PACIFIC RIM ZERO HOUR: REBORN Disscussion/Sign-Ups

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Re: PACIFIC RIM ZERO HOUR: REBORN Disscussion/Sign-Ups

Post by Godzilla The King »

Yeah but Pacific Rim plays with the concept of a sign-up perfectly, it just depresses me no one seems to have ideas.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Does this have to go to the Beginning Writer's segment now, 'cause I am joining? :lol:

Hope this isn't the stupidest skreeonking idea you have ever heard. I'm going with the Yin/Yang/complementary opposites thing I mentioned in the RPG:

Name: Aiguo
Height: 5'5
Backstory: Aiguo had grown accustomed to the more stress-free lifestyle experienced by people living far from the kaiju attacks. He didn't ever truly experience an attack for himself, but he had always wanted to and would have when he was very young if he hadn't met and been talked out of it by his apparent opposite.

The two got to finding each other's differing ideas and thoughts, partnered with their similarities. The best way they could describe it is that they complemented each other.

Physical Appearance: Lithe with thick dark hair and dark eyes, often wears light clothes with dark highlights.

Personality: Though easygoing and thoughtful, he also has a bold streak, going out of his way to find out more about what he is not familiar with. He has been fascinated with kaiju. Thankfully, he has somebody to help control his impulses.

Skills: He is extremely skilled in a Jaeger, if somewhat slow because he and his partner's thoughts have to form the correct course of action before acting. When that action is made, it is often spectacular. He provides savviness in defensive combat. Sufficient but comparingly weak and unskilled in physical combat.

Class: Ranger

Name: Longwei

Height: 5' 3'

Backstory: Longwei had learned to be cautious moving through the seedy streets and dark alleyways of the small world he was restricted to. He learned to analyze a situation, and that disagreeing may not be a sign of hostility, and there might be a reason to it. It helped him get by.

Then he discovered some person who was going to do something illogical and voiced his opinion. What happened from that point forward is indeed something strange.

Physical appearance: Short and slightly stocky, often wears dark clothes with light highlights.

Personality: Alert and always willing to voice his opinions, he never means offense in any of these two things. In fact, that is something he considers dangerous. As far as he is concerned, making an enemy is making a mistake. He is streetwise and analytical, always serving as a balance to Aiguo's occasional compulsiveness... and Aiguo serving as a balance to his shyness.

Skills: Skilled in a Jaeger when it comes to offense, but the actions of the Jaeger are somewhat slower because of he and his friends' minds needing to come together to decide on the right course.

Class: Ranger

(An additional detail: they both think they were made for Jaegars because of how much they seem to be in a balance outside one. They believe in destiny because of their ultimate fate as partners.)
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtes ... fa40b3496a

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

I like this! Accepted!

Added in 14 hours 23 minutes 18 seconds:
Posted a little thing to show character motivations and where they are now. Hope they are in character.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Very nicely done for the introduction/character motivations. Hannibal Chau's was my favorite out of the bunch.

I really hope this brings some interest to the other writers/users on this site.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!