K.I.T.S.U.N.E

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

JieitaiShigeru
Young Farmer

K.I.T.S.U.N.E

Postby JieitaiShigeru » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:54 am

Since 2014 prototypes have existed for my unofficial non profit comic series i'm working on wich is called K.I.T.S.U.N.E (Kaiju Interception Team, Support Unit and Neural Exoskeletons) and since 2017 the semi-final version has existed but it is still a work in progress in planning and i'm getting better and better at art so i want to wait till i have practiced thoroughly.
So anyway i have poured my heart and soul into this project because i have always wanted to exploit my ideas to the Godzilla fandom.
So anyways about the series itself it combines mostly every Godzilla and Toho Sci fi film from 1954 to 2004 even ones wich take place in the future such as Sayonara Jupiter plus the Heisei Gamera Trilogy with as few alterations as possible but just enough to erase continuity errors (For example the Capital was never moved to Osaka like in The G Extermination Strategy).
The series in addition to being canon to all those events also has some original Kaiju and special J.S.D.F technology namely K.I.T.S.U.N.E's mecha dubbed APEX (no acronym but always spelled in all caps).
The beginning of the series takes place right after the events of Tōkyō S.O.S with the J.S.D.F facing a huge budget crisis and that's all i shall say about the plot for now.
But the main character is Shigeru Takahashi: A member of the special disaster squad who helped with the Sapporo half of the Legion incident, but he also has a special family history, for his 17 times great grandfather Oshima from the 15th century was a mythical god-like warrior known as a Keizer who had a ninja clan known as the Kitsune clan wich Shigeru named his modern organization after.
And there are more characters and ideas i look forward to sharing in the future!
:ninja:
Last edited by JieitaiShigeru on Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
JieitaiShigeru, named from 自衛隊 Jieitai wich means Self Defense Forces and 茂 Shigeru wich is a name meaning Luxuriant. But truly named after Shigeru Takahashi, the protagonist of a nonprofit digital art comic series i am working on. But i'm a nice person and love the Godzilla series very very much :g2k: . And i have used Gyaos as my profile picture everywhere else for some reason as a tradition but my favorite kaiju is Biollante.

JieitaiShigeru
Young Farmer

Re: K.I.T.S.U.N.E

Postby JieitaiShigeru » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:34 am

Oh yes my comic series has three rules usually there for contributers:
Rule 1: Absolutely no stealing from other sources
Rule 2: Nothing way too ridiculous even in a canon with Godzilla flying and tail drop kicking (Like giant flying ice cream saucers for example... what did i just say?)
Rule 3: i wish to keep the story complex and without overly visible error, for example i do not accept underdeveloped characters and plots (i spend enough of my time decoding what people call the senseless plots of the films and making sense of them wich always works out great for me!)
JieitaiShigeru, named from 自衛隊 Jieitai wich means Self Defense Forces and 茂 Shigeru wich is a name meaning Luxuriant. But truly named after Shigeru Takahashi, the protagonist of a nonprofit digital art comic series i am working on. But i'm a nice person and love the Godzilla series very very much :g2k: . And i have used Gyaos as my profile picture everywhere else for some reason as a tradition but my favorite kaiju is Biollante.

Return to “Fan Fiction”