The Promised Heir Discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Promised Heir Discussion

Postby SpanishBulldog63 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Holy poop, an update? In a Gira fic? IMPOSSIBLE :P ! Good to see you still at it, dude.

Oh Karzahni, you poor fragile bastard. I'm loving the little tease with photo at the end.
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:04 pm

And chapter 8 is up, and it is a doozy.
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:39 pm

Wow! You're on a role mah friend!

On a side note: I really need to catch up on this.
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:22 pm

Chapter 9, and things are turning up now.
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

DinoMaster
JXSDF Technician

Postby DinoMaster » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:50 am

And what a tense update at that! All the best laid plans tend to fall apart when they aren't cautious, and with these strange abominations coming this way, what fun times. While our allies weren't exactly weak in the slightest, these ones seemed to be beyond the rules of Hell. And that reveal of more than one of them? Utterly fantastic. Great work Gira!

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Our dark lord an savior has graced us with a new chapter?! I am filled with delight!
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:38 pm

and now, CHAPTER 10!

EDIT: So, at this point, anything you guys are interested in? Anything surprising, needs work on, etc?
Last edited by Giratina93 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Giratina93 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:30 pm

And chapter 11 is up. This is going to mark a bit of a break for the Sheol side of things, so upcoming chapters will focus more on the main plotline on Delibra and co.

Return to “Fan Fiction”