My Matches

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Box Office

Pay
46%
Refund
54%

Total votes: 26

Kiryu2012
Keizer

My Matches

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 1: Godzilla vs Seeman

Godzilla tore his way through the buildings of Tokyo, the military forces proving useless against the nuclear juggernaut. Godzilla unleashed his trademark Atomic Ray, vaporising buildings and vehicles alike.

However, there was one person stopping him.

Godzilla made his way towards the Tokyo Tower, ready to crumble it to the ground, when suddenly...

"SEE?"

Godzilla turned his head in confusion, spotting the only person who could ever say something like that:

Seeman.

The obvious Demoman laughed as he looked at the screen and pointed at Godzilla. Godzilla roared angrily as he deemed Seeman as a threat.

Charging forward, Godzilla punched Seeman square in the face, sending the Scottish man flying into a building. Seeman sprung back to his feet, enlarging his right fist as he said "SEE?" before he punched Godzilla hard, sending the leviathan sliding backwards. Godzilla growled in suprise before he charged forward again, spinning around and sweeping out Seeman's feet from under him, knocking the 'human' onto his back. Godzilla then stomped away on Seeman's face, bringing out a cry of pain from him.

Seeman grabbed Godzilla with his giant hand before he flung Godzilla into a nearby building, brining rubble down upon him. Godzilla roared enraged before he pushed himself back to his feet before he fired off his Atomic Ray, the blue beam plowing into Seeman's chest and sending him flying backwards with a scream of pain, the drunken man crashing through several rows of buildings before he tumbled down the streets when Godzilla ceased firing.

Seeman grumbled as he pushed himself back onto his feet, his chest smoking.

"I HATE you campers!!"

Seeman then stood up as he fired his Seebeam, the sonic energies taking Godzilla completly by suprise as it hit him like a freight train and slamming him into several buildings himself. Unlike Godzilla, however, Seeman refused to stop as he kept firing, Godzilla sliding across the ground, digging a deep trench with his dorsal spines. Seeman finally stopped when Godzilla reached Tokyo Bay.

Godzilla groaned as he pushed himself to his feet, shaking his head and clearing the cobwebs. Godzilla turned his head, visibly shocked that that attack had pushed him back so far. Seeman was indeed much tougher than he could've imagined.

Then Godzilla heard Seeman laughing and looked up, his jaw dropping as Seeman had climbed up Tokyo Tower and jumped off straight at Godzilla, his giant fist out front. Godzilla quickly retaliated the only way he knew how. Charging up his might, Godzilla fired another Atomic Ray, Seeman intercepting it with his Seebeam. The two beams clashed back and forth, neither side refusing to back down.

Finally, the buildup of energy caused by the beam clash exploded, sending both Godzilla and Seeman flying away, Godzilla falling into the ocean, Seeman crashing down onto an oil refinery, spreading fire across the docks.

Godzilla rose out of the waves, water being sent out onto land, putting out the flames as the Kaiju King stomped his way towards Seeman, who was getting back up as well.

"Ug, I've really hit rock bottom."

Godzilla then took advantage of Seeman's state as he kicked Seeman in the face, knocking the Scottish drunk back down as Godzilla grabbed Seeman, picking him up before he tossed him into a building, the TF2 freak crying out as rubble fell down on him.

Godzilla made his way towards Seeman, only to receive a giant fist to the face, sending him toppling onto the docks as Seeman stood up. Seeman then grabbed Godzilla with his enlarged hand once more before he threw Godzilla back into the ocean. Godzilla rose above the surface, ready to continue the fight...

...only to witness Seeman's fist heading straight at him.

Seeman's giant fist smashed into Godzilla's skull, firing him down underwater, blood steadily oozing out of a visible crack on his head. Seeman laughed in victory as he waved his giant hand in the air before he said one last thing:

"SEE?"

Winner: Seeman
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: My Matches

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 2: Gwangi vs Mecha-King Ghidorah

Gwangi stomped around in the mountains of the Great Valley, trying to find and kill something. He was looking so hard to kill something, that he didn't notice a glowing shape take form above him.

Then...

WHAM!!!

Something fell upon Gwangi, pinning him to the ground. Gwangi roared before he stood up, pushing off Mecha-King Ghidorah as he whipped around to face him.

MKG fired of his Gravity Bolts and Triple Maser Beams, shredding Gwangi's scales like paper as the the dinosaur fell to one knee. Gwangi then charged forward when MKG stopped firing, grabbing ahold of the cyborg's right head before he threw him into a boulder. MKG got up and as Gwangi jumped at him, bit down on Gwangi's legs with his outer head before he swung him around into the wall. Gwangi angrily socked the heads in between their eyes, dizzying them and making them let go, allowing Gwangi to kangaroo-kick MKG, sending the hydra flying backwards and smashing through a bouldet.

Mecha-King Ghidorah stood up as he flapped his wings, sending a wave of wind and rocks flying at Gwangi, bombarding Gwangi and stabbing him with shrapnel. Gwangi staggered from the shotgun-like blast, before he ran forward and rammed MKG with all his might, toppling the cyborg dragon and allowing Gwangi to jump on him, raining fists down upon his faces. MKG roared as he struggled to break free, but to no avail.

Mecha-King Ghidorah then shot his left head forward, punching Gwangi in the chest and knocking him off. MKG rose to his feet before he flew up, wrapping his tails around Gwangi's neck. MKG flew higher into the air, Gwangi struggling wildly, until the dragon simply let go, the purple dinosaur falling down, tumbling down the mountain, smashing into boulders, peeling his skin off, his bones breaking, his right eye stabbed with a rock.

Gwangi slammed into the ground, throwing a wave of dirt into the air. Mecha-King Ghidorah flew down, stomping down on Gwangi's skull, cracking it open. Refusing to die, Gwangi grabbed MKG's legs before he swung him around and threw him into a tree. MKG tried to get up, but Gwangi picked him up again, jumping into the air as he positioned MKG's heads toward the ground before he came back down, pile-driving MKG's heads into the ground.

Mecha-King Ghidorah reached up and bit Gwangi's neck, throwing him head-first into the ground as he bombarded him with Gravity Bolts and Triple Laser Beams, tearing open his flesh and burning the bones.

Gwangi weakly tried to get up, but MKG shot his Machine Hand forward, clamping down on Gwangi's body before he unleashed countless bolts of electricity, the dinosaur struggling wildly as electricity tore open his flesh and caused his bones to crack. MKG also ripped open Gwangi's face with his Gravity Bolts and Triple Laser Beams, the energies punching holes through Gwangi's skull. Finally he let go, allowing Gwangi's electrified body, still sparking with volts, to fall to the ground.

Mecha-King Ghidorah cackled to victory before he flew back into the future, his mission a success.

Winner: Mecha-King Ghidorah
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 3: Heavy Weapons Guy vs Princess Luna

Heavy ran through the Everfree Forest, minigun revving as he looked around, trying to find any sign of a spy, but no such luck. However, he soon came into a clearing and stumbled upon an odd site.

There was a statue in the center of the clearing, one that looked equine in appearance. Only the statue had wings, a horn, a flowing, but evil-looking, mane, and an evil, almost predatory look to it's face. Heavy also spotted the figure kneeling before it. The being was obviously a horse... that is, if a horse could have a mane that looked like it was made of the night sky itself, a bluish-black coat that shimmered in the moonlight, a pair of black, but majestic wings that were currently tucked at the sides, and a long black horn sticking from her, Heavy could tell it was a mare, forehead.

Heavy took note of the uncanny resemblence the statue and the mare had, putting two-and-two together and realizing they must be the same.

But there was something different about this mare. He took note of her face, which bore not an evil, bloodthirsty look, but a sad, almost humanlike expression. She also seemed to not try and plot over taking over the Earth, but simply to sulk before the statue. Heavy's face scrunched up in confusion. Was this mare sorry for whatever it is that she did? It was quite possible, but still, Heavy wanted a brawl, and this mare looked like she was the perfect challenge.

Heavy lifted up his minigun and started to walk his way towards her, when the mare did the one thing Heavy would never had imagined:

She spoke.

"Heavy Weapons Guy."

Heavy stopped, his jaw dropped in shock. How did she know his name?

"We can read thoughts. Thou is no different."

Heavy could only stare in amazement. She could read thoughts? But who was she? And why was she talking like that?

"We are the one known here as Princess Luna, and it is the Canterlot way to talk like this, and to address ourselves as two."

Heavy stared for a moment longer, before his face tightened in challenge. So this mare could read thoughts. That would be quite difficult for him to handle, but it made the hopeful battle all the more easier.

"We know thou wishes for battle. We need the challenge. The need for venting out our problems. Thus we accept thou's challenge."

Luna stood up, before she hovered up into the air, spreading out her wings as thunder clouds gathered behind her.

"We shall warn thou, we are not one to defeat easily."

Heavy grinned. Finally a real opponent!

Finally he spoke.

"NOW IS COWARD KILLING TIME!!!"

Luna smirked.

"As though would say it, bring it on."

Heavy immediatly fired off his minigun, the first few bullets striking Luna in the chest and brining out trickles of blood. Luna commanded the clouds to fire off bolts of lightning, zapping Heavy and sending him tumbling. Heavy managed to get to his feet before he charged forward, firing his minigun again, but this time Luna used her magic to create a shield in front of herself, blocking off the bullets. Luna then caught Heavy with her telekinesis before she flung him into a tree.

Heavy stood up, growling in anger as he whipped around and fired his minigun again, the bullets imbedding themselves into Luna's legs and flanks and brining out a grunt of pain from the alicorn. Luna then teleported in fron of Heavy before she backhanded him with suprising force, sending him stumbling back and allowing her to whip around, bucking the minigun right out of Heavy's hands, the gun landing on the ground about 10 feet away.

"Sasha, no!!!"

Heavy turned bavk towards Luna, eyes burning with rage.

"YOU TOUCHED MY GUN!!!"

Heacy then ran up to her and swung his right fist up, striking her in the chin and throwing her head back, allowing Heavy to grab her head before he swung her down and smashed his knee into her face, blooding her nose and causing her to stumble back in pain.

Despite the short but brutal beating, Luna still smiled.

"We have underestimated thou. But now the fun really begins!"

Luna's horn glowed bright blue, before she fired a powerful blast of magic, striking Heavy square in the chest and sending him flying backwards and plowing right through a tree. Heavy coughed a little, before he pushed himself back onto his feet. Heavy then charged at Luna, swinging a left hook at her, only for the pony to teleport out of his way, causing the Russian to stumble forward. Luna reappeared behind Heavy before she bucked him hard in the back, sending him flying forward and slamming headfirst into a tree.

