The Emissaries: Season 1 Discussion Board

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

NSZ
Good Hombre

Re: The Emissaries: Season 1 Discussion Board

Postby NSZ » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:28 am

Reporting to you live from monitorless hell, it's NSZ!

Chapter was pretty good, Al (though I could never hate Ruby, that's just crazy).

Hopefully I'll have a new computer monitor in time for Alley's proper introduction.
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

pta917
Kwaidan

Postby pta917 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:31 pm

That was a pretty fun read, it's always fun to see old villains return.
In the end we all know who won this chapter.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:35 pm

NSZ wrote:Reporting to you live from monitorless hell, it's NSZ!

Chapter was pretty good, Al (though I could never hate Ruby, that's just crazy).

Hopefully I'll have a new computer monitor in time for Alley's proper introduction.

You hate Ruby, but like Fade said "You're just going to head back to your room and look at pictures of her". :P

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed the episode and there will be plenty of more of exciting adventures. And I do hope you'll have a new monitor soon.

pta917 wrote:That was a pretty fun read, it's always fun to see old villains return.
In the end we all know who won this chapter.

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed the episode and we all knew who won.

Arbok's double posting code that gets me every time. :P
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

Godzilla The King
EDF Soldier

Postby Godzilla The King » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Plotconveniencium appears! Yay, concepts I came up with getting some use.

Spoiler:
I can't wait to see what you do with Harrigan.
Writer and Actor for TGB by 2009MECHAGODZILLA
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21114#p1077036
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25995

CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!

CaptainStarbird wrote:"Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

We are Banana Bogs...

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:26 am

*walks in**sees that everyone is staring at me* What? ....I told you guys those damn sirens were giving me a skreeonking migraine! Can't we all just forgive and forget?

chapter was awesome btw. one question though. When Ernest and Hayes were blocked off from one another in the hall way, why didn't Hayse just phase through the door?
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:49 pm

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:*walks in**sees that everyone is staring at me* What? ....I told you guys those damn sirens were giving me a skreeonking migraine! Can't we all just forgive and forget?

chapter was awesome btw. one question though. When Ernest and Hayes were blocked off from one another in the hall way, why didn't Hayse just phase through the door?

Glad you liked the episode my friend and the answer to your question

Well if you want the out of universe explanation: I forgot, but the in universe explanation which I'll attempt to retcon is can be one of two reasons. One; Hayes was just getting annoyed by Ernest and didn't even bother going through the door, hoping Ernest would forget about his power which he did (No, thanks to me :P ). Two; Tenebra could have had some light influence on him and could have made him not want to go through.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

NSZ
Good Hombre

Postby NSZ » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:01 pm

Let's be real here, I think we'd all do what Hayes did and take the long way around, no mindfuckery needed. :P

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:09 am

New episode is up, but shorter than the usual, but I think you're all going to like this one quite a bit.
52 wins and 27 loses

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:38 am

Fun chapter to read. Never piss off Alley. RYAN, YOU skreeonked UP, AND NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE.

in all seriousness, I need to bring up a major gripe I have with your style, Alex. First off, the tenses are all over the place, and it drives me mad as an English major. It's predominantly Present (which is a rarity in novels and stories) with some past thrown in, sometimes in the same sentence. Please keep to one form of tense in your work, unless it's specifically dialogue which warrants different tenses when appropriate. Otherwise, it can get not only confusing to tell when certain events happen related to others, but it's just a mess to look at.
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

NSZ
Good Hombre

Postby NSZ » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:45 am

My thoughts while in the middle of reading: This is pretty dang tense; I should be alright as long as I don't do anything to piss her of-

[Alley gets a bottle thrown at her face]

:shock:

JAUNE_SCREAM.PNG

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:05 am

Thanks NSZ and Gira, glad you liked the episode and bottle throwing sure is fun. Things will get even more tense with Episode 14, but I personally liked writing this episode as it was different than the usual.

Also, Gira I'll keep that in mind, but I may keep doing because I now know what makes your skin crawl. :P
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm

GodzillavsJason wrote:New episode is up, but shorter than the usual, but I think you're all going to like this one quite a bit.

Poor Ryan. He hath not but a measly raft to sail through his sea of suffering. :cry:
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:07 pm

New episode is up and I hope you all like it!
52 wins and 27 loses

M.U.T.O.
Good Hombre

Postby M.U.T.O. » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:25 pm

IT'S poop! :P

Naw, it's p good. Needs a lil' bit of formatting-centric proofreading, but it's pretty damn good!
Artist. Writer. Creator.

KaijuX wrote:Bagan is infused with Bagan and Ghidorah Cells

Derzerb wrote:
M.U.T.O. wrote:At this point, I have to ask. Have we devolved into absolute unbridled psychological diarrhea?

I blame Shinji Ikari for this.

Tokumei wrote:never forget tadpole :godzilla:

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:53 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HOLY MOTHER OF WHATEVER BROUGHT US INTO EXISTENCE! An eggcellent job my friend! :mrgreen: This was well worth the wait! Although, I wasn't expecting it to happen this soon, but I digress (and yeah, what M.U.T.O said)

I do have a couple of questions though,

1. Now that all is well and good with Matt and Olivia, what's next for the two of them?

2. Da faq happened with Ryan near the end there?!

3. Will Ryan ever return?

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Thank you guys, I'm really glad you loved the episode, and to answer your questions, GodzillaFreak.

1. They'll most likely continue to spar and meet up to patch things up, we'll just have to see.

2. Foreshadowing.

3. Soon.
52 wins and 27 loses

LukidonU
Ronin

Re: The Emissaries: Season 1

Postby LukidonU » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:18 pm

IM JEALOUS AF NOW HOLY MOTHER OF MOTHRA
Store In Countless Museums And Trapped In What She Calls Hell, Is This The End For Her Hallow Soul?
Poppy's Night, A FNaF Fanfic And Oh Yeah, Remember Godzilla Vigor? He He.. :twisted:

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sat May 05, 2018 11:44 pm

After over a year, a new episode has been posted.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:03 am

GodzillavsJason wrote:After over a year, a new episode has been posted.

*opens soda**sip* Ah, after so long, it feels great to be back! *sip*

...Remind me never to get on Elena's bad side. :mrgreen:

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sun May 06, 2018 9:07 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
GodzillavsJason wrote:After over a year, a new episode has been posted.

*opens soda**sip* Ah, after so long, it feels great to be back! *sip*

...Remind me never to get on Elena's bad side. :mrgreen:

You said it! It's great to be back. :)
52 wins and 27 loses

Return to “Fan Fiction”