Agents of KAIJU-New Series

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Agents of KAIJU-New Series

Post by ernesth100 »

Quick Run Down of the Original Trilogy
1. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9676521/1/Agents-of-KAIJU
2. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9676517/1/A ... IJU-Return
3. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10126638/1 ... s-Revamped

Discussion: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 18&t=15180

2 years ago, I made a rather average KAIJU version of the Avengers that takes place in the world of Pacific Rim. The story itself I must admit is intruiging. It's actually pretty simplistic and short. You could likely easily read over it in about and hour or so. But I wasn't as good a writer back then as I am now. So I come back now, more lessons learned and more experience to continue my story in an even greater way than before.
-1962: Kong is captured to do battle with Godzilla whom healed from his last encounter, seemingly winning and gaining electric powers in the heat of battle.
-1980: Gamera was awoken and from then on guarded the Earth.
-1995: The Ultraman is chosen on Earth and becomes yet another Gaurdian.
-2001: Godzilla was reawoken after his original rampage in Japan 1954, where he was thought to be dead. But the military is prepared and defeats him with MechaGodzilla.
-2010: The Cloverfield Monster attacks and completely destroys a city before being stopped by the military(no none of the other films events happen).
-2013>2025: The events labeled as Pacific Rim happened and the Jaegers where destroyed and KAIJU defeated.
-2027: The team of KAIJU are assembled after the Precursors emerge once more for a secondary attack with even larger swarms of kaiju.
•The team Agents of Kick Ass International Justice United, or Agents of KAIJU are assembled by governement agent Harold Relson.
•Consisting of Godzilla, Gamera, Cloverfield, King Kong and Ultraman.
•The team stops the invading KAIJU and goes their seperate ways.
-2029: A new kaiju has surfaced a fusion Kaiju dubbed Gigantis, this was a fusion of all the Kaiju that attacked during Pacific Rim
•The KAIJU team assembled once more to stop it, and after over coming some team issues succeed.
-2032: The team of KAIJU assemble once more to stop clones of their fiercest enemies unleashed by the Xilians return.
•Agent Relson dies.
•The KAIJU manage to defeat their enemies and the Xilian Leader as well. With that done they split off once more.
-2041: The KAIJU have been split for 8 years. The Pans Pacific Defense Corp has reactivated as well with new Jaegers and a repaired Gypsy Danger 3.0.
•The Government is currently attempting enecating the KAIJU Oversight Response
Last edited by ernesth100 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Agents of KAIJU-New Series

Post by ernesth100 »

Agents of KAIJU-Great Divide

Chapter 1- The Next Attack

It's been 8 years since the KAIJU last assembled. They had all gone their seperate ways. Many recovering from the battle. Some simply stressed out. But that did not stop the fact that the Earth was a dangerous place still filled with great evil. Thus the Pans Pacific Defense Corp was officially reactivated and new Jaegers built to help protect the Earth. The only gaurdian that remained was Gamera. Clover refused to do anything as he has been suffering from depression since his species is most likely extinct. Godzilla was assumed somewhere at the bottom of the ocean. Kong was back on Skull Island. Even Ultraman left into space to chase after a villain he battled Ultraman Belial and finish him off.

Barely any of the Agents wanted to or where going to, get back together either way so that effort was lost. Gamera officially helps alongside the PPDC. But lately there has been very little to help about, until one day a new monster rose. A large Cobra like kaiju with a spike on the rattle of it's tail. Quickly given the code-name Garasharp. It was dismissed as a Category 1 kaiju by the PPDC. It was attacking in Columbus, Ohio. It was not exactly massive, barely Gamera's height. So, Gamera himself took up the responsibility to stop it. Once Gamera arrived on scene he looked around. Surveying the destruction of the area. Several people running. The army had already arrived and where evacuating. Suddenly a high pitched noise was heard. Gamera pressed his hand against his head. The noise was agonizing as the giant tortoise roared and turned to see Garasharp. It's rattling tail emitting the high pitched noise, Gamera quickly shot a fire ball at the creature.

There was a silence as the creature recoiled but then lunged at Gamera, and wrapped around the turtle it actually seemed a bit bigger than before. As it squeezed Gamera bagan to struggle but then retracted into his shell and spun around flinging the serpent kaiju off through the city. Destroying several buildings in the way.

"Hey, Gamera. Please attempt to keep the property damage to a minimum." a voice said through a device implanted in Gamera's ear.

The voice was none other than Marshall Ned Harolds of the PPDC. Gamera simply growled as the serpent rose again. Gamera flew Garasharp, but the snake slithered to the side and caught Gamera in the leg with the spike on it's tail. Gamera immediately fell and roared in pain. The serpent wrapped around Gamera again and stuck it's tongue down Gamera's throat as he roared and began absorbing the heat from his body. Growing larger as Gamera's skin also began loosing it's color and turning white. A terrifying realization hit Ned as he realized Gamera was dying.

"He needs back up! Get the Jaegers out there!" Ned exclaimed.

"We won't be able to get them out there in time sir!" a voice said.

A scientist who worked with the PPDC by the name of Ekkhard Wim. At this point all Ned could do was hope, when suddenly a loud whirring noise was heard. As if something was charging up. A blue beam hit Garasharp sending the kaiju flying. A roar was heard from none other than the king of monsters himself Godzilla.

2 Hours Ago

Godzilla had been resting at the bottom of the ocean as assumed. He was chasing a pod of whales to feast, but suddenly another large kaiju swiped his prey. Godzilla enraged and angered grabbed the serpent like kaiju it was small. He could've killed it right there but suddenly it dug a spike on it's tail into Godzilla neck. Godzilla roared and tossed the kaiju. He prepared to battle but the kaiju quickly recovered and swam off, and Godzilla swam after it.

Current Time

Godzilla had caught up with Garasharp and was prepared to kill it, even ignoring the injured Gamera. Garasharp had gotten even bigger from the heat of Godzilla's blast. Godzilla simply roared and rushed at the serpent, Garasharp was big enough to knock Godzilla over at this point, coiling around the dinosaurian kaiju and squeezing. Godzilla bit Garasharp, but it didn't do much other than irritate the now massive serpent. It stuck it's spike into Godzilla's neck causing Godzilla to roar in pain. Then it stuck it's tongue down Godzilla throat and began absorbing his energy. But then when it seemed this kaiju would provial, Gamera rose again.

Grabbing Garasharps tail and stepping on it. Gamera then ripped it off. Garasharp fell down in pain, Godzilla looked at Gamera and they both looked at Garasharp. With the remaining energy they had they charged their respective attacks and lit Garasharp ablaze, blowing the creature up once and for all. Garasharp finally dead Gamera fell to the ground. Godzilla, simply left back into the ocean.

"So that happened." Ekkhard said on from his monitor.

"That it did Mr. Wim. That it did." Ned said.

Ekkhard had helicopters fly out and take Gamera back to base where he recovered. It was an area in the PPDC base specially built for him. It even had a corridor in the roof incase he wanted to leave. About 5 hours later he awoke.

"Good to see you up big guy. Bet you were glad to see your friend Godzilla. Had he not been the situation would've-" Ned stopped when Gamera rocketed

"Well, maybe he wasn't as happy as we assumed." Ekkhard said.

Just then Neds phone rang. He picked it up and there was a bit of silence. Ekkhard then nodded.

"Mhm, I see I'll be there next week." Ekkhard hung up the call and looked up at the smoke trail Gamera, shaking his head.

Meanwhile across on the outskirts of Seoul, South Korea. A meteorite like object landed in a field on a farm. A farmer came out in his truck to look at the crater, after feeling the shockwave from the landing.

"Well that is not good for business." the farmer said.

Suddenly a massive figure rose from the crater. As the smoke cleared, it was clear this was none other than Ultraman Belial. The massive red and black being looked down at the farmer, whom looked up in terror staring at the beings glowing yellow eyes. The giant began reaching for the farmer, the farmer attempted to run but it was unable to before Belial caught him.

"Please put me down!" the man exclaimed.

Belial simply stood there silent, suddenly he's eyes grew brighter and brighter and from a distance all that could be heard was the man yelling. Meanwhile still in Seoul but this time in the heart of the city another meteor like object was about to land. People ran and cars stopped suddenly. But suddenly it slowed down, the flames dissolving and smoke clearing. It was revealed to be none other than hero of Earth, Ultraman.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by ernesth100 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Chapter 2-The Peoples Response

A meeting was held in the White House between the president of the U.S. Samantha Hudson, and Ned Harolds head of the PPDC. It was a week after the attack. The people of the town destroyed in the event's of "The Serpent Attack" as the news and citizens a referring to, were angered by the amount of damage done. Thinking the PPDC needed to do something about it.

"Okay Mr. Harolds, you already know why you're here." Samantha said.

"Because Gamera saved millions of lives with minimum property damage." Ned replied.

"Because Godzilla saved no lives, with maximum property damage." Samantha replied with a hint of condescending sarcasm.

"You know I have no control over Godzilla's actions. My father was the only one who did." Ned stated.

"Yet, if I read the files on your Agents of KAIJU correctly, you implanted translation/tracking devices in the original Agents of KAIJU including Godzilla." Samanth replied.

"But..." Ned was cut off.

"Therefore, he is still by technicality your responsibility." Samantha said,

"He is not my responsibility!" Ned exclaimed.

"Do not raise your voice at your superior Mr. Harolds." Samantha stated firmly,

There was a moment of silence. Ned and Samantha exchanged a glare.

"I have a proposal, the nation still hasn't recovered from the Agents of KAIJU's last. You remember that event, no? I believe it was when your father..." Samantha stopped herself.

Ned clenched his fist and twisted his face angrily.

"I'm sorry Ned, I didn't mean to bring it up. It's just, the Agents of KAIJU have saved many lives, the PPDC, your Jaegers, pilots and you. The nation owes all of you a thanks. But we can't just have previous members of the team running around jumping out of the water and battling whenever they feel like it, without any time for the civilians to prepare. It's too dangerous, think about the people Ned, That's why you do this." Samantha said

"No, that's not at all why I do this. But I understand what you're saying. But how am I supposed to get control of Godzilla"

"Not just Godzilla, all of the recent members. King Kong, Godzilla, we know you have Clover, Ultraman was reported in Seoul, landing a week ago. He caused minor disturbance in the middle of the city by landing before flying off as if nothing happened." Samantha said.

Ned was silent for another moment.

"You have Gamera and the Jaegers. Find them, get them under control, or we'll be forced to go back to the times when the army had to attack them. We don't want that Ned." Samantha said.

Meanwhile Ultraman was flying throught the sky. A week ago he landed on Earth in the heart of the city of Seoul. When the people stared at him he simply flew off. He had more important matters to attend to, he had to find Belial. But it was impossible, Ultraman may have been big himself, but the Earth was bigger. Too many places Belial could be hiding, his best option was to either wait for the next attack, or find help. And there was only place he could find help.

Off on monster Island Godzilla came up. Anguirus was waiting at the shore line for him. The two exchanged roars and there was a silence. They ran at each other and began fighting. Godzilla slammed Anguirus into a mountain side. Anguirus retaliated by rolling into a ball and at Godzilla, Godzilla stopped him rolling but was pushed slightly back. Picking up the ball Anguirus Godzilla was prepared to through the gargantuan spiked monster. But Anguirus had other plans and came out the ball form slashing Godzilla in the face.

Godzilla l dropped Anguirus and Anguirus used this as an opportunity to roll around Godzilla gaining speed. Godzilla opened his jaw and charged an atomic blast. Anguirus bounced up into the air angling himself at Godzilla as he fell. Godzilla blasted an atomic beam. Just as Anguirus was within point blank range. There was an explosion, dust everywhere. When the smoke cleared Anguirus was fallen, Godzilla roared in victory. But then walked over to Anguirus and helped his friend up.

The two were sparring this whole time. They had long since become friends. They exchanged roars and grunts. Seemingly having a conversation, Godzilla was happy to see his friend, Anguirus was as well. Suddenly something flew over head, it was Gamera as he landed in front of the two kaiju.

"What are you doing here?" Godzilla asked his expression looking angry.

"I'm here to warn you. The government is coming after you. They want you to come back to the team. They think you're-" Gamera said,

"A monster?" Godzilla said cutting off Gamera.

"A dangerous force, that can be used to help. But you need guidance, you need to come back to the KAIJU Godzilla." Gamera said.

"The KAIJU broke up a long time ago, Gamera. You're with the Jaegers now. Not the KAIJU." Godzilla said.

"You don't understand. If you don't agree they'll come back here full force. Jaegers, Army, evem me. They'll make us fight, I don't wanna fight you." Gamera replied.

"I have no problem taking you and everyone on that team down." Godzilla began walking away.

Anguirus looked at Gamera then followed Godzilla. Gamera flew over and landed in front of Godzilla.

"You're making the wrong decision." Gamera said.

"Move." Godzilla stated.

"You don't wanna do this, just agree. You can live in peace." Gamera said.

"I SAID MOVE." Godzilla's eyes widened, with a rageful look.

"THEY'LL COME AFTER EVERYONE ELSE TOO! KONG, ULTRAMAN, EVEN THE MONSTERS ON THIS ISLAND!" Gamera exclaimed.

"GET OFF MY ISLAND!" Godzilla blasted Gamera sending the gargantuan tortoise flying into the ocean.

Godzilla sighed and turned around, but Gamera quickly shot up out the water recovered. Godzilla looked up at Gamera floating in mid-air.

"Tell me Godzilla, do you regret that?"

"I regret nothing." Godzilla said walking off.

"You will." Gamera flew off a sonic boom sounding through the air as he flew.

Anguirus looked at Godzilla.

"Are you okay?" Anguirus asked.

"Amazing, but Anguirus, I need you to do me a favor. I'm gonna go get Kong. You get Mothra and whoever else want to join us. I'm not letting them take this island." Godzilla said.

To Be Continued....

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 3-Two Sides, One Coin

Meanwhile in Beijing, Ultraman has assumed his human form after many years, Shin Hayata. Since Ultraman has not assumed this form in a long time. He has barely aged. Shin Hayata got clues out of the news. Reports of a giant man tearing up the area in Beijing then suddenly disappearing. Shin went around Beijing, he heard stories of a strange man going around a park. The man would stand there with a shovel and tap the ground every now and then.

Shin went to the park known as Beihai Park. Sure enough when he got there as the sun was setting he saw and old man with a shovel.

"You're not fooling anyone." Shin said.

There was a long silence. The old man tapped his shovel on the ground and it began glowing orange. Shin clenched his fists.

"You see beneath this land lies the Ultra Crystal. A source of power for beings like you and me. But you need a way to regulate it. Otherwise it could be too much for me." the man began to grow and transform into Belial. People looked on and screamed in terror. The shovel became a staff.

Belial glowed with energy as Shin looked up at him. Shin then transformed into Ultraman flying up and attempting to punch Belial. But Belial stopped his fist and pulled Ultraman to his face.

"You are no match for me now. I am beyond anything you can comprehend or muster, you are...nothing." Belial stabbed Ultraman with his claw like fingers and lifted the hero into the air.

Ultraman struggled but could not get free Belial looked at Ultraman and laughed.

"Watch this, with a single tap of my staff I can do so much." Belial tapped his staff on the ground a wave was unleashed leveling the entire city of Beijing and killing nearly every living thing in the area.

Ultraman was dropped as he bled out. Belial looked upon the hero as he tried to crawl away and kicked him.

"Leaving so soon? No, please stay and play with me." Belial aimed his staff at Ultraman, but Ultraman turned around and launched an Ultra Slash.

Belial swatted it aside. Ultraman stood up crossed his arms and launched a specium ray. Belial took it head on and launched a beam from his staff. Ultraman raised a shield but it did nothing and Ultraman went flying back as his shield shattered. He stood up again and took a fighting stance.

"Sickening how sympathetic you are towards such a weak race. We could be much stronger together. But instead you choose...death." Belial said.

Meanwhile outside PPDC Base, in the front yard. Ned stood in front of the new Agents of KAIJU, there were 3 Jaegers. Ruby Phantom, piloted by Ekkhard Wim. Valiant Sentinel, pilot by Surgov Furo. Then there's Brutus Edge, piloted by Grant Turman. As well as a new version of Gypsy Danger, piloted by Ari Akina. Several armed soldiers stood by their side as well.

"Godzilla is on Monster Island. Spy cameras and drones have shown he's assembled his team of Kaiju to fight by his side. These include King Kong, Anguirus, Mothra and King Ceasar. We have files on all kaiju and the Jaegers have been modified beforehand. But do not by anymeans underestimate them. Especially Godzilla." Ned said.

Gamera stepped forward.

"Godzilla is mines. No one else will touch him unless I say so. We have unfinished business."

"I can only give you so much time, we have an hour to get the mission done before the Army jumps in. I'm giving you 20 minutes to take Godzilla down. If you cant then we'll do my plan." Gamera nodded and turned around

"Agents of KAIJU, disperse." the team unleashed a battle cry with Gameras roar in the background.

Meanwhile on Monster Island Godzilla and his team waited. Ready for the inevitable battle that was soon to come.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by ernesth100 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 4-Initial Confrontation

Belial blasted Ultraman through a building which immediately proceeded to collapse on top of the hero. Belial then ran at Ultraman and kneed him in the stomach. Ultraman faught the pain and punched Belial in the face. Ultraman lifted Belials leg and slammed him into the ground. Ultraman punched Beliala while he was down. Again and again several times, Belial stopped his fist. He wasn't even scratched, Ultraman was in utter shock.

"Of course by now you should realize this is pointless." Belial flipped Ultraman.

Ultraman got up as Belial rose and floated towards him. Ultraman stood up and crossed his arms. He was still bleeding. He stumbled a bit falling on his knees but forced himself to stand. Belial blasted him back as Ultramans color timer began to flash. He was dying. He tried to stand again but Belial stomped on his stomach.

"Enough is enough. Can you simply except defeat? It's honestly annoying and frankly sad to watch you try so pathetically." Belial said.

"No. As long as there is a little fight left in me...I will do everything within my power to stop you." Ultraman said breaking his rather extended silence.

"Hm, actually I don't blame you. If I was in your position, squabbling and helpless about to be killed by someone I hate. I'd do all in my power to prevent it to." Belial said as he pointed his staff at Ultraman.

Ultraman teleported and appeared behind Belial punching him in the face. Belial didnt budge

"Ending you will be fun." Belial said as the battle continued.

--1 Hour Ago--

The Jaegers arrived on Monster Island. Godzilla and Kong were missing. Gamera flew overhead to find him. He could feel Godzillas mana on the otherside of the island. On the beach the Jaegers Ruby Phantom, Valiant Sentinel, Brutus Edge stood their ground. Gypsy Danger the only missing Jaeger. The other team consisting of Anguirus, Mothra and King Ceasar stood their ground as well. There was no point in talking to these kaiju. They probably couldnt understand. There was a long silence. No one made a move. Brutus's pilot spoke.

"Ekkhard, you take Anguirus. Surgov you get Mothra. I'll take Ceasar." Grant spoke.

Finally there was movement. Valiant ran at Mothra. Mothra flew towards the Jaeger. Grabbing the Jaeger with her appendages and dragging the Jaeger off as the Jaeger struggled. Phantom turned and took aim at Mothra but while he wasn't paying attention Anguirus rolled the Jaeger over. Anguirus now ontop of the Phantom began clawing the Jaeger apart. The Jaeger lifted its hand activating an electric current. Taser Knuckles so to speak. Punching Anguirus and delivering a powerful shock to the kaiju. Anguirus roared and stood his ground. Valiant blasted Mothra with a plasma cannon. Forcing Mothra to drop the mechanized warrior. Ceasar and Brutus locked hands. Brutus had the advantage in size. But Ceasar would not go down that easily. Ceasar jammed his claws into Brutus's chest and ripped off the chest plate. King Ceasar hit Brutus with the plate and then ripped it in half.

King Ceasar attempted to jam the sharp half into Brutus but Brutus caught it. Brutus disarmed Ceasar and punched the kaiju. But the kaiju punched Brutus back. This one was a bit more aggressive than the rest. He would clearly not go down without a fight. And thats what Brutus was prepared to give him. Meanwhile Mothra flew into the air blasting Valiant with her beam. Valiant took aim and launched several missiles but to no avail as they all missed the fast moving target. Mothra launched another beam sending Valiant sliding into the water. Mothra screeched in victory when suddenly another plasma blast hit her. Sending her crashing down again onto the land. Valiant stood up, Mothra was seemingly down for the count.

Anguirus was punched in a combo of hits by Ruby. Ruby Phantom, grabbed Anguirus by the tail and smashed him into the ground on his back. Then charging up the Taser Fists and slamming them on Anguirus's stomach and delivering a shock so powerful that the electricity was visible several feet away. Anguirus was down for the count, luckily not dead thanks to the armor. Meanwhile Brutus attempted to blast King Ceasar with the Plasma Cannon.

Caesar simply absorbed the blasts through his eyes and unleashed it in his own beam from his mouth. It hit Brutus with immense force, knocking Brutus back as Ceaser jumped onto Brutus and clawed at his head. Brutus was in critical condition as Ceasar cracked open the head unit holding the pilot Grant.

"Sh*t! I need back-up. Taking too much damage." Grant said as Ceasar's claw stuck into the head.

Ceasar was suddenly blasted off guard by Ruby Phantom and then sucker punched by Valiant Sentinel. King Ceaser was down for the count, being unprepared for the sudden tag team attack. Brutus Edge stood up alongside the other two Jaegers.

"Grant to Base, mission complete. Threat has been dealt with." Grant said.

"Good job, the situation on the otherside of the Island is being dealt with. I'll give you a signal when you're needed." Ned said.

--Current Time--

Belial was stepping on Ultraman. He was defeated, the color timer stopped beeping and went dim. Ultraman was unfortunately dead.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by ernesth100 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:12 am, edited 6 times in total.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 5-When All Is Wrong

As the other monsters warred on the cost Gamera flew overhead the battle to confront Godzilla head on. Along with Godzilla stood Kong. Gamera stood across from the two.

"Hello, Godzilla. Looking angry as usual. No suprise there." Gamera said.

"Today hasn't been a very nice day for me. Lot of stress and back stabbing friends turning on their own kind. All for the sake of some worthless humans." Godzilla saidm

"I'm not your kind Godzilla. We may both be monsters. But right now only one of us is a KAIJU." Gamera replied

Gamera balled his fists.

"I hope you know...it isn't you. Not anymore." Godzilla ran at Gamera.

Gamera and Godzilla locked hands pushing back and forth. Godzilla had superior physical strength though. As he easily began pushing Gamera back. Godzilla picked Gamera up and swung him around. But Gamera activated his rocket flight and pushed Godzilla back several feet. Before Godzilla bashed Gamera on his back causing him to fall. Gamera tried to get up but Godzilla began stomping him down into the ground.

Once more Gamera activated his rockets. Gamera spun around into Godzilla's face hitting him several times from all sides. As Godzilla fell down on his back. Gamera came in with a fireball. But King Kong jumped in front of Godzilla catching Gamera before he could get within close range and sliding back a bit. Kong slammed Gamera on the ground and punched him several times. Gamera shot a small fire ball at Gamera. Nothing that would set him on fire but enough to hurt him. Kong was disturbed just long enough for Gamera to grab him and toss Kong only for Godzilla to attempt to blast him again. Gamera rocketed out of the way just in time. But was stopped by Kong who grabbed Gamera by the shell and tossed him to Godzilla whom punched Gamera to the ground.

Gamera stood up as the two stood side by side. Gamera charged a fire blast as Godzilla stepped infront of it taking it head on before walking through and grabbing Gamera by the head. Godzilla punched Gamera with a left and Kong came from the otherside with an uppercut. Gamera was punched in the stomach by Godzilla. He charged a fire blast and but Kong punched him again while he was looking at Godzilla. Gamera turned to Kong but was caught again when Godzilla slashed his face leaving a claw mark. Gamera screeched and retracted into his shell where he spun around the force of the rockets from his flight pushing Godzilla and Kong back.

Gamera then flew to a safe distance as he stood panting away from Godzilla and Kong. Who were also hurt. Gamera looked at Godzilla and Kong and lowered his head.

"I miss working alongside you. You are both strong monsters. Two against one isn't exactly a fair fight. But neither is what's going on at the other side of the Island. The Jaegers, they were built to hunt Kaiju. That includes alien kaiju, terrestrial kaiju and..us." Gamera said.

"So, what is you're point? They know about me? My strength, my power? Like I care, I've torn apart robots before I can do it again." Godzilla growled.

"I'm sure you could buddy. But I can't let you do that." Gamera shook his head and chuckled.

"I don't give two sh*ts about what humanity is up to. The only reason I worked with them is because of common enemies. The reason I worked with you and the other Agents is because we were all monsters. Regardless of how many heroic deeds we do. We will always be monsters and I felt comfortable working alongside other monsters." Godzilla stated.

"What about Relson?" Gamera said.

A nerve was struck. In Kong and Godzilla and Gamera knew. One being that the kaiju actually did care for.

"...He was one of the more tolerable humans. I...can't explain it but it feels like he understood us more than whoever the hell is running things now. I'm being honest with you Gamera. Because I was an Agent of KAIJU, me and Kong." Godzilla said as Kong nodded beside him.

"That's what you fail to understand Godzila. Despite the change up in roster, so was I. I still am and Agent." Gamera said.

"Those pieces of scrap will never replace the original. If only you'd realize that." Godzilla said.

Gamera lifted his head up.

"You're so stubborn, I'm gonna regret doing this." Gamera stated.

Suddenly a loud boom was heard. Godzilla's eyes widened. Kong looked to the side in shock then turned around to see a Jaeger behind him and Godzilla. The Gipsy Avenger, the pilot inside Ari Akina panting nervously. She mumbled and prayed that the attack worked. She shot Kong with a Cadmium Projectile. If all worked as assumed it should take him down. But it didn't work. Godzilla struggled to turn around and looked at the Jaeger. King Kong looked at Gamera. But suddenly they were surrounded by helicopters and gunships. All aimed at them. Godzilla struggled and walked over too the already damaged Gipsy Danger. Akina shook her head and activated the plasma cannon as Godzilla marched forward.

"Godzilla and King Kong stand down. You're team has been defeated. You have no way out. We will not hesitate to take you both down in your weakened states y-" Godzilla roared cutting off Ned.

"You, I'm gonna kill all of you...I'm going back...to the way I used to be. I thought...humanity could accept me and other kaiju for what we are. But you're all...idiots." Godzilla fell forward as Akina moved to the side.

"I'll heal...and when I do...you're all dead. I won't stop." Godzilla then fell unconscious.

Kong put his fist down. He was outnumbered and outclassed. It was a useless effort. Godzilla was down what chance did Kong have.

"You won. But at what cost. At what cost Gamera?" Gamera looked at Godzilla and sighed.

"What? Where?! The entire city?! We'll deploy them as soon as we can." Ned said as he was on the phone.

"Kong, it's not too late for you. There's a threat. Ultraman is dealing with in Beijing. A threat identified as Belial. He destroyed an entire city and is currently handling our friend Ultraman. He needs backup, you up for it." King Kong looked at Godzilla.

Godzilla was still out cold. Kong looked around as the other to Jaegers Ruby Phantom, Valiant Sentinel and Brutus Edge came up.

"It's your choice. You can fight us with us, or sit on the sidelines." Gamera said.

Kong walked over and stood beside Gamera.

"I promise you made the right choice." Ned assured Kong.

The real battle had only just begun.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by ernesth100 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 6-End War, New Beginning

Belial is laying waste to all of Asia. Several cities have already crumbled beneath him in the span of hours. But it's not over yet. Ultramans death will not be in vein. Meanwhile Godzilla wakes up in an large kaiju sized room. The clear glass allows him to see Clover on the other side.

"They trapped us." Godzilla says.

"They trapped you. My room opens. I have a field to live and feed in. Your a threat now Godzilla. You threatened the world." Clover stated.

"They started this. And when I get out I'm gonna finish it." Godzilla said

Godzilla charged up his beam. But quickly stopped. The cell was made of a titanium Cadmium mixture. His radioactive abilities were dampened.

"Ultraman is dead. They wanted me to talk to you. He's dead and you're threatening the world. They want you, us to fight alongside the KAIJU. Belial is too powerful." Clover said.

Godzilla was silent. The world was in danger again. And not for the humans. But for himself. He had to save it. So for now he'd cooperate.

"Okay, I'm a KAIJU again. I'm with you Clover. Lets go help save the world. For Ultraman." Godzilla said.

Ned walked into the room clapping.

"That wasnt so hard was it? Godzilla we are sincerely sorry for taking out you and your friends. But we had too. We had to regulate you. It's the law. But thank you either way. For helping." Ned stated.

"Oh believe me it's my pleasure." Godzilla said.

From another angle it would appear Godzilla was smiling. Meanwhile in Paris tourists ran as Belial ripped the Eiffel Tower and tossed it. Several civilians ran for their life and some didn't make it out of the way for it to land. Dozens killed and thousands upon millions before Belial even reached Paris. Belial turnes arouns to see the heroes facing him. The 4 Jaegers, several gunships and tanks, Gamera and Kong.

"Hahahaha. Cute, you've all assembled to stop me. But dont realize your powerless to do so. I wipes out millions with a simpled tap of my staff. My newfound power is beyond your ability to match and clearly beyond your ability to comprehend. Ultraman was powerless to stop me, your numbers will not prolong you from sharing the same fate." Belial said raisinf his staff off the ground.

Before he could even move again a barrage of attacks was opened on Belial. Gamera's fire balls. The Jaegers plasmas bursts, missiles, bullets, tank shells, Kong shoves his hands into the ground sending a stream of electricity at Belial which engulfed him. Jets flew over head dropping bombs on Belial.

They didnt let up until the could not fire anymore. Once they were done there was a hige smoke cloud and fire everywhere. But Belial simply lowered the staff causing a shockwave that sent everyone flying back and cleared the smoke and extinguished all the fire. He was floating in a crater glowing with the Ultra Crystal Energy. All the heroes stood up. Helicopters knocked out and tank tipped over killing some soldiers.

"Do you get it now? It's pointless, I have already won and there's nothing you can do to sto-" Belial was blasted by a blue beam, which didn't budge him but managed to anger him.

"What now." Belial said as he turned to see Godzilla and Clover standing behind him.

Godzilla roared defiantly and stood his ground. Belial tilted his head and began laughing.

"Oh Godzilla, you're reputation precedes you even in the dark void of the endless cosmos." Belial stated.

"Flattering." Godzilla snarled.

"Now that the entire party is assembled. We can have some real fun...or at least I can." Belial said

To Be Continued...
Last edited by ernesth100 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 7-Heroes Live Forever

Belial blasted Ruby sending the Jaeger flying back. Brutus came up and attempted to punch Belial but as his hand got closer the energy radiating from Belial disintegrated Ruby's fist. Belial impaled Brutus with his claws and ripped out the circuitry in the Jaegers chest. Brutus fell back. Belial ripped off one of Brutus's arms and used it to beat Godzilla whom tried to sneak up on Belial. Belial then grabbed Godzilla by the neck and chocked the atomic lizard. But Gamera blasted him with his fire, not that it had any effect. Gamera flew up and Belial simply blasted Gamera aside and threw Godzilla down.

Clover attempted to run up on Belial but his arm was broken by a devastating kick from Belial. Belial turned to Kong and the two behan grappling. But Kong was quickly overpowered. His electricity had no effect on Belial. Kong was swung into the air and blasted as he came crashing down into the rubble on the ground.

Belial turned as Gypsy Avenger and Valient Sentinel punched him to no avail. Simply twitching a finger caused a shock-wave sending the Jaegers flying back. All seemed helpless. Any person in their right mind would have given up by now. But these weren't people these where Agents of KAIJU. Godzilla and all the Jaegers and Kaiju stood up ready for a other round.

-20 Minutes Ago-

Ultraman was dead. Defeated by a villain he never stood a chance against. Yet much like his friends, he was fighting till his last breath. Suddenly, the same yellow energy that flowed from Belial flowed out of the ground where the Ultra Crystal was and into Ultraman. Turning blue as it touched him. The Ultra Crystal was not just a source for those with the means to contain the power. It was a source for the Ultra's with the means to deserve the power. Ultramans color timer was healed as where his injuries as a new life and power was breathed into him. Ultraman knew at that moment what he had to do. And without the slightest bit of hesitation Ultraman flew off to the battle to help his friends.

-Current Time-

Godzilla stood up again badly beaten. Flesh stripped, bone exposed, back plates broken. But Godilla still stood. And Belial still sighed. It was growing old playing with them. Belial walked up to Godzilla simply punching him into the dirt. This time no one could interrupt them. Kong's punches, Gamera's blasts, Clover, the Jaegers, the US Military. There was no effect past Belial shield as Godzilla slipped out of consciousness and slowly out of life.

Ned watching from the base was about to call in a nuke to drop. The kaiju couldn't beat this threat. But suddenly Mothra blasted Belial in the face. Belial wasn't phased. But he dropped Godzilla regardless. Because what was in-front of him was absolutely worth paying attention. Mothra had brought, King Ceasar, the Gargantuas, and Anguirus to help defend the world. Jet Jaguar was also sent out to aid as well. Suddenly the ground beneath Belial collapsed as he fell in. Zilla or at least some offspring of Zilla since the real one died, had burrowed beneath the ground to catch Belial off guard.

Godzilla was unconscious as Belial flew up yet again. Gamera, Clover, Kong, Gypsy Avenger and Valiant Sentinel stood up in surprise at their kaiju brethren helping. Belial laughed yet again.

"New Challengers? Thank goodness, new blood is always welcome. Keeps the fight fresh. The kaiju I've been fighting are weak. The fact they continue to fight and have not died I can only assume is out of pure stupidity and stubbornness to not die." Belial said.

Suddenly as a shock to everyone. Even Belial, Ultraman flew fast as a flash of light. Landing not to far away from where Belial stood. Right near Godzillas near lifeless body. Ultraman looked down at his friend and touched the kaiju. Godzilla opened his eyes and stood up still hurt but had juat enough energy to continue fighting.

"Good buddy. We're gonna need everyone for this." Ultraman said as he stood up with all the kaiju standing behind him.

Belial was absolutely speechless.

"What's wrong Belial? Suprised to see me? I thought you wanted to have some fun." Ultraman said taking a battle stance.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by ernesth100 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 8-The End That Began A New

Ultraman stood infront of Belial in his battle ready pose.

"You're more quiet than usual. And I'm more talkative, did we switch personalities? Or are you just completely dumbstruck that I'm alive?" Ultraman said.

Belial's shock became anger as he pointed his staff at Ultraman. Ultraman rose a hand and Belial blasted him but the blast bounced off Ultramans shield.

"Might wanna try it at FULL power next time. I'm not a baby, don't hold back." Ultraman said.

"NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU COULD ATTAIN POWER LIKE MINES! MUCH LESS COME BACK FROM THE VOID OF DEATH!" Belial said utterly shocked and in fear of Ultraman's sudden power boost.

Ultraman then teleports and kicks Belial back sending him rolling and sliding back through the rubble.

"Believe it, the Ultra Crystal is power for any Ultra with the will to wield it. Not just lucky scum like you." Ultraman walked over as Belial flew at him swinging his staff but Ultraman caught the staff and punched Belial in the gut.

Belial felt this and it angered him that it actually hurt. Belial began charging a shock-wave to disintegrate Ultraman. But his power began leaving his body. Ultraman absorbed it through the staff. Belial kicked Ultraman back before he could absorb it all and fell on one knee. Then realized he wasn't wielding the staff any more.

"I kinda feel sorry for you Belial. It's the power that corrupted you to do all this." Ultraman said surveying the damge to the city. He grabbed the staff with two hands.

"No! Don't, we could rule everything together! You feel the power too! Surging through you; you could, no we could be unstoppable! And there's more where that came from! So much more power to be held! You could be a g-" Belial stopped as Ultraman snapped his staff and tossed the pieces into the air destroying them with his Specium Ray.

"You don't get it. I feel the power and I feel the responsibility to use it for good. You feel the power and you feel the obligation to use it for evil. So this, what is about to happen here, is only natural. You brought it on yourself." Ultraman said.

Ultraman crosses his army charging a beam.

"Today everyone here is an Agent of KAIJU. Let em have it." Ultraman said firing his ray at Belial sending him flying. Belial was grabbed by a very pisses and injured King Kong as Kong allowed the full extent of his electrical power out and now weakened Belial could feel it all.

He could feel pain again and this made him angry. Belial broke Kongs grip but couldn't even retaliate before a red stream of atomic energy sent him flying. A beam from Mothra burried him deeper into the ground. Belial flew out of the hole and was hit by a rolling Anguirus. Punched by King Ceasar, tackled by the Gargantuas who he managed to throw off. Several Jaeger Missiles and Plasma Bursts hit him from more angles than he could anticipate. Clover bit his shoulder causing Belial to yell in agony and punch Clover.

Jet Jaguar uppercutted Belial when he turned around. Belial landed seeing Gamera standing infront of him with his chest open and glowing. Belial turned but before he could even fly away Zilla who burrowed underneath him came up bitting his leg and dragging him into the ground. Belial bottom half was stuck undergound. Before he could utter his final words he was engulfed by the burning evil disintgrating energy of Gameras Mana Beam. All that was left of him after the attack was his chest timer.

"Good riddance." Ultraman said standing infront of all the assembled kaiju as he picked up the timer and crushed it.

With Belial defeated Earth was in a state of relief and calmness. Ultraman filled his friends in on how he survived. Three weeks later the KAIJU Act was nullified and they no longer had to be registered with the government to act. However Ned had another announcement. He was assmebling a new team of KAIJU and all the Kaiju that helped defeat Belial are potential new candidates. That is if they are willing to work together, for the future fate of the world.

-Two Months Later, PPDC Base-

"Ned, we've got multiple large signals around the world. Something is awakening the kaiju." a worker said.

"Well then, it looks like it's time to deploy the New Agents." Ned stated.

The End

(KAIJU WILL RETURN IN NEW SERIES)
Last edited by ernesth100 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Agents of KAIJU Series: S1E1-New Recruits

In the mountains of a remote area. There were dormant creatures. But due to the situation with Belial. They were now awoken. A huge Centipede like monster called Hinomura had awoken.

One of the many MUTO species. As swam it surfaced in New York. The creature began attacking but was confronted by Zilla. Zilla while at a disadvantage in size. Was agile and durable. Zilla shot flames at the creature causing it to move back.

Then jumped on the creatures back and clawed it in the eyes. The creature stood up falling back. Zilla barely managed to hop off going through a building as it collapsed from the kaijus force.

Zilla was trapped under the rubble as Hinomura rose preparing to launch its acid spit at Zilla. But a blue beam came out as Godzilla walked up and tackled the other kaiju into a building. Godzilla swung the kaiju into the air and hit him with a blue beam that penetrated the creature and blew it up.

"Zilla, rookie mistakes. Never let your enemy trap you." Godzilla said as he swipped the rubble aside freeing Zilla.

"Like you said I'm a rookie, dont expect me to get it right on the first try." Zilla replied standing up.

The two headed back to the brand new PPDC Base in New York. It's been six years since the events of the Belial Attack. Three months ago the signatures of Ultra Crystals planted all around the Earth millions of years ago began growing stronger.

The crystals surfaced now thanks to millenia of erosion and change in the Earths structure, have strange effects. They can often kill humans if touched raw. But if exposed to the strange energy they radiate can mutate and give them strange abilities as well.

It does the same to animals and other living organisms. They can also be used as energy sources. Making them wanted around the planet and very dangerous. The PPDC and Ultraman have made a plan to work together to find and contain all the crystals before they fall into the wrong hands or create something like Belial.

There several new Agents of KAIJU as a result if the rising dangers and threats. Split into two main teams on both sides if the world and different divisions based on threat level.

Ultraman and Godzilla worked with the new KAIJU. Jet Jaguar, The Gargantuas, Mothra, and King Ceasar and Zilla. This was Kaiju Team Ultra.

Gamera and Gyspsy Avenger pilot Ari Akina led the other team, KAIJU Team Mana. Composed of the three repaired Jaegers Ruby Phantom, Valiant Sentinel and Brutus Edge as well as King Kong and Clover(who now had a metal enhancement where his arm was broken off) and Mechagodzilla piloted on occasion by Ned Relson himself.

--PPDC Base 1: Team Ultra--

Ultraman was standing in a large training facility. An empty room and Godzilla walked up next to him with Zilla following behind and getting in line with the other new members.

"Now some of you have experience. Like Mothra and Jet Jaguar. Others are sloppy, Zilla, unfocused, Gargauntuas and don't know the meaning of the word calm, Ceasar." Godzilla said.

"What my co-leader means to say is that you all have potential to be better. We are in the PPDC's KAIJU Training Room. A special room that's practically invulnerable to anything we program it to be. For example Zilla if you were to try to burrow through these floors. You would break every bone in your body because they are made of a carbonized steel hyper reinforced alloy." Ultraman smiled as Zilla cringed imagining it.

"But we can set it so the steel plating retracts and you will be able to burrow in the Earth beneath. Now for your first training you will be tasked with taking down the highest level threat we can think of." Godzilla said.

"Ghidorah?" Sanda asked.

"No, this is not a simulation. This time we want you to take on Godzilla himself." Ultraman said as he walked out the room.

"There is one catch. No beams, no powers, outside of Mothras flight. Other than that have fun." Godzilla said.

King Ceasar immediately rushed at Godzilla but Godzilla grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into the ground. The Gargantuas tried to sneak up behind Godzilla but he tail whipped them aside. He then let go of King Ceasars throat after he lost consciousness from being chocked.

He turned as Zilla jumped on his face digging his claws into Godzillas skin. Godzilla stumbled and fell back Zilla opened his mouth and charged a fireblast inches from Godzillas face and then stopped.

"No beams." Zilla said in a cocky manner knowing he briefly would've had Godzilla right where he wanted.

But Godzilla swiped Zilla aside and stood up he charged a beam and blasted directly over Zillas head hitting the wall behind him.

"Rule number one Agents. Never trust your opponent. If he says lets have a fair fight. No beams or special abilities. You use your special abilities." Godzilla said as he helped Zilla up.

King Ceasar woke holding his head.

"Where am I? Did I do it?" Caesar said.

Everyone looked at Caesar and said it.

"Not even close." Godzilla walked out the training room.

Meanwhile in the PPDC Team Mana Base. Gamera prepared for a mission with his team. Because someone had long ago stolen the scraps of Crimson Typhoon. Now there was an attack in a city in the UK. It was one Jaeger so only one Agent was deployed. Ari Akira herself decides to handle it with Gamera as back up just incase.

To Be Continued....
Last edited by ernesth100 on Wed May 02, 2018 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 2-Crimson Terror

Crimson Typhoon was tearing building with his rotatory blades. Suddenly Gypsy Avenger dropped down, Gypsy was upgraded with Jet Boosters for flight in the back and calves. Gypsy and Crimson stood staring each-other sown when Crimsons pilot spoke on the loud speaker.

"Ari Akira, tell Relson his old friend said hi. We now have the technology he denied us. You can try to stop me here but we already have the achematics. We'll build an army of Jaegers and come for you. So why not just give in to the Iron Order." the voice said.

It was an unmistakable voice. Way back when the new kaiju formed. The Iron Order attempted to build a Jaeger however they never had the right schematics. Thus it was cheap and easily beaten. But then they were able to reverse engineer Typhoon and use him. Now they were ready to face them. Now they were ready to go forward with they're plans. With the leader Chase Robbins at the head. He was piloting the Jaeger. Unfortunately it was an older model. So he had his right hand man, Harry Jackson pilot with him.

"Enough talking Chase. Your Iron Order is annoying. I'm taking you in today." Ari said.

She immediately opened with her plasma cannon but. While Crimson was an older model. It was easily programmed with new tech defenses and had a shield that dispursed Plasma Blasts. Gamera saw this and flew in to help but Ari yelled for him to let her handle it.

The two Jaegers engaged in a colossal form of hand to hand combat. Sparks and metal flew everywhere with each blow. But Gypsy had the upper hand as Ari was the better fighter. Suddenly Crimson Typhoons chest opened and launched missiles at point blank range causing Gypsy to stagger back with severe damage done to the chest.

Typhoon activated his rotatory blades and began to slice Gypsy up leaving gashes in the metal leviathans armor. Gypsy fell to a knee as Crimson raised a hand to deliver the kill blow to Gyspys head. When Gamera caught it off guard with a fire blast. Before the shields could even activate. Gamera tackled Crimson into the ground and unleashed a hot stream of fire.

Gypsy stood up watching as Gamera tore Crimson apart. Ripping off his limb and tossing it aside. Before Gamera could get in the kill blow to deactivate Crimson. Crimson activated a shock fail-safe. Loading Gamera with millions of volts of electricity and sending the turtle kaiju flying off into Gypsy who was running to help. Crimson escaped into the water while Gypsy and Gamera recovered.

"Well maybe we needed more than two Agents." Ari said.

The two went back to base where Ari was yelled at by Ned.

"You had A SINGLE task. To subdue and return the Jaeger and all you could bring back was a single arm. WHAT USE IS THIS?"

"Sir, I'm sorry. I got a little cocky and they got the better of me." Ari stated.

"Chase, dammit. The Iron Order, a nuisance that under normal circumstances should be gone. Their sloppy, unintelligent, patterns are predictable. So why haven't we been able to to catch them!" Ned said punching a wall.

"Maybe they work harder than you give them credit for. I should know." Ari said.

Ned looked at her pissed sensing her sarcasm.

"Watch your tone miss. I could pilot the Mecha G Unit and find a new Gypsy pilot in a week."

Ari looked at him angrily.

"You could couldn't you? But your replacement will never be half the pilot I am! Pilot that Mecha G yourself, see if I give a crap. Try to be a Agent and the leader of an entire government organization dealing with giant f*****ing monsters all the time! Let's see if you outlive your father." Ari said as she shut up her eyes widening in shock at what she just said.

She left the area and went to the barracks where she shut her door and layed on her bed. Hitting her head and calling herself an idiot.

Meanwhile Ned simply stood there and sighed. She was right, he was gonna kill himself trying to do all that at once. He needed to clam down. They'd catch the Iron Order soon enough. Until then, it was time to rest.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by ernesth100 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 3- Orbietal

Not too long ago a massive meteor crashes in the desert. It was flew over to Area 51 where it was kept due to the fact that it was emitting what scientist call G-Waves. G-Waves are Gravity Waves, whenever touched indirectly, the meteor would let loose a wave that could destroy and kill depending on how hard it is touched with the force of its gravity.

Several years later in current day...
The Agents of KAIJU are formed with new members. The meteor was beginning to act strangely. Long ago it came in contact with a Ultra Crystal that got lodged in it on impact. Due to the surfacing of the other crystals, now it was reacting strangely with the G-Waves.

The scientists were afraid to attempt remove it. But then one day the energies in both materials built up too far there was a massive explosion that destroyed the facility. Out of the rubble rose a massive rock and mineral being.

Nearly 300 feet tall the being took a step shaking the ground as the survivors of the explosion looked on in terror. The activated defense protocols and they began shooting the rock monster. But the bullets and rockets had no effect as the monster rose his hand and created a crater where the defense forces were lined up using terrifying gravity control abilities and killing dozens.

The monster walked as the military was alerted and looked at the monster from a monitor.

"This kaiju dubbed Orbietal. Is maximum level threat. It can apparently control gravity which means he could wipe us out with a gesture. This is not a problem that can be solved by the military. It's an issue for the Agents of KAIJU." the General said as he pressed a button.

Team Ultra was sent out for this issue.

"Team, you guys should stay here. This is an enemy too high level for you trainees." Ultraman said.

The team sighed and growled in annoyance. Godzilla and Ultraman took on this issue. The creature walked into a city in Kansas leveling building with his gravity attacks. Godzilla and Ultraman arrived soon and looked at the creature as it looked at them.

"Alright lets test 'em." Godzilla said as he launched his beam.

The creature moved his arm and the beam went directly down hitting the ground before it could reach the creature. Destroying the ground between the monsters and shocking Godzilla.

"Okay. No beams. How ironic." Godzilla said as Ultraman cracked his knuckles.

"My turn." Ultraman flew at the creature but was slowed down mid flight as the creatures gravity control sent him flying into the air and crashing back down hard.

"Okay. Thats....thats just not fair." Ultraman said as he stood up dizzy.

The creature unleashed a wave that sent the two heroes flying back out of his way as he walked.

"How are we supposed to defeat a kaiju who controls gravity?!" Godzilla said in rage.

Ultraman though had been paying attention and had a plan.

"I haven't seen him move his head. And his trajectory has been forward since the moment he emerged. I don't think he can turn it anyway other than forward. Which means..." Ultraman said.

"We catch him off guard. Barrage him, he won't see it coming. " Godzilla realized as he stood up with a kaiju sized grin.

The creature walked and Ultraman flew in front of him and landed. Orbietal rose its hand and Ultraman dug his fists into the ground to prevent himself from being lifted. He then used his flight powers in reverse trying to ground himself as he struggled and the ground beneath him crumbled.

The creature made a humming noise, almost as if it was annoyed now. With both hands the creature lifted up the entire part of the ground the Ultraman was on in front of him and as it rose Godzilla caught the rock monster with a hook from behind knocking pieces of the monsters face off Godzilla then quickly released a beam he had charged sending the monster flying forward and exposing a yellow crystal in the back of his head.

But the monsters gravity powers drew back the peices it lost and covered it up.

"That's an Ultra Crystal. He's covered in fragments but if we take that one he might weaken enough to sto-" Ultraman was cut off as the creature unleashed a burst of gravity shattering buildings for blocks and sending Godzilla and Ultraman flying back.

Orbietal began floating and emitting a shockingly green and aura as frustration flowed through the beast. It was becoming more sentient and skilled with each passing moment. Debris lifted off the ground and floated around him as he launched it at the two Agents. Godzilla blasted most of it but was caught off guard by a huge boulder. Godzilla fell to a knee but was shielded by Ultramans energy shield. The creature even more enraged pressed down on the shield. Harder and harder, Ultraman couldn't hold it much longer. It was like he was holding up an island from coming down on them. The pressure began to overcome him and everything was starting to go black.

Ultraman looked at the recovering Godzilla and had an idea. He let go of the shield as the gravity seemingly crushed them. Orbietal fell to the ground but landed on his feet. But when he got over to the area he saw nothing but a hole in the ground. Godzilla used his beam to dig a tunnel and he and Ultraman hid in it.

Suddenly Godzilla came from underground with Ultraman blasting Orbietal in the head with a beam from his hand. Godzilla blasted the creatures arm off and Orbietal turned and sent the two flying. But then Ultraman closed his fist and there was an explosion that sent the creatures head flying off.

Before the creature could regenerate Godzilla used a super charged red beam to disintegrate the bits of its body as Ultraman flew over to the head and ripped out the crystal.

Ultraman then stepped on the head off the creature crushing it. The two headed back to base where they saw the team training by themselves in the training room.

"Well nice to see you all made the most of our absence." Ultraman said.

Meanwhile Godzilla was in his quarters and on a very large shelf where he kept little pieces from past battles. Godzilla put a crystal from the kaiju up there as well.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by ernesth100 on Wed May 02, 2018 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.