PACIFIC RIM: ZERO HOUR

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Godzilla The King
Futurian

PACIFIC RIM: ZERO HOUR

Post by Godzilla The King »

MOTIVATIONS
When I sacrificed Gipsy 3 years ago I figured I put the nail in the Jaeger coffin. She was the last in existence, one of a kind. But it seems like people have grown dependent on these metal giants. Occasionally, a kaiju will stumble from the dying breaths of the Rift and clumsily make its way to be beaten by the next generation of Jaegers. But it’s not the same as before, now they are nothing more than countries flexing their muscles. In a few years, I predict that Jaegers will become the focal point of a new Cold War. And I dread every moment of that. What the hell went wrong?
-Raleigh Becket

When Stacker died 3 years ago, I made it my goal to honor his memory. I do not know if we have yet. Our new recruits have been less than satisfactory but I remain hopeful.
-Mako Mori

So, ‘bout 3 years ago I did something completely badass. Y’know how those guys stopped that invasion? Couldn’t have done it without me! Yeah, yeah, that’s right you’re talking to a hero. Got my own fanclub, popular on the internet, and I’m still in business! So, life’s pretty sweet. Newt out!
-Newt

For God’s sake, I wish Newton would keep his mouth shut about his involvement in the 2025 incident, which might I mention I was involved in as well. I tolerate, possibly even respect him but this is as much as I can take. He’s so sucked into his own ego that he refuses to believe me when I say that another invasion is possible, this is not going to end well. Hopefully I can reach Mr. Becket or Ms. Mori about this.
-Hermann Gottlieb

What good has this 3 years done to me? Not a goddamn lot, I spent 6 months in hospital. 6 goddamn months away from my business and what do I come back to? My right hand man nearly drove my company into the ground due to being a piss-poor negotiator. Hell, we didn’t even sell any kaiju CRAP! So, I had some...revisions done to the business. New job openings, new deals and possibly kaiju.
-Hannibal Chau
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"