TohoKingdom Forum Adventures 4Ever (TKFA: 2012) Discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Kubo
Sazer

TohoKingdom Forum Adventures 4Ever (TKFA: 2012) Discussion

Post by Kubo »

Hey guys. As I wrap up TKFA 3, I would like to start the sign-ups for the sequel, the most epic and most anticipated of the series.

Plot: Cesar returns to TK Ville after a spoiled vacation. The metropolis has fallen into a dystopia. Crime is rampant, and the forces of evil are threatening to take control. A new wave of humor, action, and suspense emerges on the horizon. It's up to Cesar and his friends to stop a familiar foe and put TK Ville back in good hands.

Before you submit a character, please think outside the box. The more you put into your character, the better the story will be. And if it's better, you'll like it more. This is mutually beneficial, so please think before posting.

Rules for characters:
• Can be villain or hero (no neutrals, but dynamic characters are recommended also)
• MUST have a superpower (no invincibility or cheap powers)
• Must be appropriate (no Dickhead McGee)
• Must be human (no *shudders* Gwangi, please)

Ex.
Name: Bob
Description: Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah
Personality: Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Superpower: Blaaaaaah
Faction: Blah

Blah is just dummy text. Don't frickin use it in your character submission. You may also create a minor character if you want. Chances are, they're gonna die.
Last edited by Kubo on Wed May 21, 2014 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: TohoKingdom Forum Adventures 4Ever (TKFA: 2012) Sign-Ups

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

So it begins...

I am going to love to see what new and creative characters are brought into the 4th installment...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

No Gwangi, eh? Oh wellz. I'd like to see where this goes. So when do sign-ups start?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Now. They start now. :) lol

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Very well.

Name: Ivan
Description: Ivan resembles the TF2 Heavy in terms of body structure and size, though he has emerald eyes with slit pupils. His hair is black and matted, and his shirt is pale blue, with his jeans as black as his hair. If one were to look closely, they could see a pointed tooth like a crocodile sticking up from Ivan's lower jaw.
Personality: Ivan is normally a suprisingly calm person. Even when he's being hurt, he almost always remains calm to think things through. However, when enough blood spills or if he becomes wounded enough, he goes into a bloodlustful state, wanting to tear apart anything in his path, as long as it can bleed.
Superpower: Ivan is usually armed with a minigun. When his bloodlust turns on, he grows scales across his body, he grows claws and teeth, he sprouts a tail, and his jaws become like a crocodile, effectively making him a powerful, blood-crazing crocodile man, with massive strength and the ability to go underwater for a long time. His croc design is based on this: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/tf2-monster
Faction: Good
Is this alright?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Beautiful. :twisted:

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

Sent a message to you...
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.
LIKE YO DICK!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Well I guess I have to start this thing off. 8-) But I have thought about one character for awhile and hopefully you like him. This is REALLY outside of the box.

Name- Tyler Tamaki

Age- Actual age 65. Appearance- (18)

Past (Added to help the story)- After an event occuring when the boy was 18, Tyler was transferred to another dimension. The new place resembled medieval Japan where the best weapon of any nation were operatives trained to use chakra. Stuck in this new place, stuck in a child's body in this new world, given the last name Tamaki and forced into the training program, Tyler struggled to retain his past but learned how to control the chakra within himself. After several years and multiple missions, Tyler sacrified himself to save a teammate in his squad. The following cataclymic event rocketed Tyler into new dimension. One set in a timeline of his own world yet five hundred years in the future. After this history repeated itself with Tyler but he vowed he would continue helping the dimension's he visited until he found the one of his family.

(I should note to get a better pespective. When I was a kid, I imagined a superhero gaining the abilities of a ninja from Naruto and a Spartan from Halo who would transfer from dimension to dimension. So if you notice the similiarities that is why. Though his two biggest sources were in these two universes. If you don't want to use him becuase it is unoriginal I understand. Just a childhood hero I thought would give a chance.)

Phsyical Description- Tyler is 6 feet tall, 3 inches. has brown hair, blue eyes and an elongated face. He retains the body of a young adult due to his dimension hoping but retains traits from his travels. Chakra can pulaste across his body if he is battle and he weighs over three hundred pounds from augmentation of his body but his appearance makes him look like half what he actually weighs. Though these features and a nerdish appearance hide his true strength and what he can really do. In his armor he weighs close to half a ton, stands close to seven feet tall and his strength increases to which he can break steal. The armor is MJOLNIR Mark VI, black but dented, burned in some places and scorched from its extended use though it still works very well.

Personality- Tyler is a honorable, slightly hardened person who was thrown into places no one should have gone though yet is still somewhat sane thanks to his troubled orginal childhood as an outsider. Taking advice from the world's he visited, he gained patience, inteligence, compassion and a sense of right and wrong. He knows how to kill but he tries to avoid doing so unless garanteed. A lesson he learned form his own father's death and wishing no one the loss of a loved one. From his old life he still clings onto a sense of humor no one understands, kindness and longing to go home but those feelings quickly take a back seat if anyone is threatened.

Superpower- Tyler's two best powers come from his trainings in his two worlds. First he is extremely agile, flexible and fast from his training in the medieval world of Naruto while he gained a powerful set of armor, strength, and cunning from the Halo Universe. Excelent with firearms and excelent in close quarters combat.

Faction- Heros? I guess :?: Okay this one might be helpful for an example lol.

Anyway thats my character. If you don't like him I understand but thought I would throw a shot in the dark.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

Name: KIOSHI (淳): Variant spelling of Japanese Kiyoshi, meaning "pure."
Apperance: Kioshi is 6'2", with jet black hair. He is reasonably fit, usually from swimming practice or going for a long run. Usually, he wears dark-blue T-shirts and jeans, but varies occasionally. He wears a necklace that resembles a water droplet that seems to glow at times.
Description: Kioshi is extremely kind and thoughtful. At first, he may seem a bit on the rough side, but shows his true colors when he becomes friends with someone almost instantly. He can get very excited, and is usually upbeat, but be careful when you get into an argument with him; he can be a little hot headed, not to mention short tempered! In a fight, Kioshi will normally fight as much as he can, occasionally to the brink of passing out, just to save his friends. He cares deeply for animals.
Powers: Kioshi I s able to wield Earth, Water and Fire. He is supposed to be able to wield Wind as well, but has not been able to for some reason. Some say it is because it is the opposite of his personality, which is shown when he fights, usually using fire. The first element he learned to use was water, and doesn't mind showing off occasionally. He does not give up on trying to learn how to Air bend though.
Faction: Good
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

MothraRocks wrote:Powers: Kioshi I s able to wield Earth, Water and Fire. He is supposed to be able to wield Wind as well, but has not been able to for some reason. Some say it is because it is the opposite of his personality, which is shown when he fights, usually using fire. The first element he learned to use was water, and doesn't mind showing off occasionally. He does not give up on trying to learn how to Air bend though.
Korra!
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.
LIKE YO DICK!

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Muahahaha this story is already so good. :twisted:

And characters (G1995, Hayes, Dynomy) can renew their characters if they want to, but Hayes if you are you should probably have a superpower.

And I need some villains... o_o

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

x) Lol, yes. That show is awesome, I couldn't resist.
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Name: Zhost
Description: About 5'8, fairly muscular built, short cropped brownish black hair. He has a scar that runs down the right side of his face to just past his nose. He has experienced a lot considering he is a former Marine. Is mainly a quite person but can become pretty routy when angered. When he does become angered its a watch out situation: meaning nothing will stop his wrath. His military experience makes him an execllent at hand-to-hand combat as well as weapons execllence. The reaons why he was/left the Military are unknown but mainly believe it has to do with "abilities" he somehow ascertained.
Superpower: Can control how the engery around him works (Nothing like elements) everyone and everything has an engery that surronds them and Zhost can control that at his will. It allows him to mainpulate people, move objects within 20 feet of someone, and use the engery around his own body for powerful blasts. Plus he can easily blend into the dark and become one with the shadows
Faction:Bad

Hows that work for ya KC 8-) might make some minor changes later but that should be it right there
Last edited by Gojira21 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Grrr...too many good people. But I'll accept it. For now. ;)

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Haha alright, you know what im be BAD
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Yes... conform to my wants! :twisted: lol

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Not really conform lol i just basically think my character would fit the better description of a bad guy lol

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Since you said we can have minor characters...i ll make you specfically to get killed!! lmao

Name Mungo
Age 20
Description Is a fairly short person standing at 4'5 and has buggy eyes and wild, reddish hair (think carrot top). He is sort of friends with Zhost, mainly follows around him, being annoying like any good side kick would do! Tries to act high and mighty but it just comes off as funny and rude. Is repeatedly the center of "unwated" attention when he is around Zhost. Plus he loves those Monster energy drinks! Occasionaly, Mungo will try to venture out and cause trouble but it always back fires on him.
Powers Uhmmm well...has a little spark of electricty that emitts from his fingers but it is only enough to annoy people then to cause harm
Faction Since he is with Zhost he is bad

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

King Caesar wrote:Muahahaha this story is already so good. :twisted:

And characters (G1995, Hayes, Dynomy) can renew their characters if they want to, but Hayes if you are you should probably have a superpower.

And I need some villains... o_o
Yup, I'm thinking of bringing Airako into this again. :)
Dynomy
If all else fails, eat pudding. Pudding never fails!

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Great! :) I'll be sure to remember that.