StarkFear Discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

StarkFear Discussion

Post by wisper15 »

Well, you know what this is for. And if you don't, well, shit.

Also, I'm considered a senior writer? 'Cause I'm not in the Beginning subforum. Like that idea, too.
Last edited by wisper15 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
TK's resident Taurean

Gojira21
Futurian

Re: Fearwalker Discussion

Post by Gojira21 »

Sooo, interesting story! I liked this idea of the Fear walker and how it seemed to make his victims remember all their wrongdoings...Did I understand that right in the story? I loved the description you used for the Fear Walker, I actually felt a little creeped out trying to imagine that look. The one thing that was sort of blah was the pacing felt pretty fast, almost rushed. Although, looks as if this was only meant to be a short story. However, I would almost love to see this turned into a more longer story!

But overall, CaptainStarbird summed up everything that I felt as well. Although I do think the characters probably good have been fleshed out a little better. But again, Good Job Wisper15! Keep it up
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

Yes, Gojira, you had it right.

Good news; I am making a large topic for may collection of short stories similar to this. So this Topic will be renamed in about a day or two. The stories I plan on condensing are Wisper and Fearwalker; they ain't gonna be the only ones.
TK's resident Taurean

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

CaptainStarbird wrote:So, just kind of a "short stories by this author collection" type of thread?
Neat.
Yeah, since about seven more are on their way, each with a- you'll see.
TK's resident Taurean

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

wisper15 wrote:Yes, Gojira, you had it right.

Good news; I am making a large topic for may collection of short stories similar to this. So this Topic will be renamed in about a day or two. The stories I plan on condensing are Wisper and Fearwalker; they ain't gonna be the only ones.
Sweet, I look forward to seeing more!
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

three
Keizer

Post by three »

awesome stuff, buddy. i will agree that it's paced kinda fast, and it suffers from one of horror's biggest flaws: the characters see someone dead and just put together a random plan.

not that they'd have a clear mind, but they found their friend dead, and are ok with:

burying him, using the beer bottle as a tombstone

running off into the woods

finding a place to "see" the town from. sort of random, and not fluid there, but otherwise great.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Re: StarkFear Discussion

Post by wisper15 »

Okay, well, thanks for the insight guys! The next one in the series is up! You'll have to sift a bit, but you'll find it. I'm rating them from now on, as well. Hope you like the next one as much as Fearwalker! :D
TK's resident Taurean

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Good Job, Wisper15 another nice entry! I like how this one referenced the previous story. I'm all of them are going to be connected to each other? Plus, I see that you didn't rush it as much as the Fear Walker which is great. Still was not the best, but I can see that your improving on it!

But overall, another great story man! Look forward to seeing the next one.

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

Thanks, man! They are somewhat connected, but more on that later.

I was going to wait for tommorrow, but meh. I have no fucking patience, so here.
TK's resident Taurean

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Your welcome and cant wait to see the rest of them!

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

There you guys go; time for a female to take center stage! I had a lot of help from two close friends of mine, acting out some of the interactions and on of them gave me some lines to use.
TK's resident Taurean

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

Cool stuff, didn't mean to do that, but glad it worked out.
TK's resident Taurean