HELLO, EVERYONE! It's your favorite riffer, Giratina in the flesh! Now, I know the roast was supposed to be a while back, and I deeply apologise for not having time to deal with it. Everything just got in the way, and it slipped from my mind... but now, let us answer these submitted questions!
1. How old were you when you wrote this?
Well, I was around 14 years of age when I wrote the lovely Raptoris story everyone ripped apart. I was just getting into actual writing, but the idea for it had been floating around in my brain for years. Lets just say I should have gotten some more experience under my belt before trying what you read.
2. Why did you think it was a good idea?
Because I was young and naive at the time. When you are just becoming a teenager, there are no such things as bad ideas, only good ones. And I.. had a really bad mental filter in regards as to what worked, and what didn't. No idea how to characterize people or have a consistent pace and setting... just, nothing but words strung together in a meaningless way.
3. I hate Gary-Stu's. Did you continue to write fanfics about them after this one?
Thankfully, no. I grew out of making such blatantly bad characters, though I moved into a realm just as bad... that of the self insert, which I am afraid to admit lasted until just a few years ago. I know better now... but those early years of writing are a nightmare to look back upon.
4. Can you nod your head so it looks like you're actually answering a question about the fanfiction?
*Nods at a diagonal angle.*
5. Why did you choose a dinosaur as a protagonist?
I like dinosaurs. kids like dinosaurs. Who doesn't like dinosaurs? And at that point... well, I liked nothing more than Dinosaurs. GINO sorta scared me off giant monsters until a few years later due to horrible childhood memories, so I stuck with dinosaurs in most of my very early works... and had no idea what "copyright" meant. Believe me when I say, nothing was out of my reach, and I used whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.
6. Hey, hey, hey... can you spell, "museum" now or not?
Yes, yes I can now.
7. In fact, how long after this story did you learn how to spell in general?
Let's just say my spelling was rather lackluster back then. it took me getting auto correct on one of my previous computers for me to learn how to spell without constant typos that I would mess up all the time... so about a year
8.What kind of accident could give a pair of raptors from Skull Island that many superpowers? A liquid plotanium spill?
I am afraid that would be it. The story made absolutely no sense whatsoever... though the raptors were experimented on and given said powers by mad scientists, so eh.I wasn't very keen on making a logical plot so many years ago.
9. Would you be interesting in co-patenting digital E-woks? I'm not sure what they'll be yet, but anythings with "E" in front of the name tends to be popular. I mean, just about everybody uses e-mail, right? Maybe animated e-cards of Fozzie Bear that you can send to your friends after telling a bad joke? "Woka woka woka woka." Eh. It's a work in process, we'll hammer out the details later. I WANT FULL ENTITLEMENT RIGHTS THOUGH, DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO SCREW ME ON THIS.
Now, that does sound like quite the interesting idea, to be fair. A money making scheme on patenting digital E-woks... I'd just have to sneak it past Lucas himself to get that plan off the floor... but at the moment, I see no real reason why I'd do it other than making money, and I'd rather write than do digital E-woks.
10. Okay! Now for something -gasp- serious! If you could rewrite this story, how would you do it? Heh, see? I disarmed you with all the silliness and now you're probably gobsmacked. Bwahaha! Being slightly unprepared for a question... THE ULTIMATE HUMILIATION!
If I could re-write this story... I would do everything in my power to actually make it be logical, and not a dozen worthless cameos and nonsense an hour. This isn't the Random Power Hour, I'm alot better than this now. The characters of Raptoris and Trinity actually have some potential to them that I could make useful in the future... perhaps for a future project, but for now, they are merely relics of a far worst time for me.
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!
GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!