Kaiju and Kaijin: Mini Arcs, One Shots, etc.

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Kaiju and Kaijin: Mini Arcs, One Shots, etc.

Post by DinoMaster »

Decades of kaiju and their kaijin have struck the planet, leaving her shaped and changed forever. From the Mesoamerican Lawless Monster Zone to Monster Island to the cold grips of the Antarctica, they have left the planet in a state forever changed across the world. For each main tale, a dozen stories lie beneath the surface. When man and beast must coexist, drama is bound to happen. Here are only a few different stories of this place.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

The Demon Withing

Post by pta917 »

Forks Washington was not where James was expecting to end up after asking for a ride, much less did he expect for the good Samaritan for ask to money in return, having no other choice he gave him half of what he had which wasn't much to begin with. Arriving at the small town the young man made his way to a small dinner, where using the rest of the money he had James bought himself a petty excuse of a meal, leaving the dinner a unkempt man bumped into him proceeding to force him into an alley and pulling a rusty knife out on him.
"Give me your money!" the man spat nervously, holding the knife out

"I don't have any money." James replied in a calm tone, trying to reason with the man

"Show me your wallet then." the robber ordered, James noted the unsteady hand

For a moment James thought about what he should say in reply, but seeing that the best way to end this would be to show that he in fact had no money James pulled out his wallet and threw it at the man, who caught it with his free left hand. Keeping one eye on James, the robber opened up the wallet and began to search through its contents finding nothing of note, letting out a disappointed grunt he threw the wallet back at James.

"I told you..." James mumbled

"Dammit! I can't let you go." the robber snapped back in frustration

"You don't want to do that...think about it...someone might hear..." James pleaded, as he began to feel an all too familiar headache

Stop talking and let him stab you already! I grow bored of such scenes. It hissed in his mind

"Why don't we calm down hey guys?" came a voice from behind the robber

The man quickly snapped back to face the new arrival, not even taking the time to take in his features he threw a wild jab at him, his eyes widened in shock as the stranger took a simple step to the right dodging the blade and with one swing from his right hand he knocked the robber out.

"You got to throw faster than that, even an old man would have seen that one coming." the stranger remarked, kicking his fallen attacker in the face one last time just for good measure

"Who are you?" James asked, looking down at his defeated assaulter

"Jason Jacobs, some call me JJ." the stranger announced, with a small grin

"A pleasure to meet you JJ..." James began his introduction, just for Jason to rise his right hand up in protest

"You don't get to call me JJ...for now." Jason growled, with a less then pleased expression on his face

"Alright...A pleasure to meet you Jason, I'm James Williams."

"I hope you're feeling calm now kid, given your history it would pain me to have to deal with the other guy." Jason replied, tapping the left side of his head with his finger

"So you know who I am?" James asked, now less trusting then he was before

"I didn't come here just to save you. I was sent to bring you back to the Croft mansion, so if you were to follow me I can better explain the situation to you." JJ answered turning his back to his fellow kaijin and began to walk away

James quickly picked up his pace after Jason, during the following drive Jason didn't explain much outside of him being a kaijin and that his master, who was also a kaijin, had requested Jason to find and bring James back to his mansion in the middle of the forest. Arriving at the mansion James saw an old fashioned building, decorated with Gothic imagery and faded colors, Jason took the lead opening the large wooden door that lead inside. First thing James felt was the distinct smell of something old, not that it displeased him but it was a rare smell, what startled him was a high pitched sound that seemed to reverberate all over the house as he walked in.

"That's new." Jason remarked with a laugh

"We're in the study." a man yelled out from deep down the hall

Making their way to the study, Jason motioned James to be the first one to step inside, walking into the study two people were there an old man sitting behind a desk and woman sitting in front of it.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Mr. Williams. I'm Henry Croft." the old man announced, reaching out with his right hand for James to shake it which he did

"And this is Joanne Smith." Croft said, the woman at the sound of her name also reached out to shake hand with James

"Can I go sir?" Jason asked

"Of course. Now James please sit down." Croft replied, pointing at a free chair in front of the desk

James took the aforementioned seat, looking around awkwardly he waited for the man or woman to say something, before his eyes Croft's expression visibly changed from the relaxed old man, to a serious one as he leaned back on his chair.

"It's the first time I've seen one of your kind...of course you weren't hard to find, given your lack of compatibility with your Choju...you are too good a man to be the vessel of such creature..." Henry began to ramble, pausing for a moment

"Mr. Williams...I brought you here in order to help you better control with the being living inside of you, of course I know that you have some control over your abilities but simply being able to project fire and being a good shot is far from what you could be..." Henry continued

"I'm sorry, but who are you? What is going on?" James asked, lost in the old man's words

"I sometimes get lost in my thoughts. you are cursed by a Choju called Vakishim are you not?" Henry asked back

"Yes."

"I am here to help you exert a better control over it, over your powers and over your life." Henry informed

"Is that even possible? I was able to control my abilities, but it was extremely hard for me to, even now just keeping Vakishim held back takes much of my concentration." James said, already feeling this conversation could anger the creature

"There is a very old artifact that can help, I am lucky to have it in my possession right here at the mansion." Henry said, opening the drawer by his right side taking out a necklace, from where a representation of Yapool's head hanged off from

Henry's and Joanne's attention shifted to the young Kaijin's left hand as it started to shake at the sight of the necklace, not wanting to risk any unpleasant situation Croft placed the object back in the drawer. Yet James continued to breath at a fast rate, his hand vibrated more and more and his gasps for air stopped sounding less than those of a human, but once more a high pitched sound echoed through the walls of the building snapping James out of his trance.

"He doesn't do this with any of us does he?" Joanne pointed out, looking around

"He must be as excited as the rest of us." Henry answered with a smirk

"He?" James asked, still regulating his breathing

"Mr. Williams, you are looking at one of the last royal Kaijin families, ancient families who use their kaijus for good. But I am a rather unique type of kaijin, a long time ago the kaiju Super Grand King arrived on Earth my family and other two went to face it, by the end our kaiju died and they only managed to seal the monster away with magic. But for the magic to be maintained, it needed the life force of a human and that was the burden that my family placed on itself." Croft explained, with a wise tone

"So what happens when you die?" James asked, taking interest in the man's story

"Glad you asked, whenever we get to 18 years of age we go through a ritual to become the next holder of the seal..." Henry replied, when Joanne interrupted in a joyful tone

"Then came your son."

"He's naive...and that will be the end of us..." Henry sighed

"Maybe should get to know the house better before we go ahead with his training." Joanne suggested

"Train? I don't even know if I'm staying." James replied

"I understand that you don't fully trust us, but we just want to help. But you do have the choice, the door is open if you want to leave, but remember that we can help you get a better life." Henry said, in a fatherly tone

"I'll stay. So where is my room." James replied in a determined tone

"Kathy can you come here honey?" Henry cried out

Soon a young brunette woman, about 25 years of age, wearing a maid outfit walked in. James's gaze fell on her, it was the first young woman he had seen during his months in the road, and her beauty was enough to stun the kaijin in his place.

"Please follow me." she said, in a low honey toned voice

Getting away from his seat, James followed the maid to his room going up the stairs to the second floor of the house the room was at the right. She opened the door reveling a medium sized room, a bed in the center, a single bedside table with a lamp and a TV placed on the wall in front of the bed.

"Thank you." he said in a shy tone

"You are evil, rotten to the core." was the venomous reply he received, as she pointed at his heart with her right index finger

"What?" he asked baffled

"Mr. Croft has a soft heart. But my eyes don't miss a thing, I can see that you are nothing but a disease on this house." she hissed, using her finger to force his head up so their eyes would met

"I..."

"Mr. Croft truly wants to help you, even after his ungrateful son betrayed him, and his legacy he still believes in the goodness of others. But this I can tell you if you become a threat, there is no kaiju alive that would save you." she growled furiously, with fire in her eyes

"Aren't you the excited one." Jason said in a sarcastic tone coming up the stairs, James sighed in relief

"I wasn't talking to you Jason." she replied, taking a step back from James

"I noticed, but why don't you let him be Kathy?" Jason asked in a low tone, resting his chin on her left shoulder

“He’s wrong, this whole situation is wrong.” she responded shrugging him off of her shoulder and turning to walk down the stairs

“Why don’t you go inside hey James?” Jason suggested, placing his left arm in front of the maid so she couldn’t leave

James nodded and went inside his room, like JJ had suggested, closing the door behind him he rested his hear on the door trying to listen to their conversation.

“You have to let the kid be.” he heard Jason say in a strangely serious and carrying tone

“He is not like you. That thing inside of him is just begging to get out and when it does, JJ you won’t be able to stop it.” Kathy replied, now James could feel a sense of worry in her voice

“I’ll protect this house no matter what, it’s why I’m here.” Jason reassured her, looking through the keyhole James could see that he had his hands on her shoulders in a comforting manner

“You sound way to confident, do you even know what’s inside of him?” Kathy hissed, pushing his hands away

“I know, but either way as long as it doesn’t take physical form I can take him one just fine in my current state. Isn’t that right James?” JJ argued, shouting the last question so that the kaijin could hear

That door to the room slowly cricked open revealing James, who walked out with an awkward expression on his face.

“You are correct.” James replied

“You see nothing to worry about while he’s in human form.” Jason concluded with a confident smile

Kathy didn’t reply and simply chose to cross her arms in contempt, seeing that Jason’s smug smile wasn’t going to fade and that James was just going to stand there without replying to her jabs, she straightened her posture and finally walked down the stairs. It was only after she left that James managed to speak.

“Is she a kaijin?”

“God no! With her mood, that would be even a worse pain in my ass than it she now. Kathy’s just very protective of the old man, after her family was killed by some psycho kaijin you can understand why she isn’t that trusting of us. There is also the fact that she has a certain ability to sense those kaijin, who share some kind of power with their kaiju...but you should really go off to bed, it’s going to be a big day for you tomorrow.” Jason explained, for a moment he seemed to completely faze out just to comeback with a completely different topic

James didn’t seem to have any other choice as he walked inside and allowed Jason to close the door behind him, when it closed James could hear a sigh coming from the other side. Laying on his bed he took in the place where he would be staying, he couldn’t really complain it was the first decent bed he had seen in a month, that said he wasn’t really sure of what to make of the situation. Croft and Smith seemed nice enough, even if he felt they were hiding something from him, Jason he couldn’t really understand if he was really that nice guy he appeared to be or was he just following orders, and Kathy he at least believe that she was telling the truth as she looked visibly disgusted by his presence.

You seem tiered James, why don’t you go to sleep and let me burn down this miserable town while you rest? Vakishim suggested

At that moment his left hand began to twitch, looking down James reacted immediately by grabbing on to it with his right yet the strength that it now possessed was to great freeing itself the hand lunged at his throat but he once again grabbed on to it stopping its advances. Then came a massive headache, almost as if the Choju was trying to force its way out, this was followed by his eyes starting to take a certain shade of blue. The situation got much worse when Jason walked in with a needle in his right hand.

“Heard you from downstairs, lucky for us we were prepared.” he said with a laugh

“What do you mean?” James spat back, trying to gain control over his arm

“I’m going to inject you with the off switch.” JJ replied lifting up the needle

At the sound of these words the left hand pointed back at him emitting a stream of flames, that Jason dodged right before it was fired, of course the it didn’t give up and continued to unleash its flames. Jason dodged it a few times and noticed that it seemed to stop every time it had to follow his motion, concluding that this was a side effect of the Choju not having complete control over the body. JJ dodged the flames once more and proceeded to charge at it, pushing the wild hand aside he injected the needled into James’s neck, it didn’t take long for his body to go limp.

Picking up the unconscious man and placing him over his right shoulder Jason began to walk out of them room, he wasn’t surprised to see Kathy waiting for him outside but Croft was also by her side. Croft had a serious and concerned expression on his face, while Kathy who stood behind him had an “I told you so” expression.

“Like I had expected, the creature has too much power over the poor child. Jason take him to the cell, for his own good. Kathy will assist you.” Croft said, striking the ground with his cane

Kathy went on in front, leaving Jason to carry the poor James over his shoulder, from time to time he mumbled an insult about the maid being lazy and not helping but it fell on deaf hears. Going down to the first underground level, which was a series for concrete tunnels they took him into a small empty room with a single metallic chair in the middle that resembled an electric chair.

“Maybe this isn’t right Kathy.” Jason said placing James on the chair

“It’s for his own good, now help me strap him down.” Kathy hissed back, tightening the strap on his left wrist

JJ rolled his eyes and began to strap him down, when only his head remained to be restrained Jason took out the old necklace from one of his pockets, starring at it he wondered if he should place it on the young kaijin.

“What are you waiting for!?” the maid growled

“Shouldn’t he be able to choose if he wants to place it on or not?” he said, Kathy of course was less than impressed with these sudden doughs

“I’ll do it myself.” she hissed, grabbing on to the necklace ripping it away from his hand

Walking up to James, she placed the necklace on him and finished securing his head, looking back at Jason she gave him a triumphant smile. Their eyes widened in horror as James’s eyes opened revealing blue orbs, a low hiss started to escape his body and his muscles tensed up. Acting on instinct Jason pulled Kathy towards him then proceeding to push her out the door before closing it, turning back to the figure in the chair he waited for it to break free and attack him. Lucky for him the necklace seemed to have been activated, it glowed red around James’s neck, the kaijin’s body squirmed in reply as if trying to fight its way out of the artifacts embrace, given the fact that he was held down there was no way to escape and soon James fell back asleep.

Jason opened the door and received a slap to the face by Kathy, letting out a painful grunt he placed his left hand on the cheek rubbing it.

“What did you do that for!?” he screamed back

“For pushing me!” she roared back

“I was protecting you.” Jason replied, much calmer now as he locked the door to the cell

“Let’s just go back, Mr. Croft must be waiting for us.” Kathy said rolling her eyes at the cheesiness of his words

James woke up the next morning still tied up to the chair, opening his eyes he traveled up his body first noticing the chair and then the necklace. He tried to pull his arms off of the chair, but the straps wouldn’t give out, still he continued to trash around in his seat only stopping when he heard the door open, it was Jason.

“Good morning.” Jason announced with a welcoming smile

“What happened!?” James growled in irritation

“After I knocked you out, we had to restrain you for your own good and to place that thing on, because without it you wouldn’t go far.” Jason explained, pointing at the artifact handing from James’s neck

“Can you untie me now?”

“I can, but first do you feel any different?”

James stopped for a while to ponder his question, it was true that he had gotten the first thing close to a good night of sleep that he had had in years, and his shoulders did feel less heavy then they normally did.

“I feel much lighter.” was the reply, yet Jason could see that James was more shocked then happy with this result

Jason proceeded to free his fellow kaijin from his restrains, taking the lead he took James to a trap door deeper down the tunnel, opening it they ended up behind the mansion and near a barn sized building. Walking over to it JJ opened the door motioning James to enter first, going inside he saw a big opened space that he concluded would be the area where he would train in.

Joanne sat in the center of the building lost in her meditation, the duo approached her trying to do be as quiet as possible trying not to disturb the elder. They were surprised when her right hand lifted up and pointed at them, before she said with a joyful laugh.

“There is no need to be silent, I was growing tired of being alone anyway.”

“We’re sorry Madam Smith.” Jason replied, taking a small bow and using his right hand he forced James to do the same

“Come now, Henry must be arriving at any moment now. James please join me.” Joanne said motioning James to sit in front of her

James walked up to her hand sat just a few feet away, she gave him a motherly smile before explain the purpose of her meditations.

“All kaijin share a bond with their kaiju, what you saw me do was using that bond to speak with my kaiju via mediation. Now I will help you do the same, given that your kaiju seems to be living in your mind it should be easier for you to speak to it and vice versa.”

“It already speaks to me, what difference would it make if I speak to it?” James asked

“It will be on your own terms, so if things turn for the worst you can stop right away. Also that necklace will make it more bearable for you to speak to it.” the elder explain, yet she could see that James wasn’t really believing her words

“Ok...I’ll do it.” James said, still doubtful of her words

“I want you to close your eyes, take a deep breath and think of your kaiju. Imagine it in your mind and call out for it, remind yourself to regulate your breathing while you do so.” Joanne instructed, her words like a melody in the wind

James followed her every instruction, it seemed to take an eternity but finally he began to hear the shrieks of the beast, they got louder and louder till he finally woke up. Looking around the young man was in a new location, it was the outside of the mansion but everything was burning and in the middle of the destruction Vakishim roared its triumph to the world. The Choju slowly turned around, its blue eyes falling on the single human that decorated the scene, and it spoke.

“You’ve finally grew the nerve to come.”

“Where am I?” James cried out

“Your inner world, or your mind.” it replied, in a deep tone

James gasped at the sound of those words, he looked around to better analyze the scene the trees were nothing but ash, the mansion was a pile of burned wood and rock. Then it hit him four burning corpses rested on the yard he pounded his right fist into the ground, rage filling his being yet the creature cackled as if it was mocking him.

“You’re a monster!” he yelled in rage and despair, trying to hurt the beast with his words alone

“You amuse me James, but words will get you nowhere. Still I wonder why did you come here? Was it to bond with me? Or do you expect me to share something with you?” Vakishim asked, it’s voice distorting into a mocking tone

“You gave me the ability to project fire, great accuracy and even high damage resistance, that was no accident was it?” James asked, now more collected as he sat on the ground

“I’ll bite. What do you wish to learn? Now keep in mind that using me as you see fit is not an option boy.” the Choju replied, it’s massive head leaning down on James

James didn’t reply right away, outside of wanting to control the beast he couldn’t think of any other ability that he could want from the beast. Yet knowing that it didn’t mind to give him power, while keeping itself in control gave him an idea.

“When you first showed up to ruin my life, all the times I read a newspaper or see what you did on TV, you shatter the sky as a means of travel...teach me how to do it!” James growled, almost ordering the beast

Vakishim’s head tilted slightly to the right, before something began to pull James away from that place, he dug his fingers deep into the ground but whatever was pulling him held too much power over that place. James found himself being dragged into a new dimension, he was floating around surrounded by several swirling colors and before him stood the creator of the Choju himself, Yapool.

“Welcome to my home, James.” Yapool said with a small bow

“Your home!?” James asked, looking around

“My own dimension, from where I send my creations to destroy the rest of creation. But you aren’t here for that are you? You want power.” the being rambled on, walking around a motionless James

Right away James regretted ever having asked for this new ability, he didn’t expect to be sent to speak with Yapool himself. The entity stopped as he was face to face with the kaijin, his hand went up at James’s neck grabbing on to it, now he spoke with a less then pleased tone.

“You come to us asking for power, after you used something to weaken Vakishim’s power!?” he roared throwing the human into the floor

“I couldn’t live on like that anymore, whatever your plans are I won’t be a part of it. But if I have to live with him in my head I have the right to used him as I see fit!” James spat back, a sudden burst of courage overcame him as he talked back to Yapool

“Use? You consider yourself to be worthy of controlling my creations? You have some nerve to say that, but you are in no position to demand anything now James.” it informed taking a few steps in his direction

James crawled back up and tried to step away from the demonic being, yet as far as he seemed to crawl he wasn’t going anywhere and then his efforts became irrelevant as the Yapool around him became several that surrounded him.

“We are Legion, for we are many. We are eternal, the shadow that will forever taint the light.” they said in unison

The several bodies fused into one once more, grabbing James by his hair as they forced him back up. James could imagine a smile decorating the demons twisted face as he prepared to speak.

“I will give you the ability you requested, but I will take something in reply. Don’t worry it won’t be from you.”

Back in the outside world, James collapsed prompting Jason and Joanne to rush to his side. Jason began to check his vitals and tried to revived him, but the elder pushed him aside a worried look on her face she sat next to the fallen kaijin and rested his head on her lap.

“He must be lost. I’ll go and find him.” Joanne explained in a rushed manner, closing her eyes once more as she threw herself into the boy’s mind

Joanne woke up in the middle of a destroyed city, looking around she found James rather quickly fallen in the middle of some human skeleton that rested a few feet from here. A roar echoed through the sky as, signaling that her arrival didn’t go unnoticed, Vakishim emerged from a few of the destroyed buildings, taking deliberated steps it started making its way towards the woman. Surprisingly the old woman didn’t move, Joanne stood her ground she had nothing to fear, as blue flames erupted from the ground behind her taking the form of Natsunomeryu.

Both monsters charged at each other, clashing in the middle of the destroyed city, little did she know that this was a trap. Soon after the clash the ground beneath her broke much like glass and she fell in ending up in a red dimension full of red fog, looking around she couldn’t even see the place from where she had fell.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Chiyo Yamane.” a deep voice announced from within the fog

“Reveal yourself demon!” she roared defiantly

Her wish was granted, the smoke rose up from the ground and materialized into Yapool, now she stood face to face with the creator of the Choju, it spoke first.

“You are getting careless in your old age Chiyo, to think that you could enter the lair of a Choju without consequence.”

“Let the body go, he is innocent in the middle of all of this.” she asked, keeping her defiant stance

“The boy asked us for more power.” Yapool pointed out, just to see her reaction

“You lie. He wants a normal life.” Joanne spat back

“Which he knows he won’t get, so he decided to make the best out of it. That is why you are here, to make me giving him his new ability worth my time.” Yapool explained

The elder wasn’t given the time to reply, closing the distance between the two of them the demon rammed his hand into her heart. Letting out a terrified gasp she looked down, to see what looked as if he was breaking the surface of the water with his hand, once again he spoke.

“I won’t kill you. I’ll just leave a small reminder.”

By now Croft and Kathy had arrived, Joanne opened her eyes wide her left hand went to her chest as it began to hurt she was having a heart attack, James too woke up only he was in a frantic state rushing out of the door in a mad run.

“Jason after him! Kathy take care of her, while I call for help.” Croft ordered, hitting the ground with his cane to keep his servants focused

Jason ran outside after James, who was just a while way from the building fallen on the floor in all fours breathing heavily, slowly approaching the disturbed kaijn JJ took out another needle from his pocket ready to take James out once more. James was beyond scared, so much so he was in what seemed to be a never ending state of panic, so much so that when he heard a noise behind him he didn’t even consider who it was and simply unleashed a stream of flames at the person.

“Calm down!” Jason cried out barely dodging the flames

“Stay away from me!” James screamed, staggering backwards ready to attack once more

“I just want to help you.” JJ said in a low and calm voice

James watched him carefully, examining his body he noticed the needle in the man’s right hand, he didn’t think twice and unleashed another inferno on the man engulfing him in flames.

“Dammit...” Jason growled in frustration, having once again just barely jumped away from the flames

“...it’s been a while since I’ve encountered anyone who backed me into a corner. Guess I have to open my eye up for this one.” Jason pointed out with a smirk, his expression changed once another eye opened in his forehead, as he now seemed eager for what came next

JJ threw his jacket away and took out a gun from his back pocket, James went pale at the prospect of being shot so he instantly threw another stream of flames. Jason fired a few rounds at the flames, but proceeded to run around them, taking advantage of the fact that the attack also restricted James’s sight. Jumping into the ground by the other kaijin’s left side Jason opened fire hitting James a few times, with what were in fact tranquillizer rounds.

“Now you just need to calm down.” JJ said, taking a few steps backwards to give James some space

When it seemed like he had the situation contained, Kathy approached them with a rifle at hand. JJ quickly went up to her and grabbed on to the weapon, but she didn’t let go protesting against his actions.

“He gave Miss. Smith an heart attack! I’m going to end him!” Kathy roared furiously

“That’s not what Croft wants. You have to understand that he is not himself right now.” Jason argued back, tightening his hold on the rifle

“Then you want to risk having him transform!?” she spat back

“I don’t want you to end up regretting whatever decision you make now.” Jason screamed at her, he was furious now at her rash judgment so much so she let go of the weapon and tilted her head down in shame

“Maybe you should just shot me and see what happens...” James mumbled as he forced his body back up

“How are you still standing? I emptied half of this clip into you.” Jason remarked, showing him the gun

“And that calmed me down...and I will collapse soon enough, but Kathy was right I am a disease on this house...I’m leaving.” James announced in between several mumbles and pauses signaling his failing consciousness

“How do you think of leaving?” Jason asked sarcastically looking around

James lifted up his right hand and pointed out to his side, right there it cracked and the wall between dimensions cracked open just like Choju do, then he just threw himself inside JJ tried to get him but the crack closed up as soon as it had opened.

“He’s gone.” Kathy said, now much more collected then she had ever been

“Croft is not going to be happy about this.” Jason replied, taking a seat on the burned grass

“Let’s just wait for help to come.” she said in a more reasoning, sitting down by his side

James reappeared in front some dinner, surrounded by a forest and lead to a highway, the trip and the several sedatives had completely knocked him out, his luck was the several people that noticed his fallen body and Vakishim who had no plans of staying in that state for long.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

pta917
Xilien Halfling

The oldest and most powerful of the kaijin

Post by pta917 »

Glen Marsh woke up with a sudden burst of energy, sitting up in the bed he looked around his cheap hotel room, not really remembering why it was a mess. Looking at the floor he finally remembered, several beer bottles littered the floor, and laying on his side was a young woman, Cynthia Angelic.

His eyes then fell on his chest, noticing that the scratches from last night he let out an audible sigh, he couldn’t really understand why he ended up in bed with her again. Turing to his side he got up from the bed, and kicking a few bottles out of his way he placed his pants back on.

It had been two weeks since he met the woman and a week since she managed to get him inside the organization. Lucky for him her “talents”, she managed to get on the good side with most of the men, outside of the leader he was ratter immune to her.

“Were you going honey?” he heard behind him

“Well...” Glen turned around to reply, noticing that she was sitting up in bed with her upper body completely exposed

“Focus.” Cynthia hissed with a more serious tone, covering herself up with the sheets

“It’s already 10 in the morning. We should get going.” he replied, putting on his shirt

“You’re always in a hurry.” the woman scuffed

“Remember why we’re here. Ahab won’t die unless we do something about it.” Glen said, paying no attention to her tone

“You’re no fun.” Cynthia said rolling her eyes, placing her red dress back on

Having made themselves presentable they made their way to an old abandoned factory at the edge of the city of New York. Entering the factory, it was rather loud for an abandoned place, already there was a crowd of about 20 people, all of the kaijin. Making their way through the crowd, the finally managed to see what all the fuss was about, two big men were dragging a badly beaten one. In front of them was a throne, made out of scrap metal, where Ahab sat, to his right was Jack Smith. Jack was a 7 ft, tall dark skin man, heavily muscled and imposing figure, he was Ahab’s lieutenant and his kaiju was Zoiger.
The two men placed the injured man on his knees, a few feet from Ahab’s feet, Jack approached the man and forced his head up to look at their master.

“What do you want!? You’ve already killed my kaiju and beaten me sense less!” he shouted back, spitting his blood at Ahab’s feet in defiance

“Ungrateful ant.” Jack growled back, punching him in the side of the head

“That’s enough. Let him go.” Ahab finally spoke, with a smooth and commanding tone

At the sound of his words, the two men released the traitor, Jack walked backwards till he was by the right side of the throne again. Their leader sat up and slowly approached the injured kaijin, who still struggled to get himself on all fours.

“I’ll give you a choice, tell me where the other thief ran to and your death will be a quick one.” Ahab said, looking down at the traitor

“I’m not telling you nothing…” he hissed back defiantly

The elder looked down at him and took his sword out of its sheath, in one quick motion he sliced the thief’s head out of his shoulders. Placing the weapon back, he once more sat on his throne, with this all those present kneeled down before him.

“Jack find the other. Use whatever means you see fit, all of you will wait for further instructions.”

Having given out his orders, all of the kaijin present disappeared, taking with them the dead body. The ones who stayed were Ahab, Jack, Glen and Cynthia, this would be the first time Glen would speak with his new leader, it was a necessary part of his initiation.

The kaijin duo approached the throne and took a bow before kneeling with theirs heads lowered in front of their elder.

“Identify yourself son.” he spoke, directing his gaze towards Glen

“Glen Marsh.” the kaijin replied, in a respectful tone

“A Space Beast…” Ahab mumbled, chocking the younger kaijin

“If you don’t mind me asking, how did you know sir?”

“I can smell it on you, like I do with everyone else. But that is not why you are here, I wish to know why you joined us?” his elder asked back

“I was a mercenary sir, but during all those years I felt that I could use my powers for a better use, to realize one single purpose. A purpose that only you provide my lord.” Glen replied, he was trying to sound as polite and honest as possible

“Can Miss. Angelic, confirm your story? Since she was the one two bring you to us.” was the words he received, still he maintained his composer when Ahab’s attention went to the female kaijin

“Of course sir. I wouldn’t bring him in, if I didn’t believe in him.” she said

Ahab took in her words, it felt strange that a mercenary, that loved his job, would stop working for money and instead settle on being his soldier. Yet he had seen strangers thing during his time on Earth, finally he announced his decision.

“I personally welcome you Glen Marsh, too my forces.”

“I’m honored sir.”

“You two may leave now.”

Glen and Cynthia took a final bow before turning and leaving, Ahab noticed right away that Jack was eyeing the woman as she left.

“Control yourself, you’re of no use if she’s enough to distract you.”

“Of course not sir.” Jack spat back, recomposing himself

On the ride back to the motel, Glen drove the car while Cynthia preferred to stay in the back seat where she could lay down for a nap. He thought about how the meeting with Ahab went, it seemed like it was too easy, still he would need to gain the old man’s confidence if he wanted to get close to him. Or he could always put on some great spectacle to catch him with his guard down and kill him then.

“What’s on your mind?” the passenger asked from the backseat

“Just thinking of how we should proceed with this.” he replied, trying to pay attention to the road

“Like I said you worry too much. You seem to forget that he likes strong kaijin, with your background, skills and kaiju, it’s going to be easy.” Cynthia pointed out, placing her feet on his seat

“He didn’t seem to like my type of kaiju.” Glen said, receiving an annoyed sigh

“He just needs to see you in action. But more importantly as long as you obey, it’s good.” she said, once more emphasizing the idea he had nothing to worry about

Glen didn’t reply, he was once again paying attention to the road or had just given up on talking to her, this didn’t please Cynthia as one of her feet slid from the top of the driver’s seat and into his face. Getting hit in the jaw, caused the driver to stop the car in its tracks and since the passenger wasn’t wearing a seatbelt she got knocked over the backseats.

“What the heel is wrong with you!?” he roared in rage

“Well…” she began, but he wasn’t finished speaking

“And why are you staying in my room!? I remember when you said that you had somewhere to stay. Also just once, could you act like a normal person while I drive?” he shouted in frustration, taking a deep breath in the end

“You done?” she asked, unfazed by the outburst
“Yes.” he replied, starting the car back up again

“First I don’t like when people just stop speaking middle conversation. Second I had a place to stay, but I ran out of money to pay for it, but you didn’t seem to mind when I keep you warm at night.” Cynthia answered, ending with a teasing voice

“Either way, you said that Ahab can’t be influenced by you, what about Jack?” Glen asked, completely changing the subject

“He will do anything I ask, as long as it doesn’t affect the old man.” she replied, looking out of the window

“Maybe you could give him a call, ask him to meet you in a bar.” he suggested, catching her attention

“And then I slice his throat?” Cynthia asked, with malice in her face

“No, I’ll take care of him. Make sure he sit’s next to a window and I’ll take care of the rest. Also is there any easy way to take down the factory?” he continued, now his mind was working at full power as a plan began to form

“There are gas pipes running under it, they still work so one could use some explosives on them.”

“Great! I have some C-4 back at the motel, you could go set them up for later.”

“Sounds lovely. So you are planning on killing Jack, since he’s the second strongest, so that you can go fight Ahab on your own, and somewhere along the way blow up the factory?” Cynthia asked, not showing much fate in this plan

“Almost. I think that when I go up to fight him, when I give the sign you set the explosives off.” Glen explained, he noticed that she still wanted to say something

“The sign is you getting your ass kicked by “The oldest and most powerful of the kaijin”?” Cynthia hissed back
“That’s just a title...it’s nothing more than smoke and mirrors.” Glen spat back

“You sound very confident for someone who has heard the stories.”

“Like you said it’s just stories.”

Arriving at the motel, Cynthia made the call setting up a date with Jack on a bar not too far from the motel, following this Glen gave her a bag of explosives for her to plant before the date.

Jack sat on a table, the moonlight entered through the window to his right, his left hand already held a beer. He looked around, nervous to meet this beautiful woman for some “fun” like she had said, he noticed that people didn’t seem to be looking at him given his fierce look. That was what he though, from the building on the next side of the road Glen watched him through the scope of a sniper rifle.

Glen wondered if he should just shoot the man or do it the fun way and beat him down into a pulp, pondering on the question he decided to end it quickly. Taking aim, he centered his scope on the big man’s neck, his finger went for the trigger and with a slight squeeze he fired. The bar went up in the screams of horror and one of pain, Jack fell to his side with a massive whole in the side of his neck, but much to everyone’s terrified gasps he stumbled back up.

“You go to be kidding me.” Glen said to himself seeing his target staggering back up

Jack turned to the backdoor and began to walk, ignoring additional fire that came through the window, he walked out into an alley. Glen growled in frustration, throwing the rifle away he looked down at the two-story building he shrugged and jumped on to the street. Running through the road he threw himself in to the dark alley, looking at the backdoor of the bar he saw a blood trail. Following it he finally found the injured Jack standing behind a dumpster, slowly the he turned to face Glen with a surprisingly calm expression.

“So this was a trap.” he said, using his right hand to cover up the bullet wound

“Was it that obvious? I’ve got to say I’m surprise you’re still alive, but you have no hope of survival.” Glen pointed out, slowly approaching his wounded prey

“Your aim must not be as good as you believe, you did no major damage to me.” Jack said, charging at Glen

A sick grin came over the smaller kaijin’s face as the giant came at him, the massive right hand went for his throat, yet he was faster so he threw himself to the right side and punched Jack in the ribs. Jack’s head turned to meet him, grabbing on to the arm, he replied with a left hand of his own sending Glen rolling into the ground.

“Let me remind you that my kaiju is Zoiger, a monster known for his though hide and resilience to pain.” Jack explain, as he slowly walked up to a fallen Glen

Glen jumped back up and drew a knife from his back pocket, Jack threw another left hand that his opponent dodged to the left, swinging his arm up Jack swatted Glen into the dumpster. Taking a big step Jack closed the distance between them, wrapping his right hand around the smaller man’s throat he lifted him up in the air.

“Shame you lack physical power, with your speed I might have been in trouble.” the giant said calmly, now not even acknowledging the bullet wound

Glen let out a grunt ramming his knife into the right arm, earning him his release from the hold, yet the blade remained in the arm. Taking this small opening he unleashed a barrage of blows to his opponent’s gut, the giant kaijin looked down at him and replied with a kick sending Glen down into the floor. Noticing the knife still rammed into his arm, Jack tensed up the muscles in his arm sending the knife fly up wards where he then swatted it away.

“How did you do that!?” Glen spat out, amazed by what Jack had just done

“It’s just more proof of the gap between our strength.” was the reply he received

Glen got back on his feet and placed his fists up trying to get Jack to attack, the giant replied with a right hand. Still the smaller kaijin had the speed advantage, ducking the blow he managed to get Jack to hit the dumpster with his hand. Following this Glen placed his hands around the giant’s head and lifted his right knee up, hitting his foe in the face sending him staggering backwards.

Jack recovered his footing just as Glen charged at him for another attack, placing his hands on the floor he tackled in incoming kaijin throwing him into the floor. Placing his left knee over Glen’s chest, Jack wrapped his right hand around his head before slamming it into the ground. Glen gurgled up a bit of blood, grabbing on to his hair Jack forced the kaijin back up. Staring at him for a moment, searching for signs of resistance, he narrowed his eyes when Glen didn’t move. Releasing Glen, he delivered a left hand to the smaller man’s gut, followed by a right elbow to his jaw and a spinning kick sending his opponent flying into a wall.

“Shame that I will have to kill Cynthia after I’m done with you.” Jack said

Jack reached down grabbing on to his foe by his overcoat, forcing him up he prepared to deliver a punch to his face. Glen started moving, managing to pull himself off of his coat, Jack looked at it for a moment before noticing that the kaijin had a confident grin on his face.

“What’s so funny?”

Glen lifted up his left hand with a grenade pin on his middle finger, Jack roared in anger throwing the coat away but it was too late. The explosion swallowed Jack sending him into a wall, now severely burned and most of his left side was missing. Glen let out a sigh approaching the body, kicking it over he looked at the burned face of the fallen kaijn. His entire body almost went white when he noticed that the right hand still twitched, Jack let out a painful gasp when his eyes darted towards his fellow kaijin.

“You...fool...do you believe you can defeat him?” Jack asked

“That’s why I’m here!” Glen spat back triumphantly

“You couldn’t beat me in a fair fight...there are no tricks that will help you with him...” Jack said, his strength slowly leaving him

“I wouldn’t worry if I were you, the same way Cynthia helped me to take you out, she will do to take him out.” Glen hissed, his confidence in an all-time high

Jack didn’t reply this time his power had left him, the Lieutenant was dead. This didn’t go unnoticed, Ahab who was deep within his meditation felt right away the fall of his right hand man. Looking around at his followers, his hands tightened around his throne slightly bending the metal, he said in a disturbingly calm tone.

“Jack Smith has fallen. I want you to find his body and bring me his killer. Now go!” with one last commanding roar the factory emptied as all kaijin present went out to obey their master’s orders

Ahab went back to his meditation closing his eyes, unnoticed by the other kaijin Cynthia remained in the building, having planted the explosives. Slowly she approached the elder, confident that her presence went unnoticed.

“Show yourself.” Ahab spoke, sending chills through her spine

The female kaijin, came out from hiding coming face to face with the elder, but for safety reasons she remained 16 ft away from the throne. His eyes opened as he took in the air, with this she noticed he had smelled her kaiju, much like he had done to know what kind of kaiju Glen had.

“Were you involved with what happened to Jack?” Ahab asked, his half opened eyes looking right at her

“Glen should be arriving any moment now, so I don’t see a point in me saying that I wasn’t involved.” she replied, with a seductive smile

“What will you do now?”

“Well...Glen wanted to have you all for himself, but I think if I have some fun before he arrives won’t do any harm.” Cynthia responded, her tone defiant as if she was trying to see what his reaction was, he gave her a small grin

“Fascinating. Is Glen such a charismatic person, that you forgot who you are speaking with?” Ahab said, his interest in the situation slightly growing

“He’s many things, but charismatic isn’t one of them. It’s more like he pointed out that all we know about you are stories. Stories are always exaggerations.” her position shifted when the elder laughed slightly at her words

“Truly you are new here, so as your elder I would be remiss not to properly educate you child. Don’t worry by the end you will fully understand the full extent of my abilities.”

Ahab lifted himself up from his throne, slowly he began to approach the kaijin, using his left hand he removed his cloak and with the right he unsheathed his broadsword. Cynthia grew out her nails and hissed at him like a serpent ready to strike. Taking the initiative, she charged stopping in front of him she jumped up, reacting to her Ahab lifted up his sword just for the woman to throw herself back. Landing on her feet she looked at her foe, he looked relaxed and more interested on her then on the fight.

“Are you scarred? Stories shouldn’t be enough to hold a woman like you back.” he pointed out

Cynthia didn’t reply, observing the elder she could notice that he seemed rejuvenated, of course his appearance hadn’t changed it was more his spirit that was different. An upwards swing came her way, taking a step back it barely missed, yet he wasn’t finished bringing it down just as fast. Charging at him she went to slash at his gut, his free hand grabbed on to her right hand so she had to slash at his left shoulder to set herself free.

“Good. Don’t hesitate.” he said, amused by her actions

The female kaiji growled back, bringing her nails up at his throat, just for him to easily push her away.

Ahab proceeded to jump at her bringing his blade down on her full force, she only had time to roll way to escape the blow, it also resulted in the blade being rammed into the floor. Taking this to her advantage, she ran around him and placed him in a sleeper hold. Ahab tried to shake her off of him, but the girl was too stubborn to do things the easy way. When he began to feel her nails causing too much discomfort on his neck, he reached back with his right hand grabbing hold of her hair he pulled her back into the ground in front of him.

“It would appear you have nothing left to entertain me with, no matter how much I let you try.” her foe growled in disappointment, as he picked his sword back up

Cynthia looked at him and fired crimson lasers from her eyes, still it was all for nothing as he used his broadsword to block the blast. No longer wanting to waste his time on her, he kicked her in the gut sending her rolling all over the floor, grabbing on to her hair her opponent forced her back on her knees and then lifted his sword up for the final blow.

“Hey! Your fight is with me.” a voice came from the entrance of the factory

Ahab looked at the newcomer, it was Glen with a machete in his right hand and the head of his lieutenant on the right. Greeting the man with a twisted grin he threw the woman to the side and proceeded sheathe his sword once again.

“A magnificent show of power Marsh. Shame you did it, when you decided to become a traitor.” The elder remarked, even clapping as form of showing his respect towards him

“Glad to know that I impress. But believe me that this is just the beginning.” Glen hissed throwing the head at him

“Come now Glen, show me how you defeated him.”

With this both men charged at each other, with their blades ready they clashed, in an initial show of strength. For a moment they seemed evenly managed, yet it was the elder that got the upper hand as he began to push the young kaijin back. Glen took a few steps back, letting Ahab come at him, with one slash he managed to cut the right side of his foe.

The ancient kaijin span around bringing his blade with him, ducking Glen avoided a nasty blow and tried to hit him once again but this time Ahab grabbed on to the incoming blade. Pulling Glen towards him he sliced him across the chest before throwing him towards his throne.

Focusing his attention all on the male kaijin, he forgot to notice the female one, Cynthia had already made her way out of the factory, now only Glen was left. Glen crawled on the floor, a small smirk on his face as he was succeeding in bringing his target deeper into the building, but he now needed to go outside. His opponent was now looking over him, without thinking Glen turned around and rammed his machete into his left leg, Ahab grunted in pain placing his hand on the wound as Glen sliced through the muscle.

“How dare you insect!” the elder cried out, falling to his knee

Delivering one kick to his opponent’s face just for good measure, Glen ran as fast as he could out of the building, just as he threw himself through the entrance Cynthia activated the bombs. A massive explosion followed setting the abandoned structure ablaze, stumbling back to his feet he placed his hands on her shoulders.

“You crazy bitch.” he said in between breaths

“I’ll take that as a complement.” she replied with a teasing smile

Both turned away from the building and towards the kaijin’s car, letting out one big satisfied laugh they began to make their way towards it. Cynthia stopped and looked back at the building, surprising Glen, then he too understood her reason as they heard a strange noise coming from the fire. Shock and horror filled their very beings as a figure took shape in the middle of the flames, walking towards them

“I won’t forgive you! I am the oldest. I am the strongest. I am immortal. I am a god!” it roared out, getting closer and closer till he finally broke through the flames

Ahab stood before them, his clothes mostly burned only remaining the parts that covered his lower body. The right side of his face was severely burned, so much that his jaw bone was visible. The rest of his body also had several burns, almost no skin remained and some bone was showing, he truly was an ungodly sight.

“Impossible…” both kaijin replied

Glen once again charged at the ancient kaijin, going for a straight stab to the heart he was quickly cut down by the mutilated elder, Glen fell backwards clutching at the cut that now decorated his right shoulder and chest. Cynthia was the next to act bringing out her nail and charging, Ahab only said these words.

“How dare you use your kaijin powers against me!? Know your place!”

Spewing his rage at her, he brought his blade upwards cutting her right nails and slicing part of her chest. Yet with their injuries, they tried to get up once more, this strength only managed to anger the elder.

“Insects, insects, insects! Humans, Kaiju, Kaijin, plants, the planets and stars all of it is meaningless! There is but one absolute in this world, and that is my master! Everything outside of that is as tiny and meaningless as an insect! In these eyes of mine, the lives you bear are no greater than those of mere ants!” Ahab raged on, it was obvious that the confident and composed man that stood before them was no longer there

Glen forced himself back up and threw himself at the elder, piercing him through the back with his machete. A grunt that seemed to be more anger then pain, echoed through the area as Ahab reach back to try and catch him. Finally grabbing on to his hair, the mutilated kaijin sent him flying into his car. Glen spat out a bit of blood when he almost went through one of the car’s windows, looking at his foe he was getting ever close, who cackled evilly.

“I will commend you. For mere ants, to dare injure me...” Ahab said, stopping when he stood over Glen

“...You can brag about it in hell!” he roared one final time, bringing his sword down on Glen

As the arm came rushing down two beams went through it, Ahab growled in pain seeing half of his right arm fall to the ground. Clutching at the bloodied stump he looked back at Cynthia, rage in his eyes, this gave Glen time to act.

“You insignificant ant! You dare go against a god!” the mutilated kaijin roared out

His eyes widened in shock or he simply didn’t understand what had just happened, the blade of his broadsword stuck out from his chest. Turning his head sideways he saw Glen welding his faithful blade, with one upwards motion it broke through his left shoulder and with another swing he decapitated Ahab.

The elder’s head fell and rolled on the ground, the body collapsed and Glen threw the sword aside having finally achieved his goal. Picking up the injured Cynthia, Glen placed her in the backseat of the car and drove to an underground clinic, so that her injuries could be treated since his would just regenerate over time.

A few hours later the firefighters arrived, everything went like normal as the extinguished the flames that sill engulfed the building, yet they didn’t find anything else.

The following morning the doctor was finished with Cynthia, having patched up her wounds, as she laid on a gurney Glen came to visit to give her the good news.

“I already started spreading the news, Glen Marsh and Cynthia Angelic killed “The oldest and most powerful of the kaijin”.” the kaijin informed, a big smile on his face

“I hope you said how I saved your ass.” she teased back, pocking him in the chest

“Of course. Now we just wait, because when people hear of this they will know what we are capable of and finally we will get the respect we deserve.”

It was true, the word began to spread more people knew of them and even more began to fear/respect them. One month a man went to a motel room, entering the room he threw his bad into the floor and opened the door that lead to the bathroom. Inside was a toilet, a sink with a mirror over it and a bathtub, that inside had some liquid that seemed to be blood.

From the liquid a figure emerged, even if stained in the liquid it was obvious that the figure was Ahab, fully regenerated from his wounds, the man bowed before him.

“You did good work.” Ahab announced, looking down at his body to analyze his successful regeneration

“Thank you, my lord.” the man replied

“What happened during the time I was absent?” the elder asked

“They managed to get the word out, about the incident. Many know of what they did to you.” his subordinate informed

“Where are they now?”

“We’ve managed to keep them under our watch, when you wish we will strike them down.”

“No...” Ahab remarked, causing the other to look at him surprised

“I have an eternity to go after them. Now we should regroup, if people believe I am dead the best option is to correct this whole situation.” the ancient kaijin explained, lifting himself from the bathtub
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!