The Emissaries: Season 1 Discussion Board

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

M.U.T.O.
EDF Soldier

Re: The Emissaries: Season 1 Discussion Board

Postby M.U.T.O. » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Yeah, ya nailed how I am. Though I think you missed an opportunity...could've had me go into the Game Room and start playing the ever-loving poop outta Splatoon. XD

"Next page."
"Next page."
"Next page."
"Next page."
"Next page."
Artist. Writer. Creator.

KaijuX wrote:Bagan is infused with Bagan and Ghidorah Cells

Derzerb wrote:
M.U.T.O. wrote:At this point, I have to ask. Have we devolved into absolute unbridled psychological diarrhea?

I blame Shinji Ikari for this.

Tokumei wrote:never forget tadpole :godzilla:

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SpanishBulldog63 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:14 pm

Loved it! Definitely caught the X-Ray and Vav reference at the end, and now Crimson Hood makes her appearance. Bad Alex, flirting with students and poop!
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Godzilla The King wrote:"Next page."

You've been telling that to me for days and the payoff was goddamn brilliant. Also, you've got MUTO and I's relationship down. And the rest was pretty good too.

Finally you got it! I'm really glad to hear that I did you justice. I'm really glad you loved it.

M.U.T.O. wrote:Yeah, ya nailed how I am. Though I think you missed an opportunity...could've had me go into the Game Room and start playing the ever-loving poop outta Splatoon. XD

"Next page."
"Next page."
"Next page."
"Next page."
"Next page."

Remember, Muto there's always next time so I'll keep that mind. Maybe in a few episodes or so when one is kinda centered on the Emissaries tower.

Anyway, glad you loved the chapter.

SpanishBulldog63 wrote:Loved it! Definitely caught the X-Ray and Vav reference at the end, and now Crimson Hood makes her appearance. Bad Alex, flirting with students and poop!

But, Sal! She's legal!

Glad to see you got the references Sal and nice to see that you really enjoyed it.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

NSZ
E.S.P.Spy

Postby NSZ » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:29 pm

The "Next Page" payoff was definitely worth it. Never been more overjoyed to understand a reference than I was there.

How the hell do you neglect to mention a game room?!

And hah, restraining order! :lol:
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:47 pm

NSZ wrote:The "Next Page" payoff was definitely worth it. Never been more overjoyed to understand a reference than I was there.

How the hell do you neglect to mention a game room?!

And hah, restraining order! :lol:

Next Page. An amazing payoff. I am very surprised to see how well it worked.

Also, hey I wanted to get.... the other stuff out of the way...... point is, you found it. With the power of friendship. :P

Restraining orders do the world a wonder.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

pta917
Kwaidan

Postby pta917 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Another good chapter.
Nice to see new characters being introduced.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:23 pm

pta917 wrote:Another good chapter.
Nice to see new characters being introduced.

Glad to see you enjoyed it man.
52 wins and 27 loses

HayesAJones
Keizer

Postby HayesAJones » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:09 pm

I thought you meant The Last Airbender variety for a second and was questioning everything I thought I knew about you.

The man screams out in immense pain and then says, "You crazy skreeonk!"

A zipper was pulled down to reveal a dog in a straitjacket. "HOW DID YOU KNOW?" she howled to the sky.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:50 pm

@Hayes.

Haha, that is indeed the plot twist to the Crimson Hood. :lol: :P
52 wins and 27 loses

HayesAJones
Keizer

Postby HayesAJones » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:23 am

UH, COULD I GET "PSYCHIC" ADDED TO PHASE'S POWERS?

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:36 am

FINALlY!!!!! I'm fully caught up! :D I'm lovin' it so far, very nice job mah friend. So...now we have Justin Hammer (I think) and Red Hood thrown in the mix too?
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:32 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:FINALlY!!!!! I'm fully caught up! :D I'm lovin' it so far, very nice job mah friend. So...now we have Justin Hammer (I think) and Red Hood thrown in the mix too?

Ah yeah! Thanks man I'm glad you're loving this so far. And it seems like we do have those two types of characters thrown in the mix in a sense.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:40 pm

GodzillavsJason wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:FINALlY!!!!! I'm fully caught up! :D I'm lovin' it so far, very nice job mah friend. So...now we have Justin Hammer (I think) and Red Hood thrown in the mix too?

Ah yeah! Thanks man I'm glad you're loving this so far. And it seems like we do have those two types of characters thrown in the mix in a sense.

You're welcome dude! :) Also, happy Halloween to you all! X_X NOW WHER"S MY GODDAMN CANDY!?!? :mrgreen:
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:18 pm

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
GodzillavsJason wrote:

You're welcome dude! :) Also, happy Halloween to you all! X_X NOW WHER"S MY GODDAMN CANDY!?!? :mrgreen:

Trying to get the Halloween episode up today so that's your candy.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:10 pm

Awesome can't wait!

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:19 pm

Halloween episode is up and sorry about it being late.

Hope you all enjoy it.
52 wins and 27 loses

DinoMaster
JXSDF Technician

Postby DinoMaster » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:47 pm

Well, that was a wonderful chapter.
Spoiler:
Loved the whole Evil Dead references, and you just made Gray pop with life. Gotta say, Mindfuck was a good villian, and the Book Burner was a nice little throw in villain.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:54 pm

DinoMaster wrote:Well, that was a wonderful chapter. ...

Thanks man I'm glad you loved the episode and I'm glad that I did your character justice.

Stay tuned for more.
52 wins and 27 loses

NSZ
E.S.P.Spy

Postby NSZ » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Oh god that was totally worth the wait.

Spoiler:
The Evil Dead references were great, Ryan being the sole genre savvy git was a treat, Fade being today's unsung hero (she's really gonna hold that over Ryan's head in the future ain't she?) had me hollerin', the introduction of DM was great, the allusion to a certain somebody was a nice surprise (I'VE GOT GOOSEBUMPS), and Book Burner was a good throwaway villain (though I do have a question, was he being used by Yogini as bait to lure in the Emissaries?).
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:37 pm

@NSZ.

The banter will be hilarious for the rest of the season for Fade annoying Ryan with that. Booker Burner was basically bait to lure the Emissaries at least when he was on the ground. When they were chasing in the air, he was basically doing it of his own freewill or so we think.

Anyway, I'm glad you thought the wait was worth it and I'm glad you loved. Hell, I'm surprised that you got goosebumps.

:D
52 wins and 27 loses

Return to “Fan Fiction”