Age is only a Number

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Age is only a Number

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Age is only a Number
Prologue
Yuri's Perspective on the first day.

(Note: This will be the only chapter that will most likely be in first person. Plus, a slight overview of the universe this is in.)

Well this is it? First day of a new chapter in my life to where I'm starting college. To where I begin my life taking the prerequisites to be a journalist and what it means to be an adult.

What do I make of it so far?

Well I guess you can say there's the good. The good in which my best friend, Akane Yashiro, all the way since we were in kindergarten together. It's great to have the person I consider a sister with me in college together. Though it is unfortunate how she just wants to throw away her life to train for the military just for a grudge over an accidental being caught in the crossfire of Godzilla.

What happened to her and her family was terrible, but in Godzilla's defense he was only defending the city from another monster that was spawned by a freak accident. In which some man drank giant serum from a thing called "Plot Device" while he got bit by a Werewolf.

I digress of course, but besides that Akane lives a normal as long as I'm around her of course which is probably part of the reason why she went to the same college as me. Plus, it's not all that bad for us two since we've met other girls during orientation. One of them by the name of Gira Tina who has long black hair, freckles on her cheeks and is quite tall. Almost to where she can be considered a human kaiju herself, though we don't want her to know that.Then Ellie whom is a blonde haired woman with pale skin on her and is very nice and caring. Almost like the mother of the group.

Together, the four of us were accepted into a fraternity by the name of Mary Sue. So far it's not so bad with us just being girls and the like of watching movies and doing other girly things.

The bad..... well somewhat bad is there's a fraternity by the name of well..... I forget, probably because no one really knows of the name yet. This fraternity is ran by a group of students that call themselves the TK Gang. A gang in which they as far as I'm told, write stories, pull pranks, run a charity for the unfortunates who can't afford a computer to write, try to go to the local bars and pick up women or in their own terms chicks and/or bitches. Though fortunately for the four of us, we haven't ran into them or at least not be near them.

The ugly, taking a bunch of boring GE classes that has nothing to do with my major. Seriously? How does P.E and science have anything to do with reporting the news! It just doesn't make any sense.

The other ugly I guess you can say is that there are kaiju that potentially attack this place because Godzilla forbid that there's something that all kaiju are attracted to here. But, luckily the college is insured and always rebuilt within a few days. The trade off is that it just feels like the walls are almost like cardboard of made of some sort of model like for some cheesy movie.

Of course there's nothing I can really so I constantly repeat to myself that "It's just a school" so I should really just relax.

As I walk down the outside walkway between the buildings, I come to see a green plain field filled with gardens on the side and tables on the sidewalks near them along with people socializing.

I take a stop to admire the beautiful view of the area of the college that I'm looking at. It's almost heaven like to where one can hear the peaceful noise of the nearby ocean and enjoy looking at it. My eyes close hear the relaxation of the noise the water is making when I hear a voice calling out to me.

"Yuri!"

I open my eyes to look around who is calling me when I see Akane yelling my name over while waving me over with Ellie and Gira sitting over at a table. I wave back as I then jog over to my friends with a smile on my face.

Despite the faults so far, I think it's safe to say that I won't regret what's going to come of this college experience.

Not one bit.

Author's Note: Hey guys, sorry this was a bit short, but this is just a prologue to set up the small things so far. Plus, there will be more to come with humorous dialogue sequences.

THIS STORY JUST GOT HACKED!!!!!!

PREPARE DA ANUS FOR SPOILERS AND LEAKS!

WE ARE WON! WRITERS OF NITPICKING! I AM GRUUT!!!

LEAKED SPOILERS IN DA COMING!

IN DA NAME OF PIZZA!!!!

THERE WILL BE LOTS OF FEDORAS BY LADY PRODUCTS!!!!!!!

DEM BE LOVE TRIANGLES!!!!!!

DEM BE NASTY AGE DIFFERENCES!!!! EW!!!! SHIELD EYES FROM CHILDREN!!!!!

LOTS OF PICK UP LINES BE USED!!!!

KAIJU BATTLES WITH DEM GUILMERO DEL TURDO JEWIJUS AND HOMANS AND JET JAGERS APPEARING!!!

NICHOLAS CAGE CONFIRMED TO HAVE CAMEO APPEARANCE!!!!! NO! NO! NOT THE BEAS!!!!!

HACKED BY YOURS TRULY, KIM JON UN.......

I MEAN WON, YOU AIN'T SEE NOTING!!!!

Author's Note: Shit, this story got hacked. I'm not backing down. I will continue this story! Hoorah!
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Age is only a Number

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Age is Only a Number
Chapter 1
Classes will being shortly, but with introductions as appetizers

Yuri wearing her orange colored mixed with yellow button up shirt along with her black pants, smiled while she jogged over to her three friends waiting for her at the table.

The young college woman got to her friends with a smile on her face and said, "Hi! How are we all doing?"

Akane and Ellie responded with a happy expressed, "Good" while Gira had her eyes glued to her 3DS while murmuring a quiet, "Good".

Yuri smiled at her friends' responses while she took a set at the table. Seconds after the ginger haired Asian woman sat, her best friend Akane with her blue hoodie and black pants, asked her in a joking manner, "So you ready to sit through some boring classes like Science?"

Yuri responded, "Hey, you never know. We could meet some new people and the teacher might be fun to talk to."

Akane laughed at her best friend's response and humorously said, "Yeah, but remember all science teachers are either old or just disgusting pervs."

"Well our Science teacher, Goro Ibuki wasn't an old man and was definitely not a pervert."

"He was middle aged man who invented the worst thing ever. Of all time. Hell, he even showed a video of his nephew, son or friend riding on that stupid dolphin thing in a lake."

"So that doesn't excuse himself of being an old man or a creeper." Yuri said, trying to make a point.

"The kid was wearing short shorts." Akane said plainly.

"You have somewhat of a point" Yuri said, withdrawing her side of the argument.

"Plus, let's not forget all the times he brought his neighbor, who was yet another scientist and a perv."

"God! Not him!"

"Wait, who is this guy?" Ellie chimed into the discussion.

"Some guy named Hiroshi Jinkawa who was yet another scientist and motorcyclist and disturbingly enough liked to call himself the Eskimo spy." Akane answered.

"Why did he call him that?" Ellie asked.

"He liked to camp out in front of students' homes and pulled a peeping tom on them while it was dead cold winter." Yuri answered.

Ellie gave a disgusted look after hearing what the man does when Akane then said, "Yeah and whenever he was assisting us the teacher in the class, he would be giving smirks to every student in the class."

"Wait every kid?" Ellie asked when she quickly followed it up with another, "Even the male students?"

"Yep, explains why he was constantly smiling at the kid in the video. I also caught him looking down at my skirt and was always trying to cup a feel on my breast whenever he tried to assist me in the class." Akane said.

"So did you at least tried to get him removed from school grounds or get him locked up?"

"We tried, but every time we did, but the principal didn't believe us and basically told us that he was just a man who has been through a lot such as being in the war." Yuri said.

"What war?"

"The war." Yuri answered when Akane continued off, "In which the principal never wished to clarify on what which war he meant."

"Yikes!" Ellie said, while she gritted her teeth in suspense when she then asked, "Did you two ever get transferred out?"

"No, but luckily they were gone for about three weeks when those people downstairs got angry at humanity for no reason." Akane said.

"Yeah and when they returned, they claimed they had to work on a few urgent projects, but I think it was something else. And we have the right to know." Yuri said, with determination.

"So are you ever going to try and figure it out?" Ellie asked.

"Yep when I get my journalism degree. That will be the first I think I will do and get answers on what those two did." Yuri said, with enthusiasm.

"I really hope you'll get it then." Ellie replied.

"Why, thank you." Yuri said, happily.

"Speaking of new people in our conversation, I know you haven't met him yet, but I want you all to know that I have a boyfriend!" Ellie spoke up loudly.

Yuri's face widen with happiness when she said, "Oh my god! That's amazing! What's his name? What's he like? What are his hobbies?"

Ellie smiled with happiness and said, "Well his name is Ford Brody and he is of muscular build, brown hair. Plus, he likes athletics, the military and spending time with me."

"That is so cute of you two." Akane said, with a smile while Yuri replied, "You two already sound like a cute couple!"

"Ah!!!! Thank you!" Ellie squealed in delight.

Yuri then noticed that their friend, Gira has hardly said a word in their discussion when she then asked, "Hey, Gira how come you haven't been speaking?"

Gira with her long black hair and green shirt looked up at Yuri and said, "Smash Bros."

"You do know that you have all the time in the world to play it right?"

"Need to unlock Lucina, can't stop now no matter what." Gira said, as she then went back to gluing her eyes to the 3DS.

"Even when your classes start soon?" Ellie asked.

"Yes and can you leave me alone now?" Gira asked.

"Fine!" Ellie admitted in defeat while Gira returned to her game.

"Well if you ladies want company then we'll happily obliged to give you some." A voice belong of to male catching the three girls' attention.

The group of girls turned around to see a man of six feet with brown eyes and short hair with an Atari symbol shirt and black cargo shorts. The man stopped at the girls' table with the three of them giving the man a confusing look.

"And who the hell are you?" Akane asked with a confused, but annoyed look on her face.

"Madam, you may call me Alex who loves film and writing. Plus, your neighborly funny, sarcastic, loyal and smart ass friend. And these fine people walking up towards us are my fine company of friends."

The group of girls look behind Alex to see six other men walking towards each them and stopped in their tracks at the table.

Alex looked over at his friends and said, "Team! Introduce yourselves to these gals on who you are and for exposition purposes."

The first one to speak was a man covered in all black clothing even to wearing a black fedora whom had brown hair and blue eyes along with pale skin. The man then said, "I am Kubo. I am second in command of the group and I love writing, Dr. Pepper and puppies."

The puppies response got an "Awh" response from Ellie which gained a smile from Kubo when the he then continued onto say, "Akira Kubo is my favorite person in the world and if you give me Diet Dr. Pepper, I will end you! Just how I did with a rocket propelled shark!"

Akane gave a confused look at the fedora wearing man while Ellie and Yuri gave a creeped out reaction. The black haired woman known as Akane asked, "How did you kill a rocket propelled shark again?"

"With my fists! And that's all you need to know." Kubo said, with fury in his face causing Alex to turn around say, "Easy there, Kubo. Have a Dr. Pepper."

Kubo grabbed a Dr. Pepper from his friend and began to start drinking it while Alex turned around and said, "Excuse my friend's behavior, he gets like that when around new people."

The next person to step up was a man of average height who is bald and has a trimmed beard. The man wore a black muscled shirt along with blue jeans. "Hello, ladies. My name is Zachary Williams and no I am not related to our leader, Alex here. I want to major in Sports Management, I love football and reading. Plus, I'm a real gentleman when it comes to people in general and I do love a good fun prank which makes me the leader in various pranks for fun."

Zach's introduction caused a smile from the three girls when he then said, "I once got into a fight with a bird..... it was fun." After that the girls' faces faded away.

The girls turned their attention to a man with long hair that was all messy and even his clothes were messy. Messy with stains pizza stains and white powder on his nWo hoodie and black tracksuit.

Akane was out right disgusted by the appearance of the man while Yuri and Ellie tried to keep sincere, smiling faces at the man to be nice. The long haired man spoke up in a low, calm voice, "Hey, babes, my name is Jack Holloway. I love jokes, hilarity and kaijus and I'm in charge of security. Plus, I was also in a gang filled with Puetro Ricans, Mexicans, Wolves and Dolphins."

"Silly Jack! Dolphins don't' talk." Alex laughed, trying to light up the situation.

"Never said they talked. Just said they were in a gang." Jack responded and continued on introducing himself, "One last thing. I love drugs of all sorts. Give me drugs and my awesome side comes in."

The girls gave a disturbed look at and turned around to Alex who then responded in a quick, assuring manner, "Hey, don't look at us! He's the only who does that kind of stuff!"

"Uh-huh, sure." Akane said, with a hint of distrust while she quickly glanced to see Zach smiling at her in a confident, but innocent way. The Asian turned away to see Alex about to talk.

"Well we'll move on to another since he's creeping you out so much."

"Not cool bro! You do this every time." Jack complained, but in a clam manner.

"Whatever, next!" Alex said.

"Howdy all!" The next member of the group literally bounced right up to the table of girls with his appearance being of average weight, but having a doughy shape face. The man had a nice trendy haircut with the color being brown wearing glasses."

"My name is Eoin! I love Video Games, Youtube and eating. My major is filmmaking and I'm assigned to be navigator since I can identify every single kaiju in existence along with finding safe passage of evacuation for my fellow friends."

"That's very sweet of you, willing to help out people in case of attack." Ellie commented on, causing Eoin to blush.

"Thank you and I have these three dots on my arm that I like to call the 'Triforce of Power". Plus, if you get me super angry I will literally attack you even to the point where I foam out of my mouth."

Akane gained a disgusted look from the chunky shaped man with Ellie and Yuri getting equally disturbed looks.

"Hi I'm James." The man with an athletic build to him along with dark brown hair while he wore white shirt with a leather jacket and blue jeans.

"He doesn't really talk much, but once you get to know him, he's an awesome dude. In short, his major is biology and he loves writing, watching movies and being around friends.

"That's nice.... I guess." Yuri commented on.

Lastly a man that really caught the attention of the ladies with his blue hair and his wait on a larger scale. "Hello, I'm Varon Norris, it's very nice to make your acquaintance. I love wrestling, filming football and science. If we are to begin a new line of friendship, I would love it if you all wouldn't lie to me.''

"You have my word on it." Yuri answered.

"Thank you and another thing worth noting about myself is that I once got into a fight with Don Frye that went on for a long time to the point of even being sent into another dimension."

Everyone looked at him with a "WTF" expression when Alex then said, "Varon how many times have I told you that there is no such thing as a Don Frye?"

"But, he's real. I have eviden..." Varon was trying to say when Alex interrupted, "First of all. A man like that could never exist with a moustache like that and whatever kind of voice he speaks in. Second; who the hell has their last name as a French fry?"

"It's not fry! It's Frye!" Varon responded, "I mean you guys believe me about the dimension part, but not about Don Frye?"

"Sorry buddy, but no man that sounds that awesome could never exist." Alex said.

"What about Bruce Campbell?" James asked.

"Except for him. He's real." Alex answered.

Yuri, Ellie and Akane looked back at each other while the group was talking to themselves when Akane said, "We really got to go because our classes start."

"You're just saying that because you don't like them do you?" Yuri asked.

"More or less." Akane answered, truthfully.

"I mean, they seem nice, but I do agree with Akane that we should go." Ellie voiced her opinion on the matter.

The group of girls turned around to see the group of boys still talking about their subject when Yuri then spoke up, "Um.... excuse me."

Alex and the others turned around to see Yuri speaking to them, "Yes, my darl..... I mean what can I do you for?"

"We really have to go because our classes start in a few minutes." Yuri said, with a somewhat fake type of mood.

"Wait, but you haven't told us about yourselves." Alex said.

"Fine." Akane said, as she then continued, "I'm Akane, I like sports, hanging out with friends and completing my classes to be in the air force."

"I'm Ellie, but people call me 'L' for short and I love people, helping, and wish to be a doctor."

"I'm Yuri. I love film, writing and wish to be in journalism."

"And that's Gira who just sits there and plays with her 3DS in which she's lazy." Akane said.

"Hey! You'd be sorry if you weren't sitting across from me." Gira said, as she then went back to playing her 3DS.

"That sounds very nice and you four sound like a group of fun gals. Perhaps we should all get together and hangout sometime." Alex suggested, but with a hint of flirtation in his voice.

"We'll be sure to do that when we see you all around the campus." Yuri said while her and her friends go out from the table and walked towards their starting classes.

When the girls were out of hearing distance, Alex turned around to his group and said, "You guys hear that? They like us!"

"I know right? I think Ellie likes me." Eoin said, in an excited manner.

"You?" Kubo asked, "Clearly you all can tell that she liked me just by my stunning appearance and winning personality that no woman can resist."

"You went crazy over Dr. Pepper!" Eoin retorted when Kubo replied, "Dr. Pepper is no laughing matter son. It can change your life."

Before the fight can escalate any further, Alex stepped in and said, "Don't worry gang, there will be plenty of women to go around for each of us."

"True enough friend." James said in agreement.

"I think we're going to have a great year here, boys. Something tells me those women are going to give us the ride of our lives." Alex said, in a calm and confident manner with a smug on his face.

"Can you believe those men?" Akane complained while the four of them were walking throughout the campus.

"Yeah, they just seemed to be.... a bit over the top." Yuri said.

"Well.... I'm sure despite some of their unpleasant faults, they might be a nice bunch to be around provided they're not crazy." Ellie said.

"They're already crazy." Akane said, plainly with a hint of annoyance factored in.

"Anyway, we left and I don't think we'll have to worry about them again. Now we just sit through boring classes and make the most of our semester here."

"I really hope you're right, Yuri." Akane replied.

"Things always look up for us ever since we first met." Yuri said, with a manner of happiness.

Akane chuckled in response and said, "They do, indeed."

"Hate to break off from the group, but my class leads me into a different direction. I'll see you at lunch." Ellie said, while she left towards her class.

"Bye L!" Yuri said while Akane simply waved her hand.

Yuri and Akane arrived at their class which was in the Science and Biology building. The building itself was a large three story with the first floor being of Science, the second Biology and the third floor dedicated to offices of the professors there. The two friends arrived at the door of their class, but before they opened the door, the two looked at each other.

"You ready for our first class?" Yuri asked.

"Ready as I ever will be with an old, perverted professor teaching the class." Akane responded with pessimism on the subject.

"Try to remain optimistic.... at least on our first day."

"Anything for you, but still going to have a pervy teacher." Akane smiled, as the two opened the door and saw a stair case that lead down to a podium along with a desk and a white board. The two then observed that there were seats placed on each section that the stairs were connected to. The classroom looked like your stereotypical university in the movies. Akane went over to take a seat, but Yuri remained standing at where she was. The woman was staring at something or in this case someone.

What caught her was what appeared to be the professor of the class. Yuri observed him and saw his white medium length hair along with his brown eyes that were behind his glasses. The man had a white lab coat along with black jeans and a brownish shirt underneath the coat. The professor was currently looking down at his desk with what appeared to be inspecting some papers before what Yuri assumed to be the syllabus for the class.

Not a few moments later with Yuri continuing to stare at the man, the professor looked up from his desk and looked right at Yuri. The professor with white hair stared at her for a moment to where Yuri was getting a bit awkward, as she then made a smile towards him and hurried over to her seat next to Akane.

While Yuri was walking fast towards her seat, her mind began to race with thoughts such as why did she look at him for a long time, why did she smile, and how the professor wasn't like the other old science teachers she encountered in which he didn't make a creepy face nor gesture. Regardless of what raced her in mind, she knew one thing and that she had a feeling that she was going to like her new science professor.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!