Kaiju Zombies Disscussion Board

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Zombies Disscussion Board

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Kiryu2012 wrote:I was wondering, would Godzilla be affected by the virus? He does have a radioactive immune system, and his regeneration should probably fight off the disease.
Did Wolverine fight off the zombie virus in Marvel Zombies, he does have a regenerative system and yet he became a zombie, the same with the Dark Pheonix. I'm not trying to spoil anthing but there will be a lot of Godzillas like Showa, Heisei, 2000 etc and some of them might turn into zombies but it is possible.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

GodzillavsJason wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:I was wondering, would Godzilla be affected by the virus? He does have a radioactive immune system, and his regeneration should probably fight off the disease.
Did Wolverine fight off the zombie virus in Marvel Zombies, he does have a regenerative system and yet he became a zombie, the same with the Dark Pheonix. I'm not trying to spoil anthing but there will be a lot of Godzillas like Showa, Heisei, 2000 etc and some of them might turn into zombies but it is possible.
Makes sense I suppose. Wolverine does seem to regenerate faster than Godzilla anyway, so the virus might work on him. But based on the size of the kaiju, how fast would the virus work?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Kiryu2012 wrote:
GodzillavsJason wrote:
Makes sense I suppose. Wolverine does seem to regenerate faster than Godzilla anyway, so the virus might work on him. But based on the size of the kaiju, how fast would the virus work?
Hmm its hard to tell but I'll have to think more about it when I write more of it but my guess would be maybe a few minutes to an hour because after all its from the Black Hole aliens and from MG so yeah.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Gexistentialist
Monsterland Worker

Post by Gexistentialist »

Kaiju Zombies? Cool. :xilien:
Writer. Creator. Human Being.

The One and Only
Futurian

Post by The One and Only »

A Zombiefied Varan I thought would be cool. Especially if the bugger used is the one from the original Varan The Unbelievable. Due to his death from ingesting all those explosives, the undead kaiju would have a blown open rib cage, and lack a lower jaw, with his decaying toungue lolling about like the zombie from the opening of the original DAY OF THE DEAD, or a two in the morning customer at Taco Bell. Also a pack of ZillaBabies zombified, in various sates of decay would make for interesting situtation for the military, or fleeing civilians to deal with in the course of the tale.
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.