My Matches

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Box Office

Pay
47%
Refund
53%

Total votes: 19

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Re: My Matches

Postby Kiryu2012 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:14 pm

Match 181: Beowolf vs Xenomorph Warrior

The dark sewers stretched for miles through the underground. No light pierced the darkness except for the barely functioning light bulbs, their glow hardly permeating the pitch black that filled the manmade tunnels.

And it was through these tunnels that a lone Beowolf prowled. The Grimm had been lured here by the negativity that still lingered within these sewers; fear, anger, horror. All were felt in the manmade tunnels and the Beowolf came to feed from them.

However, the Grimm was not alone in these sewers. As the wolflike beast continued his way through the tunnels, another form emerged from a different section of the sewers. This beast, though not a Grimm in nature, was every bit as black as the night just like it, and its claws and teeth were more than capable of rending the flesh of any unlucky soul that came here.

Its tail flexing behind it, the Xenomorph warrior let out a quiet hiss. It had been resting here in the sewage system, but was stirred awake when it sensed the presence of the Beowolf now prowling the tunnels it occupied. Deciding to do away with the unwanted intruder, the alien proceeded to follow the sounds of the Beowolf, climbing onto the nearby wall and crawling onto the ceiling as it moved.

The Beowolf paused for a moment as he let out a quiet growl. Something was amiss here, he could feel it. His ears twitched as he heard quiet scratching sounds, as though something were moving across the stone composing the sewer walls and ceiling. Looking around, the Grimm tried to find the source of the sound, unaware that it had already found him first.

Without wasting anymore time, the Xenomorph sprang from the ceiling, letting out a piercing shriek as it lunged for the Beowolf, the Grimm managing to turn just in time to see it coming.

Slamming into the Beowolf, the Xenomorph pinned the wolflike beast to the ground, letting out a hissing shriek as its inner jaws shot outwards, aiming to stab through the Grimm’s skull and end the fight now. Snarling in anger, the Beowolf grabbed onto the alien’s neck, shoving it backwards before he raised up his legs and kicked the alien in the chest, knocking it into a wall and sending chunks of stone falling to the ground.

Quickly jumping back to its feet, the Xenomorph snarled in anger as the Beowolf stood back up. Roaring in bloodlust, the Grimm gunned for his alien foe, only for the extraterrestrial to leap over the black beast, causing him to crash into the wall himself. Landing behind its opponent, the alien spun around to face the Beowolf just as the Grimm recovered and turned around.

Springing off the ground, the Xenomorph slashed the Beowolf across the chest with his claws, before the wolf responded by striking the alien in the jaw with a fierce uppercut. A loud crack echoed throughout the sewers as the Xenomorph staggered backwards from the blow. Pressing his assault, the Beowolf swung with his right arm, raking his claws across the alien’s chest and leaving behind several gashes stretched over the biomechanical flesh.

Pain suddenly assailed the Beowolf’s arm, for some of the Xenomorph’s acidic blood had sprayed onto the limb, burning away at the black flesh. Recoiling as he clutched his wounded arm, the Beowolf was left open to attack as the Xenomorph swung with its tail, slashing the Grimm’s left leg and leaving a large red gash in its wake. Falling to a knee from the attack, the Beowolf was promptly knocked over as the Xenomorph charged into him headfirst. Shrieking as it stood atop the Beowolf, the alien slashed and swung with its claws, cutting through the Grimm’s hide over and over.

Once again the Beowolf managed to kick the Xenomorph in the chest, knocking the alien beast onto its back and allowing the Grimm to stand. Just as the alien rolled onto its chest and pushed itself up, the Beowolf slammed into it, crushing the warrior into the opposing wall. Stunned by the impact, the alien was helpless as the Beowolf delivered blow after blow upon its head, cracking its chitinous hide and spilling acid blood onto the floor below their feet.

After a moment of this, the Xenomorph stabbed the Beowolf in the right side with its tail, making the Grimm stop and howl in pain as the alien’s blade sank into his body. Swinging with its right arm, the alien struck the Grimm hard across the face, making him fall over with a set of claw marks stretched over its face. Raising up its tail, the Xenomorph attempted to stab the Beowolf in the chest with its tail blade, only for the Beowolf to roll out of the way and instead cause the blade to stab into the ground.

As the alien attempted to pull its tail free, the Beowolf got to his feet and jumped forward, bringing his feet to bear and dropkicking the Xenomorph in the abdomen. The warrior was sent crashing into a wall, smashing apart the stone and sending chunks of rock smashing onto the floor. Before the alien could rise, the Beowolf was upon, grabbing its head and smashing its face into the ground over and over. The warrior shrieked in pain each time its face forcefully met the stone ground. Acid blood burned away at the stone, melting a hole into the floor as the Grimm kept up its assault.

Finally, the Xenomorph’s tail stabbed into the Beowolf’s back, making him howl in pain and halt his assault. Standing up and shoving the Grimm away, the Xenomorph turned and lunged at its lupine opponent. Digging its claws into the Beowolf’s arms, the alien shot its inner jaws forward in an attempt to punch through the Grimm’s skull.

The Beowolf barely managed to move his head out of the way in time, causing the alien’s inner jaws to pierce nothing but empty air. Kneeing the Xenomorph three times in the abdomen, the Beowolf wrestled fiercely with the Xenomorph, both monsters snarling and snapping at each other all the while.

After a moment of this, the Xenomorph spat a stream of acid upon the Beowolf’s chest, making the Grimm cry out with pain as his chest burned and sizzled from the potent chemicals. Throwing the Beowolf to the ground, the alien once more tried to stab its inner jaws into the Grimm’s head, only for the Beowolf to grab it with his left hand in time. Shrieking angrily, the Xenomorph brought its tail around to stab the Grimm, but the Beowolf was able to catch the incoming blade in his right hand, albeit not without getting his palm torn open in the process.

Bellowing with rage, the Beowolf rose to his feet as he pushed the Xenomorph against a wall, crushing the alien’s inner jaws in his hand and ignoring the pain of the acid blood burning against his hand. Howling in pain, the Xenomorph clawed at the Beowolf’s injured chest wildly, making the Grimm grimace in response. But the Grimm endured the pain as he yanked back, tearing the alien’s inner jaws away and managing to avoid the resulting spray of acid blood.

Shrieking in pain and rage at the loss of its inner jaws, the Xenomorph pulled its tail free and charged recklessly at its opponent. The Beowolf, however, was able to sidestep the incoming alien, grabbing onto its dorsal tubes and spinning around, before smashing the alien’s head into the already damaged wall.

Dazed by the impact, the alien stumbled back and fell onto its back, acid blood trickling down from its forehead.

Grabbing onto a nearby large chunk of rock that had broken from the wall, the Beowolf jumped at his fallen foe, raising the stone overhead.

Seeing this, the Xenomorph shot its tail forward in a last ditch attempt to kill its opponent.

Both monsters made contact…

But only one hit their mark.

Swinging downwards with great force, the Beowolf smashed the rock down upon the Xenomorph’s head seconds before the alien’s tail blade would have stabbed into his wounded chest. Acid blood splattered across the floor as the rock caved in the extraterrestrial’s head, bursting it like an overripe watermelon.

Stepping away from the acid blood, the Grimm watched on in satisfaction as the alien’s lifeless body lay still, the acid blood eating away at the floor beneath it.

Rearing his head back, the Beowolf howled out in victory, his triumphant call echoing throughout the tunnels and alerting all within hearing range.

It was a Grimm day today…

Winner: Beowolf
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.

My DA

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Re: My Matches

Postby Kiryu2012 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:38 pm

Match 182: Mr. Krabs vs Abyssal Lagiacrus

Krusty Krab, Bikini Bottom

“Hey Mr. Krabs, can I have a raise?”

Spongebob asked this question as he peered into his boss’ office. Of course, he knew that, most likely, the cheap crustacean would immediately shoot down his question with a “No.” It’s happened before. Frankly, in the grand scheme of things, Spongebob really didn’t need a raise. But still, he was ever optimistic, and today he was sure that Eugene would finally give him that promotion.

But Spongebob was perplexed when, upon looking into Mr. Krabs’ office, that his boss was nowhere to be seen.

“Mr. Krabs?” The sponge asked as he stepped fully into the office, looking about the room as he scratched his head in confusion. Where’d he go?

“Over here, me boy!” Mr. Krabs’ voice came from by his desk, though the crab himself was nowhere to be seen. Confused, Spongebob made his way over to the chest-looking desk, looking down to find the oddest sight he could ever discover.

Sitting atop his desk was Mr. Krabs, but he was no a pickle. A pickle with a nice sheen of green, and one that still retained the crab’s eyes, nose, and mouth.

“Mr. Krabs?” Spongebob asked in awe, taken aback by what had become of his boss.

“Argh, Spongebob me boy, I turned meself into a pickle, argharghargharghargh,” Mr. Krabs laughed, seemingly unbothered by his currently being a pickle.

“Wow!” Spongebob exclaimed in wonder. “How did this happen?”

“Well, after doing some research on me cells, I’ve found that I can restructure me genetic code to be able to imitate other lifeforms,” Eugene explained. “So I decided to turn meself into a pickle just to see if I could.”

“So what are ya gonna do now?” Spongebob asked in response to Mr. Krabs’ revelation.

“I’m gonna make me some money, that’s what!” Krabs responded eagerly. “With me discovering me new powers, I can draw in more customers with me fancy new skills, and soon we’ll be making more money than ever!”

Right at that moment, however, an explosion could be heard outside, alongside the screams of pedestrians. Hearing this, Spongebob and Mr. Krabs quickly rushed outside, Mr. Krabs hopping across the ground in his pickle form.

Exiting the restaurant, Spongebob and Krabs stopped by Squidward, who was already outside as the trio looked up to see what was happening.

Letting out a terrible roar, the Abyssal Lagiacrus tore apart the Chum Bucket, ripping open the terrible establishment as Plankton just sat a couple meters away crying.

“...I knew I shouldn’t have gotten out of bed this morning,” Squidward just commented.

“Well, at least we won’t have to worry about Plankton for a while,” Mr. Krabs noted cheerfully. “That’s a plus.”

However, the Abyssal Lagiacrus looked down upon the trio, specifically spotting the crab currently in the form of a pickle. Despite his newfound state, the crustacean’s face brought back memories to the Lagiacrus; memories of how he was soundly beaten long ago by the crab and had his tail cut off. Having conveniently gained the Abyssal form and regrowing his tail, the Lagiacrus hungered for revenge, and now he could gain his vengeance.

Leaving behind the destroyed Chum Bucket, Abyssal Lagiacrus moved towards Mr. Krabs, letting out a mighty bellow to signal that he was on the attack. Spongebob cowered in fear, Mr. Krabs glared up at his old foe, and Squidward was really not in the mood to deal with this.

“Wake me when this is over,” The cephalopod just said, before he casually walked back into the Krusty Krab.

“I...think I need to keep working on those patties,” Spongebob said, before he quickly ran back to the restaurant, leaving just Eugene to deal with his old nemesis.

“So ya want a rematch, eh?” Mr. Krabs questioned as he quickly shifted back into his true form. “Guess I need to teach ya a lesson in respect!”

Undaunted, Lagiacrus just let out another roar, electricity flickering across his back.

Scuttling forward, Mr. Krabs charged across the ground, bringing his shoulder to bare as he aimed to ram fullforce into his larger foe. However, Lagiacrus anticipated this strategy, for he jumped to Krabs’ right, before slamming his right paw into the crustacean and sending him flying across the seafloor.

Bouncing across the ground again and again, Eugene punched his big meaty claws into the sand, dragging himself to a halt as he looked up to see Lagiacrus charging at him. Springing across the ground, Harold Flower gunned for his larger opponent, only for Lagiacrus to part his jaws and fire an electric ball. Acting fast, the crustacean quickly swerved around the incoming projectile, letting the electric orb strike the ground beneath him as he continued his charge towards Lagiacrus.

Snarling in hatred, Lagiacrus gunned for his incoming foe, snapping at the crustacean with his jaws. Eugene, however, was quicker on the draw, as the crab leaped above the monster, before coming slamming down upon his head with a ground pound. Lagiacrus found himself being smashed headfirst into the ground, creating a shockwave that blew away the surrounding sand and created a decently sized crater.

Hopping off his dazed foe, Mr. Krabs started beating away at the monster’s head with his claws, punching and backhanding Lagiacrus with enough force to send blood and teeth flying, until he struck the sea monster with an uppercut that sent Lagiacrus flying upwards and crashing down hard on his back. Pressing his assault, Mr. Krabs jumped at his larger opponent, but Lagiacrus recovered faster than anticipated. Raising up his head, Lagiacrus fired another electric ball, nailing Mr. Krabs in midair and blasting the crab away.

Crashing onto the sandy seafloor, Eugene was in the process of getting back up when Lagiacrus swatted him upwards with his forelimb. Caught off-guard by the attack, Harold Flower was helpless as the larger sea monster struck him again and again with his claws, each blow knocking around the crustacean like a pinball. Finally, Abyssal Lagiacrus swung his long tail around, slamming the muscular limb into Eugene and sending him flying through the sea like a bullet.

Crashing through a mountain and smashing into a coral reef, Mr. Krabs pulled himself free from the debris just as Lagiacrus smashed right through the mountain, blasting the rocky outcropping to pebbles as the monster gunned for his smaller nemesis.

Narrowing his eyes, Mr. Krabs jumped through the water, firing his right fist forward just as Lagiacrus swung his tail around once again. The collision of their attack created a powerful shockwave that toppled over several nearby mountains and blasted apart coral reefs as though a nuke had been detonated.

Shoving away Mr. Krabs, Lagiacrus struck him hard with his right forelimb with enough force to send Eugene smashing into the seafloor, creating a small crater. Pulling himself from the sand, Harold Flower sprang for his foe once more, but Abyssal Lagiacrus decided to pull a new trick from his sleeve.

Spinning his serpentine body around, Lagiacrus created a whirlpool that rose upwards in the water. His eyes widening in shock as the whirlpool split into three, Eugene found himself being sucked into the nearest underwater tornado, flailing his arms as he helplessly spun around and around within the whirlpool.

After a moment of this, the whirlpool flung Mr. Krabs near Abyssal Lagiacrus, where the sea monster fired an electric ball that smashed into Krabs and exploded with electrifying power, blasting the crustacean away through the water. His body smoking as his shirt was destroyed by the attack, revealing his armor abs, Mr. Krabs glared venom and daggers at his bigger foe. He might have gotten stronger since last time, but like hell Eugene Horny Krabs was gonna let him have his way.

“Heave Ho!” With a mighty battlecry, Eugene shot at Abyssal Lagiacrus, the sea monster bellowing in reply and gunning for the crustacean.

Once more both combatants collided with each other, this time creating a nuke-level explosion that blasted its way above the ocean’s surface. The residents of Bikini Bottom felt the shockwave of the explosion, and even King Neptune could hear the sound of their collision.

Striking away at each with great speed and force, both Mr. Krabs and Abyssal Lagiacrus clashed with each other again and again, raining down blows upon one another and refusing to relent. After a moment of this, Mr. Krabs grabbed onto Lagiacrus’ left forelimb and spun around, hurling the sea monster with enough force to send him slamming into the seafloor. Shooting at his larger opponent, Harold Flower slammed into Lagiacrus’ abdomen with his big meaty claws, making the monster cough up blood as his ribcage was crushed from the sheer force of the impact.

Quickly, Abyssal Lagiacrus swatted off the crustacean with his right forelimb, knocking the crab across the sand. But Eugene’s wrath would not allow him to stay down, for the crab just sprang back up and scuttled over to the sea monster just as he was beginning to rise. His anger boosting his strength, Mr. Krabs grabbed onto Lagiacrus’ tail with his claws, before he began swinging around his opponent like Mario swings around Bowser.

Helpless as he recalled their last battle, Lagiacrus was flung skyward through the ocean by Mr. Krabs, the crustacean already gunning for him as he leaped from the ocean floor. Desperate, Abyssal Lagiacrus began firing away with several electric balls, before spinning around and creating another trio of whirlpools.

This, however, would prove to be in vain; Mr. Krabs simply tanked each and every electrical orb with his armor abs, and as for the whirlpools? Eugene clapped his meaty claws together, creating a powerful shockwave that utterly dissipated the whirlpools and sent Lagiacrus flying even higher.

With victory at hand, Armor Ass Krabs punched Lagiacrus hard in the face, launching the sea monster out of the ocean. His eyes wide with fright, Lagiacrus flailed his limbs about helplessly as he soared through the air. Breaching the water like a humpback whale, Mr. Krabs flew after his opponent, punching him higher and higher into the air repeatedly.

Finally, shooting above the airborne Lagiacrus, Eugene Horny Armor Abs Armor Ass Krabs pulled back his left arm, his claw ignited in rage-induced flames as he glared down at his utterly terrified opponent.

“To Davy Jones’ Locker with ya!!!” Mr. Krabs roared, before he punched Abyssal Lagiacrus with his flaming fist.

Instantly a countryside explosion was created, Lagiacrus vaporized by the sheer power of the punch as the explosion spread over the surface of the sea. Conveniently, the ocean itself was left untouched, though scientists would be wondering for years what the hell just happened.

Watching the explosion from down below, Spongebob and Squidward were in awe at the display of their boss’ power.

“Remind me to never get Mr. Krabs mad again,” Squidward simply commented.

“You got it,” Spongebob responded, before Mr. Krabs came floating down to the Krusty Krab with an umbrella in hand.

“Hello, boys!” Eugene said cheerfully. “Is the Krusty Krab okay?”

“Still in one piece, sir!” Spongebob answered with a smile.

“Great! Now hopefully that overgrown lizard will have learned his lesson this time.”

“I don’t think he’s gonna be coming back from a countryside explosion, Mr. Krabs,” Squidward pointed out. “He’s as dead as a doornail.”

“Eh, true,” Mr. Krabs just said in response with a shrug. “Now let’s get back to work. Those Krabby Patties won’t be making themselves.”

And with that, the trio headed back into the Krusty Krab, with Lagiacrus now being personally sentenced by the Flying Dutchman to a life in Davy Jones’ Locker.

Winner: Mr. Krabs
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.

My DA

Return to “Fan Fiction”