Catchin Dem Hands: The Series

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Catchin Dem Hands: The Series

Post by ernesth100 »

Season 3 Premiere: E19- The Throwers

There was a attack in Manhattan on one of Edwin's Dojo's. A rival dojo, the Shu Lin Dojo, was attacking the students. Unable to teach them a lesson from so far away Edwin sent his team known as The Throwers to deal with it. Shu, the leader of the rival dojo set the building on fire and left. But the moment they gang got outside the saw a truck drive up and out the back jumped David and his friends with there costumes. Even Delta had a specially made costume for himself as Edwin thought it was entertaining to see a animal capable of such intense battle.

"Shu Lin, we were sent here by Edwin to get an apology. Would you like to give us one or take the beating." David said.

"...I'm sorry, who the hell are you?" Shu said.

"I guess that's a beating then. Throwers, take em down." David said as he ran at Shu and kicked him in the chin making him stumble back.

Davids team took on Shu's allies with relative ease. Much to Edwin's pleasure. Meanwhile Ronald tossed Shu's men, grabbing their heads and bashing them together. Hazel sent the flying into cars and fire hydrants, the fire hydrants was burst open and put out the fire in the Dojo. Devon took on two with swords. He dodged their sword slashes. He then hit their arms with his pressure jabs making them unable to move their arms and drop kicked them both. Delta grabbed one with his tail and swung him around into two more taking them out.

David blocked Shu's attacks and punched him in the nose breaking it and causing blood to splaater out. Shu backed up coughing as the blood dripped out his nose into his mouth. David shook his hand to get some of the blood off and took the stance again. Shu turned and ran clear he couldn't beat them. But his students were taken down already. Shu looked at David and his friends and wiped his nose.

"I am not a coward! I will not apologize for Edwin's disrespect!" Shu said running at David.

David caught Shu's fist and kneed Shu in the stomach pushing Shu back and front flipping kicking Shu in the head then roundhouse kicked him to the ground. Shu was down for the count. David looked at the watch and saw Edwin.

"Sorry, he didn't apologize. But he'll think twice before coming back here." David said shrugging.

"*sigh*, that'll have to do for now. Next time try to complete the assignment as told. Edwin out." the watch turned off.

David shook his head in disgust of what he was doing. But shrugged again because he might as well go along with it. He and the crew went into the truck where they sat down and David was put back in his bars.

"I wanna tell him. I have to." Hazel said whispering to Ronald.

"You can't, Edwin would kill us before we could blink. David would never be able to take it. Who knows if he could even master that skill right away." Ronald whispered.

Hazel shook her head and closed her eyes. The crew was resting as they traveled to the next destination. All except David who was just getting angrier with every passing moment.

To Be Continued...
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 20- David Out

Devon woke up and took a deep breath as Delta tickled his face with his tail. He saw Snacks and everyone outside the truck on the ground. The truck was on firr and destroyed. He stood up and looked around and disnt see David he walked over to rhe remains of the flaming truck. Just the drivers smoldering body. Devon stumbled away from the truck and looked seeing Ronald stand up. Then Hazel helping up Snacks.

"What the hell hit us?" Snacks asked

"I....it was." Devon had a flashback.

The were sleeping in the truck when something big hit the front of it causing it to roll off the path and knock out the fighters. David dragged them out the remains and tried to fight off the attackers but the battle was not fair. David was beat and captured.

"The guys who attacked. They had weapons. David is alot of things. But he aint bullet proof. Hopefully they didnt use any bullets on him." Devon said.

"So how do we find them." Ronald asked.

Devons watch activated. Edwins face appeared.

"Through me. Those were my next mission. During my time rising up I was an Agent of a secret service called The Justice Agency Business. Or JAB. I was they're best agent and ever since I left they've been launching coordinated attacks at me. Trying to get me to come back to it. Or ya know, get rid of me since I wont." Edwin laughed.

There was a silence.

"Tough crowd. They're base is not far from this area. You're in a relatively small town called Road Bank Colorado. There's a restarunt called Stunners. Which is not at all a resteraunt. Its their base. Go into town and get David back. Also, please teach them a lesson...for good." Edwin said as Devons watch went off.

"Well I guess we know where we're finding David. Let's hope he's not going through too much." Devon said.

Meanwhile David was chains being shocked with a shock baton.

"You will tell me all you know about Edwin." the man said.

He was wearing shades and black cargo pants with a suit jacket. His name was Nathan Fernando.

"Third time you asked dumbass. But again, I dont much about him to begin with. If I did I'd tell you everything. I want him gone as much as you." David said.

He was shocked again and Nathan punched him in the stomach.

"You're useless, you're only alive because your friends are gonna try to save you. When they fail Edwin will come to save you." Nathan said.

"No, he wont. I barely know Edwin but he sent us out here as expendable peices. We can be killed and he'd find a new force or something. He's messed up like that." David said.

"You dont know what you're talking about young man. I reccomend you shut your mouth." Nathan said.

"I'd be glad too if you shut yours too." David smiled.

Meanwhile outside Ronald broke down the store door. The alarms went off in the lower level and Nathan deployed his units to deal with Davids friends. Several agents wearing similar attire to Nathan came up from a secret elelvators in the floor. Devon looked at the rest of the Throwers and nodded.

"Keep them busy, take them out." Devon said as he ran ran paat the agents.

Dodging their attacks and slid into one of the closing elevators before it went back underground. Devon waited in the elevator and soon it opened and he ran out to save David but was on the wrong floor.

"Goddamit!" Devon said as he looked to see several agents walking around on the floor.

He sighed and took a fighting stance pressing the Elevator button. Devon punched pne man who came at him. Kicked another. He grabbed one man and punched him in the stomach. While holding the mans head in his arm Devon ran off the wall kicking two other men and flipped the man in his arm onto a group of men. A few of them got up.

"Goddammit, I should of took the stairs." Devon said

Meanwhile David was shocked again and Nathan punched him.

"Your friends are outnumbered and outmatched. Your captured. Why are you so positive!" Nathan asked.

"Because...I....can do....THIS!" David looked up as his eyes turned white as he broke the chains and landed on the ground infront of Nathan.

Nathan smiled and chuckled.

"What the hell?!" Nathan said as David punched him.

Uptairs Ronald bashed two criminals into a shelf. Delta whipped one man across the face and choked him with his tail. Hazel kicked two men in the chest then backflipped behind another man and sweep kicked him. Snacks took down 5 men with his shot gun finger leaving holes in their shoulders as they yelled in pain. Soon all the men were down. The elevator finally came as Devon finally defeated the agents.

David slammed Nathan into a wall after beating him to a bloody pulp. He took his baton throwing it before he could shock David.

"Okay, now listen here. You're gonna let me go. And never bother Edwin, well you can bother him when I beat him, but not me or my friends again. Got that?" David said.

"Fine. Just please, get out of here. Never come back. I swear you'll never see me again." Nathan said.

Devon and the team came down in an elevator as David took his watch and put it back on. Edwins face appeared the moment he did so.

"I see you must've completed your objective?" Edwin asked.

"Yes. JAB wont be bothering you for a long time." David said.

"Good to know, you'll be rewarded handsomely. Now, I've scrambled a Copter for you. You should have an easier and safer time traveling for missions now. Edwin out." Edwin said as the watch cut off.

"Well then. Thats done. Let's get going." David said as he and his friends walked out.

To Be Continued....

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 21-Wildlife

David was sitting in the Copter on his watch playing an app that was installed on it. Suddenly Delta started growling at the door. David stood up and walked over to Delta. He tried to pet Delta but he still growled at the door. Delta suddenly jerked around and began running around the copter. All the Throwers stood up trying to calm the lizard as the Copter shook in the air and Delta went out the door window. Falling into the forest below.

"Noooo!" David jumped out after him.

"They have no parachutes." Devon said as he looked at the others.

"Yeah... he's survived worse, we gotta go down there." Hazel said.

David was falling as he grabbed Delta. But Delta bit him, David let go as he and Delta fell further away. Delta fell down into a water swamp below. David fell into water as well sinking to the bottom. He realized he was drowning and came up for a breath and yelled in pain. He dragged himself out looking at his bleeding arm.

Delta was a Komodo Dragon, but he loved David. He probably bit him out of reflex. But Komodo spit was poisonous. David had a couple of hours to find Delta before it drove him mad and killed him. David saw a shadow run by. But he dismissed it quickly thinking it was an illusion.

"Gotta move fast." David said.

The Copter landed not far outside of the swamp as the rest of the Throwers trekked into the foilage. But then Devons watch came on with Edwin again.

"You lost David again?" Edwin sighed.

"Yeah and Delta. But we'll find them." Devon said.

"Please do, I've wirelessly activated the GPS on your watches. You'll be able to track David and Delta easily. Just follow it." Edwin said as the screen went black.

David shook his head fighting off the poison. He saw Delta's footsteps and followed them. He came upon a swamp, but what he saw disgusted. Carcasses of animals, dead crocodiles, foxes implaled and stripped of their meat. As if something was hunting them.

Suddenly David was shot in the arm he had been bittin in and a few days before shot through by Snacks.

"I swear I'm a few injuries away from...damn...loosing this arm." David said yanking the arrow out and grunting in pain.

He turned to see a large man jump down with daggers wearing wolf fur like a jacket.

"Hola, amigo." the man said in a thick spanish accent.

"Um, hola? No, abla espanol." David replied.

"I speak english to amigo." the man said grabbing the arrow off the ground and putting it in his holder on his back.

"Apologies for shooting you. I was hunting something that I saw run by, thought you were it. My name is Juan. Have you seen a green lizard?" Juan said.

"Was it wearing blue and white?" David said.

"Yes, strange. But I am not one to judge my foods fashion choices." Juan said.

"Um, thats kinda my pet. He got lost in here. So, please dont eat him."

"Ahahaha.HAHAHA, sorry amigo. Once I have started the hunt. It does not until the object is killed and eaten. Also, animals are getting smarter lately. I havent eaten in two days." Juan said.

"Oh, well I can lead you back to civilization. We can feed you." David said.

"No, I left for a reason. So do not tell me what to do. I will finish my hunt now. Thank you." Juan said as he saw Delta come out the bushes running to David.

"Delta no go ba-" David had a flash and forced himself to stand up as the poison and pain in his arm took a bigger toll every minute.

"FEAST TIME!" Jaun ran at Delta and David saw this.

David tackled Juan into the nearby pond as they faught underwater. Juan was physically larger and choked out David. Soon the bubbles stopped and Juan dragged himself and David out the water. He looked at Delta. He attempted to stab the lizard but the Komodo dodged his slashes. Delta turned to run but was caught in the tail by and arrow.

David eyes turned white as he regained consciousness and kicked Jaun aside and the two exchanged blows. But Jauns blows barely had any effect. David drew blood with each hit. Then with a well placed uppercut knocked out Jauns tooth sending him falling back.

David pulled the arrow out of Delta's tail and picked up Delta as the lizard sat on his head.

"Hm, you have bested me. What is your name?" Juan said, his breath lost.

"David, nice to meet you." David said as his eyes turned normal again.

"Hehe, nice. I am sorry I tried to kill you. Maybe I will come back to civilization. I left because its practically owned by a friend that betrayed me. A man named Edwin." Juan stated.

"I know him." David smirked.

"Oh. David is it? You are a fantastic fighter, do me a favor and give Edwin a bearing for me. He is evil incarnated. Trust me." Juan said standing up and walking off.

"Trust ME. I know." David said.

Juan and David may have only 5 seconds ago tried to kill each other. But David felt that he couldve been close friends with the wild man. David walked out of the swamp. Eventually he ran into his friends and they all left together.

David explaining his story as they got in the copter and went off to the next mission.

To Be Continued...

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 22-Throwers On Deck

--Throwers On Deck--

The Throwers next mission was on a cruise ship. There had been a gang of pirates holding the ship ransom for a cash reward from Edwin. But obviously Edwin wasnt going to pay the ransom.

The Throwers landed on deck and began exploring the strangely empty ship. They all split up sneaking around as to not get caught.

David with Delta. Ronald with Hazel and Devon with Snacks. David foind a door that led to stairs. Down in the lower level of the ship he saw a room full of soldiers. He hid behind a wall with Delta and saw the man who was leading the operation in the middle of the crowd. Contacting the others on his watch David began his assault.

"Stay here Delta until call." David said as Deltas tail wagged in agreement.

David came out of hiding as everyone turned pointing guns at him.

"Chil! I'm here to surrender. Thats it." the pirates all looked at David and gestured for him to walk.

As a group surrounded him Davids eyes turned white. He grabbed two mens guns and crossed them forcing them to shoot eachother. He punched another in the gut and used his body as a shield to peotect him from the gunfire that followed as he ducked behind a table for cover.

The men ran up to the table and jumped out hitting one with a chair leg and dropping the other. David dodged a gun shot from behind him and threw the a chair leg at the mans head knocking him out. Suddenly he was surrounded by several more shooters.

But he snapped his fingers. Devon came down from a duct on the roof kicking two of the men aside. Ronald grabbed one of them and swung him into three others. Hazel grabbed one mans gun and directed it at the floor as she elbowed him in the nose.

She then flipped him into another man and kicked another man rrying to come behind he in the chest. Delta grabbed a man by the leg and swung him into the leader like a bowling ball. The leader tried to stand and pull a gun on Delta but Snacks kicked it out of his hand and put the leader in a choke hold.

"Game over." David said as his eyes turned regular and he took a deep breath.

The pirates dropped their guns and David used the leader to force them to leave the ship. But soon David saw something strange. A chandelier on the ground. He walked closer as he saw inside the fallen chandelier was a bomb.

"Bomb. 2 minutes till explosion. I dont see any wires or panels to shut it down." David said.

"What the hell? How do we get it off?" Ronald said.

"Fly it off in the copter." Hazel suggested.

"Then the copter will be destroyed. And whoevers in it." Devon said.

"1 minute and 20 seconds. F*** it." David said

David grabbed the bomb and kicked down the door as he ran to the deck and jumped off the side. He used what Ronald told him to harden his body and swam as deep as he could. He dropped the bomb letting it sink with ten seconds.

He began loosing breath. But his eyes turned white yet again. Using the savage mode energy boost he swam away as fast as he could. The explosion happened and the wave force hit him underwater.

The Throwers on the ship looked in the water as they heard the boom from above the surface.
They waited and the Devon jumped in the water behind David swimming down and grabbing David whom was dazed and immobilized floating to the bottom.

While David was immobilized in aavage mode hanging on to the little air he had like nothing before. He had a vision. He saw himself old with white hair. Still working for Edwin and this pissed him off. Years later he could still do nothing to stop the man.

Devon swam up as David took a breath of air. Normal again, David got in the Copter after letting Edwin know of there success.

"Guys, I'm tired of this...we gotta beat Edwin." David said.

The Throwers looked at him and Hazel began to talk. Devon stopped her from speaking.

"David, we cant tell you why. But you can beat Edwin. You have to search within yourself to find the answer. You're special." Devon said.

David was quiet and simply sat in his seat. Edwin clearly has something on David. But his team cant say it. Probably in order to protect themselves and David. But whatever it was David was gonna find out to stop Edwin.

To Be Continued

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 23- A World Without Hands

A man is running from the police. Jumping over buildings and down alleys. This man lands on a garbage can and trips on his face. There are dogs barking in the distance and police sirens. The man gets up, his hoodie coming off. This man is David Hunter, a professional street fighter. Unfortunately for him, this is a world where street fights of any kind are illegal and punishable by jail time.

"I am NOT going back to jail. Last time I would've been in there forever. But this time I can't." David smiled nervously as the cop cars pulled up in front of him.

"Listen your surrounded." the cop said getting out of the car.

The cop had a black eye from David resisting arrest.

"Listen we can talk this out right." David looked at the cop and backed up but saw the dogs and other police behind him.

"Haha. Sure, at the city precinct." the cop smiled lifting his gun.

"Ugh. Listen, I'd love to but no." David jumped on the wall of the alley and onto the other then toward the roof.

The bullet shot got his leg and he almost missed grabbing the ledge but a hand grabbed him and pulled him over the edge onto the roof.

"Dammit. Fan out and find this guy." the police said.

David pushed himself off the man on the roof and looked up. The man was at least 6"4, maybe a bit taller.

"Wow." david said.

"Yeah, don't worry I'm a friendly giant." the man said smiling.

"Names Ronald, we should probably get going you can ask questions or thank me or both, later." Ronald began running as he and David heard the sirens.

David without many options followed Ronald as they traveled on the roof tops, Ronald was surprisingly nimble for a man his size. Soon Roanld landed in another alley and opened a door as David caught up running inside. The door slammed close and the two sat down panting from the run.

"I think we lost them." Ronald stated.

"Yeah, of course. Um, so question time now. Why'd ya save me." David asked.

Suddenly the lights turned on to reveal a dozen other people in the building staring at David and Ronald angrily.

"Please tell me they're friendly." David said.

"Most of the time. Hopefully this time too." Ronald joked partially nervous.

"What's with the outsider? I thought we agreed on a having a vote before letting anyone in?" a girl said.

"Chill Hazel, this guy doesn't need a consensus. It's David." Ronald said as he stood up

"What?!" Haze said shocked as the entire crew began chatting loudly.

"Nice to know I'm famous." David said under his breath, standing up as well.

"He's the most wanted person in the state right now! The cops could be kicking down our doors any second!" Hazel exclaimed

"I mean, he could also be very useful. I heard he once took on a swat team." another guy said.

"Probably a myth, Devon." Hazel said.

"Actually, that's true. Long story short, I was surrounded and something in me kinda snapped when I got shot. I remember a couple of punches and then the team was down. I myself ran before more came, but I don't remember much else that day." David said.

There was a silence and David chuckled nervously.

"BULLSHIT." one of the other people said.

A large argument broke out and Ronald shook his head in disappointment. The a large cracking noise was heard as if a brick dropped and shattered. It was Edwin, the leader of the group. He punched the wall and left a fist shaped mark. Everyone went quiet.

"I mean, personally I think anything is possible. I just left a print in that concrete wall. Ronald can run on rooftops, despite his size. So whats so wrong with a guy taking down a swat team?" Edwin asked.

More quiet filled the room.

"I take it your the big boss around these parts." David said jokingly.

"Ha, yeah. You can say that. I'm Edwin, this place is the Fighters Sanctuary. Where a lot of illegal fighters come for refuge since y'know it's illegal." Edwin smiled.

"Oh, well that's great. I pretty much need this place the most. I'm kinda on the shoot first ask questions later list. I think the police captain doesn't like me. But that's besides the point. Thanks for bringing me here Ronald. And thanks for letting me stay Edwin." David said with a smile.

"No problem, but Edwin never said you could stay buddy. Good luck." Ronald said as he and everyone else backed up.

"Wait, come on. Do I have to fight this guy? I just outran the cops I'm not exactly in the fighting mood." David said.

Edwin walked up to David and David smiled.

"5 minute break first?" David said.

He blocked Edwins punch and the fight had already began. Edwin unleashed everything in that moment. Kicks, knees, jabs, hooks, uppercuts, and David barely kept up. Eventually taking two hooks to the ribs and a knee to the stomach, Edwin continued to beat down on David

"Uh, this wasn't in any of the other intiations." a tall lanky man said.

"Snacks, wait up. Edwin's not a killer, he has something planned." another girl said.

David tried to block it but Edwin's punch broke his guard. David was close to blacking out with each hit as Edwin tossed him across the room. Edwin walked up to David who was serious now. His eyes turned a milky white as he looked at Edwin with a rage.

"As I suspected, he can go savage mode. Now, it should be a fight." Edwin and David actually exchanged blows.

Only this time David landed hit's. Hard hits that knocked Edwin back a bit and made him bleed.

"I've seen what I need." Edwin's own eyes turned white as he rushed at David but David simply moved dodging Edwins tackle.

David turned and jabbed Edwin in the ribcage. David broke off a pipe and prepared to end Edwin.

"Fighters, hold him back." Edwin ordered.

Everyone jumped in grabbing David by the arms as he struggled and Ronald stepped in front of David.

"Dude, calm down. You win, you're safe!" Ronald exclaimed.

Davids panting slowed as his eyes went regular and he dropped the pole. Everyone let go and David fell to his knees.

"What happened? Did I hurt you?" David said confused.

"No, no, I'm fine. In fact better than fine, now that we have you we have a weapon. But not because of the savage mode." Edwin said.

"That's...gonna make me dangerous. It already makes me dangerous. It's why I don't normally team up with people. Especially not other fighters. That side of me just makes me...competitive. Everyone becomes a target." Davio said sadly.

"You can control it David. A week ago the Police got a lead on our hideout. Our numbers make us unable to move in such a populated area. So we need to fight our way out. They are coming today. They know where we are." Edwin stated.

"What can I do that's so special? My entire life people said there's something special and different about me. But It's not the killer fight mode I snap into. So please, what is it?" David asked agressively.

"Shhhh. When you fight take note of how they fight. And how you fight back. And you will find out for yourself." Edwin said.

"NO! STOP WITH THIS SECRETIVE BULLSHIT. FOR ONCE CAN SOMEONE JUST TELL ME!" David out bursted and suddenly the door was rammed down and a smoke grenade thrown onto the floor. The war had already begun.

The SWAT team ran in and the Fighters began at the ready. Fighting there way out the door. Despite being blinded by the smoke. Certain fighters like Ronald, Hazel, Devon and Edwin were still beating them down. They fought there way outside where David punched right through a riot shield and pulled it away before sweep kicking the SWAT member. But there was a block wide blockade the set up. The majority of the team including Ronald, Hazel, Devon and Snacks. David and Edwin were surrounded a helicopter shone on them.

"David Hunter and Edwin Harrison, surrender immediately. We do not want to have to use force." the man in the copter boomed on his microphone.

He the smiled. "But if you wanna do it the hard way, we'd be more than happy to oblige" the man said.

David and Edwin looked at the dozens of cops surrounding them. And a tear dropped from David's cheek.

"My whole life I've been passionate about fighting. All I wanted to do was be a professional fighter. But you took that away from me! Your stupid laws and regulations. So, I'm not coming peacefully. I'm not gonna go down this time. Not without a fight, not now, not ever!" David said as his eyes turned to a savage white once more.

But something was different to Edwin, he seemed almost...driven. Not just to fight, but to fight for an actual cause. He was actually in control. Edwin looked up and took a stance.

"I'm with him, if fighting is illegal. Then it's not a world I'll live peacefully in. There's no point in living if you can't do what you love."

"A shame. Men...take em down." the man said from the helicopter.

The guards rushed at David and Edwin. David flipped one over to Edwin who tossed him into a group. The two continued to punch and kick through riot shields. Displaying amazing combat power. Some that worried the Captain in the helicopter.

"Alright, time for Plan B. Shock em." the Captain said.

David in savage mode was beating down three men. Punching one in the stomach. He grabbed a baton from another and hit him with it then tossed it aside and turned to the other smiling. Edwin dropped kicked the last guy and punched him out while he was down. But more were coming, suddenly a wire attached to Davids arm shocking him. He was dropped to a knee and the same happened to Edwin as cops with tasers jumped him, shocking him and subduing.

David on the other hand was not going down so easily. He grabbed the taser, and pulled in the shooter punching him. Two more tasers, tried to get him, but he dodged. Almost if he had known before they even launched. Several officers came to attack, but David was almost, precognitive when he fought them. As if he knew exactly how to block and where to hit. His face was no longer that of rage as he realized what Edwin was saying. He could counter any attack. That's what really made him special. But several officers pointed guns at him. David, much to an awaking Edwin shock, stood down.

"There's no point. We could beat every person on this planet. But they still wouldn't get it. Because we're being violent. All they see is violence. And now that I know I don't have to be savage to fight. I feel...like I can rest." David said.

Suddenly a gunshot rang out and David was shot in the back of the head and David woke up. The truck crashed into another car. The car was Edwin's, he opened the truck. Where all the Thrower's were knocked out from the crash. Just getting up, but this was a minor inconvenience. Edwin was panting as if he had ran from something. Something, that made even him scared.

"I need you're help." Edwin said out of breath to the Throwers.

To Be Continued...