SpaceG92 Sprites, Pictures, Projects, Customs, ect.

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
SpaceG92
Keizer

SpaceG92 Sprites, Pictures, Projects, Customs, ect.

Post by SpaceG92 »

You found my thread of various hodgepodge of art! Have fun looking!
For front! If any image is cut off. Right click and open it in a new tab or new window.

So after buying a new camera i'm getting back into filming again. Right now its nothing much but shorts and tests maybe I will upload some other longer shorts and battles I have sitting on my hard drive. Taking things slow and steady but i'm picking up the pace now. I am terrible at AfterEffects so don't expect to see some good effects for awhile I also will be editing this post to reflect changes and other videos will be added to this.

So enjoy and post all criticism, hate mail, suggestions ect below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... VMf-XEwGmI :Spacegodzilla I need an Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWWLqUXI5Vw : Best Mysterian Dub ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eedUYAj5QK0 : Godzilla spine charge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=letD6YhKAMc : Godzilla spine charge 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtQyJmNZhQ0 : Test green screen effect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TakRKVbS9dQ : Ghidorah neck movement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATG8w-dMuk8 : First "real" test
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:16 am, edited 7 times in total.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Re: SpaceG92 Movies and Shorts

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Those look pretty good, I'd bump up the framerate a bit though.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:Those look pretty good, I'd bump up the framerate a bit though.
Thank you, that's something i'm currently throwing the ball around with.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... VMf-XEwGmI

I am an adult by Spacegodzilla.
A quick short done in record time! All audio was done by Team4Star.

EdIt: Is double posting allowed in your own threads? I really would like to know.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

SpaceG92 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... VMf-XEwGmI

EdIt: Is double posting allowed in your own threads? I really would like to know.
That's fucking genius!
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

SpaceG92 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... VMf-XEwGmI

That was awesome
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Thank you, I know everyone would get the joke ;)

23Rodan
Samurai

Post by 23Rodan »

Those are cool espicaly the space godzilla one

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: SpaceG92 Films, Pictures and Customs

Post by SpaceG92 »

God, it's been seriously forever since I updated this. Anyways, the Gigan Custom is still on hold until I can find some good material to fill him with.

To the REAL good news. Im working on Vector Art. It's hard to explain so just Google it. Most people have extreme trouble working with vector art and give up after realizing how long it actually takes to make a vector of a simple scene from My Little Pony. Average a decent one, colored is roughly 3 hours by a pro and me about 4 -5 on average. Anyways, im going to flood this thread with vector art along with any customs or films along the way.

Monster X
First vector ever, it was a field test for the basics

Rainbow Dash
Second vector trace. This one, was were I slammed into a wall. Around 4 hours and 30 minutes later I created my first legit vector. Im still amazed on how it came out. That tail...ugh I wish I can go back and fix it.

Kyuryu, the Dinosaur Abomination
After finishing Dash I waited an hour and snagged his line work and just did some line work practice. About an hour and a half. Extremely rough but I wanted to keep trying.

Vector Trace in progress
For those who might say, nice MS Paint work! Nope, its all done in Inkscape. To show you how much work it really is and why it takes so long, look at the picture. Each little white box is a nod which you can move the connected line. You can drag the line or use one of the many buttons above to warp the line into it's shape, trying to match the detail perfectly. Now make sure no excess lines are peeking through, make sure all lines are showing and are aligned :dizzy: Trust me, this is just a basic trace :lol:

Nightmare Moon
They always say, do something easy. Hahaha. Yeah no. I like jumping right into hard elements like with Nightmare. I worked with an image in 240p so I was not expecting anything decent. A slamming total of 5 and a half hours went into this one. I am EXTREMELY pleased with this one. The mane and tail were actually the easiest, the eyes I skipped on taking a damaging short cut but it still looks good. The Lunar symbol on her breastplate how ever keeps stabbing me for some reason.

Nightmare Moon Vector Work
This is how NOT to do a vector. All those little box's are all vector nodes, which all can be/should be moved and aligned properly. NEVER in a My Little Pony vector should there be this many ... anyways still learning so still good to learn the hard way.
CLICK! IMAGE VERY LARGE!
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Vector Art for 4/10/2013

Queen Chrysalis (Cadence Disguise)
REUPLOADED: Fixed eyes and some gaps. I used a more traditional method to make her this time. It worked for the better but it wasn't as hard as I thought. The edges look so rough, god the are killing me. Eh trial and error, trial and error. About 4 hours in this one, counting the learning place and relearning to vector. Eh, I might be doing Applejack or another Mane Six later today so keep in touch!

...just realized how bad I messed up the layers on her.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

SpaceG92 wrote:God, it's been seriously forever since I updated this. Anyways, the Gigan Custom is still on hold until I can find some good material to fill him with.

To the REAL good news. Im working on Vector Art. It's hard to explain so just Google it. Most people have extreme trouble working with vector art and give up after realizing how long it actually takes to make a vector of a simple scene from My Little Pony. Average a decent one, colored is roughly 3 hours by a pro and me about 4 -5 on average. Anyways, im going to flood this thread with vector art along with any customs or films along the way.

Monster X
First vector ever, it was a field test for the basics

Rainbow Dash
Second vector trace. This one, was were I slammed into a wall. Around 4 hours and 30 minutes later I created my first legit vector. Im still amazed on how it came out. That tail...ugh I wish I can go back and fix it.

Lain the Wired's Dinosaur Thing
I have no idea what its called. After finishing Dash I waited an hour and snagged his line work and just did some line work practice. About an hour and a half. Extremely rough but I wanted to keep trying.

Vector Trace in progress
For those who might say, nice MS Paint work! Nope, its all done in Inkscape. To show you how much work it really is and why it takes so long, look at the picture. Each little white box is a nod which you can move the connected line. You can drag the line or use one of the many buttons above to warp the line into it's shape, trying to match the detail perfectly. Now make sure no excess lines are peeking through, make sure all lines are showing and are aligned :dizzy: Trust me, this is just a basic trace :lol:

Nightmare Moon
They always say, do something easy. Hahaha. Yeah no. I like jumping right into hard elements like with Nightmare. I worked with an image in 240p so I was not expecting anything decent. A slamming total of 5 and a half hours went into this one. I am EXTREMELY pleased with this one. The mane and tail were actually the easiest, the eyes I skipped on taking a damaging short cut but it still looks good. The Lunar symbol on her breastplate how ever keeps stabbing me for some reason.

Nightmare Moon Vector Work
This is how NOT to do a vector. All those little box's are all vector nodes, which all can be/should be moved and aligned properly. NEVER in a My Little Pony vector should there be this many ... anyways still learning so still good to learn the hard way.
CLICK! IMAGE VERY LARGE!
His name is Kyuryu, the dinosaur abomanation
:huge:
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

The quote! It's massive! My eyes! Fixed for truth!

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

^ You should try Tsuryu or Ishnura, they might make for challenges...
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

So, back from the dead and bringing with me another vector or several. Im doing a side project so except a few variants of this image being posted in hyperlinks.

@LainoftheWired: I started some but stopped and sorta stopped practicing for a day and realized Brody did it. So artists respect I let him do the honors. Which came out really well actually.

Trixie Lulamoon (Alicorn Amulet, No Glow)
If I had hoofs and a horn they would be hurting along with my hands and brain. (Looks behind as wings twitch and spasm) Eh, your only born with one or the other am I right? So this one, actually was different and I ended up redoing most of it and added the black hat as an artist liberty. Liking how it turned out, but that Alicorn Amulet was way harder then I expected, I do like the end result though!

Trixie Lulamoon (Alicorn Amulet, Eye Glow)
Same as above but I tried out a new eye glow method and I like the new method over the earlier. In hindsight, I should have added a very faint glow to the amulet itself. Maybe I'll update it.

Ashram52
Monarch Researcher

Post by Ashram52 »

So how long do those stop motions take on average to film? :eh:
Custom Godzilla Modeler

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

So, working on another project as planned but stupid Production Hell got me locked down in the design phase. So, I decided to try a my hand at free hand art. Which, I am terrible at, especially human. I cannot draw humans so I decided to work in some practice of M.Bison and Juri Han from Street Fighter. Why? No clue, Bison is just cool and Juri is a challenge. I thought they came out good, but man I need work :freak: Lesson learned? Free hand drawing sucks! Wish I had a tablet.

M. Bison
Stupid deformed hands! I cannot draw hands! >:(

Juri
Eh, I liked it. Hands look better but he chest and otherwise he cloths are horendiouslly deformed. Meh trial and error

Ashram52
Monarch Researcher

Post by Ashram52 »

Hands are literally the toughest thing to draw from the human body. Takes a lot of practice. I used to do a lot of pencil drawings of human characters in high school art class. It's tough to be a good artist, it takes drive, practice, and inspiration. You've got two out of the three so just practice, practice practice. :D
Custom Godzilla Modeler

Mr. X
Keizer

Post by Mr. X »

Ashram52 wrote:Hands are literally the toughest thing to draw from the human body.
There is so much truth to this. So much.

And SpaceG92, you can draw humans much, MUCH better than I can ever hope to. :)
G2000 wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:May God have mercy on this site.
He's given up
2009MECHAGODZILLA wrote:
G2000 wrote:What about leeks? Can we post leeks?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 3/Leek.jpg
http://orig02.deviantart.net/f900/f/201 ... 9nqjrv.png

GojiFan93
GPN Volunteer

Post by GojiFan93 »

Really nice work man! This is awesome! :D :D
<-gojifan1993->

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I assure you most of the time I draw humans they end up looking like balloon people :D. For anyone who draws or writes, I got the "urge/spark" and something good came from it, I should wait for that spark to return whenever I want to draw humanoid's again ;)