My Matches

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Box Office

Pay
46%
Refund
54%

Total votes: 26

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: My Matches

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 61: Spartan Predator vs Painis Cupcake

The Spartan Predator jumped down in the center of the ancient arena, pulling out his wristblades as he looked around. In the distance came the sound of clicking, like the reloading of a shotgun, but there were no Marines or any kind of human life in the area. The Predator switched to infrared in his mask, looking around slowly, but seeing nothing, yet the clicking slowly grew louder and louder, before it seemed to be coming from behind.

The Predator turned, and was instantly knocked over by a powerful fist, dazed. The Predator rolled away, getting to his feet as he glared at his opponent.

Painis Cupcake stared at the Spartan Predator with a psychotic, silent face as he pointed at himself. "I am Painis Cupcake." The soldier then pointed at the Predator. "I will eat you." Painis Cupcake then sported an insane smile, revealing his pointed teeth.

The Predator growled, raising up his wristblades as he prepared for battle. The two beings stared each other square in the eye, unmoving, as they were ready for a duel.

After a moment, Painis Cupcake suddenly dropped facefirst onto the ground and slithered forward, coming straight at the Spartan Predator. The Yautja acted fast and jumped above the soldier, coming down behind him and spinning around, aiming his plasma caster at his opponent and firing, the energy orb slamming into Painis Cupcake's back and exploding, sending him tumbling away. The Soldier stood up, before jumping at the Predator and punching him in the chest, before grabbing him by his neck and slamming him into the ground.

The Predator kicked Painis Cupcake hard in the chest, knocking him off and allowing the Yautja to rise. The Predator opened fire with his plasma caster, sending Painis Cupcake tumbling away, his body smoking from the blasts. Painis Cupcake stood up, before flying forward and colliding with the Predator, sending both tumbling across the ground. Painis Cupcake then bit into the Predator's shoulder, glowing green blood gushing out as the soldier shook his head, sinking his teeth in deeper.

The Spartan Predator stabbed his wristblades into Painis Cupcake's side, lifting him up and tossing him off. The Predator rose, just as Painis Cupcake looked up at him and spat a shovel at the Yautja. The Predator jumped out of the way, before tossing a bladed disc at the soldier, slicing into his shoulder. Painis Cupcake jumped at his opponent and punched him hard across the face, sending him falling onto his back. Painis Cupcake then grabbed the Predator by his legs and slammed him into a wall.

The Predator kicked Painis Cupcake in the face, pushing him away and allowing the Predator to stand up. The Predator then hurled a spear at Painis Cupcake, stabbing him in the chest and sending him slamming into a wall, impaled. The Predator watched as the soldier striggled, before falling limp. The Yautja growled, before turning and walking away.

Suddenly, there was a series of clicking noises, before the Predator turned to see a red flash. Painis Cupcake stood before him, except now he was Ubercharged. The soldier charged at the Predator, punching him across the arena, before sliding up to him and picking him up by his throat.

"Your country did not prepare you for the level of violence I endorss!"

Painis Cupcake punched the Predator square in the face, knocking off his mask and sending him flying into a wall. The Spartan Predator stood up, before firing a multitude of plasma blasts at his opponent, but Painis Cupcake didn't even notice the assault as he spat a shovel at the Predator, the bladed tool stabbing into the Yautja's chest and flooring him. Painis Cupcake slithered up to the Predator and punched away at his face, before stabbing his claws into the Yaujta's throat.

Acting fast, the Spartan Predator readied his plasma caster as Painis Cupcake grinned. "I will ewat you." The Predator growled at this statement, before firing a charged up plasma blast directly into Painis Cupcake's mouth, sending him flying away. The attack was so powerful it had disabled Painis Cupcake's Ubercharge. The soldier stood up, before the Predator kicked him in the chest, sending him slamming into a wall.

Painis Cupcake tried to punch the Predator, but the Yautja caught his fist and twisted his arm, before punching the soldier across the face, knocking him over. The Predator then picked up Painis Cupcake up by his throat, before stabbing his wristblades into the 'human's skull, yanking back and tearing his head off.

The Predator raised Painis Cupcake's head into the sky and roared out in victory, before placing the head amongst his belt of skulls and walking away.

Winner: Spartan Predator
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 62: Bear vs Discord

The Spirit of Chaos floated down gently within the Everfree Forest. The draconequus looked around, a bored expression on his face. After causing quite the amount of chaos in Ponyville, he was eager to spread his chaos to the surrounding forest. Discord grinned smugly. He was going to have fun here.

Or so he thought.

"Stop right there, criminal scum!" The voice caused Discord to slowly turn around in his position to the source of the voice. It looked like a Grizzly Bear...or at least it would've, had he not been wearing a Terminator suit and sunglasses.

Bear pointed a claw at Discord as he kept speaking: "You are under arrest for environmental damage to the ecosystem! Only I am allowed to do that!" Discord simply chuckled at this statement. "Oh, little teddy, I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no to that. For you see, I'm Discord. Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony."

"I used to be a Spirit of Chaos like you," Bear stated slowly. "But then I took an arrow to the knee." He proved this by raising his left leg, revealing his knee to be a pincushion of many arrows, some sticking out of others. Discord was unimpressed. "I too, took many arrows to the knee, but I didn't let that stop me."

Bear stared for a moment, before he suddenly growled. "You're right, which means I should be the one to cause the fun around here!"

*cue battle theme*

Bear jumped out of his Terminator suit, still wearing his sunglasses, before he pulled out a wooden baseball bat and struck Discord across the face. The draconequus still kept his grin as the bat broke in two. "Did you really think that could hurt me?" He asked smugly. Bear frowned as he looked at his broken bat, before a light bulb appeared above his head. "You're right! I need a better one!"

Instantly, the bat Bear held in his paw transformed into a cannon and blasted Discord square in the chest with a beam of plasma. Yet Discord slowly walked through the smoke, his smug grin still on his face. "Nice try, silly bear, but - Hey! Pay attention when I'm talking to you!"

Bear had not been listening as he was sitting with his back to Discord and staring in the opposite direction, before twisting his head around to look at Discord. "You were saying stuff? I thought you just liked to have your mouth open." Discord couldn't help but chuckle at this. This bear certainly was entertaining.

"Sorry to rain on your parade but..." Discord snapped his eagle fingers, causing a cotton candy cloud to appear above Bear and rain chocolate milk on him. "Well it could be worse," Bear said to himself, a second before a bolt struck him right between the eyes, leaving him charred and smoking. "I had to say that."

Bear shook off the smoke, before growling and tossing a canister of pills at Discord, who caught it in his lion paw. At that moment, Louis from Left 4 Dead instantly attacked Discord, flailing all over him as he tried to get at the pills. Discord shoved the pills into a rocket launcher and fired them into the sun, causing Louis to fly after them. "Did you really think that would-"

Discord was cut off by a giant safe falling down on him, before opening up to release a swarm of sumo wrestlers.

"...stop me?"

Discord slithered out from under the safe, before Bear suddenly turned the surrounding land into a gigantic boxing ring. Bear then jumped to a corner in the ring, then pulled out a microphone.

"In this corner, weighting in at whatever pound he wants, Discord!"

The crowd instantly started booing, yet Discord waved to the crowd with a sarcastic smile.

"And in this corner, weighting in at exactly over 9,000 pounds, the Grizzly Bear!"

The crowd started cheering this time, and Bear bowed and waved at them like he were on a stage. Bear then faced Discord, tearing off his fur coat in the process. "Alright, let's get this over with! There's a White Shark waiting for me in my office!"

Discord just smiled as chaotic energy crackled over him. "Just give up, and IU'll be sure not to hurt you too hard."

Discord flew at Bear, but the Ursa uppercut the draconequus in the chin, sending him flying upwards. Bear then burped out an Atomic ray, sending Discord slamming into a corner of the ring. Bear pulled out the Nintendo Zapper and fired away, but Discord dodged every shot. The Duck Hunt dog then laughed at Bear, who responded by headshooting the canine. "I hate that dog."

"You're a terrible shot," Discord stated as he floated above Bear. The Grizzly growled, before pulling out the Super Scope, charging up and firing, sending Discord flying into the rope of the ring. Discord grinned as he pushed hard against the rope. "Hey, you forgot about the Power Glove!" Discord bore the Power Glove on his lion paw, and launched himself at Bear, punching him square in the jaw and sending blood and teeth flying out. The bear was flung out of the ring, slamming into a boulder and making it crack in half. Bear popped his jaw back into place, before glaring at Discord.

"Time to pull out one of my secret weapons." Bear pulled out two cans of Bonk, shook them violently, and guzzled down both drinks. For a moment, nothing happened as Bear and Discord stared at each other. Suddenly, Bear started quivering fast and flew up into the air, flying down at Discord like a missile, slamming into him so hard there was a massive explosion that destroyed the ring.

When the smoke cleared, there was a large crater, and Bear stood above Discord, who was near out cold. Bear looked towards the screen with a troll face, before retracting his legs and replacing them with jets of flames, flying away.

As Discord watched his opponent leave with the little bit of consciousness he had left, he smiled, for this was truly a very fun battle. As he fell unconscious, his only hope was that he could meet him again...

Winner: Bear
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 63: Rainbow Dash vs Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie pie, and Rarity

"I don't understand."

Recently, the Mysterious Mare Do Well had been stealing Rainbow Dash's thunder and took the spotlight instead. Now, the rainbow mare had unmasked Mare do Well, only to find that her own friends were all acting as Mare Do Well.

"Why? Don't you want me to be a hero?"

"Of course we want you to be a hero," Twilight replied, her smile still on her face. Applejack continued for her: "But a real hero doesn't brag."

Did they...

They did.

They called her a bragger.

They didn't even think she was a real hero?!

They were SO dead for that!!!

Rainbow Dash flew up into the air as she glared at her so-called friends. "You guys call me a bragger? Well guess what? You guys are just DEAD to me!"

*cue battle theme*

Rainbow Dash flew down at the group, ramming into Twilight and sending her slamming into a building. Now knowing what they have done, the rest of the ponies went into battle stations. Applejack ran at her opponent, slamming her shoulder into Dash's side and pushing hard. Rainbow Dash shoved against the Earth pony, before punching her in the chin, knocking her head back and allowing her to kick Applejack in the chest, sending the mare flying across the ground.

Pinkie Pie swatted Dash across the face with a foam finger, but Dash barely noticed it as she spin-kicked Pinkie in the nose, bloodying it and flooring her. Dash punched away at Pinkie's face, before grabbing her by her throat and slamming her into Applejack as the mare tried charging from behind. Pinkie Pie slammed a pie down on Dash, but all it did was piss off the pony as she punched Pinkie Pie away. Applejack slammed her elbow into Dash's face, then punched her down. Rainbow Dash rolled away as Applejack attempted to stomp on her, before kicking her in the side, sending her sailing into a building.

Fluttershy, swallowing her fear, rammed into Rainbow Dash with all her might, punching away at her face, before kicking her in the chest. Dash grabbed Fluttershy's leg and slammed her into the ground, before rarity pulled a gem up from the ground and slammed it into Dash's head, dazing her and allowing Pinkie pie to spin into a ball, striking Dash hard and sending her bouncing away. Dash flew up into the air, before nosediving, clotheslining Pinkie in the throat and sending her flying up, but Twilight quickly pulled Pinkie safely to the ground with her telekinesis. Twilight then fired away at Dash with magic blasts, but Dash flew out of the way of every projectile, before flying straight at Twilight. The purple unicorn acted fast and teleported away, causing Dash to collide with a building, sending rubble falling on her.

Applejack ran up to Rainbow Dash and bodyslammed her, pinning her to the ground as she looked her in the eyes. "Get a hold of yourself, RD!" Applejack stated firmly. "Can't you see what you're doing?!"

"Yeah I see," Rainbow Dash stated. "I'm seeing to it that I show why no pony makes a foal outta me!" Rainbow Dash kicked Applejack hard in the chest, sending her flying into a building. Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and rarity came galloping at their foe. Rarity levitated up several gems and fired them at Dash, pelting her hard and distracting her long enough for Pinkie Pie to swing herself around, slamming her hooves into Dash's face, flooring her instantly as Fluttershy punched her hard across the face. Dash grabbed Fluttershy by her throat and slammed her down, elbowing her in the face and tossing her aside. Pinkie Pie pulled out her party cannon and fired, sending Dash crashing through a building and landing outside in the center of Ponyville.

Dash flew up, but was yanked by Twilight's magic. Twilight then slammed Dash hard into the ground, before picking her up and slamming her down again and again. Finally, Twilight ceased her assault, allowing Dash to fly at her, punching and kicking away at her nonstop. Dash then kicked Twilight in the face, throwing her back as rarity sent more gems at Dash, knocking her backwards away from Twilight. Dash flew up above rarity and kicked a cloud, sending a bolt of lightning at Rarity, sending her flying away with a charred face. Applejack lassoed a rope around Dash and yanked hard, sending her slamming headfirst into the ground. The orange pony then galloped at her fallen foe and bucked her square in the face, sending her flying backwards. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy jumped at Dash, punching her into the ground, before Rarity sliced her back with scissors, and Twilight struck her square in the back with a beam of magic.

Rainbow Dash slid facefirst across the ground, until she skidded to a halt. The rainbow mare panted as she stood up on shaking legs. The others of the Mane 6 slowly trotted towards her, still cautious as to what she may do.

Dash sucked in a deep breath as she glared at her opponents. "Oh, you wanna do this the hard way?!"

The Pegasus flew up into the air, before in a flash, her body was white against her fiery rainbow mane. "Well, we'll do this the HARD way!!"

*cue new battle theme*

Super Rainbow Dash flapped her wings, sending a blast of energy that sent the other ponies flying away. SRD struck away at her opponents at lightning speed, punching each to the ground and kicking them across the ground. Twilight fired a beam of magic from her horn, but SRD didn't even flinch as the beam washed over her. SRD punched Twilight into the ground, and fired energy bolts from her eyes, sending Rarity and Applejack flying away. Fluttershy attempted to use the Stare, but SRD just laughed and kicked her into a building. Pinkie Pie struck SRD with her party cannon, but SRD never noticed she had been attacked as she launched a lightning bolt from her hoof and blew Pinkie into a building.

Twilight grabbed SRD with her magic and slammed her into the ground, but SRD flew through the ground and came up beneath Twilight, punching her hard in the stomach and sending her flipping through the air. Rarity unleashed a shower of gems upon SRD, but the super Pegasus shrugged off the attacks with ease, before kicking Rarity into a building. Applejack threw herself forward, headbutting SRD hard and knocking her backwards, and allowing Pinkie Pie to barrage her with cupcakes and pies. Fluttershy punched and kicked away at SRd, and Twilight and Rarity pelted her with magic blasts and gems.

Super Rainbow Dash laughed off the assault and punched Fluttershy into Applejack. SRD wrapped her hind legs around Pinkie's throat, and slammed her facefirst into the ground hard. SRD flew at Rarity and Twilight, clotheslining them both, before flying up into the sky and launching bolts from her eyes and hooves, blasting away the other ponies. Twilight managed to catch several bolts in orbs and hurled them back at SRD, knocking her out of the sky. Applejack charged at her, bucking her up into the air, where Fluttershy kicked her back to the ground. Pinkie Pie fired away upon SRD with her party cannon, knocking her backwards, and Rarity slammed gigantic gems down on SRD.

Twilight picked up SRD with her magic, and slammed her facefirst into the ground again and again, until SRD released a pulse of energy that blew everypony away. SRD kicked Rarity into Twilight, then grabbed the two mares by their throats and slammed them into the others, before bucking them all away. Twilight fired a multitude of energy beams upon SRD, knocking her back towards the ground. Rarity levitated up to giant gems and slammed SRD between them. SRD blasted the gems apart, but was dazed by the blow. Seeing their chance, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie struck away at SRD with punches and kicks nonstop, eventually knocking SRD to the ground. Rarity kicked SRD across the face, and Twilight blasted away at her with magic blasts, before blowing her away with a beam of magic.

Super Rainbow Dash stood up weakly, before she changed back to normal. Seeing their chance, the Mane 5 all charged at Rainbow Dash, bucking her right in the face and sending her slamming into the ground, out cold.

The Mane 5 sighed in relief. Maybe now they could get Rainbow Dash to understand.

Winner: Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Applejack

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 64: Globox vs Grizzly Bear

Globox slid down the giant tree branch, quickly reaching its base as he slid to a halt. Ahead of him, the Grizzly Bear huffed, rearing up on his hind legs, the two being within a gigantic tree.

Globox waited as the Grizzly charged forward, before swinging his arm forward, swatting the bear across the face. This didn't stop the bear, however, as he struck Globox in the face with a powerful swat of his paw, sending the glute skidding backwards. The bear roared, before lunging at Globox, biting down on his shoulder. However, his teeth couldn't sink into Globox's rubbery flesh. Globox then kicked the Grizzly in the stomach, knocking him backwards.

The Grizzly backhanded Globox across the face, distracting him long enough to hit him with a shoulder ram, knocking the amphibian head over heels. Globox rolled to his feet and swung himself around, smacking the bear in the face again and again. The bear caught Globox's right arm in his jaws, before he yanked hard, swinging Globox through the air and slamming him into the branch. Globox kicked the Grizzly in the face, pushing him away from the amphibian.

Globox jumped up and kicked the bear in the face, making him fall over. Globox then bodyslammed the bear, crushing him between his weight and the branch. The bear swatted Globox off, and rose to his paws, bellowing angrily as he charged at Globox. The amphibian jumped above the Grizzly, attempting to bodyslam him again, but the bear struck the glute with an outstretched paw, sending him flying backwards. Globox bounced off a nearby branch, and threw himself at the bear, kicking him across the face and flooring him.

The bear rose, biting down on Globox's back and lifting him into the air, shaking him around and tossing him aside. Globox reached out, grabbing the bear's leg. Globox yanked, making the bear fall onto his side as Globox sat on him, punching away at his face. The Grizzly managed to swat off Globox, before headbutting him in the side, sending him rolling away. Globox stood up, before he swung at the bear again, but the bear bit Globox's hand and yanked, attempting to pull the amphibian towards him. Globox ran forward, ramming into the bear hard and sending both rolling across the branch.

The Grizzly kicked Globox away and stood, running up to him and rearing up, stomping down on his back again and again. Globox uppercut the bear in the jaw, dazing him long enough for the amphibian to kick him in the chest, knocking him onto his back. The bear rolled to his paws, before headbutting his foe in the stomach, driving him backwards. The bear struck Globox in the face again and again with his paws, until Globox ducked down and performed a sweeping kick, making the bear fall onto his back. Globox bodyslammed the Grizzly, before he grabbed him by his neck and chokeslamming him into the branch again and again.

The Grizzly bit Globox's hand, yanking hard and throwing Globox down. The bear stood up and swatted the amphibian hard in the face, sending him tumbling backwards. The Grizzly rammed Globox, but Globox grabbed the bear by his head and swung him to the ground, before kicking him hard in the ribs and sending him rolling away. The bear backhanded Globox across the face, before biting down on his throat.

Globox kicked the bear in the throat again and again, eventually causing the bear to release the amphibian with a wheeze. Globox then punched and kicked away at the Grizzly, before pulling his right arm back and letting it fly forward, socking the bear square in the face, sending him tumbling away. The bear stood up, staring at Globox for a moment, and walked away.

Globox turned and walked up the branch, satisfied that the Grizzly knew to back down.

Winner: Globox

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 65: Hulk vs Destroyah and Showa Mechagodzilla

Destroyah landed down on the ground, howling out as he spread his wings. Ahead of him, Hulk roared as he ran forward, eager to rip Destroyah apart. Mechagodzilla circled above the Hulk, raising up his arms as he locked on the gamma man.

Hulk roared out, before charging forward. Destroyah fired a Micro Oxygen beam, the purple energies striking Hulk's chest, but the gamma man didn't notice as he punched Destroyah across the face, sending him skidding backwards. Mechagodzilla fired an onslaught of missiles and eye beams, nailing Hulk in the back. Hulk jumped up at Mechagodzilla, punching him to the ground, before landing in front of his foe and grabbing him by his leg, slamming him into the ground again and again, before tossing him into a boulder.

Destroyah charged at Hulk, punching him in the face and clawing his chest. Hulk beat away at Destroyah with powerful blows, before picking him up by his throat and smashing him facefirst into the ground. Hulk kicked Destroyah across the ground, before Destroyah stood up, running at Hulk and slicing his Horn Katana across his chest. Hulk punched Destroyah hard in the chest, making him step back, before kicking him in the stomach and knocking him backwards.

Mechagodzilla fired his eye beams at Hulk, striking him in the neck and gaining his attention. Hulk jumped at Mechagodzilla, but the machine flew out of the way, before slamming his elbow into Hulk's face, and shoving his hand into Hulk's face and firing more missiles, sending him staggering backwards. Hulk grabbed Mechagodzilla's arm and ripped it off, sparks flying as Hulk smacked Mechagodzilla in the face with his arm, sending him tumbling away. Destroyah charged at Hulk from behind, stabbing his Horn Katana into Hulk's back.

Hulk bellowed with rage as he attempted to grab Destroyah, but Mechagodzilla pelted him with missiles and eye beams for as long as possible. Hulk's rage began to show as Hulk punched his fists into the ground, ripping up a rock and hurling it at Mechagodzilla, smacking him away. Hulk slammed his elbow into Destroyah's chest, making him step back, before spinning around and decking him across the face, flooring him instantly. Hulk raised his foot and brought it down on Destroyah's skull, crushing it and splattering green blood everywhere.

Mechagodzilla attempted to fly up, but Hulk grabbed him by his legs and slammed him down into the ground. Hulk punched away at Mechagodzilla's face, before plucking off his head. Mechagodzilla's inner skull fired energy blasts into Hulk's face, but this did nothing as Hulk picked up Mechagodzilla and ripped him in half, roaring as he smashed the halves into the ground.

Hulk roared out once more, before running off.

Winner: Hulk

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 66: Spacegodzilla vs King Sombra

King Sombra licked his lips as Spike and the Crystal Heart plummeted down towards him. It seemed hopeless. None of the others could stop Sombra now, and Princess Cadence and Shining Armor were basically helpless by this point. Sombra could literally taste victory as he was about to catch ahold of the Crystal Heart and Spike...

Sombra saw stars as something slammed into him full-force, sending him flying away.

Spike found himself caught in the telekinetic grip of not Cadence, Twilight, or anypony else, but Spacegodzilla as the kaiju levitated to the ground. He had sensed immense power from this empire and had arrived to see this being trying to devour the Crystal Heart, which emitted the greatest power. He would not allow this creature to get away without some punishment. Spacegodzilla roared, demanding a battle as he tossed aside Spike and lifted up the Crystal Heart.

King Sombra roared angrily as he stood up. He was not pleased with this creature interfering in the slightest. He would make him suffer.

Sombra galloped forward, but Spacegodzilla launched a Corona Beam from his maw, striking the unicorn in the shoulder and exploding on impact, making him stagger slightly. Sombra fired a beam of dark magic from his horn, but Spacegodzilla formed a shield, blocking off the beam, before erecting several crystals from the ground, charging them with energy as he lifted them into the air and launched them at Sombra. The unicorn, however, became his cloud form, and the crystals harmlessly passed through.

Sombra engulfed Spacegodzilla, lifting him up and slamming him down into the ground hard. Spacegodzilla snarled as energy bolts fired from his shoulder crystals struck Sombera in the face again and again, nearly getting his eyes. Sombra lunged at Spacegodzilla as he reentered his physical form, sinking his teeth into the crystalline dinosaur's arm, drawing a trickle of blood as he shook his head. Spacegodzilla countered this by sending volts of energy into Sombra's mouth, making him let go, before Sombra struck him hard across the face with a left hook, shredding his right cheek. Spacegodzilla howled, before swinging his tail around, slamming the muscular limb into Sombra's face and sending him flying backwards.

Sombra stood up, before lunging forward and stabbing his horn into Spacegodzilla's stomach, sending energy into his flesh. Spacegodzilla kicked Sombra in the face multiple times, making the carnivorous unicorn step back, before Spacegodzilla struck him multiple times with Corona Beams. Sombra hissed, before going into his cloud form and rising above Spacegodzilla and firing a beam of dark magic from his horn, nailing Spacegodzilla in the chest and sending him crashing into a crystal building. Spacegodzilla levitated from the rubble, gathering energy from the crystal buildings into his shoulder crystals and launching an array of Corona Beams at Sombra, but the beams passed harmlessly through his cloud form.

Sombra launched bolts of dark magic upon Spacegodzilla, sending him skidding backwards, his flesh sizzling. Spacegodzilla flew upwards, swinging his tail around and slamming it into Sombra's face, knocking his head back. Spacegodzilla pelted his face with Corona Beams, driving the living cloud backwards enough for Spacegodzilla to charge up several crystal buildings with energy, lifting them up and launching them at Sombra, striking him hard and making him move back moreso. Sombra snarled, before he picked up Spacegodzilla with telekinesis and plowed him through multiple crystal buildings.

Spacegodzilla stood up, gathering more and more energy from all the crystals in the empire, and becoming even stronger. Spacegodzilla fired several Spiral Beams at Sombra, sending him crashing through multiple buildings. Sombra returned to his physical form and galloped towards Spacegodzilla, but the tyrant picked him up with his Gravity Tornado and slammed him into a building. Spacegodzilla kicked him in the ribs, sending the unicorn crashing into another building, before raising up more energy charged crystals and slamming them down upon Sombra.

King Sombra stood up on shaking legs, refusing to admit defeat. Spacegodzilla huffed, before impaling Sombra on his tail, and pumping him full of energy. Sombra's body smoked as his struggles quickly lessened, before he fell limp. Spacegodzilla flung Sombra's body to the ground, and watched it dissolve into a dark, cloud-like fog and disappearing.

Spacegodzilla grinned as he brought the Crystal Heart up to his face. His reign would begin with this crystal...

Winner: Spacegodzilla

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 68: Discord vs The Mask Round 2

Discord was enjoying his chaotic time messing around in Ponyville. He had recently defeated the Mask, and took advantage of his victory well.

"Wedgie!"

The Mask gave Discord a wedgie, the draconequus teleporting out of the underwaer as he faced the Mask. "So, my little trick didn't stop you."

"Well, I would've faced you again sooner, but I remembered Lt Kellaway needed his annual wedgie. Which reminds me.."

The Mask kicked Discord between his legs, the spirit of chaos staring for a moment, before falling to the ground. "That's for kicking me in the jewels!" Discord then slid to his face. "Alrighty then. Let us settle this for all our kind." "Very well."

*cue battle theme*

Discord immediately grew into Godzilla and stomped down on the Mask. The Mask slid out from under the foot and became King Kong, punching Discord across the face. Discord then disappeared in a puff of smoke, and Mask looked around in every direction. Discord then shoved a bomb into Mask's pants and jumped away. The following explosion left Mask coated in smoke. "Why so serious?" Discord asked, now wearing the Joker's get up as the Mask now wore Batman's clothing.

"Because I'm Batman," Mask replied before punching Discord hard in the face several times. Discord then got an idea from his battle with a bear, pulling out a pair of cans of Bonk and shaking them hard, guzzling down both drinks and flying upwards. Mask just watched as Discord slammed into him like a guided missile, a mushroom cloud rising into the sky. Discord stood atop a pile of ashes in the center of a crater, his arms folded at his sides as he grinned.

The Mask stood beside Discord, crying as he blew his nose. "Make sure my ashes are strewn over the Coco Bongo dancefloor!" "Well, you did really well, but I'm afraid it's not over yet." Discord launched himself from a cannon at the Mask, who pulled out Kratos' Nemean Cestus and punched Discord away. Discord sat up as he glared at Mask. "OK, funny man, it's time for a little storm of chaos."

Discord snapped his lion fingers, causing a cotton candy storm to appear above the Mask. The storm rained down literally everything upon Mask, burying him in a pile. Mask then tore his way out, now in the form of Saxton Hale. "I cut my way out of primate hell!" Mask then sucked up the pile into a vacuum cleaner and tossed it at Discord, who caught it in his lion paw. The vacuum cleaner made a ticking sound and exploded, yet Discord just sat there with a smile.

"Cool storm, but check this out." Mask snapped his fingers, and another storm appeared above Discord, who was unimpressed. "So you're planning to do the exact same thing?" "Nope.avi"

Focusing his energy, the Mask sent a bolt of lightning upon Discord, sending him flying into a building, his body scorched. Realization struck the Spirit of Chaos. This being could use the power of Odin Force, being of Norse descent. The Mask then appeared before Discord, gathering up more energy to finish off Discord, before he stopped.

"Meh, I could never kill a fellow trickster," Mask said as he reached down and pulled Discord to his feet. "Besides, we could make a great team. In fact, I have buddy known as Beetlejuice. We can form: The Trio of Mayhem." Discord grinned at this. "Dis I like."

Discord and Mask walked off, Mask's back sporting a note that said: "The doctor slapped my mom when I was born," and Discord's saying: "I look this way cause my dad was a rapist."

Winner: The Mask

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 69: Bengal Tiger vs Grizzly Bear

The woods stretched for miles across the land, several clearings scattered throughout the forest. It was here, that any human that entered would fall victim to the entity known as Slenderman.

Not this time.

Now, a battle would commence. A showdown so great that not even Slenderman wished to be a part of.

The tiger slowly trekked across the ground, his dark orange fur and black stripes shining in the darkness. With a huff, the grizzly bear stood upright, letting out a threating growl as the tiger came closer. The tiger snarled, baring his fangs as the bear fell to all fours, eager for a battle. The two super predators circled each other, not backing down from this fight.

*commence battle theme*

The two mammals charged, colliding with one another as they bit and clawed at one another. The tiger raked his claws through the bear's flesh, blood trickling from the cuts and sticking to the dense fur. The bear struck the tiger with hammer-like blows from his paws, leaving nasty bruises and gashes upon the big cat. The tiger bit into the bear's left arm, sinking in his fangs and shaking his head to worsen the injury. The bear retaliated by biting onto the tiger's neck, pulling hard as he pried off the big cat, before wrapping his arms around his opponent and pulling him into a bear hug.

The tiger snarled and roared, clawing at the bear's face and making him let go, the cat slamming his paws into his opponent's face and springing off as the bear swiped at him. The tiger spun on his heel and launched himself forward, ramming himself into the bear's chest and sending him falling onto his back. The bear retaliated by striking the tiger in the head with a powerful paw, sending the cat flying off. The bear rose to his feet and ran towards his fallen opponent, only for the cat to spring up and headbutt the bear, making him step backwards.

The tiger swiped at the bear's chest, blood trickling from the cuts as the bear swatted the tiger across the face, sending him rolling across the ground. The bear loomed over the tiger and stomped down on his back again and again, forcing him into the ground. The tiger managed to roll away, before leaping at the bear and biting his ear. The bear stood up, shoving the tiger away and swatting at him, making the cat jump backwards.

The bear charged at the tiger, ramming the mammal into a tree, before rearing back and slamming his paws upon the tiger's chest. The tiger dug his claws into the bear's arm and kicked the predator in the chest again and again. The bear lifted up the tiger and tossed him away, before dropping to all fours and charging towards him. The tiger jumped over the bear, before spinning around and leaping onto his back, digging in his claws and biting into his neck. The bear struggled, roaring and bellowing as he ran around, attempting to throw off his rival, to no avail.

Finally, the bear rolled onto his back, crushing the tiger beneath him. The bear rolled off and looked down at the tiger, who instantly lashed out with a roar, biting down on the bear's snout. The bear stood up, but the tiger held on, wrapping his legs around the bear and holding on tightly as the bear stumbled back. The bear then lost his footing as he came to the edge of a large hillside, falling over as the tiger snapped at his throat. The two predators snarled and growled as they fought, tumbling down the hillside. Neither was willing to admit defeat even as the two collided with a large tree at the bottom of the hill.

The two stood up, roaring furiously at one another as they refused to back down. The bear charged forward, but the tiger leapt forward, biting onto the back of the bear's neck and digging his claws into his back. The bear roared and struggled, eventually managing to stand up, making the tiger step back, before the bear slammed his paws upon the tiger's head, flooring him instantly. The bear swatted at the tiger, but the cat rolled to the bear's left, before lunging forward and biting into his neck.

The bear swatted the tiger back, before charging at him. The tiger leapt up, and brought his weight upon the bear, drilling him into the ground. The tiger hacked and slashed at the bear's back with his claws, until the bear bit into the tiger's hind leg, flinging him off and standing up. The tiger lunged forward, but the bear slammed his paw upon the tiger's head, knocking him to the ground, before he bit down on the tiger's neck. The tiger gripped the bear's shoulders with his claws and kicked at the bear's face, yet the bear refused to let go as he stood up, tossing the tiger away and charging after him.

The tiger stood up, roaring out loudly as the bear bellowed back. The two charged at each other, colliding with one another as they kicked up the dust, tearing away at each other with their teeth and claws. Neither was willing to back down as they continued to battle, blood coating their fur. The mammals tumbled across the ground as they fought, the two leaving gouges in the dirt where their claws struck. The combatants continued to fight, slamming each other into trees and boulders.

Finally, the tiger and the bear struck each other across the face with their paws, sending both stumbling backwards. The two stared each other square in the eye, both exhausted from the battle. After what felt like hours, the two slowly collapsed to the ground, losing consciousness from loss of blood.

Gwangi sat from a distance, a bag of popcorn beside him as he laughed. "That was one of the most epic fights I've seen in these words! I am SO buying a summer home here!"

Draw

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 70: Goji64 and Thor vs Venom Symbiote T-rex

Goji64 walked across the plains, having recently escaped from the military and wanting to be left alone. The Godzilla let out a growl, quickly sensing the presence of another creature.

So much for being alone.

With a hiss combined with a roar, a Tyrannosaurus Rex charged at Goji64, having been taken over by a Venom Symbiote and seeing Goji64 as its next meal. Goji64 snarled, stretching his claws. He was ready for a fight.

Goji64 rushed at the T-rex and punched it across the face, only for the beast to bite down on the Godzilla's arm, its teeth punching into the bone. Goji64 raised his arm up, lifting up the T-rex and slamming it into the ground. Goji64 pulled his arm free and punched away at the T-rex's face, only for the symbiote to fire tendrils from its sides at Goji64, snaring his arms and neck, flinging him across the land. The T-rex sprang after Goji64, headbutting him into the ground, before clawing away at the Godzilla's face with extended claws. Goji64 snarled, before firing his Atomic ray, nailing the T-rex in the face and sending it flying off. The T-rex stood right back up, before stabbing a multitude through Goji64's body, lifting him up and slamming him into the ground again and again.

Goji64 bellowed in rage, before releasing a Nuclear Pulse, burning away the tendrils and knocking the T-rex backwards. Goji64 leapt up into the air and slammed down upon the T-rex, drilling it into the ground. Goji64 stomped down on the T-rex again and again, before picking it up by its throat and chokeslamming it into the ground. Goji64 then fired Atomic Rays from his mouth and hands, blowing apart its head and torso.

Goji64 huffed, before turning and walking away, only for the T-rex to stand up, biting down on Goji64's shoulder, breaking the arm. Goji64 roared out in pain as he staggered away, and the T-rex's tendrils whipped and slashed away at his flesh, slicing off his arms and his right leg, as well as part of his tail. Goji64 fell to the ground, and the T-rex bit into his midsection, shaking him wildly and tossing him across the ground. The T-rex then sent his tendrils piercing through Goji64's skull.

The symbiotic T-rex then prepared to bite off Goji64's head, its long tongue dripping green saliva, when a bolt fell from the heavens and struck it in the skull, sending it flying away. Goji64 regrew his lost limbs and rose to his feet, just as Thor landed beside him, his Mjolnir crackling with electricity.

"Do not be afraid, reptile," Thor stated. "I have come to assist you in battle, and free this animal from that monster's grasp."

Goji64 nodded with a growl, just as the T-rex sprang after the duo, roaring out loudly. Thor swung his Mjolnir around, slamming the hammer into the Rex's skull and sending it flying away. Goji64 raced after it, kicking it up into the air, where Thor slammed his hammer upon the dinosaur, smashing it into the ground. The T-rex jumped up, tailwhipping Thor away, only for Goji64 to punch him across the face. The T-rex clawed open Goji64's throat, but the Godzilla leaned back on his tail, kangaroo kicking the T-rex in the face, sending the symbiotic theropod flying away.

Thor grabbed the T-rex and headbutted it, and the T-rex kicked him in the chest, knocking him backwards. Goji64's tail came colliding with the T-rex's face, sending it rolling backwards. Thor kicked and punched at the T-rex, until the dinosaur's tendrils wrapped around Thor and slammed him down on the ground, before the dinosaur stomped away at his face. Thor grabbed the dinosaur's foot and stood up, tossing him away, allowing Goji64 to rise, striking the T-rex in the face with an Atomic Ray, sending the dinosaur flying away. Thor slammed his Mjolnir upon the dinosaur's head again and again, drilling it into the ground.

Thor leapt back as the T-rex snapped at him with his jaws. Thor and Goji64 stood side-by-side as the T-rex lunged at them, roaring out furiously. Taking precise aim, Thor fired off a powerful bolt of lightning, and Goji64 unleashed a Spiral Ray from his maw. The two beams fused into a massive beam, striking the T-rex dead center in the chest and sending it flying across the land.

When the smoke cleared, the Tyrannosaurus Rex lay unconscious, the Venom symbiote having been vaporized. Both Thor and Goji64 knew that there was no need to finish off the dinosaur, and so faced each other.

"Farewell, friend," Thor said, before he took off. Goji64 watched him leave, before he walked off, once more wanting to be alone.

Winner: Goji64 and Thor

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 71: Starscream vs Showa Mechagodzilla

Starscream had landed on the Moon, deciding to build a base on the Earth's companion by the order of Megatron. Already he had several Decepticons begin the production of the main part of the base, and was ready for the Autobots coming to try to stop him.

The Autobots wouldn't be coming, though.

Mugal watched the Decepticons on the screen before him, an amused smile on the apeman's face. "So these robots plan to take control of the Moon first? I simply cannot let that happen." Mugal pressed a button connected to a microphone. "Mechagodzilla, destroy those robots."

As the base construction continued, a barrage of missiles suddenly flew down upon the Decepticons, each missile destroying every one of the robots on impact. Starscream looked around angrily as the smoke began to dissipate, expecting to see Optimus and the other Autobots to be on the scene. Instead, the saurian shape of Mechagodzilla greeted him as the war machine landed before him.

"What is your business here?" Starscream asked. "This Moon's been taken, so beat it!"

Mechagodzilla let out a mechanical hiss, before raising up his right arm, before firing a round of missiles. Starscream acted fast and took to the air, changing into his jet form as the missiles blew craters into the Moon.

"That does it! You're going down!" Starscream stated before firing at Mechagodzilla with missiles and bullets. The projectiles struck Mechagodzilla, but the machine took the assault well, before he fired off his optic beams, which Starscream outmaneuvered as he circled around Mechagodzilla, pelting him with missiles. As the Decepticon came at Mechagodzilla from behind, the robot's head spun around to face him, causing Starscream to halt in surprise, allowing Mechagodzilla to score a direct hit on him with his optic beams, sending the Decepticon flying backwards.

Starscream caught himself in midair, changing into his robot form as he landed, taking aim with his cannons and firing, striking Mechagodzilla square in the chest, yet the robot charged forward, heedless to the beams as he roundhouse punched Starscream across the face, sending the machine flying backwards. Starscream rolled to his feet, before he fired off a round of missiles, the rockets impacting Mechagodzilla in the face, distracting him long enough for the Decepticon to charge forward, punching and kicking away at the mech, before kicking him across the face and flooring him instantly. Starscream grabbed Mechagodzilla's legs and spun him around, flinging him across the land. Starscream flew after Mechagodzilla, but the mechanical Godzilla speared him from the air, punching him to the ground and stomping down on his back. Starscream rolled, causing Mechagodzilla to stagger backwards and allowing the Decepticon to rise.

Starscream scored a direct hit on Mechagodzilla's head with his cannon, sending the machine collapsing onto his side. Starscream slammed his elbow upon Mechagodzilla's head, but the robot gripped Starscream by his neck and stood up, punching him in the face multiple times before tossing him to the ground. Starscream sweep kicked Mechagodzilla's legs from under him, causing the machine to fall and giving Starscream the opportunity to pelt him with missiles at close range. Mechodzilla opened a panel on his chest, before releasing a jagged bolt of energy, striking Starscream in the shoulder and distracting him long enough for Mechagodzilla to rise and strike Starscream in the face with his eye beams.

Starscream staggered backwards, dodging a punch from Mechagodzilla, before grabbing his arm and swinging him around, tossing him to the ground and firing away at him with missiles and lasers, sending Mechagodzilla tumbling across the ground. Mechagodzilla rose up, before his head spun around, faster and faster, until he generated a shield, blocking off the assault. Starscream ran forward, but Mechagodzilla's shield ended, allowing Mechagodzilla to fire his chest beam, sending Starscream stumbling backwards. Starscream took to the sky as Mechagodzilla fired his eye beams towards him, before coming down and planting his foot into Mechagodzilla's face, sending him staggering backwards.

Starscream opened fire with his missiles and cannons, but Mechagodzilla retailiated with missiles, eye beams, chest rays, and flamethrowers. The two robots unloaded their weapons upon one another, but Mechagodzilla's arsenal proved to be stronger, soon overwhelming Starscream's weaponry and sending him tumbling away, his body blasted and burned by the missiles and lasers.

Eventually, Mechagodzilla halted his assault, and the smoking Starscream slowly rose to his feet. "You may have won this battle, but I will return!" With that, Starscream flew away as Mechagodzilla let out a triumphant cry. Soon the Black Hole Aliens will begin their next conquest...

Winner: Mechagodzilla

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 72: Sharptooth vs Gon, Gorosaurus, Alex, and Nanotyrannus

Gon sat upon the massive boulder sticking up from the ground, a large salmon in his claws. Gon bit off the dish’s head, eating contently as he had several weeks of simply relaxing in this large stretch of rainforest. The land revealed a large clearing, a large river that Gon fished from running along the side, and a massive wall of stone further away.

Suddenly, Gon heard a mighty bellow in the distance as something large tore through the trees. Gon gulped down his salmon as he stood up, spotting a large theropod emerging from the foliage. This Gon did not accept and he roared at the intruder, gaining his attention.

Sharptooth grinned as he spotted Gon, roaring back at him. He had heard of this dinosaur’s power, and was eager to put it to the test.

Gon stood up, before jumping off from the boulder and ramming headfirst into Sharptooth’s chest, sending the super predator tumbling across the ground. Gon then ran forward and bit down upon Sharptooth’s neck, lifting him up and tossing him into a boulder, causing it to shatter. Gon lunged forward, but Sharptooth kicked Gon hard in the head, knocking him backwards as the theropod rose to his feet. Sharptooth rose to his feet just as Gon charged forward, the smaller dinosaur slamming his skull into Sharptooth’s stomach, driving him backwards. Sharptooth dug his talons into the ground, anchoring himself before he bit down upon Gon’s back. With any other animal, the teeth would shatter on impact. Sharptooth’s teeth, however, sank into the flesh, blood flowing from the wound. Gon roared out in shock and pain as Sharptooth lifted him up, shaking him violently and tossing him into a boulder, the smaller theropod bouncing off.

Gon stood up, roaring out with rage, before he charged at Sharptooth. The larger carnivore charged as well, his jaws open wide. Gon leapt over Sharptooth, causing the green Tyrannosaur to bite onto the boulder, making the rock shatter. Gon ran at Sharptooth from behind and bit onto his tail, pulling hard in an attempt to throw him. Sharptooth, however, swung his tail upwards, flinging Gon into the air. Sharptooth then jumped up above Gon, slamming his foot upon the smaller dinosaur and sending him plummeting to the ground, landing hard and leaving a small crater. Gon attempted to rise, but Sharptooth landed before him, biting down on Gon’s midsection and lifting him up, sinking his teeth in deep as blood flowed freely. Gon kicked Sharptooth in the neck and slammed his tail into his face multiple times, but Sharptooth just slammed Gon through several trees and flung him away.

Gon managed to stand up, but as soon as he did Sharptooth stomped down on him, pinning him to the ground as he raked his claws across Gon’s face again and again, blood splattering across the ground as he continued his assault. Gon desperately bit Sharptooth’s hand, but all this did was earn himself a violent shaking in Sharptooth’s jaws. Sharptooth then tossed Gon away, watching the theropod slam into the cliff face and fall to the ground, completely dazed. Heh heh, So much for the powerful beast in a tiny package. Sharptooth expected more from Gon. Perhaps he should kill him now to end this humiliation for him.

Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by a loud roar. Sharptooth turned to see Gorosaurus and a Nanotyrannus roaring at him. They didn’t believe they could beat Sharptooth themselves. They simply wanted to divert his attention long enough for Gon to recuperate and rejoin the battle.

Sharptooth took a step forward, and Gorosaurus charged towards him, leaning back on his tail and letting loose with a kangaroo kick, slamming his feet into Sharptooth’s chest and making the larger theropod take a step back. Gorosaurus pressed his advantage by reaching forward and bit into Sharptooth’s neck, just as the Nanotyrannus lunged into the fray and bit onto Sharptooth’s left shoulder. Together the theropods shoved against Sharptooth, but the larger carnivore simply sliced his claws across the Nanotyrannus’ chest, sending him stumbling backwards, before raking his claws across Gorosaurus’ face, sending the carnosaur staggering backwards with a roar of pain.

Sharptooth then slammed his skull into Gorosaurus’ chest, sending the carnosaur falling over. The Nanotyrannus lunged at Sharptooth, biting down on his right leg. Sharptooth kicked the Nanotyrannus in the face, knocking him off, and Gorosaurus kangaroo kicked him in the chest, staggering him enough for Gorosaurus to bite down on Sharptooth’s shoulder. Sharptooth simply kicked Gorosaurus in the stomach, making him double over with a wheeze. As the Nanotyrannus charged from behind, Sharptooth bit down on Gorosaurus’ neck, swinging him around and slamming him into the Nanotyrannus, sending the Tyrannosaur flying away, before smashing Gorosaurus headfirst through a boulder. Gorosaurus tumbled across the ground before laying still, out cold.

Alex ran up to the top of a hill, having heard the sounds of battle and coming to investigate. The lion looked down and saw Sharptooth dueling with the other dinosaurs. “Whoa! Didn’t expect to see that.”

Alex ran down the hill as he watched Sharptooth dominating the others. “Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I gotta help them! Can’t let that monster get away with this!”

The Nanotyrannus roared and charged, in a feeble attempt to intimidate Sharptooth. The larger carnivore simply slammed his skull against the Nanotyrannus’ side, sending him tumbling away. Sharptooth then bit down on the Nanotyrannus’ neck, lifting him up and slamming him into the ground, before tossing him to the ground. The Nanotyrannus tried to rise, but Sharptooth stomped down on his back, pinning him to the ground.

Sharptooth prepared to bite down on the Nanotyrannus’ head, but Alex lunged at Sharptooth, striking him in the face with his claws. Sharptooth growled as Alex faced him, his claws spread out. “Claws don’t fail me now!”

Sharptooth roared, pleased to have this many challengers, before he charged forward. Alex held out his arms as Sharptooth slammed into him, felling himself being pushed back by the dinosaur’s strength. As Sharptooth loomed over him, Alex uppercut Sharptooth in the chin, though the carnivore only seemed to be amused by this. Alex then landed a series of blows upon Sharptooth’s chest, until the dinosaur swatted the lion across the face, flooring him. The two predators fought back and forth, slicing and biting at one another, though Sharptooth clearly had the advantage, sending Alex tumbling with each blow, while Alex’s blows did little to faze Sharptooth.

Alex jumped back as Sharptooth snapped at him, before punching him between the eyes. Sharptooh headbutted Alex in the chest, sending him rolling away, before biting down on his back and lifting him up, the lion crying out with pain as Sharptooth flung him away, Alex bouncing off a boulder. Alex tried to rise, but Sharptooth kicked him hard, sending the lion bouncing away.

Suddenly, the Nanotyrannus snuck up from behind, biting down on Sharptooth’s tail. Gorosaurus came charging forward, jumping up and kangaroo kicking Sharptooth in the back. As the super predator staggered, Alex seized his chance and jumped up, wrapping his legs around Sharptooth’s neck and punching away at his face. Sharptooth swung his tail upwards, flinging away the Nanotyrannus, then kicked Gorosaurus in the chest, sending the smaller dinosaur flying across the ground. Alex clawed at Sharptooth’s neck and bit down hard on the scales, but Sharptooth simply dug his claws into the lion’s back and flung him off, Alex hitting the ground hard.

Gon slowly came to, shaking his head as he stood up. It was then he saw Sharptooth standing above Alex, a taloned foot raised to crush the lion. Rage exploded within Gon as the dinosaur roared, his veins popping into view all over his body as he practically flew through the air. Sharptooth stepped back in surprise, but could do nothing as Gon slammed headfirst into Sharptooth’s chest with all the force he could muster. The sheer force sent Sharptooth flying through the forest, trees and boulders failing to halt him, before he slammed into a cliff face with enough force to make it split in two.

Sharptooth stood up, shaking his head as he saw Gon standing ahead of him, the dinosaur quivering with rage, but panting from exhaustion from the battle. Sharptooth couldn’t help but chuckle. This little dinosaur certainly could pack a wallop. He had been wrong in judging Gon before.

Sharptooth turned and walked into the forest, not retreating, but merely allowing Gon to continue to live. He looked forward to facing him again, as well as his little friends.

Gon sighed as Sharptooth left, before turning as Alex came up to him. “Thanks for that attack of your’s, little guy! I don’t think any of us could take him alone.”

Gon smiled at the lion’s statement. He may not be the strongest, but he proved his power in this battle.

Winner: Gon, Gorosaurus, Nanotyrannus, and Alex

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 73: Kratos vs Tracker Predator and Hounds

Kratos slowly walked through the dark jungle. He had no specific goal or destination this time; he simply was going wherever he pleased. He was all alone in this part of the jungle, and nothing would distract him here.

Or so he thought.

Suddenly, Kratos heard something moving in the foliage behind him, turning to see a trio of strange creatures charging at him. One of the Hounds lunged at Kratos, only for the demigod to pull out his Blades of Exile, lashing out with his left blade and slicing the Hound in two. The second Hound managed to ram into Kratos and bite his leg, but Kratos stabbed his blades through the Hound and tossed him aside. The last Hound jumped at him, but Kratos caught him in midair with his right hand, before stabbing his blade into the Hound's head and slicing him in two.

Kratos lowered his blades as he looked at the dead Hounds for a moment. Quickly, though, Kratos noticed a glowing dot on his chest, the dot quickly going up to his forehead. Soon realizing what this heralded, Kratos raised up his golden fleece just as a sphere of plasma slammed into the armor, bouncing off and striking a nearby tree, breaking it in two. Kratos looked at the tree, before looking towards where the plasma sphere came from.

The Tracker Predator uncloaked himself, letting out a small growl as he pulled out his wristblades. Kratos raised up his blades, ready for yet another battle.

The Predator swung at Kratos with his wristblades, but Kratos jumped to the Predator's right and swung his left blade forward, slicing the Predator's side and making the Yautja jump back. Kratos took a step forward, and the Predator jumped up, kicking Kratos in the head, distracting him long enough for the Predator to stab his wristblades into Kratos' chest. Kratos grabbed the Predator's arm, lifting up the Predator and kicking him in the chest, sending the Yautja tumbling away. Kratos ran at the Predator, slamming his Blades upon the Predator's back, flames erupting from the blades.

The Predator performed a sweeping kick, sending Kratos falling onto his back. The Predator stomped down on Kratos' chest, but the Spartan grabbed the Yautja's foot, standing up and swinging the Predator around, tossing him into a tree. Kratos sent his right Blade forward, but the Predator leapt up into the trees, cloaking as Kratos looked up towards him. Kratos looked around cautiously, keeping his Blades raised and ready. Soon, the Predator came up from behind Kratos, firing his plasma sphere and nailing Kratos in the back, sending the Spartan falling to his hands and knees.

The Predator jumped on Kratos, wrapping his right arm around Kratos' neck, squeezing tightly as Kratos stood up. Kratos ran forward and spun around, slamming the Predator into a tree. The Predator's grip loosened, allowing Kratos to spin around and punch him across the face, knocking off his mask. The Predator pulled his legs up and kicked Kratos in the chest, making the Spartan step back. The Predator swung his wristblades forward, slicing Kratos across his face. Kratos grabbed the Predator's arm, lifting him up and slamming him into the tree. Kratos then grabbed the Predator's head and smashed his face into the bark again and again. The Predator elbowed Kratos in the chest again and again, making Kratos release his hold on the Predator.

The Predator stabbed his wristblades into Kratos' chest and punched him in the face, but Kratos stabbed his blades into the Predator's stomach, making the Yautja step back, before Kratos punched the Predator in the face with his gauntlets, sending the Predator flying into a tree. Kratos swung his blade at the Predator, stabbing his thigh and dragging him towards Kratos, who immediately punched him to the ground. The Predator fired a plasma sphere, striking Kratos in the face and flooring him. The Predator sat on Kratos' chest, stabbing his wristblades into Kratos' throat, but the Spartan punched him across the face, knocking off the Yautja and allowing the Spartan to rise.

Kratos ran up to the Predator stabbing his Blades into his back so deep the Blades emerged from his chest. The Predator's eyes dimmed as life left him, and Kratos kicked his body to the ground. Putting his Blades away, Kratos walked away, not even bothering to celebrate.

Winner: Kratos

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 74: Gwangi vs Discord Round 2

Discord appeared on top of the Empire State Building, looking down with a smirk as Gwangi came running up the building, the Allosaur having followed the God of Chaos here. Discord cracked his knuckles as Gwangi floated up at him. "Let us fight man versus tiny baby man!" Gwangi stated.

"If you wish," Discord simply replied.

*cue battle theme*

Gwangi flung shurikens at Discord, but the draconequus simply swatted them aside with a cape, before covering Gwangi's face with it. Gwangi flailed his arms around as he looked around, until Discord kangaroo kicked him in the back. Gwangi pulled off the cape and twisted his head around, firing eye beams at Discord and shoving him away. Discord's eagle hand swung below Gwangi and grabbed his foot, swinging him into the building. As a passing plane flew by, Gwangi caught the plane and flung it at Discord, only for the plane to completely miss Discord and fly back at Gwangi like a boomerang, smacking him in the face and exploding, though Gwangi didn't notice.

Gwangi launched himself at Discord like a torpedoe, sending both flying through the air. Discord slammed his elbow on Gwangi's head while Gwangi bit into Discord's neck. Discord's tail then started strangling Gwangi, before spinning him like a top. Gwangi pulled out a shotgun and blew Discord away, but Discord sniper shot Gwangi in the forehead, sending Gwangi plummeting onto a trampoline in the sky, catapulting Gwangi into the air. Gwangi Superman-punched Discord in the nads, but Discord double axed Gwangi upon the Empire State Building point. Gwangi pulled himself up alongside the point, before he speared Discord with the point, pulling out a bonfire and roasting Discord above the fire.

Discord's lion paw falcon punched Gwangi in the chin, sending him flying into a cloud, which fired him like a slingshot back at Discord. Gwangi falcon kicked Discord in the face, before grabbing Discord and German Suplexing him. Discord became a liquid and slipped through Gwangi's grasp, before becoming a solid and pelting Gwangi with energy orbs from his eagle claws. Gwangi spat a shovel, cleaving Discord in two and allowing Gwangi to stand up, tossing away all of Discord's parts, only for the pieces to reassemble back into Discord. Discord lassoed Gwangi with candy canes and pulled him close, before hogtying the dinosaur. Gwangi ate the candy canes, before his tail spat quills into Discord's eyes.

Discord's eyes pushed out the quills, before he picked up Gwangi and stuck him upon a wooden stake, hammering him down hard with a sledgehammer. Gwangi picked up the stake and swatted away Discord, before stabbing the stake into his chest. Discord just tossed the stake aside before he slammed a Dispenser on Gwangi. Gwangi ate the Dispenser before he fired away at Discord with a minigun, but Discord reflected the bullets back at Gwangi, sending the purple monstrosity away into a pit of cobras. Gwangi tossed the cobras at Discord, but the cobras ended up revealing themselves to be Garder Snakes. Discord slapped Gwangi across the face with a rather large slipper, sending Gwangi flipping through the air.

Gwangi picked up the Empire State Building and beat away at Discord with it, before swatting Discord into space. Discord let the sky rain acid over Gwangi, yet the Allosaurus didn't notice and flew at Discord, attempting to hit him with a Falcon Punch. Discord, however, let Gwangi faze through him, before decking him with a school bus, sending Gwangi plummeting onto the streets of New York City, causing everything to be destroyed in a mushroom cloud. Gwangi walked out of the crater, before suddenly Discord sent a huge-ass bolt of energy from his hands upon Gwangi, frying to a crisp.

Gwangi shook off the dust as he attempted to shoot Discord with a pair of shotguns, but Discord grabbed Gwangi's arms, cracking him like a whip before placing him on a desk, flattening him with an iron steamer. Discord then rolled up Gwangi like a towel, before putting him in an oven and baking him to ashes.

Discord tossed the oven into the ocean as he stretched. "Ah, I just love a good brawl with Gwangi! Really need to face him more often..."

Winner: Discord

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 75: Vegeta vs Carnotaurus

Vegeta stood atop the docks, watching as the Carnotaurus roared, challenging the saiyan to a battle.

Vegeta flew at the Carnotaurus, punching the abelisaur in the forehead, but the dinosaur swatted Vegeta aside with his tail, before biting down on his back and tossing him into a crate. Vegeta flew upwards, ramming the Carnotaurus and sending him tumbling across the ground. Vegeta flew at his foe, but the Carnotaurus kicked him hard in the face, sending the saiyan crashing into a ship. Vegeta launched multiple orbs of energy at the Carnotaurus, sending the theropod staggering backwards. The Carnotaurus lowered his head and charged, leaping into the air and colliding with Vegeta, sending both plummeting into the water.

Vegeta kicked the Carnotaurus into the air, before striking the dinosaur across his body and roundhouse kicking him into a ship. The Carnotaurus picked up a barrel in his jaws and flung it at Vegeta, but the Saiyan kicked it aside, before he fired a beam of energy from his hands, sending the Carnotaurus slamming into the docks. The Carnotaurus stood up, before he jumped up and headbutted Vegeta, sending the saiyan falling onto the ship. The Carnotaurus stomped Vegeta multiple times, before biting onto his torso and lifting him up, shaking him violently and tossing him onto land.

The Carnotaurus charged towards Vegeta, but Vegeta caught the Carnotaurus by his horns, being shoved back by the dinosaur. Vegeta managed to toss the dinosaur down, before punching away at the reptile. The Carnotaurus kicked Vegeta away and stood up, before swatting Vegeta into a building with his tail. Vegeta flew up and launched energy orbs upon the Carnotaurus, sending the abelisaur tumbling across the ground. The Carnotaurus rose, before he jumped up at Vegeta, biting onto his leg and slamming him upon a building, before he kicked him across the ground. The Carnotaurus charged, but Vegeta kicked the Carnotaurus into the air, jumping up and punching the dinosaur to the ground.

Vegeta grabbed the Carnotaurus' tail, swinging him around and tossing him into a building. The Carnotaurus stood up, only for Vegeta to slam his elbow upon the Carnotaurus' head, knocking him facefirst into the ground. The Carnotaurus rolled over, crushing Vegeta beneath him, before standing up and stomping upon his face, dragging him across the ground. Vegeta let out a pulse of energy, knocking the Carnotaurus off as he went Super Saiyan. Vegeta flew at the Carnotaurus, punching and kicking way at the abelisaur, before slamming his elbow into his face, sending the carnosaur slamming through multiple buildings.

The Carnotaurus growled, before headbutting Vegeta as the saiyan flew at him. The Carnotaurus then bodyslammed Vegeta into the ground, before headbutting him in the face repeatedly, blood flowing from Vegeta's face. Vegeta grabbed the Carnotaurus by his neck and flung him off, before flying at him and kicking him into the air, pelting him with energy orbs, before flying above him and kicking the Carnotaurus into the ground. Vegeta flew down at him, but the Carnotaurus swatted him away with his tail, before the abelisaur stood up and charged at Vegeta, ramming him into a building, stomping onto his back and biting down on him, lifting him up and slamming him into the ground repeatedly.

Vegeta kicked the Carnotaurus in the head, making him let go and allowing the saiyan to fire a beam of energy upon the abelisaur, sending the carnosaur crashing into several buildings. Vegeta then flew upwards, before gathering a huge ball of energy between his hands and flinging it down upon the Carnotaurus, engulfing the dinosaur in explosions.

Just as Vegeta landed, however, the Carnotaurus charged through the smoke, slamming into Vegeta with full-force, sending Vegeta flying across the land, slamming hard into a building. The Carnotaurus charged again, leaping into the air and crashing down upon Vegeta with all his strength, drilling the saiyan into the ground. Vegeta attempted to push the Carnotaurus off, but the Carnotaurus bit down on him, lifting Vegeta up and crushing the saiyan between his teeth, blood gushing as Vegeta was crushed to a pulp.

After gulping down Vegeta's body, the Carnotaurus ran off, looking for more food.

Winner: Carnotaurus

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 76: Berserker vs FW Godzilla and Monster X

Godzilla watched as Monster X landed before him. The kaiju king had destroyed the meteor cocoon that Monster X had arrived in, and the alien kaiju had revealed himself in the aftermath of the explosion. The two kaiju stared each other in the eye, neither flinching as the battle that would determine the fate of Japan was about to commence.

Unfortunately, that battle wouldn't happen.

"Stop right there!"

Both Godzilla and Monster X turned to see a Tyrannosaur-like being race into the scene, the dino slamming his fists together as he glared at the two.

"The name's Berserker! Australian, CEO of Theropod Co., and the theropod that's gonna burn this place to the ground!"

Godzilla and Monster X roared, before firing their projectiles at Berserker, who crossed his arms in front of himself as the beams collided. Berserker wasn't even pushed back as he charged forward, clotheslining his opponents. Godzilla got up first, punching away at Berserker's chest, but the Australian Rex grabbed Godzilla's head and smashed his face into the ground. Monster X flew through the air, kicking Berserker in the head, yet this did nothing as Berserker's tail swatted Monster X into a still-standing building.

Godzilla's tail struck Berserker in the back, but the larger dinosaur grabbed the tail, swinging Godzilla around in the air before flinging him across Tokyo. Monster X fired his Gravity Bolts, but failed to inflict any damage as Berserker jumped at him, ramming his shoulder into Monster X's face and flooring the Ghidorah. Berserker grabbed Monster X's legs, swinging him around and tossing him away. Berserker ran after the fallen Godzilla, who had just rose to his feet, before Berserker grabbed him in a headlock and slammed him into the ground.

Monster X levitated through the air, launching his Gravity Bolts upon Berserker's back. Berserker stomped the ground, sending a shower of rocks at Monster X, striking the alien hard and sending him flying backwards. Godzilla stood up, before firing an Atomic Ray and striking Berserker square in the back. Berserker's tail swatted Godzilla across the ground, sending Godzilla tumbling across the ground. Berserker ran at Godzilla, jumping up and slamming his elbow upon Godzilla's back, before grabbing his leg and twisting the foot in the opposite direction, causing Godzilla to howl in agony.

Monster X charged at Berserker, jumping up and spinning around, striking Berserker in the face with his tail, before punching away at Berserker's chest. Berserker slapped Monster X in the face, sending the Ghidorah spinning on his feet, before Berserker kicked him in the chest, sending him sliding backwards. Berserker then launched a beam of super-heated energy at Monster X, nailing the Ghidorah in the chest and launching him into the bay. Godzilla dragged himself to his feet, before he slammed his fists upon Berserker's face. Berserker grabbed Godzilla's wrist, before socking the kaiju king in the face, then tossing him away.

Monster X rose from the bay, firing an onslaught of Gravity Bolts upon Berserker. The Australian Rex charged forward, stabbing his horns into Monster X's chest and impaling the black alien. Berserker flung the Ghidorah to the ground, before jumping up and stomping down on him, sending Monster X falling into a crevice that Berserker opened up. The crevice then crushed Monster X into a pulp, just as Godzilla rose to his feet once more. Godzilla charged up his Atomic Ray for 15 seconds as Berserker watched, before firing, the blue beam slamming into Berserker's chest. However, Berserker wasn't fazed as the beam ceased fire, not even leaving a scorch mark, much to Godzilla's surprise.

"Real men fight, they don't use light shows!"

Berserker then ran forward, channeling energy into his right hand. Godzilla fired another Atomic Ray to try and slow him down, but this proved useless as Berserker swung his charged up fist forward. The fist connected with Godzilla's chest, sending Godzilla flying backwards.

The kaiju king puked out blood as his chest was caved inwards, ribs poking out through the flesh. Berserker then picked up Godzilla by his head and looked him in the eye.

"My job is done. You're finished."

Berserker then squeezed, crushing Godzilla's head in his hand. Berserker then dropped Godzilla's body to the ground and kicked him away.

"What a joke. They didn't even present a challenge!"

Berserker then turned to see Super Godzilla stomping towards him, energy crackling over the godly kaiju's frame.

Berserker grinned as he faced. "Now THIS is a worthy challenge!"

Winner: Berserker

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 77: Zilla vs The Pocket

Zilla moved quickly and quietly through the dark forest, sensing the presence of another being, but being unable to find it. Zilla sniffed the air warily, unsure of where this other presence was or what it was.

Suddenly, Zilla sensed movement behind him, spinning around to see a black beast with a hideous face. Zilla jumped back in fear, snarling as he bared his teeth and claws.

The Pocket had detected Zilla, and had stalked him throughout the forest, wanting to free him from the living world. The Pocket let out a low growl, raising up his claws as he was eager to take Zilla's life.

Zilla roared, before charging at the Pocket, swiping at his chest with his claws. The Pocket grabbed Zilla's arm, pulling him close and punching him in the stomach, winding the iguana long enough for the Pocket to wrap his arm around Zilla's neck, slamming his foe facefirst into the ground. Zilla's tail then whipped the Pocket in the back, knocking him away and allowing Zilla to rise. Zilla then ran forward, biting down on the Pocket's arm, yanking hard and swinging him around, slamming him into a tree. The Pocket stood up, before raking his claws across Zilla's face, sending the lizard staggering backwards, blood trickling from the cuts.

The Pocket then kicked Zilla in the chest, sending Zilla tumbling across the ground. Rising to his feet, Zilla then lunged at the Pocket, biting down on his shoulder. The Pocket grabbed Zilla by his dorsal spine, flinging him away before running after him, kicking him hard in the ribs and sending him flying into a tree, making it bend. Zilla groaned as he rose to his feet, before whipping his tail around and slamming the limb into the Pocket's face, sending the beast rolling backwards. The Pocket stood right back up, before jumping forward and biting onto Zilla's neck, lifting him up and tossing him away.

Zilla rolled to his feet, before charging the Pocket and jumping up, kicking the Pocket in the face and sending him falling backwards. Zilla then landed on the Pocket's chest, clawing away at his face. The Pocket punched off Zilla, before grabbing the iguana's tail and swinging him around, slamming him into multiple trees and tossing him away. The Pocket then ran after Zilla, jumping up and stomping down on his head. Zilla tried to rise, but the Pocket hacked and slashed away at his head and back, before opening up his chest, revealing bloody tendrils that wrapped around Zilla's head, slamming him into the ground multiple times and flinging him into a tree.

Zilla snarled as he stood up, kicking the Pocket in the chest and knocking him backwards. Zilla then ran forward, headbutting the Pocket in the chest and sending him slamming into a tree. Zilla raked his claws across the Pocket's face, before biting onto his head and shaking him violently, slamming him into the ground and stomping on his back. The Pocket grabbed Zilla's throat, before punching him hard between the eyes and slamming his face into the ground, dragging him around before tossing him away. The Pocket's tendrils then whipped Zilla again and again, slicing open his flesh and spilling blood with every strike. Zilla growled, rising up, but the Pocket's tendrils coiled around his throat, lifting him up and slamming him through multiple trees.

The Pocket then slammed Zilla headfirst into the ground, before dragging him up to the Pocket, where he punched and clawed away at his face. Zilla desperately bit the Pocket's hand, before the Pocket grabbed his face and slammed him into the ground. The Pocket stomped down on his head, pressing it into the ground, before he stepped back, rolling Zilla onto his back and leaning over him, claws raised to pierce Zilla's heart.

Zilla's eyes snapped open, eyes glowing green, before he lunged forward, biting down on the Pocket's left arm, just as he unleashed his Atomic Flames, scorching the limb and making the Pocket jump back, the brightness from the flames weakening him. Zilla then slammed his skull into the Pocket's face, knocking over the beast, before hacking and slashing away at his back. Zilla then dug his claws into the Pocket's shoulders, before tossing him into a tree.

The Pocket tried to rise, but Zilla kicked him in the face, knocking him flat on his face, before biting onto his foot, swinging him around and tossing him into a tree. The Pocket managed to stand up, before sending his tendrils forward, but Zilla released a stream of Atomic Flames, the green energy burning away the tendrils and slamming into the Pocket's chest, igniting the beast and dousing him in light. The Pocket staggered back, before falling over, rolling around in a desperate attempt to put out the flames.

Zilla charged forward, before ramming his skull into the Pocket's side and sending him tumbling away. The Pocket slowly rose to his feet, giving off one last growl as he took a step forward. Zilla's eyes narrowed, before he breathed out another stream of Atomic Flames, burning away at the Pocket.

The Pocket fell over, the flames burning away his skin mask as he rolled away. The pocket managed to rise to his hands and knees, before hearing a growl. Raising his head up, the Pocket looked into the burning orange eyes of Zilla as the iguana growled.

The Pocket gave out one last cry of terror before Zilla whipped his tail around, slamming the limb into the Pocket's face and sending him flying backwards, landing with a hard thud. Walking over to the motionless Pocket, Zilla saw that the blow had shattered the Pocket's skull, blackish-red blood slowly flowing out.

Zilla snorted, satisfied, before roaring out in victory, having conquered a mighty opponent. Zilla then walked away, knowing the inevitable return of the Pocket.

Zilla would be ready for him.

Winner: Zilla

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 78: Ursa Major vs King Ghidorah

King Ghidorah landed down in Ponyville, cackling as he sent his Gravity Bolts tearing through every building in sight, debris and flames flying everywhere. The golden hydra let out a haunting laugh as he tore apart everything with his Gravity Bolts.

The Ursa Major roared as he stood on his hind legs, swiping the air threateningly as he faced King Ghidorah. King Ghidorah simply cackled, eager for a battle.

The Ursa Major charged forward, but King Ghidorah fired an onslaught of Gravity Bolts, making the bear halt as the bolts struck his hide hard. The Ursa Major picked up a burning building and flung it at Ghidorah, who blew it up with a bolt. Seizing this chance, the Ursa Major rammed Ghidorah, sending the hydra falling onto a building. The Ursa Major swiped Ghidorah's chest with his claws, blood trickling as Ghidorah bit onto Ursa Major's paw, before standing and flinging the bear into a building, and pelting him with Gravity Bolts.

The Ursa Major stood up and bit down on Ghidorah's left neck, his saber teeth, stabbing through the flesh. Ghidorah's right and middle heads reached down and bit Ursa Major's neck and shoulder, lifting him up and electrocuting him, then tossing him into a building. Ursa Major stood up, before punching Ghidorah multiple times in the chest, then grabbing his middle head and slamming him into the ground. Ursa Major then kicked him in the side, sending him crashing into a building. Ghidorah stood up from the rubble, flapping his wings and sending a wave of debris at Ursa Major, sending him rolling away. Ghidorah then took to the air, circling Ursa Major and assaulting him with Gravity Bolts.

Ursa Major jumped up, biting onto Ghidorah's leg and making him land. Ursa Major punched away at Ghidorah's heads, before Ghidorah blasted Ursa Major in the face with multiple Gravity Bolts. The hydra then wrapped his right head around the bear's neck, before taking to the sky, flinging Ursa Major into a building and spraying Gravity Bolts upon him, smoke rising from the impact. The Ursa Major picked up a large building and tossed it at Ghidorah, sending him plummeting to the ground. Ursa Major ran at Ghidorah, biting onto his tail and swinging him around, ending up ripping his tail off and sending Ghidorah slamming into a building.

King Ghidorah stood up, cackling in fury at the lose of one of his tails, before charging forward, slamming his heads into Ursa Major's chest and sending the bear flying through several buildings. Ghidorah then flew up, stomping down on Ursa Major's back again and again, drilling him into the ground. Ghidorah then shredded Ursa Major's back with Gravity Bolts, before flying down and slamming his full weight into Ursa Major, sending the bear flying across the town, slamming hard into the ground. Ursa Major stood up, watching as Ghidorah flew at him, unleashing more Gravity Bolts. Ursa Major crossed his arms in front of himself, blocking off the beams, before running forward and clotheslining Ghidorah's necks with his left arm, sending Ghidorah sliding into several buildings.

Ursa Major then grabbed Ghidorah's legs, swinging him around and flinging him through another building. Ghidorah stood up, before firing away with Gravity Bolts, engulfing Ursa Major in smoke. The Ursa Major charged forward on all fours, before uppercutting Ghidorah's middle head, knocking it backwards. The Ursa Major then wrapped his arms around his opponent, before slamming the hydra through a building. The Ursa Major then stomped and punched away at Ghidorah's heads, the dragon firing more and more Gravity Bolts, in a desperate attempt to break free.

The Ursa Major then bit through Ghidorah's left neck, shearing his head off before grabbing the right neck in his paw, snapping it like a twig. The Ursa Major then grabbed King Ghidorah's legs and swung him around, faster and faster, until he flung him out of the town and into the forest.

King Ghidorah cackled bitterly as he flew into the sky. He'd get his revenge in time. But for now, he needed to recover from this battle.

The Ursa Major watched Ghidorah leave, before falling to all fours and leaving the destroyed town.

Winner: Ursa Major

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 79: Primal Carnage T-rex vs Mane 6

Twilight and the others looked around, the ponies being out in a huge open field, trees dotting the very distance. Up ahead of the Mane 6, the Tyrannosaurus Rex roared, walking forward as the battle began.

The T-rex charged at top speed, his jaws wide open as he ran. Twilight teleported away as the pegasi took to the air, Applejack, Pinkie, and Rarity galloping away. Twilight reappeared behind the T-rex, launching magic orbs at his legs. The T-rex slammed his tail on the ground, making Twilight fall over, before Rainbow Dash flew down and slammed into the Tyrannosaur's head. The T-rex snapped at her with his jaws, but the Pegasus flew backwards, just as Fluttershy slammed into the T-rex's neck. The T-rex lashed out with his short arm, slicing his claws across Fluttershy's chest and making her back off.

Pinkie Pie took aim with her party cannon and fire, but the T-rex was unfazed as he stomped forward. Pinkie kept firing, but the Rex kept coming. Soon, the T-rex crushed the cannon beneath his foot, before headbutting Pinkie away. Applejack jumped up and bucked the T-rex in the right leg, while Rarity pelted the dinosaur with gems. The T-rex kicked Applejack away, while his tail swatted Rarity across the ground. Twilight teleported on top of the T-rex, before she fired away with magical blasts. The T-rex shook his body, soon making Twilight fall off.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy kept striking the T-rex across his body, until the T-rex caught Fluttershy in his right hand, before tossing her to the ground. The T-rex attempted to stomp on her, but Rainbow Dash flew down and carried away Fluttershy. Rarity fired more gems at the T-rex's head, and the dinosaur charged towards her. Applejack lassoed several nearby rocks and flung them at the T-rex, striking his side, but this did little to faze the dinosaur as he headbutted Rarity away. Pinkie Pie flung pastries and fire crackers at the T-rex, but the dinosaur simply snapped her up in his jaws, crushing her to a pulp and gulping her down.

Rainbow Dash flew down hard on the T-rex's head, but the dinosaur simply snapped at her, the Pegasus flying back just in time. Rarity fired more and more gems and rocks at the Tyrannosaurus, before bringing up several gems and having them engulf the T-rex's legs, holding him place. With this, Applejack beat away at the T-rex's sides with powerful kicks, and the pegasi struck away at the Tyrannosaur. Twilight unleashed a beam of magic from her horn, nailing the T-rex in the face and making him snarl in anger.

The Tyrannosaurus then swung his left leg up, breaking the limb free of the gems, before using that leg to kick away Rainbow dash and Applejack. The T-rex pulled his other leg free of the gems, just as Fluttershy landed on his snout and gave him the Stare. The T-rex simply stared back, before snapping up Fluttershy in his jaws and consuming her. Twilight circled around the t-rex, firing away with magic orbs and beams, but the T-rex simply kicked her into Rarity, knocking both mares down.

Applejack lassoed the T-rex's right leg and yanked hard, but the T-rex swung the mare around, flinging her away as Rainbow Dash flew down from the sky, slamming hard into the T-rex's back. The t-rex looked up at her as the pony flew around and flew right towards him. The T-rex headbutted her to the ground, before stomping down on her, crushing her beneath his taloned foot. Applejack kicked multiple rocks at the T-rex as Rarity fired away with gems. The assault failed to slow the T-rex as he walked through the assault, before lunging at them with his jaws. Twilight teleported beside the two mares and formed a shield, blocking off the T-rex's jaws. The T-rex snarled, before raising up his right leg and stomping down hard on the shield.

Twilight teleported herself and the other two ponies further ahead of the T-rex. Twilight fired away with magical blasts, Applejack kicked multiple rocks, and Rarity launched gems from the ground. The assault hit the T-rex hard, but this failed to stop him as he charged forward, roaring out as he reached the three mares, kicking Rarity hard and knocking her backwards. Applejack jumped up and lassoed the T-rex's neck, yanking hard, but the T-rex swung Applejack up, before biting down on her and eating her.

Twilight focused her energy, before firing a massive beam from her horn, striking the T-rex in the face. Snarling through clenched teeth, the T-rex slowly reached down through the beam, snatching up Twilight in his right hand, before tossing her up and biting decisively down on her, gulping her down.

The T-rex snorted, before slowly walking away.

Winner: Tyrannosaurus Rex

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 80: Venom and Carnage vs FW Godzilla and Monster X

Godzilla growled as Monster X landed down before him. The two kaiju stared each other in the eye, ready for a brawl.

That battle wouldn't be happening, though.

Suddenly, a pair of hisses gained the kaiju's attention, and the two turned to see Venom and Carnage snarling at them, the symbiotes seeing Godzilla and Monster X as their next meals. Godzilla and Monster X roared, ready for battle against these alien beings.

Venom and Carnage lunged at Godzilla and Monster X, Carnage tackling X into a building, while Venom punched Godzilla in the throat. Godzilla staggered back, before swinging his tail around, slamming the muscular limb into Venom's face. But Venom grabbed the tail and swung Godzilla around, slamming him through a building. Venom then grabbed Godzilla's throat and lifted him up, tossing him across the land. Godzilla rose to his feet, before he launched an Atomic Ray at Venom, the blue beam striking Venom in the chest, but failing to inflict serious damage. Venom seemed to chuckle, before he clawed Godzilla in the face and punched him in the stomach, making the dinosaur fall to a knee.

Monster X jumped back as Carnage swiped at him, before firing his Gravity Bolts upon the symbiote. Carnage wasn't fazed as he grabbed X's head and slammed him into a building. Monster X kicked Carnage in the head multiple times, before rolling to his feet and punching away at Carnage's face and chest. Carnage grabbed X's arms, then slammed him into the ground and kicked him in the skull, sending him rolling away. Monster x stood up, only to be punched in the face by Carnage and knocked onto his back. Carnage then grabbed Monster X's legs and swung him around, flinging him into a building.

Godzilla punched Venom in the face, before grabbing him in a headlock and throwing him to the ground. Venom punched Godzilla in the throat, before sprouting tendrils from his back and whipping Godzilla in the face, then grabbing him by his throat and slamming him into the ground multiple times. Godzilla stood up, before he fired an Atomic Ray into Venom's face. The symbiote cut of Godzilla's beam by slicing open Godzilla's throat with his claws. Venom then punched Godzilla in the face and grabbed him by his shoulders, flinging him into a building. Godzilla managed to rise, before he ran at Venom and slammed his tail into the alien's chest. Venom grabbed Godzilla's tail and swung him around, tossing him across the ground.

Monster X fired an onslaught of gravity Bolts, but Carnage stood unfazed before he shot his tendrils forward, impaling Monster X's shoulders and thighs and lifting him up, before tossing him into a building. Carnage then bodyslammed Monster X and punched away at his skull, before grabbing his head and tossing him across the land. Monster X stood up, before jumping up and spinning around, slapping his tail across Carnage's face. Carnage simply grabbed X's arm, pulled him close, and punched him across the face, sending him flying into a building. Monster X ran at Carnage, jumping up and kicking him in the chest, but Carnage grabbed X's leg and swung him around, tossing him into a building.

Venom punched away at Godzilla's face, before wrapping him up in his tendrils and tossing him away. Godzilla stood up, but Venom grabbed his head and smashed his face into the ground again and again. Venom then flung Godzilla across the ground, just as Carnage flung Monster X into a building. The two symbiotes then ran forward, clotheslining the kaiju and sending them tumbling across the ground. Godzilla and Monster X stood up, before firing their beams upon Venom and Carnage. The aliens were unfazed, however, as they stabbed their tendrils through Godzilla and Monster X, lifting them up and slamming them into the ground again and again.

Both Venom and Carnage then fell upon Godzilla and Monster X, feasting upon the kaiju as they celebrated their victory.

Winner: Venom and Carnage.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 81: Jungle Tracker vs Gillman

The Jungle Tracker let out a clicking growl as he scanned the waters, detecting a large presence in the river. The Yautja suddenly spotted a human-like shape in the water, his mask allowing him to see its body heat.

The Gillman rose up from the surface, snarling as he bared his claws. The Jungle Hunter protracted his wrist blades, ready for combat.

The Gillman rushed the Jungle Hunter, swiping at his chest, but the Jungle Hunter grabbed the Gillman's arms and tossed him to the ground. The Gillman jumped up and rammed the Jungle Hunter, punching at his face before biting onto his right arm. The Jungle Hunter sliced his blades through the Gillman's side, making the fish man step back, before the Jungle Hunter roundhouse kicked him in the chest, sending the Gillman flying across the ground.

The Gillman stood up, before slashing the Jungle Hunter in the chest multiple times. The Jungle Hunter grabbed the Gillman's head before he smashed his face into the ground again and again. The Gillman elbowed the Jungle Hunter in the chest, before turning and slamming his knee into the Jungle Predator's face. The Jungle Hunter grabbed the Gillman's leg and swung him around, tossing him into a boulder. The Gillman lunged at the Jungle Hunter, but the Yautja leaned forward, flipping the Gillman to the ground.

The Gillman stood up, before backhanding the Jungle Hunter across the face, then kicking him in the side. The Jungle Hunter grabbed the Gillman's leg, slamming his elbow onto his knee and nearly making it break. The Gillman slashed the Jungle Hunter's shoulder, before headbutting him in the face. The Jungle Hunter stabbed his wrist blades into the Gillman's stomach, lifting him up and flinging him across the ground. The Jungle Hunter sat atop the Gillman and punched away at his face, until the Gillman caught the Yautja's fists and stood up, swinging him around and slamming him into a boulder. The Gillman then picked up the Jungle Hunter and tossed him into the river, jumping after him and dragging him underwater.

The Jungle Hunter kicked the Gillman off, before standing and slashing the Gillman's chest. The Gillman punched the Jungle Hunter in the chest, knocking him down, before punching and kicking away at the Predator. The Jungle Hunter grabbed the Gillman's arm and stood up, kneeing him the stomach, before he smashed the Gillman's face into the ground. The Jungle Hunter then stabbed his wrist blades into the Gillman's back, before he punched away at the Gillman's face. The Gillman grabbed the Jungle Hunter's arm, before headbutting him in the face and standing, flinging his foe through the water. The Gillman then swam forward, ramming the Jungle Hunter and sending both crashing onto the shoreline.

The Jungle Hunter then grabbed the Gillman's throat and stood up, slamming him into a tree and stabbing his wrist blades into his throat. The Gillman slashed the Jungle Hunter's chest, before kicking him across the ground. The Jungle Hunter stood up, before running forward and stabbing his wrist blades into the Gillman's stomach and lifting him up, flinging him into a tree and making it snap in two.

The Jungle Hunter then grabbed the Gillman's neck, lifting him up and staring him straight in the eye. The Yautja roared, before stabbing his wrist blades into the Gillman's throat, yanking back and tearing his head and spine off.

Dropping the Gillman's body to the ground, the Jungle Hunter roared, before walking away as he cloaked himself.

Winner: Jungle Hunter

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA