeonking day!
With Kong sporting a giant donut floatie. :lol:
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

UltimateDitto wrote:^Okay, woah, I'm gonna try to guess this.

A Kong and Godzilla fan are debating about who is better, Kong fan realizes Kong may lose, but keeps his faith in him.

Kong and Godzilla fan realize that Kong and Godzilla don't have to be enemies and can enjoy their favorite monster.

Striker is pitted against an army of kaiju, wondering when the calvary will arrive, oh, there it is, who could it b-...

The Monsterverse has come to save the Skreeonking day!
With Kong sporting a giant donut floatie. :lol:
I think King Ghidorah and the Mire Squid willing to work with Godzilla and co is more shocking.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Yeah, but Kong in a floatie. :lol:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Last edited by BlankAccount on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Legaguirus but canon
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

I...actually think I would have preferred Megaguirus to look this way.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I ♡ Image

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Head tail penis is winking.

Last edited by BlankAccount on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I ♡ Image

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Last edited by UltimateDitto on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

I ♡ Image

tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Post by tbeasley »

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

I wonder if this is by Zander Cannon, the artist/writer for the Kaijumax comics? It's a similar style.
Last edited by UltramanGoji on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

^ Interesting idea and poster, but what about the tail humanoids?
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

This one is a design for Chinese lanterns.

Loganrules115
Interpol Agent

Post by Loganrules115 »

Planet X did nothing wrong. :xilien: