Battle For Osaka Discussion Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Battle For Osaka Discussion Thread

Post by gigandude »

This is the discussion thread of my story which is a Remake/Rewrite of an old story I’ve been planning on remaking, the prelude actually kinda surprised me due to how much character interaction I had going on as this is the most interaction I’ve ever had that wasn’t just brawling. Also KDW is not the final title it is only a temporary title till I finally decide on the title, so please tell me your thoughts about it so far.
Last edited by gigandude on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
After 10,000 years!
:antonio: :mugal: :xilian:

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Re: KDW Discussion Thread

Post by DinoMaster »

Looks to be good. I'm interested in seeing where this goes, and what the kitchen monster is.

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Re: KDW Discussion Thread

Post by gigandude »

DinoMaster wrote:Looks to be good. I'm interested in seeing where this goes, and what the kitchen monster is.
The kitchen part of the title is actually a reference of where the battle will take place at, and I'm glad your interested I'm personally excited about doing this story because I've been writing this for way too long. (I blame my procrastination)
After 10,000 years!

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Re: Battle For Osaka Discussion Thread

Post by gigandude »

New Chapter up plus a title change, I may try and beef up the future chapters a small bit.
After 10,000 years!

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Post by gigandude »

I have not forgotten the story! Just finished up with finals and started to rework the next two chapters so while I do that, why not have a small guessing game? What monster or monsters will show up next in the story?
After 10,000 years!

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Post by gigandude »

Now that I have 90% of my files that I lost when my old laptop died on me, I have a true timeline for this "universe" and I'm almost done revising the next chapter, just had to stop myself from adding way too much things in that I couldn't handle.

Known dates
1933- King Kong is taken to NYC and breaks free but is killed.
1954-Gojira attacks japan but is killed by the oxygen destroyer
1955- a new Godzilla appears in japan and battles with Anguirus, but Godzilla gets sealed into an icy tomb in the artic
1956- The two Rodans attack China, but both get sealed into a volcano
1957- Construction of a Mecha begins. Battra attacks San Francisco, but Mothra stops him, trapping him in a glacier near Antarctica
1958- Construction of the Mecha is changed to become a battleship known as Gotengo nears completion. Baragon attacks London but falls to Gorgo.
1959- Gotengo is finished and is sent into battle against the Mysterians mech Moguera
1960- Three ancient statues are discovered in Mount Olympus. Writing claims they are known as Daimajin, Melba, and Golza. Writing also claims of a future battle that foresees a space monster attacking earth.
1961- Battra escapes the artic but decides to stay on Infant Island.
1962- A new King Kong appears in Tokyo and does battle with Gomess, Mechina-kong and Sadora. Kong then leaves returning to his island known as Skull Island.
1963- Varan attacks Germany in anger after his resting place is disturbed, but get confronted by Frankenstein. Frankenstein defeats Varan but lost two of his fingers, one in the sea the other in the mountains. Atragon also takes place during this year
1964- The fingers of Frankenstein grow into new creatures. The one from the mountains is called Sanda and the one from the sea is called Gaira. Both confront each other in Germany battling through the country until Sanda throws Gaira down into a chasm, Sanda goes to Canada hiding in the mountains.
1965- Gamera rises out of Greenland and saves a group of explorers from the monster known as Gorosuarus but starts attacking Greenland and Iceland until being sent off into space on a rocket thanks to Ultraman Zoffy.
1966- Yongary attacks Germany only to be confronted by Frankenstein, the two battle to a standstill till a monster known as Galberours appears. Both barely defeat the monster, the two form a friendship as Yongary decides to go to South Korea. The events of Ultraman also takes place, though Jamila survives and decides to defend his motherland Russia.
1967- The Female Rodan escapes’ the volcano but disappears off radar. Ultraseven also happens during this time.
Next chapter should be up in about three or five days.
After 10,000 years!

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Post by gigandude »

New Chapter is up hope you enjoy.
After 10,000 years!

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Post by gigandude »

Sorry for the long wait college kinda took over so I had been working on this new chapter piece by piece, I hope you enjoy it and as a bonus a little bit more history in this universe.

1968- A new Godzilla appears but this one defends japan instead of destroying as it saves Japan from three monsters known as Pagos, Ragon, and Gomess and their master Alien Sran.
1969- Godzilla does battle with Ururu and his minions.
1970- This year seems to be a break from major monster attacks as talks about creating a monster island, as fear rises in Japan about the possiblitys of Godzilla once again becoming a threat as they start a new project dubbed as NCABAU
1971- Godzilla returns as he duels with Hedorah, but is proven to be out matched until help from the Gotengo, Mothra, Ultraman Jack, Ultraseven, Ultraman, and Ultraman Zoffy. Godzilla then returns later that year to help Jack deal with Nackle and Black King. Events of Ultraman Jack happen.
1972- Godzilla battles with Gigan, Mogu, Alien Bat and Zetton II with help from Jack and Rodan
1973- Godzilla battles with Megalon, Gigan, Gazort, and Mogu with help from Jack, Jet Jaguar and Varan. Ultraman Ace Happens
1974- Godzilla battles Mechagodzilla with help from King Cesar and Ultraman Taro. Ultraman Taro Happens. The Monster Island chain is discovered as it is found out that the island chain involves the Lawless Monster Zone, Soggel Island, Letchi Island, Mondo Island, Birth Island, and Ogasawara Island each with their own Kaiju inhabitants.
1975- Godzilla and Mothra battle Mechagodzilla and Titanosaurus. This Godzilla is said to have disappeared or died from his wounds. Events of Ultraman Leo Happens.
After 10,000 years!