Heavy placed a hand on his head in pain, finding it hard to concentrate due to the fact that he was slowly loosing focus. Heavy refused to give in, though, as he pushed himself back to his feet and glared at Luna.

Heavy then put on a pair of boxing gloves that seemingly appeared out of nowhere, before he grinned at Luna.

"Put up fists."

Luna smiled herself.

"If it is melee thou wants, thou shall get."

Luna galloped forward, punching Heavy in the gut, knocking the wind right out of him and causing him to double over. Luna then uppercut Heavy, sending him stumbling backwards. Heavy then swung his fists, sandwiching Luna's head between his fists. Luna stumbled, allowing Heavy to punch her hard between the eyes, knocking her over. Heavy then stomped on her throat until Luna managed to roll out of the way. Luna then got behind Heavy, grabbing his arms and pinning them behind his back. Luna then whispered into his ear:

"I always admired your status, Heavy."

Heavy felt his face grow hot, but he soon shook it off as he managed to pull free before he spun around, decking her across the face. Luna ignored the pain as she threw back Heavy with her magic before she caught him in her telekinesis, flinging him into another tree.

Heavy groaned, feeling his strength leaving him. Staggering to his feet, Heavy shook his head as he prepared for one last attack.

Luna flew at Heavy, seemingly ready to impale him, and for a brief moment, Heavy could've sworn she had the same evil look as the statue did, before he brought his hand forward, pointing it like a gun.

"POW, HAHA!!!"

Luna was sent flying back by the invisible attack, slamming into the statue. Luna shook her head, clearly suprised by that last attack before she sent a ball of magic above Heavy, the orb exploding into a flash with sapped Heavy of his strength. Heavy collapsed onto his hands and knees, unable to fight any longer.

Just then he felt a comforting hoof on his shoulder. Looking up, he saw Luna standing before him, a helpful smile on her face before she lifted him to his feet.

"I am impressed, Heavy. Nopony, or in your case, no human has ever fought me and lasted for so long."

Heavy blinked in confusion.

"Why do you talk normally now?"

"I don't actually talk the old Canterlot way that much now, after a little lesson from my sister. I have to say, Heavy, I never thought I could meet anyobe like this."

Luna levitated Heavy's minigun to Heavy, who happily accepted it.

"We must meet together like this, human."

"Yes we should."

"Oh, and one more thing."

Before Heavy could ask, Luna kissed him right on the lips. Heavy blushed bright red, even as she pulled back, a playful grin on her face.

"Same place?"

Heavy then smiled.

"Yes."

Draw.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 4: Goji64 vs Gwangi

Gwangi was loling across Seattle, turning buildings into popcorn, making the ocean randomly spit out sharks, and having those sharks act like the classes of Team Fortress 2. Gwangi laughed at it all as he sat on a throne made of Sandviches and pies rained from the sky around him.

Holding his hand up, Gwangi suddenly had a glass in his claws before he filled it up with pies.

"Chaos is a wonderful, WONDERFUL, thing."

Gwangi expected somepony to say "Not as wonderful as friendship." as he prepared to drink it, but to his suprise, a familiar roar filled the air as Goji64 stomped his way towards him.

*sigh*"This again?"

Gwangi then drank the glass, before he flung the pies at Goji64, exploding in his face and sending him flying back. Goji64 got to his feet as he fired an Atomic Ray from his maw, striking Gwangi and flinging him off the Sandvich throne, which burned up from the heat.

Gwangi charged at Goji64, putting on a pair of boxing gloves before he punched away at Goji64.

"I'm gonna knock you out!" BOOM! "Mama said knock you out!" BAM! "I'm gonna knock you out!" SMACK! "Mama said knock you out!" POW!

Goji64 roared angrily before he caught the fists before he yanked Gwangi towards him and skull-bashed him, sending him stumbling back.

"Pootis Dispenser here."

Gwangi grabbed a dispenser and hit Goji64 in the head with it, knocking him down before Gwangi slithered up next to him.

"Bug."

Gwangi raised his foot up before he slammed it down onto Goji64's face again and again. Having enough of this, Goji64 grabbed Gwangi's leg before he flung him into a popcorn building. Goji64 then fired Atomic Rays from his hands, striking Gwangi right in the chest and sending him flying through several more popcorn buildings. Goji64 then jumped up into the air before he bodyslammed Gwangi, crushing him beneath his weight.

"Nyet!"

Gwangi punched Goji64 off of him before he got on top of Goji64.

"My fists! THEY ARE MADE OF STEEL, ARE THEY NOT?!?"

Gwangi then beat away at Goji64's face, blooding and bruising it, though his regeneration healed up the damage just as quickly. Goji64 released a Nuclear Pulse, sending the purple monstrosity flying into the ocean.

Gwangi emerged out of the water, only to receive a fist to the face. And another. And another one after that. Goji64 continued to beat away at Gwangi until the Godzilla-Barney lovechild Falcon-Punched Goji64 right in the groin, sending the Kaiju King flying into the air as he howled in agony.

Goji64 slammed into the Earth, leaving a crater in his shape. Goji64 rose to see Gwangi skipping merrily across the ocean's surface towards him. Goji64 felt his anger grow as Gwangi came closer, until, with a bellow of absolute rage, he grabbed Gwangi's throat and threw him into a popcorn building. Goji64 then grabbed Gwangi's tail before tearing it clean off, blood spraying out of the stump. Goji64 then fired Atomic Rays out of his hands, tail, and mouth, tearing holes into Gwangi and sending him flying away.

Gwangi slithered to his feet as Demon Resident Mine Cart started playing before he went Ubercharge, glowing blood red as he cracked his neck around.

"Hit me. I DARE you."

The two reptiles slammed into each other, punching, kicking, clawing, blasting away at each other with everything they had. The fight soon went across the ocean, neither side winning nor loosing.

Goji64 grabbed Gwangi's torso before he pile-drove him underwater, smashing his head into an underwater mountain. Gwangi grabbed Goji64 before he punted the Godzilla, sending him flying through the seawater.

The two kaiju stared at each other with an unparalled hate. Goji64's spines glowed a crimson red, while Gwangi's head started to enlarge.

Goji64 unleashed a mighty roar which echoed across the planet before he unleashed his Hyper Spiral Beam, the scarlet beam tearing like hell towards Gwangi...

"IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAH!!! BLAAARGGGH!!!"

The two megabeams slammed into each other, creating a massive explosion that engulfed the two, the explosion evaporating the part of the ocean they were in, before going out and obliterating Seatlle and the surrounding country, digging a hole deep enough to reach the core of the planet.

Goji64 slowly came to. Looking up, he saw with horror the damage that had been done. Almost nothing was left.

Not even Gwangi.

The Godzilla looked around for Gwangi, but he was nowhere to be found.

Then...

Hello, Goji64. This is Gwangi talking inside your head. Freaky, isn't it? I gotta get a new hobby. Anyway, I enjoyed our little battles. I would wish to challenge you again, but I'm one to go across dimensions. So don't expect me to be in your world. We will meet again, and trust me, it won't be pretty. Later.

Goji64 stood in thought for a moment, before he growled in determination. The guardians of this world would rebuild the damage done.

Until then, Goji64 would be waiting for Gwangi.

Draw.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 5: Burning Godzilla vs Destroyah vs FW Monsters

Burning Godzilla fired a Spiral Beam, blasting a hole in Destroyah's chest, yet the living Oxygen Destroyer paid no attention as he fired a Micro-Oxygen beam, striking Godzilla in the neck and flooring him as he howled in pain. BG rolled to his feet as he punched Destroyah in the face as much and fast as possible until Destroyah stabbed his claws into BG's stomach, resulting in getting his hand burned by the great heat. BG then fired a Spiral Beam point-blank into Destroyah's face, blowing apart part of the left side of his face. Destroyah's horn glowed orange before he sliced his Horn Katana across BG's chest, the nuclear bomb screaming out as a milky white substance formed, preventing the wound from healing.

Destroyah stomped down on Godzilla's throat, slowly crushing the neck bones as Godzilla struggled wildly.

Suddenly the roars of other monsters were heard. Destroyah turned to see Anguirus, King Ceaser, Rodan, and Kamacuras all charging at the two. Anguirus curled up before he Thundrballed towards, Destroyah, striking him in the chest and pushing him away from Burning Godzilla. Destroyah fired his MO beam, striking the anklyosaur in the back, dissolving away at his shell as Anguirus unfurled, wailing in pain as King Ceaser jumped up and roundhouse-kicked Destroyah's face, jerking his head to the right. Destroyah caught the leg before he swung him around into Rodan, knocking both down. Kamacuras flew at Destroyah, but the crustacean just backhanded the mantis, sending the insect slamming into a building and splattering apart on impact.

Anguirus soon rose to his feet, only to get a Spiral Beam to the face, vaporising a majority of his body as Burning Godzilla rose to his feet. Zilla, Ebirah, Hedorah, and Kumonga all charged at the Kaiju King. BG simply fired a supercharged heat ray, atomizing Kumonga and Ebirah as Zilla leapt onto Godzilla, only to scream in pain and leap off as his limbs caught of fire. Hedorah tried smothering BG, but found himself drying up on contact. BG then grabbed Hedorah, holding on tightly as the Smog Monster tried breaking free, but soon crumbled up into dust. Zilla tried charging, but BG fired an uncharged heat ray, burning him to ashes.

Destroyah stomped on Rodan's head, crushing his skull as King Ceaser tried charging at him, only for Destroyah to lash out with his Horn Katana, cleaving the golem's body in two as both halves fell on either side of Destroyah. Gigan landed in front of Destroyah before he fired his Cluster Beam, the energies exploding around Destroyah as the Micro-Oxygen beast fired an MO ray, striking Gigan in his neck and sending the cyborg flying backwards. Monster X landed down behind Destroyah before he fired his Gravity Bolts, striking Destroyah in the back and blowing off chunks of armor. Destroyah turned to face Monster X, only to receive a backhand and a tail-whip to the face, sending him stumbling backwards as Monster X punched him in the face and chest repeatedly. Destroyah roared in outrage as he swiped his Horn Katana across Monster X's chest, sending the skeletal warrior stumbling backwards.

Burning Godzilla fired a heat ray, striking Gigan in the side and blowing in a huge hole, toppling the cyborg as BG roared into the night sky. Suddenly, a roar similiar to his own echoed, before FW Godzilla charged, firing his Atomic Ray, striking Burning Godzilla in the chest and sending him crashing into a building. BG roared as he fired a Spiral Beam, scorching FW Godzilla's face and toppling him with a roar of pain. Gigan fired his boomerang discs at BG, only for them to burn up. BG fired a Spiral Beam, vaporising the entire upper body of Gigan before FW Godzilla grabbed BG before he flung him into a building. BG got up before he fired a heat ray, only for FW Godzilla to counter it with an Atomic Ray, the collision creating an explosion which knocked both Godzillas down.

Manda coiled around Destroyah's leg, squeezing tightly until Destroyah grabbed him and snapped his neck, killing him instantly as Monster X jumped at him, only to recieve a Micro-Oxygen beam to the face, sending him crashing into a building as Destroyah walked towards him. Monster X got up as he fired more Gravity Bolts, blowing open several more holes in Destroyah's frame. The crustacean howled in fury before he punched Monster X to the ground, stomping on him repeatedly until he grabbed Monster X with his tail and flung him into a building.

FW Godzilla charged at Burning Godzilla, only to receive a tail to the face, knocking him down as BG grabbed him by his throat, squeezing tightly as FW Godzilla kicked him in the face repeatedly, but to no avail as BG tossed him into a building. FW Godzilla managed to get up before he charged at BG again, the two Godzillas punching and kicking away at each other until BG managed to shove FW Godzilla into a building. BG then grabbed FW Godzilla before he tossed him into the air, firing a Spiral Beam and striking FW Godzilla dead-on, sending him flying into the ocean.

Monster X fired his Gravity Bolts into Destroyah's foot, making him back off as Monster X rose to his feet. Before he could make another move, a Spiral Beam slammed into his skull, atomizing it as Destroyah turned only to get an Uber Spiral Beam in the face. Then another. And another. Burning Godzilla kept blasting away at Destroyah, blowing off entire pieces of Destroyah. Destroyah tried to fly, but his wings have been atomized. With one final howl, Destroyah's upper body was obliterated by a Hyper Spiral Beam.

Burning Godzilla roared in victory, and soon relief as his body was cooling down from giving off so much energy. Growling, Godzilla made his way into the ocean, swimming past the unconcious FW Godzilla.

Winner: Burning Godzilla

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 6: Vagineer vs M.O.G.U.E.R.A

M.O.G.U.E.R.A stood at the edge of San Fransico, ready to take out the threat that was found to have been heading in the city's direction. No one had any idea what the threat was, but they were ready for anything.

Well, ready for anything except what they faced.

Soon, after half an hour, M.O.G.U.E.R.A's sensors detected a large shape. The robot went into defensive mode as the threat it was sent to face appeared...

...and it was hideous.

It looked like a human... that is, if one could tell it what human. It wore blue overalls and a blue shirt. It had a glove on it's right hand, with goggles making it's eyes like that of a shark's. But what was most disturbing was the fact that it's mouth was open unnaturally wide, opening in a vertical position, slit-shaped, with the lower jaw going down to reach it's chest.

Then it spoke.

"yddub, ereh kool, yeh. Vagineer a m'I. smelborp evlos I sneam tahT."

Vagineer then made a slitting throat act with his thumb, before he got into a fighting stance. M.O.G.U.E.R.A went into combat mode as it readyed for battle.

Vagineer immediatly grabbed M.O.G.U.E.R.A before he flung it into a building. The robot pushed itself back up before it fired optic blasts, striking Vagineer in the mouth, but if the attack hurt him, he definatly wasn't showing it. Vagineer then fired off his fist, striking M.O.G.U.E.R.A square in the chest, sending the mech flipping through the air. M.O.G.U.E.R.A managed to activate it's thrusters, getting back onto it's feet as it saw that Vagineer's hand had long regrown. M.O.G.U.E.R.A then fired off a pair of Spiral Grenade Missiles, plowing into Vagineer's chest and sending him flying into a building.

Vagineer sprung right back up with no visible damage, before he jumped forward and punched M.O.G.U.E.R.A in the face, flooring the mech as Vagineer stomped down on the robot's chest.

"gnippird-krop, ahctoG."

M.O.G.U.E.R.A fired a pair of azure beams from it's cone hands, striking Vagineer in the face and causing him to jump back in suprise. M.O.G.U.E.R.A pushed itself back up before it fired a maser beam from it's chest cannon, striking Vagineer in the chest and sending him crashing through several buildings. Vagineer got right back up before he extended out his arm, grabbing M.O.G.U.E.R.A by the head before he swung it around, plowing the machine through several rows of buildings. M.O.G.U.E.R.A quickly activated it's jets, taking off into the air before it bombarded Vagineer with optic blasts, hand beams, maser cannons, and Spiral Grenade Missiles, the heavy assault sending the alien mutant flying away, tumbling across the ground before rolling to a stop.

Vagineer jumped up after M.O.G.U.E.R.A, enlarging his head before he skull-bashed M.O.G.U.E.R.A hard, sending the robot crashing down into the ground, most of it's lower body imbedded. Vagineer landed down in front of the robot. M.O.G.U.E.R.A quickly fired several more optic blasts and cone beams, but Vagineer took little notice of this as he grabbed M.O.G.U.E.R.A's arms before tearing them clean off, sparks spraying out of the stumps. M.O.G.U.E.R.A activated it's drill nose before it stabbed the drill into Vagineer's shoulder, tearing in a hole big enough for it to fire it's optic beams into, tearing the hole bigger, though it was in vain as the wound sealed back up.

"yob, yalpsid das a s'ereht tahT."

Vagineer grabbed the drill before he merely plucked it off, M.O.G.U.E.R.A struggling hard to try and fly out, but it's jets had been crushed beyond use. Knowing it had failed it's mission, M.O.G.U.E.R.A fired one last spray of optic blasts into Vagineer's mouth.

"ylgu re'ouy ?gniht rehtona dnA"

Vagineer grabbed M.O.G.U.E.R.A's head before he tore it right off, crushing the head in his hand before he tossed the scrap metal aside as he raised his hands into the air.

"wah-eeeeeY!!!"

Vagineer then looked back at the city, seeing the humans frozen in terror.

"sekacnroc, ahctoG."

Winner: Vagineer

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 7: Gezora vs Dic Soupcan vs Dagahra

Gezora emerged from the waters of Hawaii, seawater rolling off his slimey skin as he slithered onto shore, snatching up any humans nearby and stuffing them into his beak.

Suddenly, Gezora came upon an odd site: Dic Soupcan lay asleep on a wooden crate, a bottle of Scrumpy in his hand. Curious, but hungry, Gezora wrapped a tentacle around the bottle and tried to eat it, only to fight not just the bland taste of glass, but the disgusting taste of alchohol. Dic Soupcan, in his sleeping state, raised his hand to his mouth for his Scrumpy, only to find that it was not in his hand. Looking up, Dic Soupcan saw that Gezora had it in his beak.

"NO! That's my Scrumpy!!"

Gezora looked at Dic Soupcan curiously, unable to understand what he was saying, merely letting out a chirp in response. Dic Soupcan laughed at this before he vomited a stream of bile, striking Gezora square between the eyes and sending him sliding backwards. Immediatly understanding Dic Soupcan's desire to battle, Gezora raised up his tentacles, ready to make a meal out of the Scottish drunk.

Dic Soupcan charged, but Gezora wrapped two of his tentacles around Dic Soupcan's arms before he swung him around and tossed him into the water. The drunkard got up before he burped a grenade at Gezora, the bomb exploded against him and knocking him down with a cry of pain. Dic Soupcan then charged at Gezora, wielding a plank with a sharp rock sticking out of it. Gezora quickly wrapped a tentacle around Dic Soupcan's leg before he yanked hard, flipping the 'human' onto his back.

Dic Soupcan struck Gezora's mantle with his spiked plank, getting out a screech of pain before the massive cuttlefish slapped Dic Soupcan hard across the face with his tentacle, the serrated suckers shredding open the TF2 Freak's face. Dic Soupcan stumbled back, howling in pain, before he threw the plank at Gezora, stabbing it into his mantle and brining out a shrill cry of pain from the mollusk.

Before Dic Soupcan could move in for the kill, a lavender beam tore into his back, brining out a scream of pain as the Scottish man turned to face the source.

Dagahra emerged out from the water, his Barem turning the H2O a crimson red. Dagahra roared before he fired another Irabushan Beam, raking the energies across Gezora's face and sending him tumbling with a shriek of agony.

Dic Soupcan jumped on top of Dagahra before he struck him hard in the head with an empty beer bottle repeatedly. Dagahra merely shook him off before he turned and shot an orb of Barem at Dic Soupcan, the ball exploding in his face and covering the left side of his face with the acidic starfish. The Scottish freak screamed in total agony as his face was burning like nothing he had ever felt. The Barem were also sapping him of his energy.

"FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!!! I'M BURNING HERE!!!"

During that time, Gezora managed to wrap his tentacles around Dagahra's legs and wings, squeezing tightly to do any damage. However, Dagahra's thick leathery skin made the constriction ineffective, and the freezing temperatures had no effect on the dragon who could survive living in the freezing depths of the bottom of the ocean. Dagahra turned his head around, biting down on one of the tentacles as he sheared it clean off, bringing out a scream of agony from Gezora, who was sent flying into the ocean from Dagahra's Irabushan Beam, the cuttlefish's face boiled black.

Dic Soupcan burped a grenade at Dagahra, exploding against his emerald scales and getting his attention. Dic Soupcan vomited a stream of bile at Dagahra, but to his shock and disgust, Dagahra happily gulped the bile down before his shoulders grew cannons and fired twin beams, striking Dic Soupcan in the face and sending him flying backwards with a scream of pain. Dagahra walked over to the freak before he punched him hard in the stomach, causing him to vomit another stream which Dagahra drank before he bit down on Dic Soupcan's shoulder, tearing off a hunk of flesh as the drunk man screamed out hoarsely.

Dic Soupcan tried burping another grenade, but before he could, Dagahra fired an Irabushan Beam down Dic Soupcan's throat, striking the grenade and causing it to explode prematuraly, blowing apart Dic Soupcan's head, torso, and arms.

Dagahra merely snorted at the remains of Dic Soupcan, before he walked back into the ocean to feed on more pollution.

Winner: Dagahra

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 8: Gorosaurus vs Spacegodzilla

As Spacegodzilla flew through the air, his body glowed with power. Circling above Osaka, the crystal tyrant slammed into the ground, throwing up a wave of dirt. Several giant crystals sprouted from the ground, feeding their master with power. Spacegodzilla let out a roar, challenging any that may stand in his way.

However, there was one who defied him.

A loud roar took Spacegodzilla by suprise. Turning around, Spacegodzilla spotted Gorosaurus charging at him. Gorosaurus roared once more, demanding that Spacegodzilla leave immediatly. The space clone merely growled before firing a Corona Beam, the scarlet energy carving open Gorosaurus' chest. The dinosaur howled as he stumbled back, only to snarl angrily and charge again. Spacegodzilla fired several more Corona Beams, all of them ripping open the carcharodontosaur's flesh, yet he kept going until he slammed his skull into Spacegodzilla's chest, causing him to stumble back, shrieking in suprise. Gorosaurus then bit down on Spacegodzilla's left arm, shaking his head wildly as the Godzilla clone howled in pain. Furious, Spacegodzilla sent energy from his hand into Gorosaurus' mouth, charring the inside as Gorosaurus released his grip, howling painfully. Spacegodzilla then summoned green energy bolts from his shoulder crystals, catching Gorosaurus in his Gravity Tornadoe before he flung him into a building.

Gorosaurus roared angrily as he emerged from the rubble and charged at Spacegodzilla. The crystal tyrant shot a pair of crystal missiles, both of which struck Gorosaurus in the chest. The theropod staggered, but only for a moment before he jumped forward and swung his tail around, smashing the limb into the clone's face and flooring him instantly. Gorosaurus then bit down on Spacegodzilla's leg, picking him up and swinging him around again and again before tossing him into a building.

Spacegodzilla groaned as he stood up, only to receive a headbutt, knocking him back dow. Gorosaurus stomped down on Spacegodzilla's chest, only to gain a flurry of Corona Beams in return. Gorosaurus stumbled back, howling in pain. Spacegodzilla lashed out with his tail, stabbing the tip into Gorosaurus' chest. Spacegodzilla then procedded to pump Gorosaurus full of energy, causing him to cry out in pain as he struggled wildly. Spacegodzilla then flung Gorosaurus aside, sending the theropod tumbling across the ground.

Spacegodzilla turned back to his crystals, only to receive a kangaroo-kick to the back, flooring him instantly as Gorosaurus bit down on Spacegodzilla's tail before he swung him into a building. Spacegodzilla rose from the rubble, howling in fury as he flew at Gorosaurus, who leaned back on his tail, lashing out with a kangaroo-kick and caving in Spacegodzilla's chest, sending him flying back and crashing into a building. Spacegodzilla puked out blood as he struggled to rise, only to see Gorosaurus standing before him. The Godzilla clone could only cry out in terror before Gorosaurus bit down on Spacegodzilla's neck, applying more and more pressure as Spacegodzilla's neck bones were crushed and grinded. Gorosaurus squeezed harder, the pressure mounting from the bite eventually causing Spacegodzilla's head to burst like a zit, sending blood, bone fragments, and brain matter splattering everywhere.

Gorosaurus simply snorted before he reared his head back and roared in victory, having saved humanity once more.

Winner: Gorosaurus

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 9: Godzilla, Rodan, and King Ghidorah vs Spacegodzilla vs the Stranger

Godzilla and Rodan both woke up to the scenery of Planet X. The reptilian kaiju recognized the terrain before they heard a cackle above them. Looking up, the prehistoric beasts spotted King Ghidorah circling above them. Godzilla and Rodan prepared for battle, only to realize their enemy wasn't attacking. Then the two felt a stronger presence approaching, realizing that they had to fight alongside King Ghidorah to defeat the greater threat.

Spacegodzilla landed in front of the kaiju with a roar, growing crystals out of the rock and feeding himself power. Godzilla and Rodan both realized they had abattle that they couldn't beat alone. So they stood beside King Ghidorah, ready for the fight of their lives.

Spacegodzilla fired off a series of Corona Beams, slicing across the trio. Godzilla and Rodan shrieked and stumbled back, but King Ghidorah shook it off and trucked forward, firing off his Gravity Bolts, striking Spacegodzilla in the face and chest. Spacegodzilla pulled up a shield, blocking off the rest of the bolts before he captured King Ghidorah in his Gravity Tornado, lifting the hydra above the ground before he swung him around and plowed him into a mountain. Godzilla and Rodan charged forward, Godzilla grabbing Spacegodzilla's tail while Rodan clutched the tyrant's right shoulder crystal in his talons. Together they lifted Spacegodzilla off the ground and slammed him onto a series of boulders, the rocks stabbing into him as he howled in pain.

King Ghidorah hovered into the air before he came down on Spacegodzilla, stomping him again and again. Spacegodzilla fired another salvo of Corona Beams, punching holes into the dragon's chest and wings. Cackling in pain, King Ghidorah hopped of Spacegodzilla, allowing him to levitate to his feet. Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray into Spacegodzilla's face, distracting him enough for Rodan to plow into him, flooring him as Godzilla punched away at Spacegodzilla while King Ghidorah blasted away at the tyrant with his Gravity Bolts.

Spacegodzilla grabbed Godzilla and shocked him with energy, causing him to roar in pain and back off. Rodan came upon Spacegodzilla, pecking away at him until Spacegodzilla shot him in the face several times with Corona Beams, making him squawk in pain. King Ghidorah charged, but Spacegodzilla sent a salvo of crystal missiles crashing into the golden dragon's chest before exploding, making him fall with a cackle of pain. Godzilla charged again, but Spacegodzilla caught him in his Gravity Tornado, carring him above Rodan and slamming him down upon him, each slam brining out a howl of pain from the two. King Ghidorah charged, firing Gravity Bolts wildly and ripping open Spacegodzilla's back. Angered, Spacegodzilla stabbed King Ghidorah in the chest with his tail, pumping him full of energy before tossing him into a mountain.

I flew above the terrain of Planet X, my hunger growing stronger and stronger. I needed flesh, blood, bone, anything from a creature. Coming over a cliffside, I spotted four monsters warring it out, two already down for now, and one about to be killed by the other.

Perfect.

With a flap of my wings, I flew down at the only monster standing, a dinosaur with crystals sticking out of it's shoulders. Gaining speed in an instant, I zoomed past the dinosaur, slicing through him with my claws. I felt warm blood spill across my crimson scales as the dinosaur's upper body tumbled across the ground, blood spilling out. I landed down with a thud, roaring out a demonic sound that didn't sound like it was from that world. The three-headed dragon got up and fired lightning-like energy from his mouth, striking all over me, yet I merely chuckled at the feeble attack. Charging forwards, I sliced open the dragon's stomach, intestines spilling over the ground as the golden dragon doubled over, bile and blood pouring from his mouths.

How pathetic.

I stabbed my claws into his left neck, plucking it off as the other two heads screamed in agony. The dragon fired more lightning, striking me in the eyes, yet I felt no pain as I glared at the retarted excuse for a dragon. I clamped my jaws around the dragon's right neck, shearing the head clean from the body as crimson blood sprayed over me. The remaing head cried in terror and agony as I dug into his open stomach, devouring organs and flesh, crunching up bones and sucking up the marrow. I felt the dragon's life escape, yet I kept going until I tore out his back, the creature's lifeless body collapsing to the ground.

I saw the tyrannosaur and the pterosaur rise, staring in shock at my handiwork. I smirked before charging forwards, swinging my tail around and smashing it into their chests. I heard bones shatter as they wheezed in horrid pain. The tyrannosaur got up and fired a blue beam from his mouth, striking me in the face, only for my armor to make the already pathetic attack completly worthless. The pterosaur flew at me, ramming me dead-on, but I sliced him open, gutting him easily as he collapsed, gasping for life as I gouged out his eyeballs, blood oozing from the sockets. I heard the tyrannosaur bellow in rage as he charged forward, punching away at me before beating me with his tail.

If this is his idea for revenge, I would've laughed had I had the ability to do so. I sliced his tail right off, the dinosaur screaming out as blood sprayed everywhere. The pterosaur was right on the edge of death as I grabbed his head before bringing his body up, holding his head between my legs as I raped his sockets. Turning my attention to the tyrannosaur, who was clearly stumbling from blood-loss, I grabbed his shoulder before stabbing my horn through his back and out his chest, his still-beating heart of the tip. The tyrannosaur died at the same time as the pterosaur before I dropped their carcasses.

I grinned. Tonight, I would feast.

Winner: Stranger

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 10: Monster X, Gigan,and Megalon vs Godzilla

Monster X, Gigan, and Megalon stood side-by-side against Godzilla himself in the heart of Tokyo. Godzilla snarled angrily. After losing to Seeman, Godzilla was determined to have his revenge. The aliens arrived to stop Godzilla from destroying everything in his path for someone he probably won't find any time soon. Godzilla didn't care. He was practicaly going insane with vengeance.

Monster X fired his Gravity Bolts, striking Godzilla square in the chest as the king fired his Atomic Ray, striking Megalon in the face and sending him tumbling. Gigan charged forward and swiped away at Godzilla, leaving cuts and gashes in Godzilla's flesh. Godzilla grabbed Gigan before he flung him into a building. Monster X jumped forward and punched away at Godzilla's face and chest until the dinosaur backhanded Monster X down before he punted the Ghidorah in the head, sending him flying into a building.

Megalon got up and fired several Napalm bombs, striking Godzilla in the face and exploding, each explosion sending Godzilla stumbling backwards. Megalon rushed forward, slamming his drills on either side of Godzilla's head before he fired an electrical blast point-blank, only for Godzilla to claw him in the chest, making him back off before Godzilla grabbed his horn and threw him to the ground.

Gigan fired his Cluster beam, the energies exploding around Godzilla as Gigan charged forward, bearhugging Godzilla before he activated his buzzsaw, slicing into Godzilla's chest. Godzilla grabbed Gigan's head before he slammed his forehead into Gigan's visor, sending him stumbling backwards and allowing Godzilla to ram him with his entire body weight, sending him flying into a building.

Monster X charged forward, grabbing Godzilla's tail and yanking hard, sending Godzilla stumbling into a building. Monster X jumped up before slammed his elbow on Godzilla's head, smashing the king's face into the concrete. Godzilla grabbed Monster X's head before he punched him in the face repeatedly, crunching in the boney armor and spilling out black blood. Monster X fired his Gravity Bolts point-blank into Godzilla's face, ripping open the flesh, yet Godzilla grabbed Monster X's neck and squeezed tightly, blood slowly trickling out of the corners of Monster X's mouth. Monster X quickly brought both his feet up and smashed them into Godzilla's face, crunching in his nose and sending out a spray of blood. Godzilla then skull-bashed Monster X in the face before he tossed him into a building.

Gigan and Megalon charged at Godzilla from both sides, slashing and beating him with drills and blades. Godzilla kicked Megalon in the stomach while punching Gigan in the face, knocking them both back. Monster X jumped at Godzilla, round-house kicking Godzilla in the head and staggering him, allowing Megalon to fire several more Napalm bombs, striking Godzilla in the chest and exploding on contact, sending the reptile stumbling into a building. Gigan fired his grappling cables, which wrapped around Godzilla's neck and distracting him enough for the trio to blast away at him with Gravity Bolts, Cluster beams, and electric bolts, all the energy tearing holes into Godzilla, yet the leviathan refused to give up.

Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray, decapitating Gigan and killing him instantly, causing the cables to slid off. Megalon charged at Godzilla, only to receive a fist to the face, Godzilla's fist going straight through the beetle's head. Monster X fired his Gravity Bolts, tearing into Godzilla's chest, distracting him long enough for Monster X to grab his head and throw him into a building. Godzilla rose back up and punched his fist into Monster X's stomach, causing him to cough up black blood. Godzilla then grabbed Monster X's head before he squeezed tightly with one hand, crushing Monster X's skull and splattering blood and brain matter over Godzilla.

Godzilla roared out in victory, his thirst for revenge not yet satisfied. He was about to leave when...

"SEE?"

Godzilla turned to spot Seeman standing there, laughing as he did before.

Godzilla bellowed in fury and vengeance as he beat the ground with his tail.

He was ready for round 2.

Winner: Godzilla

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 11: Godzilla vs Seeman Round 2

Godzilla bellowed in fury as Seeman just laughed while pointing at Godzilla. The Kaiju King was ready for a rematch and having his revenge, while Seeman just saw Godzilla as something to SEE.

The rematch exploded into action.

Godzilla quickly fired his Atomic Ray, Seeman going "SEE?" before the beam struck him in the face, sending him flying away into a building. Seeman got back up, enlarging his fist and going "SEE?" before he punched Godzilla in the face, sending the reptile staggering back. Godzilla grabbed Seeman by his arm before he tossed the Scottish freak into a building. Seeman grabbed Godzilla's foot with his giant hand before he pulled, flipping Godzilla onto his back.

Seeman jumped on top of Godzilla, going "SEE?" before he punched away at Godzilla's face, leaving a bloodied nose and mouth. Godzilla angrily swatted Seeman in the face, his claws leaving deep gouges as a result. Seeman stumbled back, allowing Godzilla to swat him in the face with his tail, knocking him down. Godzilla then grabbed Seeman's leg before he swung him around and around before letting go, sending him flying into a building.

"Oh, that smarts."

Godzilla stomped on Seeman's back before he grabbed his head and punched him repeatedly, each strike bringing out a yell of pain from Seeman. The obvious man back-handed Godzilla with his giant fist, pushing back Godzilla enough for Seeman to jump to his feet. Seeman then fired his Seebeam, striking Godzilla in the face and sending him flying backwards through several buildings before he fell into the bay.

Godzilla emerged out of the water furious, before he fired his Atomic Ray, striking Seeman in the knee and bringing out a cry of pain from Seeman, who fell to his other knee as he glared at Godzilla.

"I hate you campers, everybody bloody hates you!!"

Godzilla paused for a moment as he took in what Seeman said. Was he true? Was fate itself against the King of the Monsters, trying to bring him down to his grave? No. No, Godzilla would never let that happen. He may have lost to this freak before, but he was still KING OF THE MONSTERS!!!

Godzilla roared in absolute fury before he charged at Seeman, grabbing him as he slammed him into the ground, punched him in the face repeatedly, clawed his back until it was all red, and bit down on Seeman's shoulder before he tore off a hunk of meat, bringing out a scream of pain.

Godzilla then kicked Seeman hard in the head, sending him tumbling. Seeman fired his Seebeam, only for Godzilla to counter with an Atomic Ray, this time, his rage causing the beam to tear through Seeman's own before it slammed into his face, creating a massive explosion that sent Seeman flying away. Godzilla stomped his way towards Seeman, ready to excact his revenge, when suddenly...

"WAHAHAHAHA!!! SEE?"

Confused, but angry, Godzilla turned to see SeeSoldier standing there.

"SEE?"

Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray, but the moment it hit SeeSoldier the beam exploded, the explosion striking Godzilla square in the face and sending him flying away. Godzilla tried to rise to his feet. This couldn't be happening. No, no not at all. This wasn't supposed to happen! Godzilla roared as he started twitching and foaming with insanity, randomly firing his Atomic Ray frantically. NO, THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!

Godzilla then saw Seeman above him, coming down at him with his giant fist. The last thing Godzilla heard came from Seeman and SeeSoldier simultaneously:

"SEE?"

Godzilla's skull burst like an overripe watermelon as Seeman's fist came into impact. Seeman stood over the headless body of Godzilla as he raised his hands into the air.

"I win!!...SEE?"

"HAHAHAHA!!!"

Winner: Seeman

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 12: Saxton Hale vs Bagan

Bagan let out a mocking roar, Godzilla laying before his feet. The King of the Monsters had been in a state of insanity ever since he lost once more to Seeman, and Bagan had taken full advantage of that moment and viciously attacked Godzilla, the so-called 'King' in a state of blind terror. Now Bagan was ready to end Godzilla and take the crown when suddenly...

"SAXTON HAAAALE!!!"

A powerful fist slammed into Bagan's head, sending him flying into a building. Bagan rose to his feet, furious that he was denied his prize, only to come face-to-face with Saxton Hale.

"The name's Saxton Hale! Australian! CEO of Mann. Co., and the man that's gonna burn this place to the ground!!!"

Bagan didn't care as he fired his Plasma Beam, striking Saxton in the chest and sending him flying back.

"SMOSH!!! You are a DEAD man!!"

Bagan charged, but Saxton punched him hard across the face, sending him tumbling across the ground. Saxton grabbed Bagan before he flung him 50 meters away. Bagan got back up before he summouned up a Diamond Storm, the energies striking Saxton all over his body.

"HAHAHAHA!! Oh, that tickles!!!"

Bagan halted his attack, staring at Saxton in shock.

Big Mistake.

Saxton punched Bagan hard in the groin, bringing out a crack and a squeal of agony. Bagan stabbed his horn into Saxton's chest, but Saxton just grabbed the horn, pulled it out, and punched Bagan hard in the nose again and again before smashing his knee between Bagan's eyes, flooring him. Bagan fired a Plasma beaam right into Saxton's face, sending the Australian flying away.

Saxton landed on his feet before he lunged forward, pulling Bagan into a bearhug and squeezing tightly, crushing in the armor. Bagan groaned in pain before he summoned another Diamond Storm, striking Saxton all over his back.

"Was that pain? Or just a hippie on my back?"

Saxton did a German-Suplex, crushing Bagan's head into the ground. Bagan struck Saxton in the head with his tail, only for Saxton to grab the tail and swing Bagan away. Bagan managed to get up, only to be kicked in the face. Saxton then sandwiched Bagan's head between his fists, dazing Bagan enough for Saxton to uppercut the demon, sending him flying 70 meters into the air before he came back down with a thud.

Bagan moaned, struggling to rise to his feet, but Saxton grabbed Bagan by his horn. Bagan fired one last Plasma beam point-blank, but Saxton didn't notice.

"My job is done. You're finished."

Saxton yanked, ripping Bagan's head from his body, blood spraying out as Saxton held the head in the air in victory.

"You do not exist!!!"

Saxton tossed Bagan's head aside as he came up to Godzilla, picking him up by his neck.

"Are you really the strongest man on your team?"

Godzilla could only gulp as Saxton Hale's fist came to meet his face.

Winner: Saxton Hale

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 13: Godzilla and Ogra vs Mechani-Kong and MOGUERA

Godzilla emerged from Tokyo Bay, snarling as he took note of Ogra by the fishing docks, her son Gorgo by her side. The Gorgosaurus had come to feed on the fish that the Japanese fishermen caught, only for Godzilla to arrive. Ogra growled at Godzilla, motioning her son to head to safety. As Gorgo ran off, heading to the shallow waters, Ogra stood ready for battle, only to see that Godzilla was not paying attention to her. Suddenly, Ogra heard the sound of jets and the thud of footsteps. The aquatic dinosaur turned to see MOGUERA and Mechani-Kong charging. After MOGUERA had been beaten by Vagineer, the G.D.F rebuilt the robot to stop Godzilla. Ogra looked back at Godzilla, realizing that she would need to fight alongside him to win. With that, Ogra charged forward and rammed Mechani-Kong.

MOGUERA fired several optic blasts at Godzilla, striking him in the chest, only to receive an Atomic Ray to the face, knocking it out of the sky. Godzilla walked over to MOGUERA, who lunged forward and stabbed it's drill nose into Godzilla's neck, drilling open the flesh. Godzilla floored MOGUERA with his tail before he stomped away at the robot's chest, grabbing the machine's head and slamming it into a building.

Ogra slashed at Mechani-Kong's chest with her claws, sparks flying as Mechani-Kong punches Ogra in the face, making her halt as he punched her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her before the robotic ape grabbed the reptile's shoulder, and flipped her over it's head, sending her tumbling across the ground. However, when it moved closer, Ogra swatted it in the face, making it stumble back as Ogra bit down on Mechani-Kong's shoulder, tearing open metal with her teeth.

MOGUERA got up and fired a pair of Spiral Grenade Missiles, striking Godzilla in the chest and staggering him back. MOGUERA moved forward, but Godzilla lunged forward, wrapping his arms around the robot's torso before he flung the machine into a building. MOGUERA got up as fired a pair of beams from it's cone hands, lancing into Godzilla's torso, sparks flying before Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray, the blue beam engulfing MOGUERA's head and scorching the armor.

Mechani-Kong flashed his optic lights, temporarily blinding Ogra and causing her to let go. Mechani-Kong tossed a trio of grenades, each bomb exploding against Ogra's scaly hide. A bellow of pain escaped Ogra before she charged forward, raking her claws across Mechani-Kong's face and flooring it as she stomped on the ape's chest, slashing her claws across Mechani-Kong's face.

MOGUERA trucked forward, firing it's maser cannon, the multicolored beam plowing into Godzilla's chest, leaving a batch of blackened scales, only for Godzilla to grabbed the robot's drill nose, twisting until it tore off, sparks flying before Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray into the hole, blowing apart 1/3 of MOGUERA's face as the robot fired another pair of Spiral Grenade Missiles, staggering Godzilla for only a moment as he grabbed MOGUERA's head, crushing it in his claws.

Mechani-Kong grabbed Ogra's foot, swinging her off as it stood up. Ogra head-butted the robot primate, sending it stumbling back before it punched Ogra in the face repeatedly, each punch sending Ogra stumbling back with a roar of pain. Suddenly a blue beam tore into Mechani-Kong's side, the grenade belt exploding and sending the ape flying away. Ogra looked to her left to see Godzilla approaching. Mechani-Kong flashed it's optic lights again, only for Godzilla to complatly ignore it as he drove his claws into Mechani-Kong's neck, ripping the head clean off the body.

Gorgo came up to Ogra's side, trumpeting as Ogra nuzzled her son. Ogra turned to thank Godzilla, only to see him walking away. The Gorgosaurus watched Godzilla wade back into the ocean, feeling that they would see him again.

Winner: Godzilla and Ogra

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 14: Godzilla vs Alien Queen

Godzilla tore through the buildings of Los Angeles, blazing apart everything in his path with his Atomic Ray. No one was safe as he stomped his way to the heart of the city...

...only to be tackled to the ground.

Godzilla bellowed hatefully as he pushed back the Xenomorph Queen, who shrieked a challenge that Godzilla accepted.

Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray, the Queen easily dodging it before she lashed out with her claws, slicing open Godzilla's left flank. Godzilla roared in pain before he spun around, clobbering the Queen with his tail. The Queen jumped forward and sank her inner jaws into Godzilla's shoulder, the king howling in pain before he kicked the Queen hard in the chest, sending her flying into a building. The Queen sprung to her feet before she sliced Godzilla across the face with her claws, bringing out a bellow of pain. Godzilla grabbed the Queen before he flung her into a building.

The Queen sprung back up, stabbing Godzilla's left leg with her tail. Godzilla fell to his other knee, crying out with pain before he fired an Atomic Ray, striking the Queen in the shoulder. Blood sprayed out of the wound, covering Godzilla's face. Godzilla howled as the acid blood burned away his scales, revealing the red flesh underneath.

The Queen rammed Godzilla hard, sending him falling into a building. Godzilla rose back up before punched away at the Queen, leaving several dents in the Queen's chtin. The Queen then sliced her claws across Godzilla's stomach, blood spilling out. Godzilla coughed up blood, but refused to give in as he fired an Atomic Ray, plowing into the Queen's chest and sending her flying parallel to the ground and slamming through several buildings. The Queen got back up before she shot a stream of acid, striking Godzilla in his face.

Godzilla screamed as the acid melted away his scales. The Queen charged forward before she stabbed her claws into Godzilla's chest and pulled downward, peeling off Godzilla's skin. Godzilla stumbled back, losing focus from blood-loss, before he rammed the Queen hard, grabbing her head before punching her in the face repeatedly, only for the Queen's inner jaws to stab through his hand.

Godzilla screamed as the Queen sprayed acid into his wound, burning away the flesh and bone. Soon, Godzilla's arm fell to the ground, slowly melting into a puddle of blood and oil. Godzilla backed off, firing another Atomic Ray and sending the Queen flying into a building. Godzilla turned to escape, only to have the Queen stab her tail into his back, the blade poking out of his chest. Godzilla puked out more blood before he collapsed to the ground as the Queen pulled back her tail.

The Queen walked up to Godzilla, who was still alive but breathing heavily, before she placed a Facehugger onto his face. Soon, a new breed of Xenomorph would be born, preading across the planet and taking millions of lives as the public would cry out the name:

Xenozilla.

Winner: Xenomorph Queen
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 15: Alien vs Lyra and Octavia

Octavia and the rest of her music group were currently performing in the Canterlot Operea House, Octavia leading with her talented violin playing. Sitting amongst the rest of the ponies, Lyra was not enjoying the music unlike everypony else. Not because she didn't like the music, she loved it just like anypony else would, but because she was currently in thought. She wasn't in a good mood because she wanted to see what life was like being a biped. She wanted hands. To be able to walk on just two legs. So be able to wiggle her fingers and hold stuff without magic. She was jealous of Spike having all those things, and sorta worshipped him for it. Bon Bon had tried comforting her friend, but so far to no sucess.

However, tonight, none of that would matter.

As Octavia and her music group were reaching their end, a black shape burst through the window, tackling a pony and ripping it apart in an instant. Almost immediatly, everypony was screaming and panicking, running for the exits as the creature picked them off. Lyra was able to keep calm enough to get a good look at this creature. And it terrified her more.

The creature was black and humanoid in appearance. Lyra would've been jealous had she not take note of the rest of the beast's features. It had no eyes whatsoever, and it's head was phallic in shape. It's vertebrate was visible sticking out of it's body. It's tail was long, ending in a sharp blade. As the creature hissed, a second pair of jaws emerged from it's mouth.

The Xenomorph hissed before it lunged at the next pony in sights: Bon Bon. The mare screamed in terror as the alien came upon her, only to be bucked off by Lyra.

"Get your claws off My friend, you freak of nature!!"

The Xenomorph hissed before slashed it's claws across Lyra's face. The unicorn screamed in pain and stumbled back before the alien tackled her down. Lyra teleported out of the alien's grasp, appearing behind it and lashing out with a blast of magic, sending it crashing onto the table.

The Xenomorph got up and lashed out with it's tail, only for Lyra to catch it with her magic, swinging the alien around and slamming it into the wall. The alien got up before it grabbed Lyra's horn, swinging her around and slamming her into the floor. The alien then swiped at the mare's stomach, leaving several cuts that bled profusely. Lyra moaned in pain as the alien stabbed her in the shoulder with it's inner jaws, blood spraying out.

The alien prepared to impale her with it's tail, only to be struck by a brown hoof. Lyra looked up to see Octavia standing above her, hooves at the ready.

"Octavia?"

"Did you think I was only talented in the violin? I'm also talented at martial arts."

The Xenomorph got up before it charged at Octavia, only to be punched three times in the chest. Octavia flipped behind the alien, slamming her elbow upon the alien's head, knocking it face-first into the floor. The alien swatted her off, sending her tumbling across the floor. The alien charged, but Octavia flipped onto her back, slamming both hind hooves into the alien's chest and tossing it off her. The alien scratched her in the face, bringing out a grunt of pain. The alien the grabbed her and threw her into a table.

Octavia got up before she wrapped an arm around the alien's neck, spinning around and throwing it across the foor. The alien got up before it spat a glob of acid, striking her in the shoulder and bringing out a scream as the acid burned away at her flesh. The alien clawed away at her face, leaving gashes over her eyes and muzzle. The alien then stabbed her in the side with it's tail, bringing out a scream of agony before the alien flung her onto a table.

Lyra managed to get up, grabbing the Xenomorph with her magic and slamming it into the wall repeatedly, each slam leaving a batch of sizzling acid. Lyra kept slamming until there was a gaping hole in the wall. Lyra then flung the alien to the wall opposite of the room. The alien tried to get up, only to be kicked in the head by Octavia, knocking it down. Lyra then shotthe alien several times with magic, blowing holes that sprayed acid, though the mares were safetly away from the corrosive liquid.

Lyra and Octavia then had an idea. Octavia picked up her violin, pulling back the bow like an arrow on a bow, before she fired, Lyra speeding up the bow's speed with her magic, before the bow imbedded itself into the Xenomorph's chest, the other half sticking out the back and dissolving from the acid. The Xenomorph struggled, refusing to die, until Lyra shot another orb of magic into the wound, causing the bow to explode, tearing the Xenomorph's body in two. The Xenomorph gave one last snarl before it slowly died.

Lyra and Octavia would later be treated for their wounds and praised as heroines of Equestria.

Winner: Lyra and Octavia

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 16: MOGUERA vs Mechagodzilla vs Mechani-Kong vs Godzilla and King Kong

Godzilla moved his way into the Owaku Valley, a hand on the scar that remained of the snakelike creature that had torn it's way out of him. Godzilla had no idead where the creature came from, but he knew it had something to do with the black, eyeless creature who put that eyeless spider on his face.

Godzilla suddenly sensed a new presence. Looking up, the kaiju saw nothing more than the 8th Wonder of the World himself, King Kong, hanging from a mountain. The giant gorilla roared, beating his chest as he looked down at Godzilla. Godzilla snarled as he charged up an Atomic Ray, ready to fire, only for a series of explosives going off near him. Turning, Godzilla saw Mechagodzilla standing several meters away, while Mechani-Kong climbed up the mountain Kong was on, and MOGUERA flew towards Godzilla and Mechagodzilla. Kong and Godzilla both looked at each other and realized the only way they were gonna win this was if they worked together. Now, ready for battle, the two Kings dared their opponents to attack with a mighty combined roar.

MOGUERA fired a pair of Spiral Grenade Missiles, striking Godzilla in the chest and sending him sliding back. Mechagodzilla fired it's eye beams, piercing MOGUERA's chest and knocking it out of the sky, it's armor blackened. Godzilla fired an Atomic Ray, plowing into Mechagodzilla's chest and sending it flying back.

Mechani-Kong and King Kong traded punches, each one mirroring the other's moves. Kong ducked under another blow from his robot double before he uppercut the robotic primate in the chin, knocking it onto it's back and permitting Kong to punch away at it's chest and face, refusing to stop. Finally, Mechani-Kong flashed it's eye lights, blinding Kong and forcing him off.

Godzilla swatted Mechagodzilla to the ground, only to be stabbed in the shoulder by MOGUERA, his flesh being torn. Godzilla stabbed his claws into MOGUERA's chest before he pulled down, tearing off a slab of metal. Mechagodzilla bombarded the two with missiles, until MOGUERA fired it's cone beams, striking Mechagodzilla's shoulders and halting it's attack.

King Kong grabbed Mechani-Kong's incoming fist before he swung him to the ground. Mechani-Kong tossed a grenade, the bomb exploding against Kong's face and forcing him to back off, allowing Mechani-Kong to round-house punch Kong in the head, flooring him. Kong grabbed Mechani-Kong's leg with his foot before he pulled the machine to the ground. Kong then grabbed Mechani-Kong's leg and swung it away.

Godzilla threw MOGUERA aside as he charged at Mechagodzilla, who blasted away at him with eye beams and missiles, but this didn't slow Godzilla's progress as he rammed the war machine hard, knocking it to the ground as MOGUERA fired optic blasts, striking Godzilla in the back of his head. Godzilla turned and fired his Atomic Ray, striking the robot's face and blowing a chunk out of it's head.

King Kong leapt out of the way of a grenade, before Mechani-kOng wrapped his arms around Kong, crushing him in a bear hug. Kong raised his fists up before he brought them down on the robot's head, crushing in it's right eye and making it let go. Kong then sandwiched Mechani-Kong's head between his fists. Mechani-Kong threw a sucker punch, nailing Kong between the eyes and making him back off. However, as Mechani-Kong approached, Kong kicked a boulder at the machine, striking it in the forehead and distracting it long enough for Kong to tackle it down.

Godzilla grabbed Mechagodzilla's arm, swinging it around and slamming it into MOGUERA, knocking both robots down. MOGUERA fired it's chest cannon, striking Godzilla's face, though this did little to stop him. Godzilla stomped down on Mechagodzilla's head, crushing it like a tin can as the space robot fired more missiles, yet this proved to be in vain as Godzilla grabbed it's right arm, ripping it off as he smacked MOGUERA in the head with it, sending it tumbling away as Godzilla beat away at Mechagodzilla with it's own arm, smashing in the armor and crushing the circutry inside. Godzilla then stabbed the arm through the robot, destroying Mechagodzilla with it's own arm.

King Kong grabbed Mechani-Kong's legs, swinging it around and around before flinging it off the mountain, Mechani-Kong smashing down the mountain, it's arms and legs breaking off. Mechani-Kong smashed into the ground, shattering to pieces as Godzilla picked up MOGUERA, who fired several last shots with it's cone beams and optic blasts, but this proved futile. Godzilla flung MOGUERA into the air, blasting it with his Atomic Ray and sending it flying away, the armor melting before it burned away, the inner working being fried. MOGUERA slammed into the Earth, nothing more than a pile of burnt wreackage.

Godzilla looked at King Kong, who landed on the ground next to what used to be Mechani-Kong. The two kaiju stared at one another, without a single sound being made nor a muscle in movement. Finally, the two Kings walked in opposite directions from one another.

They would meet again, and when they did, they would be allies once more.

Winner: King Kong and Godzilla

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 17: Iris, Giant Widow Spider, and Hybrid Spiders vs Godzilla vs Kiryu, Mothra, and Mothra Larvae

Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray, striking Kiryu in the chest and sending it flying into a building. Mothra rammed Godzilla from behind, sending him crashing into a building. Godzilla tailwhipped Mothra aside as he rose, only to be sprayed with silk by the Mothra Larvae. Godzilla merely kicked one aside before picking up the other, tossing it into a building.

Kiryu rose from the rubble before firing it's double Maser beam, striking Godzilla in the head and gaining his attention. Kiryu rushed forward and punched away at Godzilla's chest, each blow forcing Godzilla back a step. That wasn't a suprise, for Godzilla could only be rivaled by another Godzilla. The Kaiju King sweeped Kiryu's legs from under it with his tail, knocking the mech flat on it's face. Godzilla then kicked Kiryu in the head, sending it tumbling across the ground.

Mothra grabbed Godzilla's head and flew forward, throwing Godzilla into a building. As soon as the building collapsed upon him, Godzilla's Atomic Ray struck Mothra in the chest, sending her flying away. One of the Mothra Larvae bit Godzilla's tail, only to be kicked in the face. Godzilla then whipped the larva into the air with his tail, sending it slamming into Kiryu's head, knocking both down.

Mothra charged, but Godzilla grabbed her left wing, swinging her into a building. Kiryu fired a salvo of rockets, each missile striking Godzilla's back and blowing off pieces of scales. Godzilla glared at Kiryu, picking up Mothra and throwing her into Kiryu, knocking both down. One of the Larvae tried halting Godzilla's approach with silk, only to have it's head crushed by Godzilla's foot. Kiryu raised it's head, firing it's Maser beam, striking Godzilla's chest, yet the electrical beam could not halt the titan. Godzilla grabbed Mothra once more by her wing before he repeatedly beat away at Kiryu with the butterfly, each slam bringing out a weak chirp of pain and a dent of metal.

Finally, Godzilla tossed away Mothra's lifeless body, before wrapping his claws around Kiryu's neck, lifting him up and squeezing tightly, crunching in the metal. Before he could decapitate Kiryu, however, the Giant Widow Spider leapt on top of Godzilla, sinking her fangs into Godzilla's shoulder. Godzilla merely elbowed her off, his radioactive system making the venom useless on him.

The Widow Spider sprayed web upon Godzilla, trying to slow him down. Godzilla spat at the Widow, unimpressed. This arachnid reminded him of Kumonga, who was an actual challenge unlike this spider. Godzilla kicked the Widow Spider in the face, flipping her onto her back. Godzilla grabbed the leg, swinging her around and slamming her into a building. With one simple jerk, Godzilla plucked off the leg he was holding, throwing the limb aside as the Widow flipped back upright.

The Widow sprayed more webbing, covering Godzilla's face, distracting him enough for her to lunge forward, stabbing Godzilla's chest with her fangs, trying in vain to subdue the tyrant. Godzilla punched off the spider, who landed back on her feet before she tried ramming him, yet this proved to be in vain as the reptile didn't even flinch.

The remaining Mothra Larva awakened, only to be swarmed by the Hybrid Spiders. The worm shrieked in pain as they stabbed it and injected their venom into it. Unlike Godzilla, the Larva was very vulnerable to the venom. Already the Larva was being paralyzed. Desperate, the Larva rolled over the spiders, killing most of them, and causing the rest to back off. However, the spiders' attention was drawn towards Godzilla, who tailwhipped the Widow into a building. Wanting to assist their queen, the Hybrid Spiders ran off, leaving the Larva behind, no longer interested.

But another being was.

As the Larva tried to move, a tentacle stabbed it in the abdomen, bringing out a scream as it's life-force was drained, the body shrivelling up as the cries ceased. Soon, the body crumbled away to dust as the owner of the tentacle turned her attention towards Godzilla...

Godzilla stomped down on the Widow's thorax, wanting to squash her, only to have the Hybrid Spider crawl over his foot, trying to get through the scales, only for their fangs to break. Godzilla merely shook them off before atomizing them with a quick burst of Atomic Fire, before adding pressure and crushing the Widow Spider.

Before he could celebrate his victory, Kiryu rose, jetting forward and stabbing it's wristblade into Godzilla's shoulder, sending millions of volts of electricity. Wanting to end this disgrace, Godzilla grabbed the blade, and ignoring the volts, tore the weapon clean off. Kiryu fired his Maser beam point-blank into Godzilla's face, yet Godzilla kicked it up into the air, sending it flying higher up with his Atomic Ray.

Kiryu was suddenly sliced into three by golden beams. Godzilla watched on as Iris slowly descended to the ground. Iris stared at Godzilla, hungering for the power he possesed, as well as something more...

Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray, striking Iris in the chest and sending her flying into a building. Iris instantly flew out, slicing Godzilla's right shoulder with her wristblade as she sped by. Godzilla spun around, grabbing one of her tentacles, and slammed her into the ground again and again. Iris raised a tentacle and fired a Sonic beam, slicing Godzilla's neck and making him let go. Iris wrapped a pair of tentacles around Godzilla's legs before pulling, making Godzilla fall onto his back. Godzilla whipped his tail into Iris' back, sending her stumbling forward and allowing Godzilla to grab her by the neck.

The two stared each other in the eye. Godzilla saw a hunger of energy in Iris' eyes, as well as another hunger he couldn't quite figure out, while Iris saw something more than a nuclear battery. She saw a living amalgation of the past, the representative of all things prehistoric. And someone who never had someone to call his own.

Godzilla threw Iris into a building, bringing rubble down upon her. Iris flew out, stabbing Godzilla's chest with her blades. Iris moaned as his energy flowed through her, practically bringing her to an orgasm. Godzilla grinned at the site before he tackled Iris to the ground, pinning her down. Iris didn't bother to struggle as Godzilla stared at her, with a growing glow of lust in his eyes.

Perhaps Iris was one monster that Godzilla didn't need to kill...

Draw.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 18: Gmod Heavy and Medic vs Zombies vs Sharktopus

A Heavy Weapons Guy sat in the middle of an abandoned warehouse, a Medic sitting in front of him. The two were just staring at each other, almost as if they were either in a trance or they were having a staring contest, neither of which was true.

Suddenly, there was the sound of boards being ripped off of the warehouse, yet Heavy and Medic didn't react. They didn't react even as a Zombie tore it's way through, followed by several more. The Zombies slowly walked towards the Gmod people, letting out their distinctive moan. The Madic then looked up at one of the Zombies, who was standing right in front of him, moaning.

"Gesundheit."

The Zombie then grabbed Medic and bit down on his skull, crushing it as it began feeding, yet the Medic showed no reaction.

The Heavy, however, screamed in terror before running off, crashing through the wall and smacking face-first into an abandoned building side.

Several Zombies moved towards Heavy, grabbing him as they tried biting him, only for Heavy to suddenly pick up a Zombie and throw it away. One of the Zombies bit him on the arm, but the virus wouldn't affect him. Heavy smacked away the Zombie before he grabbed another Zombie, crushing it's skull and throwing it aside. Another Zombie clawed him in the back, but Heavy didn't react at all. Heavy suddenly had a minigun in his hands before he shredded apart the Zombies with bullets.

Suddenly, a loud, gluttoral roar made Heavy literally stop in his tracks. Charging forward were a small group of Super Zombies, a Tank at the front. Heavy screamed like a little girl before he dashed away, not even touching the ground. Heavy ran inside the building, breathing heavily, despite the possibility he wouldn't even need air. Heavy then spotted a wooden box nearby, before suddenly sitting on the roof and yelling out "Take that!!" and throwing the box down at the Zombies, striking one in the head and squishing it as the Tank tore up a slab of concrete, flinging it at Heavy and nailing him in the skull.

Heavy was sent flying off the building, showing no reaction whatsoever. Heavy fell head-first into the ground, spazzing his body around and standing normally, for now, atleast. A Hunter, leapt at him, only to be held back by Heavy's hand, struggling the reach him. Heavy then punted the Hunter, sending it flying away into the sky. Several more Zombies charged, but were struck down by syringes.

Medic charged forward, spraying syringes everywhere, even striking Heavy, though the needles bounced off of him and he didn't even flinch.

"Doctor!"

"Yes?"

"This way."

Heavy picked up Medic and flung him to the other side of the building. Heavy was suddenly there, catching Medic as the home-run theme played after he caught him. Heavy then looked at Medic.

"Get on PPPPoint, stupid!!!"

Heavy then smacked Medic aside as the Tank came charging.

"Doctor!"

"Yeah?"

"Hit charge!!!"

"Yes."

Heavy was then RED Ubercharged, as he cracked his neck around.

"Hit me. I DARE you."

The Tank punched away at Heavy, yet the blows were useless before Heavy sucker punched the Tank in the groin, sending it flying away. Heavy then flew up DragonBall Z style, punching away at the Tank lightning fast, before flipping backwards and kicking the Tank hard, sending it flying all the way into space, landing on the Moon, with Luna squeeing.

Heavy's Ubercharge wore off as he jumped in victory.

Then the screen said,

"Wait, we're forgetting someone."

Then, Sharktopus charged into the scene, grabbing Heavy and Medic with his tentacles and smashing them into everything, the two screaming despite not feeling any pain. Sharktopus then flung them both into the ocean, where they bobbed at the surface.

Sharktopus lunged at them, only for Heavy to jumped up, punching him Superman-style and knocking him away. Sharktopus slapped him away as Medic started sawing off tentacles with his Bonesaw. Sharktopus wrapped a tentacle around Medic, and squeezed tightly, each time causing Medic's head to enlarge.

"Doctor!"

Heavy, enraged, let out Final Wars Godzilla's roar before firing an Atomic Ray, striking Sharktopus and frying off his tentacles. Medic's head shrank down to normal as he floated on the water. Sharktopus tried to swim away, but Heavy grabbed him and flung him into the air, firing a Spiral Beam and striking him dead-on, sending the fish flying into the air, going all the way into space before exploding, the explosion being seen on Earth.

The Tank, Luna, and Tin Soldier all watched on.

"Beep Boop, son. Beep boop."

Heavy and Medic smiled at each other, before they jumped into the air in victory, this time for real.

Winner: Heavy and Medic

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 19: Tyrant vs Juggernaut

Tyrant bellowed as he tore down a building with his mace, destroying the city of Seattle. The chimera was planning on bringing the city to the ground, trying to draw the attention of the so-called 'Seeman' for he had heard of how the Gmod freak had 'killed' Godzilla, and so wanted to take the throne as King of the Monsters.

However, fate had other plans.

As he tore through another building, Tyrant was suddenly struck by a series of missiles, sending him stumbling forward. The kaiju angrily turned to see who had struck him.

The beast standing before him resembled Heavy Weapons Guy, except he was a machine. He had steel skin, which shone in the sunlight, and a head more shaped like Super Mechagodzilla. His fists were large, and tipped with barbed spikes. He had a long, crocodile-like tail, which was coated in extra thick armor. His feet were more like tyrannosaur's, except they had spikes going up the shins.

Enter Juggernaut.

Juggernaut punched his fists together as he roared out.

"I am made of STEEL!!!"

Tyrant merely roared in annoyance, banging his weapons together. The two leviathans charged.

Tyrant swung his spiked mace, striking Juggernaut in the face, yet the machine showed no reaction as he punched Tyrant in the chest, throwing him back. Tyrant shot a series of energy missiles from his ears, the energies exploding against Juggernaut, but he walked out with not even any burn marks. Juggernaut jumped forward with suprising speed, grabbing Tyrant's head and throwing him beside the Seattle Tower. Tyrant roared, enraged, before he turned and unleashed a stream of flames from his maw, striking Juggernaut in the chest. Juggernaut kept walking, despite the fact that the flames were slowly blackening and warping the metal.

Juggernaut shot a pair of cables from his wrists, the hooks embedding themselves into Tyrant's thighs. Tyrant merely growled, but that soon turned into a scream as countless volts of electricity surged from Juggernaut's cables into Tyrant's body. After struggling for a moment, Tyrant managed to swing his blade around, cutting the cables and halting the electricity. Tyrant charged forward, as did Juggernaut. The two titans traded blows with one another, Tyrant slashing with his blade and pounding with his spiked mace, while Juggernaut lashed out with round-house punches, striking away at Tyrant's head and chest. Tyrant managed to smash his mace into Juggernaut's face, distracting him enough for the chimera to breath a stream of fire, scorching Juggernaut's face. Yet the damage done was nothing compared to the punishment needed to take out Juggernaut.

Juggernaut spear-tackled Tyrant, sending them both flying through several rows of buildings, before flinging Tyrant through several more. Tyrant tried to stand, only for Juggernaut to raise missile launchers from his shoulders and thighs, firing off a salvo of missiles, the rockets blowing away at Tyrant, each explosion taking out a chunk of flesh. Tyrant fell to one knee after the assault had ended. Juggernaut then jumped forward, tackling Tyrant to the ground, and punching away at his face, each blow crunching in Tyrant's snout and sending out a spray of blood. Tyrant shot his energy missiles into Juggernaut's face, but the machine shrugged it off as he kept beating away.

Having enough of this, Tyrant shot a spike from his mace, the tip stabbing just deep enough into the thick armor for Tyrant to be able to pull Juggernaut off. Once on his feet, Tyrant began swinging Juggernaut around, smashing him through rows of buildings and dragging him through the ground, before he yanked Juggernaut towards him, slamming him face-first into the ground with his blade. Juggernaut grabbed Tyrant's legs, pulling them out from under him and causing him to fall onto his back. Juggernaut stood up, before he began spinning Tyrant around, faster and faster until he flung him, sending Tyrant flying 50 meters away.

Tyrant tumbled across the ground, rolling to his feet. Furious beyond belief, he charged at Juggernaut, swinging away with his blade and mace, but Juggernaut blocked all the attacks. Juggernaut then caught Tyrant's blade, then backhanded Tyrant, his spikes scraping off Tyrant's right cheek. Juggernaut then fired off his spikes, striking Tyrant in the chest and sending him plowing through rows of building before the spikes exploded, sending him flying 70 meters into the air before coming back down with a THUD.

Tyrant rose just in time to witness Juggernaut charging towards him. Tyrant shot a stream of flames, blackening Juggernaut's chest metal, but the machine ignored it as he slammed both fists into Tyrant's chest, caving in the armor and sending him flying 30 meters away. Tyrant rose, coughing up blood as he glared at Juggernaut, who was already upon him. Juggernaut swung a backhand at him, but the chimera caught it before he smashed Juggernaut's face into the ground again and again. Juggernaut then fired another series of missiles, striking away at Tyrant's face and knocking him back, allowing the titanic war machine to get up and slam his tail full-force into Tyrant's face, sending him flying away.

Tyrant tried once more to rise, but Juggernaut placed a heavy foot on Tyrant's chest. Deciding this battle was over, Juggernaut's fists bursts aflame before he punched away at Tyrant's face, burning the flesh and crunching in the bone. Tyrant struggled, blasting away at Juggernaut with energy blasts and flames, but nothing worked. Juggernaut raised a fist, before he punched right into Tyrant's body, plucking out his spine. Unable to move, Tyrant could only keep blasting away to no avail, trying to whittle down Juggernaut.

Juggernaut's mouth started glowing red, as his eyes and teeth glowed, before he fired a powerful ruby beam from his gaping maw, striking Tyrant square in the chest and atomizing the chimera, resulting in a huge mushroom explosion that destroyed the remainder of Seattle.

Juggernaut slowly walked out of the blaze, unscathed. The machine continued on his journey, seemingly to destroy all life on Earth.

Winner: Juggernaut

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 20: Zilla vs Destroyah

Destroyah snarled as he stood above Godzilla, ready to decapitate him. Godzilla struggled, but it was to no avail as Destroyah swung his Horn Katana...

Only to be rammed off Godzilla.

Zilla roared as he charged forward, ramming Destroyah again. Destroyah roared in fury before he fired his Micro-Oxygen beam, striking Zilla in the neck and pushing him back two feet, before Zilla jumped forward, drop-kicking Destroyah to the ground. Zilla jumped on top of Destroyah, clawing away at his face. Destroyah knocked Zilla off with a swiped of his claws and tried to rise, but Zilla unleashed his Atomic Fire, striking Destroyah's face and sending him sliding back as the green flames burnt the armor and roasted the microbes.

Destroyah charged forward, lashing out with his Horn Katana and slashing Zilla's chest, pushing him back three meters. Zilla raked his claws across Destroyah's chest, making him stumble back and unable to stop Zilla as he clawed away at Destroyah's face again and again. Destroyah's tail lashed forward and grabbed Zilla's head, swinging him around and slamming him into a building. Zilla rose again, firing his Atomic Fire, striking Destroyah in the chest and making him fall face-first into a building.

Zilla leapt on top of Destroyah, biting down on his head while he clawed away at Destroyah's back, leaving deep grooves that oozed green blood. Destroyah grabbed Zilla's neck with his tail before he threw him off. However, as Destroyah rose again, Zilla bashed into him with his skull, throwing down Destroyah before Zilla grabbed Destroyah's tail, swinging him around and throwing him into a row of buildings.

Destroyah tried to get up, but Zilla grabbed Destroyah's head, smashing his fist into Destroyah's face again and again, crunching in the armor and sending out sprays of blood. Destroyah fired his Micro-Oxygen beam point-blank, making Zilla let go and allowing Destroyah to slice him in the face with his Horn Katana.

Zilla backed off, but only for a brief moment before he shot an Atomic Fireball, blasting a hole through Destroyah's chest. Destroyah roared in outrage as he fired his Micro-Oxygen beam, striking Zilla's face and making him stumble back. Zilla then rushed forward, grabbing Destroyah's head and smashing his skull into Destroyah's face, crunching it inward and making him stumble back.

Zilla then fired another Fireball, blowing apart Destroyah's upper body. The remains of Destroyah broke down into Aggregates, but Zilla unleashed his Atomic Fire, incinerating all the Destroyah's and killing them all.

Zilla raised his head before he roared in victory, Godzilla watching on as Zilla slowly walked back into the ocean.

Winner: Zilla

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA