My Matches

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Box Office

Pay
46%
Refund
54%

Total votes: 26

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: My Matches

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 82: Letty Whiterock, Persephone, and Yukari vs. Berserker and Saxton Hale vs. Sombra

Letty wasn't pleased.

She had been traveling through the snowy plains, pleased with her work, only to find not one, but two beings disrupting the environment. She would have to teach them a lesson.

Berserker released his heat blast once more, melting away more of the snow. The cold didn't faze him the slightest, but living out in the scorching deserts of Australia left him preferring the hot over the cold. Beside him, Saxton Hale punched down another tree, disappointed with how easily they broke and wanting a better punching bag.

"You two!" Saxton and Berserker looked up as Letty flew towards them. "You have been messing with my winter spell! I advise you stop your antics this instant!"

"Or what?" Berserker simply replied as he fully stood up. "You're gonna send more snow? I could care less about the cold." "A little girl like you should be the one heading outta here," Saxton stated as he stood unamused.

Letty huffed in frustration. Clearly these two weren't ones to surrender. No matter. She'd simply make them leave.

At that moment, Yukari and Persephone appeared on the scene alongside Letty. "Looks like you could use a little help," Yukari said as Berserker and Saxton just stared with a bored expression. "Yes, it's been a while since I had some entertainment," Persephone stated, pleased with the prospect of battle.

At that moment, however, a dark cloud appeared over the horizon, descending before the others and condensing into King Sombra, the lion-like unicorn baring his teeth in a snarl. "Well now, things have gotten a little more interesting," Persephone simply said with a smile.

*cue battle theme*

Berserker and Saxton immediately rushed forward, clotheslining Letty, Yukari, and Persephone all at once. Sombra galloped forward, leaping into the air and ramming Saxton, sending both tumbling across the snow. Letty and Persephone conjured up ice shards and fired them at Berserker, the Australien Rex shrugging off the assault as he roundhouse kicked both of them, knocking them aside as Yukari fired a beam from her parasol, nailing Berserker in the skull. Berserker's tail swung up, smacking her in the skull and sending her flying away, dazed. Persephone summoned up a blade, which she swung around and sliced across Berserker's chest. Berserker kicked the blade into the air, before striking Persephone full-force with a kinetic punch, sending her flying across the snow.

Sombra bit into Saxton's shoulder as the Australian punched away at his face and neck. Sombra lifted Saxton into the air and shook him violently, slamming him through a tree and tossing him to the ground. Yukari pelted the two with energy orbs, and Sombra launched black bolts from his horn, flooring Yukari as Saxton kicked Sombra in the face, knocking the unicorn flat on his back. Yukari lifted up Saxton with her magic and slammed him into the ground again and again, but Saxton soon broke free, lunging forward and slamming his shoulder into her face, knocking her backwards. Sombra slashed Saxton's back with his horn, but Saxton retaliated by kicking him in the face with his heel. Sombra roared, rearing up and striking Saxton across the face with his claw-tipped hooves, before sending Saxton flying away with a beam of black magic. Yukari fired a beam from her parasol at Sombra, striking him in the side, but this only earned his wrath as Sombra pounced on her and bit her throat.

Berserker kicked Letty up into the air like a soccer ball, jumping up and double ax punching her to the ground. Persephone kicked him in the ribs, knocking him to the ground, but Berserker sprang upwards once more, stabbing his horns into Persephone's side and tossing her away. Letty fired an ice beam from her palm, spreading ice over Berserker's back. Berserker just shattered the ice with a shrug of his shoulders, before launching a heat beam from his maw, nailing Letty head-on and sending her flying away. Persephone launched energy amulets upon Berserker, engulfing him in explosions. Berserker just stomped the ground, causing the ground to open up and pelt Persephone with stones. Persephone's eyes flashed, before beams of energy struck Berserker all across his body. Berserker ran forward unfazed, but Persephone then launched red and blue orbs at him, sending the Australian Rex flipping backwards. Berserker tore up a slab of stone from the ground and swatted away Persephone with it.

Saxton kneed Sombra in the face, as Sombra slashed the Australian in the face to make him back off. Yukari opened up portals around the two, the portals firing beams up Saxton and Sombra, but Sombra flung Saxton at Yukari, knocking both to the ground. Sombra galloped forward and slashed his horn around, the black energy ripping open flesh and sending Yukari and Saxton rolling away. Saxton stood up first and kicked Yukari hard in the ribs, sending her crashing into a hill just as Sombra stabbed his horn into Saxton's stomach, sending energy ripping through the Australian's flesh. Saxton grabbed Sombra's head and lifted him up, slamming him headfirst into the ground, before punching away at his body. Sombra went into his cloud form, engulfing Saxton and tossing him away, as Yukari launched orbs from the sky upon Sombra, only for the orbs to go right through him. Sombra laughed, before firing a beam from his horn, sending Yukari flying away.

Persephone channeled energy into her sword, before she fired 4 super-charged orbs at Berserker. The Australian Rex stomped the ground, causing a rock wall to rise and take the orbs. As the wall exploded, Berserker picked up a piece of stone and smacked Persephone in the skull with it, before grabbing her in a headlock and slamming her into the ground. Letty generated an ice sword and sliced Berserker's back, but the Australian Rex spun around and slammed his knee into her face, sending her flying backwards. Berserker charged after her, jumping up and slamming his elbow upon her ribs, snapping them like twigs before he swung her around by her head and flung her into the sky. Persephone fired off a powerful beam from her sword, nailing Berserker head-on and sending him sliding across the snow. Berserker ran forward, but Persephone kicked him in the face, before stabbing her sword into his chest. The theropod grabbed the sword, snapped it in two, and punched Persephone across the face.

Yukari launched beams from several portals, sending Saxton tumbling across the ground, but Sombra went into his physical forward and bodyslammed Yukari, pinning her to the ground as Sombra clawed at her face. Yukari teleported away from Sombra, before firing a beam from her parasol, striking the black unicorn in the face and sending him skidding backwards across the snow. Saxton punched Yukari across the face, before grabbing her by her throat and slamming his skull into her face. Dazed, Yukari was punted up into the air by Saxton, before Sombra rained black bolts upon Saxton and Yukari, sending them both flying away. Sombra spun around and bucked Yukari in the face with full-force, sending her flipping away just as Saxton clotheslined Sombra with his right arm. Sombra spun around and bit at Saxton's throat, but Saxton kicked him in the side, before wrapping his arms around him and German Suplexing the unicorn. Yukari picked up Saxton and Sombra with her magic, before slamming them hard into the ground, but Sombra sent his energy coursing through the ground, exploding at Yukari's feet and sending her flying away.

Berserker jumped back as Letty fired an ice shard at him, before kicking her to the ground. Persephone threw punches and kicks at Berserker, but the Tyrannosaur grabbed her fist, before punching away at her face with kinetic energy. Letty took advantage of this by summoning up a blizzard and blowing away Berserker, before sending a hailstorm of ice chunks upon the Australian Rex. Berserker snarled as the ice struck him again and again, before stomping the ground, causing a pair of pillars to strike Letty and Persephone hard and send them catapulting into the air. Berserker jumped up, grabbed Persephone, and piledrove her into the ground. Letty fired a beam of freezing energy from her hands, but Berserker launched a heat beam, the intense heat pushing back the cold until the struck Letty with full-force, scorching her flesh and knocking her to the ground. Persephone rained red and blue orbs upon Berserker, striking him hard and knocking him around. Berserker jumped up after her, but Persephone kicked him to the ground, before pelting him with energy amulets and orbs.

Saxton grabbed Yukari's leg, swinging her into the air and tossing her at Persephone, knocking both to the ground. Letty faced Saxton and fired an assault of ice shards, but Saxton charged trough the attack and punched Letty to the ground, and kicking her away like a ragdoll. Yukari tried to stop Saxton by firing a beam from her parasol, but Sombra bit her back, shaking her savagely before tossing her away. Sombra galloped at Yukari, kicking her hard in the back and sending her flying across the snow. Saxton and Berserker ran alongside each other, double-clotheslining Persephone and Letty and sending them flying. Saxton and Berserker kicked around Persephone and Letty like soccer balls, until Sombra struck the two Australians with black beams. Saxton jumped up and kicked Sombra in the face with both feet, as Berserker roundhouse kicked him in the face. Sombra stabbed his horn into Saxton's thigh and slammed him into Berserker, before bucking the two away.

Letty unleashed a blizzard upon Sombra, but the lion-like unicorn went into his cloud form and fazed through the blizzard, unaffected, before sending Letty crashing to the ground with blackj bolts. Sombra went back into his physical form and kicked Letty hard in the stomach, making her puke out blood, before Sombra impaled Letty on his horn. Without hesitation, Sombra pumped Letty full of energy, the woman struggling, but only for a second for the energy within her ignited, causing her to explode. Sombra hissed with evil glee, before sending Persephone flying away with a blast of his magic and galloping after her. Persephone launched red and blue orbs, but the unicorn kept charging, before he slashed her across the face and floored her. Sombra stomped away at Persephone's face, before biting her midsection and lifting her up, shaking her violently before tossing her like a ragdoll. Perserphone acted quickly as she rose to her feet, and conjured a pair of barriers around Sombra, before the first barrier exploded point-blank against him, as the second barrier sealed in the explosion.

Yukari stood up, but was immediately swarmed by Berserker and Saxton. Both Australians punched and kicked her around, as Yukari attempted to fight back by launching beams and orbs at the two, but by this point, neither cared. Berserker kicked Yukari up into the air, as Saxton punched her to the ground. Yukari stood up on shaking legs, before opening up many portals and launching a wave of beams upon the two. And yet still this didn't stop the Australians as they both clotheslined Yukari to the ground, and kicked her around hard. Saxton grabbed Yukari's head and slammed her face into the ground, running forward and dragging her across the snow, before tossing her through multiple trees. Yukari struggled to rise, but Saxton bodyslammed her, pinning her to the ground, before he punched away at her face. Yukari struggled beneath the Australian, but could do nothing as Saxton's punches went in a blur. Soon, Yukari's skull was reduced to little more than a puddle of blood and skull fragments.

Persephone slowly walked towards the barrier containing Sombra, her sword in her right hand. "I have to say, these beings were far tougher than I thought. Perhaps I should kill them now-" Suddenly, the barrier exploded, knocking Persephone to the ground as Sombra loomed above her in his cloud form. Sombra roared out, before a launching a beam of pure energy from his horn, striking Persephone dead-on and sending her flying away.

Saxton Hale walked towards the fallen Persephone with a smirk. "Well, looks like you and your gals weren't that tough after all." Persephone levitated above the ground, her temper shown very well by this point. "You mortals don't know who I am! I am Persephone! The ruler of all Demonkind, and you will-"

"Property Damage!"

Persephone only had enough time to look up and scream in terror as Berserker's fist met her skull, shattering it and sending blood spraying across the snow.

Saxton and Berserker turned to see Sombra floating above them, snarling out bitterly. The two Australians jumped up, combined their punches into one and connecting squarely with Sombra's forehead, sending him crashing to the snow and reverting back to his physical form. Sombra stood up and charged, but Saxton lunged forward, kicking Sombra's horn clean off, before grabbing it and stabbing it into Sombra's chest.

Sombra staggered back, coughing up blood as he refused to give in. Berserker swung his fist around, gathering kinectic energy into his fist, before punching the horn right through Sombra's heart and sending him collapsing to the ground. Sombra coughed up more blood, before laying still.

Berserker shrugged his shoulders as he looked around. "Well that was amusing. Those blokes actually thought they had the drop on us." "I don't know what they wqere thinking," Saxton said with amusement.

The two Australians then ran off, most likely to somewhere a little warmer.

Winner: Saxton Hale and Berserker
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 83: Discord vs. Atama ga okashii Goji64

Discord had created chaos on Monster Island. Trees were now bombs, signs killed anything that crossed them, and the ground left the...ground as it flew around. The island itself wasn't even in the ocean anymore, for it flew around like a plane. Discord sat in his giant upside-down sombrero, laughing as the island flipped around. "Chaos is a wonderful, WONDERFUL thing!"

"Oh, RLY?" Discord looked to see Goji64 standing ahead of him. The Godzilla's insane side had been awakened from all the chaos going about, and now he had become Atama ga okashii Goji64. "Nobody does this to Monster Island except me!"

Discord shrugged as he flew up into the air. "Well, you know what they say: Chaos affects all. And I do believe you shouldn't deserve the kind of chaos I produce. So why don't you run along now?"

"Nyet! I will destroy you!"

*cue battle theme*

"Very well then." Discord flung the sombrero at Goji64, sending him flipping away. Goji64 jumped up and Superman-punched Discord in the face, before grabbing his tail and swinging him away. Discord emerged from the ground and slapped Goji64 across the face with a shotgun, before firing a rocket from the gun, the rocket exploding into a boxing glove and sending Goji64 rolling away. "Guess what! I got me some help!" Goji64 swung Anguirus by his arms and slammed him into Discord. "Hasta la bye-bye!" Goji64 stated as he flung Anguirus away, the ankylosaur yelling out "Thanks for nothing!" as he fell away.

"Good shot! But not as good as this!" Discord flung a Koopa shell at Goji64, causing the dinosaur to fall out of the screen. Goji64 respawned Team Fortress 2 style, before he used a Fire Flower and launched fireballs at Discord. The draconequus dodged all the fireballs, before wrapping up Goji64 in a towel and spinning him around. Goji64 took advantage of this and clotheslined Discord, making him fall over, before Goji64 jumped on him Mario style. Discord then Falcon Punched Goji64 in the chest, sending him flying into a tree which exploded. Goji64 then pulled out a slingshot and fired Baragon at Discord, but Discord kicked him into space, before the Spirit of Chaos pulled out a pair of laser pistols and fired away at Goji64.

The dinosaur spazzed around as the lasers hit him, before he faced Discord with a growl. "Eat this with a bowl of cereal!" Goji64 grabbed Discord and German Suplexed him, before slamming an anvil on his head. Discord's eagle hand reached up and pulled a chain above Goji64, causing a box to snatch up Goji64. Then a wave of swords impaled the box, and Goji64's struggles ceased. Discord laughed as he opened up the box. "I'm going to mop the floor with you!" "Okay, but make sure you put it back when you're done. I want everything neat and tidy," Goji64 said, the inside of the box now a storage for cleaning materials.

Discord blew up the box with a lightning bolt, causing Goji64 to jump into the air. Discord then flung a lasso at Goji64, coiling him up before he yanked him up close. "You need a haircut." Discord then placed Goji64 in a chair, before shaving his head until it was a skull. Goji64 then placed a hand on his head. "I'm not wearing my best face." Goji64 then slammed a shovel on Discord's face, before standing and blowing Discord away with a shotgun. Discord swung Kratos' Blades of Exile at Goji64, but the blades shattered on impact. Goji64 then Falcon Kicked Discord into a tree, which exploded and sent Discord flying into the air.

Discord snapped his fingers, and cotton candy clouds appeared above Goji64. "Weatherman Discord here. Today we're gonna have a big storm of chaos!" The clouds launched chocolate bolts upon Goji64, sending him spazzing everywhere after each bolt. The clouds then suddenly dogpiled Goji64, the dinosaur shrinking inside the clouds before falling to the ground. "Ohmygosh, I've turned into a coin!" Goji64 stated, looking like a cereal box toy. "I must call upon the coin spirits to change me back!" Goji64 then began chanting, causing ghostly spirits to fly out of nowhere towards Discord, who smacked them aside with a flick of his lion paw.

"It didn't work!" Goji64 said with a shrug, now back to normal. "Of course it didn't," Discord said with a smirk. "I'm Discord. Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. You just don't have what it takes." "Don't underestimate me!" Goji64 said, before smacking Discord with previously used teabags. Discord uppercut Goji64 into the air, before teleporting above him and shooting him with AK-47s. Goji64 started falling, but then flew up with eagle wings. "You aren't gonna last too long in an aerial battle," Discord said. "Your prediction is incorrect, for you'll find that my wings are attached with authentic spaghetti." The wings then fell off as soon as he said this. "Whoa, bad idea!" Goji64 yelled as he plummeted towards the ground.

With a loud splat, Goji64 hit the ground. Discord then enlarged his dragon foot and stomped on Goji64, flattening him out. "Look, I'm a magic carpet!" Goji64 said as he flapped around. "Weatherman Discord here again. This time we're receiving a hailstorm of glass!" Soon enough, a hailstorm of glass fell from the sky, pelting Goji64 hard. "Oh, yeah? Rain, rain, go away!" Goji64 pulled out a rocket launcher and blew away the clouds. "And now to deal with you!" Goji64 then flew himself at Discord, beating him up sumo style. Goji64 then picked up Discord and flung him to the ground, where a wall of spikes emerged, stabbing Discord just as Goji64 slammed down on him.

"And for my finale..." Goji64 then tossed Discord into the air, where Discord slammed into a rocket and flew to the moon. Goji64 sighed as he flew to the ground, going back to normal. Goji64 looked around in annoyance. "Did I go insane again?" "Best not to question it," Anguirus simply replied.

Winner: Goji64
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 84: Ashi Goji64 vs Kiryu2012

Ashi Goji64 grinned, the evil Godzilla descending upon Tokyo. With a single Nuclear Pulse, about 200 kilometers of land was destroyed. Ashi Goji64 roared with evil joy, taking in the pleasure of ending the lives of thousands.

One would put an end to his fun, though.

A tiger-like roar was heard from behind, and Ashi Goji64 turned, only to receive a fist to the face, staggering backwards from the blow.

Kiryu2012 roared once more, the dragon-like being having come to stop Goji64 from destroying the land. Goji64 grinned as he flexed his claws. This would be a fun training session.

*cue battle theme*

Goji64 roared, before charging, Kiryu doing the same. The two collided, punching and clawing away at one another. Goji64 uppercut Kiryu in the jaw, sending him staggering backwards, before swinging his tail around and slamming the limb into Goji64's chest. Kiryu's tail then wrapped around Goji64, lifting him up and tossing him into a building. Goji64 stood up, before punching away at Kiryu's head, grabbing his throat and tossing him into a building. Kiryu raised his arms and fired Laser Arrows from his knuckles, distracting Goji64 long enough for Kiryu to rise and unleash a maser beam from his mouth, the electrical beam colliding with Goji64's forehead.

Goji64 growled, before launching a Hyper Spiral Ray, striking Kiryu2012 in the chest and sending him crashing through multiple buildings. Kiryu stood up, before channeling energy into his horn and firing a crimson wave, pushing Goji64 backwards. Goji64 snarled, before charging through the beam and punching Kiryu in the face, before clawing at his throat. Kiryu bit into Goji64's arm, swinging himself around and flinging Goji64 into a building. Goji64 stood up, before firing a pair of Spiral Beams from his hands, sending Kiryu tumbling across the ground. Goji64 jumped up and stomped down on Kiryu, before grabbing his throat and lifting him up, slamming him through a building. Goji64 grabbed Kiryu's tail, but Kiryu rolled forward, tossing Goji64 into a building.

Goji64 stood up, before his claws glowed white as he slashed away at Kiryu's chest, many cuts criss-crossing his hide. Kiryu snarled, before roundhouse punching Goji64 in the skull, flooring him as he grabbed his tail and swung him around, tossing him into a building. Goji64 stood up, before firing Spiral Beams from his mouth and hands, blowing Kiryu into the bay. Kiryu stood up, but Goji64 punched away at his face and chest, before kneeing him in the stomach and slamming his face into the ocean floor again and again. Kiryu elbowed Goji64 in the chest, making him back off, before Kiryu turned and let loose with a green Atomic Ray, sending Goji64 flying into a building.

Goji64 rose to his feet and charged, just as Kiryu jumped at him. Goji64 jumped up and punched Kiryu to the ground, before bodyslamming his opponent. Goji64 punched away at Kiryu's face, until the dragon-like creature engulfed his right fist in flames and slammed it into Goji64's head, knocking the Godzilla off. Kiryu stood iup, before he grabbed Goji64's tail and swung him around, tossing him into a building. Kiryu then jumped up and slammed his elbow down on Goji64's back, before picking him up by his head. Goji64 snarled, before releasing a Nuclear Pulse, sending Kiryu flying across the land. Goji64 ran forward, kicking Kiryu hard in the side and sending him rolling away. Goji64 then fired Spiral Beams from his hands, drilling Kiryu into the ground.

Kiryu fired another Atomic Ray, nailing Goji64 in the chin and sending him crashing into a building. Goji64 stood up, before firing a Spiral Beam from his tail, distracting Kiryu long enough for the Godzilla to hit him in the face with a Burning Punch, sending Kiryu crashing through several buildings. Goji64 then grabbed Kiryu's leg, swinging him around before tossing him into a building. Kiryu rose to his feet, before firing lightning from his dorsal spines, striking Goji64 across him body and making him stagger backwards. Kiryu then ran forward, punching Goji64 with another Plasma Fist and sending him crashing into a building.

Kiryu2012 then bodyslammed Goji64, but the dinosaur released a Nuclear Pulse, knocking off Kiryu and allowing Goji64 to rise. Goji64 then punched away at Kiryu's face with Burning Punches, before kicking him in the stomach with a Burning Kick. Kiryu tumbled across the ground, before rising and firing more Laser Arrows. Goji64 laughed, before clotheslining Kiryu onto his back. Goji64 then sat on him and punched away at his face at lightning speed. Kiryu struggled beneath him, but could do nothing as Goji64's fists pounded his skull.

Goji64 then stood up, before picking up Kiryu by his neck and tossing him towards the bay. Kiryu managed to rise, before facing Goji64 with a roar, opening up his chest and firing off a Hyper Absolute Zero Beam, Goji64 firing a Hyper Spiral Ray from his entire body. The two beams collided, creating a massive explosion that sent a mushroom cloud engulfing Tokyo.

When the smoke cleared, both Kiryu2012 and Ashi Goji64 lay unconscious, the explosion having knocked them out. Other kaiju would arrive on the scene, perhaps to help either one. Either way, Tokyo's fate was undecided.

Draw

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 85: Vamp vs Falconer Predator

Vamp slowly walked through the forest, slowly looking around as the forest remained silent. He could tell there was something else here. Something seeking a challenge.

He detected movement from behind, before spinning around to see nothing. Unfazed by his foe’s hiding, Vamp ran to where his opponent was, tracking it’s scent, before the Falconer Predator revealed himself as he jumped over Vamp, landing behind him and facing him, pulling out his wrist blade. Vamp grinned as he pulled out his knife. This was going to be fun.

Vamp lunged at the Predator, kicking him in the face, but the Predator grabbed his leg and slammed him into a tree. Vamp wrapped his legs around the Predator’s neck and swung him to the ground, before stomping down on his throat. The Predator tossed off Vamp, before rising and swinging at him with his blade. Vamp flipped backwards, avoiding the swipe, before flinging his knife at the Predator, the knife stabbing into his shoulder. The Falconer Predator pulled out the knife and tossed it aside, before jumping at Vamp and punching him in the face, knocking him over as he grabbed Vamp’s legs and tossed him away.

Vamp landed on his feet, before he punched at the Predator’s chest. The Predator grabbed Vamp in a headlock, before slamming him headfirst into a tree. Vamp flipped the Predator to the ground, before slamming his knee into the Yautja’s face. The Predator stabbed his blade into Vamp’s stomach, but Vamp simply grinned, before punching the Predator in the face and making him step back. Vamp then flipped forward, kicking the Predator in the head and making him stagger back. The Predator sweep-kicked Vamp’s legs as he flipped to his feet, causing him to fall over. The Predator sat on top of Vamp and punched away at his face. Vamp eventually caught the Predator’s fist and punched him off, standing up and facing the Predator with a smile.

The Predator ran forward, swinging his blade at Vamp, but the supernatural man backflipped away. Vamp then tossed three knives at the Predator, the knifes stabbing into his chest. The Predator snarled, before jumping up and kicking Vamp multiple times in the face, before slamming his elbow into his face and flooring him. Vamp rolled to his feet, before kicking the Predator into the air, then grabbing his leg and slamming him into a tree. The Predator punched away Vamp, before slashing his chest with his blade, then elbowing him in the face. Vamp grabbed the Yautja’s arm and flipped him to the ground, before stabbing a knife into his chest. The Predator grabbed Vamp’s arm, before standing and tossing him away. Vamp flipped to his feet, before flinging a knife at the Predator, but the hunter blocked it with his blade.

The Predator ran forward, swinging his blade just as Vamp leapt into the air, avoiding the Predator’s attack, before landing behind him and kicking him in the back, making him fall forward. The Predator caught himself, before elbowing Vamp in the face, then kicking him across the ground. Vamp jumped up, before wrapping his legs around the Predator’s neck and slammed his head into the ground. The Predator grabbed Vamp’s leg and swung him around, tossing him into a tree. Vamp stood up, before roundhouse kicking the Predator in the face, sending him tumbling away. The Predator rolled to his feet, before stabbing at Vamp. The man grabbed the Predator’s arm, before jumping up and punching the Predator square in the face, flooring him.

Vamp then picked up the Predator by his throat, before slamming him into a tree. The Predator kicked Vamp away, before slamming his shoulder into Vamp’s chest. The Predator then slammed his elbow upon the supernatural man’s back, knocking him facefirst into the ground. The Predator then kicked Vamp in the ribs, sending him rolling away. Vamp sprang to his feet, before tossing another knife, but the Predator side-stepped the projectile, before clotheslining Vamp onto his back. Vamp kicked the Predator in the side, making him fall over, before he grabbed the Yautja’s leg and swung him around, tossing him into a tree. The Predator stood up, before lunging at Vamp with his blade, but Vamp ducked down, before he uppercut the Predator in the chin, sending him flying into the air, before he jumped above the Yautja and kicked him to the ground.

The Predator stood up, before he slashed Vamp’s face with his blade, then kicked him into a tree. Vamp sprang up, picking up the Predator and piledriving him into the ground. The Predator locked his legs around Vamp’s neck and flung him away, before standing and pouncing on Vamp, stabbing his blade into Vamp’s back. The Predator then lifted up Vamp and slammed him into a tree, before punching his head. Vamp kicked the Predator in the throat, knocking him onto his back, before pouncing on him and attempting to stab his knife into the Yautja’s throat, but the Predator caught his wrist, struggling to keep his knife away. Finally, the Predator kicked off Vamp, before slamming his knee hard into Vamp’s side, making him roll away.

Vamp stood up, but was immediately punched in the face by the Predator, who then lifted him up and slammed him upon his knee. Vamp fell to the ground, and the Predator stabbed his blade into Vamp’s back. Vamp grabbed the Predator’s neck, before he tossed him off and stood up. Vamp cracked his neck around, before flinging several knives at the Predator, stabbing his body multiple times. As green blood spilled to the ground, the Predator rammed Vamp into a tree, the two punching and kicking away at each other. The Predator caught Vamp’s leg as the man slammed it into his chest, before he swung Vamp around and slammed him into a tree. The Predator punched him in the face, but Vamp grabbed his fist and punched the Predator to the ground, before swinging him by his leg and tossed him into a tree.

Vamp flipped to his feet, before kicking the Predator hard in the chest, sending him flying across the ground. Vamp pounced on the Predator, stabbing his knife into his shoulder before punching away at his face. The Predator blocked Vamp’s fist, before he kicked Vamp off. The Yautja stood up, before he grabbed Vamp by his head and slammed his face into the ground again and again, before swinging him around and slamming him into a tree. The Predator then punched away at Vamp’s face, until he stabbed his blade into Vamp’s chest. Vamp coughed up blood, before he stopped struggling.

The Predator tore out Vamp’s head and spine, before raising his trophy into the air and roaring in victory, placing the head alongside the other skulls and walking away.

Winner: Falconer Predator

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 86: Heavy Weapons Guy vs Paarthurnax

Heavy slowly walked up the slope, his minigun ready. He had heard of an old dragon that lived up here, and was eager to see if it was a worthy challenge.

Heavy soon reached his destination, the Throat of the World. The thick wind and snow blowing made it difficult to see much, but Heavy was unfazed, only wishing to find this dragon.

He’d get his wish.

Heavy suddenly heard a trumpeting roar, before a large shape cut through the blizzard, before landing down in front of the Russian man.

Paarthurnax simply stared at Heavy. This human had come all the way up here clearly to meet him. Judging by his expression beforehand and the weapon he wielded, the dragon could tell he was seeking a fight from him. He wasn’t surprised; many had wanted to challenge him, some even seeking to kill him. This one didn’t seem any different.

“Speak. I will listen.”

Heavy huffed as he stood up, staring Paarthurnax in the eye. “I have to come to fight old dragon. You are just target for me to find, and then I crush you.” Heavy smirked at his taunt, expecting the dragon to roar in anger and commence the battle. To his surprise, Paarthurnax remained perfectly calm. “You are wise not to trust me. I wouldn’t trust another dovah.”

Heavy blinked in surprise at this. Did this dragon know he was coming? “Why should I trust you?” Heavy spat, simply wishing to fight. “A dovah always seeks power. It is in their nature. I myself am victim to this,” Paarthurnax replied. He knew what Heavy wanted, and he would give it to him. “If you are so willing to face me in battle, then show me what you are capable of.”

“With pleasure,” Heavy said with a grin, revving up his minigun.

Paarthurnax flew up into the air, just as Heavy fired his minigun. However, the bullets bounced off the dragon’s thick scales, as the dragon circled around overhead. Paarthurnax then breathed down a stream of fire, the flames striking the snow and melting it away. Heavy leapt back from the fire, only to find himself surrounded by flames as Paarthurnax circled him. Heavy growled, before charging through the fire, receiving some flames sticking and burning to him, though he put them out by rolling across the snow. Paarthurnax hovered above Heavy, looking down at him before discharging a fireball. Heavy acted fast and fired a kinetic blast from his fingertips, the projectiles colliding and exploding, flames sparking before fading. Paarthurnax huffed in interest, before circling Heavy once more, this time flying above Heavy and sending a wave of snow and wind colliding with the Russian, sending him tumbling away.

Paarthurnax landed before Heavy, stomping towards him, only for Heavy to stand and punch the dragon in the face. Paarthurnax bit onto Heavy, tossing him away, but Heavy stood up, pulling out his shotgun and shooting Paarthurnax multiple times, only for the shots to unfaze the dragon. Paarthurnax let loose with a stream of fire, the flames engulfing Heavy and sending him rolling away with a scream of pain, his flesh burning. Heavy stood up, before aiming his minigun at Paarthurnax and firing, the rounds slamming into Paarthurnax’s head. The dragon kept coming, but the bullets began to work their way through the dragon’s scales, blood trickling from the widening wound. Paarthurnax realized this and took to the air, circling Heavy once more as the Russian kept firing at him.

Paarthurnax then turned and flew at Heavy, ramming him hard and sending him tumbling across the snow. But as the dragon flew over him, Heavy grabbed Paarthurnax’s tail, being carried up into the sky. Paarthurnax flicked his tail to throw off Heavy, but the Russian man held on as he climbed up Paarthurnax’s body, before punching away at his head. Paarthurnax struggled to throw off Heavy, but Heavy kept punching away at his head. Eventually, Paarthurnax slammed into the snow, skidding across the ground and knocking off Heavy. Both quickly rose to their feet, and Heavy shoulder-rammed Paarthurnax before he started punching at his body. Paarthurnax swatted Heavy to the ground with his tail, before slashing his side with his teeth. Heavy punched Paarthurnax in the snout, before backing up and firing his minigun upon the dragon. Paarthurnax felt the bullets begin to tear through his scales as he released a fireball, blowing Heavy away.

Heavy rolled to his feet as Paarthurnax began to take off, before firing another of his kinetic finger blasts, nailing Paarthurnax in the back and knocking him back to the ground. Paarthurnax stood up, before he looked towards Heavy. “Impressive. You have kept me on the ground even without the Dragonrend shout.” Heavy grinned as he lifted up his fists. “I have many ways to keep cowards fighting.” Paarthurnax was amused by Heavy’s confidence. He truly enjoyed this battle of their’s after all.

Paarthurnax launched a fireball just as Heavy fired another kinetic finger blast, the two projectiles canceling each other out. Heavy ran at Paarthurnax, punching away at his head. Paarthurnax bit into Heavy’s side, tossing him to the ground, but Heavy distracted him with a round of shotgun blasts, before standing and punching away at Paarthurnax’s neck and face. Paarthurnax swatted Heavy with his wing, making the Russian man stumble back, before he breathed out more fire, scorching Heavy’s flesh and sending him rolling away. Heavy stood up, firing away with his minigun as Paarthurnax stepped back, feeling the bullets putting holes through his scales. Paarthurnax then launched a fireball at Heavy’s feet, distracting him long enough for Paarthurnax to take to the air, the dragon circling the Russian and continuously breathing fire around him. Paarthurnax then swooped down, snatching up Heavy in his talons and flying upwards. Paarthurnax flew up higher and higher, before suddenly diving downwards.

Heavy panicked, firing his minigun at Paarthurnax’s legs as the dragon flew down faster and faster. Paarthurnax then suddenly flew up, slamming Heavy into the ground hard, snow and debris flying upwards. Heavy groaned, slowly rising to his feet as he watched Paarthurnax circling overhead, before he roared out in anger, lifting up his minigun and firing away, the bullets tearing into Paarthurnax’s scales. Paarthurnax turned and flew down at Heavy, but the Russian man fired a kinetic finger blast, nailing Paarthurnax in the face and sending him crashing to the ground, skidding across the snow before stopping. Heavy charged, but Paarthurnax swatted him away with his tail. Paarthurnax turned and with a FUS RO DAH, blew Heavy away with Unrelenting Force, sending Heavy slamming into a boulder. Heavy stood up, before running at Paarthurnax and punching away at his face. Paarthurnax slammed a wing on Heavy, pinning him to the ground, before lifting him up in his claws and tossing him away.

Heavy stood up, firing his minigun just as Paarthurnax let loose with more fire, the two colliding, but Paarthurnax’s flames tore straight through the hailstorm of bullets and engulfed Heavy, sending him rolling across the snow. Heavy managed to rise, before he fired another kinetic finger blast, striking Paarthurnax in the face and making him stagger back slightly. Heavy then ran at the dragon, punching away at his face and chest, but Paarthurnax swatted him back with his wing, before engulfing him in flames once more, this time keeping the flames on Heavy as the Russian man was blown away, his flesh charred from the fire.

Heavy struggled to rise, coughing up dried blood as he slipped back down in the snow. Paarthurnax approached him, before picking up Heavy in his claws and gently placing him on his feet. Heavy looked up at Paarthurnax in surprise. “Why you help me?”

“I had no wish to kill you, let alone hurt you this badly,” Paarthurnax replied. “I never wanted the fight to end up with you being so close to arriving in Sovngarde.” Heavy blinked in surprise at this. “Why did you even help me?” The Russian asked. “I fought only because you wanted to do so. I myself enjoyed the battle, but I always try to avoid such serious conflicts like this.”

Heavy thought for a moment. This dragon certainly didn’t seem bad. In fact, he was quite the opposite. “Why don’t you ever want to fight?” Heavy asked, eager to see what this dragon had to say. “Like the Greybeards, I am what you would call a pacifist, and never seeked out battle. This was not easy to do, however, for a dovah’s thirst for power always exists, even at birth. No day goes by when I do not feel the urge to go back to my kind’s ways. I avoid this by years of concentration and meditation, as well as learning the Ways of the Thu’um. So I ask you in return: what is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?”

Heavy just stared. He had been wrong in viewing Paarthurnax as evil. He was no monster to be destroyed! He was a practical idol to look up to! Heavy looked down at himself, seeing the scorches that covered his flesh, before looking back up at Paarthurnax. “I am sorry for fighting you.”

“Don’t be. Many like you have come, wanting nothing but to fight. I have long become accustomed to those who seek out challenges throughout the world. You were not any different. And so I bid you farewell, and good luck upon the rest of your journey.”

Heavy nodded, before walking away, down where he had come from. Heavy looked back, watching Paarthurnax flying away. The Russian man would come back to this place, when he didn’t know.

When he’d return, he would come as a friend.

Winner: Paarthurnax

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 87: Alduin vs Malefor

The mountain was engulfed in flames and smoke, the very peak having being blasted open and releasing smoke across the sky. Outside of the peak, Alduin and Malefor circled. The two dragons had sensed each other’s presence and had arrived here to meet one another. The world destroyers landed on opposite sides of the peak, staring each other square in the eye.

“It seems both of us have the same goal in mind,” Malefor stated, flapping his wings as he stood to his full height. “But I will be the one to accomplish it. You are no dragon, if a mortal human with the voice of a dragon could beat you so easily. I advise you to leave now, before you suffer the consequences.”

Alduin refused to cooperate, though. “How can you say that when you yourself have suffered a similar fate? The dovahkhiin is a mere flea, but your prophecy states that you are to be brought down by a hatchling dovah far younger than yourself. You call yourself a dovah? I think not.”

Malefor narrowed his eyes in rage. “You DARE mock me?! Spyro is an insignificant fly in comparison to my power, and now you will the suffer the same fate as he will!! Prepare to die for your defiance!!!”

*cue battle theme*

Malefor took to the air, firing off a blast of wind breath. Alduin dug his claws into the rock, anchoring himself against the winds, but eventually the ancient dragon was blown away. Alduin swiftly recovered in midair, flying above the peak and shouting a series of draconic words, causing the sky to flash red and send meteors plummeting down. Malefor managed to dodge or blow away many of them, the meteors creating nuke-level explosions across the gigantic mountain, but several made impact with the purple dragon, sending him crashing into the center of the peak. Alduin flew down towards him, letting loose with a shout of Unrelenting Force. Malefor acted fast and countered with a blast of wind breath, the two projectiles colliding and canceling each other out.

Alduin flew down at Malefor, slamming his skull into his chest and sending him rolling backwards. Malefor stood up, before he slashed at Alduin’s face with his claws. Alduin snarled as he felt the dragon’s claws break away his armor, before he returned the favor, slamming his right wing into Malefor’s side, distracting him and allowing Alduin to rake his claws across Malefor’s face. Malefor headbutted Alduin in the face, before biting into his shoulder and swinging him around, tossing him away. Alduin rolled to his feet, before running at Malefor and ramming him fullforce, sending him skidding backwards across the rock. Alduin reared up, before bringing his weight upon Malefor, crushing him into the ground. Malefor stood up, stabbing his horns into Alduin’s stomach and lifting him up, before slamming him into the ground.

Alduin’s tail swung up, slamming into Malefor’s face and making him stumble backwards. Alduin then beat away at Malefor’s face with powerful blows of his paws, until he grabbed Malefor’s neck, lifting him up and chokeslamming him into the rock. Malefor kicked Alduin hard in the chest, knocking him off and allowing Malefor to stand. Malefor then bit into Alduin’s back, lifting him up and tossing him away. Alduin rolled to his feet, before clapping his wings and blowing away Malefor with a blast of wind. Malefor stood up, roaring at Alduin, the eldritch dragon roaring back, before the two took to the air as they rammed each other. Recoiling from the impact, Malefor unleashed fear breath upon Alduin. Any other creature would flee in mortal terror, but Alduin resisted, swiftly recovering from the fear breath before launching a stream of fire at Malefor, who managed to outmaneuver the flames.

The two dragons flew higher into the air, circling one another as they roared out in their rage. Alduin and Malefor came at each other once more, colliding in midair and fighting it out like monsters, tearing into each other with their teeth and claws. The two dragons refused to back down as they spilt each other’s blood, their hides ripped open and gushing out crimson life essence. The dragons’ mighty roars filled the smoke-filled skies as they continued to fight, neither wanting to back down by this point and simply wanting to kill each other. Finally, Malefor knocked Alduin backwards with a blast of shadow breath. Alduin roared, before discharging a large fireball, the fiery orb slamming into Malefor and exploding, knocking Malefor out of the sky and sending him slamming into the center of the peak once more.

As debris and dust fell around Malefor, Alduin swooped down like a hawk, his talons spread wide open for the finishing blow that would never come. Malefor, roaring out in rage, spat poison into Alduin’s eyes. Briefly blinded, Alduin flew downwards, Malefor rolling away as Alduin slammed into the earth, sliding through the rock before coming to a stop. Malefor took advantage of this and trucked forward, slamming into Alduin with full-force and pinning him to the wall. Malefor then seized Alduin by his throat, lifting him up with his jaws and biting down hard, threating to break the neck bones beneath. Alduin wouldn’t allow this, though, and dug his claws into Malefor’s neck, squeezing tightly and prying him off, before lifting him up and slamming him into the rock. Malefor swatted Alduin backwards with his tail, before rising and slamming into his foe, flying up as he bit and clawed at Alduin’s chest and throat.

Alduin kicked off Malefor, before engulfing his draconic foe in flames, sending him flying backwards through the sky. Alduin then shouted once more, sending several meteors striking Malefor like guided missiles. Malefor plummeted from the sky, but hit Alduin in the chest with his own flame breath. As the two dragons fell, Alduin tucked his wings in close to his body as he flew straight at Malefor, plowing into him at extreme speeds, shattering his rib cage and making the purple dragon puke out blood. As the two neared the center of the peak, Alduin once more sent a shower of meteors plummeting down upon them. The result?

The entire mountain exploded.

As rocks and flames tumbled around the two, Alduin and Malefor kept fighting viciously, tearing into one another with tooth-and-claw. Alduin beat away at Malefor’s head with his claws, and Malefor kicked and punched at Alduin’s chest and sides. Finally, as the chunks of what was once the mountain lay in a massive pile, Alduin burst from the rubble, carrying Malefor in his claws. Malefor struggled as he roared, before shocking Alduin with electric breath, forcing the armored dragon to let go. Malefor flew away from Alduin briefly, before turning and slamming into him from behind, knocking him out of the sky. Alduin recovered, looking up at Malefor and nailing him in the chest with a fireball, knocking him up into the sky. Alduin flew up at Malefor, slashing his chest with his claws before biting into his shoulder. Malefor dug his claws into Alduin’s head, managing to pull him off before blasting him point-blank in the face with shadow breath, knocking him backwards.

Malefor then curled into a ball and engulfed himself in rock, before ramming Alduin hard. Alduin caught hold of Malefor, before he tossed him down to the ground. Malefor broke from his ball form and flew up at Alduin, but the black dragon slammed his tail into Malefor’s visage, knocking him backwards. Alduin then rammed Malefor hard, biting his left arm and swinging him around. Malefor acted fast and sprayed ice breath into Alduin’s face, surprising him and making him let go. Malefor then launched a trio of fireballs, the fiery orbs slamming into Alduin and exploding, knocking him backwards as his armor smoked. Alduin then let loose with Unrelenting Force, the shout slamming into Malefor like a freight train and knocking him backwards. Alduin seized the opportunity by nailing Malefor square in the chest with a stream of flames.

Malefor was sent crashing into a smaller mountain, rocks falling all around him. Malefor’s eyes narrowed in rage, and as Alduin flew at him, Malefor flew upwards, flames engulfing his body before he released a shockwave of fire, sending Alduin crashing through several smaller mountains and making them topple. Alduin crashed into the ground, digging a deep trench as he was quickly buried. Malefor flew down to where Alduin lay, before he slammed into the earth, picking up Alduin by the neck with his jaws and swinging him around, flinging him into a boulder, causing the rock to split in two. Alduin stood up, before picking up the two slabs of stone and sandwiching Malefor between them. Dazed, Malefor was uppercut into the air by Alduin, before the black dragon flew above him and kicked him to the ground.

Malefor rolled away as Alduin attempted to slammed his feet upon him, before he rammed Alduin hard, knocking the dragon over and engulfing his body in ice, trapping him and leaving only his head and neck exposed. Before Alduin could make a move, Malefor pounced on him, locking his jaws around Alduin’s neck. “This is where it all ends for you,” Malefor hissed as he tightened his grip. “You, the so-called World Eater, have fallen to my power. Shall I kill you and leave your corpse so I can destroy this universe without interruption, or shall you continue to struggle?”

Alduin remained calm as he stared Malefor in the eye. “I gained the title World Eater for a reason, and I will not go against it now. You have proven your might here, but it’s about time I took you to your fate.” With a roar, Alduin burst from his icy covering, before he grabbed Malefor by his neck, pulling him off before blowing him away with Unrelenting Force. Malefor attempted to rise, but Alduin uppercut him into the air, before taking off, slamming headfirst into Malefor as he flew at high speeds, soon going through the fabric of Tamriel as Malefor looked around, shocked. “Where are you taking me?!” Malefor demanded.

“If you refuse to die amongst the living, then I shall bring you to the land where all souls come to finally rest: in Sovngarde!”

Alduin finally entered Sovngarde, slamming Malefor through a mountain and tossing him to the ground. Malefor rose to his feet, flaring open his wings as he roared in anger. “Even if you bring to land of the dead, I will still prevail in this battle!”

“From this point on, you are wrong.”

Alduin then took off to the skies, roaring as he sucked souls from the surrounding land into his maw, feeding himself more power as he began glowing white. Soon, he had consumed enough souls to grow even more powerful. Malefor howled in rage as he let loose with a stream of flames, engulfing Alduin’s frame. This time, though, the flames simply washed over the eldritch dragon, failing to hurt him. “You have learned nothing in our battle,” Alduin stated. “I am Alduin. First-born of Akatosh. And the devourer of souls, living and dead. Everytime I feast on souls, I grow ever stronger, to the point where I am unstoppable. You are no longer a match for me.”

Malefor stared as those words sank in, before he bellowed in absolute rage, flying upwards as purple energy crackled over his body. “I don’t care if you are stronger! I will still defeat you and destroy this universe, you along with it!!!”

The two dragons collided, biting and clawing away at one another as they dueled. This time, however, Alduin was the stronger one, smashing Malefor across the land and striking him with powerful blows that sent the dragon flying through mountains, boulders, and whatever else lay in their path. Alduin grabbed Malefor by his neck and slammed him into the ground, dragging him across Sovngarde, before slamming through several gigantic mountains. Malefor released a shockwave of purple energy that knocked Alduin backwards, before firing away upon Alduin with blasts of purple energy. It was in vain, however, as Alduin plowed into him, biting off his left wing as he flew past. With a scream of hatred and pain, Malefor plummeted from the sky, slamming hard into the ground and leaving a massive crater.

Alduin then launched a stream of flames upon Malefor, the souls he had devoured increasing the power behind the flames and burning Malefor’s body horrifically. Malefor could only scream; it hurt so badly. Eventually, Alduin ceased fire, landing down before Malefor as the purple dragon struggled to rise, coughing up blood as he quivered. “This…isn’t the end…I will prevail…”

Alduin locked his jaws around Malefor’s neck as he lifted him up, staring him straight in the eye.

“You failed.”

With that, Alduin crushed Malefor’s neck, releasing him and watching the lifeless dragon fall to the ground. Alduin roared out victoriously to the skies as he absorbed Malefor’s soul, all of Sovngarde and the living world fearing the day that Alduin returns to strike upon them.

Winner: Alduin

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 88: Gwangi vs Discord Round 3

"This town ain't big enough for the both of us," Gwangi said as he and Discord stood back-to-back in a Texas town dressed as cowboys. "Well maybe you need to lose weight," Discord said as they prepared for the classic cowboy duel.

They each took a step, but then Discord spun around and lunged at Gwangi. "Ha! Tricked ya!" Discord yelled as he shot Gwangi with a pistol, sending Gwangi flying into the air. “No fair!” Gwangi yelled as he lassoed Discord, dragging him around while riding Applejack. “Your turn!” Discord yelled, before swinging Gwangi through the air, the purple allosaur falling onto a cactus. “That’s it! You’re getting the boot!” Gwangi said as he punted Discord with a giant boot. Discord landed on his feet, before firing at Gwangi with syringes. Gwangi ducked behind a pile of barrels as he tossed salmon at the draconequus. “You ain’t fair!” Gwangi yelled. “No you ain’t fair!” Discord retorted. “You can’t name that after yourself!” Gwangi said as he tossed the barrels at Discord, flattening him out.

Discord rotated to his feet, before slingshotting a Bo-Bomb at Gwangi, the explosion sending him spazzing backwards. Gwangi then slammed Mario’s hammer upon Discord’s head again and again, sticking him into the ground. Then Gwangi swatted Discord’s head away with a golf club, before catching Discord’s head and smashing him through a basketball hoop. “So who else wants to play?” Gwangi asked to no one, before Discord slammed a wrecking ball into Gwangi’s back, sending him flying out of the town. Gwangi growled, before sticking his hands underneath the ground and flipping the town into the air, crushing Discord as it landed. Discord slid out, before he slammed a cane on Gwangi’s head, causing his eyes to bug out.

Discord then strangled Gwangi with a lion’s tail, but Gwangi Falcon Kicked Discord into the sky. Gwangi then flung himself above Discord, before he started karate chopping Discord’s face. Discord raised up a pole, impaling Gwangi by his groin. Gwangi fell to the ground, stunned like a boss as Discord tossed him into a bottomless pit. With a loud splat, Gwangi hit the bottom a split-second after he fell in. Gwangi then flew up, before blowing Discord away with a shotgun. Discord then slammed a mace on Gwangi’s head, before rolling him out on a table like dough and placing him in an oven.

Gwangi came out as a pizza, before slicing apart Discord with fly-bys. Discord reassembled himself, before freezing Gwangi with a refrigerator. Gwangi came out as a Frost Dragon, before spraying frost breath all over Discord. Discord blew everything away with a shockwave of fire, before slicing open Gwangi with a katana. Gwangi grabbed Discord and shoved his face into a garbage disposal and turning it on, shredding Discord’s face. Discord backhanded Gwangi away, before slicing his face with a lightsaber. Gwangi slammed a frying pan into Discord, sending him smacking into a building, but Discord had swarms of oysters bite Gwangi all over his body. Gwangi then retaliated by slamming a hive of African Killer Bees upon Discord’s head, but Discord had the bees explode in Gwangi’s face, before the draconequus Falcon Punched Gwangi to the moon.

Gwangi flung the moon at Discord, flattening him out, before the draconequus wrapped up Gwangi in rope and spun him like a top, creating a tornado that blew everything away. Gwangi then stabbed Discord with an icicle, but Discord smacked it aside, before slamming a chair on Gwangi’s head. Gwangi extended his olive branch, but then slapped Discord with his asscheeks. Gwangi then shot Discord point-blank in the face with a shotgun, sending him flying through space. Gwangi flew at Discord, but Discord sidestepped the attack, before coiling around Gwangi and flinging him into the sun. Gwangi jumped out of the sun, before tossing a grenade at Discord, the grenade exploding into confetti as Discord clawed Gwangi’s face, before punching him back down to Earth.

Gwangi stood up, watching as Discord landed before him. “Just admit that I’m the stronger one, and I’ll let you live,” Discord stated. “Oh, yeah?” Gwangi said. “Then you gotta prove it to me!!!” Suddenly, a boxing ring surrounded the two. “With pleasure,” Discord responded.

Discord slammed an anvil on Gwangi’s head, before the allosaur flattened out Discord with a hammer. Discord twisted up Gwangi like a towel, before flinging him into the ring’s ropes. Gwangi flung himself at Discord, clotheslining him, before grabbing him by his throat and tossing him into the center of the ring. Discord blew away Gwangi with a rocket launcher, before standing and slamming a battle axe upon the purple allosaurus. Gwangi kicked the axe into the sky, before Falcon Punching Discord out of the ring. Discord stood up, before summoning an army of sheep which trampled Gwangi, trying to make him fall asleep. Gwangi stood up, before tossing a wolf at the sheep flock, then swatting Discord away with a steam roller.

Discord then grabbed Gwangi and shoved him into a cannon, before firing him away. But Gwangi came back at Discord, smacking him away as a piñata. Discord slammed a shovel into Gwangi’s face, causing him to fall like a slinky down a stairway. Gwangi pelted Discord with machine guns, but Discord slapped Gwangi away with a slipper. “And now to speed things up here!” Discord yelled, before he began speeding up time. “Oh, please don’t speed up time! I’ll be cut to pieces, baked into pies, stored into a truck, and sent away to prison!” Gwangi said this as he changed into a lion, then a cheetah, then a crocodile. Gwangi then aimed a shotgun at Discord’s forehead as he shoved a gecko at him. “Put the gecko on the window, now!”

“Okay, that’s where I draw the line,” Discord stated. “I am not putting a gecko on a window!” Discord swatted the shotgun away, before Falcon Punching Gwangi in the face, sending him crashing through everything. Discord flew at Gwangi, but the allosaurus jumped into the air. “I’ll become three times brighter than the sun to defeat you!” Gwangi then became the number 3, blinding Discord with his brightness. “Ah, my eyes!” yelled Discord as he rolled around. “See for yourself!” Discord’s eyes suddenly revealed themselves to be pop-outs as Gwangi snarled. “Time to end this battle!” Gwangi flung himself at Discord, becoming a missile as he aimed right at Discord. “Indeed,” Discord said as he stepped to the side, causing Gwangi to bounce off the ground and fly away. With a “wut”, Gwangi collided with the sun and exploded, plummeting down to the Earth and landing hard.

“Now it’s time to finish this,” Discord said as he wrapped up Gwangi, cut him to pieces, baked him into pies, stored him into a box, and sent him away to prison. Discord then looked at the screen and shrugged. “He never learns!”

Winner: Discord

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 89: Megasaurus vs Cenobia vs Anguirus

Megasaurus was chilling on the bay of Monster Island, having nothing much to do. The chimeric dinosaur was bored and hoped for a battle, or anything that could entertain him.

He’d be getting his wish.

Suddenly, he heard a trumpeting roar, before he spotted Anguirus walking towards him. The ankylosaurian roared, demanding a battle. Soon, though, Cenobia appeared on the scene, snarling as he too wanted to fight. Megasaurus stood up, pleased with this battle. This was going to be fun.

Anguirus charged first, biting into Megasaurus’ leg, but the carnosaurus punched him between the eyes. After multiple blows to the face, Anguirus was forced to let go and step back. Cenobia lunged at Megasaurus, clawing as his back. Megasaurus countered by swatting Cenobia backwards with his tail, but Anguirus slammed his head into his chest, making Megasaurus fall over. Anguirus pounced on Megasaurus, but Cenobia tackled Anguirus off Megasaurus, before Cenobia bit into Anguirus’ shoulder. Anguirus snarled, before clawing Cenobia’s face and making him let go. Megasaurus rose to his feet, before firing a Gravity Bolt and nailing Cenobia in the head, flooring him as Anguirus charged towards Megasaurus.

Mgasaurus grabbed Anguirus by his nose horn, swinging him to the ground, but Cenobia rammed him in the back, making him fall over. Anguirus slammed his tail into Cenobia’s face, knocking him onto his side. Cenobia rolled to his feet, before lunging at Anguirus and biting onto his shoulder, but Megasaurus rose to his feet, punching Cenobia in the side and swatting Anguirus aside with his tail. Cenobia clawed at Megasaurus’ face, but the theropod kicked Cenobia in the face, flipping him onto his back, before he punched Cenobia in the stomach, driving the wind out from him. Anguirus bit into Megasaurus’ tail, yanking hard and swinging him around, tossing him away as Cenobia rose to his feet once more.

Anguirus and Cenobia bit and clawed at each other, kicking up the dust as they fought fiercely with one another. Finally, Anguirus shoved Cenobia backwards, before sweeping his legs out from under him with his tail, making Cenobia fall to the ground. Anguirus then beat away at Cenobia’s head with his tail, until Megasaurus charged at the two, ramming Anguirus hard and knocking him to the ground. Megasaurus sat on top of Anguirus and punched away at his face, Anguirus clawing at Megasaurus’ sides in an attempt to halt his assault, until Cenobia slammed into him hard, knocking Megasaurus to the ground. Anguirus rolled upright, before he jumped backwards, stabbing Cenobia in the face with his spikes and making the cat-like creature stumble back. Megasaurus grabbed Anguirus’ tail, swinging him around and slamming him into Cenobia, before he fired a Gravity Beam upon the two, knocking them backwards.

Anguirus stood up, before he charged at Megasaurus and rammed him in the stomach. Megasaurus grabbed his head and lifted him up, slamming him headfirst into the ground. Cenobia pounced on Megasaurus, pinning him to the ground as he bit Megasaurus’ throat. Megasaurus punched Cenobia in the head multiple times, before grabbing Cenobia’s jaws and prying them off, before standing and slamming his knee into Cenobia’s face, dazing him and knocking him backwards. Anguirus slammed his tail into Megasaurus’ face, knocking him off his feet as the ankylosaur bit into Cenobia’s tail, swinging him off his feet and tossing him away. Megasaurus fired a Gravity Beam, nailing Anguirus in the back, but Anguirus jumped backwards, stabbing Megasaurus with his spikes and making him fall over.

Cenobia rammed Anguirus, biting into his arm and yanking. Anguirus snarled, before slamming his paw upon Cenobia’s head again and again. Cenobia yanked hard, pulling Anguirus to the ground, before clawing at his stomach. Megasaurus charged at the two, jumping up and kicking Cenobia in the skull, knocking him away as Anguirus headbutted Megasaurus in the chest, knocking him backwards. Megasaurus swatted Anguirus to the ground with his tail, but Anguirus punched Megasaurus in the back of his knee, making him fall forward, before Anguirus plowed his tail into Megasaurus’ skull, knocking him right onto his face. Cenobia sprang at Anguirus, tackling him to the ground and biting into his neck. Anguirus howled, standing up and grabbing hold of Cenobia, before he tossed him to the ground.

Megasaurus shoulder-rammed Anguirus, knocking him to the ground, before Megasaurus grabbed his tail, swinging him away as Cenobia charged at him. The cat-like creature sprang up and bit Megasaurus’ shoulder, but Megasaurus punched him in the stomach, driving him backwards, before slamming his elbow on Cenobia’s skull, driving him facefirst into the ground. Anguirus slammed his skull into Megasaurus’ side, knocking him to the ground, before Anguirus reared up and slammed his paws upon him again and again. Eventually, Megasaurus fired a Gravity Beam, nailing Anguirus in the skull and knocking him backwards. Standing up, Megasaurus fired bolts of energy from his claws, striking Anguirus’ face and making him jump back. Cenobia bit into Megasaurus’ leg, distracting him long enough for Anguirus to bite into his throat, the two pulling Megasaurus to the ground.

Megasaurus kicked Cenobia in the head, making him back off as he stood up, punching Anguirus in the stomach and firing his claw lightning, forcing Anguirus to let go. Megasaurus then grabbed Anguirus by his jaws, slamming him into the ground and slamming his knee into Anguirus’ neck. Cenobia pounced on Megasaurus’ back, clawing at his head. Megasaurus grabbed Cenobia and slammed him into the ground, before wrapping his arms around Cenobia’s neck and squeezing tightly. Anguirus huffed and charged at the two. Megasaurus acted fast and slammed Cenobia into Anguirus, knocking both to the ground. Cenobia bit into Anguirus’ shoulder, but Anguirus rolled over, crushing Cenobia beneath his weight, before standing and biting into his neck.

Megasaurus released flames from his nostrils, scorching Anguirus’ face and making him let go, before Anguirus lunged at Megasaurus. The therapod acted fast and punched Anguirus in the skull, knocking him to the ground as Cenobia charged towards the two. Megasaurus saw him coming and punched Cenobia square in the skull, knocking him backwards. Anguirus pounced on Megasaurus, punching away at his face, before picking him up and tossing him into a boulder. Cenobia tackled Anguirus to the ground, before he bit into Anguirus’ shoulder. Anguirus clawed at Cenobia’s face, making him let go, before Anguirus punched him backwards. Cenobia clawed at Anguirus’ face, but Anguirus swatted him to the ground with his tail. Megasaurus picked up the boulder he was thrown into and tossed it into the air, the boulder slamming into Anguirus’ carapace and shattering, gaining the ankylosaur’s attention.

Anguirus charged at Megasaurus, colliding with the therapod as the two punched and clawed at each other, knocking each other around as they dueled. Megasaurus caught Anguirus’ fist, before he swung him around and tossed him into a tree. Anguirus rolled to his feet and charged, but Cenobia rammed him in the side, sending Anguirus crashing into a tree. Megasaurus punched Cenobia in the skull, but the cat-like creature bit into Megasaurus’ hand and pulled him to the ground. Anguirus stabbed his horns into Cenobia’s side, tossing him away before he bodyslammed Megasaurus, crushing him beneath his weight. Megasaurus fired more nostril flames, burning Anguirus’ face and making him step off of Megasaurus, who then stood up and kicked the ankylosaur in the face, knocking him onto his back. Cenobia lunged at Megasaurus, but the therapod caught him in midair, slamming his knee into the cat’s side and tossing him away. Anguirus jumped backwards at Megasaurus, stabbing him once more with his spikes and making him fall over. Megasaurus rolled to his feet, before Anguirus’ tail slammed into his face, flooring him once more. Cenobia bit into Anguirus’ leg, flipping him onto his back, before jumping on him and slamming his head into Anguirus’ face, dazing the ankylosaur long enough for Cenobia to bite into his neck.

Megasaurus stood up, before wrapping his arms around Cenobia and German Suplexing him into the ground. Anguirus stood up, before ramming Megasaurus in the stomach. Megasaurus kicked Anguirus backwards, before Cenobia bit into Megasaurus’ back. Megasaurus slammed his elbow into Cenobia’s stomach, driving him backwards before Anguirus slammed his tail into Megasaurus’ skull, flooring him instantly. Megasaurus grabbed Anguirus’ hind legs, pulling him off his feet, before he slammed him into Cenobia, sending both tumbling across the ground. Megasaurus jumped up and slammed his elbow upon Cenobia’s head, but Anguirus’ tail collided with his face, sending Megasaurus tumbling away.

Anguirus stood up, before pouncing on Megasaurus and biting at his neck. Megasaurus grabbed Anguirus’ jaws, before slamming him to the ground and sitting atop him once more, punching away at his face. Anguirus managed to kick off Megasaurus, before he headbutted Megasaurus in the chest and knocked him onto his back. Cenobia bit into Anguirus’ neck, tossing him away, before ramming Megasaurus and pinning him to a boulder. Cenobia clawed away at Megasaurus faced nonstop, Megasaurus punching at Cenobia, but could not stop him. Cenobia then bit into Megasaurus’ neck, shaking him viciously and tossing him away. Anguirus headbutted Cenobia in the side, sending him rolling away, before Anguirus slammed his tail upon Cenobia’s head again and again, not stopping until Cenobia was unconscious.

Megasaurus and Anguirus charged each other, punching away at each other nonstop as they roared out loud. Finally, Megasaurus hit Anguirus with a haymaker, knocking the ankylosaur to the ground, before Megasaurus grabbed his tail and slammed him into a boulder. Anguirus stood up, before he bit into Megasaurus’ shoulder and threw him to the ground. Megasaurus kicked Anguirus in the chest, sending him flying through several trees, before standing and slamming his head into Anguirus’ stomach, lifting him up and slamming him headfirst into the ground. Anguirus swatted Megasaurus away with his tail, before biting into his leg and slamming him into a boulder. Megasaurus fired claw lightning, striking Anguirus’ face and making him let go. Megasaurus grabbed Anguirus’ neck and slammed him into the ground, before punching away at his face and chest.

Anguirus punched off Megasaurus, before standing and biting onto his back, shaking him around and tossing him away. Megasaurus rolled to his feet, before punching away at Anguirus, grabbing his neck and slamming him into the ground. Anguirus swatted Megasaurus back with his tail, before standing and headbutting Megasaurus in the chest, making him fall over. Anguirus slammed his tail upon Megasaurus again and again, until Megasaurus caught Anguirus’ tail, standing and swinging him around, slamming him into a boulder. Megasaurus punched away at Anguirus’ head, before grabbing his head and slamming it into the boulder again and again. Anguirus elbowed Megasaurus in the face, making him back off before Anguirus jumped backwards, stabbing Megasaurus with his spikes.

Megasaurus growled, before grabbing Anguirus and German Suplexing him. As Anguirus stood up, Megasaurus jumped away from him, before he fired his Spiral Gravity Beam, nailing Anguirus in the chest and sending him crashing through a boulder and multiple trees. When Megasaurus cut off his beam, Anguirus rolled to his feet and roared at Megasaurus, before walking away into the forest.

Megasaurus roared out in victory, pleased with his winning, before walking away to rest.

Winner: Megasaurus

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 90: Goji64 vs Gomora and Red King

Goji64 roared as he stomped across the rocky field. Soon, Red King and Gomora arrived on the scene, roaring as they challenged Goji64. The Godzilla snarled as he flexed his claws, ready for battle.

Red King and Gomora charged, but Goji64 punched them in the throats, staggering them back, before he grabbed their necks and flung them to the ground. Red King stood up and punched Goji64 in the chest. Goji64 clawed at Red King’s chest, but Gomora kicked him in the side, and Red King slammed his tail into Goji64’s neck, staggering the Godzilla. Goji64 grabbed Gomora by his horns, before he slammed him into Red King, knocking both dinosaurs to the ground. Red King stood up, before he headbutted Goji64 in the chest, making the dinosaur step back, before Red King and Gomora punched away at him, forcing him back against a large boulder.

Goji64 kicked Gomora in the stomach, pushing him backwards, before he punched Red King between the eyes. Red king punched Goji64 in the throat, as Gomora whipped the Godzilla’s side with his tail. Goji64 roundhouse punched Red King in the skull, flooring him as Gomora jumped up and tackled him to the ground. Gomora punched away at Goji64’s skull, until Goji64 punched him off and stood up. Red King slammed into Goji64, before hitting him in the head with a haymaker. Goji64 grabbed Red King’s arm and slammed him into the ground again and again.

Gomora fired his Oscillatory Wave, striking Goji64 in the back and sending him stumbling forward. Red King stood up, before he grabbed Goji64’s tail and swung the Godzilla around, slamming him into a boulder. Gomora kicked Goji64 hard in the ribs, but the Godzillasaurus caught his foot, before standing and tossing Gomora into the air. Goji64 then fired Atomic Rays from his hands, striking Gomora hard and sending him flying away. Red King grabbed Goji64 and pulled him into a headlock, before he slammed him into the ground. Goji64 sweeped out Red King’s legs from under him with his tail, making the dinosaur fall over as Goji64 rose to his feet.

Gomora rammed Goji64 hard, sending him staggering backwards, before Gomora slammed his tail into his chest. Goji64 grabbed Gomora’s tail and swung him around, tossing him across the ground. Red King clotheslined Goji64 with his right arm, making Goji64 fall to the ground as Red King punched and kicked away at him. With an angry roar, Goji64 released a Nucler Pulse, blowing away Red King and allowing Goji64 to rise. Gomora charged at Goji64, flipping forward and slamming his tail upon Goji64’s skull, staggering him backwards. Red King then jumped up and kicked Goji64 in the face, flooring him in an instant.

Goji64 rolled to his feet, before slamming his tail into Red King’s skull, knocking him backwards. Gomora grabbed Goji64 by his tail, before slamming him into the ground again and again. Goji64 kicked Gomora in the face, sending him staggering backwards, before the Godzilla rose to his feet and fired an Atomic Ray, nailing Gomora in the chest and sending him crashing into a boulder. Red King jumped up and slammed his elbow upon Goji64’s skull, before slamming his knee into his face. Goji64 growled, before grabbing the leg and tossing Red King away.

Gomora ran at Goji64, firing his Oscillatory Wave as Goji64 unleashed his Atomic Ray. The two beams collided, creating an explosion that knocked both combatants backwards. Red King grabbed Goji64’s skull, kneeing him in the face and punching his head. Goji64 grabbed Red King and judo tossed him, rising to his feet as Gomora stood up and charged. Goji64 slammed his fists upon Gomora’s skull, double axing him to the ground. Red King drop-kicked Goji64 in the face, staggering him backwards before he punched away at the Godzillasaurus. Goji64 soon grabbed Red King’s fist, before he swung him around and tossed him into a boulder. Goji64 then picked up another boulder and slammed it into Red King’s face, blooding his face and dazing him.

Gomora grabbed Goji64 by his waist and German Suplexed him, before grabbing his tail and slamming him onto a boulder. Goji64 slammed his heel into Gomora’s face, pushing him backwards, before the Godzilla stood up, swinging the boulder around and smacking away Gomora with it. Red King slammed his fists into Goji64’s throat, before grabbing his head and slamming his face into the ground multiple times. Goji64 grabbed Red King’s face and headbutted him hard, staggering him backwards and allowing Goji64 to stand. Goji64 then whipped his tail across Red King’s face, sending him flipping through the air.

Gomora plowed his tail into Goji64’s face, before kicking his throat and punching his chest. Goji64 roundhouse punched Gomora to the ground, before picking him up and slamming him down upon Red King. Red King pushed off Gomora, before standing and punching away at Goji64’s face. Goji64 grabbed Red King and lifted him up, slamming him down on a boulder. Red King punched at Goji64’s face, but the Godzilla sat on top of Red King and punched away at his face at quick speed. Gomora stood up, before he fired an Oscillatory Wave, nailing Goji64 in the back and knocking him off Red King. Goji64 rose to his feet, before Atomic Kicking Red King through the air.

Gomora charged at Goji64, but the Godzilla caught him by his horns and slammed his knee into his face multiple times. Goji64 then swung Gomora around, tossing him into a boulder and making it shatter. Red King picked up a boulder and hurled it at Goji64, but the Godzillasaurus sensed it coming and swatted the boulder away, before facing Red King and nailing him in the chest with an Atomic Ray, sending him crashing through several boulders. Gomora punched Goji64 in the back of his head, before picking him up and tossing him across the ground. Goji64 rose to his feet, but Red King grabbed him from behind, pinning his arms behind his back.

Taking advantage of this, Gomora charged forward and stabbed his horn straight into Goji64’s chest, sending his energy coursing through his body. Goji64 snarled, feeling the energy tearing through him, before he released a Nuclear Pulse, blowing away Red King and Gomora. Goji64 ran to Gomora, swinging him around by his tail and slamming him into Red King, sending both tumbling away. Goji64 roared as he charged up more energy, before he fired an Atomic Ray.

The blue beam slammed into Red King and Gomora, sending the duo flying across the ground and slamming through multiple boulders. When Goji64 ceased firing, Red King and Gomora slowly staggered to their feet. After staring at Goji64 for a moment, the two kaiju turned and ran off, deciding to surrender.

Goji64 growled, satisfied, before roaring in victory and walking away.

Winner: Goji64

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 91: Red King and Gomora vs The Mixed Monster and Gwangi

After their defeat by Goji64, Red King and Gomora arrived on a grassy field, where the Mixed Monster flew down to, roaring as he challenged the kaiju to battle.

Gomora and Red King charged, but the Mixed Monster swatted them both down, before kicking Red King in the chest and sending him flying away. Gomora punched Mixed Monster’s chest, before whipping his tail across Mixed Monster’s face. Mixed Monster slammed his tail into Gomora’s side, sending him crashing into Red King. Red king pushed off Gomora, before jumping up and kicking Mixed Monster in the face, knocking him over. Mixed Monster stabbed Red King with one of his legs, before flipping himself upright and firing an Atomic Ray, sending Red King flying across the ground.

Gomora fired his Oscillatory Wave, nailing Mixed Monster in the face, making him stagger back. Mixed Monster lunged at Gomora, tackling him down before he clawed away at Gomora’s face and chest. Red King rammed Mixed Monster hard, knocking him off Gomora, before Red King punched away at Mixed Monster’s face. Mixed Monster swatted Red King to the ground, before Gomora slammed his tail on Mixed Monster’s head. Gomora then grabbed Mixed Monster by his neck before he swung him around, tossing him across the ground.

Mixed Monster fired webbing at Gomora, entangling him and making him fall to the ground. Red King grabbed Mixed Monster by his tail and slammed him into the ground again and again. Mixed Monster blew Red King away with an Atomic Ray, before standing and slashing away at him. Gomora tore his way free from the webbing, before firing his Oscillatory Wave, nailing Mixed Monster in the skull and sending him staggering away. Red King then stood up, before picking up Mixed Monster and tossing him away.

Mixed Monster stood up, before Red King and Gomora attacked, punching and kicking away at Mixed Monster, knocking him around as the chimera tried to rise. Gomora rammed Mixed Monster hard, sending him flying through the air. Red King then grabbed Mixed Monster and piledrove him headfirst into the ground. Gomora then fired away at Mixed Monster with his Oscillatory Wave, dragging him across the ground. Red King then kicked Mixed Monster through the air.

Mixed Monster stood up, roaring as he glared at Red King and Gomora, the two kaiju roaring back as they charged. But then…

“Ride em, horsie!”

Gwangi was riding around on a tiny horse with roller skates, Gwangi wearing a princess outfit as the horse struggled to carry Gwangi. “Quit horsing around!” Gwangi said as the other kaiju stared at him in complete surprise.

“Fine then! You’re too weak!” Gwangi said as he flung the horse into space, before facing Red King and Gomora. “And you two need a punishment!” Gwangi tackled Red King and Gomora, before he started spanking the two with a paddle with spikes sticking out of it.

Gomora turned and fired his Oscillatory Wave, but Gwangi ate it as he slammed a frying pan on Gomora’s head. Red King tried punching Gwangi, but the allosaurus flipped him off, sending Red King sailing through the air like a leprechaun on Viagra. Gwangi then flipped backwards, engulfing Gomora with his fat, before he tossed him into the moon, Gomora bouncing right back to the ground. Red king stood up, but Gwangi flung Angry Birds at Red King, making him fall over frozen like a statue.

Gwangi then wrapped his tail around Gomora, before he flung him into a car, before the car drove into a tree, causing an axe to fall on the car. Gwangi then grabbed Gomora and Red King before he slammed the two together, then shoved them into a freezer, freezing them in an ice cube. Gwangi then tossed them into an oven, frying and sending them flying out scorched. Gwangi then smashed the two with mallets, before rolling them out like dough and frying them with licorice.

Mixed Monster clotheslined Red King and Gomora, before slashing away at the two. Gwangi then slammed a basketball on Red King’s face while he was dressed as a soccer player, before he shaved Gomora’s face with a cheese grader. Mixed Monster webbed up Red King and Gomora, then pelted the two with Atomic Rays.

Gwangi then tossed the two kaiju into the air like salad, before catching them in a bowl and dumping them into a blender, shredding them to pieces.

Mixed Monster watched in confusion as Gwangi became a box and rode off like a motorcycle, before flying away, deciding to get away from all the insanity this place might have.

Winner: Gwangi and Mixed Monster

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 92: Kratos vs Sharptooth

Kratos stood within a large temple floating above a large lake, which was surrounded by a massive jungle. The god of war walked across the floor, before a large shape landed down behind him. Turning, Kratos came face-to-face with Sharptooth, the unnatural Tyrannosaur roaring as the two commenced battle.

Kratos swung his Blades of Exile at Sharptooth, cutting through his scales. Sharptooth charged forward, headbutting Kratos and knocking him backwards. Kratos jumped up, slicing Sharptooth’s face with his blades, before slicing and stabbing at his chest. Sharptooth clawed Kratos in the face, before kicking him to the ground. Kratos stabbed his blades into Sharptooth’s leg and swung him around, slamming him into a pillar. Kratos then jumped on Sharptooth, stabbing at his throat, but Sharptooth kicked Kratos in the chest, knocking him off.

Kratos rolled to his feet, before pulling out his Bow of Apollo and launching fire-tipped arrows at Sharptooth. The theropod charged forward, ramming Kratos into a wall as he clawed away at his face. Kratos kicked Sharptooth in the stomach, pushing him away and allowing Kratos to punch him across the face with his Nemean Cestus, sending Sharptooth tumbling away. Sharptooth stood up, before Kratos jumped at him. Sharptooth jumped up, biting onto Kratos’ arm and tossing him through a wall. Kratos stood up, before swinging his blades at Sharptooth, cutting into his chest and making him jump back.

Sharptooth jumped up and kicked Kratos in the chest, sending him flying across the floor. Kratos landed feetfirst on a pillar, leaping off and tackling Sharptooth to the ground, slicing away at his face with his blades. Sharptooth grabbed Kratos in his claws and flung him off, before standing and biting onto Kratos’ back, shaking him violently and tossing him into a pillar. Kratos stood up, before punching Sharptooth in the chest with his Cestus, sending the Tyrannosaur crashing through a wall. Kratos then ran after Sharptooth, uppercutting him into the air, before jumping up and double ax handling him into the ground.

Kratos kept double ax handling Sharptooth, drilling him into the ground, until Sharptooth rolled away, rising to his feet and whipping Kratos away with his tail. Kratos stood up, before slicing and stabbing away at Sharptooth with his blades. After several moments of this, Sharptooth bit onto the blade, swinging Kratos around and slamming him into a wall. Kratos punched Sharptooth with his Cestus, before beating away at his opponent. Sharptooth staggered back, before kicking Kratos into a pillar. Kratos launched more arrows at Sharptooth, then stabbed his Claws of Hades into Sharptooth’s shoulders and swung him around, smashing him through several pillars and slamming him into a wall. Kratos then yanked, pulling Sharptooth towards him, before Kratos kicked him in the face, knocking him backwards, only for Kratos to yank back again, slamming Sharptooth into the ground.

Sharptooth stood up and ran forward, ramming Kratos through a wall. Sharptooth then bodyslammed Kratos, before clawing away at his face and chest. Kratos managed to punch off Sharptooth, before standing and slicing away at his body with his blades. Sharptooth whipped Kratos back with his tail, before slamming his skull into the demigod’s chest, knocking him into a wall. Kratos stood up, before slamming his blades upon Sharptooth and slicing away at his head. Sharptooth leapt backwards, before biting onto a pillar, breaking it off and slamming it into Kratos, sending him flying through the temple.

Sharptooth then jumped at Kratos, slamming the pillar upon the demigod. Kratos rolled away, before punching Sharptooth square in the face with his Cestus, knocking the Tyrannosaur through a pillar. Kratos then pounced on Sharptooth, punching away at his face nonstop. Sharptooth swatted off Kratos with his claws, before he stood up and bit into Kratos’ back, tossing him into a pillar. Kratos stood up, before jumping up and kicking Sharptooth in the face, then stabbing his blades into Sharptooth’s head. Sharptooth bit Kratos’ leg, flinging him off and tossing him across the temple.

Sharptooth charged after Kratos, ramming him through multiple walls. Kratos punched Sharptooth to the ground, before punching away at his side. Sharptooth kicked Kratos in the chest, knocking him backwards, before standing and bodyslamming Kratos, headbutting him in the face and stomping on him. Kratos grabbed Sharptooth’s foot and stood up while lifting him up, swinging the Tyrannosaur around and slamming him through a pillar. Kratos then stabbed his blades into Sharptooth’s thigh, before he swung him around and tossed him across the temple. Sharptooth rolled to his feet, before charging and kicking Kratos in the face, knocking him away.

Sharptooth then jumped up, headbutting Kratos in the back and knocking him further away. Kratos slammed into the ground, before standing and swinging his blades at Sharptooth, cutting away at his scales and making the Tyrannosaur step back. Kratos then jumped up, swinging his blades like wheels and slicing open Sharptooth’s face. Sharptooth then slammed his tail into Kratos’ side, knocking him through a pillar. Kratos picked up the pillar and swung it around, slamming it into Sharptooth and knocking him away. Sharptooth rolled to his feet, before he charged forward, jumping up and slamming his feet into Kratos’ face, knocking him through a wall.

Kratos stood up, before he fired more arrows at Sharptooth. Sharptooth then ran forward, slamming his mass into Kratos and knocking the demigod backwards once more. Kratos stabbed his blade into a pillar, swinging himself around and kicking Sharptooth square in the face, knocking him off his feet and sending him tumbling backwards. Kratos then charged forward, stabbing his blades into Sharptooth’s stomach and slamming him through a wall. Kratos then grabbed Sharptooth’s tail and swung him around, slamming him through a pillar and tossing him across the temple. Sharptooth slid across the ground, slamming through several more pillars, before crashing into a wall.

Sharptooth stood up, before turning and charging at Kratos, kicking him in the face and knocking him backwards. Sharptooth then jumped up, bodyslamming Kratos into the ground and biting onto his midsection, shaking him violently and tossing him through a pillar. Kratos stood up, before slicing away at Sharptooth’s face and chest with his blades. Kratos then punched away at Sharptooth with his Cestus, before uppercutting Sharptooth in the jaw and knocking him backwards. Sharptooth stood up, before headbutting Kratos through a wall. Kratos stood up, before jumping up and slamming his Cestus upon Sharptooth’s head, knocking him to the ground.

Sharptooth then stood up, biting onto Krato’s legs and tossing him across the temple. Kratos slammed into a pillar, falling to the ground as Sharptooth charged forward. Kratos then stood, before jumping up and punching Sharptooth across the face, knocking him into a wall. Kratos then stabbed away at Sharptooth’s chest with his blades, before punching him through the wall. Kratos then grabbed Sharptooth’s tail, lifting him up and slamming him into the ground again and again. Kratos then tossed Sharptooth through a pillar and charged, but Sharptooth picked up the pillar in his jaws and slammed it on Kratos, before whipping him hard with his tail.

Kratos was sent flying out of the temple, bouncing across the land beside the lake and sliding to a halt. Sharptooth jumped down at him, bodyslamming him into the ground. Kratos punched off Sharptooth, before standing and punching the Tyrannosaur across the ground. Sharptooth kicked Kratos into the air, before jumping up and tailwhipping him into the ground. Kratos then hooked Sharptooth with the Claws of Hades, before slamming him into the ground multiple times. Kratos then yanked Sharptoioth towards him, punching him with his Cestus and sending him flying away. Sharptooth picked up a tree in his jaws, before swatting Kratos away with it.

Kratos crashed through several trees, before standing and charging at Sharptooth, slicing and stabbing away at Sharptooth’s chest and face. Sharptooth kicked Kratos into a tree, before biting his midsection and tossing him away. Kratos fired more arrows at Sharptooth, before punching him to the ground with his Cestus. Sharptooth sweeped Kratos’ legs out from under him with his tail, before standing and biting onto his back, tossing him across the ground. Kratos stood up, before slicing away at his opponent with his blades. Kratos then pounced on Sharptooth, punching away at his face with his Cestus, before double ax handling him into the ground again and again.

Sharptooth kicked Kratos away, before charging after him and bodyslamming him, dragging him across the ground. Kratos judo tossed Sharptooth, before jumping onto his back and stabbing away with his blades. Kratos then grabbed Sharptooth by his head and slammed him into the ground again and again, before tossing him through many rows of trees. Sharptooth kicked a boulder at Kratos, sending him flying backwards. Sharptooth then ran forward, jumping up and crushing Kratos beneath his feet. Kratos lifted up Sharptooth on his shoulder, before rolling forward, crushing Sharptooth beneath him.

Sharptooth stood up, before biting onto Kratos and lifting him up, shaking him violently and slamming him into the ground. Kratos punched Sharptooth in the jaw with his Cestus, before beating away at his face. Sharptooth then raked his claws across Kratos’ face, before kicking him into a tree. Kratos stood up, before slicing away at Sharptooth with his blades, then jumping onto his foe and stabbing away at his neck. Sharptooth grabbed Kratos and threw him across the ground, before running after him and ramming him hard, sending him flying across the ground.

Kratos kicked Sharptooth in the face, before punching him between the eyes and sending him tumbling away. Kratos then grabbed Sharptooth’s leg, before he swung him around and tossed him through many trees. Sharptooth picked up a tree in his jaws, before swatting away Kratos with it. Kratos fired away at Sharptooth with arrows, before slicing and stabbing away in a blurry of blades. Kratos then stabbed his blades into Sharptooth’s chest, slamming him into the ground, before kicking him in the side. Sharptooth kicked away Kratos, before biting onto his leg, slamming him through a tree, then tossing him away. Kratos stood up, before punching Sharptooth in the leg, making him fall over.

Sharptooth whipped away Kratos with his tail, before standing and stomping down on Kratos, crushing him into the ground. Kratos grabbed Sharptooth’s leg, before standing and tossing him away. Sharptooth stood up, before charging at Kratos and biting onto him, tossing him through multiple trees, then bodyslamming him into the ground. Kratos punched off Sharptooth, before standing and punching away at Sharptooth’s body. Kratos then uppercut Sharptooth in the chin, knocking him into the air, before punching him into the ground. Sharptooth kicked Kratos in the face, sending him flipping backwards, before biting onto his body and flinging him through multiple trees.

Kratos stood up, before taking out his Blade of Olympus and slicing Sharptooth across the chest, sending him tumbling away. Kratos hacked and slashed away at Sharptooth, before the Tyrannosaur headbutted him away. Sharptooth stood up, before biting onto Kratos, lifting him up and slamming him into the ground again and again. Sharptooth then flung Kratos through multiple trees, before bodyslamming him into the ground. Kratos swatted off Sharptooth with his sword, before stabbing him in the stomach, lifting him up and tossing him across the ground. Kratos then sliced away at Sharptooth’s side with his sword, before kicking him across the ground.

Sharptooth whipped Kratos back with his tail, before running after him and biting onto his back, shaking him violently and slamming him into the ground multiple times. Sharptooth then tossed Kratos away, before jumping up and bodyslamming him into the ground. Kratos slashed Sharptooth’s chest, making him step back, before slicing open his scales again and again. Sharptooth bit onto Kratos’ arm, before slamming him into the ground multiple times. Kratos stabbed his sword into Sharptooth’s chest, before slamming him into the ground and slicing open his side. Sharptooth bit onto Kratos’ side, before tossing him away and kicking him across the ground.

Kratos then sliced Sharptooth’s face with his sword, then kicked him in the face and shoulder-ramming him in the stomach. Sharptooth tossed Kratos back, before biting onto his back and slamming him into the ground. Sharptooth then tossed Kratos away, running after him and kicking him in the side, sending him rolling away. Kratos stood up, before slicing away at Sharptooth’s body with his sword. Sharptooth stomped down on Kratos, before he clawed away at Kratos’ back and head. Kratos threw Sharptooth off, before standing and stabbing his Blade of Olympus into Sharptooth’s stomach.

Sharptooth kicked away Kratos, before pulling the blade out with his teeth and slicing it across Kratos’ chest, sending him flying backwards. Sharptooth tossed away the sword, before charging after Kratos and tackling him hard, sending both tumbling across the ground towards the lake. Kratos kicked off Sharptooth, before he sliced away at his chest with his Blades of Exile. Sharptooth bit onto Kratos’ back while clawing him chest, and Kratos stabbed his blades into Sharptooth’s stomach. Sharptooth kicked Kratos in the face, throwing him off and allowing Sharptooth to rise and bodyslam him, crushing the demigod into the ground. Kratos tossed Sharptooth off, before punching him across the ground with his Cestus.

Sharptooth bit into Kratos’ arm, slamming him into the ground multiple times, before flinging him towards the lake. Kratos stood up, before slicing away at Sharptooth’s body with his blades. Sharptooth bodyslammed Kratos into the ground, and clawed away at his face once more. Kratos grabbed Sharptooth’s arms, before he kicked him in the stomach, throwing him off Kratos and allowing the demigod to rise. Kratos then stabbed his blades into Sharptooth’s side, before swinging him around and tossing him by the shore of the lake. Sharptooth stood up, before catching Kratos’ blade in his jaws and pulling him towards him.

Kratos kicked Sharptooth in the face, before slicing away at his face. Sharptooth slashed Kratos across the chest with his claws, before biting onto his shoulder and slamming him into the water. Kratos grabbed Sharptooth’s neck, before tossing him into the water. Sharptooth stood up, but Kratos punched him hard in the head with his Cestus, knocking him into the water. Kratos waded further into the water, but Sharptooth seized him like a crocodile, yanking him underwater and savaging his flesh. Kratos stabbed his blades into Sharptooth’s head, before prying Sharptooth’s jaws open and swimming back. Kratos then sliced away at Sharptooth’s head, before Sharptooth swatted him away with his tail. Kratos grabbed Sharptooth’s tail and slammed him into the seafloor. Sharptooth bit onto Kratos’ shoulder, before he slammed him into the ground again and again.

Kratos stabbed his blades into Sharptooth’s head again and again, before he punched away at Sharptooth’s face with his Cestus. Sharptooth kicked Kratos away, before ramming him hard and clawing away at his chest and face. Kratos sliced open Sharptooth’s face with his blades, before kicking him in the head multiple times. Sharptooth bit Kratos’ leg and slammed him into the seafloor, before stomping down on Kratos again and again. Kratos grabbed Sharptooth’s foot, before standing and slamming him into the seafloor again and again. Kratos then tossed Sharptooth further into the water, before punching away at the Tyrannosaur with his Cestus.

Sharptooth bit onto Kratos’ arm, before he slammed him into the seafloor again and again. Kratos sliced open Sharptooth’s throat with his blade, before grabbing the Tyrannosaur’s head and tossing him towards the surface. Kratos then punched Sharptooth square in the chest, sending him flying out of the water back onto land. Sharptooth stood up, but Kratos kicked him in the face, staggering him backwards, before Kratos hacked and slashed away at him with his blades.

Sharptooth slashed at Kratos with his claws, before headbutting the demigod to the ground and stomping on him. Kratos struggled, before rolling over, causing Sharptooth to fall backwards. Kratos then picked up his Blade of Olympus, before slicing Sharptooth across the chest, sending him staggering back. Kratos then fired a beam from his blade, nailing Sharptooth square in the chest and sending him flying across the ground. Sharptooth attempted to stand, but Kratos pounced on him, driving his blade square into Sharptooth’s skull.

Kratos jumped back as Sharptooth staggered, blood gushing from his head and staining the ground red. Sharptooth reared back, let out one last roar, and collapsed onto the ground, blood puddling beneath him.

Kratos withdrew his blades, before walking away victorious.

Winner: Kratos

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 93: Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Don Patch, and Jelly Jiggler vs Gwangi

Bobobo and his partners rode into the center of Ponyville in style. Correction! Bobobo and Don Patch rode on Jelly Jiggler, crashing through buildings, ponies, literally everything in their path until they reached the center of the town.

“Alright, now where is this Gwangi guy we’ve been hearing about?” Bobobo said as he looked around. “If I may,” Gwangi stated, standing next to Bobobo, “I’d suggest we look for him in the Carousel Boutique.” “Why that’s a great idea, Gwangi!” Bobobo said as he and the others crashed into the Carousel Boutique, Rarity’s shocked complaints doing nothing as the gang searched the place for Gwangi, Gwangi included. “Don’t just stand there,” Gwangi said to Rarity. “We need to find Gwangi.” “Yeah,” Don Patch said. “Gwangi’s right.” Rarity blinked in utter confusion. “But aren’t you Gwangi?” The mare asked, pointing at Gwangi.

“What if I am Gwangi?” Gwangi said with a chuckle. “In that case,” Bobobo said. “Then the battle shall begin now!” Gwangi grinned as he faced the trio. “I gotta Sandvich right here, it makes me taste yummy!”

Bobobo, Don Patch, and Jelly Jiggler all rammed Gwangi, sending the four falling into the streets of Ponyville. Gwangi sprang into the air, before he slammed a mallet into the ground, sending his opponents flying away. Bobobo stood up first, glaring at Gwangi. “Guess what? I got a little present for you!” Bobobo then slammed Jelly Jiggler upon Gwangi, before kicking him into the air. “Bombs away!” Gwangi yelled, as he fell upon the trio as an anvil. “Oh yeah? Reverse bodyslam!” Bobobo yelled as Gwangi was yanked into the air, Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler pulling him with puppeteer strings. “Nice try! But not as good as this!” Gwangi said, suddenly causing Koopa shells to bombard the trio.

“That’s it!” Don Patch yelled. “You’re getting your daily dose of dino-punishment!” Don Patch grabbed Gwangi and spanked him with a mosquito bat, before swatting him into the sky. “Now it’s my turn!” Jelly Jiggler said. “How about a Lucky Hailstorm!” Sure enough, a hailstorm of ぬ pelted Gwangi, sending him flying away. “POW! Haha!” Gwangi blew a hole straight through Jelly with Heavy’s taunt kill, before grabbing him and tossing him away. “Your turn!” Gwangi yelled, before blowing away Bobobo and Don Patch with fans. “I’m gonna make you go extinct just like the dinosaurs did!” Bobobo stated as he stood up. “Super Fist of the Nose Hair!”

Suddenly, an army of Ceratosaurus stampeded towards Gwangi, trampling him to the ground. “Ceratosaur Slice!” Gwangi sat up with a smirk. “Impressed I’m not. How about the Super Fist of the Tyrallosaur!” “The Super Fist of the Tyrallosaur?” Bobobo asked with a twitch of his eyebrow. “What’s that?” Gwangi just chuckled. “You’ll have to beg for it.” “Oh, please tell me now!” Bobobo pleaded as he was dressed like a kitten. “But first I want a puppy treat!”

“Well let me explain. The Super Fist of the-“ Bobobo suddenly ran at Gwangi. “Here fist that!” He yelled as he punched Gwangi across the face. “You really don’t need to explain this. I just wanna fight!” “Very well.” Gwangi said, before pulling out a pair of miniguns. “Super Fist of the Tyrallosaur! Minigun Market!” Suddenly, miniguns sprouted up everywhere, before firing away at the trio. “Whew!” Bobobo said after the assault was over. “Lucky I had a shield.” Indeed, Bobobo held Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler in front of him, the two having took the shots for him.

“How dare you do that to these two, Gwangi!” Bobobo yelled, before flinging Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler at Gwangi, sending him flying away. “Now taste my Super Fist of the Nose Hair: 100 Carrot Golden Pheonix!” In a puff of smoke, a paper crane sat there before Bobobo. Gwangi simply sat there with a derp face, before Bobobo stood before him. “Hey you! Get ready for your lift-off!” Bobobo yelled as he uppercut Gwangi in the chin, sending him flying away. Gwangi then swung a giant shark around by its tail, swatting Bobobo away.

“Don’t we have something to counter with?” Don Patch asked before Gwangi elbow-dropped him on the head. “Sure,” Bobobo said. “We got these sponges right here.” Bobobo held a box filled with sponges. “A sponge isn’t a weapon,” Jelly Jiggler said, before he was punted away by Gwangi. “Hey this might work,” Don Patch said. “The ancient Greeks used sponges to cleanse the Roman empire to turn it to the good side.” “That sounds crazy!” Jelly Jiggler said, before Gwangi finger-flicked him into a building.

“Ready?” Bobobo said as the trio each held a sponge. “Throw!” the trio flung a barrage of sponges at Gwangi, causing the dinosaur to flail around emitting farting noises. Eventually, Gwangi flew into the sky before bouncing off a building a falling to the ground. “Now we got him!” Don Patch yelled. “Throw me some more sponges! We can win this!” “We’re all out!” Jelly Jiggler said. “We don’t have a single sponge!” “We still got one last secret weapon sponge right here!” Bobobo said. “Wow, really?” Don Patch asked. “But where? Sponges don’t grow on trees! Where are we going to find one?” As Don Patch asked this, Bobobo picked him up and began flattening him out into the shape of a sponge. “Alright I got our secret weapon sponge right here,” Bobobo said. “And here he comes! The super sponge with an attitude!” Bobobo then flung Don Patch at Gwangi, sending him flying away with an explosion.

Gwangi sat up with a smirk. “Nice shot! But now, face my Super Fist of the Tyrallosaur!” Gwangi grabbed a microphone, before he started singing:

“I’m not a fan of puppeteers, but I have a nagging fear someone else is pulling at the strings!

Something terrible is going down through the entire town, wreaking anarchy and all it brings!

I can’t sit idly, no I can’t move at all!

I curse the name, the one behind it all!

Discord, I’m howling at the moon, and sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon!

Discord, whatever did we do, to make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone, or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?

Discord, we won’t take it anymore, so take your tyranny away!”

Bobobo and the others struggled as they fought against the catchy tunes. “Gotta…resist…infectious…rhythm!” Bobobo stated. “Only one way to defeat Gwangi…become a salmon!” Suddenly, the trio were Alaskan salmon as they too started singing:

“Salmon dancing makes me tired!

We’ll rule the world, making a fish empire!

Now go on, and tell how it’s gonna be, fish choir! (Ching, ching!) Huh?”

Suddenly, Gwangi came bouncing across the city, about 2,500 meters tall. “What’s a city without a daikaiju?” Gwangi asked, Bobobo and the others flipping out. “Time to get freaky with my beaky!~” Gwangi said, now donning a bird’s beak as he pecked the city, sending salmon flying everywhere. “There’s some flying fish!” Bobobo yelled, before he, Don Patch, and Jelly Jiggler were blown away as fish skeletons.

“Now to finish you off!” Gwangi said as he faced the trio, before charging. “This guy did it!” Bobobo yelled as he held Jelly Jiggler. “Jelly’s the one you wanna get!” “WHAT?!” Jelly yelled as Don Patch grabbed him. “Yeah, it’s true! I saw him do it too!” “Fine, bring it,” Jelly Jiggler stated. “I’ll use my famous lucky hanky block. That’ll stop him.” Jelly Jiggler held up a pair of lucky hankies, before a wall of ぬ appeared him, Jelly confident this would stop Gwangi.

Gwangi punched Jelly’s face through his head, blowing his face away like a rocket.

“OH NO, NOT THAT!!!” Bobobo and Don Patch yelled as Bobobo grabbed Jelly’s body. “Don’t worry, Jelly! I’m here to help you!” Bobobo then placed Jelly’s body on the ground. “Here you go,” Bobobo said as he put a pineapple in the hole where Jelly’s face would be. “There, perfect!” Bobobo then pulled Jelly’s body on a slingshot made of a pair of palm trees, before catapulting Jelly’s body away. “Hey wait! That’s my body!” Jelly yelled as his body was flung away.

Gwangi then took out his microphone. “Time to end this,” he stated, before the purple allosaur started singing once more:

“Nuz aan sul, fent alok, fod fin vul dovah nok,

Fen kos nahlot mahfaeraak ahrk ruz!

Paaz Keizaal fen kos stin nol bein Alduin jot,

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,

Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan

Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!”

Bobobo and the others struggled as the catchy music filled their ears. “We have to fight this,” Bobobo stated. “Our lives depend on it!” The trio then stood up as they glared at Gwangi. “There’s only one way to stop Gwangi,” Bobobo stated. “We must fight him by song!” Sure enough, the trio then started singing as well:

“Paranoia is in bloom,

The PR transmissions will resume,

They’ll try to push drugs to keep us all dumbed down,

And hope that we will never see the truth around.

Another promise, another seed,

Another packaged life to keep us trapped in greed,

And all the green belts wrapped around our minds,

And endless red tape to keep the truth confined!”

Gwangi stopped singing as he was struck by the shockwaves by the trio’s singing, flailing around as the singing continued:

“They will not force us!

They will stop degrading us!

They will not control us!

We will be victorious!”

Gwangi was battered away by the shockwaves, before collapsing to the ground. “I am dead. Not big surprise,” Gwangi stated, before turning into a sandvich and flying away.

“Our work here is done,” Bobobo said, before the trio looked back to see the destroyed Ponyville. “What happened here?” Jelly Jiggler asked. “Must’ve had a garage sale,” Don Patch suggested.

Winner: Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Don Patch, and Jelly Jiggler

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 94: Alduin vs Berserker vs Discord vs Grizzly Bear

Alduin circled the Throat of the World. The black dragon had sensed the presence of several other beings, and arrived to devour their souls, for the beings seemed to possess great power. Indeed, as he circled the skies, he sensed the presence of another powerful entity nearby.

“Looking for me?”

Alduin spun around, snarling as Discord hovered before him, the Spirit of Chaos smirking as he held his arms crossed. “Your soul shall be added to the many I had consumed,” Alduin stated. “My power will grow once I slay you.” “I don’t think so,” Discord said. “I am Discord. Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. No mere dragon like you can possibly stand a chance against me.”

“That is where you are wrong,” Alduin replied. “For I am no mere dragon. I am Alduin. First-born of Akatosh and the World Eater! You are no match for me.”

“We’ll just see about that,” Discord stated, before spreading his arms wide as chaotic energy crackled over him. “After all, there’s only one way to find out.”

*cue battle theme*

Alduin flew forward, but Discord circled around him before firing a bolt of energy from his eagle claws, striking against Alduin’s neck, but not even laying a mark on the scales. Alduin’s tail swung up, slamming against Discord’s head, knocking him backwards, before Alduin bit Discord’s tail and tossed him through the air. Discord caught himself, before launching a multitude of fireballs at Alduin, but the black dragon flew through, unfazed, and launched a stream of fire, engulfing Discord’s frame and knocking him backwards.

Discord sent an anvil crashing on Alduin’s head, before striking away at him with his claws and tail. Alduin raked his claws across Discord’s face, before the dragon bit his throat and shook him violently. Discord kicked Alduin in the chest with both feet, before flying backwards and launching a spray of ice shards at Alduin. The dragon blocked off the shards with his wings, before discharging a fireball, nailing Discord in the chest and knocking him backwards. Alduin then flew after Discord, headbutting the draconequus in the chest, before clawing at his neck. Discord grabbed Alduin’s wing, before punching him multiple times in the face and tossing him through the air.

Alduin clapped his wings, creating a blast of wind that blew Discord backwards, before he bit into Discord’s midsection, shaking him violently and tossing him through the air. Discord fired away with energy orbs, pushing Alduin backwards, before Discord formed a sword and sliced it across Alduin’s chest. Alduin swatted Discord back with his tail, before he bit into Discord’s arm, tossing him towards the ground. Discord teleported above Alduin, before nailing him in the back with an energy beam from his hands. Alduin was pushed downwards, but soon powered through the beam, ramming Discord and knocking him into the air. Alduin then bit Discord’s tail, tossing him through the air.

Discord fired a heat beam from his mouth, which was countered by a stream of flames from Alduin. The two beams collided, causing an explosion that knocked both combatants backwards. Alduin flew forward, ramming Discord and clawing his chest. Discord grabbed Alduin’s head, before wrapping his tail around the dragon’s neck and flying upwards, carrying Alduin with him, before the draconequus flew downwards, slamming Alduin headfirst into the ground, creating a shockwave that blew snow and rock everywhere.

Alduin flew upwards, nailing Discord with a blast of fire and knocking him upwards. Discord formed an energy disc in his eagle hand and flung it at Alduin, the disc shattering against the dragon’s scales. Alduin snapped at Discord’s neck with his jaws, but Discord teleported to Alduin’s right, before firing away with bolts and fireballs. Alduin slashed Discord’s chest with his claws, before biting onto his head and tossing him away. Discord caught himself in midair, before firing a beam from his lion paw, striking Alduin in the chest and knocking him backwards. Alduin discharged a fireball, nailing Discord in the face and knocking him out of the sky, though the draconequus teleported before Alduin.

Meanwhile, down at the mountain, Berserker ran up the slope of the mountain, sensing the sound of battle and wanting to join in. He wasn’t the only one, however, for a roar gained his attention. Berserker looked up to see a large male Grizzly Bear standing there, the mammal rearing up and roaring out, swiping the air with his claws. Berserker punched his fists together, before he charged.

Berserker punched the bear in the face, before kicking him in the chest. The bear grabbed Berserker’s leg, before slamming him into the snow repeatedly. Berserker’s tail swatted the bear in the face, before Berserker stood up, stabbing his horn into the bear’s chest and tossing him up into the air, jumping after him and double ax handling him into the snow. Berserker then elbow-dropped the bear, but the ursine stood up, swatting Berserker in the face before beating away at him with his paws. The bear then uppercut Berserker into the air, before the bear bit into the Australian Rex’s tail and slammed him into the snow. Berserker gathered kinetic energy into his right fist and punched the bear in the forehead.

Berserker stood up and wrapped his arms around the bear’s body, German Suplexing him into the ground, before jumping up and spin piledriving the bear into the ground. The bear grabbed Berserker’s head and slammed his face into the snow again and again, until Berserker slammed his elbow into the bear’s chest, then kicked him in the chin, sending the bear tumbling away. The bear stood up, and as Berserker lunged at him, roundhouse punched Berserker in the skull, sending him slamming into a boulder. Berserker picked up the boulder, before swatting away the bear with it. Berserker then ran after the bear, before he slammed the boulder upon the bear again and again, until the rock shattered.

The bear uppercut Berserker in the chin, before biting his neck and tossing him across the snow. Berserker stood up, before he stomped the ground, causing it to open up and pelt the bear with rock shards. The bear charged at Berserker, raking his claws across the Rex’s face and flooring him instantly. The bear then stomped away at Berserker’s chest, before he bit into the dinosaur’s neck. Berserker punched the bear in the throat, before kicking him in the chest with both feet, sending the bear flying back. Berserker then grabbed the bear’s leg, swinging him around and slamming him into a boulder. The bear then punched Berserker in the face, before uppercutting him into the air, biting his leg and slamming him into the snow repeatedly.

Berserker’s tail swatted the bear in the face, before he flipped to his feet and punched away at the bear’s chest. The bear eventually caught Berserker’s fist, before headbutting him in the face and tossing him across the ground. The bear then jumped up and bodyslammed Berserker into the ground, before beating away at the theropod’s face. Berserker then kicked the bear off, before standing up and grabbing the bear’s legs, swinging him around faster and faster until he flung him headfirst into a boulder, making it shatter. The bear stood up, before he kicked Berserker in the chest, knocking the Tyrannosaur down as the bear picked up Berserker and tossed him into the air, jumping up and double ax handling him into the ground.

Berserker jumped up and kicked the bear in the chest, sending the ursine flying backwards. Berserker then launched a heat ray from his maw, nailing the bear in the chest and sending him sliding backwards. The bear then tackled Berserker to the ground, before beating away at his face, then grabbing his head and slamming him into the ground again and again. The bear then jumped up and stomped down on Berserker multiple times, until Berserker grabbed the bear’s legs and slammed him into the ground repeatedly. Berserker then tossed the bear into the air and punched him in the face, sending the bear slamming into the snow. The bear then picked up a nearby boulder and hurled it at Berserker, sending him tumbling away, before the bear bit into Berserker’s shoulder and tossed him away.

Alduin slammed into Discord, the two ancient entities biting and clawing away at each other. Alduin slammed his claws into Discord’s face, before biting into his neck and flying downwards, the two slamming into the ground and sending snow flying everywhere. Berserker punched the bear across the ground, before the two watched as Alduin and Discord rose. The bear ran at Alduin, shoulder-ramming him as Berserker jumped up and elbow dropped Discord on the head.

The bear punched away at Alduin’s face, but the dragon grabbed him in his claws and slammed him into the ground as he clawed at his head. The bear kicked Alduin in the chest, throwing him off and allowing the ursine to rise. The bear then grabbed Alduin’s tail, slamming him into the ground again and again. Alduin breathed out a stream of fire, sending the bear tumbling away. The bear stood up, before slamming a boulder on Alduin’s head. Alduin slammed his tail into the bear, sending the mammal smacking into a boulder. The dragon then beat away at the bear until he grabbed the mammal and slammed him into the snow multiple times, then tossed him into a boulder. The bear then picked up the boulder and struck Alduin across the face with it.
Alduin launched a fireball, striking the bear and sending him tumbling away. The bear rolled to his feet, before he spun around, striking away at Alduin with his paws, until he slammed his knee into Alduin’s chin, knocking the dragon’s head back. Alduin bit onto the bear’s shoulder, tossing him into the air and nailing him with a blast of fire, sending him bouncing across the ground. The bear stood up, before he ran at Alduin, uppercutting him in the jaw, then wrapping his arms around Alduin, jumping up and spinning downwards, piledriving Alduin headfirst into the ground. Alduin grabbed the bear by his head and slammed him into the ground, before snapping him in two and tossing him away. The bear stood up, before he tossed several boulders at Alduin, but the dragon flapped his wings, sending a blast of wind and rocks at the bear and sending him tumbling away.

The bear stood up, before he jumped at Alduin, kicking him in the face with both feet, then slamming his paws upon Alduin’s head. Alduin then kicked the bear to the ground, before double ax handling him into the ground again and again. Eventually, the bear grabbed Alduin’s hands, before standing and slamming him into the ground multiple times. The bear then spun around faster and faster, tossing Alduin through multiple boulders. The bear then jumped up, slamming his fist upon Alduin’s face, drilling him into the ground. Alduin grabbed the bear and punched away at his face, before slamming him headfirst into the ground. The bear grabbed Alduin’s arm, and slammed him into the ground, before rolling on top of him and punching away at his face. Alduin blasted off the bear with Unrelenting Force, before rising and engulfing the bear in flames.

The Bear charged through the flames, ramming into Alduin and sending both sliding across the snow. The bear beat away at Alduin’s face, before he bit into the dragon’s neck and slammed him into the ground. Alduin grabbed the bear and bit into his throat, burning his flesh with his flames, before flinging him across the snow. The bear slammed a boulder upon Alduin’s head, before kicking him in the chest, sending him rolling away. Alduin stood up, before slashing at the bear with his claws and whipping him away with his tail. The bear grabbed Alduin’s tail, lifting him up and slamming him into the ground again and again, before tossing him into a boulder. Alduin rammed the bear, beating away at him and blasting him into the ground with his flames, then flew up and ground-pounded the bear.

Berserker kicked Discord across the ground, but Discord made a U-turn, flying at Berserker and slashing at his face with his eagle claws. Berserker grabbed Discord by his neck and punched him in the face, but Discord slipped through his grip and fired a multitude of energy orbs from his hands, pelting Berserker’s back and sending him flying across the ground. Berserker fired a heat ray at Discord, striking his face, but Discord sprayed frost from his lion paw across Berserker’s body. Berserker picked up a nearby boulder and swatted Discord away with it, but Discord picked up the boulder with his magic and slammed it upon Berserker again and again. Berserker slammed his foot into the ground, causing a stone pillar to sprout up and nail Discord into the sky. Berserker then jumped up and double ax handled the draconequus into the ground.

Discord coiled himself around Berserker, flinging him into a boulder. Berserker kicked the boulder into the air, before he jumped up and kinetic-punched the boulder at Discord, who kicked it into the sky. Discord then sent a hailstorm of energy shards at Berserker, driving him into the ground, but Berserker punched Discord across the face with a kinetically charged punch, before wrapping his arms around Discord and German Suplexing him, before jumping up and piledriving the draconequus. Discord swatted Berserker away with his tail, before rising and releasing multiple energy orbs that fired beams upon Berserker, sending the Australian Rex rolling backwards. Berserker then bit Discord’s neck, slamming him into the ground again and again, before kicking the Spirit of Chaos across the ground.

Discord sent a multitude of vines at Berserker, wrapping him up and slamming him into the ground repeatedly. Berserker tore his way free of the vines, before grabbing one and lassoing Discord’s neck, yanking him close and yanking back to snap his neck. Discord fired an energy bolt from his goat horn, striking Berserker in the face and making him let go. Discord then blew Berserker away with an energy bomb from his hands, then sent a multitude of flaming anvils upon the theropod. Berserker then punched his fists into the ground, tearing up a massive boulder and smashing it upon Discord. The draconequus teleported above Berserker, before releasing an energy beam from his lion paw, drilling Berserker into the ground.

Berserker jumped up, punching Discord into the ground and bodyslamming him hard. Berserker punched away at Discord’s face nonstop, until Discord grabbed berserker’s hand and flung him off, standing and kicking him away with his dragon foot. Berserker stood up, before uppercutting Discord into the air and kicking him across the ground. Discord launched an assault of energy orbs, knocking Berserker backwards and keeping him tumbling, until the Australian Rex fired a heat ray, striking Discord in the chest and knocking him backwards. Berserker grabbed Discord’s tail and swung him around faster and faster, until he flung Discord into a boulder. Discord then sent a beam of energy from the sky crashing down on Berserker, drilling him into the ground, but Berserker jumped forward kicking Discord across the ground.

“ENOUGH OF THIS!!!” Alduin’s very words blasted the bear away, as the dragon flew up into the sky, his wrath very clear. “Now you will face the wrath of the dovah!” Alduin roared out into the sky, which suddenly flashed a dark red. Soon, the clouds started forming a ring into the heavens, before meteors plummeted downwards. The meteors struck everything in sight, Berserker being sent flying away and disappearing, and the bear being drilled into the ground from several. Discord was pelted hard by the assault, the Spirit of Chaos flung around by the explosions. Eventually, after what seemed like hours, the assault finally halted, and Alduin landed down before the fallen Discord.

“You could not best me, Discord,” Alduin stated. “Nor the fools that dared to face me. You are nothing compared to me.” “That may be so,” Discord responded, slowly rising up. “But you cannot kill me. Not now, not ever. For as long as the world exists, chaos lives with it. You can never get rid of me.”

Alduin growled, before taking to the sky. “As you can never best me, Discord. I will be rid of you once and for all one day, but for now I will let you live. Don’t take it as an act of kindness. I wish for you to be at your best when I end this rivalry.” With that, Alduin flew away, disappearing into the horizon.

Suddenly, the bear burst from the ground, growling as he shook himself. Discord snarled as he faced the bear, the ursine baring his teeth and claws. Discord flew upwards, ready for another battle. “Come on!”

Winner: Alduin

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 95: Tenshi vs RED and BLU team

RED and BLU were once more at war, their battle raging in the Badlands. The Heavies fired away with their miniguns, the Scouts dodged and ducked every bullet, the Engineers built their Sentry guns and Dispensers, and pretty much every class was dueling it out, evenly matched.

Their battle would be interrupted, though.

“Attention!” The Announcer’s voice rang across the land. “New enemy approaching!”

Indeed, Tenshi descended from the sky, both teams looking up at her. The RED and BLU Heavies then looked at one another. “How about we get rid of new enemy?” RED Heavy asked. “Very well,” BLU Heavy responded.

Tenshi caused lightning bolts to strike the teams, knocking away several people, but the RED Sniper managed to hit her in the shoulder with a shot of his sniper rifle. Tenshi kicked the Sniper away, but the BLU Scout jumped up and smacked her in the face with his bat, before RED Heavy grabbed Tenshi’s leg and slammed her into the ground. RED Pyro bathed Tenshi in flames, believing he was engulfing her in rainbows. Tenshi flew backwards as she sent flames across the land, but the Pyros, being fireproof, slashed as her with their axes, before the RED Medic sliced her back with his bonesaw.

BLU Heavy punched Tenshi across the face, as the RED Scout slammed his bat upon her head, flooring her instantly. Tenshi managed to roll away, before firing lightning from her fingers, zapping the Heavy and Scout and knocking them backwards. RED Engineer built a Sentry gun, the machine blowing Tenshi away with a round of bullets. BLU Spy backstabbed Tenshi in the back, stunning her long enough for the RED Soldier to send her flying with a direct hit of his rocket launcher. Tenshi caused the ground to open up and launch boulders at her foes, sending the men tumbling away. RED Heavy fired his minigun, blowing her across the land and sending her smacking hard into a boulder.

BLU Sniper slashed at Tenshi’s face with his kukri, but Tenshi cut him across the chest with her Sword of Hisou, making him move back before RED Scout blew Tenshi backwards with his Scattergun. BLU Heavy then punched Tenshi in the back of her head, before RED Demoman slammed his beer bottle into her face, stabbing her with glass shards. BLU Soldier then struck Tenshi in the back with a shotgun, before Tenshi blew her opponents back with a shockwave of fire. BLU Medic fired syringes at Tenshi, striking her across her body, before BLU Engineer whacked her atop the head with his wrench.

Tenshi flew upwards and sent frost engulfing her opponents. The Pyros, though, melted the frost away with their flamethrowers, before the two launched their flares at her, distracting her and allowing the RED Sniper to shoot her in the back with his rifle. The Australian then threw a jar of his piss at Tenshi, drenching her and distracting her enough for the BLU Demoman to ram her with his Chargin’ Targe, as the Scottish man sliced her across the body with his Eyelander. RED Demoman and RED Soldier began firing away at Tenshi with their explosives, sending her flying across the ground.

BLU Scout drank a can of Bonk, before running around Tenshi and beating away at her with his bat. Tenshi managed to blow Scout away with a blast of fire, before RED Heavy blew her back with his shotgun. RED Medic stabbed his bonesaw into Tenshi’s shoulder, before BLU Sniper cut her face with his kukri. RED Pyro airblasted Tenshi into the air, before the Soldiers pelted her with rockets. Tenshi caught herself in midair, before raining down fireballs upon her opponents. The Pyros airblasted several fireballs back at Tenshi, knocking her to the ground. The RED Spy shot at Tenshi several times with his revolver, before RED Engineer punched Tenshi across the face with his gunslinger.

The Heavies fired away at Tenshi with their miniguns, pushing her back until she sent a wave of frost at her opponents, blowing them back. Tenshi stabbed her sword into RED Heavy’s chest, before tossing him across the ground. RED Soldier charged, but Tenshi kicked him in the chest and sliced his face with her sword. BLU Pyro slashed her back with his axe, but Tenshi blew him back with a frost blast. RED Sniper fired away at Tenshi with his submachine gun, until RED Scout smacked her in the head with a ball, dazing her. The BLU Soldier blew Tenshi backwards with his rocket launcher, and RED Heavy punched her across the ground.

“Charge me!” Both Heavies yelled, before the Medics responded with a “Jah” and activated the Ubercharge, engulfing them in their team’s colors. Both Heavies charged at Tenshi, punching away at her lightning fast, before punching her across the ground. Tenshi tried to slash the heavies, only for her sword to break on impact. Both Heavies uppercut Tenshi into the air, and with a “POW, Haha!” They blew a hole straight through Tenshi with their taunt kills.

The Ubercharge wore off as both Heavies looked at each other. “We make good friends,” RED heavy stated. “But we also make good enemies,” BLU Heavy responded.

The teams still needed to finish their battle.

Winner: RED and BLU teams

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 96: Mecha-King Ghidorah vs Spacegodzilla vs Marvel Godzilla vs Koji

Spacegodzilla roared as crystals sprouted all around him, the crystal tyrant setting up his fortress in Osaka and destroying everything in sight. Soon, however, a roar caught his attention, and Spacegodzilla turned to see Monster X levitating to the ground before him.

Monster X charged, but Spacegodzilla caught him in his Gravity Tornado and flung him into a building. Monster X stood up, before jumping up and firing his Gravity Bolts. Spacegodzilla redirected the bolts into his shoulder crystals and absorbed them, before firing at Monster X with his Corona Beams, lancing into X’s armor and exploding, sending the humanoid Ghidorah crashing to the ground. Spacegodzilla then picked up Monster X with his Gravity Tornado and flung him several kilometers across the ground. Spacegodzilla levitated to where Monster X landed, but the skeletal kaiju stood up and fired an onslaught of Gravity Bolts, the golden beams exploding against Spacegodzilla’s body.

Spacegodzilla swung his body around, slamming his tail into Monster X’s chest and sending him tumbling across the ground. Monster X stood up, before punching away at his chest. Spacegodzilla slashed at X with his claws, energy zapping X’s frame and making the Ghidorah jump back. Monster X launched more Gravity Bolts, only for Spacegodzilla to erect a shield and block off the bolts. Spacegodzilla then fired more Corona Beams, sending Monster X tumbling across the ground. Spacegodzilla then levitated several crystals into the air and launched them at Monster X, each crystal exploding against the Ghidorah and sending him tumbling backwards.

Monster X tried to rise, but Spacegodzilla flew upwards and crushed Monster X beneath his body. Monster X managed to fire his Gravity Bolts into Spacegodzilla’s face, distracting him long enough for Monster X to roll away. Monster X kicked Spacegodzilla in the chest, but the Godzilla clone caught Monster X’s leg and slammed him into the ground, before kicking him across the ground. Spacegodzilla then opened fdire with his Corona Beams, sending Monster X flying backwards until he crashed into a building. Spacegodzilla levitated to where Monster X had fallen, watching as the Ghidorah struggled to his feet. Spacegodzilla then impaled Monster X on his tail, pumping him full of energy and frying him, until X’s struggles ceased and he fell limp. Spacegodzilla flung X’s corpse to the ground, until Koji drop-kicked him in the skull.

Koji roared, before punching away at Spacegodzilla and sending him stumbling backwards. Marvel Godzilla roared as he fired an Atomic Ray, nailing Koji in the chest and pushing him backwards. Mecha-King Ghidorah circled the battlefield, pelting his foes with Gravity Bolts. Spacegodzilla roared, before launching Corona Beams everywhere.

Koji roundhouse punched Spacegodzilla in the skull, flooring him as Marvel Godzilla tackled Koji down, punching away at his face. Mecha-King Ghidorah flew down and kicked Godzilla into a building, but Spacegodzilla rammed the Ghidorah in his flight mode, his crystals shredding the metal as Koji and Godzilla punched away at each other. Koji then grabbed Godzilla’s head and smashed his face into the ground repeatedly, until Godzilla slammed his elbow into Koji’s chest, pushing him backwards and allowing Godzilla to blow him back with his Atomic Ray. Koji returned fire with his own Atomic Ray, sending Godzilla crashing into a building. Koji then grabbed Godzilla’s tail and slammed him into the ground repeatedly.

Spacegodzilla and Mecha-King Ghidorah fired away at each other from a distance, until Spacegodzilla rammed MKG and slashed at his chest. MKG’s heads bit and snapped at Spacegodzilla’s face, but Spacegodzilla grabbed MKG with his Gravity Tornado and slammed the cyborg into the ground. MKG stood up, before he fired his Gravity bolts, pelting Spacegodzilla hard and making him fly back. Spacegodzilla landed on the ground, sending crystals flying at MKG, the crystals exploding against MKG and making him step back. MKG charged at Spacegodzilla, slamming his heads into the clone’s side and toppling him over.

Godzilla’s tail struck Koji across the face, but Koji grabbed Godzilla’s tail and slammed him into the ground again and again, before slamming him through a building. Godzilla punched Koji between the eyes, before kicking him in the chest. Koji grabbed Godzilla’s leg and swung him around, flinging him into a building. Koji then bodyslammed Godzilla and slammed an Atomic Punch into his face. Godzilla grabbed Koji’s arm and threw him off, before standing and firing an Atomic Ray, sending Koji staggering backwards. Koji then uppercut Godzilla in the chin, before grabbing Godzilla by his tail and slamming him into the ground. Godzilla rolled to hgis feet, but Koji released a Nuclear Pulse, sending him flying backwards.

MKG and Spacegodzilla clashed with each other in melee, until Spacegodzilla slammed his tail into MKG’s chest and knocked him backwards. MKG bit into Spacegodzilla’s neck, slamming him into the ground repeatedly, until he tossed him into a building. Spacegodzilla levitated upwards, before firing away with his Corona Beams, the orange energies exploding against MKG’s frame. MKG fired more Gravity Bolts, which were blocked by Spacegodzilla’s shield. Spacegodzilla then picked up MKG with his Gravity Tornado, before slamming him through multiple buildings, MKG fired several Gravity Bolts at Spacegodzilla as he tried to rise, but Spacegodzilla sent several crystals stabbing into his wings, before firing an onslaught of Corona Beams, eventually ripping apart Mecha-King Ghidorah as his body burst into flames.

Godzilla and Koji punched away at each other, until Koji grabbed Godzilla’s arm and flung him across the ground. Koji jumped at him and kicked him in the ribs, but Godzilla uppercut him in the chin, then headbutted him in the chest, pushing him backwards. Koji wrapped his arm around Godzilla’s neck, before slamming him into the ground and elbow-dropping him in the ribs. Spacegodzilla kicked Koji into a building, before Godzilla fired an Atomic Ray, striking Spacegodzilla’s face and knocking him away. Koji Atomic Punched Godzilla into a building, and Spacegodzilla fired away at the two dinosaurs with Corona Beams.

Koji tail-whipped Spacegodzilla across the ground, as Godzilla shoulder-rammed him to the ground. Godzilla then grabbed Koji’s leg, slamming him into Spacegodzilla and sending both crashing into a building. Spacegodzilla flung off Koji with his Gravity Tornado as he levitated to his feet and struck his foes with crystals. Koji roundhouse kicked Spacegodzilla across the ground as Godzilla punched Koji in the chest. Koji grabbed the arm and tossed Godzilla into a building, but Spacegodzilla slammed his tail into his face. Koji grabbed Spacegodzilla’s tail and slammed him into the ground, before kicking him away.

Godzilla stood up and fired his Atomic Ray, which Koji countered with his own beam. The two beams collided, but Koji’s beam quickly overpowered Godzilla’s, slamming into his mouth and sending him crashing through several buildings. Spacegodzilla fired away at the two with Corona Beams, until Koji charged through the assault, grabbing and tearing off Spacegodzilla’s crystals and beating away at him with them. Spacegodzilla was stabbed in the stomach by his own crystals, before Koji kicked him into space. Godzilla stood up, but Koji tacked him down, punching away at his face nonstop, refusing to let up until Godzilla was beaten unconscious.

Koji roared out in victory, before walking away from the battlefield.

Winner: Koji

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 97: Discord vs Kiryu2012

Kiryu growled as he walked through San Francisco, the entire city having become chaotic and quiteout of place. Kiryu walked towards the center of the city, knowing all too well who was responsible.

Discord lay in a hammock made of clouds as he looked at Kiryu. “Pleased, aren’t you? It really is so fun to fill each famous city with it’s own bit of chaos. I have to say, you and I are a lot alike. Perhaps we can work together.”

Kiryu responded by firing his maser beam, the electrical bolt striking Discord and sparking against him.

“I guess not.”

*cue battle theme

Discord sent a bolt of energy from his eagle claws, sending Kiryu crashing into a building. Kiryu stood up, before jumping at Discord and tackling him from the sky. Kiryu bit and clawed at Discord, but the draconequus coiled around him and flung him away. Kiryu fired at Discord with his Laser Arrows, but Discord was unfazed as he slammed a mallet into Kiryu’s face, sending the draconic entity flying across the city. Kiryu stood up again, before biting onto Discord’s tail and slamming him into the ground.

Discord teleported above Kiryu and dropped an anchor upon his head, smashing him facefirst into the ground. Kiryu fired lightning bolts from his spines, nailing Discord and sending him flying upwards. Kiryu jumped after him, but Discord slapped him across the face with a salmon, before kicking him with his dragon foot, sending Kiryu flying across the ground. Kiryu sat up, before firing a purple Atomic Ray, striking Discord in the chest and slamming him into a building. Kiryu lunged at Discord, but Discord fired an energy orb from his lion paw, sending Kiryu flying away.

Kiryu rolled to his feet, before he engulfed his right fist in flames and punched Discord across the face, sending the draconequus flying over the city. Discord did a U-turn as he flew back at Kiryu, pelting him with energy bolts. Kiryu grabbed Discord’s tail and slammed through a building, but Discord suddenly became translucent, and Kiryu’s hands fell through him. Kiryu tried blasting Discord with his maser, but the electricity passed harmlessly through. Discord then slammed a mallet into Kiryu’s face, sending him flipping through the air and crashing into a building. Kiryu stood up, but Discord sent him flying with Thor’s Mjolnir, before firing lightning from the sky upon Kiryu, sending him crashing into the streets.

Kiryu stood up, but Discord punched away at him with boxing gloves. Kiryu grabbed Discord’s arm and swung him around, tossing him across the ground. Kiryu’s tail whipped Discord in the face, but Discord launched a fireball from his lion paw, striking Kiryu’s face and staggering him back. Discord then spat a grenade, exploding against Kiryu’s chest and sending him crashing into a building. Kiryu rose up and fired masers and Laser Arrows, knocking Discord back. Kiryu then grabbed Discord’s head and slammed his face into the ground again and again, before flinging him away. Discord flew up, before clapping his hands and sending a Gamma Wave at Kiryu, blowing him backwards.

Discord then flew up, before he wore a giant boot and stomped Kiryu into the ground again and again. Kiryu managed to roll away, before firing an Atomic Ray, blowing Discord into a building. Kiryu then pounced on Discord and clawed away at his face. Discord fired beams from his eyes, sending Kiryu flying backwards. Discord then lassoed Kiryu’s neck and flew into the sky, carrying Kiryu with him until he flung him back to the city, Kiryu slamming headfirst into the ground. Kiryu stood up, before he fired a crimson wave from his horn, nailing Discord in the chest and sending him flying backwards. Kiryu then curled into a ball, jumping above Discord and slamming into him as he charged up with electricity, shocking and drilling Discord into the ground.

Discord released a Nuclear Pulse, blowing Kiryu backwards across the city. Kiryu managed to stand up, before tossing numerous buildings at Discord, only for the buildings to bounce right off the draconequus. Kiryu hesitated for a moment, before charging on all fours at Discord, springing up like a cat and clawing away at his face. Discord’s tail whipped Kiryu’s legs from under him, and as Kiryu fell forward, discord punched him square in the face, sending the reptilian flying through the air, slamming facefirst into the ground and sliding across the ground. Discord then slammed his feet into Kiryu’s back, before kicking him across the ground. Kiryu rolled to his feet, before biting into Discord’s neck and tossing him away. Kiryu then jumped up and ground-pounded Discord into the ground, before clawing away at his face.

Discord teleported behind Kiryu, placing his eagle hand on the back of Kiryu’s head and firing an energy blast, sending Kiryu flying forward and crashing through multiple buildings. Kiryu stood up, but was immediately set upon by Discord, as the draconequus grabbed his neck and slammed him into the ground repeatedly. Discord then tossed Kiryu into the air, before teleporting above him and double ax handling him into the ground. Kiryu rose up once more, no longer sure he could win this. Discord flew down at Kiryu, but the draconic entity fired an Atomic Ray, nailing Discord head-on and sending him flying away. Kiryu ran to where Discord landed, before jumping up and bodyslamming Discord into the ground. Discord kicked off Kiryu, before wrapping his tail around his neck and tossing him in to a building.

“I must say,” Discord commented as he stood up. “You are quite a fun playmate. We should do this more often.” Kiryu managed to rise to his feet as he faced Discord. “And I should care because?” “Well we all know how much of a fan you are of me, plus you and I are quite alike in many ways.” “Oh, is that so?” “Quite so.”

Kiryu lunged at Discord, but Discord blew him backwards with a shotgun. Discord then wrapped his tail around Kiryu’s neck and spun him like a top, before placing a claw on his head and drilling him into the ground. Kiryu fired a crimson wave from his horn, blowing Discord back as he burst from the ground. Kiryu then grabbed Discord and German Suplexed him, before tossing him into a building. Discord flew up and pelted Kiryu with energy orbs, before roundhouse kicking him across the ground. Kiryu elbowed Discord in the face, before kicking him backwards. Discord then tossed several shurikens at Kiryu, the shurikens exploding against him and making him stumble back. Discord then kicked Kiryu into the air, before blowing him back with an energy beam from his eagle hand.

Kiryu stood up and fired away with Atomic Rays and Laser Arrows, and yet Discord twisted and weaved his way around every incoming projectile, until he clotheslined Kiryu onto his back. Discord then grabbed Kiryu’s neck and tossed him across the city, before blasting away at him with energy bolts and fireballs. Discord then grabbed Kiryu by his shoulders, flying high into the sky before flinging Kiryu back down, the draconic entity slamming hard into the ground and creating a crater. Kiryu sat up, and charged up his energy, as Discord flew down at him, before standing and opening his chest. Kiryu then fired a Hyper Absolute Zero Beam, the twisting blue beam striking Discord head-on and sending him flying away.

Kiryu sighed, having used up all his energy in that attack, before suddenly he was blown off his feet. Discord pelted him with energy orbs, before kicking him into the sky and double ax handling him back into the ground. Discord then struck Kiryu all across his body at lightspeed, before kicking him across the ground. Kiryu sat up, but Discord fired a huge beam from his hands, sending Kiryu flying across the city.

Kiryu slammed hard into the ground, sitting up as Discord hovered before him. “Oh, what a fun battle!” Discord stated. “We really should get together like this more often. I’d love to stay and chat, but the Big Apple needs me, so seeya!”

With that, Discord teleported away. Kiryu couldn’t help but smile as he walked away. He truly was a fan of the Spirit of Chaos.

Winner: Discord

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 98: Nightmare vs Shao Kahn

Nightmare landed down in the coliseum, stabbing his sword into the ground as he stood tall. “The Nightmare will devour your soul!” Shao Kahn slowly entered the arena, laughing as he stood before Nightmare. “Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn!”

The two charged one another, punching and kicking away. Shao caught Nightmare’s leg and slammed him into the ground, before kicking him in the ribs. Nightmare swept Shao’s legs from under him with his sword, before sitting on his chest and punching away at his face. Shao caught Nightmare’s fist and flung him off, before generating a spear and tossing it at Nightmare. Nightmare rolled out of the way of the projectile, before ramming Shao into a nearby pillar. Nightmare then slashed Shao’s chest with his sword, before Shao grabbed Nightmare by his throat, lifting him up and punching him in the face, knocking him to the ground.

Nightmare stabbed at Shao with his sword, before kicking him in the face, knocking him backwards. Nightmare jumped at Shao, but Shao slammed his hammer into Nightmare’s chin, knocking him into the air, before Shao swatted him away with his hammer. Nightmare stood up, before punching Shao in the face, then kicking him in the chest, before flooring him with a swing of his sword. Shao kicked Nightmare backwards, before punching him across the face and elbow-dropping him on the head, knocking him facefirst into the ground. Nightmare grabbed Shao’s legs, before standing and swinging him around and tossed him away. Shao stood up, before punching at Nightmare, who blocked it with his arm and swinging his own fist at him.

The two punched away at each other nonstop, until Shao punched Nightmare across the face. Nightmare double ax handled Shao to the ground, before slamming his knee into his face and knocking him backwards. Nightmare then sliced Shao across the chest with his sword, but Shao slammed an energy hammer into Nightmare’s chest and knocked him backwards. Shao then slammed the hammer upon Nightmare, before he grabbed his head and flung him across the ground. Nightmare kicked Shao in the chest as he charged at him, before stabbing his sword into his stomach and tossing him away.

Shao stood up, before charging at Nightmare and clotheslining him, knocking him to the ground, before Shao slammed his fist into Nightmare’s face. Nightmare grabbed Shao’s arm and stood up, slamming him through a pillar and tossing him across the ground. Nightmare then stabbed his sword into Shao’s back, but Shao uppercut Nightmare in the chin, then roundhouse kicked him across the ground. Nightmare charged at Shao, tackling him to the ground and beating away at his face. Shao kicked off Nightmare, before slamming his elbow into his face and kneeing him in the throat. Nightmare grabbed Shao by his neck, before slamming him into the ground and kicking him in the ribs.

Shao slammed a hammer upon Nightmare’s head, smashing him into the ground, before grabbing him by his head and tossing him across the ground. Nightmare stood up, before slicing Shao across the face with his sword, before kicking him into a pillar. Shao tore up the pillar, before smashing Nightmare into the ground and swatting him away with it. Nightmare stood up, and as Shao flung the pillar at Nightmare, sliced it in two with his sword. Shao tackled Nightmare to the ground and punched away at his face, until Nightmare stabbed his sword into Shao’s chest and tossed him across the ground. Shao stood up, before flinging an energy spear at Nightmare, stabbing into his right knee and making him fall forward.

Shao lunged at Nightmare and punched away at his face, before grabbing him by his neck and chokeslamming him into the ground. Nightmare attempted to swing his sword at Shao, but Shao caught the sword and took it away, before stabbing the sword into Nightmare’s chest. Shao then tossed Nightmare into a wall, before slamming a hammer into Nightmare’s face.

Nightmare fell to his hands and knees as Shao stood before him, laughing at his foe’s pain. “You weak, pathetic fool…” Shao then stomped down on Nightmare’s head, splattering his skull, laughing as he took in Nightmare’s soul.

Winner: Shao Kahn

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 99: Saxton Hale vs Arzuros

Arzuros lapped up the honey dripping from the hive, the bear pleased with the honey he had found. The bear intended to simply gorge himself on honey until there wasn’t a drop left, then move on to any other hives nearby.

He wouldn’t be getting his wish, though.

Saxton Hale approached Arzuros, the bear quickly sensing him and spinning around to face him with a growl. “I’ve heard about you!” Saxton yelled. “And I’m here to see just how tough you are!” Arzuros reared up and roared, eager to accept Saxton’s challenge.

*cue battle theme*

Saxton Hale and Arzuros charged each other, beating away at each other nonstop. Arzuros swatted Saxton back, before ramming him across the ground. Saxton kicked Arzuros in the face, before grabbing his neck and tossing him away. Arzuros kicked Saxton in the ribs, knocking him away, before the bear slammed his paws upon Saxton. Saxton grabbed Arzuros and tossed him away, before running after him and elbow dropping him on the head. Arzuros backhanded Saxton away, before biting his midsection and shaking him violently, tossing him into a boulder. Saxton picked up the boulder and slammed it down on Arzuros, then beat away at his face and chest. Arzuros bit into Saxton’s shoulder, tossing him away, before shoulder-ramming him into a boulder.

Saxton kicked Arzuros across the ground, before kneeing him in the side, then grabbing him by the neck and chokeslamming him into the ground. Saxton then sat atop Arzuros’ chest and punched away at the bear’s face, until Arzuros swatted Saxton off and stood up, slamming his paw into the Australian’s face and sending him flying away. Saxton stood up, before kicking a boulder at Arzuros, staggering him back and allowing Saxton to kick him in the chest, sending the bear flying across the ground. Arzuros stood up, before tackling Saxton to the ground and biting into his throat. Saxton kicked off Arzuros, before standing and grabbing his legs, swinging him around and slamming him into a boulder.

Saxton then sat on Arzuros’ shoulders and punched away at his head, even as Arzuros stood up and ran around, smashing Saxton into boulders, trees, and the ground, until he grabbed Saxton and flung him across the ground. Saxton slammed a tree into Arzuros’ face, before kneeing him in the face and judo tossing him to the ground. Arzuros bit into Saxton’s leg, before standing and tossing him away. Saxton punched a rock at Arzuros, the bear swatting it aside as the Australian charged. The two beat away at each other with their fists and claws, until Saxton sweeped Arzuros’ legs from under him, before grabbing him and piledriving him. Arzuros grabbed Saxton by his back and smashed him into the ground, before beating away at his face with his claws. Saxton grabbed Arzuros’ paw, standing and slamming Arzuros into the ground again and again. Arzuros kicked Saxton back, before standing and punching him across the ground.

Saxton picked up a boulder and slammed it down upon Arzuros, burying him into the ground, before kicking him across the ground. Arzuros grabbed Saxton and German Suplexed him, before jumping up and piledriving him into the ground. Arzuros then slammed Saxton’s face into the ground again and again, until Saxton backhanded Azuros away, before uppercutting him into the air. Saxton then grabbed Arzuros’ leg and slammed him into the ground again and again, until he tossed Arzuros through a boulder. Arzuros flung a chunk of rock at Saxton, sending him skidding backwards, before clotheslining him onto his back and beating away at his face. Saxton kicked Arzuros away, before picking him up and slamming him headfirst into the ground. Arzuros kicked Saxton in the face, standing up and smashing his paws into Saxton’s face, sending him flying backwards and bouncing across the ground.

Saxton charged at Arzuros, tackling him down and punching away at his face. Arzuros bit into Saxton’s neck, standing up and shaking the Australian violently, before tossing him away. Saxton stood up, before clotheslining Arzuros onto his back. Saxton then kicked Arzuros across the ground, before jumping up and elbow-dropping him on the head. Arzuros backhanded him across the face, before wrapping his arms around Saxton and piledriving him into the ground. Saxton grabbed Arzuros’ head and flung him away, before shoulder-ramming him across the ground. Arzuros kicked Saxton into a tree, before slamming a pair of boulders upon his head, then kicking him across the ground. Saxton grabbed Arzuros by his waist, before piledriving him into the ground and beating away at his body. Arzuros punched Saxton back, before spinning around and striking Saxton in the skull with a series of haymakers and roundhouse punches, until he kicked Saxton through a multitude of trees.

Saxton swatted Arzuros into the air with a tree, before jumping up and double ax handling Arzuros into the ground. Saxton then grabbed Arzuros’ leg and slammed him through the ground multiple times, then flung him through a boulder. Arzuros stood up, before he bodyslammed Saxton into the ground, beating away at his face. Arzuros then grabbed Saxton’s face, before tossing him across the ground. Saxton tackled Arzuros to the ground, then beat away at his face. Arzuros swatted off Saxton, before standing and biting onto his back, shaking him violently before slamming him into the ground. Arzuros then stomped away at Saxton’s back, until the Australian kicked Arzuros away, then stood and clotheslined Arzuros to the ground. Saxton grabbed Arzuros’ arm and slammed him into the ground, but Arzuros kicked him across the ground and bit into his leg, slamming him into the ground again and again, before tossing him through a tree.

Arzuros then bodyslammed Saxton into the ground, before beating away at his face and kicking him across the ground. Saxton stood up, before sandwiching Arzuros’ head between his fists, then uppercut him into the air. Saxton then grabbed Arzuros’ leg and slammed him into the ground again and again, before slamming Arzuros into a boulder. Arzuros grabbed saxton’s head and slammed his face into a boulder again and again, until Saxton elbowed Arzuros in the face, before roundhouse punching him in the skull, flooring him instantly. Saxton then picked up Arzuros and tossed him across the ground, but Arzuros swatted him away with his paw, before biting onto his leg and slamming him through a boulder. Saxton punching Arzuros backwards, before roundhouse kicking him in the chest, sending him flying backwards. Arzuros swatted Saxton away with a boulder, before slamming the boulder upon Saxton again and again, until Saxton kicked the boulder into the air, then punched it into Arzuros, sending the bear tumbling backwards.

Arzuros swatted Saxton into the air, then jumped up and double ax handled the Australian into the ground. Saxton kicked Arzuros back, before spinning like a top and punching away at Arzuros’ head. Arzuros grabbed Saxton and German Suplexed, then piledrove him, before tossing him across the ground. Saxton wrapped his legs around Arzuros’ neck and slammed him into the ground, then kicked Arzuros through a boulder. Arzuros slammed the boulder into Saxton, sending him flying away as Arzuros slammed the boulder upon the Australian again and again. Saxton punched Arzuros in the face, before grabbing his head and smashing his face into the ground again and again. Arzuros backhanded Saxton in the face, before kicking him across the ground, then bodyslammed him into the ground. Arzuros beat away at Saxton’s face, until Saxton kicked Arzuros in the chest, knocking him off and allowing Saxton to rise. Saxton then punched away at Arzuros’ face, before grabbing his head and slamming his face into the ground.

Arzuros backhanded Saxton away, before punching him into a boulder. Arzuros beat away at Saxton’s face, until Saxton roundhouse punched Arzuros to the ground. The Australian then kicked Arzuros in the ribs, sending him rolling away, but the bear slammed a tree into Saxton, sending him flying away. Arzuros then grabbed Saxton and piledrove him into the ground, but Saxton wrapped his legs around Arzuros’ neck and slammed him into the ground. Arzuros swatted away Saxton, before biting into his shoulder and slamming him into the ground repeatedly. Saxton punched Arzuros back, before grabbing the bear by his neck and tossing him across the ground. Saxton then jumped at Arzuros, kicking him hard in the back and sending him rolling forward. Saxton then landed on Arzuros’ back and punched away at his head, until the bear swatted him off, then stood and fell backwards, crushing the Australian beneath him.

Saxton grabbed Arzuros and flung him off, standing as Arzuros lunged at him. Arzuros tackled Saxton down a hill, the two punching and clawing at each other, until they landed down at the base, before standing and beating away at each other with hooks and roundhouses. For 12 weeks the two fought back and forth, knocking each other across the land and smashing one another through whatever lay in their path.

Saxton and Arzuros matched each other blow for blow, neither refusing to give up as they dueled. Saxton uppercut Arzuros in the jaw, knocking him into the air, before jumping up and double ax handling him into the ground. Arzuros grabbed Saxton by the throat, punching away at his stomach, until the bear bit into Saxton’s head, tossing the Australian across the ground. Saxton stood up, roundhouse kicking Arzuros across the ground. Arzuros picked up a boulder and slammed it down upon Saxton, before kicking him across the ground. Saxton elbowed Arzuros in the chest, then judo tossed the bear to the ground. Saxton then elbow dropped Arzuros on the head, but the bear punched Saxton to the ground, before grabbing him by the head and tossing him away. Saxton rose to his feet, then shoulder-rammed Arzuros and punched away at his face and chest.

Arzuros punched away Saxton Hale, the Australian rolling to his feet as the two combatants circled each other. Their battle would go on for as long as they were eager to fight…

Draw

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 100: Super Rainbow Dash vs Reionyx Burst Gomora

Rainbow Dash flew at top speeds over the grassland, enjoying the feel of the wind blowing through her mane. The Pegasus was enjoying her time in the sky, when a shockingly familiar roar caused her to halt, before a crimson beam flew at her, though the pony barrel-rolled out of the way in time.

Gomora roared as he stomped forward and looked up at Rainbow Dash. He had been wanting a rematch ever since he first lost to her, and now with his Reionic Burst form activated, he felt more than confident he could finally best her. Rainbow Dash’s eyes narrowed in anger as she glared at Gomora. “Oh you want to do this the hard way?” Suddenly in a flash, Rainbow dash’s body was glowing white, with her mane flowing like flames. “We’ll do this the hard way!” Super Rainbow Dash yelled, Gomora roaring out, eager to finally settle the score.

*cue battle theme*

Gomora and Rainbow Dash charged, colliding with enough force to cause a shockwave. The two punched, bit, clawed, and kicked at one another, each dishing out a spark of energy in their blows. Finally, Gomora caught Dash’s hoof and slammed her into the ground repeatedly, before kicking her across the ground. Rainbow Dash flew at Gomora, punching away at his face, before uppercutting him in the jaw and knocking him into the sky. Dash then flew above him and slammed her hind hoof into his face, sending him slamming into the ground.

Gomora stood up, and as Rainbow Dash flew at him, the dinosaur slammed his tail into her, sending her flying across the ground. Gomora charged after her, clotheslining her to the ground and beating away at her face. Dash kicked off Gomora, before roundhouse kicking him across the face, sending him spinning backwards. Gomora’s tail coiled around Dash’s neck, before Gomora slammed her into the ground again and again, until Dash grabbed his tail and tossed the dinosaur away. Dash flew at Gomora, only for the dinosaur to kick her in the face, sending her flying away.

Dash flew up into the air, coming back down at Gomora and ramming him hard, sending him skidding backwards. Gomora snarled, jumping up and seizing Dash by the throat, before he punched away at her face, then slammed his knee into her face. Gomora then tossed Dash into the air, but the pony swiftly recovered, flying down at Gomora and kicking him hard in the forehead, sending him flipping backwards and slamming into the ground hard. Dash then flew up and slammed her hooves into Gomora’s stomach, making the dinosaur wheeze, before he sent the mare flying with a blast of his Oscillatory Wave. Dash flew up, before flapping her wings at high speeds and blowing Gomora away with hurricane winds.

Gomora rolled to his feet, before quickly digging underground. Gomora then burst from the ground beneath Dash, biting into her leg and slamming her into the ground. Dash punched Gomora in the face, before standing and punching and kicking away at his body. Gomora retaliated with his own blows. The two beat away at each other for a while, until Dash kicked Gomora in the chest, sending him flying across the ground. Gomora stood up, before he picked up a boulder and slammed it down on Dash. The pony flung off the boulder, before she grabbed Gomora by his neck and judo tossed him to the ground, then elbow-dropped him on the head.

Gomora elbowed Dash in the face, then kicked her in the chin, knocking her backwards. Dash rolled to her hooves, before she headbutted Gomora in the stomach, making him stagger backwards. Dash then roundhouse punched Gomora across the face, making the dinosaur fall over. Gomora rolled to his feet, before he whipped Dash away with his tail, then ran after her and dropkicked her into a boulder. Gomora punched away at Dash’s face, until the Pegasus kicked him in the stomach, knocking him backwards and allowing Dash to ram him, sending him flying backwards across the ground.

Gomora rose to his feet, before he fired an Oscillatory Wave, sending her flying into the sky. Gomora then jumped up after her, stabbing his nasal horn into her chest. Gomora then began to surge energy into Dash’s body, but the pony grabbed his horn and kicked him in the face, knocking him backwards, before Dash slammed her hooves into his forehead, catapulting him into the ground, a wave of dust flying from the newly formed crater. Dash flew down at Gomora, but the dinosaur blew her away with another blast of his Oscillatory Wave. Gomora then grabbed Dash by the neck, and tossed her through multiple boulders.

Dash flew up, before flapping her winds and sending a wave of rocks at Gomora, pelting him hard and sending him tumbling away. Gomora stood up, before jumping up and roundhouse punching Dash to the ground. Gomora then bodyslammed Dash into the ground, then punched away at her face. Dash grabbed Gomora’s fist and tossed him off, before standing and kicking him in the ribs. Gomora raked his claws across Dash’s face, before kicking her across the ground. Dash stood up, before clotheslining Gomora to the ground. The rainbow pony then grabbed Gomora’s leg, swinging him around and tossing him away.

Gomora rolled to his feet, then charged at Dash, rolling forward and slamming his tail upon Dash, flattening her out. Dash uppercut Gomora in the chin, then kicked him across the ground. Gomora grabbed Dash’s leg and slammed her into the ground, then punched her hard between the eyes. Dash elbowed Gomora in the face, then kneed him in the chest. Gomora punched Dash across the face, then kicked the pony in the head, knocking her to the ground. Dash rolled to her feet, then crouched down as Gomora charged at her, before she sprang up, wrapping her hind legs around Gomora’s neck and flinging him to the ground.

Gomora roared out in frustration as he stood up. Why was it so hard to beat this little pony? Even if she was in her super form, he would not lose to her yet again. He was determined to get his payback.

Gomora charged, roundhouse punching Dash across the face, then grabbed her head and slammed her face into a boulder again and again, until he tossed her to the ground. Dash sweeped Gomora’s legs out from under him, before standing and headbutting him in the ribs, sending the dinosaur rolling away. Dash galloped after him, punching away at his face, until Gomora punched Dash in the stomach, then grabbed her head and tossed her into the sky. Dash flew around Gomora faster and faster, creating an energy tornado that scorched and zapped Gomora’s flesh as he was tossed around.

Gomora was then flung away, tumbling across the ground and slamming into a boulder. Gomora stood up, before grabbing the boulder and chucking it at Dash as she flew at him, the rock smacking the pony in the skull and send her crashing to the ground. Gomora punched his fists together, roaring in evil delight as he charged after dash, kicking her into the air and whipping her away with his tail. Dash recovered in midair, before she flew at Gomora like a torpedo, ramming him in the stomach and flying upwards, punching away at Gomora all the time, until she flew above him and kicked him back to the ground, Gomora creating a larger crater as dust fell around him.

Dash flew down at Gomora, but the dinosaur blasted her back with his Oscillatory Wave, keeping the crimson beam on the pony as she was dragged across the ground. Dash eventually flew upwards, flying at Gomora and clotheslining him, sending him rolling backwards. Gomora stood up, roaring out in fury, before he jumped up, grabbing Dash’s tail and slamming her into the ground. Gomora stomped and punched away at Dash, until the mare bucked him square in the chest, sending him flying backwards and slamming into a boulder. Gomora groaned as he stood up, but Dash punched him across the face, before grabbing his tail and slamming him into the ground repeatedly.

Dash then flung Gomora away, the dinosaur crashing through multiple boulders, until Gomora grabbed a nearby boulder and flung it at Dash, sending the pony rolling away. Gomora then charged at Dash, firing his Oscillatory Wave at her point-blank and blowing her backwards. Gomora then beat away at dash with all his strength as the two flew through the air, until he slammed his tail into Dash, burying her into the ground. Dash then kicked Gomora in the groin, making the dinosaur squeal in pain and stumble back. Dash then spun like a top, kicking away at Gomora’s face, until she roundhouse kicked Gomora across the ground.

Gomora stood up, before firing his Oscillatory Wave, but dash flew above it, punching Gomora across the face, then flip-kicking him in the jaw, knocking him onto his back. Dash stomped down on Gomora’s chest, but the dinosaur punched her in the jaw, then bit into her neck and stood up, shaking her violently like a ragdoll and tossing her across the ground. Dash stood up, before the pony flew at Gomora, ramming him in the stomach and knocking him across the ground. Dash flew forward, but Gomora whipped his tail across her face, knocking the Pegasus into a boulder.

Gomora then jumped up, dropkicking Dash through the boulder, then punching her head into the ground. Dash kicked Gomora into the air, then flew at him, punching away at his body, before uppercutting him into the sky. Dash then struck Gomora all across his body again and again, until Gomora grabbed Dash’s head, blasting her point-blank in the face with his Oscillatory Wave, holding on to her until she was blown backwards, his claws digging deep into her flesh and leaving large gashes. Dash was slammed hard into the ground, creating a massive crater. Gomora fell downwards, slamming into Dash feetfirst with all his weight and power, drilling through the ground and into the bedrock.

Gomora punched away at Dash’s head nonstop as fast as possible, blooding Dash’s face and coating the mare’s white fur with blood. Gomora then stomped down on Dash’s head, eager to crush her skull and finally settle the score. However, Dash kicked Gomora out of the hole and flew upwards, flying at Gomora and ramming him hard, sending him flying across the ground. Dash punched and kicked away at Gomora at lightspeed, soon hitting him in the skull with a haymaker, sending the dinosaur flying across the ground. Dash then flew up, before slamming her hooves into Gomora’s chest and making him puke out blood.

Dash then grabbed Gomora’s tail, swinging him around and tossing him through multiple boulders. Dash then kicked Gomora hard in the back, sending him sliding forward. Gomora whipped dash away with his tail, before he punched her in the stomach, making her double over and puke out blood. Gomora then grabbed Dash, jumping up and piledriving her into the ground. Gomora then kicked Dash into the air, then blew her backwards with his Oscillatory Wave. Gomora then charged at Dash, hitting her into the skull with a spinning roundhouse, sending the mare spinning through the air.

Dash flew up, pelting Gomora and sending him tumbling with hurricane winds, then flew at him and bucked him square in the face with both hind hooves, sending him crashing through many boulders and soaring across the ground. Gomora slid to a halt, moaning as he slowly stood up. He had no idea that a pony could be this strong. Perhaps he had made a mistake in wanting a rematch, even with his Reionyx Burst form…

Dash clotheslined Gomora in the neck, sending him flying away and crashing into a boulder. Dash then punched and kicked away at the dinosaur, before grabbing his neck and tossing him away. Dash then kicked Gomora into the air, then struck him all across his body, before flying above him and slamming her elbow into his face, sending him smashing into the ground. Dash then grabbed Gomora by his tail and swung him around, faster and faster until she became a blur, smashing Gomora into the ground and tossing him away.

“Time to finish this!” Super Rainbow Dash yelled, before her body was engulfed in a blinding energy. Gomora stood up, channeling all his energy into his horn as Dash flew straight at him. Gomora fired his Super oscillatory Wave, but Dash plowed straight through it, creating a massive Sonic Rainboom as she slammed full-force into Gomora, creating an explosion so powerful it caused the land to break apart. Gomora was sent flying away at incredible speeds, leaving Earth’s atmosphere as he mentally promised himself to never fight another pony again.

Rainbow Dash turned back to normal as she grinned. “Oh, yeah! That was awesome!” Dash then flew away, pleased with her success.

Winner: Super Rainbow Dash

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 101: 62 Godzilla vs Aboras vs Gabora

Aboras roared as he swung his arms around. Before him, Gabora bellowed back, his plates wide open as the reptile roared.

The two kaiju charged at one another, Aboras punching Gabora across the face. Gabora bit into Aboras’ wrist, yanking hard and pulling him to the ground. Aboras kicked at Gabora, making him back off and allowing Aboras to rise. Gabora stood up on his hind legs and swung at Aboras with his claws, forcing his foe back, before Gabora tackled Aboras down, biting onto his arm. Aboras threw Gabora off, standing and kicking his foe in the ribs. Gabora grabbed Aboras’ leg and pulled him to the ground, before firing his heat ray at Aboras, striking him in the shoulder, steam rising from the impact. Aboras roared as he stood up, before spraying his acidic foam at Gabora.

Gabora backed off, before he closed his plates and rammed Aboras, sending him rolling backwards. Gabora then slammed his tail into his opponent’s head, making him roll away once more. Aboras rose to his feet, and as Gabora lunged at him, Aboras grabbed Gabora by his head and flung him across the ground. Gabora rolled away, before standing and tossing a rock at Aboras. As the blue kaiju swatted it away, Gabora opened his plates and fired a heat ray, striking Aboras in the face and making him stumble back. Aboras then sprayed his acidic foam, but Gabora closed his plates, blocking off the foam, before ramming Aboras to the ground, then picking him up and tossing him away.

Aboras stood up, but a blue beam smashed into his back, sending him falling onto his face.

Godzilla roared as he approached the duo, punching his fists together before he charged.

Gabora opened his plates and fired his heat ray, but the beam splashed harmlessly against Godzilla’s hide. Godzilla kicked Gabora in the chin, flipping him backwards. Aboras then grabbed Godzilla by his tail, swinging him to the ground. Aboras then pounced on Godzilla, beating at his face with his fists. Godzilla pushed off Aboras, before standing and kangaroo kicking him to the ground. Gabora lunged at Godzilla, biting onto his right arm and yanking. Godzilla punched Gabora back, before the smaller kaiju slammed his tail into the side of Godzilla’s head, sending the kaiju rolling away. Aboras stood up, grabbing Gabora and tossing him away, before kicking his foe in the ribs.

Godzilla punched Aboras in the face, then kicked him in the chest. Aboras sprayed his acidic foam on Godzilla, making the kaiju king stumble back, his skin sizzling. Godzilla then launched his Atomic Ray, nailing Aboras in the chest and flooring him. Gabora bit into Godzilla’s tail, but Godzilla swung him around, making him roll away. Aboras stood up, then headbutted Godzilla in the chest, making him stumble backwards. Gabora slammed his tail into Aboras’ side, making him roll away, before Godzilla grabbed Gabora by his neck, tossing him across the ground. Aboras sprayed his foam upon Godzilla and Gabora, their hides sizzling.

Godzilla grabbed Gabora by his tail, and slammed him into Aboras. Gabora stood up, before pelting Godzilla with heat rays. Aboras judo tossed Gabora to the ground, before charging at Godzilla. The two kaiju traded punches for a short while, until Godzilla headbutted Aboras in the chest, sending the blue kaiju stumbling backwards, before Godzilla fired his atomic ray, nailing Aboras in the face and sending him tumbling backwards. Gabora closed his plates and rammed Godzilla, sending the king rolling away. Gabora then grabbed Godzilla and tossed him across the ground. Aboras kicked Gabora in the side, flipping him over, before he punched away at his chest.

Godzilla’s tail collided with Aboras’ face, knocking him away as Godzilla struck Gabora in the back with his Atomic Ray. Gabora rolled away, before he rammed Godzilla in the chest, sending him skidding backwards. Gabora then struck Godzilla in the side with a kidney punch, before flooring him with a bodyslam. Godzilla kicked off Gabora, before Aboras’ tail struck him in the side. Godzilla grabbed the tail and swung Aboras around, tossing him away and running after him. Aboras stood up and sprayed his foam, burning at Godzilla and making him halt. Gabora rammed Godzilla from behind, sending him crashing into Aboras, causing both kaiju to roll away.

Gabora then opened his plates and pounced on Godzilla, biting onto his neck. Godzilla grabbed Gabora and flung him off, before standing and firing his Atomic Ray at Gabora, striking him in the chest, and knocking him backwards. Aboras sat up, spraying Godzilla in the face with his acidic foam, before ramming the dinosaur to the ground. Aboras then bodyslammed Godzilla, punching away at his face. Gabora tackled Aboras to the ground, biting onto his arm. Aboras punched at Gabora’s face, before backing off and spraying his foam, burning at Gabora’s body and making him back off. Gabora nailed Aboras in the face with a heat ray, before Godzilla grabbed Gabora by his tail and tossed him away, then floored Aboras with an Atomic Ray.

Gabora rolled to his feet, closing his plates as he rammed Godzilla, tackling him down before he bit into his neck. Godzilla grabbed Gabora by his neck and stood up, just as Aboras charged at the two. Godzilla threw Gabora into Aboras, knocking both kaiju to the ground, before firing his Atomic Ray, nailing Gabora in the side and knocking him away. Gabora rolled to his feet, before turning and running off.

Aboras rose to his feet, roaring out before he punched away at Godzilla’s chest, sending his foe staggering backwards, before Aboras floored him with a swing of his tail colliding with his head. Godzilla rolled to his feet, just as Aboras sprayed his foam. Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray, the blue beam tearing through the foam and striking the back of Aboras’ throat, flooring him.

Aboras coughed up blood as he staggered to his feet. Aboras stared at Godzilla for a moment, before he hastily walked away. Godzilla roared in victory as he clapped his claws, before walking away.

Winner: Godzilla

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA