The Unknown

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Godzilla The King
Futurian

The Unknown

Post by Godzilla The King »

A fire rages, there's cops everywhere, shooting at something in the smoke. It's hard to make out what they are shooting at but it is clearly not human. There's a cop, dark hair, blue eyes, shooting into the smoke. His arms twitching in fear at whatever horror hides in that smoke. His aim is off, he misses a lot but he has spirit. That...

..is not me. You can see a reporter, his words are short, concise, full of underlying terror as this disaster continues. Black hair, dark eyes, a weathered face, he's seen shit like this before. But that is also not me.

A man in a coat runs forward, shooting the beast with his revolvers. The creature quickly catches up and backhands him into a into a car.

That jackass, is me, I'm the idiot that runs face first into this shit. Name's James Willis and you're in for hell of a story.

THE UNKNOWN

2 YEARS AGO

I walked down the streets of Central Diamond City, my home for over 10 years. It was cold, December, CDC always was freezing around this time. The snow covered my trench coat with a few flakes, I brushed them off as I saw it. A dingy little bar complete with broken lights and drunk nobodies. This was my second home, I stayed for hours but today was different.

As I entered the bar, I noticed one change immediately. There was a new customer, a musclebound man that had to have been taking something to get that big. I walked up to the counter and ordered something, I forget what. The bartender poured me the drink and I proceeded to take a drink. It was refreshing at the time or so I thought. The big guy walked up towards me. I figured him out immediately, he was one of Seven's mooks. Seven, is a long story, but basically he owned the company I worked at. He offered "protection" as every stereotypical Mafia boss did. I was sick of it.

"Heard you've been saying shit about the boss, Willis." The thug muttered. "You know what that means?"

"It means that you're gonna regret this." I replied.

"Exactly."

What the idiot didn't see is me raising my glass, I smashed my glass on his face, knocking him out immediately. Blood was on my hands, the pieces of glass sticking in my hands. I had no time to recover since another thug came up from behind and grabbed, apparently this guy had friends. Seeing no other way, I jabbed the back of my head into his skull, making him lose his grip. Not giving him any time to recover I swung a fist into his face, sending him tumbling into a few stools. Another man came from the side, hitting me with a swing to the jaw. I staggered back and tripped on a stool, but it gave me an idea. I grabbed the stool and slammed it on him, he fell to the floor. Not letting him get up I punched him in the face. To my surprise, he was the last idiot to attack me.

After saying sorry to the bartender, I walked out of the bar. I knew what I had to do, Seven had to be stopped, soon he'd be after my wife. So, I decided to visit an old friend of mine.

The alleyway was just what you'd expect, a dump with almost no value except to me. As I walked in I saw someone going through the trash.

"Looking for something, Al?" I spoke, watching the man jump and hit his head on the trashbin.

The man reached his head out revealing an older man with red hair, his hair was long and messy and he looked like he hadn't eaten in days. His clothes were all dirty, often with pieces of trash stuck to them. The entire area around him stunk. I watched him rub his head as he walked up to me.

"What now, Willis?" Al spoke annoyed.

"Looking for more info on Seven." I mentioned to him.

"How the hell do I know anything ab-"

"$50"

"What?"

I pulled out the money. "Please, continue on."

"I have no ide-"

I sighed. "$80"

"He's at it his restaurant, Sette." Al said with a smile.

Bastard was always trying to get money off of me, I handed him the money and walked off. Sette, Seven, how much more obvious could this guy get? I pulled out a hat and put it on.

Walking towards the restaurant I realized what I had planned wouldn't be easy, but I didn't care. I did stupid things all the time, this time wouldn't be any different. I noticed a man following me on the way there, so I took a turn into an alleyway and...

When I punched him in the face, I did not expect it to hurt like a bitch. My hand was broken or at least seemed to be, it was not fun. To make matters worse, the guy didn't even seem to feel it at all. He was a big guy, about 6ft with blond hair and blue eyes. He was built like a footballer player though and his eyes seemed to be studying my every movement. I leapt forward and he simply grabbed me and threw me down.

"I'm not here to fight, Mr. Willis." The man said in a monotone fashion. I was more concerned with the fact he knew my name. How the hell did this guy even learn my name? I would've punched him again if I didn't know it would break my hand.

"Is that why you were following me? To 'not hurt me?'" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"If I wanted you dead, you'd already be. I'm here to give you a second chance, Mr. Willis. Get into the limo and all will be revealed." The machine of a man droned.

I'm not one to refuse nice cars so I walked out of the alleyway (muttering "motherfucker") and saw it. A black limousine with tinted windows, totally not ominous in the slightest. I sat in the back as the Terminator went into the driver's seat. The interior was all nice, but something felt off. I leaned forward to speak.

"Who's your boss?" Questioning the man.

The living computer started with "Wayne Smith-"

"The millionaire?!"

"Billionaire, but yes. Him." The big guy spoke.

I sat silently for the rest of the car ride, what the hell did Wayne Smith want with me? Unless he wanted to laugh at the town drunk, I had no idea. I did however hear the name of the man who was driving, Edward Finders. Fitting name considering how easy he found me. We stopped right in front of the Diamond Building, where Smith is said to work. It was almost a skyscraper with diamond tops, it was one of the tallest buildings in Central Diamond. I lowered my sight to the stairs, a huge set of steps leading towards the entrance.

As I got out, I managed to catch a glimpse of another man walking down the steps. Black hair, nice suit and a pair of sunglasses, seemed generic enough to be any rich bastard in this town. Then I noticed a scar reaching down from his left eye, this man was John Sinestra.

Sinestra was somewhat of a town hero, being born here. Not that you'd be able to tell, he had been raised in England for most of his life, so as expected he sounded like a British snob. He's mostly known as a war hero, saved hundreds of lives. Passing by him was like passing by a legend.

Anyway, I walked up the steps with Edward, him talking with another person over the phone. Couldn't hear much but I gathered it was about me. Edward opened the door and as I walked in my jaw dropped, this place was like a goddamn palace on the inside. The floors were shiny, the carpets were fancy and the gold chandeliers almost made this place seem old. Mr. Roboto led me to an elevator and then pressed a button. It didn't have a number though, there was a symbol instead.

The wait was long and nothing but awkward conversation popped up, so I was relieved when we finally reached Wayne Smith's room. As the elevator doors opened, I saw the man himself leaning over a desk.

Wayne was a black man, with very little hair on his head and a beard. Covering his eyes were sunglasses, nothing fancy about them. Guess he ran out of money. The billionaire was a bit chubby but I did not let that get in the way of the fact that he was a war vet.

"I take it you brought Mr. Willis here, Ed?" Smith spoke in a calm tone.

"Yes, he's right here." Edward spoke.

"Hi." I said awkwardly. It was at that moment I realized he was blind as when he turned my direction it was not perfect and he was not looking me in the eyes. He waited a few moments, probably waiting for my dumb ass to say something. He finally just settled with starting the conversation.

"Wayne Smith, Head of Diamond Central Hospital." He mentioned with a nod.

"James Willis, Town Drunk."

With that, he chuckled an honest chuckle before coughing slightly.

"You know why you're here? I need you for something, something that only you can do." The older man said.

"If it's getting drunk, sure." I rolled my eyes.

"So, fighting a war against Seven is suddenly irrelevant?" Wayne started up. "Look, Willis, I'm not a goddamn fool, I've been watching you for months."

My eyes widened as I heard this, what the hell did he want me to do?

"Seven is just the start of the evil in this city, someone is creeping in the shadows and paying off the cops. I need something to stop that, what better way than a former cop?" He smiled.

"Just me?" I said in disbelief.

"No, I need an army." He stood up. "A group of unknowns willing to clear the streets of infestation."

I didn't even let him ask the question before answering. "I'm in."

He looked blankly at me. "What?"

"I'm in."

"I didn't even ask the goddamn question!"

Another person came walking in, a woman seemingly in her 20's, Asian, dressed like she was in a business setting.

"Trust me, you were not missing much." She spoke to me. "He gave the same speech to me when he got me."

Wayne seems to have planned (most of) this the whole time. He turned, smiled and whispered something to her.

"This is May Okamoto, another one of your partners along with Edward over there." Wayne smiled.

"Well, can I least know what they are?" I asked annoyed.

"Powers or job?" Wayne slipped, judging by the others' looks.

"Powers? What the hell do you mean?"

Edward simply sighed as he walked up, his hulking form made me a bit scared. Okay, very scared but let's not dwell on that.
"I am a cyborg, my bones are metal and I have nanomachines that repair any injuries that strike my system."

Ha! I knew he was a machine from the start. In the moment, I was a bit weirded out but I let May speak before returning.

"I'm a psychic, y'know the usual stuff telekinesis, telepathy, mind reading." She said with a smile.

My response stumped them. "So, how much you paying?"
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Re: The Unknown

CHAPTER 2

THE MACHINE
A white light shines brightly, there is nothing to see, it's blurry. There's a shadow of something inhuman, with long claws that could easily lop off a man's head. The eyes of the man turn to the side, he's on a bed but he has no idea where he is. He hears noises that he can't understand, he tries to see but the world is still unclear to him. His sight changes for a moment, colors are gone. He squirms, trying to get out of this Hell. Skeletons are all around him, inhuman skeletons of monstrous beings leaning over him.

When his eyesight returns, he sees these...things in front of him. Black eyes that pierce him, seemingly judging his every movement. Its mouth opens and that noise returns again, the inhuman chittering and clacking. Halfway through, it morphs into something familiar, a voice. It's a soft voice, old and caring.

"...should be awakening soon." It said.

The man understood this thing, this creature before him. It was not long before he noted writing on the wall, he does not recognize the symbols but he still can read them. They read of a great Empire that spanned far across the galaxy. Earth was one of them, this confused him greatly. He attempt/ to speak but was distracted by something, his bones. He saw them, they were not normal. Metal coated them, a cold barrier around his skeleton.

"Can you understand me? If so, I can only say sorry for what I've done to you. You cannot be classified as human anymore..." The creature spoke with regret. "I hope you understand, it was to save you, without these upgrades you would' ve died."

The man remembered clearly, he was in a war, there was a plane, it crashed...then it all went dark. He didn't even know what year it was, he didn't even know if he was alive or this was some sick form of Hell. Mocking him for what he did, giving him false hope to live on...

So many decades ago, that was me...

For years I traveled as a nomad, there was no place for home for men like me. My unique "talents" made me a perfect chameleon, constantly changing identity, language, even nationality. The only thing that didn't change was this, while my friends aged, I did not. I remained young, strong, smart. I felt as if I was a machine, trapped in this metal coat of a body.

It was during my nomad years that I met my closest friend, Wayne Smith. I was working as bodyguard for a foreign official, a hired gun as well. Wayne was in the military at the time, stationed at the base not far from where I was staying. Sinestra was there too, they were close then, brothers in arms.

To explain the past between those two, to the best of my knowledge, is a complex and layered story. They had known each other for a few years by then, they had met in high school. It was an odd friendship, the son of a senator and the son of a poor doctor. They didn't talk much about that though, they talked about going home and changing things.

That peace, however, was interrupted by an explosion outside the base, a crashing noise that seemed to be some sort of a weapon. I heard it, but not just that. I heard some sort of...transmitter. A message echoed but that was not what was special about it, it was in the same language as those things. A distress beacon.

I could not just leave it there, I could possibly figure out the truth behind what happened to me. I snuck out of the room I was staying in, avoiding detection was fairly easy, I was the bodyguard after all. Outside, there was a glow in the direction of the noise, purple illuminated the night sky. I walked slowly, my eyes were gathering information, the temperature (50 degrees), humidity, and even what walked down this same path as I did.

As I got closer, the message became more clear, something about a hideout on Earth, they were here? But that was not all, I heard voices, human voices.

"What the hell is this thing?" Spoke one voice, a deeper voice.

"A weapon, perhaps?" Anothe spoke, an English accent with a slightly Americanized layer to it.

"A weapon, what kind of weapon looks like this?" The first voice spoke, presumably pointing to the beacon. "This is nothing like anything I've seen before."

The other paused for a moment before saying something. "Extraterrestrial life...We're not alone after all."

"Sure, let's go with that. Whatever the Hell it is, I'm bringing it back to the base, we might find something important."

I was running by then, hoping to reach it before they did. I was too late, one had already grabbed the beacon. The beacon glowed in arms, purple surrounding him. He seemed to be in a trance and was unresponsive to his friend's words. His eyes glowed purple as well and he was in pain, he screamed before dropping the device. The beacon exploded in an instant, I was already in front of the soldiers, shielding them from the shrapnel and fire. But I was not good enough, a piece of the beacon flew into the left eye of the English one. He screamed in pain as blood leaked down his face, his eye would be permanently damaged. He stumbled around before regaining his balance and stumbling towards me.

Against my better judgement, I grabbed the one who was in contact with the beacon and the other before running to the nearest hospital, not even giving the bleeding man a chance to speak. It was not long before we arrived, only about 5 minutes. The beacon man was unconscious while the Englishman was still screaming in pain, the blood was still leaking from his eye.

I had learned their names at the hospital, John Sinestra and Wayne Smith. I had heard of the Sinestra family, Maximilian Sinestra, John's grandfather, had ran for President in the 70's. He had recovered fast, as he had only lost an eye, what he was worried about was Wayne. The doctor at the hospital had been telling me about his situation, he was talking to people that weren't there, having fits. They believed he had gone insane.

I had requested to see him, if only to see if the doctor was right. Wayne's eyes were white, no pupils anymore. He noticed my arrival though, he could sense my appearance.

"Are you real? Am I talking to the man who saved me or have I truly gone insane?"
The blinded man spoke weakly.

"I am here." I said monotonously.

"About goddamn time, I've been saying that to every bastard that walks in here." He chuckled. "You saved my ass back there, why?"

"You would've died."

"Just that? Nothing else?"

I stood silent, listening to every sound in the room, all the little cracks and buzzes of the machines. I rescued him because he would've died and because I hoped to find that beacon.

"Because you've given me a gift, something that could change the world." Wayne said with a smile. "I'm not crazy, I can hear the future."

I just stared blankly. "You can...hear the future?"

It was at this point that believed the man had truly gone insane, hearing the future? What kind of gift would that be, it was severely limited even compared to seeing the future.

"Don't look at me like that, I may be blind but I can tell when a motherfucker is looking me the wrong way." He said annoyed.

"I just fail to see the potential use of that power, especially if it is just a possible future or something insignificant. It just seems...minor?" I said.

"It's not about the power, it's about how you use it. The cards you're dealt and all that shit." Wayne said. "What's your name by the way, boy?"

"Edward Finders."

That was a start of a great friendship, a slightly delusional man and a machine. Though he seemed to be right about his powers, he'd often hear something wrong and do everything he could to prevent it, a lot of the time he failed and what he heard happened but occasionally he'd change what happened, adding to my theory that he can "hear" alternate futures. Both Sinestra and Wayne were unable to return to military service due to their injuries, they eventually returned to Central Diamond City.

They started a joint business, a hospital and Sinestra started making weapons for the military in only 5 years. And then, Wayne hired me as his bodyguard, must've been something serious.

Anyways, he told me to search for someone named James Willis...
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Re: The Unknown

CHAPTER 3

BLACK AND WHITE, YIN AND YANG
I woke up in an unknown room, covered in shadows, with humming ringing in my ears. Except it wasn't humming, it was chanting in some inhuman language, words that seemed to tell stories of death and destruction. I was terrified, shaking, and trying to find a way to find a way out. I saw the room, it was some kind of torture chamber, I'm sure of it, there were knives, axes, and even some guns on the walls. It was not the most welcoming experience, though it would not be the worst, that's a story for later. It was not long before I heard footsteps, soft, weak footsteps. With each creak I looked for the origin of the noise, only to see an older man in front of me.

He was wearing red robes with some sort of words on them, I couldn't read them though I'm not sure if it was from fear or the words themselves. His skin was ancient looking, like he had lived forever without youth, each wrinkle twitching as he moved. His eyes had a calm, almost regretful look to them but I felt some sort of malice. He was bald too, I suppose he may have been a monk of some kind.

"I'm so sorry, my child, but this must be done. Don't be scared, it won't hurt at all." He spoke very calmly, almost fatherly in his tone. I didn't believe him, had no reason to, and wasn't wrong in not believing him at all. He started speaking in that language, the harsh tongue that was echoing before. Beyond him, others had appeared, growling the same words. Before long, it was a chorus of it, a sea of sounds that seemed to engulf the world. A fire burned onto me, I screamed in pain as I felt every part of my body burn, slowly and painfully. The blaze consumed me, as I passed out I was sure I died. In a sense, I wasn't wrong.

Water rippling, that's what I heard first. It continued, though my eyes refused to open, I knew I was somewhere else. The air was different, almost cave like, but something was off, I couldn't feel myself. I knew I was there but I wasn't there at the same time it felt. The noises of the water continued, as my eyes opened, I saw a cloaked figure in front of me, rowing a boat but he did not notice me. He seemed old but not in the sense of the old man from before, he was almost a living corpse, part of his face seemed to be dead. The area we were in was indeed some sort of cave, we were traveling on a river, a gentle ride. I saw smoke moving in unnatural ways, almost if it was living, and observing me. The man on the boat didn't seem to care but it did not take him long, however, to notice me.

"Ah, ye finally woke up! Welcome to Hell, lass, took ye a while to get 'ere!" The being spoke, his accent was...Scottish, I think, it could be many things but certainly had a Scottish sound to it. Anyway, he spoke those words way too happily for my liking, in fact I panicked as soon as I heard him say that. I knew he wasn't lying, but I still denied it.

"Ye don't believe me, eh? I don't blame ye, most bastards don't believe me. Sometimes, I just want to whack them with me paddle, give them a good arsekicking, understand? Being the Riverman is not an easy job, especially with the pay ye get 'ere! Ye deliver the bastards to the afterlife and ye get paid nothing! Then the bastards say, 'Oh Charon, ye got to be in charge of agreements!' CHARON! Bastards keep telling me it's a girl's name! It's fuckin' not, I can rell ye that! Just call me the Riverman!" He shouted, in a slurred rage. The Riverman, the ferryman of the dead was in front of me.

"Do you know where I'm going...?" I asked nervously, fighting the urge to scream.

The Riverman gave me an odd look. "Ms. Okamoto, ye are not quite dead yet. We're meeting yer new roommate."

"Roommate?"

"Ye'll see, ye'll see..."

And he wasn't wrong, soon we got off the boat and what I saw disturbed me, a lot. A cave was before us, a huge mouth like crevice. It glowed, fires burning behind me and the Riverman, he didn't seem to mind it much. Next, was a field of the damned, a huge field on fire with various torture devices. Some were decapitated for all of eternity, others were stabbed but there was one thing in common. Each and everyone one of them crawling towards us and asking for forgiveness.

It was not long before we reached our destination, a huge palace outfitted with demonic writings. Every part of it just felt evil, the looks, the lighting, even the smells felt evil somehow. The Riverman led me to a room, a meeting room of some sorts, with pictures of the damned suffering on the wall as if it was find art. Until I realized those were no paintings, the damned were trapped in walls as eternal punishment for their sins, I heard their screams for help, yet I could do nothing. But that was not the end of it, there was a man there, leaning back on some kind of throne. He was in a very casual position, he seemed to be in charge of something. Dark eyes and hair, Asian facial features just like me. I was confused for a moment, why did it remind me of something? Then it hit me. It was me, a male version of me, dressed like some kind of biker. He had a cocky smirk and catlike eyes, filled with mischief and evil. He was "smoking", I assume this meant nothing to him, an illusion.

He whistled as I arrived, the sly grin on his face still there, he leaned forward. I gave this imposter a killing glare, he found it hilarious apparently, as he started to laugh maniacally. He then sat up with much more dignity than I expected.

"Nice to finally meet you, May. We're going to be living together for a long time, so you better get used to me." The man spoke, his voice was deep and powerful but full of some sort of childish arrogance.

I was less formal in my response. "What the Hell are you?!"

He laughed again, grating my ears with the roughness of the laugh. "In a sense, I am you, or should I say I needed part of you. I am a demon prince, the spawn of Satan in the most literal sense. I have been trapped for years, but now, I near freedom..."

I stayed silent, looking this demon. I felt his evil presence, I knew he was a threat but every word he spoke seemed captivating, like he was telling some sort of story.

"I am part of you now, your shadow-"

"Then I'm the Yin to your Yang." I spoke.

"Yang?" He cackled. "I like the sound of that, you can call me Yang. But on to the point, you're not really here and neither am I, you'll learn that soon-"

Yang screeched in pain as some sort of light encased him, burning him, revealing his true self, which I cannot say for how terrifying it was. He collapsed onto the ground before letting out one more scream, before the entire room was encased it light. The blinding light did not prevent me from being able to see a silhouette of a woman before me, a normal woman it seemed, a woman my age.

"Was he bothering you? Because he was certainly bothering me." She spoke in an annoyed tone.

I was certain at this point this was some weird dying dream or hallucination, all of this unreal events happening in such a short time, it couldn't be real.

"If you're wondering who I am, I'm your guardian angel, quite literally in this case. I was tasked at keeping the demon at bay, this proved harder than expected. I'm afraid, I can't leave you for the rest of your life." She said, her voice was much more casual than I expected of any kind of angel. I could understand demons, they have no standards, no rules, but angels were supposed to be pure beings. I guess I was wrong about that.

"But now, it's time for you to get up. There's a lot you must do."

She didn't even give me a moment to ask any questions, as I woke up immediately after she uttered those words. The room was filled with bodies, covered in blood, torn to pieces, burned, any horrible way to die and they were all there. I had done this, I was hallucinating all this events as I murdered these men. Or so I thought.

"Love my handiwork, don't you?" Yang's voice chuckled in my head. "I put my powers to GOOD use!"

I balled up my fists.

"What the hell are you?"

"He's shutting the hell up, that's what he is." The angel's voice spoke in my head.

"Okay moooom..." Yang mockingly whined like a child.

I had to be going crazy and hearing voices in my head. There was no way this could be real, a demon and an angel both taking residence in my body. Sounded like a bad sitcom, and most likely is one.

Months went on and the voices didn't go away, Yang would not shut up at night, I was lucky if I got to sleep and even if I did he appeared in my dreams. Another side-effect of their presence was heightened psychic powers, yes I am a psychic. I did not mention this beforehand because until then, I did not realize I was one, I had merely thought my powers were just accidents or coincidences. Never did I once think that I was the one floating the spoon or sending crayons flying. I was weird, ok?

"I'm the man of your dreams!" He would say, the disgusting ass would always be hitting on me, though thankfully I had the Archangel to help me out, she'd occasionally mute him somehow, allowing me to sleep in peace. But I needed a solution to this problem, someone who had dealt with this sort of problem or knows of it. I knew just the man.

Arthur Merlin was interesting man with an interesting hobby, collecting supposedly magical artifacts. I was one of his only friends, we had met just a year ago, he had received an injury and I was the only one brave enough to rush him to a hospital. I never believed in the supernatural, not in our world at least, until I met Yang. The more I think about it, the more I realize that Arthur was right.

He lived in the upper-class section of Central Diamond, I often wondered how he made enough money to own such a nice house. As I walked through the snow-filled city, I started to theorize how he owned that house. Family? Connections? Perhaps even, the "magic" he possessed. I was interrupted by the sight of the building itself. It was old, it was built in the colonial era but yet it was still in great condition, it was small though or so I had thought. The snow covered the roof of the house, giving it a nice wintery look. I walked up to the door and knocked. No response. I rang the doorbell, no response. I knocked again.

"Whoever it is, not now, busy." An English voice stated, slightly nervous and panicked. That was Merlin, no doubt.

"Arthur, it's me, May, I got a problem and-"

"You and me both, seriously busy!"

I heard sounds of struggle behind the door and against my better judgement, used my telekinetic powers to open the door. And I immediately saw why Merlin did not want me in there. A knife flew past my head and into the wall, no had thrown the knife, it seemed to have a mind of its own. Animate objects were everywhere around here, and...it was a lot bigger on the inside. I turned to see Arthur, dusting himself off. Arthur had messy dirty-blonde hair and round glasses that made him seem nerdy, he had to walk with a cane too despite being around my age. The injury had damaged his spine and partially paralyzed his right leg. Despite all this, he was not unattractive, just messy.

"Not very kind of you to break my door down, especially since-Nevermind, that is not important. What problem are you here for?" He spoke slightly annoyed.

"How skilled are you in performing an exorcism?" I asked.

"Not very, last time I did one...it ended bringing my diamond spider to life. Gave me a friend though!" He spoke oddly cheerfully about it.

"Do you know anything about demons in a...symbiotic relationship?"

He stopped for a moment, rushing over to a room down the hall, hobbling as fast as he could. 5 minutes later, he comes back with a large red book and slams it on the table before him. He opens it up and quickly scans the index for anything relevant. He thens turns to the page, curling his lip slightly in complete focus. His eyes widened as slowed down and started focusing on what he was reading. He then raised his head up.

"Symbiotic relationships between human and demons are rare, they are mostly parasitic in nature, if a demon is not being a parasite, he's most likely lying." He quoted before breaking off. "Ah! So that's what the Aztec blood demons were about! You see last week I had been traveling to..."

I sighed. "Arthur. Book."

"Right. Anyway, demons are prone to manipulate the host into thinking that they are in control, slowly giving the host less control as they grow to trust the demons. Demons often try to break their hosts, common tactics are preventing the host from sleeping, constant annoyance..." He continued reading on, though I had phased him out due to getting confirmation that Yang was trying to control me.

"Arthur, I have a demon and an angel inside me." I stated simply.

"Uh..." He had a blank look on his face. "That's...interesting that's supposed to be impossible. Like REALLY impossible."

He had a look of concern on his face, like at any moment I could explode, I fear he was not wrong. He paced, muttering incoherent things as he thought about how to deal with this. He then paused.

"What if I told you, there is a man that could help you find an artifact that could remove the demon from your body." Arthur started, standing as straight as he could. "It might take a few months, but he'll pay you well. I know because he offered me the job before my accident..."

I had an confused look on my face. "Who?"

"Wayne Smith."
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY