Kaiju and Kaijin Reboot Signup/Discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Kaiju and Kaijin Reboot Signup/Discussion

Post by DinoMaster »

For much of the 20th and 21st Century, mankind has fought for dominance on this planet. Powerful beasts from the earth's past, created by their own hand, or lured from space called kaiju have plagued destruction and mayhem among the many cities of the world. Neither have been able to agree with each other, with only a few, tentative moments of peace between a select few kaiju. The rest are at best pests, at worst harbringers of doom and destruction. There was thought to never be change, until one would eliminate the other.

No one could have predicted that kaijin would have occurred.

In the early months of 2017, a series of events led to a startling discovery. One of mankind's most feared kaiju rose from the Bay of San Fransciso suddenly, out of the blue without warning, and headed straight for downtown. Broadcasted live over the the entire world, it stopped at the beckon of a small, 6 year old girl. It was found, via moving the two out from the city, that the beast actually listened to her, and worked it's way into the city to save her from a percieved threat. The media dubbed her a kaijin, one that had the ability to commune with a gigantic beast of power. It wasn't hard to accept it, with the Shobijin and Mothra being in the public's eye before, along with Gamera's bond to a single woman.

It didn't take long for more to start appearing. Although their numbers are small now, they pose the chances to change the world for better or worse.

Now, for those that followed my original story, you may be really confused here. This is my official anouncement of dropping the original Kaiju and Kaijin story, in form of a reboot. This comes from a variety of reasons.The original story had more than 20 characters submitted for it, and left little room for creative development when you had so many to put in before the original's story to come to a close. It also coincides with a myraid of directions I was swinging for, leaving a jumbled mess. My writing has also gotten significantly better from the time of the starting chapter, to the last chapter I posted. This disparity displeases me, and I figured that a reboot would help smooth out the differences in the chapters. Several of the users that submitted a character have also yet to be on since, and I want something far more recent in the community that plays a part.

So, as in last time, the main characters are by submission. The timeline is still the same as the last one, and consists of a mixture of Godzilla canon, Gamera canon, Ultra Monsters, King Kong canon, and more independent movies as well. Ultras still remain unusable in the story, as they tend to complicate things more often than not. Each person gets a single character to submit, so choose carefully. Abilities still come from their kaiju, and are still optional. How the kaiju and Kaijin are bonded are still up to you. I apologize for those that were looking for a complete story line from the last one, but this is what I present in it's stead.

Name:
Description:
Kaiju Link: kaiju paired with your character.
Ability (if wanted): Abilities must have some link with their kaiju partner,
History:
Allegiance: Good, Neutral, Evil, and any in between.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju and Kaijin Reboot Signup/Discussion

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Name: Rachael Donner
Description: Rachael is a tall woman, very pale in complexion, with dull red eyes and stringy white hair. She tends to wear more tropical oriented clothes. Personality wise, she at first seems like a talkative girl who just wants to be friendly and social with others, if not a little too eccentric and excitable. However, the bond with her monster has changed her for the worst, a walking trap that lures in those unsuspecting and tries to get as many around her as possible, before killing them. Like her host monster, she is averse to sunlight and tries to keep to the shade, or wear sunscreen and cover to keep the light from her.
Kaiju Link: Hyper Gyaos
Ability: Hyper keen senses, increased speed and agility.
History: Rachael was born in a poor family. There was little to eat because her parents couldn't keep a job on them, so everyone was always hungry. Her two siblings perished because of the lack of food and care from the parents, and to survive, Rachael had to take their own lives. The constant hunger, and the abuse her parents put her though broke the girl's psyche, and she was always on the run, eating whatever she could find to survive in the wilderness of British Columbia. She stayed far from society, no more than a rabid animal.

That changes when she came across a Gyaos, newly hatched and just as starving as she was. It was thrice her size, and both eyed each other down as possible food. Yet, a connection passed between the two predators, a bond and link that connected them. It was a strange feeling for Rachael, but the link she developed with the young Gyaos benefited her. They killed and wrecked havoc in the wilderness for two years, growing and maturing. During this time, Rachael made ventures into the civilized world, and quickly learned to mask the ravenous predator she was, and blend in with the crowd. Now she's managed to seize part time job at a restaurant, a perfect place to gather a buffet, while sneaking away at nights to go hunt with her equally hungry friend..
Allegiance: Chaotic Evil
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Approved. Gotta love the cannibal references there.

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Gonna sign up for it. Most signups, here I come!

-reads that one rule-

Dammit!
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

I just dunno what to chose...I had so many characters and none except one got used. Once.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Godzilla The King wrote:I just dunno what to chose...I had so many characters and none except one got used. Once.
This is one of the main reasons I'm rebooting. Far too many characters just sat and gathered dust, while a few shined. I'd rather go and have a smaller cast this time around, with more focus on all the characters rather than just a few select. This is why I instated the one character rule, to allow people to fully develop their character as much as they'd please.

The other main reason is that, looking back, I can tell where I changed things suddenly plotwise, and I'm going for a more steady route this time.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Yeah, I need to choose an old one or create a new one...ugh.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Name: Avalan Tirrell
Description: Avalon is a woman of average build and height, with short, blonde hair, dyed blue at the tips, and pale blue eyes. She commonly wears a royal blue business suit amd glasses with fake lenses to hide the colour of her eyes in public. Regarding her public image, she may seem like a kind and honest businesswoman just trying to make a living, but in reality, she is cold and uncaring, with the only thing she cares about is her goals and how to obtain them.
Kaiju Link: Bemular
Ability: Avalon carries a large Slimtonium crystal around at all times, which can absorb and reflect energy and absorb collected life forces from smaller Slimtonium crystals.
History: Avalon's life was terrible. Her family died in a train accident, her boss was on the verge of firing her, and she'd just discovered her boyfriend had been cheating on her with her cousin. Unable to cope with the stress, she turned to alcoholism, and one night, wandering home in a drunken stupor, she found herself in the middle of a local forest, where she made a wish on a shooting star for a better life.

Of course, being drunk, she failed to realise the shooting star was actually the travel sphere for the space monster, Bemular, who crash-landed atop Avalon, killing her. This would have been the end for her story, where it not for the mysterious element brought by Bemular called Slimtonium. It imbued part of Bemular's life force into Avalon, reviving her and forming a link between the two (changing her eye colour from brown to pale blue in the process). The moment their minds touched, Avalon understood. Bemular was just like her: weak, unappreciated and disrespected. The Slimtonium that he had brought, however, would be the tool to change all that...

Using her available funds, Avalon set up a travelling jewelery business, selling pieces of Slimtonium in necklaces, earrings and rings and marketing it as "weight-losing jewelry". Her customers lose their extra weight in the form of their life force, which is stored in the Slimtonium until Avalon can collect it, slowly gathering enough to grant Bemular and herself the power they deserve.
Allegiance: True Neutral
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Dibs called on Shin Goji, and reserved.

Sorta. I'll post the profile eventually.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Name: James Ross

Description: James stands 6 feet tall, with an athletic body covered in several tattoos. Dark brown short hair and small beard, his eyes are light red in color. James normally wears combat boots, dark blue jeans, a light grey shirt under a black leather trench coat and sun-glasses.
James isn’t much of a talker, even if he is able to banter with others and even form some kind of friendship with his coworkers, he prefers to keep things to himself talking only when necessary. Not having much else in his life James takes his job very seriously, not letting people get in his way when he knows his opinion is the correct one. His looks and quiet, yet rash, nature does get him some looks from the ladies, something that doesn’t outright displease him yet he chooses to ignore such things.

Kaiju Link: Maga-Orochi
Ability: Limited regeneration, superior strength and durability, above average agility and reflexes and electric touch.

History: James was born into a military family, which meant once he was able he joined the army himself and set off to protect his country. A long the why he managed to meet a girl, named Susan Jones, which he ended up marrying. James managed to maintain both his military life and family life balanced, even when they had two children.
When he was 25 they set off on a vacation to Japan, when they were hiking the area got hit by a sudden earthquake, causing the family to fall into a newly formed crevice on the Earth. James was the first to awake from the impact, looking around he found his wife barely breeding and their children buried under several rocks. Above him was the hole from where they fell, it seemed to be impossible to climb out even if he wanted to.
That wasn’t the only strange thing he noticed, the cave was soon bathed in a red light searching for its source he was met with a gigantic eye. The eye belonged to the creature named Maga-Orochi, like the one from legend, the behemoth introduced himself and told the human its story. Orochi was sealed in that cave, but if he were to have a vessel on this world he could be free. That was when the bond was made, James would gain powers of the gods and Orochi a new pawn.
They were saved shortly after, the search team found no sign of a monster, the following months Susan could only describe her life as hell. James was now prone to sudden outburst of rage and violence, which was caused by the merging process. This happened during the time Kaijin began to emerge, so she simply outed him to the authorities. An entire squad was sent to retrieve him, doing so without resistance, James was taken to a facility where he was analyzed and his condition studied. With time the changes in his anatomy and muscles grew more evident and with that his temper returned to normal, while he was there his wife filed for divorce.
Having nowhere to turn to, he was made an offer, kaijin were still an unknown force some could indeed be good, but there were also possible threats. So, what better way to deal with rogue kaijin, then using other kaijin, James other than his family was a soldier born to serve his country, he accepted the offer.
As he began to learn about his new self, he found out that this merging wasn’t a 100% done, as the beast told him in his dreams. Orochi was still trapped inside the cave, yet with this merging he could for a limited period change places with James. From experience James learned that this period could go from 3 minutes to an hour. Being part of a counter-kaijin task force he made an impact among his fellow men, being both feared and admired. Especially when Oriochi decided to switch places, without warning.

Allegiance: Neutral
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Name: Christina "Christie" Stone
Description: 5' 9", long black hair, blue eyes that exudes confidence and tanned skin. For her age, she is very beautiful and has seemingly stopped aging since her bond with Ogra (Mother Gorgo), she often wears her military uniform but recently she has started to wear a spy uniform that hides her identity.
Kaiju Link: Ogra(Mother Gorgo)
History: British born, British raised, she's been known as the odd one out in her group of spies and assassins. She was always the best at her job, killing, that is until she encountered the two kaiju, Ogra and Gorgo 15 years ago. The baby Gorgo was kidnapped and she was there to hold it captive, yet the mother came and devastated the area. During that time, some sort of bond came between the Mother and Christie. Afterwards, she had left the the gang and started a family of her own, lived happily for about 10 years before her 5 year old son was kidnapped and her husband was murdered. She's been looking for the bastard who did it ever since with the help of the Mother.
Allegiance: Neutral
Last edited by Godzilla The King on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

Name: Kelly Murdock
Description: 5'8" in height. Short black hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. Wears black jeans, combat boots, fingerless gloves, a gray t-shirt, and a black denim jacket.
Kaiju Link: Demaaga
Ability: Precognition, pyrokinesis
History: Born and raised in a small coastal Californian town, Kelly lived a fairly normal life; her father worked in a garage, and her mother worked at a grocery store. Of course, one brutal space kaiju is all it takes for one to lose everything. In the chaos and carnage, with her life fading in the wreckage of her home, Kelly desired nothing more than to see the space beast get torn apart. Mother Nature responded in kind, as the prehistoric monster, Demaaga, erupted from the earth and engaged the extraterrestrial monster. As the fight raged, Kelly felt something stir within her; the fire of her spirit had not only rekindled, but began to burn stronger than it ever did before. Pulling herself from the rubble, not even acknowledging the pain that had gripped her before, Kelly bore witness to Demaaga delivering the killing blow against the space kaiju that had taken everything from her. Before returning back underground, Demaaga turned to Kelly's direction, and in that moment, their eyes locked. It was then that Kelly realized the connection between them, and a pact was formed. Since then, with a newfound short & fiery temper, Kelly's maintained the life of a drifter, traveling from town to town in a black '69 Dodge Charger.
Allegiance: Chaotic Neutral.
Last edited by NSZ on Mon May 01, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

I'm bringing back my personal favorite of my creations for this series.

Akami Azumi
Description: Medium length black hair that is usually showed to be tied back, but let loose during casual events. Olive colored like skin with green eyes and about 5'6 and her being on the skinnier side. Wears regular average clothes most of the time, but during formal events wears a ceremonial robe (Similar to Nami's attire in GVMG).
Kaiju Link: King Caesar (Showa... not that ugly FW version)
Ability: Reflect/deflect projectiles via her eyes and very athletic (Extraordinarily jumper and quite capable of melee type fighting).
History: Born into the Azumi royal family, she was given a life of luxury, happiness and comfort though she was always taught by her elders that she must never be selfish and to always abide by tradition and law. Akami always greatly respected those traditions and she valued everything with compassion. Even to where she was always willing to help anyone no matter the cost, friend, family or even a stranger. She was always caring to where she even admired and liked the kaijus all kinds. Though one day when a mechanical entity attacked the Okinawa plains, one of her older relatives, Nami awakened their guardian King Caesar. Akami was in awe at seeing the majestic being as it was noble and protective of others. During the fight, King Caesar knocked to the ground and his eyes shined directly towards Akami and at that instant the two were made compatible with her eyes shining right back. After the fight, instead of blocking off its passage for a deep sleep, it remained in the now opened cave to keep a close eye on Akami. Over the next few years, the girl would often look directly at King Caesar and to what others' perspective she would just be staring at him, but to her and the god, they would be communicating with each other. Bonding.

By the time she was 18, it was time for her pilgrimage, like every other family member has done, she was to go on a year's long journey around the world to learn, to grow and to help in anyway she can. Though despite her respect for tradition and law, it has diminished over the years as she has seen good people who don't have a voice or can't fight be punished in the name of the law. Akami will keep the tradition of helping the helpless and giving a voice for the speechless. She'll help anyone in the world even people who are evil as she just views them as people who have lost their way and believes that everyone can be good. They just need to be properly guided and need someone to care about them.

Allegiance: Neutral Good (Mainly having a diminishing interest in law due to innocents being harmed by it)
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

And all of the above are approved. Glad to see a few familiar faces, with some new ones mixed in. This will be a certainly interesting story.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Making an adjustment to the rules. Anyone can now submit two kaijin, either two brand new ones or one old one and one new one. This is the limit that I extend this to, no more beyond that.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Name: "Hurricane" Kikuchi
Description: An older Japanese man with grayed hair and a short beard on his face, he often wears sunglasses to conceal his identity and his scarred eye he got from a conflict years ago. He has only four fingers due to an incident where he talked smart years ago. He often dresses in nice suits and other expensive things as well.
Kaiju Link: Titanosaurus
Ability (if wanted): None
History: Hurricane has worked for the yakuza for at least 20 years now as hitman, no one knows when he joined but all they know is that he's been successful. He's never missed a shot he didn't want to...yet many that work with him say that he is bored with the life of crime. He might want a way out...some think he was forced into crime at some point in his life. No one knows how he bonded with Titanosaurus but everyone knows he has it. He's made this clear on many occasions.
Allegiance: Evil, but respectable. He's not needlessly cruel, he's a professional.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Name: Timantha Barker
Description: A young girl with short brown hair. She's usually seen wearing tattered, muddy clothes and holding a stuffed crocodile with an eye missing. Her eyes are large and pink, and she has several moles on her face. Her right arm hangs uselessly to the side. She's a timid little girl, who tends to wander around the outskirts of town. She runs when she encounters people, and is vulnerable to being bullied. Show her kindness, and she might latch onto you. However, getting to that stage is a task in and of itself.
Kaiju Link: Female MUTO
Ability: Timantha is a walking EMP generator, disabling electronics within a thousand feet of her. She also gained the ability to seek out and track radiation sources.
History: Timantha's life wasn't always hell. She lived with a pair of loving parents, and as the middle child of five. She was cared for and loved, but it didn't last long. Four years ago, an earthquake struck her home and took the lives of her family, and she was the only survivor, buried under rubble and with a broken arm. She was rescued, and placed in an orphanage, where the other kinds picked on her and bullied her. They mocked her for not death rejecting to take her life, and at her broken arm. The staff were oblivious to the abuse, until it finally became too much for her after she tried to retaliate against the bullies. She wanted to flee, but there was no way out. She was trapped, because no one wanted to take her in.

Things turned around when a giant monster, a MUTO, attacked the area in search of nuclear food. The orphanage was evacuated, but Timantha remained, awe-struck at the creature as it moved toward the nearby power plant. It was at this moment the bullies struck, violently attacking her for watching the monster instead of taking her own life. The noise attracted the MUTO, and it turned to approach her. It's arrival scared the bullies away, but Timantha was overcome with relief, and cried to the giant insectoid monster. A bond formed between the two, and a link was established as the Female scooped her up in her mouth, and took her as its own. Ever since then, the Female MUTO has acted as the mother that Timantha never had, caring for her and providing her with shelter from the elements... and as a divine tool of retribution against those who had mocked her and bullied her. Her rage against them has yet to quell, and when she learns of either a bullies or an orphanage worker's location, she sends the Female MUTO to destroy them, not caring for those in her path. To her, the world had turned its back on her, and now she was equally fearful of it as she was hateful for it.
Allegiance: Chaotic Neutral (though her rage and anger at the world makes her lean toward Evil)
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Name: Nomi Fuse
Description: Short black hair. Roughly 5'5" tall. Wears a short sleeved red hooded jacket and beige denim trousers.
Kaiju Link: Gomess
Abilities: Nomi's emotions have an effect on Gomess' power. When she is enraged, he gains new, powerful abilities.
History: Nomi lived a simple life. All that changed when her father, a coal miner, accidentally woke up a sleeping monster. It destroyed the mine and nearby coaling plant, leaving her father a cripple for life, before heading towards the city to feed. Hundreds of lives could have been lost had Nomi not discovered she could somehow control Gomess. Using this ability she sent the monster back to sleep in the nearby mountains, where he stays to this day. Now however, with the appearance of evil kaiju and kaijin across the globe, Nomi wakes Gomees from his slumber to save her homeland.
Allegiance: Good
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Alright I'll create a female character.

Name: Lisa Stone aka “One Eyed Queen”

Description: Lisa stands 5,7 feet tall, is considered by many to be very beautiful, even with her slightly plane skin. Her hair is long and light brown, covering her left eye, her right eye is dark blue while the hidden eye is similar to the single eye on her Kaiju yet reduced to the size of a normal eye. She normally wears formal attired, since she is a business woman, it is rare to see her wearing anything that a normal civilian would wear, as she thinks it degrades her image.
Coming from a noble family and being a business woman, Lisa sees herself above all others, no matter how powerful or influential they are. This cocky nature of hers does cause her to talk over others or simply bad mouthing them, referring to others as “simpletons” or “inferior”. The only person who she shows any amount of respect towards is her very old father, who shares the same eye as her.

Kaiju Link: Gargorgon
Ability: Her left eye is the physical connection that she shares with her kaiju, that being said she can also use it to petrify people. Lisa also possesses limited regeneration and immunity to disease or poisons.

History: When England was still ruled by monarchs, and religion had a tighter grip on society, the Stone family were nobles. Ruling over a small portion of land, one night something massive crashed into one of their many fields creating the entrance to a cave, Stone and his men went in to find an injured Gargorgon. His men immediately suggested that they should slay the dragon while it was wounded, even with its enormous size, Stone on the other hand had other ideas. He suggested they kept it a secret and tried to control it, for that purpose he built a palace over the crater and began to visit the creature.
It was then that the bond was made, Stone wasn’t able to control it, but by helping the kaiju regain its health he managed to gain two things. Gargorgon never left the Earth, using its teleportation to get around when needed and second his family was blessed with its eye. From Stone on wards one of the family’s children was born with the eye a symbol of their alliance with the kaiju. To somewhat pay it back for its generosity the family’s crest was changed to a depiction of the creature.
To this day Gargorgon remains under the palace, now remodeled to be the Stone’s manor, with time the Stone family changed from nobles to business men held in high regard by many. No one ever thought to question while their gardens always had so many stone statues, a tradition that Lisa maintains to this day having created a private collection of her own every time one of her servants displeases her.

Allegiance: Chaotic Neutral
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Please tell me "G" is coming back.

That dude was awesome.
Godzilla