Jason vs. Predator: Discussion Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Which showdown would you most like to see?

Poll ended at Sat May 30, 2015 11:01 pm

Jason Vorhees vs. The Predator
50%
Freddy Kruger vs. Hannibal Lector
42%
Wolfman vs. Xenomorph
8%

Total votes: 12

three
Keizer

Jason vs. Predator: Discussion Thread

Post by three »

So, as you read, this is currently a poll set to end at the end of next week. I will take up writing whichever showdown wins the battle, selected by you all.

I am personally most interested in trying the Freddy vs. Hannibal matchup. I will write out an actual story surrounding the characters, just to dispel any notion that I will only write a battle (al la supernatural wars). Vote away.
Last edited by three on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Poll for future fanfic! (will change title later)

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Damn they all have such amazing concepts if you really put in a story into them.

Though my personal preference would be Jason vs Predator, but they all have some intriguing concepts to them if there's more to (Story, Characters) than two characters just fighting each other.

I'm really excited for whichever one you want to do. :)
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

three
Keizer

Post by three »

so far, it looks like you're going to get what you want GvJ.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

three wrote:so far, it looks like you're going to get what you want GvJ.
Eggcellent! That's what I like to hear.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

three
Keizer

Post by three »

but there's still like 9 days left for voting. we will see what the people want!!!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

three wrote:but there's still like 9 days left for voting. we will see what the people want!!!
I know that, but it shall be interesting to see what the results are.
52 wins and 27 loses

three
Keizer

Post by three »

aw man, 7 votes so far but a dozen or so topic viewers?!

even if you're not super interested in the idea, i would appreciate the votes. ^-^

anything to keep everyone involved. and who knows? maybe i'll write a story that ya can't possibly dislike. ;)
so cast those votes away!!

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

GodzillavsJason wrote:
three wrote:so far, it looks like you're going to get what you want GvJ.
Eggcellent! That's what I like to hear.
*facepalm* what have I done?

Hmmm, they all sound like cool ideas, but I'll go with Freddy vs Hannibal.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Moguera24
Monsterland Worker

Post by Moguera24 »

Freddy v Hannibal sounds the coolest. It seems like an interesting battle of wits, since Hannibal is less powerful than Freddy. Regardless of the poll's results, you should still consider creating FK vs. HL at some point in time.
I have a tumblr I guess:http://monoclemogu.tumblr.com
I don't know why anyone would want to follow me, but it's here if you're in desperate need of Godzilla/general nerdiness content on your dashboard.

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Post by gigandude »

I feel like it would a heck of a mental battle between Hannibal and Freddy which is why I voted for it~.
After 10,000 years!
:antonio: :mugal: :xilian:

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

I'm all for Hannibal Lector vs Freddy Kruger, as it's less of brutal fighting and more of smart banter, planning, and methodical attacks and killing. Plus, it'd be a glimpse into the mind of Lector, which is always a fun opportunity.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

and so jason vs. predator it is. you will see it up sooner or later.

three
Keizer

Re: Jason vs. Predator: Discussion Thread

Post by three »

i may never get to this. my involvement in the site anymore has hit an all time...low of fucks given. and work and stuff has clogged up almost all of my free time.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

That's unfortunate. I was really looking forward to this. :(
52 wins and 27 loses

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

three wrote:i may never get to this. my involvement in the site anymore has hit an all time...low of skreeonks given. and work and stuff has clogged up almost all of my free time.
I know how that feels!...Hopefully, though you will revisit this idea.
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"