JLA: Planet Kaiju Discussion Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

JLA: Planet Kaiju Discussion Thread

Postby Tim85 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:20 pm

Despite the lack of feedback on my first story and the fact that this is still a work in progress, I decided to go ahead and start posting my sequel.

I only posted the prologue right now. I promise I won't post so fast this time! :lol: The prologue's main purpose is to tell what's happened since "War of the Kaiju" and when this story takes place. If anyone has any questions regarding the events that I brought up, feel free to ask and I'll be glad to help.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Re: JLA: Planet Kaiju Discussion Thread

Postby Kubo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:43 am

Where. Is. Tim?? That was a pretty good runover of what happened...I liked all the villains. :D
King Caesar: R.I.P. (2010-2014)

Kubo
Interpol Chief

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Team: Interpol
Favourite Kaiju: King Caesar

Postby Tim85 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:59 pm

King Caesar wrote:Where. Is. Tim?? That was a pretty good runover of what happened...I liked all the villains. :D

All those events really did happen in the DC Universe: except for the inclusion of The Kaiju that is. I wanted to highlight the big events of the Justice League and in some cases the DC universe as a whole and how The Kaiju fit in to them.

BTW: How far have you gotten in "War of the Kaiju?" Just curious.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Postby Kubo » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:02 am

O_o uh...not far...sorry. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf with this one though.

Kubo
Interpol Chief

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Tim85 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 pm

King Caesar wrote:O_o uh...not far...sorry. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf with this one though.

No problem. Curious, how far have you gotten? Sorry the chapters are so long, I write like it's for a book.

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Postby Tim85 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Chapter 1 is up. This chapter has Diana revealing to Black Canary that her and Kaiju were in a relationship and what happened when Kaiju confronted Superman about Lord. It also sets up the next chapter with Titanosaurus showing up in Metropolis.

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Postby Kubo » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Titanosaurus is in da house! :D This was great! I'm just trying to figure out if I should think of it like a cartoon or as a live action. Suggestions? :)

Kubo
Interpol Chief

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Tim85 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:50 pm

King Caesar wrote:Titanosaurus is in da house! :D This was great! I'm just trying to figure out if I should think of it like a cartoon or as a live action. Suggestions? :)

Hmm, never thought about that. Maybe a realistic animation? Sorry I'm not more help.

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Postby Kubo » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:18 pm

It's okay. :) I think I know what you're trying to say. I must say, you do a great job of painting a visual in my mind...really great job ^_^

Kubo
Interpol Chief

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Tim85 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:27 pm

King Caesar wrote:It's okay. :) I think I know what you're trying to say. I must say, you do a great job of painting a visual in my mind...really great job ^_^

Thanks! I get real discriptive when I want the reader to know what's in my mind and not be too vague about it.

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Postby Tim85 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Chapter 2 is up.

He's baaaaack! The new design of The Kaiju is actually what got me to write this story. I came up with the design and then tried to figure out a story that would cause him to take this form.

I went with Titanosaurus because he was a monster that the League could take care of with few members but still remain a threat. Yes, he does actually talk.

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Postby Kubo » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:58 am

Nice. I love Kaiju's return. :D I'm wondering what happened to Titanosaurus though. Honestly, I'm a little surprised the League isn't too worried about that...

Ya know, this story isn't getting nearly half the attention it deserves...it's truly great. ^_^

Kubo
Interpol Chief

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Tim85 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:49 pm

King Caesar wrote:Nice. I love Kaiju's return. :D I'm wondering what happened to Titanosaurus though. Honestly, I'm a little surprised the League isn't too worried about that...

What happened to Titanosaurus is explained in the next chapter. ;) Besides, they were too wrapped up in Kaiju's return at the moment.

[quote}Ya know, this story isn't getting nearly half the attention it deserves...it's truly great. ^_^[/quote]

Thanks! Appreciate it! Feel free to spread the word!

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Postby Tim85 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Chapter 3 is up.

A lot of reveals in this chapter: Earth-K, the Justice League of Monsters, and the Secret Society of Monsters.

What was Tim and Diana doing that caused her lipstick to get messed up I wonder? And what activity will those two do to kill some time, especially since Wonder Woman's extremely happy to see him alive? Hmm... ;)

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Postby Kubo » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:54 am

“Diana,” said Canary on the com link, “You two can come back in now.” The two of them entered the room a few minutes later. They noticed that Diana's lipstick was messed up and Tim's lips were the same color as Diana's and he walked with a slight stagger. The Leaguers exchanged glanced but didn't say anything when they sat down.

You did it! You horny son of a bitch! :lol:

This was awesome. It was comical, but not over the top, and had some good romantic scenes. The rating on this FF just shot up to a PG-13. ;)

Kubo
Interpol Chief

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Tim85 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:35 pm

King Caesar wrote:
“Diana,” said Canary on the com link, “You two can come back in now.” The two of them entered the room a few minutes later. They noticed that Diana's lipstick was messed up and Tim's lips were the same color as Diana's and he walked with a slight stagger. The Leaguers exchanged glanced but didn't say anything when they sat down.

You did it! You horny son of a bitch! :lol:

This was awesome. It was comical, but not over the top, and had some good romantic scenes. The rating on this FF just shot up to a PG-13. ;)

That's why I left that part up to interpretation. ;) I like adding some humor, it lightens the mood.

Well, put yourself in her shoes. What if the person you loved the most was thought to be dead and then came back alright? You'd be so happy that you'd want to screw their brains out as well.

Anyway, this one's PG-13? You really need to read "War of the Kaiju" my friend. In the end, I don't leave it up to interpretation. It says that they do the deed. :shock:

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Postby Kubo » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 am

They did the deed...man, that'd sure be something to brag about.

"Guys, I just had sex with Wonder Woman!"

...oh yeah, that would be for sure. :lol:

Kubo
Interpol Chief

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Tim85 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

King Caesar wrote:They did the deed...man, that'd sure be something to brag about.

"Guys, I just had sex with Wonder Woman!"

...oh yeah, that would be for sure. :lol:

Hell yeah that would be something to brag about.

Actually the way I had it was that after two leave the room Diana pins him in a corner and furiously makes out with him. In the heat of the moment, they almost get it on when Black Canary calls them in. That is why they go to the Watchtower's training room afterwards, to take care of that urge. ;)

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Postby Tim85 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Chapter 4 is up!

Sorry if it's so soon. With the discussion going on about Tim and Diana, I wanted to get this one up since it continues showing their relationship.

The two Leagues are now one. I know that speech was a little corny but it was to show that I'll start referring to them as the Justice League instead of constantly calling them the JLA and the JLM.

I wanted to show some conflict between the groups so Kiryu and Red Arrow will be at each others throats.

Tim85
The Kaiju

Geiger Counter

Postby Kubo » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am

Phew, for a moment I thought it was about to get nasty, but instead you kept it safe and gave a little more of a sweeter touch. That was good. Not every chapter needs a bang-bang. 8-) I liked how you executed the disagreements between the monsters and the human JL. :lol: Overall it was solid. Keep it up, and maybe somebody will be nice enough to check it out! :roll:

Kubo
Interpol Chief

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Next

Return to Fan Fiction