Ignawg fo Yellav Eht(Rated R)

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Ignawg fo Yellav Eht(Rated R)

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gwangi staggered around, the flames surrounding him as he howled wildly. With a spear in his ear, and the cathedral burning down around him, Gwangi was trapped. He had no way of escaping.

Then, chunks of the cathedral came crashing down upon Gwangi, knocking him to the ground. Unharmed by the debris, Gwangi attempted to stand back up, only for more and more of the building to fall down upon him.

Outside, the humans watched as the cathedral came crashing down upon Gwangi, the dinosaur's howls continuing to be heard for a moment, but as the last of the building crumbled to the ground, Gwangi was silenced.

Then, sobbing was heard as several people turned to see who was crying.

“Why?!” Gwangi cried as he watched the cathedral burn. “Why would you do that to me?!”

Staring in utter shock, the humans couldn't react as Gwangi suddenly grew giant and picked them all up. “Just for that, say hello to Tyrannosaurus Alan for me!” Gwangi then threw all the humans across the land, the people being caught and devoured by Tyrannosaurus Alan.

“Thanks!” Alan said. “Now, I'm off to eat someone's parents.”

“Well that...escalated quickly,” Gwangi just said, before he slithered away.

“Alright, students,” Miss Cheerilee said as she pointed to a unicorn's horn written on a chalkboard. “This is called a...”

“Uh, horn?” Applebloom said.

“Horn!” Scootaloo said.

“Horn!” Sweetie Belle sang.

“And this is called a...” Cheerilee then said as she pointed to a pony tail.

“Uh, tail?” Applebloom said.

“Tail!” Scootaloo said.

“Tail!” Sweetie Belle sang.

“And this is called a...” Cheerilee then said as she pointed to a pegasus wing.

“WINGBONER!!!” Gwangi screamed as he jumped forward, bat wings springing upwards from his back.

Cheerilee just stared open-mouthed in shock, her right eye twitching, before she contorted into a ball while saying “!?Etaraj”, before floating away.

“I'm taking over this class!” Gwangi yelled as he jumped in Cheerilee's place and started scribbling on the chalkboard. “Whoever can solve this problem will graduate!” Gwangi said as he revealed the problem: 3 x 6x – 7y - 2√a = (6x -9y) + 4.

“Let's see,” Discord said as he put on a pair of glasses. “Carry 8 times 6 and subtract2fromeachsidetocreate7times5and9dividedby5-”

“WRONG!!!” Gwangi roared as he punched Discord across the face.

“Math hurts!” Discord yelled as he flew out of the building. Gwangi then rolled out the wall, the CMC just staring in utter confusion.

Gwangi smashed through New York City, driving a giant sports car as he ran everyone over before crashing into a gas station which exploded. “You scratched my car!” Gwangi yelled as he punched some random dude into the sun. The sun got pissed as he glared at Gwangi.

“You dare punch people at me?” The sun said furiously. “You must die!”

“I'm sick of your shit!” Gwangi just yelled, before he tossed a Bo-bomb in the form of a nuke into the sun's mouth as the sun opera sang.

“Hey,” The sun said. “That was pretty good-” The sun was cut off as he promptly exploded from the nuke.

“Do we need the sun?” Gwangi asked. “Eh, whatever.” Gwangi then drove a tank through a forest, blowing up everything in sight as he roared like the fucking psycho he is. Gwangi proceeded to throw himself across the land, crashing onto a beach as there was a war going on.

“Huh?” A Utahraptor soldier said. “Who the fuck are you?”

“I am Captain Bobocord,” Gwangi said. “And this is President Asshole.” Gwangi then lifted up his ass as Discord peeked out from beneath his tail.

“Eh, it doesn't really matter who you are as long as you're on our side! I'm Captain Pocker! We're going to save Private Ryan!”

“Alright, let's do this.”

“Sexcellent. Grab some weapons, cause we're gonna go blow shit up!”

Gwangi and Pocker ran away towards the wall every other raptor was shooting at. Gwangi tossed away every raptor while yelling out “Get back!” Gwangi then tossed a tank at the wall, blowing it up as Gwangi and all the raptors came charging in screaming their heads off. Literally.

As the enemy wolf soldiers tried firing back, Gwangi slid at one of the wolves on his knees like a guitar player, before he pulled out a grenade launcher and shot a grenade straight up the wolf's ass, blowing it open and instantly killing the wolf. Gwangi laughed maniacally as he ran away, blowing up more wolves to smithereens as he kept on laughing.

Gwangi flew through the air by President Asshole burping fire as he mowed down everything in sight with a Gatling gun as his tongue flailed around. Gwangi then suddenly fell from the sky, landing next to a bunch of raptor soldiers as they stood in front of a building full of wolf soldiers. “Gimme my nozzle so we can roast these bitches!” A raptor said.

“M'kay then,” Gwangi replied as he tossed a flamethrower at the raptor, the raptor eagerly setting the building aflame as all the wolves inside screamed in agony as they burned to a crisp.

“Holy shit!” Gwangi said. “This is a children's story. Did you just burn those wolves alive, you sick fuck? Meh, I love the smell of burning corpses in the morning.”

Gwangi and the raptor army then raced across the land as they quickly reached the wolves' main base, where Private Ryan was being held captive. The dinosaurs mowed down all the wolves with AK-47s, Gatling guns, flamethrowers, shotguns, grenade launchers, everything they could get their claws on they used to murder the wolves as they easily breached the city's defenses and charged into the center of the base.

“Very well, men,” Gwangi said to the army. “This is it. The final assault on the enemy lines. Today, people, birds, walruses, and assholes have joined in jolly cooperation to kill them Nazi swines!”

Gwangi then charged towards the building where Private Ryan was being kept, only for several wolf soldiers to stand in his way. Gwangi fired an Atomic Ray upon the wolves, blowing apart most of them as the remaining wolf lunged at Gwangi and bit into his shoulder. Gwangi kicked off the wolf as he slammed into the wolf. The two bit and clawed at each other briefly until Gwangi bit off the wolf's dick, instantly killing him as Gwangi roared like a maniac. Gwangi then charged at the remaining wolves, shredding them to pieces with not two, not three, but fifteen Gatling guns.

Gwangi then found Private Ryan crouching by the side of the building. “There you are, Private Ryan!”

“Thanks for coming to rescue me!” Ryan said as he stood up.

“What are you doing here, you little shit?” Gwangi asked.

“Unbelievable! I thought nobody would come get me!”

“Don't worry. It's chill, Mr. Ryan, or Rayman, whatever you're called.”

“War is hella fun!!!”

“What? Ryan, people died on the beach trying to save you! I saw people burn to death today! I shot a grenade up someone's ass, and I bit a weiner off, and then roared like this fucking maniac I am!” Gwangi then turned and walked away, glaring back at Ryan. “War is not fun, Ryan, you motherfucker.”

With that, Gwangi flew away spazzing into the sky. “Whatever,” Ryan just said, before he ran away to the other soldiers.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Ignawg fo Yellav Eht

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gwangi ran around in a circle, waving his hands in the air as he babbled like a cretin. Gwangi then tripped and fell on his face, causing a T-rex skeleton to rise from the ground and howl at the moon. “At last,” The skeleton said. “I, King Leonidas, have returned from the grave as an all-powerful Vampire!”

Gwangi screamed like a little girl, before tossing a teeny tiny dart at Leonidas, hitting him in the ribcage where his heart would be. “Oh, right in the-oh, dear.” Leonidas then spazzed around screaming, before he exploded into pieces that hopped around bleating like goats.

“My work here is done,” Gwangi said, before he walked up a wall with squishing noises being heard as he walked. Gwangi jumped through the air like a ballerina, before he smashed facefirst into the ground before he rotated to his feet and saw George the Volcano. “George? You still filling your water with Volcilicity?”

“What? Uh, sure, let's go with that,” George said. “I'm making it tasty for the ladies.”

“But you don't even have proper anatomy for...never mind.”

“Well, my birds do like a twist with their water.”

“Your birds? You can't say that!”

“MY BIRDS!!! Ya wanna go, Tiny?!”

“Holy fuck, he's serious about this.”

“They like a fruit flavor when they're hydrating.” George then pointed up into the sky at numerous Pteranodons flying around. “Look! Birds!”

Gwangi ducked as a Pteranodon flew over him and crashed into a rock, blowing up to pieces for no reason at all.

“Tasty Volvic!” George said as he held up a water of Volcilicity.

“Zis water is shit!” A random Pteranodon said, causing George's jaw to drop at this.

“The birds must die!” George roared furiously.

“You can't say that!” Gwangi just said.

George let out a roar as he grabbed the Pteranodons and devoured them messily. “I'm the daddy now!” George yelled as he shot water into the sky.

“Okay, daddy,” Gwangi said, before he rolled away.

Gwangi reappeared in an old pizzeria, looking up at the security camera watching him. The guard watching the feedback was startled at Gwangi's sudden arrival, and checked the hallways to make sure no animatronic was coming.

Gwangi then suddenly popped out of nowhere in the guard's office, terrifying the guard. Gwangi just grinned a psychotic grin, before he said “What does the fox say?”

On cue, Foxy ran into the room with a scream, tackling the guard and biting off his frontal lobe. Foxy gave Gwangi a thumbs-up, before dragging the guard's body away to be stuffed into a costume. Gwangi just burped, before teleporting away.

Gwangi reappeared in a rainforest, before Kaos took sight of him and charged at him roaring furiously. “You!” The Werewolf howled in rage. “You are the one that so humiliated me before! Prepare to die!”

Gwangi just blinked, before pulling out a pistol and shooting Kaos in the head, causing him to promptly collapse to the ground dead.

Gwangi then jumped atop a random go-kart and drove away, Mario running after him and yelling “You son of a bitch!”

“My ass is itchy,” Gwangi said as he drove across the land, before launching himself off a ramp. The Tyrallosaurus crash-landed on some random island, before he looked up and saw a Giganotosaurus smoking some bong.

“Yo, Giga boy, stop hogging the bong, man,” Gwangi said as his eyes were red and he had a cigar in his mouth. The Giganotosaurus just looked at him, before slamming a boulder on Gwangi with a “Subaluwa!”

Gwangi's head poked out from beneath the boulder, before he said “Very well.” Gwangi then ate both the Giganotosaurus and the bong he was smoking. Gwangi started laughing bizarrely as his pupils grew giant and his tongue dragged around. Gwangi ended up causing the entire universe to contort into a ball and explode as weed was blasted everywhere.

Gwangi reconstructed in another universe as he twisted his head around and saw TigerCroc staring at him perched atop a boulder. “Oh, hello, Tirek! Welcome to my tea party domination!” Gwangi then sat at a tea party with several snakes and lizards.

TigerCroc then jumped down and punched the ground, sending Gwangi flying away. TigerCroc then grabbed Gwangi and punched away at his face, each hit causing a squeak to be heard, until Gwangi shot TigerCroc in the face with a fish, knocking him away. Gwangi then pulled out a multiverse and hurled it at TigerCroc, causing a massive explosion that destroyed the universe they were in. TigerCroc punched and kicked away at Gwangi, until he fired an energy blast from his paw that sent Gwangi flying. TigerCroc then caused the fabric of time and space to beat the shit out of Gwangi, before he fired a massive energy beam from his mouth that sent Gwangi flying.

Gwangi socked TigerCroc across the face with a boxing glove, before he flew forward and beat up TigerCroc with absolutely every single attack and weapon that's ever been created, only for TigerCroc to punch him away. The two then used their reality warping against each other in such manners that were indescribable, resulting in the destruction in 90% of the omniverse.

“Oops,” Gwangi just said, before he punted TigerCroc away. Gwangi then appeared in a bar as he drank fifteen thousand beers in a nanosecond.

“I don't get it,” Ridley said as he sat next to Gwangi. “Everyone keeps complaining that I can't get in the next Smash Bros. Game because I'm too big, but they never complain about Bowser's inconsistent sizes and Olimar being way too damn tiny. It's so frustrating!”

“No worries, mate,” Gwangi said. “I fully support ya to be a playable character, and if Olimar can be scaled up just fine, you can be scaled down easily.”

“Thanks, man,” Ridley said, before he and Gwangi proceeded to blow up the bar and eat everyone. Gwangi then dropped down into a swamp, before Shrek emerged from the water.

“What are ya doing in mah swamp?!” Shrek yelled.

“Your swamp? I don't see your name on it.”

“Yeah! Mah swamp! Now get outta it!”

“Mmm, nah.” Gwangi then slapped Shrek into the moon, causing the moon to get pissed off at Gwangi.

“You dare slap ogres at me?” The moon said furiously. “You must die-”

“We already did that joke,” Gwangi said, before he blew up the moon with a pistol.

Elsewhere, Princess Luna suddenly felt the urge to start sobbing and eating ice cream while laying on her bed.

Gwangi slid across the ground, before Rainbow Dash hovered above him. “Are you a spy?” the pegasus asked.

“I'm afraid not,” Gwangi said, before he showed Scout to Rainbow Dash, causing Scout to sob like crazy, creating a tidal wave that swept Gwangi away.

Gwangi stood up as he looked around, before facing the screen. “Y'know, Kiryu, I think you're running out of material for this part, so ya might as well end it here.”

M'kay, then.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Ignawg fo Yellav Eht(Rated R)

Post by Kiryu2012 »

“Busy day, Gwangi?” George the Volcano asked as Gwangi sat on his head while his ass drank tea.

“Yes,” Gwangi said. “I'm planning to snuff out all the saber tooth tigers, and make sure to wear their skin as my condom, and the plotting involved is astronomical! I'm up to me ears in graphs, charts, and flow diagrams, and I don't even have ears!”

“Goodness, Gwangi! That organized mass genocide does sound like a challenge? Do you perhaps drink new hydrating Volvic revive, which I just shoved down your throat?” Indeed, Gwangi was gurgling as the bottle had been forcefully shoved down well into his throat.

“HURK! GAH!” Gwangi managed to say. “I-I'M CHOKING! HUURRRGH!” As Gwangi tried to cough up the bottle, he was emitting saber tooth tiger-killing psychokinetic waves that were, indeed, killing every saber cat in the area.

Gwangi then spat out the bottle at George, the bottle smacking off the volcano's face as Gwangi stood up. “Now, I'm off to eat someone's parents.”

“Dude, TMI,” George just said as Gwangi spazzed away.

Gwangi landed down in the desert as he stood up and looked around. “The desert, eh? What to do here?” Gwangi then sniffed the air, looked down, and saw a black lamp in the sand. Picking it up, Gwangi shook it violently, causing Jafar to emerge from the lamp.

“At last,” Jafar said. “I'm finally free!” Jafar then looked down to see Gwangi looking up at him croaking like a frog. “So I take you're the one that freed me, reptile.”

“Dah,” Gwangi said. “I get wishes?”

“As much as I hate it, yes, you do.”

“'Mkay, then. I wish for more wishes.”

“Sorry, you can't wish for more wishes.”

“I wish I could.”

“Wha-But-How does-What am I supposed to-” Jafar, unable to process this information, promptly exploded. Gwangi just shrugged, then ate the lamp and rolled away.

Gwangi then spazzed around screaming as his eyes and claws stretched to impossible lengths as his tongue was clipping through everything and slicing random pedestrians into pieces. The Tyrallosaurus' head then opened up as King Kong emerged. “The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind,” Kong said, before he and Gwangi started Can Can dancing whilst a rainbow flew around singing Habenera. Gwangi then punted Kong away as he ate the rainbow and puked it all over Scout, who was sobbing uncontrollably at this.

Gwangi then pulled out a tank and aimed it straight at Godzilla's forehead, being so close the tank was pressed into Godzilla. Gwangi fired, but the shot completely missed Godzilla. “D'oh, I missed!” Gwangi yelled, before he fell into a trash can, spinning around like he were being flushed down the toilet, before an error screen popped up:

“Gwangi.exe has stopped working. What now, bitch? >:3

Options:

1.Restart 2. Run home to momma 3. Piss on computer”

Gwangi raped the error screen until it spewed out alligators, then rolled away screaming as his tongue ate the land like laffy taffy.

The dinosaur reappeared in 2Fort as Snipers from both RED and BLU were headshotting each other so fast it was becoming a blur as each and every Sniper died, respawned, and then died again. Then, seeing Gwangi, every single Sniper took aim at Gwangi and fired upon him, only for the bullets to bounce off, scream in horror, then fly back at the Snipers who fired them and eat them whole in seconds.

Gwangi melted into the BLU Intelligence room as Heavy was eating his Sandvich and Dalokohs Bar at the same time. Gwangi nutkicked Heavy, before slapping him in the face, causing Heavy to curl up and start crying. Gwangi grabbed the Intelligence and started beating everything to death with it, including the floor, before he threw the Intelligence through several multiverses.

Gwangi then zoomed across time and space as he pimpslapped every single character he met. Gwangi then landed down in some random fucking town as he looked around and saw that everything was old-fashioned and had pilgrims or some shit like that.

“Oy, Kiryu, where the fuck am I?”

I dunno, you're in some old time, I don't fucking know. Just do it, Stick.

“Alright, fine,” Gwangi said with a shrug, before he rolled to the nearest shop.

“Hello, sir!” The owner said. “You looking to buy some shit to go to Oregon?”

“You're goddamn right I'm going to Oregon. And when I get to Oregon, I'm gonna rape every single bitch there and make them have my babies, and then I'm gonna take all my babies and Oregon and we're going straight to the fucking moon!”

“Sounds nice,” The owner just said. “First thing's first, you need to buy some oxen. There are two oxen in one yoke; I recommend at least 3 yokes.”

“Oh, you recommend at least three yokes?” Gwangi said. “Oh, that's interesting. Go fuck yourself. I only want two; I'll have two pulling the wagon, and two on medical duty.”

“Very well then. How about food?”

“I'm taking all of it.”

“But what if anyone else wants-”

“Just shut the fuck up, you little fucking prick, and let me buy my fucking groceries, so I can go to fucking Oregon!”

“Alright. Now for clothes. I recommend taking at least 2 sets of clothes per person.”

“Clothes aren't that important; I'll only get three sets.”

“Okay. What about ammunition?”

“Ammunition's also not that important when you can just use your fists and feet, but I'll buy a box off ammo for some Russian Roulette, cause nothing screams family fun like a good game of Russian Roulette.”

“A nice idea. Spare parts?”

“Why not? I don't have anything else to spend my money on.”

“Great. That'll be $900,000,000.”

“Ugh, be right back.”

Gwangi then ran into Skyrim and started murdering every single dragon he found and took their gold as he ran around Skyrim. Gwangi then came back moments later coated in blood and wearing a dragon skull that still had bits of flesh on it and an eyeball hanging by a cord.

“Alright,” Gwangi said. “Here's $900,000,000.”

“You didn't need to murder innocent dragons for it.”

“Just take it!” Gwangi forcefully shoved the gold down the owner's throat, before stabbing a TNT stick into his chest. Gwangi walked out of the shop as it blew up, Michael Bay moaning in delight as he stared at the explosion.

Gwangi then kidnapped some random people and shoved them into a wagon, before the dinosaur whipped the oxen driving the cart and sending them sprinting at the speed of sound, carrying the cart at a stupidly fast pace. Zeus then looked down at the cart and frowned, before tossing a lightning bolt at the cart, blowing it up as Gwangi looked up.

“You dare show your face after what you have done?” Zeus asked angrily as he appeared before Gwangi. “After you mercilessly slaughtered countless lives in every universe you traveled to, and you dare come back to this realm?”

“Oh, mate,” Gwangi said, before he put on a pair of sunglasses and started singing:

“Don't call it a comeback!

I've been here for years,

Rocking my peers and putting suckers in fear!

Making the tears rain down like a monsoon,

Listen to the bass go boom,

Explosion! Overpowering!

Over the competition I'm towering!

Wrecking shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops!

Don't you dare stare!

You better move!

Don't ever compare

Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced,

Competition's playing the price!

I'm gonna knock you out!”

Gwangi then socked Zeus hard across the face, sending blood flying.

“Mamma said knock you out!”

Gwangi then punched Zeus in the stomach, making him double over as he puked up blood.

“I'm gonna knock you out!”

Gwangi kneed Zeus in the face, knocking the skyfather's head back as blood was gushing outwards from his crushed nose.

Gwangi then slammed his elbow down on Zeus's head, sending him crashing to the ground.

Gwangi then kicked Zeus hard in the ribs, sending him flying into the sky.

Gwangi then jumped up and double ax handled Zeus in the back, sending him smashing back into the ground as the god puked up blood.

Grabbing Zeus by his hair, Gwangi lifted him up and punched him hard in the face, caving it inwards as blood covered Gwangi's fist.

“Momma said knock you out!”

Gwangi then raised up Zeus and slammed him down on his knee so hard that Zeus was torn in two, blood spraying everywhere and covering Gwangi from head to tail, making him look red instead of bluish-purple. Gwangi tossed away the halves as he looked around, shrugged, and then ate the land, as well as the rest of the universe as he flew away laughing maniacally and shredding apart multiverses with Gatling guns.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gwangi crouched behind a boulder as he held a bow and arrow, stalking George the Volcano from behind as he growled. “Hold still, you volcanic fucker...”

As George was busy guzzling down Volcanity, Gwangi snuck up on him from behind, raising up his bow and arrow, before suddenly appearing right in George's face as he said “Surprise, motherfucker!”

George jumped backwards with a yelp, before Gwangi chopped him up to pieces, then spread the pieces over a bowl of ice cream and hurled it into the sun.

Gwangi flopped around in the forest laughing psychotically, before he looked around for a moment. “Hmm, sleep here for as long as I want, or blow shit up?” Gwangi thought for a moment, before he grinned a grin so large it seemed to rip open his face to reveal the countless teeth gleaming. “Time to commit an endangered species act.”

Gwangi caught the nearest rabbit, crushing it in his hand as he splattered it against a tree. “C'mere!” Gwangi yelled as he tackled down a deer, plucking its legs off slowly and sadistically as the deer screamed out in agony, before Gwangi shoved his hand into the deer's stomach, ripping out its intestines and shoving them down the deer's throat, ripping open its jaws in the process. The Tyrallosaurus laughed like a fucking maniac as he punched his fists into a wolf's, ripping out its spine before wrapping the vertebrae around the wolf's neck and pulling back, ripping its head off.

Gwangi then pulled out a rocket launcher and fired wildly, blowing up the land and numerous animals. A grizzly bear showed up roaring as it charged at Gwangi and tried swatting at him with its claws, only for Gwangi to catch its arm, snapping it like a twig, then slamming the bear upon a tree, impaling the mammal before Gwangi grabbed the bear's head, twisting it around and then ripping it off from the body, a bit of the mammal's spine dangling beneath.

Gwangi then whipped out a flamethrower and burned the entire forest to the ground, the cries of countless animals in agony as everything was burnt to ashes. Walking out of the smoke, Gwangi chuckled ominously, before bursting out in laughter. At that moment, Kaos arrived on the scene, the Werewolf snarling in fury at Gwangi.

“You monster!” Kaos roared. “What did those animals do to you?!”

“Well look who's talking,” Gwangi just said as he looked at Kaos. “You do the same thing with humans, so why can't I with animals?”

“Humans ruin the land with their sentience, and you're even worse off!”

“Oh, just shut the fuck up, you big baby,” Gwangi said as he slapped Kaos across the face. “You're just a big pansy that's all bark and no bite.”

Furious, Kaos punched Gwangi hard in the face, only for Gwangi to not even flinch. “See? You can't do anything to me. Your reality anchoring doesn't mean shit against me. The only reason I let you last so long as you did in our last battle was because it wouldn't be fun. But now I'm in the mood for some different fun.”

Gwangi then grabbed Kaos, before tossing him up and blasting him with every single attack ever made in media, leaving nothing of Kaos in the aftermath.

“Seriously, Kiryu? That's all you could do?”

Well, I did think of having you torment Kaos to where he begs for death, but I didn't feel like it.

“Eh, whatever.”

Gwangi slipped away onto a pirate ship, where a Godzilla was piloting the ship. This Godzilla resembled the Heisei Godzilla to an extent, but had green scales, a thinner, more streamlined bodyshape, a black cape that covered his neck and back, a standard pirate hat with the skull and crossbones image, and a tattoo of Princess Luna's Cutie Mark on his left shoulder, as well as a tattoo of Princess Celestia's Cutie Mark on his right shoulder.

“Oy!” The Godzilla said as he saw Gwangi, jumping down on the main deck as he walked towards Gwangi. “What's a stowaway like you doing here?”

“I ain't a stowaway,” Gwangi said. “I just felt like dropping by.”

“An intruder, then. Just who are ya, eh?”

“Huh?” Gwangi then looked behind himself. “Who's he talking to?”

“I'm talking to you!”

“Oh me? My real name is Gwangi, that's Gwangi, but call me Gwangi, got it, guy?”

“Well then, I'm Piteygoj. Now get off me ship before I keelhaul ya!”

“Nah, I'mma chill.”

“Very well, then. Ya leave me no choice.” Piteygoj then pulled out a large blunderbuss and aimed it at Gwangi. “Prepare to be keelhauled!”

cue battle theme

Piteygoj started firing cannonballs at Gwangi, each projectile sending Gwangi flopping around. The Tyrallosaurus then flung Wario at Piteygoj, only for the Godzilla to swat Wario into the sky with his blunderbuss. Piteygoj then charged at Gwangi, but the dinosaur countered by jumping up and farting down sticky bombs, the resulting explosion sending Piteygoj rolling away. Gwangi belly-flopped atop Piteygoj, but the Godzilla punched him in the chest, knocking off the theropod, before Piteygoj fired an Atomic Ray from his mouth, nailing Gwangi in the face and sending him flying across the ship.

Gwangi picked up a nearby cannon and started firing cannonballs, but Piteygoj swatted them all away with his tail, before the pirate took aim at Gwangi with his blunderbuss and fired numerous cannonballs of his own, the cannonballs sending Gwangi tumbling around with each hit. Gwangi then tried to bodyslam Piteygoj, but the Godzilla jumped backwards, before Piteygoj pulled out a curved sword, charging at Gwangi and slicing him in the chest, causing blue jelly to splatter across the deck.

“Oh ho, engarde!” Gwangi yelled as he pulled out a fencing sword and swordfought with Piteygoj, the two parrying and blocking each other's strikes with their swords, until Gwangi said “Screw this!” and tossed away his sword, pulling out a hammer and slamming it into Piteygoj's side, sending the Godzilla flying towards an island in the distance. Gwangi then fell into the water and flopped after him.

Piteygoj landed hard on the beach, rolling with the impact and punching his fist into the sand, stopping his movement as he looked up to see Gwangi roll onto the beach. Gwangi jumped up into a boxing stance as Piteygoj stood up. “So you wanna play rough, huh?” Piteygoj said, before he stood in a fighting pose. “I haven't had me a good brawl for too long!”

cue new battle theme

Gwangi charged at Piteygoj, his upper body clipping through the sand, but Pitegoj fired an Atomic Ray, nailing Gwangi dead-on and sending him flying upwards in an explosion. Gwangi countered this by Goomba-stomping Piteygoj atop the head repeatedly, until Piteygoji stabbed Gwangi in the ass with his sword, causing Gwangi to spazz around screaming, before the Tyrallosaurus farted fire in Piteygoj's face. Gwangi mule-kicked Piteygoj into a tree, breaking it in half, causing the tree to scream out in agony before promptly collapsing to the ground with a “DED” as blood pooled beneath the tree.

The tattoo on Piteygoj's left shoulder glowed bright blue, allowing the Godzilla to open fire with blue energy blasts from his hands, each blast hitting its mark and sending Gwangi tumbling around. Gwangi grabbed a nearby bear whilst yelling “Get over here!”, the Tyrallosaurus using him as a shield before tossing the bear at Piteygoj, only for the pirate to kick the bear into space. “What, fat people not good enough for ya?” Gwangi asked, before he jumped up into the sky. For a moment, Piteygoj was confused.

“Does this mean I won?” Piteygoj asked.

Then, the sky was glowing bright as Gwangi came back down towards Piteygoj. “Alright, Piteygoj!” Gwangi yelled. “Here's a good enough weapon for ya: An entire sun!” Gwangi then slammed the sun down on Piteygoj with his bare hands, incinerating the solar system, before Gwangi punched the sun, causing it to explode in a supernova.

Gwangi and Piteygoj looked around, before facing each other. “So is this a draw?” Piteygoj asked.

“Eh, sure, why not?” Gwangi said with a shrug. “Might as well, since Kiryu's not really feeling like making it any longer.”

The solar system was instantly repaired as Piteygoj rode away on his ship. Gwangi just sat there, before rolling away backwards.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gwangi rolled in front of the screen, standing up as he looked at whoever was reading this. “Hello, everyone. Sorry, but Kiryu couldn't make a new episode today. Thanks for reading!”

The End!

“Just Kidding,” Gwangi said, before he spazzed into the air with his limbs flailing around and exploded into nothing.

Gwangi reconstructed himself in some bar as a Suchomimus was busy guzzling booze up his nostrils whilst an Allosaurus was hopping around with his legs clipping through his body as they swung around. Gwangi suddenly started screaming as he fired a huge ton of missiles at a stupidly fast rate, blowing up the bar and sending Gwangi flying across the desert.

Gwangi landed on the sand, lifting his head up as Bobobo looked down at him. “Your puny claws couldn't even hurt a fly!” Bobobo yelled, before he kicked Gwangi in the face and sent him flying away, the Tyrallosaurus having a blank expression as he smacked off a boulder and slithered to his feet. Gwangi then whipped out a bazooka and fired away at Bobobo, only for the afro-bearing man to block the missiles with Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler. Bobobo then tossed the duo at Gwangi, but the dinosaur ate them and spat them back at Bobobo. As Bobobo was sent flying, Gwangi caught the man in midair, then hurled him at Mount Rushmore. Abraham Lincoln ate Bobobo, but George Washington frowned, before the entire mountain exploded, sending Gwangi flying into the sky.

Gwangi landed down in an abandoned mansion, standing up as he looked around in the darkness. A chandelier hung above him, and there were fancy-looking tables and furniture covered in white sheets. Gwangi just farted, causing the place to become a black hole as everything was sucked in and exploded into Warios that flew everywhere laughing maniacally. Gwangi spazzed through the sky, his entire body twisting and spazzing around like crazy, until he smacked off the moon, causing crystals to bombard the dinosaur until a helicopter smashed into Gwangi as the aircraft plummeted down towards Earth or wherever the hell Gwangi was.

“I am the perfect avian killing machine!” The pilot screamed, before his head twisted and stretched around as Demomen began raining down screaming with giant heads. Gwangi flew very slowly through the air with his fist extended forward, until a Demoman head sliced off Gwangi's head, causing the dinosaur to become a sandwich and shoot straight down at the ground like a rock on viagra.

After a random explosion, Gwangi was suddenly tiny as he pointed at the screen laughing whilst sandwiches flew around his head like flies. Gwangi's laugh was skipping as a Dilophosaurus got fed up with Gwangi's shit and promptly picked him up and smashed him into the ground, causing everything to explode into screaming heads. Gwangi slid across an upside down floor atop a bucket with Plankton sitting atop the dinosaur's head.

“Not when I shift into maximum ogredrive!” Plankton screamed, before whipping Gwangi with a straw, making Gwangi float into the air and spin around faster and faster, until cows exploded everywhere as a bear fell from the sky and went straight through the sun.

“I knew I should've gotten the turtle drive,” Plankton said, before he exploded very quickly.

Gwangi floated from the ground onto a rock, before he growled. “Dammit! I forgot how to human.” Gwangi then slid away simultaneously laughing like a maniac and croaking like a frog. Gwangi slammed into a tree, spazzing around until his head stuck out from the trunk.

“The truth is,” Shrek said as he stood away from the tree and looked back at Gwangi. “There's a lot more to ogres than people think. Ogres are like onions!” Shrek raised up an onion as he said this, only for Gwangi to roar at him.

“Okay, um, we both have layers.” Gwangi just twitched momentarily, before he popped out of the tree and fell to the ground. “You get it!”

Tigercroc appeared at that moment, kicking away Shrek as he looked at Gwangi. “You again?” Gwangi asked, before he pulled out a pistol and fired a Kamehameha at Tigercroc, only for the hybrid to charge right through the beam and punch Gwangi across the multiverse.

Landing on his ass, Gwangi watched Tigercroc blankly as Tigercroc kicked him in the face, sending the dinosaur smashing into a planet. Gwangi flopped to his feet and tossed a grenade at Tigercroc, sending him flying through the galaxy in an explosion of sardines. Jumping off a star, Tigercroc fired away with energy beams from across his body, pelting Gwangi nonstop. After a moment of this, though, Gwangi slammed a mallet down on Tigercroc's head, then pulled out a shotgun and shot him in the face.

The two started punching and kicking away at each other nonstop, causing the multiverse they were in to shatter to pieces. After a moment of this, Gwangi grabbed Tigercroc's head, slamming him down upon the fabric of reality, then punched him so hard in the face the omniverse split in half.

Tigercroc stood up like nothing happened and ran at Gwangi, but the dinosaur disappeared in a flash. Shrugging, the tiger/crocodile hybrid ran off to see who else he could fight.

Meanwhile, Gwangi reappeared in a desert, sitting where he was for a moment, until he collapsed onto his face.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA