My Matches discussion and suggestions

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

User avatar
Kiryu2012
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Well, that's the point of most Gmod videos. Though if you don't like that, there are a few Gmod videos that can be serious.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy Hedorah man.


20/cis male/straight/chimerakin.

User avatar
MothraRocks
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3158
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Celadon City! Well, almost.

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby MothraRocks » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Wait, when you say make a video of the fight, how would they do it? Like, with figurines? I'm confused.
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Image

User avatar
Kiryu2012
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:14 pm

By make the fight, I mean by using Garry's-Mod and using the models for the TF2 Heavy and Medic, preferablly L4D Zombies, and a shark with tentacles attached to it.

Oh, and love your avatar. It made me squee.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy Hedorah man.


20/cis male/straight/chimerakin.

User avatar
Kiryu2012
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Added new match.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy Hedorah man.


20/cis male/straight/chimerakin.

User avatar
Godzilla1703
Futurian
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:38 am

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Godzilla1703 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Nice, but is this some kind of form of the marvel Juggernaut? Or a different one? May i see a pic
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26

Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that Hedorah in Godzilla.


We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".


:)

User avatar
Kiryu2012
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:19 pm

This is one of my monsters, who just has Juggernaut's name and has no relation to the Marvel character.

Now that I think about it, can someone make a picture of Juggernaut for me?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy Hedorah man.


20/cis male/straight/chimerakin.

User avatar
Godzilla1703
Futurian
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:38 am

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Godzilla1703 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Oh he sounds alot like the marvel Juggernaut though
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26

Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that Hedorah in Godzilla.


We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".


:)

User avatar
Kiryu2012
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Now I'm intersted in seeing my Juggernaut vs Marvel's Juggernaut.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy Hedorah man.


20/cis male/straight/chimerakin.

User avatar
Godzilla1703
Futurian
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:38 am

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Godzilla1703 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:25 pm

That actually would be a nice fight
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26

Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that Hedorah in Godzilla.


We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".


:)

User avatar
Kiryu2012
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am

Added new match.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy Hedorah man.


20/cis male/straight/chimerakin.

User avatar
Godzilla1703
Futurian
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:38 am

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Godzilla1703 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Nice match
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26

Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that Hedorah in Godzilla.


We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".


:)

User avatar
Kiryu2012
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Added new match.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy Hedorah man.


20/cis male/straight/chimerakin.

User avatar
Godzilla1703
Futurian
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:38 am

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Godzilla1703 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:33 pm

GOD-MODDER
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26

Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that Hedorah in Godzilla.


We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".


:)

User avatar
Kiryu2012
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Huh? :eh:
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy Hedorah man.


20/cis male/straight/chimerakin.

User avatar
Godzilla1703
Futurian
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:38 am

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Godzilla1703 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Definition for god modding:




Web definitions:




Cheating in online games is an activity that modifies the game experience to give one player an advantage over others. ....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God-modding

Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26

Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that Hedorah in Godzilla.


We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".


:)

User avatar
Kubo
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10746
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Ministry of Information

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kubo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:17 am

Godzilla1703 wrote:GOD-MODDER

Chill out. It's his match; he'll do what he wants with it.

Not too bad, but pretty brief considering the number of monsters in it. And what exactly does this Ape look like?
Fluff Contributor and Generally Amiable Dude
___________________________________________

Might bring back Mystery Fiction Readers.

User avatar
Kiryu2012
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:37 am

He's essentially a green King Kong with the TF2 Heavy's clothing. I'm sure someone from IR's arena could answer this as well. Also, this match was to demonstrate Heavy's power.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy Hedorah man.


20/cis male/straight/chimerakin.

User avatar
Kubo
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10746
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Ministry of Information

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kubo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:40 am

I figured as much. But next time, consider adding some description about him before the battle starts, so unintelligent folks like me can form a mental picture. That is, after all, the purpose of storytelling.
Fluff Contributor and Generally Amiable Dude
___________________________________________

Might bring back Mystery Fiction Readers.

User avatar
Kiryu2012
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5450
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kiryu2012 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:42 am

I did add a description. I guess it just wasn't too good a description is all.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy Hedorah man.


20/cis male/straight/chimerakin.

User avatar
Kubo
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10746
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Ministry of Information

Re: My Matches discussion and suggestions

Postby Kubo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 am

Wait...did you just add that? If so, that was pretty good. If not, then forgive me for not recalling it.

The description does a pretty good job. Once I see you're consistently writing solid descriptions with that, I'll introduce sensual description, and then the grand daddy...figurative description. They have to be taken one step at a time.
Fluff Contributor and Generally Amiable Dude
___________________________________________

Might bring back Mystery Fiction Readers.


Return to “Fan Fiction”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests