WRITERS OF THE WORMHOLE

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Godzilla The King
Futurian

WRITERS OF THE WORMHOLE

Post by Godzilla The King »

PROLOGUE

A boy sits in a small room with a plain white floor and ceiling, with faded floral wallpaper and a small coffee table surrounded by small couch-seats. He can't be much older than 13 years old. Nothing but silence prevails in the room, save for the occasional pained cough from down the hall. The boy is writing something, his handwriting quite messy but legible if observed closely. His hand is tightly gripping the utensil with which he writes, strokes of graphite upon a slightly tear-stained sheet of college-ruled looseleaf. An older man, with grey hair and wire-framed glasses, pats him on the shoulder and looks at him with a solemn gaze. The boy looks up at him, a single tear stifled by an eyelid.

"Mark, your father wants to see you." The man spoke, softly as not to hurt the boy. Mark put down the note he was writing walked into the room next to his. As he entered, he saw his father looking at him, smiling a weak smile. His father looked just like him even on his deathbed. Eyes that were full of imagination and life now glowed dimly with a thinly veiled sadness. His deathly pale skin seemingly glowed in the lights of the room, scaring poor Mark.

"Guess I'm not finishing that story, huh?" His father said with his weak voice.

Mark only nodded sadly, not facing his father in fear of how he looked. His father laughed weakly, almost bitterly but he turned to his son again.

"Don't be sad, Mark." He spoke softly. "Some stories don't need to be finished."

His father's breath grew weaker, his voice even softer. Mark knew his father didn't have much time left. He walked to him, his father smiled and gave him a pat on the head

"I can see your mother...You're making her proud...you've made me proud."

His breathing stopped, all of him just stopped. No fading, no peaceful sleeping, he just ceased. Tears started to fall from Mark's eyes as he tried in vain to wake his father up or get anything from him. The older man from before, Mark's uncle, tried to make him stop. Mark pushed the older man off and ran past him. He didn't know why he did it, he just did. The halls of the hospital were just a blur to him and before he knew it he was outside. He stopped for a moment, perhaps to catch his breath or maybe he had changed his mind. No matter what, it was pointless as a bright light surrounded him. He froze in terror as he was lifted up by the light.

CHAPTER ONE: WHO ARE YOU?

Establishing-Scene — Abandoned Planet

A small craft touches down on a windswept world of charcoal gray and blue-green, blue jets flaming out as the ship landed on a small hill, sliding down slightly before coming to a halt a few meters away. A hatch atop the ship blew open on a hinge, bouncing off the roof of the ship and shutting again. The hatch was then pushed open by a gloved hand, which reached for a rung on the opposite side of the opening. The hand grew into an arm, the arm into a body, and the body into a pair of legs and a head.
That was a human.
The human hopped onto a rock ledge near the ship’s wing, walking down with confidence in his stride, before hopping back up onto the wing and sliding down the edge, getting a slight lift from the upturned flaperon. He lands, thick boots slamming into the ground with grace.
His visor was down, blue glowing optics lighting up the world before him.
The human scanned his surroundings, full of arching ruins and unfathomable cliffs. The whole place was practically Cthulhu’s dreamscape.
Right up ahead, there it was. Literally ten feet away. Sure, the human had to make a tight landing. Sure, the navigational array was off by a few...no, about sixty percentage points, but he stuck the landing pretty well.
He kept walking along toward the grand entrance, vaulting columns carved straight from the stone. He dug through his pocket, discarding a metal disk, about ten plastic wraps, a few candies, and a rubber band ball before reaching a small box-like instrument with a wire connected to it.
Untangling the wires, he picked up all the stuff he discarded and put it back in.
He pressed Play.

"YOU'RE THE BEST" JOE ESPOSITO

The man danced. The man sang. The man made an absolute idiot of himself. "YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND! NOTHING'S EVER GONNA KEEP YA DOWN!" He screeched.

As he boogied down the halls of the temple little rat like creatures scurried down towards him. He jumped on one in tune to the music. He continued his solo dancing, flailing wildly and clumsily, bumping into rocks and creatures. He grabbed one to use as a mic, the poor creature was scurrying in fear when it felt his idiotic grasp. The little thing bit him in the nose, eliciting a scream from the human as he dropped the thing. He tried (and failed) to brush it off as a joke.

There was a huge chasm in his way, this human would not be stopped by a mere gap, he would find a way past the hole. He reached into his pockets, clumsily searching for something for much longer than the human would like to admit. Finally he found it, a grappling hook! The thing was rusty and barely held together by the strongest adhesive in the galaxy: (SPACE) duct tape. He aimed his grappling gun at a hanging rock, he 75% percent sure he could hit it. Okay, 50%, but don't tell anyone. He shot his hook and surprisingly it landed, he grabbed on and swung across the gap. When he jumped and landed, however, he had a most unpleasant experience consisting of hitting his crotch and then faceplanting.

END OF SONG

He dusted himself off, clutching his crotch in pain as he stumbled forward. He saw a bunch of stairs and groaned indignantly. He slowly made his way up the stairs while getting pissed at his situation. Before him at the top of the steps was the treasure, he was looking for a floating sphere of some sort, kinda underwhelming after all he went through just to get it.

He reached for it and...

He put his hand back, unsure if he should grab it. He changed his mind, reached for it and...

He pulled his hand back again, clearly scared of touching it. He closed his eyes, he'd do it this time. He slowly reached for the oval and grasped it with his eyes still closed, expecting something to happen. He let go and grabbed it again, nothing happened. He let out a small chuckle and juggled the sphere in his hands, clearly proud of what he had done. He walked for the doors, ready to leave...

Only to be interrupted by explosions and fire heading his way. The human made a high-pitched shrieking noise as the sounds boomed. A whole squad of ape-like soldiers surrounded him, with them grunting and making threatening gestures at him. They were led by a stark-red bald man in black armor that looked like some sort of knock off Darth Vader, he had a big fat gun in his hands pointed right at the human.

"ON THE GROUND!" The commander shouted.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!" The human squeaked. "PLEASE DON'T FLING YOUR SHIT AT ME!"

The human man got on the ground, clearly pissing himself in terror. The apes hollered and stamped at the human with anger. One big one, now dubbed "King Kong", slams the ground with a lot of force near the man's face. The man wet himself, again, for the like the 5th time that day.

"WHY WERE YOU AFTER THE SPHERE?!" The commander shouted in his deep voice.

"I-I-I THOUGHT IT LOOKED NICE!" The human lied.

"BULLSHIT!

"OKAY, OKAY, I KNOW IT'S WORTH A WHOLE LOTTA MONEY!"

"Who do you think you are?"

The human man tried to look confident before he answered the question. He puffed up his chest and dusted himself off. He stood up in a heroic fashion and opened his mouth.

"Mark Leitner." He squeaked before gulping and repeating it again in a lower voice.

"And I'm supposed to care, why..?" The commander of the apes spoke.

"Well...well, why am I supposed to care about you?"

The commander laughed at Mark, telling his soldiers to lower their weapons for a moment as he walked towards the human. Mark was like 1(00)% intimidated right now.

"I am the commander of Russell's elite strike team, the Apes."

He spoke in a smooth tone, which made Mark a little more scared. The Commander pushed Mark down with little effort.

"Russell? That's your boss's name?" Mark said confused. "That's not really that scary."

"YOU DARE INSULT THE BERSERKER? I AM WHO-" and he was interrupted by Mark.

"I don't know who are you are." Mark said.

"No, I AM Who!" Who spoke.

"I don't know!" Mark spoke scared. Who facepalmed at his idiocy. He sighed and said it again.

"NO, I AM WHO!"

"I don't like riddles! I don't know!"

"skreeonk this, you have something I want. give it." Who said as he walked towards Mark holding his weapons to Mark. Mark backed off but still held the sphere in his hand. He hid it behind his back.

"Don't have it."

"GIVE. IT."

"Nuh-uh."

"GIVE IT!"

Mark blew a raspberry at Who. Mark was always a child at heart; he couldn't help it. Who growled in rage before pointing at the Apes and then to Mark.

"KILL HIM!"

Screeching could be heard as the Apes charged forward towards Mark, some firing wildly at him with their guns. Mark slid behind a collapsed column, muttering a few wild curses before looking for his own weapons. He found it, a big Thompson N-3110 Critical Caliber Thermogun (he called it Lea!) He chuckled a bit as he grabbed it, he noticed a smudge and was about to clean it off as an Ape lept forward. He shot the Ape down, with the poor guy screaming "MY LEG!" as he flew down.

"Men! Activate your Plot Shields!" Who shouted as he saw this happen. The Apes glowed blue as the shields activated.

"Shield this!" Mark shouted as he shot a grappling hook at a rock above an ape. The rock impaled an Ape, the others grunted in anger as they chased Mark.

He dropped some rocks on more Apes as he ran by, it did not take long for him to reach the gap from before. He stopped scared, he heard the Apes screeching at him. He had no choice, he leapt and made it flawlessly. The Apes weren't as successful, a few fell into the abyss below.

Mark kept running towards the outside, stepping on more of those rat things.

As he ran, he kept firing "Lea" at the Apes, hoping to slow those simian bastards down. They weren't scared, their plot shields would defend them. He saw his ship in sight, the beautiful, beautiful McFly. It was within his reach, almost certainly.

As he leapt on to the ship, he turned to the Apes, laughing. He flipped them off and did other obscene gestures before speaking again.

"Looks like you guys..." Mark's visor went down, looking like a pair of sunglasses. "Won't get fooled again."

The Apes groaned at the obvious joke, even they knew that joke was bad. They then threw their own droppings at the ship, they knew a shitty joke when the saw one. Mark sighed in frustration before closing the doors and getting ready for lift off.

Who ran forward the ship while shouting random curses in his native tongue, all of which having something to do with sleeping with some sort of unpleasant alien race. That was unfair, Mark had only did THAT once! He pointed his guns at the ship, firing at the McFly. Mark stumbled inside the ship as he felt the blast.

"HEY COULD YOU PLEASE NOT? REALLY GUYS! I JUST GOT A NEW PAINT JOB ON THIS THING, GUYS!" Mark whined as they kept firing at his ship. He turned to the control panel and activated the weapons system.

Mark turned the ship around and fired back at the Apes, he saw Who dive into cover. Guess that guy really did have plot shields, he didn't care he was sure the plot would give him another chance to kill this guy. He activated the jets and...

Actually made it out ok. Huh.

Mark let out a small chuckle as he realized he escaped that situation alive with the Sphere. He started juggling it again, this time faster than when he got it before.

"Mission complete." He whispered to himself.

A shadow formed behind Mark, leering over him. There was a silence as Mark realized what was happening. The figure leaned towards the human and said...

"Oh hai, Mark."

Mark screamed.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Re: WRITERS OF THE WORMHOLE

CHAPTER TWO: RUSTLED JIMMIES

"...AND THEN THERE WAS THE FUCKING MONKEYS AND THEY THREW THEIR SHIT AT ME! AND-AND THERE WAS THIS GUY!" Mark blabbered almost incoherently.

The ship's AI, Tommy, merely laughed. Yes, Tommy Wiseau. Mark bought him on a shady planet off a vendor. He was promised a hot AI babe, not an ugly asshole from a shitty movie. He’d have to find the dick and make him pay for it.

"What a story, Mark!" He laughed in his annoying ass voice.

"Shut up, Tommy!" Mark shouted in frustration.

Mark calmed down after that little meltdown, muting Tommy in order to do so. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the Sphere with a smile. This thing ought to be worth a lot of SPACE money, he'd be rich after turning this baby in. Then he’d finally replace Tommy with that hot AI babe he was looking for...

He was interrupted by the sound of his SPACE Skype going off, jumping back startled by the noise. It was G'rezz, his boss and his (kinda) father figure...ish. He slowly reached over to answer but Tommy did it for him and the screen was filled with an angry G'rezz.

"Oh hai, G'rezz." The AI said, its holographic projection displaying that godawfully snide smile again.

"Goddammit, Tommy!" Mark sighed before turning back to G’rezz.

"MARK, YOU JACKASS!" G'rezz's voice echoed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

G'rezz was a Natarian, a group of knuckle-walking, purple, finger shooting things. They literally shot their fingernails at people (it was kind of awkward, but Mark kinda got used to it). They had black eyes that seemingly judged every movement you made. They kinda looked like Ape/Velociraptor/Cloverfield Monster kinda things. G'rezz wore armor too, making him even more threatening to Mark. G’rezz was chittering his teeth in rage at the human, almost foaming at the mouth in rage.

"N-Nothing, nothing at all!" Mark lied, hoping that the Natarian would fall for it. G’rezz almost never fell for any kind of lie, seeing how he knew how to lie himself.

"Really, you just went to a planet in the middle of the Forbidden Zone...to do nothing? What kind of dumbass do you take me for, kid?" The Natarian leader growled.

Mark tried talking his way out of this but clearly he wasn't trying hard enough.

"I was gonna split the money!" Mark whined.

"THERE WAS MONEY INVOLVED?! THAT'S IT, I'M COMING FOR YOUR SORRY ASS!"

“I was gonna-!”

“BULLSHIT! YOU’RE TRYING TO LEAVE AREN’T YOU?!”

"Uhthatwasaverynicetalkbye!" Mark screamed as he closed SPACE Skype. He looked in horror as he realized what he had done.

"I'm fucked."

"Haha, you're funny, Mark!"

The Pirate Bay, Paradise of Pirates

G’rezz was walking angrily towards his second in command, Torgan, a pigman of some sort. Torgan was unamused, he snorted at his boss and walked next to him. The Pirate Bay had a collection of stolen warships, Natarian, Terran, even the rare Torgotian, which Torgan was one of them. They were in the main ship of the Pirate Bay, The Boot. The boot looked like a literal pirate ship, complete with cannons and a sail.

“That’s what you get for going easy on the kid, he was plannin’ to leave us the entire time.” Torgan laughed at G’rezz.

G’rezz glared at the pigman. “I’m not going easy on him! I want him, dead or alive, $500000 on him!”

Torgan was unconvinced by the Natarian’s attempt at being tough. “Lemme guess, double that alive?”

“YES-I mean, NO! OF COURSE NOT!” G’rezz shouted at the Pigman.

“Whatever you say, Boss.” He snorted, before pulling out a device. It was a little box shaped thing with a holographic display, using this thing he relayed the orders G’rezz to the rest of the Pirate Bay. Mark was now a wanted man.

“You’re still going easy on him, he should be dead for trying to escape from us. Little bastard has no concept of respect.” Torgan said again as G’rezz passed by. “C’mon change it up!”

G’rezz glared at Torgan for a moment, making his second-in-command a bit nervous. He then headbutted the poor Torgotian, putting the pigman on the ground squealing in pain.

“Say anything like that again and you’re bacon.” G’rezz growled before laughing at his own puns.

“I get it.” Torgan groaned in pain as he lied on the ground. G’rezz passed by him and laughed.

“You’re really hamming it up.”

“UGH!”

“You’re porked!”

“I FUCKING GET IT!”

Rustled Jimmies, No Monkeying Around

A lone member of the Roster Battalion stood in the darkness, breathing hard and fast in fear. There was a dragging noise following some footsteps and the sound of armor clinking as it moved closer. The room he was in was almost like a temple, complete with statues and religious scripture everywhere. He heard the grunting of the Apes, this only enhanced his fear.

"They call me 'Radical', a 'Zealot', even 'Terrorist’. Why? Because you and your Battalion are dicks. For so long, writer, your kind has denied me my right, my destiny, of being one of you." A voice spoke. "Very well, I don't need you subhuman shits anymore. I have found a new purpose in life...a much grander purpose."

The Roster Battalion captain squirmed as he saw what was making the dragging noise, a double-sided spear being dragged along. Holding that was a man, a big man wearing armor that seemed to be football gear, almost making the captain laugh.

"You can't do this, we banished you rightfully! The Battalion is a proud beacon of writing!"

"YOU AND YOUR WRITERS ARE A DISEASE! FEMINISTS AND FUCKING SHITLORDS, ALL OF YOU!"

"YOU WILL NEVER RULE ROTANTA!"

"NO...I WILL PURIFY IT!"

With a quick stab of his spear, the writer was dead, impaled through the chest. Russell pulled out the spear with only an annoyed grunt as it got stuck for a moment. The blood leaked into a chamber, leading to a pen.

Hips. Did they sway with each step? Yes. How far? About 40 degrees from side to side.

Eyecandi was the one who turned heads on the Rustled Jimmies. It came naturally to her, being a pureblood Skartan from the second colonial headquarters after the First Great Scourge. Her green skin seemingly glowed in the ship's light, her...everything looked perfect. She was starting to think her name was intentional, seeing how almost every ship she set foot on nearly crashed because no one payed attention.

Passing her was Who, giving her only a quick glance before he walked into Russell's "throne" room. He seemed angry, like even more angry than he usually is. Eyecandi raised her eyebrow in confusion—that alone caused at least one nosebleed within a 5 yard radius—and paused for a moment. She held a smile as a plan formed in her mind, she would listen to what was going on.

Who knelt before Russell, holding his head down in shame. Russell sat on his throne, bored, seemingly waiting for a response from the red alien.

"Where is the Sphere, Who?" Russell spoke in thinly veiled annoyance. Who rarely failed but he was also rarely this scared. It honestly was annoying that his elite commander could fail at finding an artifact.

"Not in my hands, my lord, there was a Terran who stole it from us." Who spoke, still holding his head down.

"You have failed me for the l-"

Who shot up. "But we do know where he is going!"

"Where would that be, you bitch?" Russell growled.

"Rotanta. Specifically, to the Scalper, only place he could be going." Who spat. "He wanted a whole lot of money."

Russell smiled as he heard this, placing hand on his spear. "Send the Apes." He said as he slammed his spear to the ground.

Eyecandi walked in, still with her sly smile on her face. She walked right up to Russell, swinging her hips for effect. Russell seemed (mostly) unfazed by this action, only dully nodding at her presence.

"That won't be necessary, Russell." The Skartan said, putting a hand on her hip. Russell leaned forward, listening but also annoyed at the Skartan.

"Why the fuck would it be not necessary?" Russell groaned in frustration, waving his arms for effect.

"He's a Terran, I'm a Skartan. Do the math. Sometimes, ah, subtlety works best." She purred with a smooth tone. "I'll kill him and return the Sphere to you."

Russell nodded while smiling at how simple the plan was before looking behind Eyecandi with disgusted look on his face. Eyecandi turned around and saw her adopted sister, Betch.

Betch was not womanly in the slightest, in fact she was hideously manly. Her arms were huge, bodybuilder huge and her legs the same, her face was ugly with stubbly hair and a huge manly chin. Between her arms were big hairy armpits, a forest of hairs between her arms.

"Why would you trust the little one on such an important mission, Berserker?" Betch grunted. "Have you've gone soft?"

Russell merely rolled his eyes at Betch's complaint, like seriously? This whale wanted to complain to him?

"No, I haven't gone soft and no, I am not aroused by Eyecandi-" Russell spoke before being cut off.

"She didn't mention that."

"-NEVERMIND THAT! All I am saying is, sometimes you gotta be a sneaky motherfucker. I realize now that sending the Apes would attract too much attention, as much as I adore them, they are noticeable." Russell said with a smile. "Eyecandi is noticeable too but in a much more convenient sense...meaning SHE'S FUCKIN HAWT!"

Eyecandi nodded. "Heard that too many times to count. Okay, that'd be lying. 54560, last I counted." She let out a little giggle, regaining her composure once she caught a rocky glare from Betch. Quite literally Rocky, as Betch looked like Sylvester Stallone if he was dropped 10 times on his face after doing several hundred thousand bench presses in a single row. Then pulverized by 20 drunken football players, while being dragged from the back end of a high-speed train going nonstop. So yeah, fucking ugly.

“If you fail, I will kill you.” Betch hissed at Eyecandi. Eyecandi merely rolled her eyes at this statement, not the first time she’s heard that.

“Thanks for letting me know, Sis, but you of all people should know, I never fail.” Eyecandi said with a cocky smirk before leaving to commence her mission.

Russell turned to Betch with annoyed look on his face. “Don’t doubt your sister, you fucking dinosaur. I know what’s fucking right to do, so listen to my goddamn words!” He shouted.

“As soon as you say anything that doesn’t sound like an edgy teen.” Betch said with a nasty smirk, so just a smirk but she made everything look nasty.

“FUCK YOU!”

“EDGE! EDGE! EDGE!” Betch shouted.

Rotanta, Writer’s Haven

Rotanta was what could be described as a Utopia, complete with tall skyscrapers and bustling cities. People chatted with each other, wrote stories, and occasionally riffed on bad films together in the Main Center of the planet. Here was where the Roster Battalion was stationed and the point of Galactic Perfection.

In the main center, Mark could be seen entering a small, almost shady building. He tried acting “casual”, meaning totally not casual, as he walked in clumsily.

Not far away, another group was at work. A little furry being and a tall wooden one, leaning over to see what the small one was looking at. The little one had some sort of identification device and was looking for a job to do. This was Fekkit and Utensil. Utensil was a literal pencil and Fekkit was a fox.

“Listen Utensil, we’re doing this for a good reason. These Liberals are planning on ruining the Greatest Nation on God’s Earth.” The small furry one said.

“I am Utensil.” The giant pencil-man spoke.

“Exactly! Kill ‘em all!”

Utensil gave Fekkit an odd look before shrugging it off. Fekkit’s identifier had a labeling system on it. “LIBERAL” and “CONSERVATIVE” it read. He zoomed in on a man that seemed to be important writing, he was writing something called The Noob. What a shitty story that must’ve been.

“Look at this Liberal, he’s probably writing about how he’s ruining our country. Fuckin’ disgusting.” Fekkit muttered.

He then turned on to Mark, which read “LIBERAL” but he also had a bounty on him. $500000 SPACE Bucks!

“Ohoho! Jackpot!” Fekkit spoke. “Let’s show this Lib some good ol’ American patriotism.”

Mark entered the building and was scared. Inside was a bunch of overpriced toys that seemed to be never touched. There was a small blue-skinned man with glasses, carefully dusting off every toy and other thing he had bought. He was bald with little horns on his head, making him seem like a little devil guy thing. This was the Scalper, an almost black market guy with a bit of an ego.

“Ey, Scalp. I may have something you’d be interested in.” Mark said loudly. The Scalper jumped in surprise at the noise, quickly rushing up to the human and shushing him before returning to the cleaning off his toys. Mark wondered why he even kept them if he was just gonna sell them later on, some of them were pretty cool despite being so goddamn overpriced.

“Not too loud, they may hear us.” The Scalper whispered.

“Who?” Mark asked, looking around.

“The Buyers.” He muttered, prompting Mark to roll his eyes. The human reached into his pocket, throwing out some random phone numbers he received from some random girls, before finally getting out the Sphere.

“Anyway, I found this here very expensive artifact.” Mark spoke with greedy grin, juggling it.

The Scalper quickly grabbed it out of the air and checked it out, clearly weighing how much it would cost. He had a grin on his face as well, this thing could be sold for millions. Except the dent, that might lower the cost of it. He’d have to fix it himself.

“G’rezz sent you?” He asked still studying the Sphere, looking for anymore imperfections. He found a smudge from Mark’s hand and cleaned it off immediately, he also found a few more dents prompting a sigh from the alien.

“Uh, yeah, of course he did.” Mark chuckled nervously.

“He should fire you, you clearly aren’t a true collector! There’s scuffs everywhere on this thing and you’ve smudge the sides!” The Scalper complained as he scanned the Sphere more and more. “Don’t you know that you aren’t supposed to USE anything you buy?”

“Look, do you want it or not?” Mark sighed, crossing his arms.

“Well…” The alien started prompting Mark to take the Sphere back.

“Guess I’m leaving.” Mark spoke as he headed for the door, almost giving the Scalper no time to react. The alien rushed to Mark’s side and grabbed his arm.

“Alright, alright, I want it!” The Scalper shouted at Mark. “Just let me ask a few questions.”

“Alrighty, Baldy, ask away.” Mark said with a little fun hand gesture. The Scalper rolled his eyes before continuing on with his questions.

“Where’d you find this?” The Scalper questioned Mark. The human paused for a moment, clearly thinking of what to say next. He finally found what to say.

“I, uh, found it in a temple in the forbidden zone, creepy place. Had little rat things that bit my nose.” Mark said.

“That explains why you look like a dumbass-I mean you’re wearing a bandage on your nose.” The Scalper said amused.

“Oh haha. Anyways, I found the Sphere, came here, started talking to y-”

“Yes, Mark, I know what you’re doing right now as you talk to me.” The Scalper spoke unamused. “Are you sure that’s all that happened.

“Well...there were these guys with guns.” Mark said slowly, with the Scalper looking annoyed at the dumbass.

“And who were they working for?” The Scalper said, slamming his fist on the desk. “I have to know!”

“Some guy named Russell.” Mark said casually. “Not really a threatening name, don’t ya think?”

The Scalper’s eyes widen in horror before throwing the Sphere back to the human and pulling him close. Mark looked surprised by the Scalper’s sudden outburst. The Scalper was sweating, really hard, kinda disgusting since alien sweat is...ew.

“Russell?! Russell the Bitchfitter?! Oh, no, no, no…” The alien said to himself before leading Mark to the door. He was rushing to the door.

“He said Berserker bu-” Mark was cut off by a shove out the door.

The Scalper held the door shut.“Russell wants to annihilate everyone that is my kind, a writer! You will find business elsewhere!”

Mark scrambled towards the door and tried to open it. He was pounding at the locked door while whining annoyingly. He tried kicking the door down but-

“AH MY FOOT!” He shouted.

“Need some help?” A voice spoke, prompting Mark to turn and…

“DUHHHHH…”

...look like a complete idiot. Eyecandi was stunning, obviously, but especially to someone like Mark, who obviously never got out of that teenager mentality. She giggled, meaning another round of Mark going “DUHHHHH…” and then she leaned in.

She smacked him down and grabbed the Sphere, holding a knife to his throat. Mark was still in his trance-like state of making that annoying noise. Her face switched to annoyed after he wouldn’t stop making that noise, she got it. But it did leave her open for...

“HAVE A NICE BIG HELPING OF FREEDOM COMMIE-SCUM!” A voice could be heard. “THE LIBERAL IS MINE!”

Eyecandi was knocked back by a sudden explosion that left her on her back for a moment. Utensil ran towards Eyecandi, holding out his hand as a sharpened pencil and slammed it at where Eyecandi was. Eyecandi was barely able to roll out of the way of Utensil’s arm, countering with a slice from her Skartana. Utensil stumbled back as he noticed his arm was cut off, Eyecandi leapt back in the direction of Mark, who had just come out of his hormone fueled coma. Mark, being smarter than he seemed, pulled out his grappling gun and swung onto a higher building, making a mad dash towards the McFly.

This was no problem for Eyecandi as she elegantly climbed and flipped up onto the building, catching up to Mark in no time. Fekkit was swearing at Utensil, annoyed that he lost an arm.

“I am Utensil!” Utensil complained to Fekkit, pointing his functioning arm to the action on the rooftop. Fekkit’s eyes widened as he realized the Liberal was getting away. He scurried up the building with no trouble, Utensil stretched his legs to reach the rooftops as well.

Mark was reaching into his pocket, looking for his sidearm, as usual it took much longer than it should’ve. But when he found it, a big smile on formed on his face. The SP-349 OUCH, this handgun packed a punch. He pointed it in the direction of Eyecandi and fired three shots. Eyecandi dodged them effortlessly in a Matrix style move that made Mark go “WOAH!”

She then leapt towards him in an almost catlike manner. She would've succeeded if it wasn’t for Mark tripping on a piece of building. The Skartan went flying into a wall, then falling straight on her back. Mark passed her by, laughing like a little school bully, mocking her in childish ways. She sat there for a few seconds, thinking about what she’d done to fail this hard before flipping up and continuing her pursuit of the human.

Fekkit had already caught up to them, getting ready to pull out his dual DNLDco 20xl “Trumpcards”, aiming then at the Skartan as well. The fox was filled with great Conservative Patriotic Spirit, he sighed and smiled before belting out his catchphrase.

“SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS, BITCH!” Fekkit shouted before firing his Trumpcards, laughing crazily as he fired at the Skartan. She had managed to dodge the shots but not the explosions themselves. She was sent flying back, landing face-first. She groaned in annoyance at how much she was getting beat up. She got up and ran forward towards the fox. He only laughed at her.

“Like you could do anything to-” He then got punted by the Skartan and slammed into the ground. Utensil aimed to punch at her but was cut off by Mark firing his OUCH at the pencil. Utensil sighed in frustration as his other arm fell of, regenerating was a bitch for him! Eyecandi jumped over the falling Utensil, flipping off of his head. She kept running towards Mark before she noticed no one was going forward anymore.

“Seriously, Mark? We’re going through this again.” A deep but friendly voice spoke. Mark kind of looked ashamed when he heard the voice. Before the criminals was a human man, a bit chubby and with dark hair and he was wearing a red suit with the Roster Battallion’s logo on it.

This was Kurt Reyt, the head of the Roster Battalion and Mark’s OTHER father figure and friend. He walked over to Mark with a stern look on his face, he lightened up a bit though.

“I get that you want to make a story for yourself, become an intergalactic badass and all that but getting arrested 5 times in one year is not the way to do that. Especially since G’rezz always bails you out.” Kurt mentioned kind of laughing. “So who’s your friends, Lighter?”

“Leitner.” Mark corrected him indignantly. “My name is Leitner.”

“Whatever you say, Lighter.” Kurt said with a bit of a smile. Mark groaned as he and the others were cuffed and forced onto a ship.

The Roster Battalion, “Keeping Writing Safe”

Kurt stood with another man, a thin, long nosed man with a beard. He was also wearing the red outfit of the Roster Battalion, he didn’t like the fact it was red, something felt off about the color red. That was Gardonis Fate, the leader of the Roster Battalion Defense Corps. They stood in front of a holographic display with all kinds of information on it and behind the display were windows.

“So, who are these animals?” Gardonis spoke with Fekkit growling at the use of the word animals. Behind the glass were Eyecandi, Fekkit, Utensil and Mark, all standing in a line.

Kurt sighed. “Where to start? Well, this one over here is Eyecandi, the last Skartan. A known agent of Russell and him, her looks are killer quite literally. She’s wanted for assassinating public officials, murder, and prostit-”

“OH SHUT UP!” Eyecandi shouted in frustration at that one, blushing furiously.

“Lovely.” Gardonis spoke unamused. “What’s the animal?”

“Fekkit Fox, ‘Conservative Hero’ and ‘Liberal Killer’, known for his right-wing politics and rude nature. He’s from Planet Ailes, so it’s not that surprising that he’s that way.” Kurt said calmly.

“Oh charming.” Fate rolled his eyes as Fekkit tried to claw his way through the glass.

“Next to him is Utensil, his partner in crime. Not much is known about Utensil except his regenerative abilities and his lack of vocabulary.”

“I am Utensil?” Utensil spoke, leaning down so people could see his face. Gardonis just rolled his eyes at the pencil man.

“Lastly, we have Mark Leitner, a Terran employed by G’rezz Kartrus. G’rezz has raised him since his teenage years and it’s clear his maturity has actually regressed since then. He’s wanted for theft, being in the Forbidden Zone without proper papers and public indency.”

Mark blew a raspberry at them.

“Oh very clear.” Gardonis spat with a smile. “What a lovely bunch of douchebags we have here. You know where I’m sending them?”

Kurt’s eyes widened. “Isn’t that a bit extreme? I mean they have a LONG list of crimes but still...I wouldn’t wish the worst of the worst to go there.”

Gardonis smiled. “We’re sending them to…”
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Godzilla The King
Futurian

CHAPTER 3: TRIGGERED

TUMBLR, Abandon All Hope All Ye Who Enter Here

Built into a pitch bedrock stood the TUMBLR—the Total Universewide Mass Belligerence Legal Reformatory—the scariest place in the whole prison system. The dark towers were never lit; the prison was so far away from it's star, that it was said that no light touches TUMBLR. This is where the criminals would go and have their privileges checked and where social justice reigned supreme. The carrier ship pushed the group through a small entry before speeding away, not only Mark was shoved into a line with the rest of the criminals arrested. Just behind him was Fekkit and Utensil with Eyecandi not far behind. She had to be kept extra far away due to her looks. He was pushed into a corner, a room with shower heads. They forced the human to strip down, revealing that Mark was a bit more muscular than he let on. Dude looks like he could take some people on. He looked confused for a moment before being sprayed with a burning liquid. He screamed in horrible pain as he figured out what he was hit with, Nightmare Fuel. He saw his worst fears and failures. Then he was forced into the prison clothes black leather. What was this, the early 2000’s?

He looked and saw Fekkit getting on his outfit and saw a Fox News tattoo on his back, the sign of being brainwashed on Planet Ailes. Mark could not help but feel a bit of sympathy for the creature, the stuff they did on Ailes was backwards and wrong. A few minutes later they were pushed out back into a line with Mark in front.

The silence was killing Mark. “So, anyone of you guys know any fun stories?”

“I am Utensil.” Utensil replied, leaning his head towards Mark. Mark raised his eyebrows at the pencil man.

“Uh, that’s nice but I was wondering if you knew any stories.” Mark said confused, causing Utensil to facepalm before trying again.

“I am Utensil!” He said annoyed at Mark.

Fekkit walked forward with a little confident strut, smugly smiling because he could understand Utensil pretty well. “Y’see, Utensil doesn’t speak American like the rest of us, he’s not a filthy communist heathen like you Liberal, but his vocabulators only can say ‘I’, ‘am’, and ‘Utensil’, conservatively in that order.”

Mark looked a bit incredulous at the little fox guy, he was a bit nuts. Okay, VERY nuts, but still he doubted he understood half of what the pencil dude said. “Could you please stop bothering me, Fox dude?”

“FOX?! I am NOT a fox, I am a proud Conservative from the U.S. OF A!” Fekkit slammed his foot down, catching Mark off guard. He reached for his non-existent guns and then sighed.

“Just saying what you are. You’re a fox ‘cuz you are.” Mark said, shrugging at him. “Just sayin’.”

He then saw Eyecandi and went “Hellooooo…” with a “smooth” smile. The Skartan merely rolled her eyes at him before saying something. “It’s your fault we’re in here, I hope you know that, Terran.” She hissed at him, which probably would’ve made him feel bad if she didn’t somehow make the word “Terran” sound hot.

“Uh, yeah, but could ya at least call me by my name. It’s Mark Leitner.” He said a bit nervous to her but he asked anyway. “And your’s is?”

“Eyecandi of MySpace.” She sighed, knowing that the human would not take no for an answer. He was pretty annoying like that, especially on the way there when he was blabbing about how he somehow got arrested 5 times in just this year alone. Mark smiled after hearing her name, a smirk that only could be described as dorky.

