The End of a Generation

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

The End of a Generation

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Life In Toho Kingdom City
The End of a Generation
Prologue

(Somewhere in Space)

Asmodeus sat in her chair while looking into the empty void of space. The entity looked at the many nebulas that were detailed in color as well as the millions of stars that accompanied them. The woman couldn't help but find some beauty in the universe she was currently in.

Asmodeus smiled more at the beauty that she was surrounding herself in while sitting in her dark, but barely dimmed chambers. Though of course what she found more beautiful than looking at the many things that the universes had to offer was when she destroyed them. She just loved how universes exploded at the command of her fingertips and seeing the different ways one can explode. Asmodeus loved how colors sometimes even formed from the explosions. She just at times had no words to describe it.

Her smile faded away once she realized that the time of her attack couldn't get here faster. Even though it was less than two months away, the wait still felt like an eternity. Asmodeus sighed from this and got up from her chair. The woman looked around her chambers for a brief moment before walking in front of the observation window.

The entity observed the outside view and thought to herself about how once she'll be able kill that nuisance, she'll finally get what she wants. Asmodeus couldn't help but giggle to herself as she can't wait to get her prize. A prize that will secure that she will stay in power for eternity.

The woman continued to be distracted by pondering her obsession until a huge white flash came across her face. Even Asmodeus had to cover her eyes due to have bright the flash, but right away it faded away. The entity couldn't help but wonder what the hell was that.

Asmodues turned around to head towards her console when she then felt a huge shake on her space station. The woman barely held her balance when soon enough the rumble stopped. Asmodeus stopped for a moment and thought, 'What the hell could be so powerful enough to make me be able be vulnerable to something like that'.

The entity quickly arrived to her console and activated the intercom. Soon enough she spoke into, "Ultras! Give me a status report now!"

Within seconds Asmodeus heard her minion, Ultra Red speaking into the com, "Mistress it seems something not only caused our space-station to be temporarily distorted, but this universe and the other universes seemed to be effected by it."

Asmodeus continued listening until she realized what Ultra Red was saying and quickly interrupted him, "Red, get both the station and Serenity up in top shape."

"By your command, mistress." Ultra Red said while Asmodeus turned off the com and walked back towards her observation window.

Asmodeus observed the galaxy and said, "So it seems that the cosmos does favor me after all. It looks like the other universes won't be needed after all.... until I want to play in them."

The woman at this point smile with a sadistic smile and said, "Looks like my prize will come early along with my victory."

Asmodeus turned around and said, "Ready or not Alex here I come, as this will be The End of a Generation!"

The woman then laughed in a demonic cackle.

Life in Toho Kingdom City

The End of a Generation

(In the middle of nowhere at 8:57 PM)

Alex wearing a dark shit that had the number 3 on with a gray hoodie and blue jeans was running along a derelict street. He was the sole occupant and he knew it, but that's not what he was afraid of. He was afraid of something much more dangerous and needed to prevent from reaching anyone.

Luckily fortune smiled upon him when he saw a small gas station ahead of him and right away Alex breathed a sigh of relief. The man with dark brown hair sprinted all the way to the gas station until he reached the door and quickly speed walked to the cashier.

Alex observed the cashier for a moment and saw that he was a dark skinned man with a Lando style haircut and moustache. The man was also wearing a dark blue jacket and a brown jumpsuit.

Alex quickly asked, "Can I borrow your telephone?"

The man looked at Alex and said, "Sure it's right next to you."

"Thanks." Alex said, as he quickly walked to the telephone and began to dial. While Alex was doing that the gas station attendant smiled and asked, "So you enjoying the Godzilla marathon so far?"

Alex gave him a brief look before focusing his attention on the phone. Within seconds the phone answered and Alex heard a voice in a bored tone, "Hello?"

"Yes, hello." Alex said.

"What do you want?"

"Look it's about the Godzilla marathon." Alex said, in a state of panic.

"What about it?" The receiver sighed before answering.

"Look one of the films isn't supposed to be airing and it's about to air in..." Alex checked his watch and saw that it was 8:59. The man resumed speaking, "One minute."

"So that just means it airs and stuff like that just happens."

"Look! If it goes on it could mean the disappointment of millions that they would want to kill themselves that watched the movie. Don't you understand that?" Alex said, trying to convince the person to stop the airing.

Alex saw headlights appearing over at the window turned around to see a red car. Right away three children got out of the car with one dressed up as King Ghidorah, another as Rodan and the other as Godzilla. The three children soon ran up to the gas attendant to receive candy.

The gas station attendant smiled and began passing out candy for the children. Soon enough Alex's eyes widen in fear, as he realize that there was a smile 80's style tv standing in front of him. Then he looked over to the children who began looking at the tv.

"Sir, I can't just pull the movie off the air for no reason."

"Well..... say it's a bomb or a gorilla went apeshit in the recording studio or something for the love of Godzilla! Just get it off the air!" Alex raised his voice up in the air. "

"Sir can you prove that this movie will cause the deaths of millions?" The receiver said in annoyed tone of voice.

"God you're like the one piece of shit from Transformers that wouldn't let the military call the base!" Alex threw his hands in the phone before resuming, "Yes! It caused several people to get pissed off in 1998! You've got to believe me for the sake of all of these people! Take it off the air!" Alex yelled with panic rising in his voice.

Within seconds Alex looked at the tv and noticed the current channel went into standby mode. Alex breathed a sigh of relief until the child in a King Ghidorah suit walked over to the tv and changed the channel revealing that the movie was about to play.

"Oh sure! A white boy can come on in and change a black man's tv like he owns the place, but when a black boy changes a white man's tv. Oh! He gets the shit beat out of him." The attendant said.

Alex's eyes grew wide in horror, but turned into relief once the second channel went onto standby until the boy changed it to the third channel. Alex's eyes grew ten times that moment and saw that the channel was about to play the movie.

"The third channel it's still on." Alex said, as he held the phone close to him. "Please take off the third channel! It's still running. Stop it. Please for Godzilla's sake. Please stop it."

Alex's reasoning grew in desperation, as the film's opening credits was about to roll. "There's no more time! You gotta.. please. You play that movie. We are dead! WE ARE ALL DEAD!"

The movie began to literally start up, as Alex yelled into the phone, "Please stop it now! Stop it! Stop it! Turn it off! Turn it off! Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!"

The movie literally was showing the beginning of the movie when Alex yelled into the phone in an over the top way, "STAHP ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alex jumped out of his bed and began screaming at the top of his lungs. The man soon realized that what he just experienced was only a dream and came to his senses. Alex still couldn't help himself by thinking of the horror he just dreamed about. The man with some light stubble on his face began breathing deeply to calm himself down while looking around his room.

The man looked at his various movies and video game posters even though his room was dark. Alex then decided to look over to his side to see what time it was and saw that it was five in the morning.

Alex sleepily began closing his eyes and was readying to drift back to sleep, hoping that this time there wouldn't be a scary dream like that again. Until Alex opened his eyes, as he just remembered something.

"That's right! Cesar is throwing that party at his house at twelve! Best to make sure I have the alarm set." Alex said, as he checked his alarm clock and saw that it was set for nine.

"Eggcellent! Now to go back to sleep and no stupid GINO dreams." Alex said to himself before drifting back to sleep.

An unknown cave somewhere out in the mountains beyond TK City at 6:35 AM.
"No, that can't be it." A woman said, while flashes of light are seen going a bit beyond the cave.

A woman with white hair with a towering like height while wearing a white dress was sitting at a chair. The woman seemed to be very focused, as she was holding a metallic like orb while she was holding some sort towards it.

"Why isn't it working?" The woman hissed in annoyance while she dropped both of the items on her table. The white haired female got up from her chair and heard the wilderness from outside the cave.

The woman sighed and said, "Perhaps having rain will calm me down." The female walked towards the edge of the cave entrance. Soon enough the woman held out her right hand and right away the skies turned gray. Within seconds raindrops were splashing onto the ground and bringing the white haired female to a reassuring rest of calm and tranquility.

The white haired woman stood there for what seemed to be minutes of admiring the view while it rained. Then with an instant she felt like the area was rumbling around her and caused her to begin falling. The woman yelled as she collapsed onto the ground. She was stirring while the ground still continued to rumble until it was no where.

"What in the heavens was that?" The girl asked while getting up. She observed her surroundings and saw that everything seemed to be intact. "It can't be an earthquake. That's for sure."

The woman then walked past her table with the devices while heading down deeper towards the cave. Soon enough she arrived in front of a metal like door and it opened to her. The female walked inside to see a huge monitor like screen in front of her with a chair.

The white haired person sat down in the chair and looked at the screen, as it began displaying pictures. "Now what can be the cause of all of this?"

The woman continued to search, as she saw what she was looking for, her eyes widen in a mixture of surprise and terror. "What! How is this possible! Why would the universes decide to do something like this!"

The gray haired woman got up from her chair and said, "There's no time to delay then!"

The female ran towards her table and looked at the metallic orbs. The woman then looked up at the view from the cave and said, "Prophecy or not. I will do as I promised. I, Kanako will help in anyway possible to help Alex, Marisa and the others to defeat Asmodeus."
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The End of a Generation

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Life in Toho Kingdom
End of a Generation
Chapter 1

November 6th, 2018.

Alex was getting dressed for his friend's party, though it wasn't just a regular party that Cesar decided to throw. No, that would actually require other people to help pay for things instead of Cesar being a generous host and provided everything for his hosts. Well with the exception of friends bringing over small things like a dessert or a bottle of wine or a jug of OJ Simpson's Orange juice. Then again he does throw a party just to make himself look better and show off his fancy house just like that Christmas party.

The man looked in the mirror and frowned at that party that somehow got everyone killed, but him. And yet he was the only who remembered it. Alex was reminded that Klaus eventually remembered due to him "supposedly" faking his death and claiming that Alex was telling the truth. After that, his bounty hunter friend just stopped mentioning it like it never happened.

Of course Alex smacked himself upside the head after he put on his black button up shirt for digressing in thought. This isn't just any party that Cesar is throwing, but it's his birthday party. The man laughed at how Cesar is not even paying for his own party, but his girlfriend Remilia decided to pay for his party.

Alex then decided to speak in the mirror in Remilia's voice, "AH CC! You're going to have a fun birthday party with all your friends and then we're going to have sex just to make them jealous of how awesome you are."

The man laughed at his impression of Remilia and shortly after stopped and said, "I really shouldn't say that again."

Though despite his nagging, he is excited to see all of his friends and wish one his friends a happy birthday. Sure, Alex and Cesar weren't the greatest of friends in their early days, but over the year they've known each other. You can damn well say that they've became brothers of some sort.

Alex then combed his hair, sprayed cologne on himself and walked out of the bathroom to grab his car keys and his gift for his friend. When the man grabbed both of his items, he immediately heard his doorbell ring to his apartment. Alex quickly opened his door and to his disappointment saw the person he really didn't want to see.

It was the Jamaican man dressed in red, yellow and green clothes and had a beanie of the same colors. Alex quickly facepalmed himself in annoyance immediately upon seeing the man.
"Yo man! How would you like some Wee...." The Jamaican man said, in a cheery voice trying to get Alex to buy his product when the man quickly interrupted him.

"ENOUGH!" Alex yelled out while the Jamaican man was quieted down.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't want your weed! I don't want whatever else you're selling! I'm not interested in watching Jaws 4 with you just because there's a Jamaican man that has the name of my best friend! So what part of no don't you understand?!?!" Alex yelled out to the point where his face was red in anger.

The Jamaican man stood frozen in what appeared to be in fear and Alex smiled in satisfaction that his yelling finally worked on him. Though Alex shouldn't have jinxed himself when the weed seller immediately was about to open his mouth.

Alex knowing what the seller was about to say, the man turned his hand into a fist and sent it flying into the man's opened mouth. The fist collided with Jamaican's mouth and out came several teeth.

The Jamaican seller couldn't even cry in pain due to the punch that sent him falling to the ground and collapsing. Alex through his hands up in annoyance, as he didn't want to be bothered anymore and locked his door.

Alex then walked past the outside halls and out towards the parking lot. The man in the black button up shirt and black pants spotted his green, 2017 Honda. Alex got in his car and set Cesar's wrapped present on the passenger's seat. The man then started his car, pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive towards his friend's house.

Alex then muttered to himself in a mixed between anger and an annoyed fashion, "I have to deal with that shit every goddamn day of my life."

"Hey, James." Klaus called over to his friend, James whom walked over in a black muscle shirt and camo shorts. James arrived at the tall small table that Klaus was standing at.

"Yeah, what is it?" James asked.

"You see that nice white vase with the red lines painted onto it with the white flowers on it?"

"Yeah, why?" James asked.

"Last one to shoot it has to sing When you're ready, come and get it." Klaus said, pulling out of his handgun, causing James eyes to wonder and reply, "There's no way in hell that I'm going to be singing that crap."

The two bounty hunters aimed their guns at the vase when Cesar in his completely black attire jumped right next to his two friends. "Woah! What the hell are you two doing?" Cesar asked in a worried, but annoyed manner.

Klaus looked at Cesar and said, "Uh.... destroying that ugly vase of yours."

"No! For the love of Kubo! Don't destroy it. I gave it to Remilia for our anniversary."

"Haven't you two only been together for a few months?" James asked, lowering his weapon.

Cesar looked at the muscular built hit man and asked, "Haven't you only been here for a few weeks?" This caused James to shrug in confusion as that had nothing to do with the conversation.

The man in black attire returned back to the conversation and said, "It doesn't matter. I bought that vase for Remilia and it cost me big bucks so I rather you two buffoons didn't destroy it."

James just nodded his head in an understanding and in respect for both his friend and for the woman. Though Klaus wasn't convinced when he just said, "So? It only takes you one song to compose for you to make 'big bucks' so it wouldn't make a difference if I shot the vase." The bounty hunter raised his hand gun towards it when Cesar interrupted.

"That. Is. Not. The. Point." Cesar slowly spoke out in an annoyed voice while Klaus yet again lowered his weapon and listened to Cesar, "I work hard to buy the stuff I want so when I want to buy something for my girlfriend then that means I do it out of my heart for love and...." The man in black attire paused when the two assassins looked at their friend at why he was pausing.

"And?" James questioned.

"And I get nookie." Cesar said while looking so smug, but that stopped when a child like voice came behind him, asking, "What is nookie?"

Cesar turned around causing him to see a kid wearing blue polo shirt and brown shorts looking up at him smiling. The kid had black and brown eyes and of course was still smiling.

Cesar had to be honest with himself is that he hated kids, he hated them with a passion that they just annoyed him all to hell. Of course Cesar never really knew why he hated them, just that one day that he hated kids all of a sudden. Maybe it was because he had to be in a roadtrip with an annoying kid that wouldn't shut up. Though despite wanting to tell the kid to piss off, he had to answer the question or else both Klaus and James would shoot him.

The man in black attire gulped in fear knowing that James was basically an uncle to Jr made the situation into double trouble. That he would have to guns pointed at him if he was ever mean to Jr so of course Cesar looked down at the kid and forced the biggest smile he could ever.

Cesar answered Jr's question by saying, "Well, Jr. Nookie is a special type of cookie."

Jr's eyes widen and his mouth opened to say, "Ooh! What type of cookie is it?"

"It is..... um...... well not one, but two types of cookie. It is..... orange and mint flavored toothpaste." Cesar said, trying to find a way to fool the kid.

Jr still kept a smile to his face when he changed his emotion to curiosity when he asked, "Why would they make that type of cookie if it taste like those two gross things?"

Cesar at this point was trying to keep his anger from erupting when he took a deep breath. "Well despite the taste..." Cesar caught himself and said, "Well the taste isn't so bad once you try it and everyone loves it. It's probably the best flavor of cookies around."

"Don't forget chocolate chip." James said, while he continued, "I love me some chocolate chip." The hitman was smiling while chuckling.

Cesar shook his head when he returned his attention back to Jr and asked, "Well Jr, do you get what nookie is now?"

"Yes!" Jr shouted in a happy manner while he jumped in the air.

"Good, now w....." Cesar was interrupted when Jr said, "I gotta ask mommy if she get me some nookie!" Jr right away ran towards the kitchen where Savannah was helping Remilia make the food. The little ran right past the pillar containing the vase when the kid bumped into causing it to wobble.

Cesar ran over towards the vase when it was no use into running when the vase collapsed to the ground and scattered into pieces. The man in black attire groaned in annoyance while picking up the pieces and hearing the laughter of the two bounty hunters.

"Smooth, Cesar. Telling a kid to get nookie from his mother and the ugly vase getting broken. This is just hilarious." Klaus laughed with James laughing as well.

Cesar had enough of the two hunters being a bunch of smartasses when he looked back at them and said, "Don't you two have a song to sing?"

The two bounty hunters stopped laughing at the realization of what Cesar said and remembering their competition.

James yelled out, "Tatter!"

"Tits!" Klaus yelled out.

Cesar smirked in hearing the two having too suffer for being a pain in his ass so far.

"So.... big plans coming up for our college, huh." Lea said in an excited tone causing Jake to respond to his girlfriend, "I know right? I'm excited for the winter ball and glee competition."

Marisa groaned in annoyance due to Lea's enthusiasm for the dance, meaning she would want to talk about girl stuff like makeup and dresses. Then speaking of dresses, would want to put her in a dress of Lea's own choice.

Lea noticed that her best friend groaned in annoyance after hearing her talk about the dance. The woman with her long black hair that reached the black loveseat that her and her boyfriend. Along with her wearing a white shirt with a jean jacket and a white skirt.

The women then said, "Oh come on, Marisa! You'll love it. You'll being having a lot of fun with Jake, Nick, Garret, Alex and myself." Lea said, in a gleeful manner while she then said, "Who knows. There might be a boy for you."

Marisa stopped after hearing what her best friend just said, when she then replied, "For your information, I have no intention of going to this dance and neither does my boyfrie...." The woman with her long golden hair, stopped herself in hoping that none of her friends would catch on, but unfortunately they caught on.

Lea smiled, caught up from the couch and hurried over to the couch where Marisa was sitting at along with Nick and Garret. Lea was literally right next to Marisa to the point where she would speak would be the equivalent of her breathing down her neck.

"Ooh! Who is he? What's he like? What's he look like? Can I meet him?" Lea asked while Marisa groaned and rolled her eyes while she turned over to Jake who of course was laughing at the situation.

"Oh man! You've got her started!" Jake said, while laughing at the situation.

Marisa took a deep breath in and looked back at her friend and said, "Lea, there is no way I'm telling you who I'm going out with..... if I did that sort of thing."

"Marisa, please tell me! I want to know!"

"No." Marisa said, plainly.

"Please!"

"No."

"Screw it!" Nick threw his hands up, just wanting to let the cat out of the bag. "Marisa and I are dating."

Marisa turned over to Nick and threw him a scolded look while Lea's face grew a large smile. "You two make a great couple."

"We do indeed." Nick said, with a smug on his face.

"So are you two going to the winter ball?" Lea asked.

"I would like too, but I think Marisa would prefer to sit at home and watch some movies." Nick said with Marisa still having anger expressing through her.

"Oh come on, Marisa!" Jake chimed in, "So what if you're dating. What's wrong with that?"

Marisa turned her attention towards Jake and said, "Nothing wrong with it, it's just people don't need to know..... like right now."

"I think it's great that Nick told us that you two are dating and I'm happy for you both." Lea said, happily.

Marisa looked at Lea briefly and said, "Thanks."

"Look on the bright side, at least you don't have to hear Kristijan call you a lesbian anymore." Jake said.

"Finally! That's just been annoying." Garret spoke.

"No, trust me. He's just going to say other stupid shit like how I'm pretending to be straight and how I'm not living up to my destiny to be a lesbian or with him."

"Yeah, that's true." Jake said.

"Well, I'll tell you what Marisa. Since you're my best friend, I have ways in making him leaving you alone forever." Lea said.

"Really? I would love to hear this one." Marisa said in a non enthusiastic tone.

"I have some friends back in my hometown, I can have them string Kristijan along and make him think they're attracted to him." Lea suggested.

"Could work because Kristijan just thinks down there instead of where he should be thinking." Jake said approvingly of the plan.

"I suppose I can let your friends give it a try, but this better work." Marisa said.
"Though I would appreciate it if you and Nick attended the Winter ball with Jake and I." Lea said, causing Marisa to grumble.

"Lea, do I have to go?"

"Yes!" Lea shouted.

"You know it won't be so bad, Marisa. It will be just us and our friends hanging out with the occasional dancing. It's not going to be that bad." Nick said.

"But those damn people with their damn questions." Marisa said in an irritated tone.

"So? Who cares! We're going to have an awesome time at the dance!" Nick said, causing Marisa to roll her eyes but eventually give into Lea and Nick's demands since he knew that at Lea won't quit in begging her to go.

"Fine! I'll go. But, you cannot put makeup or dress me up in one your dresses." Marisa said.

"Deal."

Garret then threw his hands up in the air and said, "Well its been real, but I'm tired of this talk of romance and I'm going to see what Klaus is up to."

"I can get you a date Garret! You're in a relationship right?" Lea asked, getting up trying to keep Garret staying in the conversation.

Garret turned his attention to Lea and said, "No and you're not going to get me in one."

"Garrett, it will be fun."

"I said, no!" Garret yelled, running before Lea can pursue him.

Lea sat back down next to her boyfriend and asked, "Wow! The nerve of some people not wanting love. It's just ridiculous!"

Jake rubbed the shoulder of Lea and said in a reassuring manner, "Don't worry you'll get him eventually. You always do."

Lea smiled while playfully elbowing him when Jake then said in a teasing manner, "So who wants to talk more about Marisa and Nick's relationship?"

This caused Marisa to groan loudly in annoyance due to Jake's "torturing".

"Okay." Remilia stopped stirring the bowl of mashed potatoes and turned to Savannah who was slicing the steaks up into equal pieces. The brown haired woman while wearing a white shirt and blue jeans turned around to face her pale friend with white long curly hair.

"How do these taste?" Remilia asked lending a spoon for Savannah to try the food out.

Savannah took the spoonful of food and ate it. Afterwards she had a neutral expression and said, "Could use a bit more butter and seasoning on it."

"Sorry about that. Just first time really making these types and just wanting to please Cesar."

Savannah patted her friend on the shoulder and said in a reassuring voice, "You're doing fine, no need to worry."

"Thanks." Remilia said while smiling and returning back to cooking when Jr walked into the kitchen and looked up towards his mom.

Savannah knowing that her child was standing right next to her, turned away from her duty, and looked down to see Jr looking straight up at her.

"Yes, Jr?"

"Mommy. I want to try some nookie." Jr smiled causing Savannah to get a disapproving look.

"Where did you learn that word from?"

"I learned it when Cesar told me what it is."

Savannah then muttered to herself, "Goddamnit Klaus. You and your friends."

The woman returned her attention back to her son and said, "Jr, make sure you don't say that word again."

"I don't see why it's bad... it's just a coo.." Jr was talking when he interrupted by the arrival of Kristijan.

"Yes, like the little man says, nookie is a good thing and I do want to see some nookie going on between you, Savannah and Remilia. After all you were feeding each other spoonfuls of food." Kristijan said, in a calm, but yet perverted manner.

"Excuse me, but we really have to finish cooking these meals." Savannah said, in a calm manner.

Kristijan walked closer to her when he replied, "Surely you can work on that later when we do the... you know?"
Savannah sighed in annoyance and said, "Like I said, before. I'm not interested and Remilia and I have a lot of work to do."

"You sure about tha...." Kristijan was about to ask again when he felt some grabbing him by him the by shoulder in a hard manner.

"The lady asked you to leave her alone." James said, as he turned Kristijan around to face him.

Kristijan gritted his teeth and looked at the hitman with resentment. Shortly after James turned Kristijan towards the doorway and had him walk out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Savannah smiled at James and said, "Thank you James. He was getting on my nerves."

"No problem, mam. Anything to help my best friend's family out." James said, as he then looked down at Jr and said, "Come on buddy. We should get going and leave them to finish making the meals."

Jr merely nodded while the two walked out of the kitchen leaving the woman breathing a sigh of relief as they didn't have to deal with Kristijan or anyone else for that matter at the moment.

"Ah! My three favorite teenagers!" Zach said, after he took a swig from his drink and returned to the conversation, "How are you all doing?"

Razor, Reptzilu and William all stopped n their tracks across from their friend with William saying, "It's going good my man. Hoping this will be a fun party."

"I bet it will be." Zach replied when he then looked over to Razor who then responded, "It's going to be great. Since I got nookie!"

Reptzilu shoved her elbow at her boyfriend and said, "You're not suppose to announce it out loud, you silly."

"Sorry, love." Razor apologized, hoping no one besides the talking group would notice.

"I can't stay mad at you pudding." Reptzilu said, as she then gave Razor a big smooch on the cheeks.

"And I see we're to our usual selves a Razor?" Zach asked.

"That we are!" Razor said, cheerfully.

"That is quite the full of lols."

"Man! I always wondered. Why the hell do you say lol?" William asked.

Zach turned his attention to the teenage rapper and said, "I don't know. It's just something that I do similar to how Razor does stuff that not even Neil degrasse Tyson would figure out."

"You know never mind. I rather not lose my sanity to Razor logic." William said, plainly.

"I love Razor logic!" Razor announced.

"And so do I." Reptzilu commented in a sexily manner.

DING DONG!!!

Cesar heard the doorbell and ran quickly past all of his friends to answer the doorbell. The man in the black clothes along with the fedora opened the door to see one of his best friends, Alex with a wrapped present in his hands standing right at the door step.

"Alex! What's up man?" Cesar said while high-fiving his friend.

"Nothing much, just arriving at your party, ready to hang out with everyone." Alex replied in a cool, collected manner.

"Speaking of party. What took you so long?"

"Well excuse me if some of us like to be here fashionably late." Alex said while stepping inside the house with Cesar closing the door.

"Yeah, well you could have called that you would be late. We might have started eating without.... if it was finished."

Alex turned to his friend and said, "Tell you what. Next time I'll be sure to arrive right away."

Cesar groaned in annoyance, as he said, "Alex, you know how much I hate it when you say right away frequently. When are you going to stop with that type of clause?"

"Um..... soon enough."

Cesar groaned yet again, as the two walked towards the rest of their friends when both Savannah and Remilia both entered the living with the meals to be served.

"Alright everyone, dinner is here."

Everyone got up from their seats and grabbed platefuls of what they each wanted, ranging from steak to chicken, potatoes to macoroni and even a roast beast made from Whovile.
While everyone was enjoying eating their meals and socialize, Cesar stood up and ringed his class with a spoon to get everyone's attention.

"I'm glad I got all your attention because I really wanted to tell you all something." Cesar said.

"That you're gay!" Kristijan yelled out, in an insulting but yet joking manner.

"No, but just wanted to say that, it's been over a year since we've all met and that I've met some amazing people some of which became some of the best friends I've ever had. Such as Alex, Jake, Klaus."

"Well I'm glad to be acknowledged in such a way, yah fedora wearing enthusiast." Alex commented in his usual joking way.

"Haha very funny. We can have roast of me later. I also wanted to say that we've been on a lot of great adventures like Go-Karting, having that weird Halloween zombie attack thing, Saint Patrick's day voyage, Comic con. It's been a fun ride." Cesar said with fondness in his voice.

The man in the fedora turned over to his beloved, Remilia with her long curly white hair, as she was wearing a red dress. "Then I met my beloved girlfriend, Remilia. It was at this point where I became very happy in my life meeting this amazing, gorgeous woman."

"To this point. This is where I realized something."

"You're gay!" Kristijan yelled out, but then got hit by James for interrupting the speech.

"Thank you." Cesar commented, as he walked towards Remilia. The pale woman looked at her boyfriend with confusion and asked, "Cesar, my dear. What are you doing?"

"I know it's only been a few months since we've been dating and that today is my birthday, but I wanted to do something for a change on birthdays." Cesar said, as he was pulling something out of his pocket.

"Remilia Scarlet." Cesar said, while kneeling down to one knee. Cesar then pulled out a small box revealing a silver, but shiny ring.

"Will you marry me?"
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!