The Monitor's Archive - Grayshot954's Youtube Channel

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

The Monitor's Archive - Grayshot954's Youtube Channel

Post by Greyshot151 »

Hello Everyone. Well I thought I would inform the awesome masses of the Toho forums that I had a channel. It covers basically video games; news, games, forges and a few Kaiju releated vids which is exactly why I thought I would put a topic of my channel on the site. On Saturday I will be uploading a vid that should entertain some. Anyway, here is the link and I hope you enjoy what my brother and I have to offer. 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MonitorsArchive/
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

MothraRocks
Futurian

Re: The Monitor's Archive - Grayshot954's Youtube Channel

Post by MothraRocks »

Bump de bump. Awesome trailer dude ;)
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Re: The Monitor's Archive - Grayshot954's Youtube Channel

Post by Greyshot151 »

^ Thank you. Now as a thank you to forum members and a teaser for a KWC I am writing, here is an awesome trailer. Enjoy 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZjcn6OS ... e=g-user-u
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon