Godzilla: Monsters and Mutants Discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Godzilla: Monsters and Mutants Discussion

Post by DinoMaster »

And here is a project that I have been working on in planning for some time now, but finally can see to fruitation. Godzilla: Monsters and Mutants is a different take on the traditional Godzilla lore, showing things in different lights and allowing for an interesting story to unfold. This doesn't mean that I have abandoned Kaiju and Kaijin, but this allows for a more serious story with a more controlled setting than that. It also allows me to work on something kaiju in between the chapters for Kaiju and Kaijin.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Godzilla: Monsters and Mutants Discussion

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Really nice introduction! I loved the brief battle between the Godzillasaurus and the Angilasaurus. Then finally the explosion's radius essentially vaporizing good portions of their skins. If only the U.S knew what kind of shit they've just done.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Re: Godzilla: Monsters and Mutants Discussion

Post by DinoMaster »

Thanks! They know little of what mess they've gotten themselves into yet. Play with fire, and the burns can go and sacr you for years to come.