From Music Videos to Stop Motion...

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

From Music Videos to Stop Motion...

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcsudz ... shortfilms

I completely forgot about making this. Back in 2009 I had just started my YouTube career. I used to take clips from daikaiju movies and mash them together to make battles. This was one of the last ones I made before I started dabbling with Green Screen and Stop Motion.

All I can say is, it's not my best work :lol:
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Space Hunter M
EDF Instructor

Re: From Music Videos to Stop Motion...

Post by Space Hunter M »

Interesting piece of movie mashing. Got any more of these to offer? I'm doing a similar old video compilation in this subsection as well.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Space Hunter M wrote:Interesting piece of movie mashing. Got any more of these to offer? I'm doing a similar old video compilation in this subsection as well.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xct1hd_giii_shortfilms
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xct3wc ... shortfilms

These were the only other 2 I uploaded, I had tons more but I lost them after my External Hard drive reformatted..
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

Interesting pieces indeed, sad hwo you never got the others uploaded though. Hey ever thought about doing more?

Oh and where did you get those clips of Gomora in the city where they from Gomora and Ultraman's final battle in Ultraman or something?
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26
Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that shit in Godzilla.
We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Godzilla1703 wrote:Interesting pieces indeed, sad hwo you never got the others uploaded though. Hey ever thought about doing more?

Oh and where did you get those clips of Gomora in the city where they from Gomora and Ultraman's final battle in Ultraman or something?
I believe they're from Ultraman Episode 27, before he faces off against Ultraman he goes on a rampage and gets his tail blown off by tanks.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Mama Birdon is bae

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:I believe they're from Ultraman Episode 27, before he faces off against Ultraman he goes on a rampage and gets his tail blown off by tanks.
Ah thank you, oh and I see you liked to use Heisei Goji in all you're vids for some reason. Did you ever do any with the Showa incarnations (And Goji '65 as Jirass in GIII doesn't count xD).
Chris55 wrote:

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Godzilla1703 wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:I believe they're from Ultraman Episode 27, before he faces off against Ultraman he goes on a rampage and gets his tail blown off by tanks.
Ah thank you, oh and I see you liked to use Heisei Goji in all you're vids for some reason. Did you ever do any with the Showa incarnations (And Goji '65 as Jirass in GIII doesn't count xD).
I LOVE me some Heisei :mrgreen:

I may have done something with Showa Godzilla, I'm not entirely sure. I remember doing Showa Ghidorah vs. Gabora and Godzilla and Ultraman vs. Destoroyah though, it seems to be the only other video I remember doing. I do remember calling the videos, Godzilla: New Generation since it was meant to take place after the Heisei era.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Mama Birdon is bae

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

PopInPicsPresents wrote: I LOVE me some Heisei :mrgreen:

I may have done something with Showa Godzilla, I'm not entirely sure. I remember doing Showa Ghidorah vs. Gabora and Godzilla and Ultraman vs. Destoroyah though, it seems to be the only other video I remember doing. I do remember calling the videos, Godzilla: New Generation since it was meant to take place after the Heisei era.
Cool that you actually gave your videos a timeline. But you shouldn't have mentioned doing those other vidoes...now I'm gonna go sit in a corner and cry because I didn't get to see them.

But seriously you ever thought of doing more of these.
Chris55 wrote:

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Godzilla1703 wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote: I LOVE me some Heisei :mrgreen:

Cool that you actually gave your videos a timeline. But you shouldn't have mentioned doing those other vidoes...now I'm gonna go sit in a corner and cry because I didn't get to see them.

But seriously you ever thought of doing more of these.
hahaha I just used clips from the movies, nothing too special, but I'll try it out something soon. Maybe remake Ultraman and Godzilla vs. Destoroyah :P
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Mama Birdon is bae

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla1703 »

Please do, I would pay good money to see that.
Chris55 wrote: