Short Stories.

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Short Stories.

Postby Saw-U-In-1/2 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:43 am

Here are some short story ideas I wanted to share with you guys. Sorry I've been away for awhile. School work and other things. Anyway, here's my first one. Enjoy.

The Sunken Archipelago of Aegantis.

Over 10,000 years ago before any human civilization came into existence, there once existed a powerful empire called Aegantis. It was a small Archipelago that existed within the Mediterranean Sea. Its two largest islands held two powerful kingdoms ruled by two princes and best friends: Prince Kyraiakos and Prince Xenon.

Around the same time the two princes were ready to be crowned emperor, a great tragedy struck. A massive earthquake occurred. The smaller islands were sunk and shattered by its trembling might. With the dire situation at hand, the two princes were brought into a chamber which held a giant crystal wielding immense power. The royal bloods tapped into its power and with the help of priests, they used the crystal’s energy to save what was left of their empires. The crystal’s power worked, but not as intended. The crystal’s power caused them both to mutate into hideous beings.

Kyraiakos, being the older and stronger of the two, changed into a beast possessing great size and strength. His hands became larger. His nails grew into vicious claws. A large tail with a pincer-like tip sprouted out. His body matched that of a giant sloth’s. His face became shark-like with horns over his eyes and fleshy membranes grew under them. Xenon’s face became like that of a skinless jackal’s. Crystals sprouted all over his body. Three large eyes emerged from his chest.

As the princes went to check out the fruits of their labor, Prince Kyraiakos was pleased to see his empire still standing strong. But Prince Xenon wasn’t so fortunate. He gazed out into the open sea where his empire once stood. His kingdom, his people were gone; vanished into the ever-growing sea of history.

When the surviving inhabitants spotted the ones responsible for saving their city, the two mutated princes became heroes. Kyraiakos insisted to his friend that they could share his empire together. But Prince Xenon wanted the exact opposite. With his birthright destroyed, Xenon decided to set out and create a new empire. Kyraiakos wished his best friend good luck. After Xenon’s departure, Kyraiakos and the priests worked together to transform the only surviving island of Aegantis into a mobile, aquatic home. From their magic spawned a huge beast that carried its precious cargo inside its back. With that, Aegantis vanished into the depths forever.
Happiness is an illusion the mind creates to conceal what you truly feel.
Saw-U-In-1/2
JXSDF Technician

Re: Short Stories.

Postby Saw-U-In-1/2 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Wels Von Holle

It was on a dark night in 1944. World War II was reaching its end. Unaware to American and the Allied Powers, the Nazis had discovered sources of occult magic during their reign of terror in Europe. They combined this magic with their newly-built technology to form individual projects for the sole purpose of creating super-weapons to eradicate their enemies.

One project was titled, “Wels Von Holle,” or “Catfish from Hell.” They have used a form of black magic on captured Wels Catfish to make them into bigger, more destructive bio-weapons. Their plan would be to release these flesh-devouring beasts into their enemies’ native countries. The fish would terrorize the ecosystems; destroy supplies of fish and even cattle. Famine would eventually weaken them and the Nazi military would move in unopposed. Their experiments had worked. They had grown several catfish that were as long as a city bus. Fortunately, the fall of Hitler destroyed any hope of these monsters being released into the countries. The Nazi scientists were captured, but their work did not die in vain.

The catfish weren’t killed by the Allied soldiers. In fact, none of them have even seen one of these mega-fish. That’s because the scientists released several of the fish into a nearby lake. The others were cooked and eaten. WWII may have ended, but some of the beasts spawned from it are still alive and well. Who’s to say whenever one of these demon-empowered catfish will show up and wreck havoc?
Saw-U-In-1/2
JXSDF Technician

Postby Saw-U-In-1/2 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:52 am

Rev.

“So when do we start filming?” Lily Collins asked impatiently towards the director and producers, "Being the star in the Evil Dead remake is so cool!"

“As soon as the chainsaw arrives.” Fede Alvarez proclaimed.

“I heard this new chainsaw design will be badass.” Lily said, “I don’t want a boring-looking chainsaw.”

“What was wrong with the chainsaw in my films?” Sam Raimi asked.

“Like I said before: boring-looking.” Lily said.

“For once, I agree.” Alvarez spoke.

“Delivery!” said a mail-person as he transported a large box on a cart.

“Let’s open it up.” Alvarez said eagerly.

The Spanish director grabs a crow-bar and opens to rip the top of the box off. As the top of the package falls to the ground, all three looked inside the box. All three of them gasped as they saw the chainsaw. Its engine had a skull-based design. The cutting chain’s blades looked like it was made off wolf teeth. There wasn’t even a visible drive mechanism.

“I don’t remember sketching this design.” Alvarez complained as he scratched his fore-head.

“Who cares?” Collins snapped in a whiny tone, “Let’s get it on my arm.”

“But how are you supposed to work it?” Raimi asked, “There’s no drive mechanism on it.”

Suddenly, the eye socket-like holes on the chainsaw’s engine glowed. All three humans backed away as its cutting chain activated. They covered their eyes as its revving grew louder. But they quickly jumped off their feet as the chainsaw tore its way out of the box! The chainsaw stopped revving, but to their fright, it was hovering in the air like a ghost!

“That’s impossible!” Collins screamed.

The chainsaw stared at the young actress. The part of its engine that looks like a mouth opened up as the chainsaw turned onto its side. Then it clamped itself onto her right arm!

“Get off of me!” she screamed as she tried getting the chainsaw off her hand.

The chainsaw revved violently as it swung to the left. Collins’s left arm slumped to the ground; causing her to scream. Then the chainsaw jammed itself into her left armpit; Collins screamed painfully as blood spewed everywhere. The chainsaw slowly moved its way towards her shoulder. When the chainsaw emerged from her body, the stump where her arm used to be fell to the ground. Raimi and Alvarez were too stunned to help.

Collins screamed as the chainsaw moved up her neck. The chainsaw moved back to allow only its tip to touch her neck. She cried as blood leaked out of her neck and her mouth. Touching her chin, the chainsaw turned to the right and moved up her right cheek. Pieces of broken teeth littered the ground. Reaching her eye, the chainsaw’s revving drowned out the poor actress’s feeble cries that had the misfortune of having her right eye sliced to pieces. To finish the deal, the chainsaw turned completely around her head. The chainsaw then tore itself free; allowing the actress’s head to fall to pieces. Collins corpse lied in a puddle of its own blood.

The chainsaw then cut itself free from the corpse by slicing through the arm that held it. After releasing the arm, it set its sights on Raimi and Alvarez.
Saw-U-In-1/2
JXSDF Technician

Postby Saw-U-In-1/2 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:05 am

The Birthday Bashed.

Brookelle sat near a table. It was her cousin, Natasha’s, seventeenth birthday party and already she was regretting coming here. Natasha was pretty much your typical spoiled girl. She was used to getting her way most of the time. Out of all the family members to pick on, Brookelle was her favorite. Ever since they were little, Natasha loved picking on her younger cousin.

“Hey, Brookelle!” screamed a voice; Brookelle was completely startled by the disturbing noise.

She fell out of her seat right onto her face. Spitting out dirt, the spiky-haired twelve year-old looked up to see Natasha standing near her with a mean-spirited smile.

“That trick never gets old.” Natasha gloated towards her twelve year old cousin.

Brookelle stood up straight with an insulted look on her face before saying, “That wasn’t funny, Natasha.”

“You’re right, but this is.” Natasha sneered before grabbing Brookelle by her shoulders.

“Put me down!” Brookelle kicked and screamed.

Natasha simply spat in her face before saying, “I’m the birthday girl, squirt. I get to do whatever I want. Then again, I always do anyway.”

Before Natasha did anything else, she suddenly saw a huge present being placed down.

“I’ll play with you later, puny.” Natasha said as she threw her on the ground.

Brookelle rubbed her arms as small tears came from her eyes. Why was her older cousin so mean?

Natasha made her way towards her giant present. She shoved two people aside to get her hands on it. She tore away the wrapping paper until only a huge box stood in front of her.

“Maybe it’s car. Or a horse.” Natasha said as she tore away the last piece of wrapping paper.

Suddenly, the box burst wide open as a pair of giant hands grabbed Natasha! The spoiled bitch screamed as she was pulled inside the box. Everyone gasped and screamed as Natasha’s horrific wails grew louder. All of the party quests then backed away as an eruption of blood belched from inside the box.

For a swift moment, there was silence. All of the party attendants stared at the box with fear. No movements came from the box. They started to walk closer towards the box. A violent, horrifying scream stopped them in their tracks!

“Please, don’t!” Natasha screamed as she cried out loud.

Her reply was answered with a sickening sound. It sounded like someone tearing a tree stump from the ground. The louder the noise grew, the more uneasy the others became. They cringed as the tearing noise ended with a violent snap.

“Natasha?” asked her parents.

Just then, something was tossed from the box! Everyone then ran and screamed as it was Natasha’s headless corpse! Everyone except for Brookelle. She actually smiled as she saw her mean cousin was now dead. But she wondered how she died. It was then that the same pair of arms handed her a medium-sized present.

Brookelle opened the box and then squealed happily at what was inside it. She reached her hands and smiled as she held a macabre-looking gift. It was a large paddleball with Natasha’s head replacing the ball. She then noticed a card inside and opened it.

“Dear Brookelle,

Barney the Dinosaur was unable to come to your cousin’s party. Too much excitement gave him a seizure. I filled in to be his replacement. Hope you enjoy your present.

Your friend,
Charlie.”

“Looks like this was a great party after all.” Brookelle said happily as she played with her new toy, giggling each time Natasha’s head hit the paddleboard.

THE END.
Saw-U-In-1/2
JXSDF Technician

Return to Fan Fiction