“Got that right.” He said with a wink before being punched in the dick. He squeaked before falling to his knees. And at that moment he found out she made even getting punched in the dick hot. HOW?!

A Few Minutes Later

As Mark walked down the halls, he heard the sounds of music playing. His dad’s music to be precise, hearing this filled the human with rage. He saw a big silver alien shark dude listening to the music, he had to do something. He rushed towards the shark man screaming.

“HEY HEY! THAT’S MY DAD’S! IT’S VERY IMPORTANT TO-” He said (closer to squeaked but that doesn’t sound very noble) before getting punched by the shark man in the gut.

“WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD” LOUIS ARMSTRONG

Mark got punched again and again in the gut. Then he got choked slammed, stomped on, kicked, thrown into the wall. The shark man was pretty brutal but not as brutal as what laid ahead.

As Mark was thrown into the main hall of TUMBLR he looked in horror at what he saw. Raging radical feminists (Mark could hear Fekkit mumbling “feminazis” in horror), SuperWhoLockians, Tom Hiddleston fan girls. He was then stomped on by a feminazi in the nuts, thankfully (actually it was kinda disturbing) he was numb there. Fekkit had a look of rage on his face and clenched his fist in anger at what he saw. He was in a prison for damn Liberals.

END OF SONG.

“Check your privilege, you cis-het rich white scum! You and your fat-shaming end today! You and the patriarchy! You’ve put down our kind for too long, you fucking shitlord!”
The feminazi picked up Mark, oddly enough she wasn’t unattractive, she wasn’t fat and most of all she was white. She had long blonde hair and green eyes, a body that possibly rivaled Eyecandi, and a nerdy shirt with Tom Hiddleston on it. What the hell was up with this woman?

“Uh-uh-uh, look, I don’t want to start a fight, lady.” Mark whined, still squeaky voiced.

“LADY?! I SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS A MONARCH BUTTERFLY-CROCODILE-DVD PLAYER! HOW DARE YOU OPPRESS ME! WHY WON’T YOU FUCKING DIE ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT TRANS-HATER?” The Tumblrina said to him.

“The only one here that is oppressing anything is your voice, lady!” Fekkit said.

“Who do you think you are?” Tumblrina said.

“The one who’s gonna pop a cap in your mouth if you don’t shut up and listen to anyone for once, you damn Stalinist Justice Warrior!” Fekkit screamed, small bits of spittle flying from the sides of his mouth. He looked up, seeing a few people on the fringes of the main hall with wide eyes and disturbing smiles on their faces. Mark could only make a squeak as the Tumblrina let go of him and faced towards the Vulpine Conservative. She snarled at the Fox but he wouldn’t back down. He merely turned to Utensil, who was doodling on the wall at the moment.

“Utensil, show this feminazi bitch a bit of old-fashioned morals.” Fekkit said to Utensil with the pencil-man having a confused look. The little fox sighed before scurrying up his shoulder and whispering into Utensil’s ear. He nodded before taking a deep breath.

“YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT, YOU CAN’T TELL ANOTHER RACE TO DO ANYTHING! CATCH UP TO MODERN TIMES!” Tumblrina screamed at Fekkit with a slam of her foot and a shriek.

Utensil started to draw something with his pencil-tip hands, he was very fast and precise with his movements. Tumblrina looked confused by what he was doing while Fekkit had a smug look of confidence on his face on what was going on. Utensil finally stopped and showed what he made to Fekkit. Fekkit let out a cackle before nodding, telling Utensil it was time. It was a book, a very big book that Fekkit could barely hold. He stumbled towards Tumblrina while laughing.

“THE BIBLE IS MODERN!” He shouted at her. The feminazi froze in horror, there was a sweat going around her before she collapsed and started making a horrible shriek. “TRIGGERED. PATRIARCHY. PRIVILEGES.” Is all she could say as her fellow feminazis dragged her away.

“Now listen here, you Stalinist shits, this Liberal is OUR property. You want him, you’re going to have to go through us. And us? We gotta little thing called Second Amendment rights on our side.” Fekkit spoke to the crowd, all of them holding a horrified gaze at him. Mark could only look confused and Utensil waved in a friendly manner.

“You’re comin’ with us, Lib.” Fekkit said.

Mark walked with Fekkit and Utensil, with prisoners making way for them. Fekkit started talking as they walked.

“We’re gonna get out of here, I just need your help. Possibly the prostitute’s too, but definitely your’s.” Fekkit started. “If we’re to escape this godless place, we’ll need a plan. Thankfully, I always have a plan…”

Unknown Place in SPACE, Don’t Ask for a Better Subtitle

Russell paced around a waiting room, waiting for the call. It was a small fuzzy, kind of place with motivational posters everywhere, free Wi-Fi and home to a galactic dictator that has enslaved millions of races. His boss would be calling soon and he had a lot to talk about such as Eyecandi’s failure and them losing the Sphere to a human. He honestly hated his boss and for good reason too, his was a bit of a dick. His SPACE Skype rang, though he was sure it wasn’t his boss.

He answered and was greeted by a familiar face, blue skin and a cloak, the Messenger. Russell merely rolled his eyes at the Messenger, causing him to growl.

“You have failed our master, shamed his legacy and even-”

“Why can’t he say it himself?” Russell shot back at the Messenger. “Is he scared? Scared of what I can do? How about I meet him myself?”

“YOU DARE INSULT THE GRAND IMPERATOR OF DARKNESS? WE SHOULD HAVE YOU KILLED, ERASED FROM HISTORY! GONE!”

There was a deep laugh coming from behind the pawn and a whisper too. The look on the pawn’s face could be described as horrified and annoyed at the same time. He then turned back to the screen and cleared his throat.

“Very well, you will get your meeting with the Imperator. Then you will see how wrong you are. You will be ash-”

“Can you just get to the point?!” Russell snarled at the Messenger and crossed his arms.

5 Minutes Later

Russell walked up to a grand staircase to wait seem to be an office chair, a long, black finger was peeking out from the sides of the chair. The Messenger was there as well, crossing his arms in annoyance. Russell merely smirked and spoke.

“You still hide behind your Messenger, Imperator. Are you really that much of a whiny bitch?” He said with a smug look on his face. The being in the chair remained silent, prompting Russell to laugh. The Messenger merely waited before speaking.

“Just as I told you, you are not worth the Imperator’s time, you are nothing but a blip on his radar. YOU ARE NOTHING TO HIM!” He spoke waving his arms.

“Nah, he’s just a little bitch and you know it. This guy’s a very shitty leader, he’s-” The Berserker spoke before stopping.

The hand that was poking out of the chair was making a hand-puppet gesture while laughing at Russell, he stopped when he realized he was the only one laughing. The chair turned…

A battle-torn Vhaptra stood in the chair, a massive race of insect warriors. He had many cuts and scars on him and a tale for each.
A healed-over gash along his second left arm was from the Siege of the Deep Zones—an invasion which resulted in both sides losing. A set of long scratches on his segmented tail told of when he was ambushed by a Sporellian Troll in the middle of a colonial scouting patrol back when he was in his teens. But his right side looked charred, from his cheek to his knee. And that scar...his endurance of that power let him rise to his grand position.
Vhaptra are always born into a violent world, and more often than not gain their first injuries mere moments after birth. This results in their most common identifier—the chitinous plates of armor between their several shoulder-blades.
The Imperator's plates were twisted and stretched.

“Can’t you see I’m SERIOUS?!” Russell whined to the Vhaptra Imperator.

“Oh, you were serious?” The Vhaptra chuckled, pointing to the Berserker. “Sorry, I couldn’t tell over all that edge.”

Russell was about to say something but the Imperator shushed him.

“Sorry, I just can’t take the guy whose army managed to utterly fail at capturing a Terran and got my favorite adopted daughter caught in the process seriously. Yeah, I’m kinda pissed.” He said with some underlying rage. “But, y’know, besides that, not a bad day. I got a new chair. Like it? It’s one of those ones that give massages and is heated.” He spoke while spinning his chair.

“Bu-” Russell started before the Vhaptra leaned in. He started to examine Russell, squinting his eyes and trying to get a clear image of him.

"Oh hey, it's you, uh, Roswell right? Roxwell? ROCKSELL!" The Imperator said, legitimately not knowing Russell’s name. “Gimme a minute I’ll find it…”

“Russell.” Russell said annoyed.

“Ah, right! Thank you, Roxy!”

Russell growled in rage at him. He turned to stab the Messenger to get the Vhaptra’s respect. The Messenger gasped in pain, grasping at his stomach as he bled blue blood onto the steps of the stairs, tumbling down and breaking his neck. Russell let out a statisfied laugh at it.

All he got was annoyance. "Not cool dude, now I have to go through the audition process! You know how hard it is to find scary dudes to talk for me? Harder than you think!"

“I think you should be taking me a bit more serious, Geihurairav.” Russell said, speaking the master’s name could be seen as a sin.

Geihurairav merely spat back. “Ooh, trying to play the name game. How cute. Now, Roxy could ya do me a solid and get me that little Sphere thing I told you to get? No? Oh, that's fine I'll do it myself after tearing you apart limb by limb without even touching you! Sounds fun, don't it?"

Russell balled up his fists in rage. The Imperator was not

“I AM SAYING THAT MATTERS ARE GODDAMN IMPORTANT ENOUGH THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE IT FUCKING SERIOUSLY!” Russell shouted.

"Uh, yeah, Roxy. That's nice, now do your job before you bore me to sleep." Geihurairav yawned, brushing Russell off.

"What-" Russell started to say.

"Falling asleep."

"YOU-

"ZZZZZ....ZZZZ" The Imperator pretended to fall asleep before Russell. Russell started throwing a bitchfit at him, yelling and screaming and being an overall child.

“FUCK YOU!” Russell yelled before walking down the steps with the Vhaptra Imperator laughing at him.

“D’aww the wittle baby wagequit?” Geihurairav said, making a crying gesture at Russell. “Don’t forget what I said, Bitchfitter, this is all on you.” The Vhaptra cackled, all four green eyes glaring with a menacing glow.

Rotanta, Writer’s Haven

The Scalper’s shop was full of members of the Pirate Bay, with some playing with the things the Scalper wants to sell, taking them out of boxes, removing tags, and even breaking a few. Leaning by the desk was G’rezz, holding a cocky smirk while talking to the Scalper. The Scalper was horrified at what was going on.

“So, you got anything nice here? Me and my boys could use some souvenirs, little doodads and all that. Might be nice.” G’rezz said casually to the Scalper, pointing his finger to the chin. The Scalper was furious at what G’rezz and his men were doing, it was like a mockery of all his hard work and all that money he spent.

“If you could call your animals off, I might be willing to do business with you, Mr. Kartrus.” The Scalper said in a thinly-veiled rage.

“‘Business?’ Oh, we’re past doing business with you, Scalp. We’re looking for answers.” G’rezz snarled at the Scalper.

“You can’t-” The Scalper started before G’rezz pointed his finger towards him.

“BOOP.” The finger poked out a bit, getting closer to the Scalper, the businessman was getting worried.

“Wh-” He tried to say before G’rezz continued on with what he was doing.

“BOOP!” The finger was poking at his throat now. “It’d be a shame if I said it again, I’d be losing a valuable asset. Now you have a choice, tell me where the Sphere is or send my claws through your throat...The answer should be simple.”

The Scalper was sweating now, ew, he leaned back in terror and opened his mouth, letting out a squeak before regaining himself and talking to G’rezz.

“Your apprentice came here earlier and tried to sell it to me, I said no, he got into a fight and got arrested now he’s somewhere, depths-know where.” The Scalper said panicked with G’rezz’s claws dangerously close to his throat. The Natarian thought for a moment before retracting his claws.

“See? It wasn’t that hard.” The leader of the Pirate Bay said before turning to his men. “Take everything, we’re going to sell it ourselves.”

The Scalper wet himself.

Back to Tumblr, Some shit is going on…

Mark lies in a pile of men, some cuddling against him with his face horrified by what is going on. A few cells away, Eyecandi is alone, she’s too dangerous to keep with others. One of the guards sits there, reading a newspaper before being asked kindly by a prisoner for access into her cell.

“Sure, whatever.” The guard said, tossing his keys to the prisoner.

Screaming, Mark heard it, not just any screaming but a woman’s. Eyecandi, it had to be her’s, Mark gently tried to push the prisoners off of him. One woke up with a heartbroken look on his face but Mark shushed him. He walked forward to the gates and tried opening them, waking up Fekkit in the process.

“What are you doing, you crazy Liberal?” Fekkit muttered, cleaning out his eyes. He saw Mark leave already, waking him up immediately. “Mark! What the hell are you doing? MARK!”

He was already gone.

Eyecandi was slammed into the wall by the prisoner from before, a skinny little blue dude with a knife. He hissed at her, complete with tongue movements. She merely rolled her eyes at him.

“Look, if you want to kill me, there’s a line. If you want to do other things, there’s an even longer line. Either way, I’m not impressed.” Eyecandi said bored.

“Oh, you’ll be talking differently once I’m done with ya…” The blue being spoke, holding the knife close to her neck. She merely laughed at him before quickly disarming him with a kick to the gut and throwed him down.

What she was not expecting was another one to come forward and grab the other one by the neck, slamming him into the wall. The thug was still alive but scared. He was a bigger man with muscles that seemed to bulge out, he had purple skin and no hair on his head besides some small stubble on his chin. In terms of clothing, he was shirtless with only a kilt and she prayed to God that there was something under that kilt.

“Dost thou knoweth who I am?” The big man spoke to the criminal in a cultured tone

“Yes, you’re Roark the One Who Exquisitely Destroys Those Defined As Foe.” The criminal spat out afraid of what he’d do to them.

“Ye and I am the one who will kicketh ye arse.” Roark said to him before turning to Eyecandi. “The strumpet, however, is the target of my hate. A thousand suns are a paltry spark compared to my hatred of her and her master.”

Eyecandi merely sighed before Roark grabbed her by the throat and started choking her. “I know not who you are, but I do know your master. Russell, the bane of my existence and the reason I am here today. Do you ever wonder what hate turns a man into? It turns them into something pure, like I am now, I devoted myself to vengeance. Russell took my family away, my meaning in life and now, I must regain meaning. I will kill you to draw in the Berserker. bait to lure in a bigger predator and will hunt him down.” The big man spoke.

“I wasn’t involved in that!” Eyecandi coughed.

“But, as a force of nature, I do not choose who gets destroyed in my path, I merely continue. You may be innocent but I have gone too far to go back, a tornado does not go the other way, a river cannot be told to turn around, and I, as such, cannot change my course.” Roark said calmly to her as he strengthened his grip. “Vengeance, like me, is a force of nature.”

Mark ran in shouting wildly at Roark, telling him to stop. Roark looked confused at the man, not knowing what to say. Mark stopped for a moment and caught his breath before continuing on.

“There’s no need to kill her man, maybe she could help you.” Mark said, trying to think of something.

“How could she help me any more than as bait? Dost thou even think ahead?” Roark asked Mark. The human could only think of something on the fly. “Russell killed my family, this wench works for him.”

“That’s why you keep her alive. She probably knows Russell the best, his weaknesses, his strengths, his strategies. Leaving her alive means you can learn all that stuff and when he comes back? You can swiss-cheese that motherfucker!” Mark said with a gun hand gesture.

“Swiss-cheese?” Roark asked confused. “What do you mean by that? What IS swiss-cheese and what relevance does it have to Russell?”

Mark facepalmed as he realized not everyone would get that. He turned to Roark and tried to explain it to him. “Swiss-cheese has a lot of holes in it, so I’m saying you’d fill him full of lead.”

“Why would I fill him full of lead? Poisoning a man is a cowardly way of killing your enemies, are you calling me a coward?!” Roark said as he let go of Eyecandi and walked towards Mark. Mark was pretty intimidated by 5000 pounds of muscle moving his way so he backed off.

“What I mean is that you’d shoot him with guns.” Mark said nervously.

Roark calmed down but he was still confused. “Oh, why would I shoot him? That is hardly satisfying, I would much rather impale him with my broadsword and finish it right there, a dramatic duel in the sunset, two enemies locked in combat, drawing blood in every blow-”

“Uh, yeah, I get it. But all I’m saying is that the Skartan is better off to you alive than dead.” Mark said turning towards Eyecandi and winking. She merely groaned in disgust. Roark walked away silently, seemingly accepting Mark’s plan. Mark walked up to Eyecandi and offered her his hand, she hesitated for a moment before grabbing it and getting up. She looked at the human, his dark messy spiky hair and glasses made him look hardly heroic but she was wondering why he saved her.

“What was what about?” Eyecandi asked. “I tried to kill you before, why did you want to save me?”

“Well...you’re hot.” He said honestly. “And you didn’t kill me in here. That’s gotta mean something, y’know? Could’ve done Russell’s job right now.

“About Russell, I wasn’t working with him per se...I was merely using my mission to get the Sphere and gain freedom from my ‘father’, Geihurairav.” Eyecandi said with a bit of regret in her voice.

“The Dark Imperator? I thought he was merely a legend, a fairy tale.” Mark questioned surprised at her.

“That’s what he wants you to think, he’s very real and he’s looking for a source of unlimited power. I can’t let that happen.” Eyecandi said. “You can’t let that happen either, can you?”

She leaned against him, hoping to win him over that way. He nodded happily at that and she giggled, again this woman could easily manipulate people like Mark.

“Good.” She said with a smile before giving Mark a quick kiss on a the cheek. He was partially annoyed it wasn’t on the lips but also...HOT.

Fekkit and Utensil rushed in on this, partially disgusted that Mark was so easily tempted and partially surprised that Mark was even alive. Fekkit ran up to them and shouted at Mark.

“Did you forget the plan needed you ALIVE?!” Fekkit growled at him.

“I couldn’t let her die, Fekkit.” Mark said. “She’s the hottest character in this story, if she dies it becomes a sausage fest.”

“Good point, now let’s get going. Tomorrow is the day…”
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

Godzilla The King
Futurian

CHAPTER 4: DANGER ZONE

There was grumbling in the halls of Tumblr, talk of oppression and sexism, usual Tumblr talk. Talks of controversy, talks about violence against women, representation. Tumblr was as it always was, a pit of scum where no light could touch. Still, today was a day like no other in the Tumblr. No one could hear the ranting of the Tumblrina, it was believed that she was triggered by Fekkit. This left an almost calm atmosphere beyond her little group doing her job for her. But in the corner, a dark corner with little light, sat our heroes. It seemed to be around lunch, they had already eaten and were discussing a plan...or they should’ve been. Mark seemed bored, playing with a fork like it was an airplane. Fekkit was smoking something like a cigar, Eyecandi sat patiently waiting for someone to talk. Utensil was writing a book, a children’s book with little doodles on it with a big grin on his face. Eyecandi eventually just sighed before turning to the group.

“Where’d you even get that?” Eyecandi said pointing to the cigar.

“The fine power of capitalism, my dear.” Fekkit said with a chuckle. “When I’m outside of here, I’m gonna build a wall. With a shelf on it.” He looked around, seeing a multitool on the ground and an inactive robot guard dog nearby. A grin grew on his face as he dug into one of the pockets in his armor, producing some small screws.

“What does that have to-”

“MAKE WRITING GREAT AGAIN!” Fekkit shouted as he ran off..

Eyecandi rolled her eyes and turned to Mark, who was playing with the fork still. He was even making the noises and pretending to shoot people down. Eyecandi found it a bit amusing and a bit infuriating at the same time, she was left to rely on this idiot in order to survive. She had to keep manipulating him in order to win but she also found his idiocy a bit charming, so she was left in a confused middle ground as to what she thought of him. She coughed to gain his attention and he looked up shocked and dropped the fork.

“SWEET SPACE JESUS! I-I forgot you were there!” Mark squeaked.

“That’s...a surprise to say the least.” Eyecandi muttered. “So...you said you had a plan to get us out of here, you little...furry thing?”

"Yes. Yes. Okay, okay, SO!" Fekkit announced, grinning still. "Just got done screwing that pooch-bot. Anyhow, 'Candi. I'm gonna need a small loan."

Eyecandi raised an eyebrow. Knowing Fekkit thus far, she had no idea what he meant by a 'loan'. She huffed, brushing back some hair. "How much?"

"Er, 'bout a million. Yeah. A small loan of a million dollars."

"Y-you mean, SPACE-dollars, right?" Mark asked timidly, before being whacked upside the head with the fox's paw.

"OF COURSE I MEAN SPACE-DOLLARS!" Fekkit yelled before dodging a low-hanging fruit being thrown their way.

“Look, you’ll get more than just one million SPACE dollars, I have a contact that will pay a pretty SPACE penny for it.” Eyecandi purred. “So what’s the plan?”

Fekkit chuckled. “What’s the plan? WHAT’S THE PLAN?! WE! ARE! GOING! TO! MAKE! WRITING! GREAT! AGAIN!

How? And that really doesn’t get us out of any trouble…” Eyecandi sighed. “Could you say how for once?”

“Alright so here’s my plan I’m gonna need that guy’s-”

Mark was not paying attention, at all. He was mesmerized by something a bit...lower than Eyecandi’s face. Fekkit’s rants were pretty boring and Mark didn’t get much time to mature being raised by pirates. So he stared at the green in front of him. Lots and lots of green, he was in a trance, almost. And he was enjoying every minute of it.

“Mark? MARK!” Eyecandi’s voice was not clear in his mind.

Mark was still not paying attention, not to her voice, that is. And Eyecandi was pissed at him, she was concerned with getting out of here alive and all he was doing was staring at her like an idiot. He had the biggest and dumbest smile on his face and it was a miracle that Eyecandi didn’t attack him for this. It pained her not to smack him right then and there. Mark was the kind of idiot she dealt with a hundred times beforehand but again, something was holding her back. She was surprisingly patient with him, almost too patient. But she knew she had to be on his good side to get out of Tumblr alive.

“Mark?” She sighed again. “C’mon! Eyes are up here!”

Mark snapped out of it for a moment and looked into her eyes. Wow. They were expressive, big eyes that completed her look, honestly. Mark never stared there until then but now he was in a different kind of trance. Her eyes were stunning to say the least; they were a...striking blue, almost as if they were changing hue and shade...in fact, they were doing exactly that. They pulsed in an almost hypnotic way, in rings of bright sky blue and cyan alternating with dark blue-grays and deep and dark indigoes. And she noticed that he took her advice, it was a strange moment for her. Rather than look at her quite curvaceous figure, he looked her in the eyes. It caught her off-guard and she felt her face getting warm. A blush? She was sure it couldn’t be, she was better than that and wouldn’t that easy to faze. But there was also a bit of doubt.

Mark sensed a bit of shyness in her. This was surprising to him, to say the least. A girl that hot being shy? That’s gotta be a joke, right? A chick with at least...double...triple...some letter you-know-whats? Shy? Impossible. And yet it was actually so. And her blush was the cutest thing he’d ever seen, it was literally glowing on her cheeks. Skartans were unbelievably sexy, but so unbelievably-

“Yes, adorable- I...I mean, yes?” Stammered Mark. “Boobs- I MEAN EYECANDI! I...I should stop talking right now...”

Eyecandi blushed harder and was a bit annoyed by this fact too. Flustered might even be a better word for what she was feeling.

“Focus on the mission, Mark!” She snapped, quickly covering her mouth.

Fekkit huffed, crawled up onto the table, leaving a few scratch marks in it and walked straight towards Eyecandi. He had his hands on his hip and looked very angry but...he was about as threatening as a bright pink SPACE teddy bear with children’s clothes on. Hell, that might be scarier than Fekkit but what was truly scarier than the misguided fox was his beliefs.

“Of course, the Skartan fiend tries taking control of this operation!”

Excuse me?

“Yeah, yeah, I remember when there were a bunch of your scummy people comin’ in across the SPACE border-”

“Our people? Our planet was destroyed!”

“So, so? Okay, fair enough, but your kind didn’t hafta whore itself out and take our jobs!”

“Really. REALLY?” The look on her face was blatantly angry. “Your jobs? What is your job? Being a sociopathic supremacist arrogant flapjawed hate-spewing pundit? And at least we’re good at our jobs!”

“Well? What is your job?” He leaned forward, getting right up in her face.

“Infiltrator, Seductress, Assassin.” She growled. “And damn good at it.”

“...fine, fine. Doesn’t stop me from calling you out on your promiscuity-”

“IT’S PART OF THE JOB, YOU DUNDERHEAD!”

Mark wasn’t paying attention, he remembered something about a continuity drive that was conveniently in the place they were eating. Seriously, it's like they designed TUMBLR to be broken out of, with it just hanging on the main column there and being bright and beep-boopy. Mark’s problem was getting up there to press the beepy parts, seeing as he was about 10 feet too short to reach it. Still, Fekkit and Eyecandi’s argument was so heated that no one noticed him casually leave the table and look up to the Continuity Drive. Poor Utensil covered his ears as he heard the argument, clearly he was against it. He heard glimpses of the argument continuing though, Eyecandi was scary when pissed and very...creative with her insults.

“...AS I SAID, IT’S MY JOB, YOU IGNORAMUS!”

Mark was stupid, stubborn, but very stupid in his plan to get up to the Continuity Drive. He grasped the sides of the column and tried getting up, sliding down immediately with him pawing the sides as if he was a declawed cat trying to scratch something. Roark was also at lunch, not a part of the group but he had noticed Mark’s...stupidity. He stood there silently watching Mark try to scurry up the wall. There was a slight bit of amusement on his face, as Mark’s attempts were fairly comical, though it did show a great deal of determination on Mark’s part. Slowly, Mark was getting somewhere, though he was getting tired. He was nearly to the panel, a small gray box with a bunch of of buttons on it. Supposedly there was a very complex code that required 4 passcodes from the guards, an ID scanner and some genetic material. Mark opted for the layman’s technique and started whaling on the Continuity Drive.

“Y’know gettin’ off this argument with the harlot, we really should get the Continuity Drive last. Things will get messy and not in the way the Skart-”

“OH FUCK OFF!”

Mark had hurt his fist on the first punch, very nearly falling off the column before throwing another punch at it, then another and then yet another. Until the power went out in which Mark squeaked and lost his grip, as he was in the air there was nothing he could do but keep screaming until he hit a table. Coincidently, he landed with the rest of his team in the center of the table, seeing as when the lights came on, an angry Fekkit was in front of him.

“OR WE CAN DO IT RIGHT NOW!” Fekkit shouted at Mark. “SPACEDAMMIT MARK!”

Sirens blaring, people shouting and the sounds of the drones hovering in were what Mark heard as well, making it hard to even think. He tried scrambling to his feet, only for energy blasts to fly above his head, singeing the very top of his hair. He stood there, mouth wide open in shock before crawling towards the edge of the table and rolling onto the ground. People panicking and rioting made sure he wasn’t the first target, but he was always in danger of getting hit. Times like these were when Mark needed to slow down and think, it got him this far and it’d get him out of this just like before. Thinking was Mark’s specialty, people thought of him as an idiot but the truth was that he was actually lazy. The world bored him and he only used his wits when he had to.

Mark saw the drones fly by, labeled FLCs, they had a predictable flight pattern, it was the fact that the turrets on them had a wide range of motion that made them a threat. He also gathered that if they were controlled remotely and not acting off their rather simplistic AI they’d be a threat. He’d have to take out anyone controlling at least one of them, the problem is getting to that person. Yeah, there was the distraction of the inmates rioting but few were crazy enough to take on the guards.

“You, one who wishes to lay with the Skartan! I have come to aid you in your quest!” Roark’s voice shouted.

“Well, that was convenient!” Mark spoke to himself, surprised. “Look, I could use your help! They let you keep your sword, right?”

Fekkit and Utensil were surrounded by drones, Fekkit stood unafraid of his opponents but knew he had now way of taking them down. Utensil was in the defensive but he knew he could take these down. Utensil walked ahead towards the drones and decided that it was time to go crazy on these poor bastards.

I! AM! UTENSIL!” Utensil shouted.

As energy blasts hit him, he grew erasers on his body which defended him from being hurt by the volley of energy. His arms then became sharpened pencils, long and sharp enough to be used as blades. As the drones flew by, Utensil swung his mighty arms and stabbed into one with the pencil blades, destroying the machine instantly. Sadly, this victory was interrupted by energy bolts to the back, sending the pencil-man stumbling forward. He then swung a backhand, hitting the nearest drone and sending it flying into another, blowing both machines up effortlessly. Three more circled around him, firing shots at his weak points and shattering pieces of his wooden exterior. Utensil extended his arm and managed to stab one but then the others shot his right arm off. Utensil stepped back, knowing he was at a disadvantage. Fekkit scurried towards his ally and hoped he could help.

A sword spun through the air and chopped the guns off of a drone before hitting the center column and bouncing back while slicing the drone itself. Time slowed for Fekkit, he saw two guns falling down from the sky towards him, had God answered his prayers for some ol’ fashioned liberty? If so, Fekkit couldn’t have been happier, he scurried up Utensil’s body and leapt for the guns, grasping them with massive talent. He landed after doing a flip and nothing could compare to the massive grin on his face while propping those two guns up.

SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS, BITCH!” Fekkit yelled in joy as he started opening fire on the drones.

And Second Amendment rights were what he was enjoying as he fired away, the flashes of light illuminating the fox’s face and body, Fekkit was bouncing back from the recoil on these guns but he didn’t care, he was doing what he did best; shooting guns at the enemy. Above that, Roark caught his sword effortlessly after that incredible throw, prompting Mark to give an impressed whistle. This happy moment was interrupted by the actual guards arriving. They held automatic weapons and a lot of ammo for said weapons, so Mark obviously knew to be careful.

“CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, PRISONER!” One shouted.

“Is everyone here this fucking crazy?” Mark sighed to himself.

“COME, FOOL! WE SHALL DISPATCH OUR FOES WITH HONOR!” Roark roared with glee, as he charged towards the group of guards.

They shot at both of them, only barely missing Mark and only hitting Roark’s sword, which seem to absorb the energy blast. Roark sent his sword crashing down on someone, slicing at them and sending them falling down. He turned to another one and kicked him across the gates and down to the lower levels of TUMBLR. (Mark swears he heard a Wilhelm scream there!) Mark threw a punch at one guard and quickly grabbed his gun and started firing on the other guards. Roark laughed as he sliced another guard down not far from Mark before sheathing his sword and slamming a guy into the ground.

Eyecandi had been sneaking up to the upper levels of TUMBLR, snapping guard’s necks and otherwise being a brutally efficient assassin, taking out many guards. It honestly bored her at this point, killing men was pretty much routine at this point. For decades, she killed for her “father” without mercy and no questions asked. For her killing was as natural as breathing but something about that felt wrong to her. Without a decent cause to kill for, sometimes things felt off.

Lo and behold, something caught her eye. Outside a glass window overlooking a secluded part of the vast prison, beneath a large fan, a group of prisoners were standing in a circle, around a single poor soul, cowering with a crumpled piece of paper in her hand. Eyecandi’s eyes gazed upon the young child - clearly another human like Mark (how did she end up here?) - as the prisoners began kicking her and stamping on her. The paper fell from her hand: it was but a drawing. Rage, pure and unyielding, boiled in the Skartan’s blood as she watched this.

Glass shattered, slicing some of the criminals’ skin as Eyecandi landed atop some of the bullying prisoners, kneeing them in their faces. The others stood up and took a few steps away from the child, who picked up the drawing and crawled to the wall as her attackers slowly started surrounding the Skartan assassin. What they saw was a pretty lady, not the skilled warrior she really was, and that was a BAD thing. In any other battle, she would be confident or even bored of a fight like this but anger had overtaken her. One of the attackers ran forward, screaming at Eyecandi with her fists out and ready to punch. Eyecandi silently deflected the punch by lightly grabbing at her fist and quickly and efficiently broke the attacker’s arm.

“You BITCH!” The prisoner shouted in pain. “Me ‘n my friends ‘r gonna-!”

Eyecandi slugged the prisoner in the jaw, knocking a few teeth out and sending her twirling onto the ground. After the satisfying thud of that asshole hitting the ground, Eyecandi walked forward again with a disturbing calm. The thugs that surrounded her backed up, unsure of their next move and unwilling to be the next to get beaten down.

“Anyone else?” Eyecandi said confidently.

Three of the punks ran towards her and she rolled her eyes at their unprofessional stance. As two swung at her, she ducked under and made them hit each other. Although they weren’t knocked out, they were sent back a bit by this trick, leaving the third one to try a jumping kick. Eyecandi grabbed her by the leg and threw her into the wall, running forward and kicking her in the head afterwards, knocking her out and putting a dent in the wall.

She heard growling and turned her head to see the first bastard she punched, bleeding from the mouth and coming at her with a shard of a broken bottle of Tygarrian ale (she could’ve at least had some class!). She darted towards her and went for a slice at the head. She went into dodge but, in a moment of carelessness, she hadn’t noticed another one coming in for a punch. The blade missed her head but hit her shoulder, cutting through her prison uniform. Blue blood leaked out of the wound, nothing serious but it did sting. She quickly came around to grab the one with the knife and get vengeance, she twisted the blade arm and snapped it like the other. She screamed and went for a headbutt but Eyecandi just moved out of the way as she slammed her head on the wall.

“Wh-what the fuck are you, s-self-objectifying scumbag?” One of them said.

“Clearly a nightmare to people like you.” Eyecandi calmly spoke. “You want respect? Respect others.”

“Do you have something against progressivism, you conservative-”

“Oh, please. If I was conservative, would I show any of this off? If anything, you’re not even sure what you are.” Eyecandi snarled before picking up the beaten girl. “C’mon. We’ll get you outta here.”

“T-thanks…th-the others who don’t deserve being here...they’re down that hall.” She said weakly, smiling.

“Got that. Also, no problem. Progressive values are okay until people start regressing with how overly adamant they are. Go so far left...you hit the right.”

“I THINK WE TURNED LEFT SO MUCH WE’RE GOING RIGHT!” A voice shouted.

“...Like that?” Eyecandi looked in confusion.

Barreling down the hall at breakneck speeds was Mark. Naturally, he was being a clumsy oaf about it again, stumbling with every third step but somehow managing to keep himself upright. That is, as upright as one can get while stumbling in low-gravity. An amused smile formed on her face; she was getting a bit lonely and needed some company. Slamming into the wall, Mark had probably hurt himself less than he should’ve, only getting a red spot on his forehead. Eyecandi walked over and extended a hand before he had the chance to float past in microgravity, pulling him toward her. This only knocked her over, the kid having moved out of the way fast enough to avoid being crushed.

“Oh hi, Boobs!” Mark said cheerily.

“Nice to see you too, Mark.” Eyecandi rolled her eyes, but smiled as well. “You’re still...well, in one piece. I’m honestly surprised.” She patted him on the head.

“What can I say? I have a thick skull.”

Eyecandi turned to the wall and saw a literal dent where he landed. She let out an impressed noise and then grabbed Mark’s hand to help him up.

“Thanks.” Mark muttered as he rose to his feet. “So what are you doing?”

“Helping this little girl get to a safe place.” Eyecandi mentioned.

“Need a hand?” Mark offered without even a thought. “I’ll keep the guards away from the kid, alright?”

“How chivalrous of you, Mark.” She giggled, prompting him to blush.

“Well...well I figured I would...well...uhh.” He stammered. “Well...yeah.”

Eyecandi laughed again at how cute this was before realizing what she had thought. Those very conflicted thoughts about Mark popped into her mind again and both sides made fairly compelling arguments. One side pointed out his childishness and rather...odd behavior that sometimes enraged her. The other mentioned these same qualities as endearing, sometimes downright adorable, and…he did not look bad at all. She found the glasses cute and he was much more muscular than the first glance implied. There was also the fact that he hadn’t well...asked for anything despite clearly wanting it. He was a wild card, and she hadn’t known that many wild cards in her life. And so she was left utterly confused by him.

“So, Mark, what’s your plan once we get out of here?” Eyecandi mentioned before covering. “Just...curious.”

“Well, gonna get the hell away from Grezz...I’m gonna...well, you know a guy that will buy the Sphere from me, right?” Mark asked.

Know is a strong word…” Eyecandi mentioned, as she looked out. “I know one of his customers very intimately.”

“Is it the one you crushed his head in with your boobs?!” A random prisoner shouted.

“...I never felt jealous of a dead man until now.” Mark said, imagining the thought.

Eyecandi blushed a bit before correcting them. “I’ve never done that! That’s all a rumor, guys!”

“Riiiiiiiiight.” Mark said with a grin. “Totally a rumor.”

“Ugh.” She replied, kicking a wall.

“Jeez, ‘m sorry-” Mark said, backing away.

“No.”

“No, what? Look, I’m really-”

“No, help me get this duct open.

“Oh, that’s...that’s pretty clever!” Mark muttered, impressed.

“Yeah, I’ve been in similar situations before.” Eyecandi said casually. “Prison breaks, assassinations, you name it, I’ve done it.”

“You sound…”

Eyecandi looked at him in the eyes and he could tell she didn’t want to talk about it. Mark went down to help her get the duct opened.

“I was gonna say professional.”

Eyecandi tossed aside the duct grate and looked at the young girl. “Go. Find your friends and get them out.” She put a hand to the back of the girl’s neck. “You’ll know how.”

The girl gave a two-finger salute and bolted away.

“Get in the duct.”

“What?” Mark squeaked.

“Ladies first.”

“I was gonna say the same to you…”

Mark received a bit of a glare from Eyecandi. “What?”

“Ladies. First.”

“Nuh-uh! You know how clumsy I am! I...I make too much noise!” Mark stuttered.

“YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID!”

“W...why can’t you go first?” Mark said as he tried to crawl in. “Ugh..”

Eyecandi smiled. “I’m not stupid, I know you just wanted to look at my butt.”

“Uh...well...shit, you got me.” Mark muttered.

“See, I know you.”

TUMBLR Dry Room, Sector 5PR-Hu-10k

“Now Utensil,” Fekkit groaned, looking over a gaggle of drooling fan-people. “Remind me why we’re here.”

“I am Utensil?” The titan of ticonderoga responded, balling up two graphite fists.

“That’s right. We’re going to knock some sense into these people.”

At that one word -- sense -- all their heads turned.

“S...s-sense?” One of them hissed, voice trembling. “SENSE?”

The entire room erupted into a flurry, with all the occupants hurrying to one wall and tearing at the metal ravenously.

“The fuck are these libbies up to?” the fox said, raising an eyebrow, only to jump back at the sight of a human’s face looking up at him. Only it had no body, only the skull and jaw and the flesh around it. “The fuck is goin’ on? Why aren’t these terrorist heads?”

Utensil tapped the hyperconservative fox’s shoulder and pointed forward. “I...am Utensil…?”

“The FUCK do you want-” Fekkit shouted, only to notice what he was pointing at. “Well fuck all kinds of duck.”

“I am Utensil?”

“IT’S A HEADCANNON!”

A meaty head flew straight between the two and hit the wall, resulting in the chilling sound of cracking bone and splattering brains.

“Well, Utensil, good thing I’ve got these!” Fekkit growled, taking twin pistols out of his armor.

“I am Utensil!”

“YEAH, YEAH, I KNOW!” Fekkit shouted as he fired wildly at the Headcannon.

To little or no effect, it seemed.

“Well...fuck!”

The Headcannon fired a shot directly at Utensil, who batted it out of the way with a carbon fist. The pencil knew exactly what to do and rushed forward to do so. His hands became sharpened pencils, goring the head on the point and splattering blood everywhere. There was a grin on his face which was honestly a bit disturbing for some, this peaceful writing implement might’ve had a dark side.

“Holy shit!”

The prisoners screamed, tearing another head off of one of their comrades and firing it at the duo, only for the one manning the giant cannon to be shot at repeatedly.

“LIBERAL! TRASH BAG! LIMOUSINE! LIBERAL!” Fekkit shouted with each shot til the prisoner fell. He then let his arms fall to his sidesas he breathed heavily from all the shouting. “Utensil?”

The giant pencil turned.

“Gore ‘em.”

“I AM UTENSIL!”

Crashing and muttering could be heard from above, prompting Fekkit to raise a conservative and confused eyebrow. The fox looked up to see the vents being dented and heard wild, girlish shouting from above only confusing the fox even more. Utensil also looked above.

“I...am Utensil?”

The vent collapsed, sending chunks of metal and a screaming Mark falling down at deadly speeds. Utensil, against his better judgement, tried to to catch Mark from the air but only succeeded in crushing both of his arms. In this moment of weakness, the Headcannon was reloaded and shot another skull at the gentle giant, sending him flying into the nearest wall and leaving the pencil knocked out of the fight for now. Mark was on the ground in pain, whining and crying about broken leg.

“You stupid Liberal, you-” Fekkit started before getting a head slammed into him as well.

Eyecandi slid down the destroyed vent and landed with impossible grace. She saw Mark on the ground ran to his side, then heard the slam of the Headcannon, moving her head to the side as she dodged the weapon. She then lifted Mark up, the idiot never could help himself, could he?

“What is that...what is that thing?” Mark muttered as he looked at the Headcannon. “Why can’t they have normal cannons?”

“It’s TUMBLR, cannons are too logical for them.” Eyecandi smirked. “Headcannons are where it’s at.”

“That...makes no sense.” Mark sputtered.

“Exactly.”

Mark was only left confused by this response but followed Eyecandi into cover narrowly avoiding a shot from the prisoners. Eyecandi looked at Mark worried before looking out for the cannon. She had no weapons on her, Mark had the energy pistol he nabbed from from one of the guards. Eyecandi snatched it out of his hands.

“But...I wanna use it!” The man-child whined.

“Yeah, I’m not trusting my life with a concussed idiot...sorry.” Eyecandi said harshly before turning sympathetic at the end.

She aimed the energy pistol and saw the Headcannon move the other direction, prompting her to raise an eyebrow.

“What the hell…?”

“CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!”

Eyecandi was greeted by a kick to the face. Swinging down from a network of pipes was a lithely built young woman with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a pink sweater conducted a three-point landing.

“Excuse me?” the Skartan assassin kipped up and stared her assailant in the eyes.

“No, excuse me. I’m better than you. ALL OF YOU!” the young blonde woman screeched, turning to the rest of the group before turning back to the green-skinned lady before her. “Especially you.”

“But…” Eyecandi furrows her brow in confusion as the blonde puts her in an armbar. “But why?”

“Because you promote a negative stereotype about impossible body images!” she spat, tightening the armbar.

“First of all,” the Skartan laughed. “I can’t help it, I was born this way.”

“Bullshit!” she yelled back. “That’s bullshit, and I hope you-”

“Okay, now if you call me a racist, I can’t help but say you’re being one now by ignoring the fact that you’re talking to a Skartan.”

The woman’s face paled, but her eyes seemed to glow an unnatural red around the irises.

“Also, ever look in a mirror?”

At that, Eyecandi flipped over the blondie and leapt up onto a perch. The woman growled, flying into the air and grabbing the Skartan by the throat.

“SHUT UP, YOU MISOGY-”

“I’ve had clients of all genders, so you shut up.”

“FUCK YOU!”

Eyecandi slammed the woman into the wall before walking back towards the group. Fekkit reached up and gave her a high five.

“Wow, didn’t know a libby like you had it in you to beat up a commie.” the fox chuckled, leaning back with pistols in hand.

“Ah, shut it.”

The sly fox drew a sly grin.

“HEY, MISS ARYAN!”

Her eyes glowed red again. “WHAT?!” She turned and glared at the fox. “You...who the fuck are you?”

“Only if you tell me yours, sweet-cheeks,” he smirked. Eyecandi rolled her eyes, knowing everything he was doing was meant to trigger.

“...TUMBLRina.”

“Fuck, seriously?” Fekkit coughed. “Thought that was mythical! Well, nice to meet you, TUMBLRina. I’m Hugh Mungus.”

“...what?”

“Hugh Mungus? Really?” Eyecandi said. “That’s the best you could-”

“Yeah. Hugh Mungus.”

“EXCUSE ME?”

Mark couldn’t hold it in any laughter. Exploding from his lungs, out of his mouth, laughter which knew no bounds erupted.

“HARASSMENT!” Tumblrina screamed, irises now blazing red around the edges. “YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS, YOU SKANK!” she rushed towards the fox.

“I’LL JUST KEEP MY MONEY TO MYSELF, THANK YOU!” Fekkit leaped over her. The blonde woman tripped over one of Utensil’s limbs, falling forward. She caught herself and did a series of acrobatic flips to right herself.

“I am Utensil.”

“You look like a-”

“Do not say it, foul vermin who disgraces this plane of existence and all around it!” Roark said, clenching one fist while crushing one of the heads for headcannon ammo. “YOU SHALL FALL, WENCH!”

“Wut?” Mark said, raising an eyebrow.

At that, Roark raised a book above his head and smacked it across Tumblrina’s face.

“F...FUCKER!”

“That would be you, milady,” Roark said curtly before conducting a well-timed legswipe which knocked her to the ground.

“Sweet!” Mark said with glee. “Let’s kick some a...oh shit.”

Tumblrina’s blue eyes shot Mark a disgusted look. “Your voice. I don’t like it. Nor your face. You should feel bad.”

“Hey!” Mark frowned, crossing his arms. “Who are you to judge, Ms. Stereotypical?”

A loud groan soon followed.

“Sorry, I-”

“That wasn’t me, Mr. Conclusion-Jumper.”

There was not much time before the walls were flooded by the sounds of many footsteps. Mark looked confused, Eyecandi sighed, and Fekkit just pinched his brow.

“Here comes the smolder,” Fekkit growled, taking out his twin pistols.

Soon enough, three waves of guards stormed the rooms, heavily clad in armor with enormous rifles in hand.

“MISS! YOU MUST STEP DOWN FROM THE PEDESTAL!” One of them shouted in a fake Russian accent.

“Or what? You're gonna be polite-me to death? I don't need a guy to tell me what to do!” Tumblrina said, stepping down from the pedestal she was standing on before kicking the guard in the gut, sending him far back into the crowd.

“Oh, fuck! She are the fucking strong!” the guard said, now trying to ham up the fake Russian voice. “What do we to do?”

“RUSH THEM! RUSH THEM ALL!-” a burly guard shouted.

“I don’t think so, libtard!” Fekkit said, standing atop the Headcannon, itself being hoisted by Utensil. “Do you know who I am?”

“Oh, fuck, here we go…”

“I’M FEKKIT! I graduated top of my class at Pol Academy, I know better than anyone that you’re just a low thug!” He pointed his guns at the burly guard, who tensed up. “Now back the fuck away from here and leave my guns alone.”

“You’re going to get us all killed!” Eyecandi shouted.

“Better to die for what I believe in than die bowing to tyrants!” Fekkit snarled.

“BUT WE DON’T BELIEVE IN-” Mark screeched, only to be interrupted by a loud BRAKALAKALAKALAKA and a louder yet:

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

One could feel the patriotism flowing through him as he leapt forward firing his guns at the guards. Mark sighed, getting into boxing position alongside the rest of them.

“You are certain of the validity of your strategy, young human?” Roark said, turning to Mark.

“Pshh. Got some semblance of self trust.” Mark said as one of the guards rushed him, only for Eyecandi to kick its shins in.

“Gonna need a lot more than that to survive!” Eyecandi purred.

Shots continued to ring as the group charged forward through the waves of guards. Mark ducked and stole an energy pistol from a fallen one and fired a few shots of his own into the crowd. Eyecandi leapt forward and kicked a guard in the jaw sending him staggering back only for him to get gutted by Roark’s sword. Fekkit advanced ahead, slowly walking forward as he continued to shoot his weapons.

Mark saw a window of opportunity open, and jumped through, landing himself in the control tower’s base structure. He scrambled through the machinery and made his way in, after pushing up a grate. He scrambled back down and leaned out the window.

“Guys! I made it in! C’mon!” Mark shouted, waving for the others to follow. The ragtag band of idiots followed along, climbing back behind him, with Eyecandi immediately trailing Mark and Utensil guarding the rear of the group. A small bit of oil slick that had developed caused Mark to slip, falling back onto Eyecandi.

“Again with your clumsiness.” The Skartan said with a slight blush as she hoisted him off her chest and into the control room, climbing out with the others clambering in with cartoonish strain. Once Utensil made it in, Fekkit kicked the grate back into place and Roark stood atop it.

Mark leaned forward, placing his hands on the edge of the control panel, his eyes wide with childlike wonder.

“Wow…” Mark said, filled with awe. “It’s amazing! We’ve got all sorts of knobs...n’ knobs…lots of knobs!”

“Alright, alright,” Fekkit said, searching through his armor-suit. “Where’d I put my tape measure?”

That last comment earned him a slap on the back of the head from Eyecandi. The fox looked at her with disdain and grumbled.

“So, are there any labels? Any way to tell what these do?”

“Well…” Mark scanned the switchboards.

“Well?”

“Yes, but they’ve all been rubbed off for the most part. Yknow, removed.”

”Looks like the TUMBLR’s prisoners got here some time ago,” Fekkit muttered, before letting out such a foul string of words, the story-writers couldn’t bear putting in those words.

The ragtag band of idiots stood around for a moment, looking at each other weirdly, before looking around.

“...the hell was that?” Mark said.

“...who are you calling ‘idiots’, huh?” Fekkit remarked.

“I am...Utensil…?” The giant pencil remarked in response.

“Yeah, never mind that. ANYWAYS!” Mark said, clapping his hands. “Roark, do you have any idea how to operate this sort of thing?”

“I, Roark, do believe I am indeed well-equipped in knowledge and skill to operate a most simple and unsophisticated set of switches, levers, dials, and knobs, yes.” He responded most eloquently. “What do you ask of me to accomplish in particular?”

Roark then noticed Mark was blabbing his mouth and making hand-puppet motions. “Do you, Mark Leitner, dare mock I, Roark?”

“...well, you’re no fun.” Mark grumbled, disappointed. Eyecandi quietly laughed, covering her mouth and slightly keeled over as she tried to hold in her laughter. “See? Even she thinks it’s funny! (ohmygodherlaughissocute)”

Roark sighed before moving Mark aside, looking over the control panel. He continued his gaze for a good minute, absorbing all possible solutions to their problems. He acted confident, sure of what he was going to do…

He swung his sword down to the control panel, smashing parts of it, followed by a girlish shriek from Mark. The human man ran to the side of Roark, trying to pry the sword from his hand. Roark gave him a confused look.

“Is this not the solution to the problem? This is how you operate such things on my homeworld. Is that not true here?” The big alien raised an eyebrow.

“NO, IT’S NOT HOW IT WORKS! SWEET SPACE CHRIST, NO!” Mark whined, while Fekkit glared at both of them.

“Alright, you goddamn libs. Lemme deal with this.” The hyper-conservative fox clambered onto the control console.

He immediately started to whack every button.

“And for my next trick, I’ll give ‘em some medicine!” Fekkit raised his arm above a single large button.

And it was pressed.

A rumble permeated through the whole facility

“Alright,” Mark said, regaining his footing. “What the hell did you just do?”

“He appears to have shut off gravity and...several other things,” Eyecandi mused. “That’s...that’s a lot of red lights. Heh, red lights.”

“N-no, no, seriously,” Mark said again, more demandingly. “What the hell did you do?!

“I just told you, numbskull,” Fekkit said, hopping off the control panel and knocking the human in the head. “Medicine.

The ragtag band of misfits looked out the window, to the view that was beginning to fall below them. Some of the Tumblrina’s lackeys began to float at each other as the gravity turned off. Fekkit in particular had a rather proud smile on his face.

The distant rumble grew. And grew. And grew.

Soon enough, grates began to burst on the walls -- followed by millions upon millions of small crimson gel capsules pouring out of the vents. And the inhabitants began to scream in pain and rage as they wailed on the small caplets.

“What the fuck did you just do?!” Mark said, watching with abject horror as some of them began to drown in the sea of vermillion.

“Red Pills.” Fekkit said smugly. “I did say medicine.”

The Red Pills looked like a wave of blood washing over the bottom of the floor. It was straight up unnerving.

A loud thump on the roof, and the five of them looked up, each with a look of puzzlement.

“I am Utensil?” The giant pencil asked.

“Me either,” Eyecandi said. “Roark?”

“I, Roark, do not have even the slightest mote of a thought on what that could have been. Perhaps-”

Tumblrina leapt from the top of the rising control pod and scrambled for a window, smashing through it. The blonde tumbled onto the floor in the distance and ran off.

“That...that b-” Eyecandi began, trembling in anger.

“Shit! Thought the Red Pills would get her!” Fekkit interrupted, cursing aloud before slumping against the console. “Now what?”

A pregnant pause filled the command tower before the cylindrical room hit the ceiling. A door on the roof opened.

“We escape.” Mark said, some resolve in his voice.

Eyecandi smiled, leaning on her hip. Roark nodded, back straight and arms crossed. Utensil stood. Fekkit, well...Fekkit grinned.

They hoisted themselves up with their shoulders through the roof, punching through a grate. Fekkit hopped out first, leading the charge as the other four scrambled out.

The hallway was long and narrow. The sounds of both pills being crushed and lackeys drowning droned on behind them. They rushed through, though there were threats along the way. A squad of guards were in the way but Mark was a master of the run ‘n gun, he effortlessly fired a few shots and wiped most of them out. Eyecandi rushed in front of him and kicked one of the bastards in the face and into the wall. Mark saw the storage room not far from them and gave a little chuckle.

“Looks like we’ve found our shit!”

Mark rushed into there and quickly changed back into his blue jacket, now with his signature OUCH guns and his helmet too. Being smart, he also hid the Sphere in his coat. The others (besides Roark who had already had his equipment) did likewise. Eyecandi held her Skartana with a little grin, along with her other weapons. She also could finally breathe in a less tight outfit, thank Space God.

And not far away, there it was. The McFly, Mark’s baby! He then looked in confusion at where and how it was space-parked.

“How did they do that? Who the hell knows how to parallel-space-park? Do any of you do?!” Mark shouted.

Eyecandi raised her hand shyly before Mark rolled his eyes. He gave the ship a tap and the door opened, letting his friends in. Mark had a little smirk on his face as he reached into his pocket, only for that smirk to fade. Frantically, he checked his other pockets, only to be let down again.

“Spacedammit, I forgot something! You guys hold the ship, if I’m not back in 10 minutes, don’t you dare fucking bolt!” Mark yelled.

“Why shouldn’t we, y’goddamn socialist?” Fekkit growled.

“I have the thing that’ll make you rich!” Mark said, dashing out of there while holding the Sphere, blowing a raspberry.

A second pregnant pause came about.

The distant sound of a baby crying echoed through the hall.

“Well...shit, he outsmarted us.”

In the TUMBLR

“Which room...which room…”

Kenny Loggins- “DANGER ZONE”

“There!” Mark shouted, bashing on the door.

The door was sent flying back, surprising the guard. His hands flew up, shocked. Mark held his OUCH gun forward, remembering this man as the one who beat him up as he got here. What a funny coincidence, no? Mark in his anger pistol-whipped the guard and grabbed his music player back. Putting his headphones on, he got ready for what he was about to do. He leapt out of the room, which was now being stormed by guards. They fired at him with their energy weapons, he turned back at fired a few OUCH shots. Mark could’ve sworn he heard the Wilhelm scream again, either that or he had watched Star Wars way too many times. Either one was likely considering what he had been through. He rushed through the halls, running and gunning, jumping through windows in order to make a few shortcuts and then silently cursing as glass hurts like a bitch.

And he knew he’d make it, he just didn’t know how and when. He neared the garage and a smirk popped right back onto his face, he heard the footsteps of a wave of guards behind him, grin quickly faded and became-

OHSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!” Mark screeched, diving to the ground.

The sound of guns firing rapidly above him was worrying until he saw it was Fekkit which was twice as worrying. Fekkit laughed as he wiped down the wave of the guards.

“When you get to Hell, tell ‘em Uncle Sam sent ya!”

He then turned his attention to Mark.

“Hurry up and get in the ship, Uncle Sam needs his paycheck!”

Mark scurried aboard, followed by Fekkit, there was a bit of a silence in the McFly as Mark caught his breath. Mark then made his way to the pilot’s seat in a hurry, only to see Eyecandi sitting there. There was a brief moment of silent shock before being replaced by a surge of anger.

“Ey-ey! What the hell makes you able to pilot my ship?!” Mark whined indignantly, prompting Eyecandi to roll her eyes.

“I’m the only one that can get us out of this seeing as I’m the only one who can space-parallel-park.” Eyecandi mentioned as she started to move the ship out.

“Fine but I get it back later.” Mark huffed.

“As long as I get to ride shotgun.” Eyecandi smiled.

Her face then turned serious as she carefully maneuvered the ship out of its tight parking spot, nearly hitting another ship but skillfully dodging it. In a few moments, the ship was back to having free flight in the stars. Eyecandi turned over to Mark with a “told you so” look and Mark just grumbled to himself before telling Eyecandi to get out of his seat. He saw the Skartan had set the coordinates to a place he had never heard of and raised an eyebrow before going back to the crew below.

Roark went to the side of his new companion, Mark, and gave him a pat on the back that nearly snapped his spine in two. Mark staggered forward with a girlish scream and stayed hunched over for a moment before cracking his back back into place.

“That was a glorious battle, friend! What great reward did you engage the enemy for? Was it a weapon? Was it a priceless artifact?” Roark roared in glee.

Mark sheepishly handed him the music player, which Roark inspected. He held it in his hand, weighed it, lightly tapped it and other things before looking back at Mark judgmentally.

“I, Roark, do not know if I have ever been this disappointed in one man in my long lifetime on the battlefield.”

“So, in others news...how do you like my girl? Her name is the McFly! She’s a real beaut, ain’t she?” Mark said pridefully.

The others remained silent, looking at the dumpy wreck of a ship they had just entered. Eyecandi tried finding a positive but that was kinda hard, Roark just sat peacefully on the floor. Fekkit sniffed and recoiled at the smell of the place and Utensil could only say what he’s always said. Mark grunted in frustration.

“Well screw you guys!” Mark shouted, accidently pressing a button.

Blue light glowed behind him.

“Oh hai, Mark!”

This time, everyone screamed alongside Mark.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY