WWF Attitude Discussion Board

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

WWF Attitude Discussion Board

Post by Biogoji »

Hello and welcome to my the discussion board for my new wrestling story WWF Attitude, now you may be thinking Biogoji you already have an WWF story well you see the reason I haven't update WWF in awhile was due to the fact that I was stuck on an episode of Smackdown because I didn't enjoy writing Smackdown so I got GVJ to lock the old story so I could replace it with this one. The story will begin at the start of a wrestling year instead of at Wrestlemania like the old one did and unlike the old one this won't smackdown it will just feature Raw is War and it's roster will be compromised of stars from the Attitude Era of Wrestling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming PPV

Image [Credit to Simmer for photoshopping the image]

The Royal Rumble

Match Card [Subject to change]

James E Cornette and Vader vs The APA Bar Room Brawl Match

The Hardy Boyz w/ Lita vs Bulldog and Owen [C] Tornado Tag Team Ladder match for the WWF Tag Team Championships

Royal Rumble Match

The Undertaker vs Stone Cold Steve Austin [C] for the WWF Championship
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raw Is War Roster

WWF Champion: Stone Cold Steve Austin

World Tag Team Champions: British Bulldog and Owen Hart

Intercontinental Champion: Chris Jericho

European Champion: William Regal

Light Heavyweight Champion: Taka Michinoku

Hardcore Champion: Steve Blackman

Roster: Animal, Al Snow, A-Train, The Big Show, The Big Bossman, British Bulldog, The Blue Meanie, Bret Hart, Billy Gunn, Chainsaw Charlie, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Christian, Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Sycho Sid, William Regal, Mankind, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Road Dogg, Stephaine McMahon, Sable, Chyna, Tori, Sunny, Ivory, Trish Startus, Lita, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Kane, Rob Van Dam, Jerry Lynn, Goldust, Lance Storm, Hardcore Holly, Crash Holly, Diamond Dallas Page, Jake The Snake Roberts, Jim Neidhart, Owen Hart, Ric Flair, Test, Ken Sharmock, The Rock, The Undertaker, Bradshaw, Faarooq, Mark Henry, The Godfather, D Lo Brown, Saivo, Bubba Ray Duddey, D-Von Dudley, Spike Dudley, Shane McMahon, Gearld Birsco, Pat Patterson, Sgt Slaughter, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Perry Saturn, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Rikishi, Scotty Two Hotty, Grand Master Sexy, Rhyno, Hawk, Droz, Mosh, Thrasher, Tazz, X-Pac, Steve Blackman, Raven, Brian Pillman, Crush, Vader, Chavo Guerrero, Super Crazy, Psychosis, Smash, Pete Gas, Rodney, Joey Abs, Marc Mero, Taka Michinoku, Aguila, James E Cornette, Arn Anderson, Booker T, Sean O'Haire, Chuck Palumbo, Flash Funk, Gilberg, The Great Sasuke, Hakushi and Bart Gunn

Stables/Tag Team

Legion of Doom
Members: Animal and Hawk

The Corporation
Members: Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Gearld Brisco, Pat Patterson, The Rock, The Big Bossman, Ken Shamrock, The Big Show, Test, Pete Gas, Rodney and Joey Abs.

The Hart Foundation
Members: Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Jim Nedihart, British Bulldog and Brian Pillman

The Four Horsemen
Members: Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit and Steve "Mongo" McMichael.

Team Xtreme
Members: Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Lita.

ECR
Members: Edge, Christian and Rhyno

The Dudley Boys
Members: Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley and Spike Dudley

The APA
Members: Bradshaw, Faarooq and A-Train

Diamond Snake
Members: Diamond Dallas Page and Jake the Snake Roberts

D-Generation X
Members: Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, Chyna and Stephanie McMahon

The Holly Cousins
Members: Hardcore Holly and Crash Holly

Too Cool
Members: Rikishi, Scotty Two Hotter and Grand Master Sexy

O'Haire and Palumbo
Members: Sean O'Haire and Chuck Palumbo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV Shows

Raw is War [Monday Night]

Shotgun Saturday Night [Saturday Night]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PPVS

Royal Rumble

No Way Out: In Your House!

Wrestlemania

Badd Blood In Your House!

One Night Only In Your House!

King of the Ring

Ground Zero In Your House!

Summer Slam

No Mercy In Your House!

Unforgiven In Your House!

Survivor Series

Armageddon: In Your House!
Last edited by Biogoji on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Re: WWF Attitude Discussion Board

Post by Biogoji »

Episode 1 of the rebooted Raw is War has been posted.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Just posted Shotgun Saturday Night.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Nice matches bro.
Really interested so see more Kane action.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Nicely written, Bio. You're getting better writing everyday.

Short, but entertaining fights. Keep up the good work.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Ok Episode 2 of Raw's up and we're getting closer to the Rumble. Which there is a teaser for in both the Episode and the teaser thread.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Very nice stuff!
Some lines to me sometimes sound a bit weird to the person saying them maybe you could work a bit on that. Also good to see that at a point you started giving matches more detail.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!