SpaceG92 Sprites, Pictures, Projects, Customs, ect.

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Re: SpaceG92 Films, Pictures, Projects and Customs

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Oh BurnigGodzillaLord, your sprites are great! I can't wait till you do my Saosin sprite :)
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Burninggodzillalord
Interpol Agent

Post by Burninggodzillalord »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Oh BurnigGodzillaLord, your sprites are great! I can't wait till you do my Saosin sprite :)
I Try ♥

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Burninggodzillalord wrote: Not tryin' to steal your Thunder or anything, but i got giddy and tried this out myself. I really like how it came out.
Did a little Shade Boost to the shoulder crystals though, so it's not a complete pal-swap.
A "Dying Spacegodzilla" sprite would be pretty cool, with the broken shoulder crystals and this glowing red fissure effect on his body.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Burninggodzillalord
Interpol Agent

Gyaos wrote:A "Dying Spacegodzilla" sprite would be pretty cool, with the broken shoulder crystals and this glowing red fissure effect on his body.
Kindof like Nyahh~?

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Sorta yeah, I was thinking the fissure effect would be more widespread.
ImageImage

Burninggodzillalord
Interpol Agent

Gyaos wrote:Sorta yeah, I was thinking the fissure effect would be more widespread.
Like all the way around his body wide? or a little less?

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Yeah all around his body. I have a way to do it, except that it's very tedious. I'd probably start where you added the red on the chest and have the "veins" branch off from that.
ImageImage

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Burninggodzillalord wrote:Image
I thought you couldn't outdo yourself on Spacegodzilla but man your doing him justice. *puts sprite into pocket*

So just doing some sprite recolors and I think I've gotten better. So, critic me! :D

Hedorah Final Form (Colors based off his Final Wars debute)

Rebuilt Mechagodzilla (Colors MG75)

Megalon My dear god, he looks like a clay monster! Recolored a self ripped Kaijuu Daikessen sprite. I think I made him to brown :freak: Stressing the "ancient earth monster" theme bit to much...

Burninggodzillalord
Interpol Agent

SpaceG92 wrote:Megalon My dear god, he looks like a clay monster! Recolored a self ripped Kaijuu Daikessen sprite. I think I made him to brown :freak: Stressing the "ancient earth monster" theme bit to much...
You are. Try a little less "ancient earth monster" theme, like this.

EDIT: Looking back, he looks alot like Electro now.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

^ I recolored Megalon but he turned into the Cabbage Monster, The Rotten Pineapple and a jungle Camo version. I'll change him later.

Wha? Whats this? SpaceG92 actually made an overworld sprite that ISN'T ripped or borrowed? THE END IS NIGH! Well...this thing was fun. Started drawing and finished it realizing it was a top down view...*skreeonk* Redrew it at an angle which I am horrendous at mind you but I think I did well on my first "true" handmade sprite :D Any how, your first level boss the "Alien Attack UFO" (Pending rename). Now, to await judgement :-x !

But Space, it's to small. DEAL WITH IT

First level location is mapped out (roughly...) and actually picked a location! First Stage takes place in Kobe!
Level 1-1 - Osaka Bay / Port of Kobe
Level 1-2 - Port of Kobe / Port Island (Offical name btw :shock: )
Level 1-3 - Osaka Bay / Kobe / UNGDF Command Center

The UNGDF is what was founded after the first alien attack. United Nation Global Defense Force :xilien:

Burninggodzillalord
Interpol Agent

SpaceG92 wrote:Wha? Whats this? SpaceG92 actually made an overworld sprite that ISN'T ripped or borrowed? THE END IS NIGH! Well...this thing was fun. Started drawing and finished it realizing it was a top down view...*skreeonk* Redrew it at an angle which I am horrendous at mind you but I think I did well on my first "true" handmade sprite :D Any how, your first level boss the "Alien Attack UFO" (Pending rename). Now, to await judgement :-x !

But Space, it's to small. DEAL WITH IT
Then Judgement shall be cast upon thee. If you were going for the Mothership from SG, you may want to make it look less Shroomy. If it's something different entirely, good job.
SpaceG92 wrote:First level location is mapped out (roughly...) and actually picked a location! First Stage takes place in Kobe!
Level 1-1 - Osaka Bay / Port of Kobe
Level 1-2 - Port of Kobe / Port Island (Offical name btw :shock: )
Level 1-3 - Osaka Bay / Kobe / UNGDF Command Center

The UNGDF is what was founded after the first alien attack. United Nation Global Defense Force :xilien:
Port of Kobe Bryant.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Burninggodzillalord wrote:Then Judgement shall be cast upon thee. If you were going for the Mothership from SG, you may want to make it look less Shroomy. If it's something different entirely, good job.
I know it looks like a shroom. Sadly due to the limited sprite space, it's hard to get that shape in a 32x32 tile sprite.

Currently on "Spriteafying" pictures and the results are rotten fruit!

Burninggodzillalord
Interpol Agent

SpaceG92 wrote:
Burninggodzillalord wrote:Then Judgement shall be cast upon thee. If you were going for the Mothership from SG, you may want to make it look less Shroomy. If it's something different entirely, good job.
I know it looks like a shroom. Sadly due to the limited sprite space, it's hard to get that shape in a 32x32 tile sprite.

Currently on "Spriteafying" pictures and the results are rotten fruit!
You can increase the size of the tile. It's hard to explain without a picture, so here's an empty Character tileset.

That's the basis of the standard size. To increase, simply increase the entire Tileset. Like about 120% should be good.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

I swore it was locked to 64x64 for some and 32x32 for others. Thank you again! Off to remod the floating +1UP mushroom.

Burninggodzillalord
Interpol Agent

SpaceG92 wrote:I swore it was locked to 64x64 for some and 32x32 for others. Thank you again! Off to remod the floating +1UP mushroom.
I used the trick for mine. regularly, Godzilla was WAAAAAAYYYY too small. And i had to increase the size again just for Rodan :~

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

I had to do that as well. The having issue im having is getting Godzilla to walk right. Sometimes half of him is leaning over into the next tile. Assuming it's a position error.

Burninggodzillalord
Interpol Agent

SpaceG92 wrote:I had to do that as well. The having issue im having is getting Godzilla to walk right. Sometimes half of him is leaning over into the next tile. Assuming it's a position error.
More than likey.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

So I have been doing some practicing on custom sprite editing and making from scratch when I bombed an edit and was forced to delete it. Enraged I decided to take a break and whip out the ol' GBA-SP and play some Advanced Wars 2! After playing a few maps I decided to start again but play around with some simple edits. Why not use Advance Wars? First it started out by recoloring units black you know simple. Then I decided for a joke to do a pony with an Advance Wars's sprite! I choose Rainbow of course and well....one thing went to another and I am VERY surprised how a few custom things came out. The yes the patch and the little Rainbow Dash in the corner was done from scratch. I am really fond of the pony Dash and how it came out though :huge:

Burninggodzillalord
Interpol Agent

May want to fix that.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

True that. The rage flows through me vastly! Although, it could also because I never save until it is to late. Indeed I need to work on that.