Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub (The Return)

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

User avatar
Alucard
Kwaidan
Posts: 5510
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Alucard » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Do we need to wait for you to tell us when to start or do we just start roasting?
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.


LIKE YO DICK!

User avatar
Kubo
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10798
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Terok Nor
Contact:

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Kubo » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:21 pm

Alucard wrote:Do we need to wait for you to tell us when to start or do we just start roasting?

You and toho_guy should submit the questions to Giratina93 when he is ready to receive them. Same goes to Hayes.

I'll get the stuff from Giratina and create a mini-episode out of it.
Your friendly neighborhood tailor (definitely not a spy)
___________________________________________
Mystery Fiction Readers 3000: The Return
Next Episode Airs August 4th @ 10:00 pm EST in the Fan Fiction Forum
NEW EPISODE OUT NOW!
New Episode Every Saturday!
Thread

Twitter: @Dead_Ed_Lemmik
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

User avatar
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 5125
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: Hope I'm not interrupting!
Contact:

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Welp, I m as ready for them as I will ever be...
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

Image

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.


GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HayesAJones
Keizer
Posts: 8932
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby HayesAJones » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:24 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! LET THE RIBBING BEGIN!

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6053
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Birdman » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:32 pm

OMG I found a fanfic you would die of laughter before you would be able to riff it.

Sadly it seems to have been taken down, but I still extract it from another site. It's in fragments so I'm not sure if it will be complete, but at least the good parts will be there.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
Kubo
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10798
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Terok Nor
Contact:

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Kubo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:24 pm

^ PM me and I'll see what we can do. :)
Your friendly neighborhood tailor (definitely not a spy)
___________________________________________
Mystery Fiction Readers 3000: The Return
Next Episode Airs August 4th @ 10:00 pm EST in the Fan Fiction Forum
NEW EPISODE OUT NOW!
New Episode Every Saturday!
Thread

Twitter: @Dead_Ed_Lemmik
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6053
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Birdman » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Oh wait I forgot that TK is a 'kid-friendly' environment.

Yeaaaaaah… on second thoughts, maybe it's such a good idea.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
Kubo
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10798
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Terok Nor
Contact:

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Kubo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:54 pm

Overtly pornographic is a no-go, barring very few exceptions. We need an R-rated forum so we can cover that stuff too! :lol:
Your friendly neighborhood tailor (definitely not a spy)
___________________________________________
Mystery Fiction Readers 3000: The Return
Next Episode Airs August 4th @ 10:00 pm EST in the Fan Fiction Forum
NEW EPISODE OUT NOW!
New Episode Every Saturday!
Thread

Twitter: @Dead_Ed_Lemmik
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

User avatar
GodzillavsJason
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9997
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:41 pm
Location: The Movies

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Kubo wrote:Overtly pornographic is a no-go, barring very few exceptions. We need an R-rated forum so we can cover that stuff too! :lol:


If I may state something here. Actually there is no actual rule about what content you can put here with the exception of making a story just to bash groups or another user. So in theory you can make a story about whatever you want and not get in trouble if you don't do the two things above, however sexual things (Naughty Naughty :mrgreen: ) you should at least put a warning or two so people don't walk into a minefield.

Essentially put whatever content you want or in this case, riff the poop out of what ever you want.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:


"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

User avatar
Alucard
Kwaidan
Posts: 5510
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Alucard » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:37 pm

GodzillavsJason wrote:
Kubo wrote:Overtly pornographic is a no-go, barring very few exceptions. We need an R-rated forum so we can cover that stuff too! :lol:


If I may state something here. Actually there is no actual rule about what content you can put here with the exception of making a story just to bash groups or another user. So in theory you can make a story about whatever you want and not get in trouble if you don't do the two things above, however sexual things (Naughty Naughty :mrgreen: ) you should at least put a warning or two so people don't walk into a minefield.

Essentially put whatever content you want or in this case, riff the poop out of what ever you want.


I'm at the point where riffing porn is just another normal day for me. skreeonk it. if Kubo gives the greenlight, I'm all for it.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.


LIKE YO DICK!

User avatar
Kubo
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10798
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Terok Nor
Contact:

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Kubo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Okay, maaaaybe we'll see some Midnight Features surface. Let's just lay the groundwork first though. :P
Your friendly neighborhood tailor (definitely not a spy)
___________________________________________
Mystery Fiction Readers 3000: The Return
Next Episode Airs August 4th @ 10:00 pm EST in the Fan Fiction Forum
NEW EPISODE OUT NOW!
New Episode Every Saturday!
Thread

Twitter: @Dead_Ed_Lemmik
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

HayesAJones
Keizer
Posts: 8932
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby HayesAJones » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Ooh! Maybe H.A.Y.E.S. can premier some erotic Tom/Tohogei slash fiction then.

User avatar
Alucard
Kwaidan
Posts: 5510
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Alucard » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Kubo wrote:Okay, maaaaybe we'll see some Midnight Features surface. Let's just lay the groundwork first though. :P


That's right, Ceasar. We're not above reviewing bad porn fics.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.


LIKE YO DICK!

HayesAJones
Keizer
Posts: 8932
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby HayesAJones » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 pm

“Have you and Minerva ever kissed?”

“No?”

“Will you ever kiss?”

“No!”

"Good," purred Tohogei, sliding closer to Tom so that his back was pinned to a wall. Tom's head angled up and his mouth hung ajar, as if tempting the flesh and blood creature's tongue. "I want to be the first."

Aw yeah.

H.A.Y.E.S.: "Warren and ol' Dracs are next on the list. The sexeh list."

User avatar
Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated
Posts: 1277
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:13 am
Location: In the Computer Room [Take that Vector]

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Biogoji » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:49 pm

HayesAJones wrote:
“Have you and Minerva ever kissed?”

“No?”

“Will you ever kiss?”

“No!”

"Good," purred Tohogei, sliding closer to Tom so that his back was pinned to a wall. Tom's head angled up and his mouth hung ajar, as if tempting the flesh and blood creature's tongue. "I want to be the first."

Aw yeah.

H.A.Y.E.S.: "Warren and ol' Dracs are next on the list. The sexeh list."


Image
Last edited by Biogoji on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kubo
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10798
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Terok Nor
Contact:

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Kubo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:49 pm

HayesAJones wrote:Ooh! Maybe H.A.Y.E.S. can premier some erotic Tom/Tohogei slash fiction then.

I'd rather die.

Alucard wrote:That's right, Ceasar. We're not above reviewing bad porn fics.

Before anyone asks, Fifty Shades of Grey fan fiction is something we are above.

@ Hayes: That's not accurate at all! It's told in present tense, you dingbat!
Your friendly neighborhood tailor (definitely not a spy)
___________________________________________
Mystery Fiction Readers 3000: The Return
Next Episode Airs August 4th @ 10:00 pm EST in the Fan Fiction Forum
NEW EPISODE OUT NOW!
New Episode Every Saturday!
Thread

Twitter: @Dead_Ed_Lemmik
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

User avatar
Alucard
Kwaidan
Posts: 5510
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Alucard » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Kubo wrote:
Alucard wrote:That's right, Ceasar. We're not above reviewing bad porn fics.

Before anyone asks, Fifty Shades of Grey fan fiction is something we are above.


Stuff like that doesn't even take effort. Just watch:

He crowned a giant stink pickle on my droopies just so he could suck it up like a bulldog eating porridge. Now, I've seen more japseyes than an oriental optician, but the sight of his veiny quim prod made my minge monsoon leak like a broken fridge freezer. It was bliss having his batter blaster stuffed inside me again; stuffing my split peach with an antique doorknob just didn't get my stench trench spraying like it used to. Some girls are happy just to dial the rotary phone when they're alone, but I can't get off without having a 15" spiked vibrator in my shamevelope and a gerbil up my ring piece. Inserting a number of chillies into my mound of love pudding got me spouting minge mucus faster than snot off a whip.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.


LIKE YO DICK!

HayesAJones
Keizer
Posts: 8932
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby HayesAJones » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Kubo wrote:
HayesAJones wrote:Ooh! Maybe H.A.Y.E.S. can premier some erotic Tom/Tohogei slash fiction then.

I'd rather die.

Tch. Fine. My work is clearly too revolutionary for your old fashion savages anyway...

User avatar
Kubo
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10798
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Terok Nor
Contact:

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby Kubo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Don't you two go making me regret my decision to follow through with riffing naughty fan fiction. :lol:
Your friendly neighborhood tailor (definitely not a spy)
___________________________________________
Mystery Fiction Readers 3000: The Return
Next Episode Airs August 4th @ 10:00 pm EST in the Fan Fiction Forum
NEW EPISODE OUT NOW!
New Episode Every Saturday!
Thread

Twitter: @Dead_Ed_Lemmik
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

User avatar
toho_guy01
Interpol Agent
Posts: 523
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:56 am

Re: Mystery Fiction Readers 3000 Hub

Postby toho_guy01 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:41 am

....WHO THE skreeonk THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!?!? If you ever do porn, count me out cus that is disgusting.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.


Return to “Fan Fiction”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests