The Emissaries: Season 1 Discussion Board

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

M.U.T.O.
EDF Soldier

Re: The Emissaries: Season 1 Discussion Board

Postby M.U.T.O. » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:40 pm

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am holding a villain contest for the upcoming episode so if any of you are interested. You are free to make another villain and like I said it is a contest so only one will get in. Use the villain sheet on the OP as a reference for creating your character. You may also create a duo of villains if you so wish, but no more than two.

Due date will be 1/8/15 (Though the date may change)

And it must be submitted to me via PM.

My submission is made.
If all the villains are submitted before the "due date", will you do the hat-pick then?
Artist. Writer. Creator.

KaijuX wrote:Bagan is infused with Bagan and Ghidorah Cells

Derzerb wrote:
M.U.T.O. wrote:At this point, I have to ask. Have we devolved into absolute unbridled psychological diarrhea?

I blame Shinji Ikari for this.

Tokumei wrote:never forget tadpole :godzilla:

pta917
Kwaidan

Postby pta917 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:33 am

I've made my submission to.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:05 am

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am holding a villain contest for the upcoming episode so if any of you are interested. You are free to make another villain and like I said it is a contest so only one will get in. Use the villain sheet on the OP as a reference for creating your character. You may also create a duo of villains if you so wish, but no more than two.

Due date will be 1/8/15 (Though the date may change)

And it must be submitted to me via PM.

Hm, interesting think I'll give it a go, I have this character that I've been wanting to write about for a long time, but never got around to it, so maybe this'll be the perfect opportunity to use him in some way.
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Gojira21
EDF Soldier

Postby Gojira21 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:28 am

Well I'll have pass for the moment, but finally read episode 5! Well done, I can already tell Insan(e)a is going to be quite the treat. Plus, the reactions of her and Sal is priceless.

I like that Schlarge came back and introduced my other character! Bravo, sir! Now, on to episode 6 8-)
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:08 am

Gojira21 wrote:Well I'll have pass for the moment, but finally read episode 5! Well done, I can already tell Insan(e)a is going to be quite the treat. Plus, the reactions of her and Sal is priceless.

I like that Schlarge came back and introduced my other character! Bravo, sir! Now, on to episode 6 8-)

Eggcellent! We're making progress here! I'm really glad you liked all the characters introduced in this episode and I'm happy I did your two characters justice.

Keep on the reading my bro.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

M.U.T.O.
EDF Soldier

Postby M.U.T.O. » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:56 am

Oh god, today's the due date! If anyone still wants to submit, submit 'em now!
Artist. Writer. Creator.

Derzerb wrote:
M.U.T.O. wrote:At this point, I have to ask. Have we devolved into absolute unbridled psychological diarrhea?

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:11 pm

Oh, I get it. He's suppose to be the Joker. I can't believe I didn't guess that sooner.
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:18 pm

And so we have it. A winner has finally been chosen and it was a hard competition with so many possibilities, but alas only one could be chosen. It was a good fight and fret not. If yours didn't win then that's okay since I like them all, I have decided to induct them into the canon so that will be your consolation price. Then soon enough they'll find a place to make their debut in and the moment you've all been waiting for.

Your villain for the next episode!
Spoiler:
Name: Clothesline Calum (Ring Name “The Rowdy Piper”)
Battle Armor/attire: Calum wears a kilt, held by a belt with his family crest, and white, kevlar t-shirt with tattered sleeves under a black armored jacket
Superpowers: Transferred the power of the Pied Piper by the Cryptics to snare foes in a trance, can gain superhuman strength from playing Rowdy Roddy Piper’s theme song on the bagpipe, peak human speed by playing “Shipping up to Boston” by Dropkick Murphy’s.
Weapons: A bagpipe that channels the Piper’s power, it also functions as a flamethrower and bludgeon. While he is a brawler, he also loves to throw in his pro-wrestling repertoire in the mix.
Appearance: He is a large man with red hair that borders on being orange, a barrel chest, and powerful arms and legs. Calum stands at 6’10”and weighs in at 320lbs, sports a thick red mustache and mutton chop, and speaks in a thick Scottish accent. Despite his size, he can be deceivingly agile, as he was rumoured to have fought a samurai and matched him blow for blow.
Personality: Loud, brash, and prone to spontaneous rage, which earned him his ring moniker, he has a passion for fighting that rivals only his passion for music and professional wrestling. If you tell him that pro-wrestling is fake, he will go off like a cannon in a blind rage. Clothesline Calum is prone to insulting any who cross his path in long-winded fashion, and always speaks in wrestling terms (i.e. calling something that went wrong “botched,” or telling a foe who won’t go down easy to “blow up” already). Don't be fooled, though, this violent scotsman can be surprisingly quick-witted.
Background Info: Calum MacGregor grew up fighting on the streets of Scotland, only finding solace in the bagpipe he played to earn a living on the corners outside of wrestling. His biggest aspiration was to be a pro-wrestler, idolizing none other than the rowdy one himself, Roddy Piper. Working his way through the indy circuits, he became one of the best heels in the business, taking him to the WWE. But it was here that it was discovered that his talents weren’t natural, specifically his taunting and use of his bagpipe. Before he moved to the big leagues, Calum feared he wouldn’t be able to move into let alone past his idol’s place in wrestling lore and his talents with his bagpipe seemed to grow old to the crowds. Along came a trio of strange-speaking, hooded men, or as he called them, “hooded, blabber-mouthing, pajama-wearing daisies,” who promised him the power of a legendary musician who led all who heard his melodies “to prosperity.” The musician in question was none other than the legendary Pied Piper, and Calum agreed to accept this power on the condition that he joins their “stable,” The Cryptics. He declined, but he instead agreed to work as a muscle-for-hire when needed. In a ladder match for the World Heavyweight Championship, Calum decided to use this power to his advantage and trance the champion, who was at the top of the ladder before falling and snapping his neck. After the event and others after, the board had seen the correlation between the rise in deaths at shows and his use of his bagpipes. After being stripped and fired from the company, he immediately learned that they had him blackballed from every major circuit across the globe. In his rage, he weaponized his bagpipe and stormed the headquarters, playing them all into a trance and immediately frying them in flames. Since then he has trekked across the globe on The Cryptics’ bidding or his own, spiting all who oppose him or his “managers” as Clothesline Calum.

Created by Spanishbulldog63
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SpanishBulldog63 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:26 pm

:shock: This was a shocker! Let the Rowdiness begin!

[maniacal laughter in Scottish]

"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

M.U.T.O.
EDF Soldier

Postby M.U.T.O. » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Wow! Ain't this a major shocker!

Good villain, Sal. Congrats.
NOW MAKE ONE FOR ME! THIS IS PAYBACK!
Artist. Writer. Creator.

Derzerb wrote:

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SpanishBulldog63 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:43 pm

M.U.T.O. wrote:Wow! Ain't this a major shocker!

Good villain, Sal. Congrats.
NOW MAKE ONE FOR ME! THIS IS PAYBACK!

Payback?

THIS. IS. SCOTLAND!

[clubs with bagpipes]

"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:15 pm

You can take our chances for our villains to appear in the next episode...but you can never take.....OUR FREEDOOOOOOOM!!!

pta917
Kwaidan

Postby pta917 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:38 am

Here's a man that survived John Cena...indeed he is powerful.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:55 pm

Episode 7 is up with some two new secondary characters making their debut.

I hope you all like it.
52 wins and 27 loses

M.U.T.O.
EDF Soldier

Postby M.U.T.O. » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:16 pm

GOD DAMNIT ELENA
Artist. Writer. Creator.

Derzerb wrote:

NSZ
E.S.P.Spy

Postby NSZ » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:46 pm

LOL, the ribbing is real.

Of course Elena and I end up on your strike team, Alex, of course we would. Subjecting us to your puns is like your national passtime. 8P

[sees Morgana's problems with PLOT] ... This reminds me, I need to get back to work on that one-shot...

Oh Fade, if only you remembered to remind me to ask Elena out after the Battle of NY, then you wouldn't be seeing the dream sink like the Titanic.

Spoiler:
Ooooo, Insana ain't gonna be happy 'bout Sal taking off like that. :P
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

M.U.T.O.
EDF Soldier

Postby M.U.T.O. » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:55 pm

Did I catch an RvB reference

DAMMIT GRIF
Artist. Writer. Creator.

Derzerb wrote:

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:08 pm

NSZ wrote:LOL, the ribbing is real.

Of course Elena and I end up on your strike team, Alex, of course we would. Subjecting us to your puns is like your national passtime. 8P

[sees Morgana's problems with PLOT] ... This reminds me, I need to get back to work on that one-shot...

Oh Fade, if only you remembered to remind me to ask Elena out after the Battle of NY, then you wouldn't be seeing the dream sink like the Titanic.

It is a passtime because its so fun! :lol:

And it'll be quite interesting to explore more of someone who isn't really fond of Plot.

Seeing Fade crying at Ryan is another passtime for me because it's like watching an old married couple.

M.U.T.O. wrote:Did I catch an RvB reference

DAMMIT GRIF

Yes you did good sir!

Also, I do hope the next time we see Squad 63 that Gryph dies a slow and painful death because we hate Gryph. :lol:

And thanks guys! I'm glad you guys really enjoyed it.
52 wins and 27 loses

Dr Mario
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Dr Mario » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:43 am

Ok so I apologise if there is a rule against Beginner writers posting on Discussion Boards in this section but I just finished reading this and I really liked it. I would say episode five was my favourite although the first two episodes came close with Kelsey Grammar Nazi being a highlight of the story for me. I'm really looking forward for the next episode to see Clothesline Calum who's description had me chuckling.

pta917
Kwaidan

Postby pta917 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:06 am

Damn that was good, like always it's fun to see more characters being introduced. The only thing is that there should have been at least one promo, like Calum badmouthing Sal for a good while

Return to “Fan Fiction”