Experience At Jurassic World[Do Not Post Here]

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Experience At Jurassic World[Do Not Post Here]

Post by ernesth100 »

Experience At Jurassic World-Prologue

On the travel to the island I was skeptical. Not skeptical about the food. Not skeptical about the fun. Skeptical about the dinosaurs. I assumed they were all fake publicity stunts used to fool the public. The I arrived on the island. The called it Isla Nublar aka Jurassic World. It was a beauty for sure. I had to give Masrani some respect. He did wonders with designing the place. I went to Main Street. So many exhibits to go. They really made you believe there could be dinosaurs there. I wanted to be on a full stomach if there were any supposed "dinosaurs".

So I went to Winston's Steakhouse. I have to also give my compliments to the chef. Their food was truly delicious. Then decided to take trip on what they called the Gyrosphere. Inside the small ball I began to travel. Then my brain went numb when I saw it. I couldn't belive it but now it was right in front of me. A massive dinosaur. If my knowledge was correct it was the Apatosaurus. The creature was massive muching on tree's there were more of them as I looked to the other side. It was just stunning, I thought for a breif second maybe it was some type of hologram or projction but there was no denying this was real. My jaw had never in my life dropped so low.

"Woah." I managed to get one single word out.

Then as I looked forward I saw a heard of Stegosaurus's grazing and eating grass it was gorgeous. They were beautiful creatures, they seemed so peaceful. After watching the dinosaurs graze and feed in the peace of the Gyrosphere I was a new man. The experience opened my mind to the possibility of dinosaurs existing and the first thing I thought.

"Where is the T-Rex exhibit?"

To Be Continued...
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!